Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 15, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
Ugh, Hase-kun is acting stupid again.
Jun 15, 2014 7:11 PM

Oct 2010
Amon-Raw said:
Lol y'all are saying he made the wrong move but lets use common sense. Hase is trying to remove himself from the potential friend zone he was stuck in. Face it she never had feelings for the guy, she just saw him as a "friend" go back episodes and you'll will notice when people around her drop hints about Hase being interested she's completely dumbfounded of even the very concept of love if you ask me.
She has feelings for him, but typically doesn't know that what she's feeling is love. This is clearly seen in episode 8 where Kaori tells Shougo that she didn't like seeing Hase getting so friendly with other girls. And again towards the end of the episode where she has trouble describing her new-found feelings. But again this anime moves at a snail's pace, and no one will do anything.
Jun 15, 2014 7:31 PM

Jul 2012
Madara31 said:
She has feelings for him, but typically doesn't know that what she's feeling is love. This is clearly seen in episode 8 where Kaori tells Shougo that she didn't like seeing Hase getting so friendly with other girls. And again towards the end of the episode where she has trouble describing her new-found feelings. But again this anime moves at a snail's pace, and no one will do anything.

Yeah I know I was saying that more as a joke if anything
Jun 15, 2014 7:41 PM

Jan 2011
Hase, if you haven't figured out by now just what type of hints Kaori is giving you, you really do deserve that falcon punch! She just asked you to go to her for the first shrine visit on New Years Day! Run with that, and at least do a proper confession.

And Shougo, it's time for you to make the first move with Saki. She's been even more clear than Kaori that she's interested in more than simple friendship, and you don't have the excuse that you're a clueless wuss (unlike our male mc...).

I'm anticipating either a cliffhanger or a series end next week (which means it might be bittersweet rather than the ending we deserve).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 15, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2009
So Kaori lost her memories thanks to some stupid girls that were jealous over she and Hajime.
Hase and Saki are avoiding their loved ones, I can understand that, Hase is afraid he will hurt Kaori, Saki just don't know what to say to Shougo.
Can't believe it's almost over =/
Jun 15, 2014 7:58 PM

May 2012
no!!! why Hase?? Kujo is popular and you are not..Ignoring an adorable little kitten like that T_T..
last week is the last ep hope for some happy end :)

Jun 15, 2014 8:43 PM

Apr 2013
I guess learning about the cause of Fujimiya's accident and Hajime's similar situation in the past was too shocking for Hase. That isn't a good reason for him to ignore her when she was trying to make plans with him though. Really hope the last episode has some cute, happy moments.
Jun 15, 2014 8:43 PM

Sep 2008
i don't like where this is going anymore!! shogo and saki's situation is just killing me right now. The good thing is we finally know the truth about the memory loss and idk why i feel so underwhelmed by all of this lmao.

Kujo didn't even turn out to be the real culprit of the problem but he's still pretty crappy for calling her a traitor in the beginning and denying that he has any feelings for her whatsoever. Now Hase is completely bothering me with his ridiculous logic. How am i supposed to root for you when you are running away from this situation and thinking the worst possible scenario?? He wants to give up on this relationship that he put so much into just because there is a possibility that she will lose her memories of him just like Kujo?? it already happened once and it wasn't so bad lmao so what is the deal. Have more faith in Kaori's feelings please.

Also, this whole situation was caused by crappy friends. How are you going to live your life if you will always be afraid of outside influences ruining what you have been strongly fighting for this whole time?? one episode left and Hase doesn't get his stuff together, I'm gonna be so disappointed.
Jun 15, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2012
Just give me a happy ending next week.

Thanks.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jun 15, 2014 9:07 PM

Jul 2010
Hase-kun you bwaka, what are you doing.
Finally we know why Kaori lost her memories, well I kinda guessed that some friends bullied her and such but it was still refreshing to see, after all this annoying mistery I mean.

Kiryu x Saki > Kaori x Hase btw.
Jun 15, 2014 9:10 PM

Sep 2012
I'm hoping for a confession
Jun 15, 2014 9:20 PM

Mar 2012
yawn
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jun 15, 2014 10:05 PM

Nov 2007
Hase is about to do the worst possible thing he could do. I feel sorry for him, but seeing him avoiding Kaori like that won't give us a happy ending. One week to go, and one more episode.

As for the final episode, I hope for Shogo x Saki as much as I hope for a Hase x Kaori happy ending.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 15, 2014 10:07 PM

Nov 2011
Kujo now seems pretty decent, but the "traitor" comment suddenly seems totally unjustified. Eh. -.-

I know the "ignore her" move seems to be obviously bad, I'm sure there are plenty of people who do this irl when they don't know what else to do. It seems like Shougo will have to save the day again.

One episode seems like a short amount of time to cover everything. I hope all of the loose ends are tied up well.
Jun 15, 2014 10:31 PM

Jun 2013
OOoooo Kujou x Hase moments, they should go yaoi ending or ntr both sound about right mhmm
Jun 15, 2014 10:40 PM

Mar 2013
That backstory was... really dumb. Who has this bullshit relationship drama when they're like 5? Ah, shoujo, as stupid a genre as always. Can't go five steps without your friends getting all Cinderella step sister on you.

Now Hase's showing exactly what I meant when I said he wasn't a nice guy. Now Kaori's not the perfect little princess he can fix that he wants her to be, he's avoiding her like the plague. I wish Hajime had hit him - he deserves it. If he was actually dedicated to fixing Kaori for Kaori's sake, he'd be standing by her through like the hardest time she's having in the whole anime so far, but instead he's being a total jerk off because he's only ever been in it for the semi he's got over her bad haircut.
Jun 15, 2014 10:46 PM

Jun 2013
dat shougo eye contact at the end of the episode, shougo x fujimiya confirmed ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr ntr
Jun 15, 2014 10:57 PM
Mar 2014
Hase you idiot ! Smh get it together man

The power of feelings .....

Last episode next week :(
Jun 15, 2014 11:05 PM

May 2009
He better not give up, not after putting in all the time and effort. I bet this ends without a real resolution of Hase's and Fujimya's relationship, or at least an unsatisfactory ending.
Jun 15, 2014 11:18 PM

Jul 2013
So more background information about Kaori's past nd how she got that accident. Guess that Hajime wasn't to blame after all, but to blame on that Naomi person or whatever.

Guess Hase is starting to distance Kaori for the time being. I understand that he doesn't want to hurt Kaori again, but distancing himself from her, will hurt her even more, and losing her special friend. Hase should stop being like this and let his feelings to Kaori.

Jun 15, 2014 11:31 PM

Aug 2010
Come on Hase, stop being so dense XD

Hope this ends well
Jun 16, 2014 12:08 AM

May 2009
Hase definitely not doing the right thing avoiding Kaori.

Hopefully there's a good ending!
Jun 16, 2014 12:41 AM

Aug 2013
Well...How Kaori got into her accident and lost her memories is almost word for word how I guessed it was gonna go on last week's post. I'm' almost a little disappointed that I was able to guess it and get it 999% right, but at the same time the story really wouldn't have worked any other way.

Ok.......I finally will admit that Hajime isn't such a terrible person at all. Even he was being ridiculous without knowing it, and even blamed himself after hearing what those girls had to say. THAT BEING SAID, his personality still makes him a pretty big douche.

Hase. Hase Hase Hase...this kid... He just keeps going on this rollercoaster of being a good friend, and being a whiny little bitch. One minute h's the most dependable loyal friend ever, the next he avoids Kaori and treats her like a dick. All because he didn't want to hurt her?

He literally follows a pattern. He experiences something with Kaori and becomes an even better friend and their relationship develops. Then something happens that he doesn't like and his defective brain cant comprehend it, so he flips out and plays the bitch card for the episode. Then at the end h gets past it and builds an even stronger bond with Kaori.

Rinse and repeat this every 2-3 episodes, and that's pretty much the same pattern I'm expecting this to go through to the end of the show. This is 12 episodes right? So by the end of next episode, the bitch phase will be over, and things will be back to normal.
Jun 16, 2014 1:00 AM

Aug 2012
Hase don't be that guy please..., hoping for a happy ending at least.
Jun 16, 2014 1:09 AM

May 2013
I really don't like seeing Kaori cry. I just don't like it. :(
Hase shouldn't avoid her like that. He should just talk to her like he always does.
Jun 16, 2014 1:17 AM

Oct 2013
the reason for why she lost her memories! interesting. I like the revealing that kujo didnt ever intentionally mean to harm fujimiya, he just didnt rreally know what was going on,
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 16, 2014 1:30 AM

Mar 2012
Well, surely next week will be another typical cliffhanger ending eps, seeing how the manga is still ongoing. The preview kinda gave the sad vibe. /sob
Claude_KennyJun 16, 2014 1:54 AM
Keep moving forward
Jun 16, 2014 1:54 AM

Jul 2013
SHOUGO TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!

BEST. BRO. EVER!!

God damn hook up with Saki, you cool bastard!
Jun 16, 2014 2:45 AM

May 2013
Ah finally a backstory from old classmates. You hit the spot Hajime! This is what I get for not judging a person so easily. Well, thats life.

And about Yuki's situation, I understand his intentions though its literally a part of growing part, you need to decide the best option to be more mature than before. *sighs* I'll miss this anime. I know that everything will be resolved next week and more Shougo x Saki please? I hope that Kaori will be the one that'll approach Yuki next time. I'll read the manga after this.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 16, 2014 3:55 AM

May 2010
Saki is in love, Shogo x Saki shall sail!

I don't dislike Kujo after all, he was kept in the dark all along, anyone would have acted cold if they were in Kujo's place. I think, it all depends on him. Sorry Hase but only he can bring Kaori back now. As long as he confesses his feelings to her, or make sure to say that he doesn't hate her..

Don't you dare leave her alone, Hase. She needs you right now. I know that deep somewhere in my heart, I have begun to like Kujo x Kaori more.
Jun 16, 2014 5:11 AM

Oct 2013
draker said:
Goddammit Hase. You're a fucking idiot.

this.

kiryu best friend.
Jun 16, 2014 5:57 AM

Nov 2010
Good drama, Saki being scared of Kiryuu and Yuuki being awfully cold towards Kaori upon learning about her past
It's sad to see he wants to protect her this way to create a distance or just don't know how to deal with it

Final one coming up next week, going to miss the sweetness for sure...
Jun 16, 2014 7:38 AM
Nov 2013
Any ideas you guys can come up with the plot and for the best ending ?
Jun 16, 2014 8:15 AM

Oct 2013
Last episode next week. I really need to see it. Seriously I just want Shogo & Saki together, please. It's looking promising from the preview. Also, no cliff hangers for the ending please.

Jun 16, 2014 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
We finally get to see why she actually lost her memories. Can't wait to see the last episode next week.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jun 16, 2014 9:00 AM

May 2011
HNNNNNNNNNG-

I'm starting to care more about Shougo and Saki at this point. I'm really hoping this is going to end in a definitive way. It seems like there wasn't enough episodes. Oh well.
Jun 16, 2014 9:48 AM

Aug 2013
LEGOF said:
HNNNNNNNNNG-

Now I just need some tsundere Kiryuu. That would be great :D
Saki is being a bit annoying as well. Hopefully when she says she is "scared" of Kiryu she means that she finds it hard to apologize to him especially due to her new feelings (of love) towards him.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 16, 2014 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
SakixShougo pls let it happen.

Don't dislike Kujo any more.

I really hope every thing works out.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jun 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Jun 2010
Hase you foooooooooooooool.
Jun 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Mar 2014
I kind of understand Hase's point, Hajime cared (cares) about Kaori a lot and somehow she ended up like that. I can understand his fear of her being hurt....but avoiding her obviously isn't the answer, come on Shougo please knock some sense into him. But then again, Shougo has done that so many times, I don't think it will happen like that this time.

And Shougo's got his own "problem" to deal with, Saki x Shougo all the way
Jun 16, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
second thoughts this late in the game o.o

Jun 16, 2014 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
Knew from day one Shougo was a bro and he still delivers

hase though... Kujo said it himself "you can be a real jerk sometimes"
Jun 16, 2014 7:29 PM

Oct 2013
Haha I feel everyone's frustration toward Hase
Jun 16, 2014 7:32 PM

Jul 2012
I hope we get a conclusive ending. I think it'll be an anime only ending, but I'm not reading the manga anyways so I'm fine with that.
Jun 16, 2014 7:41 PM

Jul 2010
Hase what the hell is wrong with you!!!
Trying to avoid her is the worse thing ,you even made her cry
Hajime didn't even know ?! I thought he did.

This episode was sad ,happy , funny,sad
Saki made it funny by avoiding Shougo
Jun 16, 2014 9:25 PM

Jun 2013
Saki HNNNNGGGGGG she's the best.
Jun 16, 2014 9:47 PM

Oct 2011
Hase what are you doing !!!!!!!

Kujo wasn't the blame it was those girls. Plus the mysterious one in the back !!!!

Saki reveal your love for Shougo !!!!!

Last episode NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 17, 2014 12:17 AM

Apr 2012
is getting more complicated

next the climax and the final episode :(

Jun 17, 2014 12:58 AM
Aug 2011
With only one more episode left we're definitely going to get a rushed ending, almost positive it's going to be the dreaded "friendzone" ending as well.

There wasn't enough romantic development between Hase and Fujimiya for the to be a couple in the end.
Jun 17, 2014 1:29 AM

Jun 2014
inb4 the anime gets an open albeit bittersweet season finale setting up for a season 2 once there's enough material(I've read the manga btw)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

6 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Jul 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jul 18, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

205 by Husen_Duhoki »»
May 21, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

172 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.