Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Dec 15, 2012 4:42 PM

Oct 2012
I really was about to cry for Rollo..I'm so sad for him...FU** Schneizel..He just destroyed Lelouch..but it seems that the prophecy happened..Lelouch lost C.C.,the order of the black knights,Rollo,Shirley...He lost everything but his Geass..And now he shall do his final mission..To end his father's very life
-------Only God will judge me --------

iSignature
Jan 7, 2013 8:09 AM
Jan 2013
YES HE DIED! IT'S KARMA.
Jan 28, 2013 11:53 AM

Jul 2012
Rolo noooooo :(
I liked him very much!! He was dedicated to Lelouch and all he wanted in return was to have a brother! Even if he did kill shirley and wanted to kill nunnaly too he only did it because he really loved Lelouch..! His Geass was awesome too and he has been really helpfull!!! Goodbye Rolo :(
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Feb 13, 2013 12:51 PM

Feb 2011
So Rolo wasn't that bad of a guy in the end , he proved his love . Liked this ep , but I can't see what Lelouch can do now .
Mar 2, 2013 2:59 PM

May 2012
And there goes Rolo, well it seems they're just killing off every potential character here... now that zero identity has fully been revealed I wonder what he'll do next!
Mar 7, 2013 11:03 AM

Sep 2012
nihil said:
dtshyk said:
Suzaku went mad!? He looked like psycho...

do want moar of dat

Ya wow...Nice stuff. Ya he admitted they were pawns but isn't everything in some way? Still not all of them that ability was mentioned it was used on. Also no one mentioning how the enemy also has Geass...

So whatever. If they "can" get Japan back I guess. Even though that was probably a form of a lie. Probably won't matter in the end w the empire's speech anyway.
Apr 6, 2013 6:03 AM

Aug 2012
I admit ...I cried, the song or theme song when rolo died is too much for me.
wvrDec 1, 2016 7:57 AM
Apr 11, 2013 1:21 AM

Dec 2010
inkphoenix said:
Roloooooooo Noooooo!!!!
Though I like him only a bit. But I sad when he died.
He's a good brother in my thought.

I still can't forgive him for killing Shirley. Also, don't forget he was going to kill Nunary if he got the chance and things would look the same even if Fagzaku hasn't fired Freija. Still, he's more of a respectable character to me now - he may be a sinner, but at least he's become respectable.

But anyways, this episode ruined Code Geass for me. It just killed the Code Geass I've known and watched to now. I guess something will be start anew, I hope it will be something good.

I hate Lelouch for taking responsibility like this. He just overdoes it, sacrificing the last things he's left with. I hope he'll get Kallen at his side and Orange probably too.

mystik said:
looks like his ragnarok system is going to be activated to destroy the world?

The perfect chance for Lelouch to get away dry with the end of the anime, becoming the world's savior and probably even becoming a good guy, having a change of heart.

nihil said:
dtshyk said:
Suzaku went mad!? He looked like psycho...

do want moar of dat

Haha, yeah.
Jun 22, 2013 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
Rolo's death was so sad. He gave his life to Lelouch despite after hearing that he wants to kill him.

Lelouch isn't as heartless as he seems. He gave Rolo a proper burial despite his hatred against him.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 27, 2013 2:24 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
The first time I cried in this anime T__T The whole scene when Rolo struggled and kept using his Geass as Lulu's sentences were cut off, that was so heartbreaking. Yes we can't forgive him for all that he's done, killing people left and right, but he at least deserved some happiness after being used a tool. I'm glad Rolo was the one to make Lulu come back to his senses, and that in the end, he did appreciate Rolo as his little brother.

And it seems like Lulu and Suzaku have switched places, Suzaku has gone psycho whereas Lulu has realized what he should do after all that has happened.
Jul 22, 2013 9:23 PM

Jul 2013
30 seconds in and you get to already slap your head.

Nina....you fucking retard.
Jul 27, 2013 12:25 PM

Jul 2012
Suzaku's laugh is creepy. Nina's stupid as always. Lulu's finally coming to his senses. Rolo died and I'm sad now. Kallen abandoned Lulu as well. Last thing before I go to episode 20: is it bad that I'd prefer Nunnally to be dead?
Nov 13, 2013 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
I think Emperor doesn't even care what is going on in battle now.
ArchmenNov 13, 2013 10:56 AM
Nov 21, 2013 12:45 PM
Oct 2013
I don't know how lelouche can recover at this point but I'm still rooting for victory
Jan 18, 2014 2:36 PM
Jul 2013
Hi i'm desesperatly searching for the song who start at 11:03 and end at 11:13
anyone got an idea ?
It sounds like an harp (i think ?) and we can hear this instrumental at some moments in the anime ... I don't know why but it remind me of something famous , i listened to many ost but didn't find anything :/
Jan 19, 2014 12:31 AM

Nov 2013
HOW IS SUZAKU STILL FUCKING ALIVE?!

*facepalm* Why didn't Lelouch just tell Suzaku that commanding Euphy to kill the Japanese was an accident? Look at all the trouble he's gotten into as a result.

YAY! IT'S ABOUT TIME ROLO DIES!!! He fucking deserved it for killing Shirley and how he wanted to kill Nunnally.

Jan 27, 2014 3:25 PM
Oct 2013
For me, this was the saddest episode of all the series. I really hated Rolo, not only because of him killing Shirley, but this episode was waaaaay too much for me. I cried. I cried a lot. It was so heartbreaking, I thought I was going to die too. GREAT EPISODE. 10/10
Jan 31, 2014 9:46 AM
Jan 2014
holy crap i did not expect that!!!! such an amazing episode
Feb 17, 2014 9:57 AM

Aug 2010
DaItalianFish said:
Honestly, this episode is one of the saddest in the series. It's almost painful to watch. Lelouch pretty much giving up, Lelouch freaking out on Rolo, the Black Knights turning on him, Lelouch lying to Kallen, and Rolo giving his life for Zero.

Now Lelouch truly is alone. From here onwards is pretty much my favorite part of the series and the reason why Lelouch is one of my favorite characters.
Feb 27, 2014 4:37 PM

Jul 2011
ROLO!!!!!! WHY YOU WERE MY FAVORITE NOOOO!!!
but he saved his brother even though lulu said he hated him and wanted to kill him T.T rolo you only wanted to be loved thats why i never hated you

nunally your really gone..

lulu lied to save kallen.. but kallen heard him say you have to live so she's still on his side

dithard and tomoki tried to be on his side til the last second but they were outnumbered.. btw fuck ougi

i think lulu still has alot of people on his side cc even though her memory is gone jeramiah, rocshata because i dont think she cares about the whole being tricked lady sakura because she fucking loves him, the chinease federation probably feels indebted to him and if sakura is still alive 10/10 he has her

oh and retardzaku is cray cray now
i hope him and nina die soon
Mar 15, 2014 1:28 PM
Jan 2014
This series won't have a happy ending, will it?
Apr 23, 2014 5:02 PM

Oct 2013
OMFG this is going downhill for Lelouch so fast. He lost all his friends and allies. WTF is he even going to fight for anymore? Jesus this show is too much right now. I just wanted Lelouch to destroy Britania and make his sister safe. Now everyone is against him. WTF WTF WTF...! How will this go on I wonder?
May 24, 2014 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
I felt really sorry for Rolo. At the beginning i hated him for killing shirley, him having no feelings at all and him wanting to kill Nunally aswell. But he changed and even sacrificed himself.
Jun 4, 2014 12:43 PM

May 2013
Rolo! :(
Jun 11, 2014 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
Wow that a sad episode. Tbh, I hated Rolo and how he's pretty much a indiscriminate murderer but he did redeem himself to the point where I felt bad about his death. Funny how things worked out. If Zero killed him sooner, he'd never have his help to escape. The time stop is invaluable. At least Lulu was able to comfort him as he passed, as all Rolo wanted was to be loved. He did get that in the end and it was a fitting ending for their relationship.

Looks like the only person who's on his side now would be Kallen, the only person that matters anyhow. I hope Suzaku went full evil so we can watch his demise.

Jun 11, 2014 4:49 PM

Nov 2013
wow im remembering tearing up and shit during this scene. what a great show
Jun 12, 2014 1:39 AM

Nov 2013
Raidriar said:

Looks like the only person who's on his side now would be Kallen, the only person that matters anyhow. I hope Suzaku went full evil so we can watch his demise.

If you think she's the only character that matters at this point, then clearly you didn't pay attention to the show at all.
When was Suzaku having evil tendencies exactly? The only character on the verge of going evil at this point is Lelouch -__-
Jun 27, 2014 5:14 AM

Jul 2012
What's wrong with most of you for missing roll, and supporting lelouch and wishing susoka to die

Lelouch killed his own sister Euphie and he just wipes it off like it was nothing and let her name be tarnished.

He tries to kill sozaku who has every right to kill lelouch.

Kellan has killed people before but isn't punished for it and she wants to hear lelouch love her but hates him because he won't say it.

Rolo killed Shirley and everyone here is crying over him dying.

The only decent characters are

Suzaku
Nunnally
Euphie

Lelouch is a hateful character who'd kill his own sister..........that just really makes me angry......he makes it no big deal when Euphie dies at his own hand but goes ape shit when nunnally dies..............why is that?.........is it because they aren't full siblings............I'M CALLING BULLSHIT because just because there your half siblings doesn't mean they aren't your siblings .........hell even brothers with no blood ties are great brothers and sisters...............lelouch is a ignorent prick,

Would he kill nunnally to achieve he's goals like he did with Euphie.

Sorry but lelouch is my most hateful character ever

I rewatched this and kallen said it's all one sided.......

What a bitch.....she knows who zero was, she knows he's a Prince, knows he has geass powers, she knows it was him who made euphy kill the 11s and all the shit he's done and she keeps all this info from the knights.................And she has the nerve to say......* this is all one sided*…………………bitch kill your self.
geekfreak17aJul 30, 2014 12:50 PM
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jul 31, 2014 12:15 PM

Oct 2013
Stormatix said:
This series won't have a happy ending, will it?
Don't wanna spoil that.

Aug 2, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
Nayrael said:
preview=
kaguya cries, NOO
diethard beaten up = YEESSSS
Gino at spearpoint = what the fuck?

longer preview=
moar anya, and she seems to be geass'd... i wonder what she was geass'd for
penguins?

And something else: the Black Knights seem sad.

Though, Jeremiah was standing right beside him with his geass canceler on! He could have relieved himself from the "curse". Though, instead, I think he's just too crazy to even notice.

He doesn't know that Jeremiah has that power and Jeremiah doesn't know that Suzaku is geassed.

Are we entirely certain Schniezel doesn't have a plan against the emperor? It looks like he has his own agenda to me.

He is the Prince and NOT next in line of succession. However he does want to be the Emp and shall probably try to take the throne by force. Can't wait till he realises that Emp is immortal.

And Rolo's finally dead in the most obvious of ways. Even when you think you're not being used by Zero, you still really are. Way to go, guy.

He did know that he was used, but at the end he saved him from his own free will.

my guess is crazy Suzaku will team up with Lelouch...

My guess:
Suzaku: Where are you Lulu? Ah well, I guess I'll just blow up everything with Fleia and guess you will be hit by it. HA HA HA HAH HA HA!!!

You mean last 6?

The 6th will probably be an epilogue, showing what happened after Crarles'/Schneizel's death.

The betrayel of Lelouch happened a little to fast and conveniently. He doesn't deserve a chance to rebut the accusations against him after all he has done? How the fuck do the black knights think miracles happen. Do they think that normal people bring about miracles? Normal people only bring about mundane events, their enemy was Brittania, and they were a rag-tag bunch of militia; the conditions for winning had to be perfect so if sacrifices and strategic moves are what it takes then oh well, that's fucking war for you. Zero got them to where they were and without him they would have been scrubbing toilets at Ashford Academy.

The thing that angered them was not the fact that Zwero was a prince or that he had geass or that he used them as pawns. What angered them was the fact that he geassed Euphemia to slaughter the Japanesse. In other words, they started thinking that Zero doesn't care about Japan and that Euphemia really did want to create the Administrative region. Then they made this: Prince + using Japanesse against Britannia + Slaughter of Britannian royalty= Zero wants to be the new Emp.
But it seems that in next ep they will come to their senses. They looked sad for a reason in preview.

And kallen kept saying it was one sided and she knew

who zero was
And knew he was a Prince
And knew he had the power to hypnotize people
And knew what he did at the stadium

And she kept all this a secret from the knights .......the bitch is a traitor to the knights.

How the hell is that all one sided?

The bitch is sticking up for him because she loves him and that's it otherwise she wouldn't of asked what she ment to him.

She knew it all and kept it all silent

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Aug 6, 2014 5:12 AM

Oct 2013
find it kinda weird that you can die so quickly from overuse of that geass
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 9, 2014 9:40 PM

Jan 2008
Animefreak17a said:

And kallen kept saying it was one sided and she knew

who zero was
And knew he was a Prince
And knew he had the power to hypnotize people
And knew what he did at the stadium

She knew it all and kept it all silent

Did you somehow miss that they didn't really give her any time to talk?

She was asking them to stop being so aggressive and let Zero make his case.

It was ultimately up to Lelouch to decide how to answer them. He was the one who made all of this a secret. It would be silly of her to pretend to speak for him, with the man himself being present at the confrontation and being directly questioned with guns pointed at him.

Besides, she didn't know nearly as much as you think. I doubt anyone told her about the truth behind the massacre at the stadium, or any specifics about Geass beyond the basic idea.

While it's true that she was emotionally invested in Lelouch, she also had genuine reasons to defend him. She simply wanted some final reassurance, if they were going to die together after all, which didn't necessarily have to come in terms of a love confession. He could have said something else that would have also given her confidence.

The problem was that Lelouch not only already wanted to just die and end everything, due to his depression, but he also wanted her to live on and not sacrifice herself for him unnecessarily. He didn't want her to suffer his fate. It's pointless to get angry at her.
Aug 9, 2014 10:39 PM

Jul 2012
There was no need for them to let kallan speak on his behalf cause they knew everything about him..........

Who he was
What he can do
What he did at the stadium
Who he used.

And

They knew he was only using the knights and armies for his own agenda and that was not for the 11s not because of Britannia, but for his own selfish needs

and it was at that point where they found out

who he is
What he could do
And what he did

Of course she knew everything at the end of episode 25 r1 she has to be pretty fucking stupid not to figure out what he can do at that point..........

Even after the time skip she knew what he could do and knew who he was.........

She put two and two together .......of course she knew what he did at the stadium and thats why she kept it a secret from the knights.

Even if ........And that's a really really really big if which I know she did know..........If she didn't know about the stadium massacre, then the knights told what he did and even after he became king she was still on his side but after when he didn't give her a answer when she kissed him she was willing to kill him because he didn't give her a answer if he loved her or not.

But yes she knew what he did and she knew they couldn't do anything without zero and saw that everyone was captured and she knew she didn't have a choice but to use zero again despite what he did at the stadium and who he is ect ect.............think about it

It seems you don't want to believe this........your a kallan fan aren't you.

Anyways she knew everything and I stand by this

im a shiki supporter

Aug 9, 2014 10:52 PM

Jan 2008
I believe you're falling for the trap of knowing more than the characters. At the end of the first season, she didn't know anything about any of those topics. After the time skip she did know some things, but still not a lot, and had valid doubts, which she asked Lelouch about and yet only got indirect or incomplete answers for.

It's just speculation to believe she knew too much about the situation at the stadium.

I think you're misunderstanding why Lelouch acted towards her like that and how she reacted in turn. It wasn't about love, at least not for the most part, but more about trust and doing the right thing. Which Lelouch, for his own reasons and due to depression, didn't want to do at all. Lelouch did not give her a good answer, not because he hated her, but for the opposite reason: he liked her, to some extent, and didn't wish for her to die at his side by joining him. Even then, she only was hostile to him when he intentionally pushed her to be. It was what he wanted. Lelouch wasn't angry at her, if you've noticed.

I am a fan of giving the characters fair treatment. If Lelouch existed, he'd find this argument to be rather silly.
Aug 10, 2014 3:00 AM

Jul 2012
If that's the case then why did she abandon zero when she found out he was lelouch and leave him to his fate in sazakus hands instead of helping him.

She knew who he was
What he does and what he did at the stadium.........think about it, also I'm seeing what she's seeing and heard from her point of view

She heard it all from suzuka and after hearing that and she put two and two together .....zero + lelouch+ powers = stadium massacre.......she was acting how the other knights was acting when they found out everything and she left him to die by suzakus hands

And why did she return to get him back after the time skip..........that's because ......everyone was captured and the brittanias had the upper hand and they was going to kill the knights and there was only a few of them including kallan left to fight Britannia and she and the remaining knights needed lelouch to perform his miracle.....she knew they needed him and she had no choice but to get him back and told him if he gets out of line she'd kill him......hell in the first season she was captured for a year before she could tell the knights what she knew but after escaping and finding out the knights have been captured and Britannia took over again.......she knew that they needed lelouch to beat Britannia And save everyone and she knew if the knights found out about who he was and what he did then they'd would of killed him but again she knew they needed zero.

Hell she tries 2 times to say that it's thanks to him they got where they are now in episode 19 and tried to stick up for him in ep 20.

Oh now it makes sense.....your a lelouch fan girl.......makes sense.

He didn't like her he was using her like how she was using him to save the knights and fight against Britannia....but over time she started to like him.

I stand by what I said about kallan and I think you should rewatch it to confirm what I said about her is true.

Think about it.

Also lelouch is a prick and deserves to die.

im a shiki supporter

Aug 10, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2008
Since you're suddenly going back to the first season...she was shocked, which is understandable, and Lelouch, instead of giving her any explanation or at least proper orders, acted without any tact or consideration and continued trying to threaten Suzaku into helping him. Come on, Lelouch wasn't even willing to explain things to either of them. He even thought that pulling a liquid Sakuradite bomb out of nowhere would help!

Suzaku only said a few generalities about what happened to Euphemia, not any detailed explanation of how Geass works. He was trying to accuse and confront Lelouch, not explain things to her. It's open to debate how much you could deduce from a small amount of information, which is why I caution against audience omniscience bias.

Going back to the main topic...In R2 episode 19, Lelouch tells Kallen that she must live on. If he didn't care about her at all, his words wouldn't make any sense. The guy wasn't in love with her, I'm not saying that, but he didn't want her to die even when he had already given up on life. Furthermore, in R2 episode 9 you have him asking Kallen to go back to Ashford, which is at least a small sign of friendship, since it has nothing to do with the current conflict against Britannia.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.
Aug 10, 2014 11:05 AM

Jul 2012
ZakuCustom said:
Since you're suddenly going back to the first season...she was shocked, which is understandable, and Lelouch, instead of giving her any explanation or at least proper orders, acted without any tact or consideration and continued trying to threaten Suzaku into helping him. Come on, Lelouch wasn't even willing to explain things to either of them. He even thought that pulling a liquid Sakuradite bomb out of nowhere would help!

Suzaku only said a few generalities about what happened to Euphemia, not any detailed explanation of how Geass works. He was trying to accuse and confront Lelouch, not explain things to her. It's open to debate how much you could deduce from a small amount of information, which is why I caution against audience omniscience bias.

Going back to the main topic...In R2 episode 19, Lelouch tells Kallen that she must live on. If he didn't care about her at all, his words wouldn't make any sense. The guy wasn't in love with her, I'm not saying that, but he didn't want her to die even when he had already given up on life. Furthermore, in R2 episode 9 you have him asking Kallen to go back to Ashford, which is at least a small sign of friendship, since it has nothing to do with the current conflict against Britannia.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.

And again why didnt she help him even tho he was zero.......

She found out about what he could and figured out he was the one made euphy kill the 11s.

Look at the knights it was the same as kallan....It's like in this episode......

At first they didn't care who zero was and what power he had.....

But after finding out what he did with that power and found out he was using them and what he did at the stadium they abandoned him......like what kallan did............

But kallan needed zero to help them beat back Britannia and save the knights that's why she went back to him......he was the one who performed miracles and beat Britannia while they didn't stand a chance without him...........

Also............even tho kallan forgave him and forgot what he did, the knights found out and tried to convince them it was thanks to him they got this far......but again didn't listen and she tried to get them to listen in episode two but they wouldn't hear of it..........

By the way.......the knights are very ungrateful for abandoning zero but they had the right idea to what they tried to do...........so yeah

They got japan back so zero is no longer needed.

I mean imagine if the whole world found out about who and what zero was.......

The people would turn against the knights BECAUSE of what happened at the stadium they would of believed the knights was with zeros plan what went on at that massacre.......they even talk about it in episode 20 and the reporter even said they'd lose credibility or more.

Not only their they found out want went on in the meeting in this episode who know what would of happened,

I still stand corrected about kallan

Anyways I'm glad that little prick rolo is dead
geekfreak17aAug 10, 2014 2:47 PM

im a shiki supporter

Aug 11, 2014 12:43 PM

Jul 2012
What I said about kallan is the truth she knew who he was and what he did at the stadium and that's why she abandoned him but came back to him because they was desperate ...they needed zero and she said she'd kill him if he gets out of line.

im a shiki supporter

Sep 10, 2014 5:37 AM

Jan 2014
Gosh darn it! Why the hell is Rivalz still alive? And everyone just turns on Lelouch like that as well.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 14, 2014 4:09 PM

Oct 2013
Even knowing the truth, Rolo of all people stuck by Lelouch to the very last.

I guess he truly redeemed himself for his despicable act of killing Shirley.

I have no words for what just happened. This entire episode was so bloody tragic. Just... wow. It looks like Lelouch is really, actually going to lose. Tragically misunderstood by everyone, he's finally been completely abandoned. He doesn't even have Nunnally anymore. <_> I guess he still has C.C. as his slave.

This series is so unbelievably depressing. yeezus

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 16, 2014 7:59 AM

Jul 2012
ZaldiuntheGerman said:
Even knowing the truth, Rolo of all people stuck by Lelouch to the very last.

I guess he truly redeemed himself for his despicable act of killing Shirley.

I have no words for what just happened. This entire episode was so bloody tragic. Just... wow. It looks like Lelouch is really, actually going to lose. Tragically misunderstood by everyone, he's finally been completely abandoned. He doesn't even have Nunnally anymore. <_> I guess he still has C.C. as his slave.

This series is so unbelievably depressing. yeezus

If you ask me it's probably one of the best episodes in the whole series.....It's just a shame it didn't last longer......

im a shiki supporter

Oct 5, 2014 9:47 PM

Sep 2013
Poor Rolo, he sacrificed his life to save Lelouch.
Oct 8, 2014 2:44 PM

Jun 2013
Damn this episode was depressing. Schneizel sold out Lelouch to the Black Knights, revealing his identity. I knew this would happen and I was right. Poor Rolo, he stood by Lelouch's side even when he lost everything. I know he killed Shirley but damn it was sad when he died, he just wanted to be with Lelouch and make him happy. Looks like Lelouch is on his own now. What will he do? I will watch more to find out!
Oct 8, 2014 4:26 PM

Jul 2012
LelouchTheZero said:
Damn this episode was depressing. Schneizel sold out Lelouch to the Black Knights, revealing his identity. I knew this would happen and I was right. Poor Rolo, he stood by Lelouch's side even when he lost everything. I know he killed Shirley but damn it was sad when he died, he just wanted to be with Lelouch and make him happy. Looks like Lelouch is on his own now. What will he do? I will watch more to find out!

well lelouch had it coming

rolo was going to kill nunnally and that would make lelouch sad....I mean look at what happened in this ep.

im a shiki supporter

Oct 10, 2014 3:22 AM

Jan 2013
Last few episodes were weaksauce but I can tell the anime is making a huge turning point.
Oct 19, 2014 10:03 PM

Jul 2011
I actually cried. For some reason I felt really bad for Rolo and cared about him. Even if he did some bad stuff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2014 9:16 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty good episode, Rolo finally died, Kallen is still alive and kickin' and Suzaku's gone mad.
Dec 16, 2014 12:09 PM

Aug 2014
Such a great and crazy episode!
Lelouch has finally come to his realization and took the blame while Suzaku goes insane.
Rolo did a great job, I didn't expect that. Sad that he gets a heroic death after what he did to Shirley.
Well, Everything's revealed, Lelouch stands alone and everyone's against him.. what is he going to do now?! The Black Knights turned against on Zero really quickly, without giving Lelouch a chance for an explanation not that he would give one. And they all agreed to Schneizel, while they were against Brittania the whole time.. I don't know, it kind of seemed unbelievable.
I'm glad that Kallen realized what was happening in the last moment. I hope she and C.C will go looking for Lelouch.
Can't wait for the next episode! :)
Dec 25, 2014 4:40 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Lelouch took all the blame to get the Black Knights off the hook. It's so obvious, yet...
Jan 3, 2015 4:02 AM

Jan 2014
lol. wow.
this was great!
Rolo is dabes.
Lulu is dabes.
this was great!
lol. wow.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yuzuko - Apr 13, 2008

374 by performer_sama »»
Sep 17, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1917 by OddityFN »»
Sep 15, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

406 by performer_sama »»
Sep 15, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

373 by tiomemorias »»
Sep 10, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

434 by tiomemorias »»
Sep 10, 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.