Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Feb 6, 2011 1:35 AM

Oct 2008
Whoa, the people are out of control.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 20, 2011 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
Ah ... poor Tohru and Ritsuko T_T They didn't deserve to die ... X_X
Anyways, the villagers are going out of control, even killing humans now ... ugh. I knew this would come eventually, but still ... X_X
Get out of there Muroi! What are you doing, but I still want you to stay alive! D;
Oh and the blue haired werewolf guy ... I've always liked him ... he's pretty cool :P
Great finale coming up ... looks like there'll be fire
Feb 28, 2011 4:34 AM

Jun 2009
LOL over the chubby lady who escaped at Yamairi.. at the top of the tree, max adrenaline

and they even killed those innocent people in the temple
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 28, 2011 4:38 AM

Jun 2009
and it's really unfair how the anime didn't show the controlled human by Shiki's attacking them at the festival center..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 3, 2011 2:09 PM

Feb 2009
So,I'm guessing that Natsuno bit Mr.Sniper and told him to kill other werewolves.
Slaughter continues,even innocent people are killed...but i guess that's what we humans are when faced with great danger like that.
And,SHIT,only one episode left...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Mar 16, 2011 11:58 PM

Jan 2010
Only thing I'm happy about this episode comes in the ending. You can see Natsunos father getting up to a buss and he looks okay now. It really shocked me what happened to him after Natsunos "death" and when his wife left....

I cried too much while watching this series. D': I wonder what happens in the manga....I think imma gonna read it too.
Apr 3, 2011 6:51 PM

Jul 2010
I wont give a high rate for this anime if they will leave Sunako alive. Cant stand all the shikis, cant stand the damn monk. Thats because of him his family was killed. Of course I think that villagers are going wayyy too far cause they killed totally innocent people. But I am 100% FOR humans, death to all shikis

Gyabo!~
Apr 25, 2011 8:06 AM

Oct 2010
The humans are like the shiki:s now. Killing just to survive. :| :( They're going too far. They killed Seishin's mom without hesitation. That's brutal.

I cried when I saw Tohru and Ritsuko with stakes already through their chests. ;_____;
lanachanApr 25, 2011 8:25 AM
[insert awesome signature here]
May 8, 2011 7:33 PM

Jun 2009
Frickin Blood frenzy! Ookawa is still badass though.
May 27, 2011 4:27 AM

Feb 2008
Wow, they just outright killed other humans at the temple.

One more episode to go.
May 29, 2011 3:15 AM

Aug 2008
Things have been brilliantly played by Dr. Ozaki and Natsuno up to this point. I'm enjoying watching this so much right now that I hope I'm paying attention to everything.

I know just saying this is wrong, but I've grown to like Megumi's villainy quite a bit. If she dies (if? PFT!), then I'll be pretty sad.

Jun 22, 2011 10:48 PM

Feb 2011
Theres something really twisted at the beginning of this.
"Oh yes, lets have some tea surrounded by all these rotting dead corpses!"
Jul 5, 2011 1:25 AM

Jan 2008
- I love how Chizuko just rubs the blood on her apron and continues eating, lol.
- Did Masao like Megumi in a small way?
- Oh snap, Natsuno bit Seishirou.
- I don't really see why people are saying that the humans are going too far. I mean, what do you want them to do? They're in a panic and trying to fight for their right to live.
- It sucks that Sunako probably won't die.
- I hope we find out what happened with Akira in the next episode.
Jul 11, 2011 5:05 AM

Oct 2010
the villagers have gone wild o.o
wonder what gonna happen with magumi and natsuno, as the seem like the last shiki/jinrou's...
Aug 16, 2011 9:17 AM

Mar 2011
That was awesome, but the villagers killing the monks wasn't that awesome.

Hope to see all the shiki dead next episode. Although, I have a feeling that might not happen.
Aug 31, 2011 1:00 PM

Nov 2008
Villagers deserves to die.
Nov 5, 2011 4:05 AM

Nov 2011
Yet another amazing episode! ^^
Dec 22, 2011 3:35 AM

Oct 2009
Never really liked anyone of the villagers but now i just loath them, the Shiki are way better, fucking bastards, fuck them.
Apr 4, 2012 10:55 AM

Dec 2010
This episode showed what humans really are. Monsters and hypocrites.
Apr 4, 2012 7:16 PM

Mar 2012
amare135 said:
This episode showed what humans really are. Monsters and hypocrites.
--
Never really liked anyone of the villagers but now i just loath them, the Shiki are way better, fucking bastards, fuck them.

@amare

Did you just arrived from Mars?

@DeathrepearThe monk establishment is regarded to betrayed the whole village - their head monk went to the vampire family to be TURNED. The temple family/establishment is highly respected in the village, Coupled that with the fact that the traitor-humans might be hiding the vampire leader who causes the numerous deaths in the village - where bonds are tight as opposed to cities.I don't condone their brutality but nor could I overlook at simple-mindedness.
Fan of mature, dark, non-cutesy school uniformed choked fan service BS anime.
May 12, 2012 9:29 PM

Nov 2011
Jun 8, 2012 1:33 AM

Jan 2012
I think that monk was a useless character.And why the **** would a monk write stories like that and try to kill himself.And join with the vampires.The monk part is just stupid but still good episode
Jun 8, 2012 5:17 PM

Dec 2009
yeah, the monk deserves to die... And villagers are getting mad and wild from murders and it can`t be helped... I`m curious about how this story ends.
Jul 5, 2012 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
If Sunako survives I'm gonna be a little pissed off. Yeah the fact that the monk could do all that was BS :l
Aug 1, 2012 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
damn drinking tea in the middle of a graveyard :P

im starting to respect the shiki's more than the humans.

and wow this is the only episode where the shiki are now fighting back, seriously you can out class them just like Yoshie did.

wtf they just killed Ritsuko and Tohru just like that??

that fat lady nurse bastard.

Seishirou just blasted Yoshie just like that O____O

is she dead?!?!?! :(

definitely Yuuki's bitemark on him.

Murasako will finally kill Masao :D

damn Kanami just let her body be sucked the life out.

soo the novel was actually himself fighting his own self??

so im guessing the person in the novel is Muroi himself and shiki is his other personality.

wow those village bastard just abused the power and killed Muroi's parent's.

is this how humans should act Ozaki????

you constantly bitch about how shiki's keep killing people for their own survival yet your doing the same even with your own people.

makes me sick.

man Muroi got stabbed T_____T

he left Sunako in one of the bushes and went to himself, but yeah you need sheer strength and will power to go across the temple.

im sad the episode just flew by, i mean we didn't see Megumi, Kaori, Akira(if he's still alive) Aoi and Tamatsu(Tohru's relatives) Yuuki, Yuuki's father.

and what the hell happened to Shiomi(Satoko's looking for her) did she just disappeared?!?!?!?!

what about Nao?!?!?!?! she appeared in the preview episode!!!!!!

im guessing the special episodes 20.5 will show Kaori vs Megumi, and a little bit of Akira and 21.5 the other characters like Shiomi, Nao, Kanami, Aoi and Tamtsu and Yuuki's father.

that's why this series should have been 26 episodes. i feel is though they're rushing this(is it budget constraints?? time etc???)

i wonder what will Sunako feel once she wakes up.

last episode, i'll definitely watch the specials(i didn't played it in order, since the specials were released after the series was complete,) and read the manga.

Final one T______T
SomaHeirAug 1, 2012 1:26 PM
Aug 2, 2012 9:01 AM

Feb 2011
That bastard , I just cannot understand why he's sacrificing himself for the girl .
Aug 2, 2012 7:26 PM

Jun 2012
Tatsumi isn't even going to get a good back-story? His reason for protecting Sunako is just plain dumb, sorry :|

Speaking of dumb, Seishin is probably my least favorite anime character of all time. His mom got killed because he decided to side with the Shikis for virtually NO REASON at all. I'd rather watch Masao than him :>
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Sep 19, 2012 7:06 PM

Feb 2012
The beginning. o___o Holy crap, i am officially on the side of the Shiki. And they killed Thoru and Ritsuko, no! I was hoping they'd just die by sunlight....which is probably worse, but to be stabbed by the villagers just seems crappy to me considering how they are now.
This episode, OMG, my feelings, my rage, my everything- this episode got to me so much.

Seishin! NOOOOO! D: I wanted him to live!!!! LIVE!!!!
VyudaliSep 19, 2012 7:09 PM
Sep 27, 2012 9:55 AM

Sep 2012
Wooow! People eating and acting normally even sorrounded by corpses! I would never eat with my hands covered in blood!
....at the end of this episode, i realized humans can be more brutals than any shiki...humans even kill innocent people.
Oct 4, 2012 12:05 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The villagers went from being completely apathetic to the epidemic to a blooodthirsty mob.

If I ever get into a fight, I want old man Okawa on my side. That old lunatic is a force of nature. I reckon he could take Natsumi the werewolf mano a mano.

The Loli has to remember that SHE started all this by trying to take this village for her kind. SHE started the killing. Not the villagers.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 29, 2012 2:51 PM

May 2012
Damn it's really getting just killing everyone they can find, the end was sick! Only one special and one final episode to go! Well up to episode 21.5!
Nov 6, 2012 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
What an emotional episode! The villagers seem to have lost it. xD
Dec 1, 2012 12:39 AM

May 2012
Seishin is a total toolbox. -_- Protecting the very thing that started all of this insanity. I now want his head on a stick!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Dec 12, 2012 9:43 PM

Nov 2011
DIE ZOMBIES! STUPID MONK, STOP GETTING IN THE WAY!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Dec 31, 2012 8:12 PM

Feb 2011
So now the victims have become the monsters and the monsters the victims. Those villagers are scary as hell.
Feb 4, 2013 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
5/5 scary
Feb 26, 2013 1:44 PM

Jan 2012
Only a few of those sons of bitches left. Love the second half of the show.

Mar 21, 2013 7:22 PM
Jan 2012
bakuramariks said:
Like always, humans think they are superior to any other being on Earth. Well, this episode shows that we aren't and sometimes we act more disgusting than any other creature.
This. I am severely disappointed by the route they decided to end this series. Massacring the shikis isn't the solution. I was planing to give this show a 9, but with this ending I can't give it no more than a 6.
Jul 13, 2013 2:27 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kelvykun said:
Tatsumi isn't even going to get a good back-story? His reason for protecting Sunako is just plain dumb, sorry :|

Speaking of dumb, Seishin is probably my least favorite anime character of all time. His mom got killed because he decided to side with the Shikis for virtually NO REASON at all. I'd rather watch Masao than him :>

Yeah I was hoping for a back story with Tatsumi, but guess all we get is a crappy reason. Well a reason is a reason, and if that's why, then whatever floats his boat. Though that makes him a pretty stupid character that no one can connect with. And not to mention Seishin. Is it because he had depression? Don't understand that guy at all. Why would he go to such lengths to save Sunako, the person who brought the village to this point? It would actually be worse for her to wake up alone, because that's precisely the reason why she wanted a family to be with. It would be less painful for her to die than to live with no one that she knows or understands her. Seishin is an idiot. If he wanted to save Sunako, it's either he lives on with her, or they both die.

The villagers are brutal, and it was sad to see Tohru and Ritsuko with stakes in their chest. I'm just glad we didn't actually see how they died. Still, I wouldn't side with shikis either, because it's painful to die feeling super weak, from anemia and organ failure. Just because it's not a violent death like what the villagers are doing, doesn't mean the people who died because from shikis didn't feel any pain. I wouldn't side with either parties, and would've just left the village :P
Jul 14, 2013 6:01 AM

Apr 2010
Wow to think that they got so carried away on their little 'monster hunt' that they became monsters themselves. . . . This is really creepy. I'm not sure what's Seishin doing or what he wants to be other than be a blood bag.

I still feel bad for Sunako still but. . . .
Jul 26, 2013 10:57 AM

Apr 2013
Elfuun said:
bakuramariks said:
Like always, humans think they are superior to any other being on Earth. Well, this episode shows that we aren't and sometimes we act more disgusting than any other creature.
This. I am severely disappointed by the route they decided to end this series. Massacring the shikis isn't the solution. I was planing to give this show a 9, but with this ending I can't give it no more than a 6.

Massacring the shikis isn't the solution?then what is?becoming their dinner?
I can't with most people siding with the shikis.The villagers are going too far but it's understandable.They're not killing shikis or even some humans because they like it,they're terrified.They're making the wrong choices but that's highly expected in the state they're in,which btw is caused by you know,the shikis.

also can't understand people defending Seishin either,he doesn't want to kill anyone?sure he may not be killing them with his own hands,but look at the consequences for his actions.If Sunako survived how many towns are going to go through the same thing?how many people will she kill?she'll just repeat it somewhere else.obviously Seishin doesn't care about these things though,he barely cared about his mom and others he knew dying because of the creepy murderer he's protecting.
Nov 13, 2013 3:40 PM

Jul 2012
Iilia said:
Superluccix said:
I wonder why the Kirishiki guy killed the female Jinrou. I guess Natsuno convinced him.

Not convinced. Controlled. If you go back to that part again you can see the bite marks on his arm. Natsuno bit him and ordered him to wait for a Jinrou to come by, then kill them.

In the manga she survives the shot to the head and uses dynamite to kill loads of villagers, I wish this was in the anime it would of been funny seeing those villagers die
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Nov 19, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2012
Fuck, those humans are out of control!
Dec 4, 2013 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
Marzan said:
The villagers went from being completely apathetic to the epidemic to a blooodthirsty mob.

If I ever get into a fight, I want old man Okawa on my side. That old lunatic is a force of nature. I reckon he could take Natsumi the werewolf mano a mano.

The Loli has to remember that SHE started all this by trying to take this village for her kind. SHE started the killing. Not the villagers.

And it was basically Seishin's fault that his mom and those people got killed for leading the villagers, who are definitely not thinking properly due to all the crap going on, to his place just to protect Sunako who's basically the main reason that all this happened......
Dec 8, 2013 12:34 PM

Oct 2011
Wow, now they killed the temple family out of pure suspicion. They've really gone nuts. I actually hope Sunako and Natsuno are the only ones who survive without Natsuno knowing of Sunako's survival. The humans in that city don't deserve to survive all that after killing many innocent people as well. Maybe the doctor can survive but the others should die as well.
Though I doubt that's going to happen. :(
Dec 11, 2013 4:19 PM

Dec 2012
The final standoff between Ozaki and Muroi reminds me of Lelouch vs Suzaku. Hope Ozaki beats the crap out of Muroi.
Jan 7, 2014 12:32 PM

Jul 2012
xAvengerx said:
Marzan said:

And it was basically Seishin's fault that his mom and those people got killed for leading the villagers, who are definitely not thinking properly due to all the crap going on, to his place just to protect Sunako who's basically the main reason that all this happened......

No.it was the villagers fault they could of just had them under house arrest but instead killed them you just making excuses for he villigers

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Mar 1, 2014 5:57 PM

Jul 2012
Ducking humans and to think I felt sorry for them up to ep 18

Now I wish they all died

im a shiki supporter

Mar 14, 2014 3:00 PM

Feb 2014
sunkako doesn't deserve to live neither the Shiki because they died and they need to be in their graves that's how it supposed to be fair !! but the villagers sucks too and what the hell gettin a tea break after finishing with the corpses as if it's something normal with blood -.- wowww i wonder happenned to akira and megumi's friend '-' haven't seen them in a while :( and NOO TOHRUU D:

Mar 15, 2014 9:45 AM

Jul 2012
Zeina10 said:
sunkako doesn't deserve to live neither the Shiki because they died and they need to be in their graves that's how it supposed to be fair !! but the villagers sucks too and what the hell gettin a tea break after finishing with the corpses as if it's something normal with blood -.- wowww i wonder happenned to akira and megumi's friend '-' haven't seen them in a while :( and NOO TOHRUU D:

At least she didn't kill out of malice

im a shiki supporter

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

961 by Nanami0007 »»
Sep 11, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hannah_Ana - Aug 5, 2010

228 by lycheeandmango »»
Aug 27, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 2, 2010

250 by water_lily12 »»
Aug 6, 8:24 PM

» Muroi is one of the worst characters in anime ( 1 2 3 )

masaba - Mar 30, 2011

100 by adis »»
Jul 3, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2010

185 by JustMonaka »»
May 20, 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.