Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Apr 1, 2015 12:45 PM
Sep 2009
Why so much hate towards Chihiro? She is not a bad character and in angel arc it was pretty clear that Keima had some feelings for her, not much of a shocker ending here. If anything it is pretty ironic that Keima fell for the most normal girl since he always claimed them as background characters.

Though I am really confused by all the love Tenri gets, why exactly is she so loved? Or more like, why exactly shy type of girl characters are loved so much in anime? What exactly is likeable about them? They barely even talk.

I can understand people liking Diane, but Tenri and Shiori? I'm seeing none of the appeal towards them. I can't even remember a single memorable scene with Tenri.

P.S. Just to mention that I didn't read pass Angel arc but those two were popular from a get go so my point remains.
kitten320Apr 1, 2015 12:59 PM
Apr 1, 2015 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
kitten320 said:

Though I am really confused by all the love Tenri gets, why exactly is she so loved? Or more like, why exactly shy type of girl characters are loved so much in anime? What exactly is likeable about them? They barely even talk.

P.S. Just to mention that I didn't read pass Angel arc but those two were popular from a get go so my point remains.
you didnt get past angel arc so why are you here writing under this chapter?wtf,lol...

Why Tenri is popular?Because she waited for Keima all her life and did everything for him
Jun 9, 2015 1:49 PM

Nov 2012
I hated Ayumi.. Good for her for getting her heart ripped out
Jul 10, 2015 8:56 PM
Jan 2013
The worst shipping fandom of all time. A mistake that shall not be repeated.

Jul 14, 2015 9:48 AM

May 2015
Wow.

The world only God knows is right.

As accurate as Your Lie on April.
Jul 27, 2015 3:19 AM
Feb 2012
genesic123 said:
The chihiro shippers are the first fanbase to directly ruin a manga.

How the heck did you escape the mental institute?
Jul 27, 2015 3:28 AM

Jan 2014
Daisetsu1 said:
genesic123 said:
The chihiro shippers are the first fanbase to directly ruin a manga.

How the heck did you escape the mental institute?
Youtube man...

"Poisoning children since 2005..."
Jul 31, 2015 3:42 AM
Jan 2013
Say what you want, but s4 never saw the light of anime day.

Any why are you hypocrites here?Since you think its "crazy" to be in this thread.

You,who ruined the story will at least stay buried with dead TWGOK.

Jul 31, 2015 3:48 AM

Jan 2014
lmao...you dont even make sense...Do you think you make any sense?Interesting psychotic case...I must research further...
Jul 31, 2015 4:05 AM

Mar 2012
That guy is still alive?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 1, 2015 8:07 PM
Jan 2013
LoneWizard said:
lmao...you dont even make sense...Do you think you make any sense?Interesting psychotic case...I must research further...

If it is considered psychotic to be here to you then why are you here as well?

Hypocrite.

Aug 1, 2015 10:37 PM
Feb 2012
genesic123 said:
Say what you want, but s4 never saw the light of anime day.

And I hope the final arc is never adapted, considering how screwed up the Goddess arc was.

genesic123 said:
Any why are you hypocrites here?Since you think its "crazy" to be in this thread.

Hahaha-what? When did I ever say it was crazy to be in this thread? I was only suggesting you yourself were crazy.

genesic123 said:
You,who ruined the story will at least stay buried with dead TWGOK.

I had absolutely nothing to do with the story, so I don't know how I possibly could have ruined it.
Aug 2, 2015 1:13 AM

Jan 2014
genesic123 said:
LoneWizard said:

If it is considered psychotic to be here to you then why are you here as well?

Hypocrite.
You little schizophrenic creature who said it is considered psychotic to be in this thread?It is considered psychotic to be genesic123

I'd feel sorry for you if it wasnt so damn funny to laugh at you, lmao
Aug 19, 2015 4:45 AM
Jan 2013
Well, i had the last laugh.No s4.No scum like you for the anime world.Who were you really to judge?

I backed up my reasons why chihiro sucks.Logic will always be "psychotic" to you shippers.

Oct 5, 2015 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
I really think that manga with this kind of uhh what do you call that, pokemon-type-daily-arc feel is hard to end, but the ending of TWGOK is actually quite good. I just didn't like Chihiro, and I wish he ended up with someone else but mehh
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down
Nov 11, 2015 12:21 AM

Mar 2015
Chihiro Route, aka True End. To all readers who chose other girls, it was obvious Chihiro would be chosen in the end by the end of the Goddess arc. Keima's a gamer who strived to ignore real girls. The most "real" of all of them - that is, the one who most resembled normal girls in real life - was her. Besides, she was the one who was hurt the most by Keima, and was the one who went against him the most.

I stayed up the whole night for this, and wasn't disappointed in the least. The very fact that each and every page of this manga kept me yearning for more only goes to show what a masterpiece it is. With that said, a 10/10 and time for me to get some well-deserved rest :V
Nov 13, 2015 8:30 PM
Jan 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
Chihiro Route, aka True End. To all readers who chose other girls, it was obvious Chihiro would be chosen in the end by the end of the Goddess arc. Keima's a gamer who strived to ignore real girls. The most "real" of all of them - that is, the one who most resembled normal girls in real life - was her. Besides, she was the one who was hurt the most by Keima, and was the one who went against him the most.

I stayed up the whole night for this, and wasn't disappointed in the least. The very fact that each and every page of this manga kept me yearning for more only goes to show what a masterpiece it is. With that said, a 10/10 and time for me to get some well-deserved rest :V

You lowlife scum shippers are still around.

TWGOK had a plot and elaborate lore.Twgok was also about being true to yourself not being normal for its own sake.

Why must elsie and the time travel plot be butchered for her sake.

Memory of my first love has no meaning now.

Screw You.Twgok had such profound themes,and you lowlifes silenced them.

Nov 14, 2015 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
genesic123 said:
*meaningless rumbling*
You still alive?Wow...I thought your baseless hatred would consume you by now
Nov 14, 2015 10:01 PM
Jan 2013
LoneWizard said:
genesic123 said:
*meaningless rumbling*
You still alive?Wow...I thought your baseless hatred would consume you by now

Chihiro Shippers will never see the light of anime day.

Why are you here anyways?I thought you acknowledged how wrong you were.

genesic123Mar 4, 2016 4:29 PM

Nov 15, 2015 11:09 AM

Oct 2015
Nice series..

Will be sad it ended. Looking forward to more works like this.

Although it would have been better if he ended up with Tenri or Haqua, just saying, not that Chihiro was a bad choice.
obsidian_stormNov 16, 2015 9:58 AM

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Dec 5, 2015 12:50 PM
Sep 2015
I think the conclusion from a plot perspective was really good, but I was somewhat disapointed by the ending. I suspected early on that Chihiro would be the one that Keima "chooses" since in the cultural festival arc she claims to be the girl that liked him before he started courting her and I can see the rational of him giving up on the other girls as well, even Tenri, since he more or less forced a relationship with them due to circumstances (especially poor Tenri who had to carry around a bunch of baggage for 10 years over it...)

However, the thing that sort of annoys me the most about this (and really, most harem style mangas) is that the number of girls present really dilutes the depth of the relationships. I mean, Chihiro as a character is really just undeveloped compared to many of the other girls, so while I was expecting it, it didn't feel "satisfying" even though I could understand Keima's reasoning.

This is probably why I tend to stay away from harem genres, even ones as good as this (and it was a really good one).
Jan 17, 2016 7:34 AM
Sep 2015
Till the end I rooted for ElsieXkiema but guess it was hinted from start that she would always remain THE SISTER
Jan 25, 2016 7:14 AM

Sep 2013
10/10 I enjoy the ride of this manga
Keima has nice reason to pick this ending. Maybe some other "Harem" must learn this ending from TWGOK
Mar 4, 2016 6:06 AM

Oct 2014
Finally finished this. Great ending.
Mar 22, 2016 11:56 PM

Feb 2013
Finished it! I wanted to wait if there was ever gonna be another anime season but then Manglobe went under a while back so I don't think we ever will get another.

Chihiro ending! I agree. I liked her best. I'm glad that they didn't go with the first girl or childhood friend ending. But if we were to get a childhood friend ending I wouldn't mind since Tenri would kinda deserve it. I feel a bit sorry for her. She's my second favorite of the girls. I also feel sorry for Ayumi since she fell pretty hard for Keima than the other girls. Oh well.

So everyone forgot about Elsie but Keima? Haqua seems to have forgotten her. That sucks.

I do agree with everyone else here about it being rushed. I would've loved a bit more but oh well.
Mar 30, 2016 6:38 PM
Mar 2016
am i the only one wondering why it says that there is 271 chapters on the website while there are only 268 ???

i looked up in manga manga sites and it's the same

i finished the anime 1 week ago or so and just had to go read the manga and finished it all in 1 week lol

i loved the ending , as everyone here i'd loved if he didn't end it all so fast , w'd have been nice if there was at least another one or two chapters to tell about some details but whatever it's not like i expected a huge deep story from this :D

though to be fair i did find it very nice , didn't expect it to be this good when i finished the anime i though i'd find in the manga another few comedy arcs and basically just wanted to know if her was gonna end up with chihiro or not
Apr 6, 2016 1:59 AM

Feb 2013
Dreamer_Senior said:
am i the only one wondering why it says that there is 271 chapters on the website while there are only 268 ???

i looked up in manga manga sites and it's the same

i finished the anime 1 week ago or so and just had to go read the manga and finished it all in 1 week lol

i loved the ending , as everyone here i'd loved if he didn't end it all so fast , w'd have been nice if there was at least another one or two chapters to tell about some details but whatever it's not like i expected a huge deep story from this :D

though to be fair i did find it very nice , didn't expect it to be this good when i finished the anime i though i'd find in the manga another few comedy arcs and basically just wanted to know if her was gonna end up with chihiro or not

I think there are a few #.5 chapter in there somewhere which is why there are 271 chapter.
Apr 14, 2016 12:52 PM

Feb 2015
A touch rushed but overall very fun.

I felt for Tenri and Dokurou towards the end. Chihiro was such a random choice but well, you do you Keima.
Apr 14, 2016 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
rayeine said:
Chihiro was such a random choice but well, you do you Keima.
How was she random o_O?She was the only non-random choice
Apr 14, 2016 2:54 PM

Feb 2015
LoneWizard said:
rayeine said:
Chihiro was such a random choice but well, you do you Keima.
Maybe less random and more, I didn't think he would end up making a choice at all.
Apr 14, 2016 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
rayeine said:
LoneWizard said:
Maybe less random and more, I didn't think he would end up making a choice at all.
Yeah,after that point it was either a Chihiro end or an open end...I tend to hate open endings so i was glad...Doesnt matter who,anything and anyone is better than an open ending(unless its a legit harem ending ::I)
Apr 23, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2014
Disappointed that Tenri x Keima didn't become a thing, but gotta say I don't mind Keima x Chihiro at the very least...well this manga was such an amazing ride from start to finish, thought the last arc was not on par with everything before it, still great. 9/10
Apr 25, 2016 12:06 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
At first, I was disappointed that Keima chose Chihiro, but after reading this chapter it makes sense. xD I guess the reason why I didn't like her was because she resembled a "real" girl. Oh well, I'm happy for those two. ^_^

Wish there was more development for Elsie's ending though.
Apr 28, 2016 8:57 AM
Oct 2015
First off, I love the fact we have an actual ending I was horrified at another open ended bs!
Second why does no one really comment that chihiro was the only girl that fell in love with the mc organically! She doesent remember the conquest she just fell in love with him even with him being, from the outside, a womanizing asshole! Of course he would choose her it was obvious since he cried for her at the goddess arc.
Third, yes tenri got screwed, the letter hurt and so did Dou oni-San. But since none of the gals would really be happy sharing he had to pick one, at least by couching the letter in a " game" term she knows he is serious and she can move on ,,,,
I know I'm late to this series I don't know if this forum still looked at but I wouldn't mind thoughts or some recommendations for similar stuff
May 10, 2016 4:32 PM
Mar 2015
The ending was not bad, I'm still a bit shocked with that god's election.
My favourite character in the entire serie was Tenri, she really did her best according what Keima said and I think she knew that there would not be an ending with Keima before she read the letter.
Tenri's ending was really sad.
Also this manga is really a masterpiece, won't forget this.
May 17, 2016 7:31 AM

Mar 2016
In this last chapter Haqua was missing tho :(
Btw, Chihiro x Keima is some what random.
it was a fun ride :)
RandodoxMay 17, 2016 7:35 AM
Jun 17, 2016 7:13 PM

Apr 2013
The last 20 or so chapters of KamiNomi were ridiculously rushed; everything felt very messy and only a few things were given room to breathe here and there. This last chapter, in particular, felt like it was a summary of 3 to 5 chapters.

However, what I'm most disappointed with is that this final chapter only concluded its character's stories, but doesn't give enough attention to the themes it was pedaling throughout. Sure, Chihiro is inherently intertwined with those themes, but you could hardly call that 'touching' on the manga's themes.

I was expecting an ending that actually did something with its underlying themes; actually said something. But KamiNomi doesn't do that. It wraps up the most important bits pertaining to the plot and characters and just stops.

These are my honest, uncensored thoughts as to why KamiNomi was not satisfying to me. It also doesn't help that it was difficult to take KamiNomi's drama seriously most of the time in the last 50 chapters, but that's a story for another day.

Liked the manga enough to read 70 chapters in one day. Still one of my favourites, but a lacklustre ending.
Jul 2, 2016 2:17 PM
May 2013
Chihiro was the obvious choice ,although I wouldn't mind Haqua or Dokuro end .
I wish it had more chapters since it was rushed as hell .
I'm gonna miss this I don't think I'll find something this good .
Hopefully someday the ending will get an adaptation .
Jul 21, 2016 3:03 PM
Jan 2016
2 Years have now passed since it finale and I'm re-reading the whole series. I loved this series. It is my Favorite Romantic Comedy of all. Aaah I miss this so much, it was one of my first manga I ever read. You know how u read romantic comedies and u get a lot of laughs but this wasn't just laughs but this was also a great story. I really wish Wawaki could have continued but I think he had to rush due to health issues is what I heard. I feel that he should make another volume of a what if of Keima choosing different girls. Though hopefully not a harem. I feel that this story is needed for a harem cause it wouldn't fit into it.
Aug 2, 2016 2:49 AM

May 2012
AceMin said:
2 Years have now passed since it finale and I'm re-reading the whole series. I loved this series. It is my Favorite Romantic Comedy of all. Aaah I miss this so much, it was one of my first manga I ever read. You know how u read romantic comedies and u get a lot of laughs but this wasn't just laughs but this was also a great story. I really wish Wawaki could have continued but I think he had to rush due to health issues is what I heard. I feel that he should make another volume of a what if of Keima choosing different girls. Though hopefully not a harem. I feel that this story is needed for a harem cause it wouldn't fit into it.

Im also re-reading this for the first time ! lol nice 2 see people still giving this series love and Im the same as you bro this was also one of the first manga I ever read and it also turned into my favorite RomCom series.

The idea is great ! having more chapters where it shows how it would be if Keima had chosen the other girls, but I think alot of people would be pissed off for no reason =( still I really liked Chihiro and Im glad the series didnt go for the Open Ending and he actually made a decision at the end.

Hope you're enjoying the re-read bro !

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Aug 26, 2016 7:20 PM

Apr 2016
Finally finished it. This was a nice ending, but not very satisfying (Too short. A little disappointed I might say, especially since the last arc dragged on with Kaori).

I wish it had another chapter with a timeskip.. :/
Raccoon_CitizenAug 27, 2016 1:52 AM
Sep 27, 2016 12:58 AM

Jan 2014
It is so sad for Tenri, waiting 10 years only to get herself no ending.
I feel bad for the others too.
they should continue to steal Keima from Chihiro like Yui, in fact they're still a highschool, the other girls still have a change.

but, if I was Keima, I would stay indecisive. I don't want to hurt those beautiful girls.
Oct 25, 2016 7:42 AM
Jan 2013
Chihiro ending up with Keima screws her own character arc.

Screw you Chihiro shippers

Oct 29, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2015
Not gonna lie, the first 100 chapters of this Manga were hideous. I hated it and I couldn't wait to be done with the manga.

But

I was in tears by the end of TWGOK. It really is a masterpiece. The repetition of conquests felt fulfilling by the end and I didn't feel like I wasted my time. Also, I don't think the ending was that rushed to be honest and I think Keima and Chihiro deserved to be together.
Nov 3, 2016 10:39 AM

Nov 2014
After reading whole manga 2nd time ending seemed better than when I read it previously. It was easier to accept Chihiro, but it still hurts to see Tenri ending. She deserved better.
Surprisingly I'm just as sad about Dokurou as I was before. Somehow it's just depressing to see her leave like that - I felt she should be someone special for Keima and stay nearby now.

Btw. I also rewatched 2 seasons of anime comparing them after each episode with manga and tbh anime was better than first 41 chapters imo.
Feb 23, 2017 4:27 PM

Feb 2008
Hey boys, just finished the manga after a long time stalling it. Guess I didn't want to finish it.

I have mixed feelings about the end, but I really enjoyed it. Sad we didn't see more of Chihiro and Keima. So I am posting because I have read the last chapter, and it is the chapter 268.

Why does MAL say that this has 271 chapters? Thanks for the help.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Feb 24, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
zeroj said:
Why does MAL say that this has 271 chapters? Thanks for the help.
Whenever there is a difference in chapter amount between manga reading site and MAL,its always about special chapters(120.5,etc) MAL tends to count those .5 chapters and add it to total amount
Apr 1, 2017 12:04 AM

Aug 2010
Ending took me like a brick to the face, not cuz it was bad but i just wasn't expecting him hooking up with chihiro at all...well at least it was wrapped up nicely despite being a tad rushed at the end...this is gonna be one of my fave mangas ever
May 20, 2017 2:26 PM

Oct 2010
Finally finished it. Feeling really heavy for the goddess hosts, but ultimately I couldn't be more glad it was Chihiro, the only girl to make Keima-kun cry alone. Her kneejerk rejection almost broke my heart after his confession scene got my jumping in the room. Well played. I was also genuinely happy for Elsie's ending, she had the purest wish from beginning to end and her treatment as a comedic relief punching bag only made her deserve happiness more in the end. I'll miss this series ;_;
Jun 17, 2017 11:31 PM
Aug 2014
Not too bad of a ride; there were some details that could've been fleshed out more. Despite her overly plainness, I also believe Chihiro is the best fit for Keima. She is not too aggressive in getting Keima to interact with the real world like Ayumi, but also not too passive like Tenri, Yui, or Shiori who would allow him to indulge in gaming and regress to his former self. Even though Chihiro's reason for liking him in the beginning sucks (imo), it was natural.

Good for Elsie on becoming an imouto!
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

9 by no_comparison115 »»
Yesterday, 1:26 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 101 Discussion

deadfisheyes - Jun 7, 2010

35 by robal15 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.