Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 21, 2014 5:32 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, Tatsumi's in deep trouble now (and Rabac too). Wonder how he'll get out of this now, and what Esdese will do from here on out.

Jun 21, 2014 6:17 AM

Oct 2013
did u read the raw ?
Jun 21, 2014 3:38 PM
Aug 2013
The raw is out on 4chan

O sht that kiss though

and now tatsumi and rabac are fked unless the writer decides to pull out another senketsu plot armor or esdese might end up saving them or something? idk
Jun 27, 2014 3:53 PM

Nov 2011
Oh my, that Suzuka can really endure some torture huh?

Kurome is still a prominent threat with that ability of hers. Anyways, I'm very curious to see what will go down by next chapter. Death flags high in the air although I don't think Tatsumi will be the victim.
Jun 27, 2014 3:53 PM

Sep 2011
Esdese now knows, shit is about to get real.
Jun 27, 2014 5:22 PM

Oct 2011
Esdese is finally back and already comes across Tatsumi.. <3 :D I wonder if they both get out there alive or if Rabac dies there.

These new spellings look so damn aweful that it hurts my eyes. They should just keep what they were using up until now, especially when the pronounciation isn't different.
Jun 27, 2014 5:37 PM

Oct 2013
damn wonder what tatsumi will do next chapter especially now that esdese knows.
Jun 27, 2014 7:40 PM

Mar 2012
Wow! it's getting intense! I can't wait for esdese 's response !
Jun 27, 2014 7:59 PM
May 2014
5/5 Great chapter. Loved how the Prime Minister's son is all like "I don't care if she's completely retarded as lonf as she can fight" made me lol. Esdeath finally discovers Tatsumi is with Night Raid!!! I wanna how she's going to react so fucking badly!! Our MC is in one hell of a pinch, how the fuck is he going to run from all of them?!
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jun 27, 2014 8:02 PM

Sep 2012
Suzuka is a fucking M, lmao

Mein and Kurome were cute, please don't die horrible deaths
Jun 27, 2014 8:16 PM

Dec 2011
The Tatsumi X Mine ship is setting sail smoothly. Damn.

Holy crap. That was such a good chapter. Only the remaining Night Raid members who doesn't have a wanted poster... Tatsumi and Lubbock? Seriously, I don't dig the official English names. Oh well, it would have been different if those names where used on the scanlations at the start.

I am loving that they didn't have a chance to escape... and now most of the cast has gathered! With Syura, Budou and Esdeath here... I seriously can't think of how Tatsumi and Lubbock going to escape on their own. I think Esdeath might help them or maybe the alchemy girl might have a change of heart seeing that she loved Tatsumi's blood.

I can't wait to see what is Esdeath's reaction to all of this now that she learned the one in Incursio is Tatsumi!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2014 8:19 PM

Jul 2013
OH MY GOD.... So hype, the 2 strongest in the empire together. I wonder what will happen now? i bet esdese will help Tatsumi escape. Can't say if Rabac can get out of this alive though. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.

And I think mein's death flag has been raised at the beginning, my guess is esdese will be the one to kill her, then enraged tatsumi will have no choice but to fight.
Jun 27, 2014 8:37 PM

Dec 2013
Wow these new name translations are going to hard to get used to. Though it was a great chapter. The ending was insane. Poor Tatsumi and Lubo are screwed! Also wonder what Esdeath is going to do now that she knows about Tastsumi. 5/5
Jun 27, 2014 8:38 PM
May 2014
Asfaria said:
I think Esdese will probably end up saving Tatsumi (at least so she can kill him herself if nothing else).

But if she wants to kill him herself, she could just do it right there no? I do think there's a high chance that she will try to save him.though
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jun 27, 2014 8:48 PM
Mar 2010
Man this chapter is si freaking awesome what will tatsumi do to get out of this man I'm Startin to like the tatsumi x mein ship
Jun 27, 2014 9:27 PM

Mar 2013
Wow! Shit just got real!
Awesome chapter, want to see Esdese will do.
Jun 27, 2014 10:07 PM

Feb 2011
Gosh xD Esdesse found out about Tatsumi.
Drama incoming.
Jun 27, 2014 10:20 PM

Nov 2009
Mine's death flag has risen to the top of the pole now with Voice girl being alive (who she shot) and Esdese being well herself.
Jun 27, 2014 11:44 PM

Nov 2013
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

Guess is time for lots of people to die. Esdese should be really shocked, lol.
Jun 28, 2014 12:08 AM

Aug 2010
Epic chap. I'm not gonna use the new spelling. Most of them suck <_<

I'm tired of saying Mein raised a death flag XD I'll just enjoy her sweet moments with Tatsumi...for now ^^;
Her aggressiveness is awesome, wanting to make him forget Esdese :3 Jelly XD and wow, Tatsumi fell for her completely by now <3

Suzuka being M was lol and loved the disguises Tatsumi and Rabac had hahaha

But damn they're totally screwed now. And Esdese finally saw Tatsumi! This will really test how much she loves him >.< Plz save him!
Jun 28, 2014 2:18 AM

Sep 2012
I lost the count of Mein deathflags. She's so going to die, and it will be ugly :o
Jun 28, 2014 5:38 AM
Apr 2013
New spelling sux..

Tatsumi is busted, Esdese gonna go crazy o.O

Shura was bawss though

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Jun 28, 2014 6:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
These new names are going to take some getting used to!

Somehow the way Esdese found about Tatsumi felt a bit rushed. Otherwise pretty good chapter.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 28, 2014 8:50 AM
Apr 2014
Suzuka must be the biggest M I've ever seen xD So many death flags this chapter, although I still naively hope that Mine will survive in the end. I really can't see how Lubbock (odd name) and Tatsumi will get out now, with Esdeath knowing who Tatsumi is and the head of the guards arriving. Cliffhangers galore this time, I really can't wait for next month.
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Jun 28, 2014 9:15 AM
Apr 2013
This manga is the only one that can raise my mood and crush it in one chapter.
SHIT JUST GOT REAL.
Jun 28, 2014 10:19 AM

Apr 2012
My theory for the next chapter is gonna sound crazy, but here goes:

Both Tatsumi and Lubbock die, Tatsumi being killed by Esdeath. I feel like the mangaka COULD kill off Tatsumi since Akame is the title character and SHOULD be the MC.

I would still rather see Mine die though even though I like her. xD
Please no Narutards. No one likes them.
Jun 28, 2014 12:23 PM
Apr 2013
I've got the feeling that it's gonna be more "free for all" and not ganging up on Night Raid Team ;).
Jun 28, 2014 6:06 PM

Mar 2014
Wow what a cliffhanger. Esdese to the rescue? I'm guessing at least for Tatsumi so things aren't looking too good for Rabac. Felt that the reveal to Esdese could have been better but we'll see what happens next chapter.
AnimeGuruTV said:
I feel like the mangaka COULD kill off Tatsumi since Akame is the title character and SHOULD be the MC.

Yeah i'm expecting Tatsumi to be killed off at some point but not by the next chapter. I think that would be way too early.

"I'm really feeling it"
Jun 28, 2014 7:17 PM

Jul 2013
Woah nice chapter
Rabac and Tatsumi in deep shit right now.
Perhaps it'll be Esdese who saves him..
Man, the new names.. going to take me a while to get used to them.
Jun 29, 2014 4:37 AM

Sep 2013
Tatsumi and Rabac fell into shura trap...
Edesse discover who tatsumi really is cant wait for the next chapter
Jun 29, 2014 7:27 AM

Jun 2014
ESDESE IS B-A-C-K !

I don't know how, but i hope they will escape this trap( don't wanna Tatsumi or Rabac to die, now or after in the story,especially Tatsumi)
They are in a big trap with the two most powerful(esdese and the general) of the empire, maybe they will be captured or Tatsumi has a link with the general(try to save tatsumi and Rabac desperately)

I want with all my strength someone who will kill the prime minister son in the most awful way (please night raid, tatsumi or esdese grant my wish)
Jun 29, 2014 8:07 AM

May 2013
Well she found out who Tatsumi really is. This is gonna get interesting.
Jun 29, 2014 10:05 AM
Jun 2014
Asfaria said:
I think Esdese will probably end up saving Tatsumi (at least so she can kill him herself if nothing else).

This is pretty likely. I see as going all "Since you broke my heart, only I am allowed to kill you" Mega yandere mode.
Jun 29, 2014 10:53 AM

Jan 2012
Yeah I'm not a fan of the new names. But damn Tatsumi is screwed.
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Jun 29, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Hell yeah Esdese is back!! That end holy shit, I don't know how they're going to get out of that situation. Tatsumi is in check.
Jun 29, 2014 2:14 PM

May 2014
Esdese will rescue Tatsumi, Lubbock w/e her name is will die since she's not from the original roster.

An OK chapter, setup for the battle. But I would've liked seeing how Seryu identified Tatsumi and followed him, instead of just coming out of nowhere for plot convenience.
Jun 29, 2014 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
Uh oh, looks like death flags for my favorite character. Shit.

4/5 chapter
Jun 29, 2014 8:45 PM

May 2012
Shit just got real!

This chapter just got me more hype for the anime. Anyway this are about to go down. Feel like Mine is going to die trying to rescue Tatsumi. I wonder what Esdese is going to do. I think this is her first time not being able to do something. Man I need the next chapter now!
Jun 29, 2014 9:37 PM

Mar 2014
OOOHHH DAAAMMMNNNN
What in the hell is gonna happen from here... Never been so excited to see the next chapter lol
But seriously SHIT is about to get reaalll. Kinda sad for Esdese though
For some reason i actually ship TatsumixEsdese more than anyone else haha
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Jun 30, 2014 2:24 AM

Aug 2013
Esdese is literally going to fight the general to save him. I don't think this manga has the balls to kill off its protagonist.
Jun 30, 2014 4:02 AM

May 2014
Haytin said:
Esdese is literally going to fight the general to save him. I don't think this manga has the balls to kill off its protagonist.
Esdese kills Tatsumi yandere style for maximum edginess, then this will have my attention /lol
Jun 30, 2014 5:01 AM

Mar 2009
Just marathoned this awesome series. If Tatsumi was to be killed, not only will Mein go crazy, Akame will also (since Tastumi promised that he wouldn't die).

Not a fan of those official names.

Jun 30, 2014 9:55 AM

Apr 2014
That escalated quickly. First the trap, then Esdese (because fuck the official names) appeared and then Budou... they are screwed, big time
Jun 30, 2014 11:56 AM

Mar 2014
So many things happened so fast! Ugh, well looks like some people are going to die. I think Rabac is going to die or be tortured, Tatsumi is getting captured/tortured and Mein is going to die freeing him/them by Esdese.
Jun 30, 2014 4:06 PM

May 2013
Official names are terrible...anyways I hope Rabac and Tatsumi get out of there alive (although, it would really be interesting if Tatsumi dies and Akame becomes the main character). Incursio is one of the coolest powers, I get happy even time I see it, it looks cool. Really curious on how Esdese will act. Mein has so many death flags it's not even funny. At this point, I'll be surprised if she doesn't die.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Jul 1, 2014 9:05 AM

Jun 2012
Am I the only one who thinks the Mein/Tatsumi relationship seems really forced?
Jul 2, 2014 1:01 AM

Oct 2013
Holy shit. This chapter was all hype! So much happened.

The new names really suck. I'm not gonna bother about them and continue with the old ones. They REALLY SUCK.

Mein's Death flags are on top of a mountain too! But her cuteness was overloaded in this chapter. She's quite bold now and getting BA while training with Akame too. The way she said Ï'll make you forget about Esdese" was totally HNNNGGGHH Takahiro you butcher, hopefully you keep her alive for few more chapters. =/

Suzuka gives me the creeps. Totally an M, I bet she'd love getting assaulted by Shura. >_>

Rabac death flags too? I'm sure one Night Raid member will die soon. And the secret is out! Wonder how Esdese will deal with this situation.

Cliffhanger last page..

Kaimon said:
Am I the only one who thinks the Mein/Tatsumi relationship seems really forced?

Yeah but their relationship is getting few developments too so that's not really a problem. However, I do think that the author should have done this better.
Jul 2, 2014 4:02 PM

Apr 2014
I personally love the Mein/Tatsumi relationship, but yeah, there hasn't been really any building on it and the feelings do seem quite forced/out of nowhere.

But god-damn, this was such a great chapter. This will be a huge moment for AgK as to what direction it will now go forward with, especially with what Esdese decides.
Nop.
Jul 3, 2014 12:59 PM
Jan 2014
Poor Wave =/. I agree with him about Ran, but Kurome has her reasons as well.
Speaking of Kurome, those drugs have more drawbacks than I though.
Rabac and Tatsumi had very bad luck, getting caught like that even when you're in disguise.
I hope Rabac is okay. I'm happy that it was Kousetsu's sheath that knocked him out, and not it's blade.

BullSmit said:
I personally love the Mein/Tatsumi relationship, but yeah, there hasn't been really any building on it and the feelings do seem quite forced/out of nowhere.

But god-damn, this was such a great chapter. This will be a huge moment for AgK as to what direction it will now go forward with, especially with what Esdese decides.

Totally agree with you.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.