Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 5, 2021 7:55 AM
Dec 2020
Happy birthday Nadeshiko Chan and Aoi Chan. for the next camp to the Izu must be very exciting with a beautiful view
Mar 5, 2021 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
so this time we are getting a new girl for this camping it should be pretty fun, i actually wanted ayano as well but yeah i guess in the finale?

that time with grampa was pretty nice!!
Mar 5, 2021 8:56 AM
May 2020
Rin and Grandpa moment
Mar 5, 2021 9:07 AM
Dec 2020
great eps again..10/10
i like scene night trip...

the best eps is coming...trip to izu
Mar 5, 2021 10:03 AM

Nov 2017
The soundtrack around min 8, like soundtrack at game suikoden 2. I know whats feeling when riding a motorcycle together with family.

No beer no life!!

Mar 5, 2021 10:57 AM

Apr 2012
No Daytona Bike Week slingshot bikini thong
No black leather chaps and boob flashing at Sturgis
Rinmama was bosozoku
Honestly, I don't know why i was expecting something different

Mar 5, 2021 12:19 PM

Jul 2016
Happy birthday Nadeshiko and Aoi!!

Man, Rin's grandpa is so cool. The scene with him and Rin riding their bikes together with Mount Fuji in the background was simply beautiful.

Excellent family-centered episode. Preparations for most likely the last camping trip of this second season are finally set with the only low point being that Chikuwa won't be able to accompany the girls. Such a shame but at least we will be having more mini-Aoi antics these following weeks.

Janethan23 said:
Is Rin's grandpa also the narrator?

Same VA.
SouthRzVaMar 5, 2021 12:23 PM
Mar 5, 2021 12:24 PM

Mar 2018
Best boy grandpa, he really pulled through with the wind protector. Then when he went to ride with Rin, that warmed my heart.

The full camp squad will be in full action in the coming episodes, can't wait!
Mar 5, 2021 4:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I see. Finally they've planned the group camp again after a wonderful christmas camp last season. The cover image and the op theme looked pretty much hyping their good scheme there and its a plus point for me too. But, wait, they do it in March, after then, Nadeshiko and Aoi-chan birthday was two days ago too? Holy shit, its a surprise information! Happy birthday for both of you, then!

The preparation came in such a smooth way. Every girls had their own thing to do with their part-time jobs. Their sensei also helped them out preparing everything they needed before the day. Shimarin-sama and Ena-chan aggreed to join, but so sad Chikuwa-kuwa couldn't make it this time. Well, at least chibi Aoi-chan is good enough to fill the slot!

Ah, its about time Rin grandpa showed himself up. His dedication to Rin was a pleasure to be watch. He took care Rin's scooter very well done with all of his riding experience. Rin mom secret was a pleasant surprise, especially with that photo. Lol. Then the last scene of why Shimarin-sama secret leaked out to Ena closed these built-up episode with a great conclusion.

Can't wait to see Izu's campsite!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 5, 2021 4:54 PM

Sep 2017
Cool this is episode aired on their birthdays. Too bad I was a day late. Rin's grandpa is awesome.
Mar 5, 2021 8:52 PM

Feb 2019
I can't believe how wholesome Rin and her entire family is. I love how Rin's dad is so cool and seems really kind, while her mom is so lovely! And not to mention semi-tsundere grandfather. Her grandfather is a Westerner right? This is probably one of the few instances where I saw Westerners in an anime and it's not cringe.

Another wonderful episode!
Mar 5, 2021 11:17 PM

Dec 2020
Shikkakku said:
And not to mention semi-tsundere grandfather.

Kuudere, not tsundere. Tsundere is mean/violent + loving, kuudere is cold/indifferent + loving.
Mar 5, 2021 11:34 PM

Feb 2019
SilentCaay said:
Shikkakku said:
And not to mention semi-tsundere grandfather.

Kuudere, not tsundere. Tsundere is mean/violent + loving, kuudere is cold/indifferent + loving.

Ah right, I almost forgot that distinction.
Mar 6, 2021 12:47 AM

Oct 2016
Hngh, another amazing episode! Happy Birthday to Nadeshiko and Aoi, it's pretty fucking cool that it aired exactly on their birthday as well and it was also my dad's birthday, that's some impeccable timing.

I am very excited for the Izu camping trip and mini Inuko will be joining them as well. Ena finding out about Rin checking up on Nadeshiko was hilarious. Rin's grandpa is really sweet, badass on the outside but doting on the inside. I wanna see Rin's mother's biking days photos! Though that image at the end is close enough lmao.

Really looking forward to the next episode! Happy that this season has 13 episodes, so 4 more to go.
Mar 6, 2021 1:55 AM

Feb 2020
while focused on the actual preparation of camping, i really enjoyed this episode.

it made me really miss my grandfather. i found it adorable when he would do anything to please rin and subtle not subtle way hehe
Mar 6, 2021 2:49 AM

Nov 2010
Grandpa is just a legend, I still remember when we saw him the first time, and he was making steak in an iron pan over the open fire.
And you know it was his dream to ride his bike, doing what he loves most, together with his grandchild.
It doesn't get better than this.
Mar 6, 2021 3:00 AM

Feb 2014
Damn the Shima family is so cool. A family of bikers throughout the generation. I wanna be a cool grandpa like that someday to my gran kids.

Also the interactions on this episode were full of quirks. Especially the part with The Moped Journey. I want Rin like Kino no Tabi story.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 6, 2021 5:33 PM

Apr 2016
Rin is surrounded by legends, no wonder why she's so cool.
Mar 6, 2021 9:25 PM

Jan 2013
Finally, Nadeshiko realized that camping with everyone is much better xD And yes, they are finally camping together!

Grandpa was for sure the MVP of this episode, we had some great scenes.

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 6, 2021 11:16 PM
Jul 2017
Wholesome family, especially the grandpa~
Mar 7, 2021 12:38 PM

Feb 2008

Izu group camping is a go.

Perhaps the most surprising revelation was the biking hobby of Rin's mother. Everyone has plenty of embarrassments in their past… Nadesgiko's mother also did some revealing, to Rin's dismay.
Mar 7, 2021 6:09 PM

Jan 2018
Really good episode, like always! Getting to see more of some of the family members is nice. Rin's Grandpa is cool. He's so nonchalant, but you know he'd go to the ends of the earth of his family, and especially his granddaughter. Nadeshiko's dad was funny, and we see where she gets it from, lol. Looking forward to the whole group being together next camping trip!
Mar 8, 2021 1:37 AM

Sep 2020
Nice to know that when the episode aired, it was March 4, Nadeshiko and Inuko's birthday!

Looks like this episode focuses mostly on Rin and her Grandpa.

Her grandpa installed few features that Rin would find comfortable while diving and both of them then go on a sweet ride together!

Looking forward for the next episode!
Mar 8, 2021 1:38 AM

Oct 2018
Quite a coincidence, cause by the time episode 9 is airing, Nadeshiko-chan and Aoi-chan are having a birthday XD

The heartwarming between Rin-chan and her grandfather is nice and lovely too XD

Naruhodo, so Sakura-chan met Ena who is in part time work and that's how Ena knows Rin-chan secret of stalking Nadeshiko-chan during solo camp. This is awesome, I love how they revealed it at the end of the anime XD
Forum set made by Nate
Mar 8, 2021 1:57 AM

Jan 2012
As a motorcyclist, I could really relate to this episode. Just like with Nadeshiko camping, motorcycling is similar in that solo riding has its perks, but group riding is where the fun is to be had. Also, I believe the grandfather's motorcycle might be a Triumph Thruxton. And what a family in which Rin, both parents, AND the grandfather all ride (or rode) on two wheels!
Mar 8, 2021 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
Nice episode. Shimarin's mom was cute when she was embarrassed.
Mar 9, 2021 1:05 PM

Nov 2019
The interaction between Rin and grandpa was everything I wanted from first season. I am soo compelled to give this season a 10/10 already.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Mar 16, 2021 9:35 AM
Dec 2020
StyleF1re said:
As a motorcyclist, I could really relate to this episode. Just like with Nadeshiko camping, motorcycling is similar in that solo riding has its perks, but group riding is where the fun is to be had. Also, I believe the grandfather's motorcycle might be a Triumph Thruxton. And what a family in which Rin, both parents, AND the grandfather all ride (or rode) on two wheels!

I saw that you know a lot about motorcycles and which you seem to have a love for, so i was hoping that you could also identify the bike that Rin's mom was shown riding in the end card it seems to be a single exhaust rather then a dual one like the Triumph Thruxton has, so im not sure if its been modded or just a different bike
nimumiMar 16, 2021 9:40 AM
Mar 19, 2021 5:17 AM

Jan 2012
nimumi said:
StyleF1re said:

I saw that you know a lot about motorcycles and which you seem to have a love for, so i was hoping that you could also identify the bike that Rin's mom was shown riding in the end card it seems to be a single exhaust rather then a dual one like the Triumph Thruxton has, so im not sure if its been modded or just a different bike

I honestly have no idea on the mother's bike, but a brief Google search has me inclined to believe it's a Honda CB750 or some other Japanese cafe racer from the 1970s. Curious to know what it is!
Mar 19, 2021 7:39 AM

Aug 2014
This episode was so sweet. Loved the caring grandfather sepcially after going to get Rin a relay to save her battery and driving in front of her at 3 am just to protect her from the cold wind. What a sweet guy.

Also, blushing mama was so cute. We need more of her.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 20, 2021 4:41 AM

Aug 2014
KINO NO TABI REFERENCE
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 29, 2021 4:34 PM

Sep 2011
The Shima family is so wholesome. A family of bikers to be precise. That photo of her mom wasn't quite what I expected, she was cool.
Mar 30, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2012
What a based grandpa.
Apr 1, 2021 12:18 AM

Aug 2018
Rin's bonding with grandpa is what made this episode so nice and warm to watch, now that their trip has started I'm looking forward to see how it carries out
Apr 15, 2021 9:17 PM

Mar 2018
The ride with Rin's grandfather was one of the most touching moments of this season so far. I can only imagine from the grandfather's prospective how fulfilling it is to be able to ride with your granddaughter for the first time considering the family's riding history.
Apr 16, 2021 2:10 PM
Mar 2012

This. I can so relate to this anime, but especially this ep. Ridin' with the family is the best, still do, with my aniki.

Also, it reminded me of the tour I did with my dad to Greece and back via Italy and Switzerland, motorcycles packed to the max and camping all the way. It was one of the best things I have ever done in my life, the memories will stay with me for however long I will walk this earth. He passed on many years ago, but I still miss him so much.
BrittleJoeApr 16, 2021 2:17 PM
Jun 4, 2021 2:18 AM

Jul 2015
Finally the time has come that they all go camping together!

The grandpa travelling to her house to deliver some parts, really shows how much he cares about Rin. Such a lovely family relation they got going

Aug 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Aug 2018
A big camping is coming.. I guess it'll be the last one of our season.. As so many people are going.. ;P Though, it also seems like we're going pretty fast.. And we have 4 episodes, if we not count this one, which is a lot, and anything can happen..
Whole Rin's family used to ride bikes, hm.. Even together.. Interesting.. Even a bit wholesome..
Rin's mother on bike photo is cute.. ;P
Oct 2, 2021 6:02 AM

Sep 2018
The only regret in this episode is that Nadeshiko's vacation ends without a blow, I would have liked to see how the journey ended, but perhaps due to force majeure, the authors closed the matter without showing anything and move on. Still, the episode was enjoyable, but the final part was more engaging than the one before it, except for the mystery of Ena that she knew things she theoretically should have ignored. Intriguing to learn a little more about Rin's family. Who knows which bike Rin's father rides. As a seasoned traveler like Rin, I would have expected her to mount the windshield for her bike a little earlier, better late than never.
Nov 19, 2021 11:27 AM
Dec 2014
GRANPA BEST CHARACTER HANDS DOWN I'm so jealous ;_;
Dec 4, 2021 9:05 PM

May 2019
Yessss, group camping again! Yay!

Awww Nadeshiko and Aoi have the same birthday.

Wait, there are capybaras in this too? This show is everything.

Gramps is so amazing. This episode warmed my heart.
Dec 26, 2021 2:14 PM

May 2016
Such a great episode I'm watching this with a 0c weather, it's really cold but the blankets and this warmth from the show is getting me going.

Ps what a goat that grandfather is, I wish I had one like him.
Dec 29, 2021 5:42 AM

Aug 2018
Remind me of my college days where I usually travelled alone at 3 AM.. it's quiet and cold but calming :')
Feb 10, 2022 6:53 AM

Dec 2013
Man, that scene with Rin riding with her Grandpa was amazing. I don't if how many of yall out there ride motorcycles but being able share that experience with your family is something awesome.
Mar 9, 2022 8:42 PM

Apr 2016
Scene after scene it was just another adorable moment after another.
Jun 13, 2022 3:37 AM

May 2020
Grandpa always with his Harley, also good to see how everyone in Rin's family a certified biker.

Also yeah that's the exact way how secrets pass from one individual to a whole group lol.
Sep 29, 2022 2:05 PM
Jan 2021
I liked this episode. it was kinda meh but kinda enjoyable. not the best episode so far.
Nov 6, 2022 11:49 AM
Apr 2021
Easily the best episode of S2 so far. Ojii-chan is a surprisingly wholesome grandpa.
Mar 11, 2023 3:06 PM

Feb 2021
it felt like an episode of Super Cub lol, not that that's a bad thing
Jul 9, 2023 8:35 AM

Mar 2018
The sticker, surprised me lol 
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

95 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

96 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2021

98 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2021

102 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2021

109 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 13, 6:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.