Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 20, 2012 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
Kimi is too awesome and she never loses..

for a show whose plot is again involving a confession, the confession again involves PLOT.. way to go, Tenzou and your qualifications..
Sep 20, 2012 8:12 AM
May 2012
Finally!

Both Tenzou & Mary are back together again!

Will they get a happy ending for them soon in the next 2 episodes?

I hope so!

Anyway, I'm catching up the other 3 remaining anime episodes (Lagrange, Phi Brain S2 & Total Eclipse) which it also starred by Ono Daisuke.
Sep 20, 2012 12:47 PM

Jun 2012
Tenzo grabbing tits like a boss.
Sep 20, 2012 3:04 PM

Feb 2011
The song, playing during Tenzou's confession will probably be included in the second soundtrack (release on october 10th).
I so hope that we get a hint for a third season in the last episode.
Sep 20, 2012 10:37 PM
May 2012
madhatter10 said:

Tell me about it. I'm expecting that the 3rd season could be more darker & moody.
JafriZinSep 20, 2012 11:17 PM
Sep 21, 2012 12:00 AM

Jun 2008
JeffreyZin said:
madhatter10 said:

Tell me about it. I'm expecting that the 3rd season could be more darker & moody.

Not going to happen though. Horizon is good at setting up dark pasts, but they know it's much better to not dwell too much about the past. For example Toori's and Horizon's past from the 1st season.

Being dark and moody isn't the main reason why the pre-order sales for the the 1st BD can actually be on par with the kinds of Fate/zero and Sword Art Online.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 21, 2012 5:32 AM

Oct 2011
joshua_mai said:

actually, the anime doesn't explain it. But I remember he's naked all the time is an offering for god to get some kind of power for Musashi.

Really? wow sunrise had another excuse for putting fan service XD but hopefully he'll get himself wearing clothes again, We had enough of if already, hadn't we? besides it's difficult to take him seriously when talking while naked

I'm also looking forward to a third season, but hopefully it will be 26 episode instead of the usual 13 eps. what I can't understand is why a show like this gets fewer EPs while overrated craps like Accel World gets more. tsk tsk
Sep 21, 2012 6:12 AM

Jun 2012
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

actually, the anime doesn't explain it. But I remember he's naked all the time is an offering for god to get some kind of power for Musashi.

Really? wow sunrise had another excuse for putting fan service XD but hopefully he'll get himself wearing clothes again, We had enough of if already, hadn't we? besides it's difficult to take him seriously when talking while naked

I'm also looking forward to a third season, but hopefully it will be 26 episode instead of the usual 13 eps. what I can't understand is why a show like this gets fewer EPs while overrated craps like Accel World gets more. tsk tsk

Sep 21, 2012 7:17 AM

Oct 2011
ruklove said:
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Sep 21, 2012 8:19 AM
Jan 2011
Arcriatrix said:
ruklove said:
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Arcriatrix said:
ruklove said:
Arcriatrix said:
joshua_mai said:

Sep 21, 2012 6:47 PM

May 2008
Well this was

Making out

More making out

And making out

Sep 23, 2012 8:39 AM

Jul 2011
That seemed longer than your typical episode and i don't mean that in a bad way. Just so many things were going on at once. I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't a huge epic battle between Tenzou and Raleigh but the confession was sweet. The Spanish armada battle really heated up and kinda expected Ms Tachibana to flip after what Futayo said.
Sep 23, 2012 8:19 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, although I was expecting a good fight with Tenzou and the other guy. But the battle with the armadas and ships was pretty cool. 5/5 because of the ending, so funny.

Sep 29, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2011
I'm really loving this, the action in this one was amazing and next episode will probably have even more!
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 29, 2012 10:46 PM

Feb 2010
Some romance mixed with the battles... loved it. This show has a real cinematic quality.

Season 3 MUST happen.
Oct 23, 2012 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
Goddammit Kimi, why must you be so incredibly badass and awesome?
Jun 17, 2014 6:21 AM

Sep 2011
LOL DAT ENDING.
Jul 16, 2014 5:24 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending xD she still doesn't know the true meaning, I wonder if someone will ever tell her xD Pretty lovely action filled episode, I also really liked the romance development totally spot on but well let's see what's next!
Aug 12, 2014 6:42 AM

Dec 2012
Talk about a romantic reunion...well semi-romantic thanks to the breast fondling and what not. Tenzo's just being a gentleman in his own way. Got an especially good laugh when they hinted at a historical reenactment being Tenzo and Mary having a child and they got all embarrassed.

They're seriously going to leave Tori naked for the whole series. That is just simply too awesome if it ends with him remaining in the nude. Lol'd at futayo's comment at the end, poor Gin!
Sep 4, 2014 12:04 AM

Jul 2008
Futayo just stole the episode right at the end. That said Tenzo had an epic speech and they had 3 of those stealth ships?! That's cruel.
Jun 19, 2015 2:40 AM

Aug 2013
Damn, 2 ships sailing this episode. Hell yes. Both were so great.
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM
Aug 2021
Absolutely dope episode, we had closure to two of the couples/dynamics that were being built up in this season and both were amazing in that regard, and I adore the fact that the season came full circle, with the same Tres España army that opposed Musashi in the start being the final opponent they need to defeat to finish off this arc. We’ll finally have Futayo Vs Gin, I’m absolutely hyped about that and the Shirojiro fight. Overall an absolute banger and by far one of the best this season and series has had to offer.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

168 by derpinat0rz »»
Apr 25, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM

» What's the point of reenacting history?

Wannabiteme - Jun 17, 2015

20 by Zefyris »»
Jan 24, 2021 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.