Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2010 3:45 AM

May 2010
Hmm..
No near as good as the first episode.
But I'll continue because of Ono Daisuke and I really like the OP and ED.

But I really hope they'll bring in some huge twist or some surprises along the way to make it a bit more exciting.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Oct 25, 2010 4:08 AM

Feb 2008
Everyone so hated this episode but I liked it, remember that Vampires can't be all that bad when is come to anime and movies.

Unfortunely I'm not much into vampires so I just said this episode is pretty all right, averages.
This anime will probably goes with 12 or 13 episodes, that's why it revealed so fast I think so the can get all the episodes fixed.

I doubt it will be over that.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 25, 2010 4:41 AM

Nov 2009
The show is generic true but I really enjoy it.

Nice looking characters and art is always a plus...one of the best of the season in my opinion so far.

Should have no problems sticking to this one til the end.
Oct 25, 2010 5:54 AM

Oct 2007
Blackbird said:
Everyone so hated this episode but I liked it, remember that Vampires can't be all that bad when is come to anime and movies.
Oh yeah, Twilight movie = Bishi anime, instead vampire story. And what, Dance in the Loli Bund?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 25, 2010 7:49 PM

Jun 2010
Zyukichan said:
Phew. I don't know what to think yet..
I hate to compare this to Twilight, I freakin' hate Twilight -___-
It's too sudden, the secret of them being a vampire should've last longer than 3 episodes XD Though I will keep watching the series since I want to know so badly what's so ''special'' about Kouhei and what happened in the past ^^

Hahaha! YES compare this to Twilight cause so far.......ITS giving me the idea! Pffftt.......Forget it I'm droppin' it! >_>
Oct 25, 2010 8:08 PM

Nov 2007
I was getting pissed towards the end, I was thinking they better not of just wasted 3 episodes.

Anyways the president doesn't really seem evil I mean he doesn't kill his victems and he erases their memories which I think is good since they won't have to live with fear.

Really in the normal vampire movies/shows (by normal I mean before twilight broke the rules and made vampires a bunch of sparkeling hormonal twerps) vampires would slaughter their prey and think of humans as nothing but food. These vampires seemingly care about people.
Shadow_StriderOct 25, 2010 8:24 PM
Oct 25, 2010 8:14 PM

Dec 2008
For something that's average and within the borderline of being dropped, it's suprisingly very appealing. Objectively, there are just so many things to nitpick about the series but I just can't seem to bring myself to genuinely hate it for some reason.

It's not good but it isn't bad either, somehow. While it's pretty much one-dimensional from this point one, I still look forward to this series' future.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Oct 26, 2010 12:02 PM

Aug 2009
Screw the guy who posted Rosario+Vampire in Recommendations. I'd pay to watch him sequel and twitch on a burning-coal-covered-floor of a 2x2x2 room.

On the other note: dropped.
No storyline nor vamp/human ethics like Vampire Knight. (Action, ffs)
NO pantsu like Rosario+Vampire
No cute bloodsucking like Karin
No creeps/ghouls like Shiki. Doubt there will be.

Nevertheless, has full set of properties that define this piece of anime as a.. a.. as if watching someone play the game anime was based on. With no sound. And no dialogue options visible. Fuckin' random set of ^__^OMGKAWAII^__^ images. Not to mention disgustingly sugary tea-parties in a boy's room.
</rant>
Oct 26, 2010 12:59 PM

Feb 2010
Now already? The drama? Dude...
Oct 27, 2010 5:18 AM

Jan 2009
Strangely enough, this is one of the few shows I'm actually putting some priority on : o
It's like... A very average standard show, so I don't really get why, but whatever~
Oh wait, now I know why, the OP <3
As for the episode, derpKohei is derp.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 27, 2010 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
what is this anime about anyway? i thought it was like vampire hunting or something XD this doesnt make sense to me..
Oct 27, 2010 9:55 PM
Jun 2008
^_^ I like the life game.
Iori seems to know how to pick the right card and it is very cool .
Oct 28, 2010 12:42 AM

Jan 2010
an ok episode
Oct 28, 2010 1:41 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
How dare she try to spark a guilty conscience in him when it's her retarded brother who blackmailed him into doing this.

This is stupid.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 30, 2010 12:01 PM

Jun 2007
it was an ite episode. iliked it, and i am liking this anime a bit more than i thought at first. i gotta admit, i am waiting for the romance part to take place a bit more rather than the vampire drama. anyways, good episode 4/5 not extremelly shocking though.. missed that "wow" element
Nov 3, 2010 8:29 AM

Sep 2010
Honestly, the secret that they were Vampires got out far too fast.
I liked the fact he first asked for him memory erased. I thought be might clench his fist in the air and be all "fine. i couldn't erase my memories of my friend...." and so on.

Not really feeling this anime, but I'm going to continue watching it in hopes it does get better because it's promising.
Nov 4, 2010 1:57 PM

Oct 2010
yukis singing made me laughed.
and wasnt bad ep either. erika crying was a touching scene, too.
Nov 7, 2010 5:44 AM

May 2010
i guess the vampire thing will do for now lol

~Nyaaa~

Nov 8, 2010 2:54 AM

Jun 2008
Ok this is getting more boring by the minute. This one is probably the worst from the shows that i am still watching. Hope something good can happen before it becomes a torture watching it and i will have to drop it.
Nov 11, 2010 1:55 PM

Dec 2009
I think it could be better if Vice-Prez wasn't able to erase his memories. I mean this guy is Special One and may be vampire's magic doesn't work on him.
But girly tears and "Go erase, girl... Oh, no! I think I need few friends and may be some memories too" are boring cliches.
Nov 30, 2010 3:15 AM
Mar 2009
I'm kinda hating this anime... student president forces the main character into a stupid game, then basically tries to blackmail him into joining the council by threatening to take his recent memories away..

Best part of the episode: Main character says No. Go ahead and take the memories. I seriously liked that bit.

Really Hated Part: President says something along the lines of not liking people who aren't responsible for where their lives takes them... what crap is that? main character has been manipulated and forced most of the way I think... stupid.

I hope there are some wooden stakes involved in the ending of this series... although I may never bother to see it.
Dec 26, 2011 1:05 PM

Aug 2011
meh...so is shiro and her brother vampires too...ah who cares... it was kinda quick and he excepted it too rather quickly but meh...so what now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2013 5:31 AM
Sep 2008
When he refused to join and chose to have his memories erased, I was thrilled. I can't stand both Iori and Erika.

Iori is a jerk, 100%. He's not even funny. What he's doing is plain bullying.

His sister is a bitch - she destroyed his reputation on the first day in the entrance ceremony - a clear abuse. She already knew he was being fooled by her brother, and still went on with her vengeance. In his place, I would have avoided her like plague.

Suppose he erased his memories, then it would have been great to see the shock on everyone's faces and hopefully a sherd of decency from the bully association known as seitokai.
visargaJan 13, 2013 5:34 AM
Nov 19, 2014 8:18 PM

Jun 2013
Im enjoying this more and more every episode, its nothing really different and its very cliche and generic but its the cliches being done right so im not complaining :)
Apr 17, 2015 8:10 PM

Jan 2010
"Hello, have I mentioned that I'm a vampire today?"

The best part was where Kouhei was still surprised at the "reveal" towards the end of the episode.
Jul 22, 2016 2:12 PM

May 2014
That was rather... I don't know how to call it... cheap?
Nov 6, 2016 9:30 AM

Oct 2014
Under no circumstance would anyone go "yeah just go ahead and erase my memories". It makes absolutely no sense.

If you found out about the existence of time travelers or ghosts or aliens or bigfoot would you say "oh no, id rather remain ignorant, pls let me forget I ever saw anything" ? Nobody would. Even if you wanted nothing to do with them, what good is having someone scrambling your memories going to do? He'll still be attending the same school with the same people, only he'll just be totally ignorant of everything.

That's bad writing and the only way to interpret the main character from this is either he's extremely boring, a coward or an idiot.
MightySheepNov 6, 2016 9:34 AM
Dec 27, 2016 3:24 PM

Nov 2014
Kouhei is trash for being so willing to have his memories wiped.
Jun 28, 2019 9:20 AM

Sep 2012
some ppl here don't get it focuses on romance and human vamp romance so all happened as it should so stop whining
Aug 22, 2019 12:46 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I understand like 50% of what is happening
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Visual novel, any good?

Pietru - Jul 10, 2022

2 by OppaiSugoi »»
Jul 17, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Oct 8, 2010

126 by NextUniverse »»
May 15, 2022 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2010

126 by Di_Lee »»
Sep 26, 2021 12:59 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kariohki - Nov 12, 2010

64 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2010

71 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 10, 2021 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.