Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2020 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, they have their song but seems like there's some amusing drama about their outfits. The fan service jokes aside, we also got to meet Sekino Roko's sister.

Funny episode tbh. Their performance also turned out to be quite catchy if you ask me.
Oct 26, 2020 6:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode was pretty lewd with the outfits lol... especially the swimsuits etc the Idol representation was cute I guess.
Oct 26, 2020 7:01 AM

Feb 2020
Another enjoyable episode,the new character is so cute,and the live is pretty good in my opinion.
Oct 26, 2020 7:37 AM

Apr 2019
Poor roko getting bullied by everyone. Performance was pretty good and looks like it was drawn frame for frame? can't really tell. Regardless funny episode ^

Apr 2014
Very enjoyable episode. Those idols are cute and adorable. The moment between Broko and her little sister also funny to watch.
何それ?意味分かんない

Aug 2012
This show is sparking my fetishes...
Oct 26, 2020 7:39 AM

Apr 2019
just saw end scene after ED rolled and next episode we're getting a new member of fruit tart!

Oct 26, 2020 7:44 AM

Apr 2010
9000 said:
Poor roko getting bullied by everyone. Performance was pretty good and looks like it was drawn frame for frame? can't really tell. Regardless funny episode ^

Feel is one of those oldschool styled studios that doesn't do CG, even the CG background characters you see aren't made by them, outsourced to cloverworks lately.
Oct 26, 2020 8:03 AM

Jul 2017
My guilty favourite show of the season just keeps getting better.

The Dropout Fruit Tart Idol girls continuing to do errands while getting a further decent exposure with their outfits, which was just lowkey fanservice...and I smell more fetishes and Yuri attacks incoming...(which is better than that Assault Lily one).

Poor Roko still getting the brunt of cutesy attacks...and meeting Roko's little sister Chiko? The jealousy goes from 0 to 100 even though their external appearances are vastly different.

Ino on the junior idol Hemo's line of sight, with the same aspirations, talk about coincidence and motivation.

Time for their one-shot performance with their 1st song, AND BOY AM I GLAD that it isn't rendered in 3DCG, just plain ol' 2D animation which looks the best and sounds pretty good!

Another enjoyable episode!
Oct 26, 2020 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Fuuun episode all round, I love this show. It's a fun ride from start to finish.
Oct 26, 2020 9:55 AM

Aug 2017
I'm starting to think that Ino might be more of an idol than any of the others. It was also cute when Roko became jealous because another girl took Ino's attention. Also, feel sorry for Roko because her sister is taller, has a bigger chest and is more famous than her, nothing seems to go her sad face.
We are only here for a short amount of time, I want to waste as much of that time possible doing nonsense
Oct 26, 2020 11:22 AM

Feb 2019
Another super cute episode, one of my sleepers of the season. Poor roko getting picked on by her little sister.

The girls all looked really adorable in their outfits and as usual we had lots of yuri teasing. The performance at the end was great too. Everyone is finally embracing their idol roles. Can’t wait for next week’s swimsuits 😏
Oct 26, 2020 1:03 PM

Sep 2019
They know how to do fanservice but their song wasn’t anything special imo.
Oct 26, 2020 1:11 PM

Jul 2014
Small stage in the car park aside, I didn't expect this group's first performance to go so well, but pleased to see that it did. Animation-wise, a few corners were cut here and there, but for being an entirely 2D sequence it was pretty good during the moments of actual animation. Other than the concert, the hijinks around their outfit choices were pretty funny, and Roko's imouto bullying her was great as well.
Oct 26, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2019
Fruit idols are great, good song as well. Well I definitely have nothing against a little bit fanservice as well, like it.
So the group is complete in the next episode, time to go big and known!
Oct 26, 2020 3:45 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty fun episode!

Fanservice again on point with the school swimsuits, bikini and black tights. Good stuff!!

To think that Roko's little big sister is actually part of the main performance at that arena. The jealousy is real and she gets a little bullied by her as well. As much as I feel sorry for her, it was pretty funny.

New girl is cute, those eyes though. They look a bit odd.

Fruit Tart performance was pretty good, from all the idol like songs I have seen as of late, the song was a little weak, but to think that the performance was done without CG, impressed me. So well deserved kudos for that.
Oct 26, 2020 4:34 PM

Jul 2016
That conversation in the van was so lewd. If Miru Tights taught me well, Ino should never underestimate the eroticism a simple pair of black tights can have.

Overall, enjoyable episode though not as solid as the previous one. New girl Hemo is adorable but guess I will need some time to get used to her eyes and as for the Idol performance, I think it was quite decent. The song was kinda average but I appreciate the job the studio did with the animation and overall choreography. Good stuff~

This said, it seems we will have a swimsuits episode next week ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Absolutely looking forward to it!
Oct 26, 2020 4:42 PM

Jun 2017
Lovely fanservice this week as well.

I was surprised the performance was not CG, not many studios hand draw that nowadays. It was very fluid too.

Hemo will surely spice things up. Ino was barely able to contain her degenerate desires excitement so I have great expectations.
Oct 26, 2020 7:56 PM

Jan 2011
this show continues to be lewd and even more yuri baiting each week also that preview geez guess were on the fast track to Gravure Idol instead
err i think one of em already was one.
despite them not being that big i still get surprised when i hear them sing it's pretty damn good and it wasnt CGI sadly still had a fair amount of stills
Oct 26, 2020 9:39 PM

Oct 2016
Another really good and enjoyable episode, didn't really expect to enjoy the show this much but here I am.

Ino is t h i r s t y for them women lmao, and those scenes in the van were hilarious. Ino, you underestimate the power of black tights. Roko bullying needs to s t o p, even her little sister is bullying her lmao.

As for the performance, I really liked it. Even with a few stills it was still really good and the animation was smooth as butter.
Oct 26, 2020 10:10 PM

Aug 2019
Man those heart eyes, I’ve been defiled by countless hentai doujins.
Oct 26, 2020 11:38 PM

Feb 2014
Easily the best episode so far, I must say. =)

Being Roko is suffering, as the poor girl just can't catch a break because of her small height. To make things worse for her, Roko's younger, and taller, sister is part of the 3-girl idol group performing in the main concert building and she's a complete siscon, with the way she was recording Roko's embarrassing situation with a video camera. XD

The talk in the van was pretty lewd, though. We get Hayu and Roko in school swimsuits, Nina rocking out the delicious 2-piece bikini and Ino showing the power of black tights by showing her full underwear lines without knowing. XD

The main song performance was great, though. The song itself was upbeat, but I was impressed with the smooth and fluid animation of their performance without any reliance on CG. Good job, Feel! ^_^

I do look forward to Hemo joining the group next time. Her appearance in this episode was pretty cute and I'm still trying to get used to her heart-shaped eyes, though. Super cute. =3
Oct 26, 2020 11:42 PM

Sep 2019
I hate the idea of a new member coming in. Also why tf did they make the concert a PowerPoint slideshow lmfao. Other than that it was a meh episode.
Oct 27, 2020 12:00 AM

Oct 2007
episode 3:

another good episode.

Roko-sempai made me laugh so much. She has a tall imouto. :D

the fanservice got extreme. Ino's tights are the sexiest. lol

Hayu is so happy with the cake. haha

Cream Anmitsu girls are so cute. And they're so nice.

Emotional talk between Hemo and Ino.

And lastly, their dancing is so kawaii. Enjoyed the song too! They have some audience, even if it's just a parking lot performance. Roko changed her mind, she likes being an idol now. :)

--- I'm definitely going to buy something from this anime soon, just waiting for products to show up in CDJapan. You entertained me. You get moneh...
Oct 27, 2020 3:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Feel. always knew how to arranged a nice fanservices time to all of the girls. It feels good, not too forced and natural to their situations. The yuri vibes feel intensed too, knewing that little girl, Midorin, had some feeling to Ino xD. Not to mentioned how a taller but younger sister of Roko felt against her beloved sister. That scenes of them kinda brought my satisfaction at my highest impression. Lol.

Also, Hoho really knew how to dealt with the unpopular idol like them. Sexy girls as their best! Ngl, its truly brought more attention to the stage with all of that blessing bodies xD. Well, as their first concert in front of the public, its really a good progression for them. Its not easy to be a new brand idol. And Fruit Tart showed how determinated them against all the challenge they had. Its a pretty nice lesson for me, to believed. So, yeah, its kinda good, beside the fanservices that felt too much. 50:50 between annoying and entertaining. Your call then if you like or hate that much. Because for me, its just in between it xD.

Okay, the next one seemed to exploit their sexiness again. Well, i appreciate your plan, Hoho, really!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 27, 2020 3:12 AM
Nov 2019
This episode was really funny. Probably my favourite so far. The song was better than I thought it would be.
Oct 29, 2020 7:04 PM

Oct 2008
sexiest part was not from bikini Nina but from black tights see-thru pantsu of Ino!!!
5/5.

Oct 29, 2020 10:55 PM

Oct 2017
Roko senpai was cute and lol her own biological little sister is taller than her. She's also quite amusing, I like how she teases Roko senpai.

Finally their first performance and it was pretty good too.
Nov 1, 2020 9:56 AM

Aug 2013
Their first performance seems to have gone well which is great. The studio isn't shying away from fanservice I see.

Nov 3, 2020 6:40 AM

Dec 2018
Anime!! My pure little lesbians are not suppose to have males as fans. Imo They should only have cute girls as fans

Only reason why I am not pulling all the points from your stupid ass this week is because Nina sleeps naked with Roko. Hehehehehe my lesbians are sharing the bed naked together YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

And the new lesbian are already flirting with Ino ,,YEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderFeb 18, 2021 11:50 AM
Dec 13, 2020 1:54 AM
Jan 2017
MomoSinX said:
Lovely fanservice this week as well.

I was surprised the performance was not CG, not many studios hand draw that nowadays. It was very fluid too.

pretty sure it was either good+cheap CG or some form of CG + rotoscope, maybe some combination of both. there is a lot more movement of head / body than expected for plain hand-drawn, and you can tell the facial expressions were kinda frozen when the heads tilt.

then again, the angles and shots were super limited, almost as if they wanted to limit the difficulty of hand-drawn / CG-rotoscoped frames. the fluidity of the movements (i.e. the unexpectedly high number of frames) leads me to suspect it's a mix of both: using CG to generate higher frames and then hand-drawn adjustments to keep things looking less unnatural.

maybe computer-generated wireframes to key in the movements and positions but finished with hand-drawn overlays?
Jan 11, 2021 4:08 PM

Nov 2016
Flat chesters glare.

This so enjoyable, got just the right amount of fanservice and yuri bait.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 8, 2021 4:49 AM

Aug 2017
I know this is technically an idol show but I wasn't actually expecting them to play their whole song.

Roko's chigau's are good. Hemo's eyes are really creeping me out though.
May 2, 2021 7:30 AM

Feb 2020
Funny and also a little lewd episode. The yuri vibes were pretty good again.

Hemo is so adorable. I love her heart-shaped eyes . <3

It's funny how the little and big sister roles are kinda reversed between Roko and Chiko. They look so hilarious together.

And Hemo seems to be into Ino. Aww. :3

Their first performance was very cute. Good job, girls!

SerafosDec 10, 2023 6:20 AM
Jul 29, 2021 11:34 PM

Nov 2013
I really like their performance.
The costumes and dances are extremely cute. The song is generic but ok.
Girls look really good together. Each one is adorable.
I'm not a fan of the new loli. I don't think they need her whatsoever.
GvendolineJul 29, 2021 11:43 PM
Jan 11, 2022 5:15 AM

Aug 2018
Every girl are enjoying each other ideas for panties, lol.. ;P Yuri, yuri~ ;P Well, both panties under pantyhose and school swimsuits are hot, after all..
Sep 28, 2022 2:59 PM
Mar 2018
mehh ...............
Nov 13, 2022 7:28 PM
Dec 2021
Same complaints for this episode that I had with Episode 2. It offered NOTHING of substance or anything that would lead to a satisfying viewing. The dialogue was as horrific as always, the characters are STILL unlikeable, the animation looked just as bad if not worse in certain parts of the episode, the fan service was obnoxiously bad and boring to see, and the storyboarding and pacing are completely f**ked. Again, not worth watching past this unless you're a HUGE fan of idol animes and wanna see cheap animation with comedy so low brow that even a 7 year old is too old to find entertaining.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

39 by BBcharmy »»
Jan 16, 2:14 PM

» Warning ! ! ! !

Ghefira - Apr 4, 2023

5 by Lolicon »»
May 15, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

32 by Havoren »»
Nov 16, 2022 8:23 PM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dlxuniuniu - Dec 28, 2020

54 by DazeFire »»
Feb 10, 2022 1:17 PM

Poll: » Ochikobore Fruit Tart Episode 11 Discussion

Kaiseki - Dec 21, 2020

24 by Gendolfas »»
Jan 12, 2022 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.