Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 21, 2012 7:56 AM
May 2012
What's gonna happen next IF Yashiro is too late to save Kukuri till that bastard possessor takes over the entire's body & escape?!

I'm gonna be uber-pissed IF that thing would happen since it's only 1 episode left.
Dec 21, 2012 9:19 AM

Feb 2012
time for this to end.
Dec 21, 2012 11:17 AM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Nasty001 said:

Whoa, ho, ho Seri has been going commando all this time.

So when she fell in that room with her legs open the others really got an amazing view.
Indeed it does in the spoiler
in fact Isana saw it all.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 21, 2012 11:51 AM

Sep 2011
Great episode. The show picked itself up nicely and the plot and everything actually fits into place.
Dec 21, 2012 11:54 AM

Jul 2012
This anime is pointless. Nice looking but empty inside, story don't make sence and is really dull.
Dec 21, 2012 12:20 PM

Jul 2010
Man, what a nice ass on Seri and commando to boot.
Dec 21, 2012 12:46 PM
Jul 2012
i don't get this show anymore...
Dec 21, 2012 12:51 PM

Dec 2012
Misiakk said:
This anime is pointless. Nice looking but empty inside, story don't make sence and is really dull.

Nah, the story makes sense, but it does leave a lot of questions unanswered. Even simple, vague answers would be better than none at all. All those questions keep me from caring about the characters in any way. So I wouldn't care if the red king just blew up, destroying the whole city in the process ;P
Dec 21, 2012 1:16 PM

Feb 2012
It's so weird hearing Chitanda/Ritsu's VA sounding all evil lol.
Dec 21, 2012 1:18 PM

Sep 2008
ahmed_great2005 said:
For once I liked a episode of this anime.

Second to this. The anime was dragging itself til they finally develop something and give some explanations, albeit shallow.
Dec 21, 2012 2:17 PM

Mar 2012
After 12 eps this series FINALLY starts making sense!
Dec 21, 2012 2:48 PM

Oct 2012
*sigh* this was the only 'good' episode thus far. Why does it good just when it's about to end?
So many new things introduced too late that were actually good in content, but were over-shadowed by the pointless initial episodes.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 21, 2012 2:59 PM

Jul 2010
Well, the initial episodes was so slow, but the plot finally began to be interesting!

Think of it as a project, this will not end in episode 13.
Dec 21, 2012 3:49 PM

Jun 2008
I'm glad Neko was of help in the end~ Seri was kind of funny when Shiro's powers manipulated gravity there! xD And I love his voice now <3 This episode helped with clearing up everything, too. But I'm still bothered about what Shiro exactly said in German on the phone. The lieutenant replied with "Viel Erfolg, Weißmann" and Shiro later on said "Viel Glück", but what he entirely said to his old friend before that was too hard for me to make out... 3;

Yumekichi11 said:

About Rikio, in the spoiler

LOL cat ears in the background XD
Face_FaithDec 21, 2012 3:55 PM
Dec 21, 2012 4:32 PM

Oct 2010
Face_Faith said:
Yumekichi11 said:

About Rikio, in the spoiler

LOL cat ears in the background XD
Nice find, guy looks awesome with the crowbar and imagine if they gave him red eyes when he fights and all.

Nice one really, too bad they never showed much of him.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 21, 2012 4:59 PM

Jun 2010
Great episode again! Can't wait for Silver vs Colorless King!

Man, Anna sitting on Neko's lap was just too HHHNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!
Dec 21, 2012 5:08 PM

Sep 2012
12 episodes in, and so far, there weren't any conclusive fight.
Dec 21, 2012 5:30 PM

Jul 2012
I'm glad Shiro changed.....wonder how their going to wrap this up
Dec 21, 2012 7:34 PM

Aug 2008
NOOO DON'T DIE SILVER KING! :'(

Yes! Next episode is not delayed!! :D
Dec 21, 2012 7:39 PM

Mar 2012
Sebastian333 said:
Toucanbird said:
This show did start getting a lot better when they properly introduced Adolph K. Weismann. It's just such a shame they did a really poor job of setting up this story or else it'd be one of the better series this year. Even with one episode left, they still need to clear up a lot of things.

You gotta love Weismann's character. Here's a king that's mysterious, and outside of the Gold King, everyone is suspicious of him. Yet, when we get Weismann's back story and see his character at work here, we learn to find out he's a very benevolent king who cares a lot about the people around him.

Perhaps this is a plot point they'll cover in the next episode, but I'm curious. Ichigen Miwa was the Colorless King before, right? Kuroh was his subordinate, right? If that's the case, then why didn't Kuroh know what the Colorless King's special ability was? Or did he and he's covering it up?

Overall, I wish this series did a better job of introducing the plot elements behind the Kings and their abilities. There was a brief interlude in this story where it reflected Weismann's past but it was very brief and didn't explain why there's more than one king and what their purposes are. There's also two other kings we weren't introduced to as well. C'mon K, you've GOT something here but you're missing so much with one episode to go.

Some episode before did states that colourless king have special abilities , which differ from generation to generation. Like , g1 colourless king have the power of cooking , g2 will have the power of eating . Different :D
and yes this anime tends to get better , and I just hope they shall not make the ending looks crappy and instead , extends it 10 minutes at least :b

Ah, I must have missed that. Thanks for the answer. That does clarify why Kuroh is so "in the dark" about this new Colorless King.
Dec 21, 2012 9:11 PM

Feb 2012
Italy got serious!/shot

It all makes sense now! Pfff, now i'm going to want more episodes. The first couple were a bit pointless other than to try and show off the characters.
Dec 22, 2012 4:42 AM

Apr 2011
This episode is okay but I think its time for it to end which is next week. Just hasn't lived up to my exceptions.
Dec 22, 2012 8:11 AM

Sep 2012
I remember in the first few episodes a lot of people dismissed Neko as a fan service character and I argued that Neko must be a character with substantial role if only because she is the sole focus in the ED and her seiyuu sings the ED song. And so it finally proves clearly in this episode that Neko is the main heroine of this series! Ha!

As for this series I have a feeling that it is an introductory entry, and provides a starting point with potential of many prequels, sequels and spinoffs, either in anime, manga, novel or game form. And thus not everything will be explained or resolved in this series. If my guess is again correct here, I can see a 2nd season anime made or more novel/manga published for this "K" world.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM
May 2012
I really hope for this to get a 2nd season! all the characters are so likeable, so glad that Neko got a bigger role too :3
Dec 22, 2012 12:24 PM
Feb 2012
Next week this anime shall be judged properly. I, for one, am eagerly awaiting the last episode.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Dec 22, 2012 1:21 PM

May 2008
Hmm, so wait. Weismann was actually in the body of that guy in the blimp until Shiro (harbouring the Colourless King) went there and tried to take over. And then Weismann's soul jumped into Shiro's body, right? That's what I'm getting from the explanation in the episode owo
Dec 22, 2012 10:14 PM

Aug 2011
Anime should've been about 22 episodes :/
No other kings?
Dec 23, 2012 7:43 AM

Jan 2008
Yvese said:
It's so weird hearing Chitanda/Ritsu's VA sounding all evil lol.
I didnt even realized at first it was was Eru's VA . lol .

What I got surprised the most was that fat Rikio guy , I thought the whole time that he was just a useless HOMRA side character like those other guys . But this proved me wrong with that badass red eyes and that awesome power .I think Yata is to speed while Rikio is to power/brute str ?

But wow , I never thought that the Silver King would be this cool . Seriously , that power of this is quite something .And I am almost guaranteed that he wont die/sacrifice himself anytime soon .Remember that his body is still preserved with the Gold King , so that means that he still have to go back to it in the future .I have one question though , how the hell can he go back to his original body now ?

And it's been shown over and over that the king that would be going to die in this series would be Mikoto . His Sword of Damocles is crumbling into pieces unlike the other swords .So that's what it means about his "Weissman Deviation" is at its limits . But im still wondering who was the king who got his Sword of Damocles fall causing the great "Kagutsu crater" . I hope they explain all of the things next episode , or make some ovas .There's still a lot of unexplained things that's been keeping me from liking this anime that much .

But ill still give it a 8/10 for this episode .Because of that awesome animation and such .Looking forward how they will wrap things up , for better or for worse .
Dec 23, 2012 9:24 AM

Jul 2012
Ahh it's almost over.

I hope the last episode will make at least a little bit sense.

I feel that the budget for OST and Animation was thrown away with this show.
It's as if they have no idea to tell a story and to make characters interesting.

To be honest I don't really care about any of the characters, and the story makes no sense.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Dec 23, 2012 1:35 PM

Feb 2012
The answers were satisfying and this episode was actually pretty good now that we know what the hell was going on, too bad it's going to end already though.

Oh, and ass shots everywhere! haha

SetsukoHara said:
12 episodes in, and so far, there weren't any conclusive fight.

That's my major complaint, the last episode better deliver an awesome fight but I highly doubt it.
ZhouDec 23, 2012 2:18 PM
Dec 23, 2012 10:46 PM

Feb 2012
Hmm... I have to admit, This Episode was quite one of the likable highlights of this series, not to mention Seri's ass and Neko's blushing towards Isana Yashiro/Silver King.

Finally, this series made some sense. Many unanswered questions were pretty explained in this 24 minute run though i am very much disappointed on those wasted crappy eps. The execution was poorly done. This show does have the potential though but it's like there's so much things that are lacking.

I don't mind a Second Season though but if they decide to wrap it all up in the next final episode then, that would be better tho i highly doubt that'll happen. We'll let's see.
Dec 25, 2012 10:35 PM

May 2012
The show is finally getting good, but it's too late, I mean only one more episode.
Dec 26, 2012 2:23 AM

Aug 2011
Why is Seri so useless, she's supposed to be second in command! I don't think it's a coincidence that she's the only female officer and the designated fanservice bitch of the series. It's like the writers created this strong female character, and then they're all like "wait we can't have that! Better give her some giant boobs, a tiny skirt that rides up her ass and have her need to be rescued in every fight before anyone takes her too seriously!" And I'm not even a feminist, that's how bad this is...

And why is Anna even there? She's a little girl, wouldn't it be better for her have stayed behind and communicated through, I don't know, a freakin phone?! I can't believe they were actually shocked she got shot at... honestly, she's just a useless moeblob...

This series has way too much shit going on for just 13 episodes. I was really enjoying it in the beginning, but as the series progressed more and more questions and mysteries arose, while only a few are answered. This episode seemed incredibly unbalanced to me, jumping from Mikoto and Munakata to Yata and Fushimi to Weismann. It's like the other fights were put on hold just so the silver king could get some screen time, and quite frankly I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HIM AT ALL. The red and blue kings and Yata and Fushimi are all more intriguing and I doubt there will be enough time in the last ep to cover every single thing that needs explaining about all of them.

Also, why are they all fighting with swords when guns are a perfectly viable and more effective alternative?! Seriously, this annoys me to no end...

Sorry, just had to get that out, this anime really let me down...
Dec 26, 2012 6:16 AM
May 2012
What's wrong with them bringing in Anna there? sure she's a little girl but she's also a strain with power to spot where people are, and I guess they needed her help for that since it's a huge school with alot of people. That's why I can fully understand why they brought her there.
Dec 26, 2012 9:04 AM

Dec 2008
Now that we know the truth, let's wrap it up! Next episode is final episode and I'm relieved. Please don't let anybody die!!
Dec 26, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2011
Anna doesn't need to be there in person. She could just tell them over the phone. And I don't recall her doing anything really significant at the school other than taking a nap with Mikoto.

Also, the blues don't have anyone like Anna and they get along perfectly well. She has potential but in the end she's just a useless character.
SilverDemonDec 26, 2012 2:17 PM
Dec 26, 2012 10:19 PM

May 2011
Damn it, things aren't looking so bright for the Silver King with all of those good byes and uncertainty. Makes me feel like this episode is just setting up a tragic finale for him. I hope this won't be the case though since he's such a nice guy and all. Even if this ends badly for the Silver King though, I hope that Shiro will be able to come outta this alright at least, so he can be with Neko again.

Loved that sweet and cute moment with Shiro and Neko, as well as that scene with him talking to all of those students. Ahhh that was just so nice to watch. And haha at Neko and Seri's faceplant pose w/ their asses sticking up. Their reactions afterward were really cute too.

Great episode and I am sad that there is just one episode left :(, just when things were getting good.
ZeroZxDec 26, 2012 10:24 PM
Dec 29, 2012 9:10 AM

May 2012
Some nice story development, these last episodes seem quite good, it's good that I didn't drop it as it might be a good ending after all and even the possibility to watch the second season!

Good episode lets see what the final episode has to offer us!
Dec 29, 2012 2:39 PM
Jul 2018

Kukuri's face is creepy.
Jan 6, 2013 11:05 AM

Jan 2011
I have the feeling that this is only starting but there is only one episode left. I guess it'll feel rushed, incomplete or it just won't make any sense at all.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 12, 2013 8:21 AM

Apr 2012
penguindrum264 said:
I wonder if they will explain Neko's existence in the final episode.

Ditto.
Jan 15, 2013 1:42 PM

Jan 2012
meh cant say im upset that its ending next episode :/
Jan 25, 2013 6:58 PM

Apr 2009
As I suspected back in episode 9, the Gold King was the Japanese Lieutenant from 1945. So the Colorless King can take over bodies in the form of fox spirit? From the last line heard with Kukuri's voice, it seems she's aware and trapped in her own body while the Colorless King is still in control of it.

Last episode already, wonder what are the other two colored kings besides the five?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 13, 2013 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
Finally, some at least little bit enjoyable episode. The show as whole cannot be saved now though, with only one episode left it's too late.
Feb 26, 2013 1:35 AM

Dec 2010
Pretty cool episode, Silver King's powes got revealed and they are awesome. What's with Colorless King's personalities?

Yumekichi11 said:

About the service, only 1 element stood out in the spoiler
along with the following,

Original:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/Zero-RawsK-12MBS1280x720x264AACmp4_snapshot_1729_20121220_153844Panorama_zps33105511.jpg
SERI’S ASS! SHE WEARS NO PANTIES MAN! Now that is surprising but I knew it. I needed to confirm. This part also proves that Seri is in fact no wearing any underwear at all in all the anime. In fact Isana not only saw her ass but privates and from that angle he saw Neko’s ass up close and Seri’s privates of most likely virgin grade. NOW THAT IS PIMPING MAN! How best can you get with trapping 2 girls in a silver bubble and having their asses up close to your face along with their privates around your nose and still being the Yayoi type?

Well thing is girls usually are best and not shy with guys like that cause they know he likes other guys but aside from that ISANA IS PIMPING MAN! No wonder of:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/nbeghreg_zpsb135816e.gif
If that was out then Seri’s privates would be see able. Man Seri’s privates should be cold and she shows no sign of that at all. In fact I am O_O at how she works in society when anyone can see her privates easily. Not to mention I would fear for a easy rape but with her weapons, I doubt it and powers. Seri’s breasts continue to be the nice big bust show out.

There is also Kukuri in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/ntrhtrhrtrt_zps997031ec.gif
Whom the panties flashing occurs.

Man, you're killing me xD

The fight between Blue and Red king is awesome as well. But I get a feeling that this story is gonna end in a way that will not require sequential season AND I WANT S2 >.<
Mar 10, 2013 6:48 AM

Jan 2012
Аinally clear turn of events
Mar 11, 2013 12:32 AM

Sep 2012
damn got really good
Jun 24, 2013 8:48 PM
Apr 2013
So little time left and nothing has been explained. I wish I had gotten the other character's back stories. How did Kuro grow up? What exactly is a Strain, and where did Neko come from? What is the Colorless King's story, and is he really just a flatly evil and insane character, or did he have a reason for being that way? Why would he kill the Red King's buddy? What exactly is the relationship between the Red King and Blue King, and what does the side plot about the skateboard dude and the glasses dude have to do with anything?

Also, even though Shiro has matured and is now the Silver King, I'm glad he kept part of his adorable personality. And is it just me, or is his voice different?
WithoutIdentityJun 24, 2013 8:51 PM
Jul 13, 2013 10:50 PM

Jun 2013
Prolly best episode in series so far.
Jul 24, 2013 10:19 PM
Sep 2009
"save me," that last line was effective. kept in suspense whether kukuri's soul was even still alive and whether they'd be able to save her in the end. Really pushed me in anticipation for the next episode! But at the same time, though hopeful, it was still very heart wrenching. :)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

394 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.