Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »
Nov 4, 2012 7:11 PM

Oct 2012
meepsheep said:
Treekodar said:
At last an anime where the lead doesn't start out as a useless spaghetti-o and ends up like Optimus Prime. I've longed for an anime that starts out with a strong lead character, instead of the useless piece of shit I get served in literally any other anime.
Stop complaining and watch something else instead. Before you do though, let me predict your next anime: It includes teenagers and high-school is involved in some way. The lead will start out as a piece of trash, but will end up like Mohammed Ali with babes ready to tattoo the other part of his face.
Good riddance.

But you just described SAO. Kirito at the very beginning was a noob and then we get a time skip and he is Jesus in the game. lolz. He will beat all the bad guys and get all the harem bait.

SAO isn't a harem.

sigh.
Nov 4, 2012 7:11 PM
Oct 2012
meepsheep said:

Might be a bit irrelevant but...W-W-Wait, now you're saying that females can't like SAO? So far, all the females I know IRL like it, maybe minus myself, and only some guys :P

I still stand by my point. No one was technically strong from the start.

I think you need to re-read my point, I did not draw any universal conclusions. All I said that I could understand why females in particular may not like SAO, not that "no woman can like SAO" Surely I don't need to explain that SAO is aimed at the Shounen audience, so there is no particular reason for girls to like it, doesn't mean they can't like it, only that I can understand their not liking it.

As for your standing by your point. You do realize that your point would not only include SAO, but even every single shoujo manga in existence, since "technically" none of them were strong from the start since everyone starts as a baby. Your argument is a perfect example of the "moving the goalpost" logical fallacy. Someone proved you wrong, so you moved the goalposts back to some theorized beginning in order to maintain your position.

I have a great deal of sympathy for people for whom English is a second language, and I do want to remain polite with you since we both like Tonari No Kaibutsu, and to be honest I am not overwhelmed by fan-service. But I don't believe the first is true, is it?
Nov 4, 2012 7:19 PM

Jul 2012
SAO isn't a harem.

sigh.

Haha LOL Nice sarcasm.

Surely I don't need to explain that SAO is aimed at the Shounen audience, so there is no particular reason for girls to like it, doesn't mean they can't like it, only that I can understand their not liking it.

My friends like it because "Kirito-kun" is "hot". ._.

As for your standing by your point. You do realize that your point would not only include SAO, but even every single shoujo manga in existence, since "technically" none of them were strong from the start since everyone starts as a baby. Your argument is a perfect example of the "moving the goalpost" logical fallacy. Someone proved you wrong, so you moved the goalposts back to some theorized beginning in order to maintain your position.

I was just saying that everyone starts out weak. It's not possible for one to be strong from the start. That would apply to all mangas/animes I suppose? o.o

I have a great deal of sympathy for people for whom English is a second language

But I'm not? It's my first. LOL.
Nov 4, 2012 7:21 PM

Oct 2012
meepsheep said:
SAO isn't a harem.

sigh.

Haha LOL Nice sarcasm.

It's not a harem, harems are multiple love affairs where generally the MC never makes a decision on either of them, he is just Mr nice guy and girls adopt feelings for him, he still has his one and only Asuna, you are just trying to pull this apart, but the fact its not labelled as a harem never was and never will be is enough proof.

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Game, Romance

I see no Harem.
Nov 4, 2012 7:22 PM
Oct 2012
BloodRequiem said:
It's understandable with you being a female.

Playing the gender card eh?

Not really. It would be using the "gender card" if I tried to use it to invalidate her point, but she did that on her own.

I really meant it as just an acknowledgement that people see the same things differently, and I was trying to be sympathetic to her position while disagreeing with her.

To explain: if she were to argue that SAO was a harem animation, while I would disagree personally, I could understand why a female may see it as such even without their having to make an argument why this is the case. (Personally I don't think it is since there is no confusion as to who Kirito likes, and there is absolutely no chance of his ending up with anyone but Asuna, but I am honest enough to recognize that Kawahara has created a Pseudo Harem for fan-service).

Now as a guy this doesn't really bother me, but I wouldn't argue this point with a female because I can understand why a female would really find it annoying. That is all I meant.
Nov 4, 2012 7:24 PM

Jul 2012
It's not a harem, harems are multiple love affairs where generally the MC never makes a decision on either of them, he is just Mr nice guy and girls adopt feelings for him, he still has his one and only Asuna, you are just trying to pull this apart, but the fact its not labelled as a harem never was and never will be is enough proof.

Does the "multiple love affairs" have to be true? o.o Can't a bazillion girls just fall for a guy? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=harem

Just because it isn't labelled doesn't mean it can't be. Example: Fall Season's Sakurasou. Not labelled as Ecchi although it totally has it. Little Busters as well? I've heard some things, haven't confirmed them.
SAO can also be Ecchi if you throw in the evidence.
Nov 4, 2012 7:32 PM

Oct 2012
meepsheep said:

Does the "multiple love affairs" have to be true? o.o Can't a bazillion girls just fall for a guy? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=harem

Just because it isn't labelled doesn't mean it can't be. Example: Fall Season's Sakurasou. Not labelled as Ecchi although it totally has it. Little Busters as well? I've heard some things, haven't confirmed them.
SAO can also be Ecchi if you throw in the evidence.

SAO isn't an ecchi .. omg, have you even watched the show you are you just hating on it? because if you are don't bother coming to discussion boards if you don't know what you are talking about.

There was not a bazillion girls falling for 1 guy there were 3 if that, that even showed some sort of affection for Kirito and half the time they were just being friendly except for one or two who don't need to be named if you actually watched the show.

Every time 've watched a harem 95% of the time end without a conclusive relationship ending, SAO is an Exception because by half way through Asuna and Kirito are a pair, you see no other females after that, except for his cousin really.

I think you are just trying to pull out the bad points of this show, it's not an ecchi, its not a harem it's a romance, where Mr good guy Kirito saved the lives of a few females who adopted some feelings towards him.

You can scream harem all you like, but it's not, they back away the second they realize he is with Asuna or it just doesn't go anywhere, which is what the majority of harems end up in the direction of going.

SAO is the exception because he actually ends up with someone, and the rest of the hole fucking series is them working together through obstacles.

Stop the hate and gtfo.
Nov 4, 2012 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
SAO isn't an ecchi .. omg, have you even watched the show you are you just hating on it? because if you are don't bother coming to discussion boards if you don't know what you are talking about.

Isn't the fanservice enough to speak for itself? lol
Fanboys. Fanboys everywhere.

Harem still means: More than two girls liking one guy. I don't think it necessarily means he's confused with his feelings and he can pick one. Why not? I've seen harems with the girl/guy picking someone.

Every time 've watched a harem 95% of the time end without a conclusive relationship ending, SAO is an Exception because by half way through Asuna and Kirito are a pair, you see no other females after that, except for his cousin really.

Oh and two more girls later on :D

It's not hate. It's pointing out what I think is true.

These aren't bad points of the show, but I can give you legit reasons if you want.
Nov 4, 2012 7:44 PM

Oct 2012
It's fine, I'm sure you actually like the show, but that urban dictionary thing you linked me practically proved my point:

A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked
and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him.
The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention.

All I'm saying is, which is my argument, that it's not an ecchi, but then again suguha fan service was bordering on it I'll agree with you on that haha, but anyways Harem, It's definitely not, it simple cannot be, it doesn't follow the genre of Harems, sure if later on all these girls started fighting asuna for Kirito's attention and he had mixed feelings for some of them and couldn't make an educated decision on who to choose than yeah.

I'd be back in this thread screaming harem haha but that's not the case hun, just see how it pans out, its been a great 18 episodes already, this series has a lot of hate for some reason ,I don't know, but lets not bring up points that don't exist, you might as well continue to make a mountain out of a mold hill.

But I'm glad I can actually have an in depth discussion with you, regardless of different views / opinions.
Nov 4, 2012 7:47 PM

Jul 2012
vbyo said:
It's fine, I'm sure you actually like the show, but that urban dictionary thing you linked me practically proved my point:

I don't hate the show. I don't love it. It's more like idk yet. :S It hasn't proven to be that great to me yet. That's why my final rating stands between 4 and 6 at the moment.

Notice the "often". So it doesn't necessarily have to happen? I'm assuming.

I'd be back in this thread screaming harem haha but that's not the case hun, just see how it pans out, its been a great 18 episodes already, this series has a lot of hate for some reason ,I don't know, but lets not bring up points that don't exist, you might as well continue to make a mountain out of a mold hill.

Alright alright. Y'know, every show has a lot of hate. I got used to it. The more popular it is, the more hate you'll see.

But I'm glad I can actually have an in depth discussion with you, regardless of different views / opinions.

Same with you haha.
Nov 4, 2012 7:52 PM

Oct 2012

meepsheep said:
I don't hate the show. I don't love it. It's more like idk yet. :S It hasn't proven to be that great to me yet. That's why my final rating stands between 4 and 6 at the moment.

Everyone has different tastes, so I can understand and relate "not know why" but relate as to why you might not love it, me I like it.

I prefer to watch 2 people spend a hole series together going through obstacles than 2 people going through obstacles who obviously like each other but cannot come to terms with it.

Notice the "often". So it doesn't necessarily have to happen? I'm assuming.

It doesn't have to happen yeah, sometimes it never does, but here those girls have no chance, so that's why I'm more leaning towards the romance genre of this show, I'm not going to deny there are times where SAO is bordering Harem, but it never crosses that line, Kirito or the girls never cross that line.

Alright alright. Y'know, every show has a lot of hate. I got used to it. The more popular it is, the more hate you'll see.

Of course, bigger the show, the more people who like it, but also the more people who hate it.

It's always good when you can have a constructive conversation, other people should start observing and taking down notes :P
Nov 4, 2012 7:55 PM
Oct 2012
vbyo said:

All I'm saying is, which is my argument, that it's not an ecchi, but then again suguha fan service was bordering on it I'll agree with you on that haha, but anyways Harem, It's definitely not, it simple cannot be, it doesn't follow the genre of Harems, sure if later on all these girls started fighting asuna for Kirito's attention and he had mixed feelings for some of them and couldn't make an educated decision on who to choose than yeah.

Actually definition number 3 from the urban dictionary would prove her point. As for this being etchi. Compared to ToLoveRu or Hagure, no, and my personal opinion would be no, but from a female POV? Listening to the guys going on about the shower scene. I wouldn't dream of arguing against any female who defines this as etchi. As I said above, people see things differently. Age differences, Culture differences, and yes, Gender differences.

Now that being said, her argument that SAO is a level up manga as defined originally on the last page is totally and completely false. There is no different opinion possible. The original argument specifically said "at the beginning of the animation", Meep "shifted the goalpost" to some never shown pre-animation and even LN point, that in itself makes her point invalid. Now there may be some logic behind it, but that in itself doesn't not the argument valid. It would be like my saying SAO sucked because Suguha died. What? Is this a spoiler? No, it just is logical that all people will die, so logically eventually we will reach a point where she dies, so SAO kills its female characters.

That argument is stupid no matter what possible differences there may exist between people.
Nov 4, 2012 7:58 PM

Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
vbyo said:

Actually definition number 3 from the urban dictionary would prove her point. As for this being etchi. Compared to ToLoveRu or Hagure, no, and my personal opinion would be no, but from a female POV? Listening to the guys going on about the shower scene. I wouldn't dream of arguing against any female who defines this as etchi. As I said above, people see things differently. Age differences, Culture differences, and yes, Gender differences.

Now that being said, her argument that SAO is a level up manga as defined originally on the last page is totally and completely false. There is no different opinion possible. The original argument specifically said "at the beginning of the animation", Meep "shifted the goalpost" to some never never shown pre-animation and even LN point, that in itself makes her point invalid. Now there may be some logic behind it, but that in itself doesn't not the argument valid. It would be like my saying SAO sucked because Suguha died. What? Is this a spoiler? No, it just is logical that all people will die, so logically eventually we will reach a point where she dies, so SAO kills its female characters.

That argument is stupid no matter what possible differences there may exist between people.

I'm not sure who you are agreeing with here? XD but yeah SAO vs ToloveRU or Highschool of the dead, its obvious which is more ecchi, suguha's shower scene was just fan service, and was extremely over done.

It would be like my saying SAO sucked because Suguha died. What? Is this a spoiler? No, it just is logical that all people will die, so logically eventually we will reach a point where she dies, so SAO kills its female characters.

Made me laugh XD
Nov 4, 2012 7:58 PM

Sep 2012
Just want to say that I read a survey done by Tsutaya, a huge national chain of bookstores, which mined the sales data of >13 million of holders of its membership card to find information about the relationship of its LN sales and gender. SAO is the third most popular LN series for females. The magazine which publishes this survey concludes that lots of women find many aspects in SAO that appeal to them despite, or even because of, the cast of many cute girls falling for Kirito.

So here you go, I think the females in Japan are actually more sophisticated than many of us think. They would not shun a novel just because it looks harem-ish. They do not see the novel in one-dimension way and they know there can be more than one way to enjoy it.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 8:02 PM

Jul 2012
The original argument specifically said "at the beginning of the animation", Meep "shifted the goalpost" to some never never shown pre-animation and even LN point, that in itself makes her point invalid.

Sure, you can win that argument. I don't really know what I just talked about in the past few hours. Needed something to do instead of studying. :P I can't really back it up either. XD

Oct 2012
symbv said:
Just want to say that I read a survey done by Tsutaya, a huge national chain of bookstores, which mined the sales data of >13 million of holders of its membership card to find information about the relationship of its LN sales and gender. SAO is the third most popular LN series for females. The magazine which publishes this survey concludes that lots of women find many aspects in SAO that appeal to them despite, or even because of, the cast of many cute girls falling for Kirito.

So here you go, I think the females in Japan are actually more sophisticated than many of us think. They would not shun a novel just because it looks harem-ish. They do not see the novel in one-dimension way and they know there can be more than one way to enjoy it.

Maybe its the romance genre tag that got them interested? just going out on a whim here, but that's irrelevant, every culture is different, and the Japanese sales are the majority of the sales they give a crap about.

Who knows, girls might love that harem genre and ecchi, we just judging it from a westerners POV where you can barely show tits on the television without some christian condemning you.

PS, not starting a religious debate but come on, we knows its true :P

Mar 2012
Clearly, SAO is the sophisticated reader's light novel of choice.
Nov 4, 2012 8:13 PM

Sep 2012
RMNDolphy said:
Remember what I said, I said the readership is MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN perhaps you and I and many people here think.
symbvNov 4, 2012 8:22 PM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 8:18 PM

Sep 2012
vbyo said:
Maybe its the romance genre tag that got them interested? just going out on a whim here, but that's irrelevant, every culture is different, and the Japanese sales are the majority of the sales they give a crap about.

Who knows, girls might love that harem genre and ecchi, we just judging it from a westerners POV where you can barely show tits on the television withMout some christian condemning you.
Or perhaps the girls do not necessarily love harem genre, but they just do not find it that repelling to the extent of not liking the aspects which appeal to them. There are other possibilities. As I said, the female readers seem to be more sophisticated and they do not allow one aspect they do not enjoy from stopping them enjoying things they like in the novel.

My whole point is before we use our social and moral standard or our perception/bias of what Japanese society and youth culture to judge a product of the Japanese pop culture, it is better to keep an open mind and certain humility that our point of view may not be always the single valid, or right, standard. Speculating that females will most definitely not like SAO or even hate it, and then come up with even more speculations about why it should be the case is like an exercise of willful ignorance to me.

symbvNov 4, 2012 8:22 PM

Nov 4, 2012 8:20 PM

Oct 2012
symbv said:
vbyo said:

Who knows, girls might love that harem genre and ecchi, we just judging it from a westerners POV where you can barely show tits on the television withMout some christian condemning you.
My whole point is before we use our social and moral standard or our perception/bias of what Japanese society and youth culture to judge a product of the Japanese pop culture, it is better to keep an open mind and certain humility that our point of view may not be always the single valid, or right, standard. Speculating that females will most definitely not like SAO or even hate it, and then come up with even more speculations about why it should be the case is like an exercise of willful ignorance to me.

I agree, with you, that's what my point was meant.
Nov 4, 2012 8:40 PM

Mar 2012
symbv said:
RMNDolphy said:
Remember what I said, I said the readership is MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN perhaps you and I and many people here think.

Yeah, 'cause I totally thought Japanese girls were barbarians before reading they dig SAO.

I'm not trying to be a jerk (honest!), I just thought your choice of words was funny. I remember reading Shonen Jump has a large female demographic, so this kind of thing is hardly unprecedented.
Nov 4, 2012 8:50 PM

Sep 2012
RMNDolphy said:
I'm not trying to be a jerk (honest!), I just thought your choice of words was funny. I remember reading Shonen Jump has a large female demographic, so this kind of thing is hardly unprecedented.
There is a key difference between SAO and Shonen Jump. In Shonen Jump there are many manga to choose. I read some survey about the demography of Shounen Jump readers and the preference of the female readers is focused on a minority of the manga on offer there but their taste can be diverse but not straightforward -- one romcom may attract a lot of female readers but another not, for example and there are fights and adventure stuff that they enjoy a lot. On the other hand, SAO is one single work, so explanation as to what attracts the female readers to SAO needs some different insights than explaining why female readers read Shonen Jump.
symbvNov 5, 2012 12:22 AM

Nov 5, 2012 3:30 AM

Nov 2010
I laughed when Kirito tried to fly without controller
Thought he would fart, but I guess that only happens in Naruto

Poor Asuna :(
Nov 8, 2012 4:38 PM

Oct 2010
another annoying sister scene there, and yui is irritating again, kirito was not so bad this episode though
Nov 11, 2012 7:35 PM

Apr 2009
So, Lyfa was really Suguha, as expected. Kazuto hasn't suspected anything yet, but I think Suguha is already getting hints, if she hasn't figured it out already.

Kirito is a fast learner, and that's good because he's got no time to waste. Multiple race conflicts, flight, and a focus on PK kinda reminds me of what RF Online wanted to be...

As I suspected, Sugou has admin powers, if not already a GM himself. I shudder to think how easily he could strip Kirito of his abilities and "enhanced" stats once they meet. As an admin, he is supposedly in control of, well apparently, everything.

And now signs of an external conspiracy are surfacing...
Nov 11, 2012 7:40 PM
Sep 2012
SayakaMagica said:
So, Lyfa was really Suguha, as expected. Kazuto hasn't suspected anything yet, but I think Suguha is already getting hints, if she hasn't figured it out already.

Kirito is a fast learner, and that's good because he's got no time to waste. Multiple race conflicts, flight, and a focus on PK kinda reminds me of what RF Online wanted to be...

As I suspected, Sugou has admin powers, if not already a GM himself. I shudder to think how easily he could strip Kirito of his abilities and "enhanced" stats once they meet. As an admin, he is supposedly in control of, well apparently, everything.

And now signs of an external conspiracy are surfacing...
Nope. Suguha still has no clue that Kirito is her brother. Their voices and looks are supposed to be different in game so they can't tell just by their voices. She hasn't gotten to know Kirito that much yet and she still hasn't stumbled upon him with his head gear on and asked about it. That will probably change latter on but until then she has absolutely no idea who Kirito is.
Nov 22, 2012 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
Oh, they succeeds into make the viewer hate Sugou. Want to kill him so much !
Nov 24, 2012 7:20 AM

Aug 2011
Daaamn. Didn't expect Leafa to be Suguha, she gets first hand experience in seeing how awesome Kirito can be in the game.

Also another example of why Sugou is a complete bastard. I and probably many others felt quite displeased when the Fairy King was teasing Asuna.
Nov 25, 2012 1:31 PM

Jul 2012
YAY! Got to see Asuna^^ But darn it all, I don't like the sister/Leafa.. >.<
Dec 1, 2012 5:03 PM

Jun 2011
was a pretty decent ep. Lyfa or Leefa, She caught me off guard as her being his cousin... tad awkward but yea...
Fiance guy = turd
go Kirito~
ZELO <3
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM

Feb 2012
LOL Lyfa is Sugu, never thought about it o_O''

Screw that guy really.
Dec 7, 2012 7:47 PM

Nov 2012
Yea ok WTF happened to SAO?
Dec 7, 2012 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
jayvon said:
Yea ok WTF happened to SAO?

Keep watching dude, it seems weird at first but in my opinion it stayed awesome
Dec 11, 2012 3:53 AM

Jan 2012
I noticed Leafa was voiced by Ayana Taketatsu who also voiced Suguha, so I wasn't that surprised that they were the same person.
Dec 22, 2012 11:33 PM

Sep 2011
Its hard for me to take the main villain seriously when he's wearing a dress with fairy wings. LOL
Dec 25, 2012 12:34 PM

May 2012
Oh boy what a great episode! A new character that can help him and than to know that that character is his cousin was quite funny and to know she really has feelings for him...

Yui was Super Moe again :3 But damn that ending with Asuna is really fucked up, that fuck could just delete all her memories and make her obey him :/

Well lets see what he can do to save her!
Dec 28, 2012 11:16 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
10000/10 score This ep fckkking AWESOME! AHAHAHAH Kirito is turning more and more into a flirt! And he's all lost and inexperienced in ALO, more like a kid/boy!!! Interesting to see this side of him. In SAO, he was a beta tester, "experienced" with game, epic solo leader, and badass warrior, but in ALO, he's totally NEW.

Also that is someeeeeee sexual harassment by Sugou! fckking hottt! LOL
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 28, 2012 11:33 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I actually really like that character development Kirito is going through, forever badass??? he ain't GOD, but i'm sure he can DO it! 7 day time limit Kirito! Beat that Sugou at his own game!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 19, 2013 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
It seems like Kirito's cousin likes him. I hate the guy that trapped Asuna. He should be taught a lesson or something.
Feb 27, 2013 3:34 AM

Dec 2010
At first I was like "oh, so the new female MC is tsundere unlike Asuna". Then when she turned out to be Kazuto's cousin my reaction was "Oh fu**". Things are gonna get ugly at some point, this seems inevitable. As for Asuna herself - it was obvious that her fiance was responsible for the position she's in, but who'd guess he had evil plan all along. And here I thought we're having an innocent game. Bummer!
Mar 6, 2013 4:56 PM

Sep 2011
Leafa is Suguha, not much of a shocker since it was kind of spoiled in the OP/ED and since they have the same voice actor. I can't wait for them to realize it, and then, hilarity ensues :D
I still like the concept of this world.
I still don't like the villain, however. He seems kinda boring.
Mar 14, 2013 4:34 AM

Aug 2009
RazielZero said:

I still don't like the villain, however. He seems kinda boring.
He is shitty not boring.
Mar 27, 2013 9:09 AM

Oct 2008
Ok, this episode (among others) convinced me that this show is laughably bad and that the haters are right. Kirito goes in to a game with tens of thousands of players and the first person he encounters just so happens to be his cousin.... Convenience much? I mean I was already convinced that this show sucks from about episode 3, but damn.
Mar 27, 2013 9:20 AM

Apr 2009
HATUL300 said:
Ok, this episode (among others) convinced me that this show is laughably bad and that the haters are right. Kirito goes in to a game with tens of thousands of players and the first person he encounters just so happens to be his cousin.... Convenience much? I mean I was already convinced that this show sucks from about episode 3, but damn.

Conveniences will pile up from now on.
And I found episode 3 horrible and cliched as well.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 27, 2013 11:32 AM
Nov 2012
I guess this episode was okay. The first time I've ever seen a JAPANESE ANIME episode with SHAKESPEARE references lmfao.
May 26, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2009
Well, it won't be long before they discover each other's identity I bet.

So that's the scheme the guy's planning... things are going to get interesting and time is running out o_O
Jun 1, 2013 7:04 PM

Jun 2012
2muchNTR4me
Jun 2, 2013 6:13 PM

Apr 2012
The episode was ok, but not much happened :o
Jun 2, 2013 9:51 PM

Apr 2011
ok I see where this is going, harem+incest :)
Pages (12) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

734 by amf85 »»
12 hours ago

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

64 by SIimyBread »»
Yesterday, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2012

705 by amf85 »»
Yesterday, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2012

686 by amf85 »»
Yesterday, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

745 by amf85 »»
Yesterday, 2:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.