Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 28, 2019 8:34 PM

Apr 2016
They're literally nothing alike.

It's like comparing Kaiji with Black Lagoon.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 28, 2019 8:52 PM

Apr 2018
I think a Lot of people comparing these two was just because it's done by the same studio.
If they really want to campare it, They should've compare it to berserk, vagabond and kingdom instead. these series share more similarity to vinland saga.
Berserk>Kingdom>Vagabond>Vinland
Jfs_Jun 28, 2019 9:03 PM
Jun 28, 2019 8:58 PM

Jan 2009
the anime fans that compared it to Attack on Titan is simply because of the ignorance for the manga of it and the trailers give some similar feeling to Attack on Titan thats about it (ye im one of those fans that think like that too but i got corrected now)
Jun 29, 2019 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
Jfs_ said:
I think a Lot of people comparing these two was just because it's done by the same studio.
If they really want to campare it, They should've compare it to berserk, vagabond and kingdom instead. these series share more similarity to vinland saga.

Berserk>Vagabond>Vinland>Kingdom

FIFY
Jun 29, 2019 12:26 PM

Feb 2017
Idk why people see "Wit Studio" and automatically assume it's going to be like Attack on Titan.
Jun 29, 2019 10:39 PM
Sep 2018
i do compare it with attack on titan not based on the manga but based on the hype / popularity it is going to receive. If people actually watch the first episode i think vinland saga might become even more popular than AoT. There is no similarity between them as you said.
Jun 29, 2019 11:52 PM

Apr 2013
There's always retards to compare pretty much anything to AoT because that's the only thing they know. You just have to deal with it sadly.
Jul 1, 2019 6:06 PM

Oct 2015
Robinne said:
There's always retards to compare pretty much anything to AoT because that's the only thing they know. You just have to deal with it sadly.

and those same retards unironically want to shittalk any shounen fans when theyre acting less immature than any shounen fan out there (like thoise that compare every action to db, nardo etc)
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jul 2, 2019 9:11 AM

Apr 2019
No one is doing that lmao
People are just saying its gonna be awesome because its also done by the same Studio
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 5, 2019 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
It's stupid. I havent read the manga but people are treating it like some form of masterpiece and better than AoT.

Ill just have to see for myself. I highly doubt it tho. Otherwise the manga would be a lot more famous.
Jul 5, 2019 11:27 AM

Apr 2018
ABDoesThings said:
It's stupid. I havent read the manga but people are treating it like some form of masterpiece and better than AoT.

Ill just have to see for myself. I highly doubt it tho. Otherwise the manga would be a lot more famous.
I don't really care which show is better, just want to say that Popularity =/= Quality. There's a hell lot of series that not so famous but have a Great quality that even better than Vinland and AOT.
Jul 5, 2019 1:51 PM
Jan 2012
Well they're free to compare it to AoT when it comes to the animation I suppose since it's the same studio... otherwise it's obviously two different things.

Hopefully this will be an adaptation worth watching... the manga certainly deserves it.
SenryakkuJul 5, 2019 1:56 PM
Jul 5, 2019 1:52 PM

May 2018
I agree, anyone who read both knows that Vinland Saga is better. That's not even up to debate.
Jul 5, 2019 10:31 PM
Apr 2019
Only_Brad said:
I agree, anyone who read both knows that Vinland Saga is better. That's not even up to debate.
That's pretty subjective. Nothing is objectively better in this world note that.
Jul 6, 2019 6:33 AM
Feb 2019
Titanslayer18 said:
Only_Brad said:
That's pretty subjective. Nothing is objectively better in this world note that.

Exactly, it's funny when some are trying to make their opinions as a fact when it comes to Vinland Saga and SNK, they keep telling us that Vinland is better, but they don't get that is all subjective.

I'm really so excited for Vinland and I'm sure it will be one of my top favorite animes, I love its vibes so much. But SNK will always be my No.1 favorite anime, I love everything about it.
Jul 6, 2019 12:31 PM
Nov 2017
beanie_weeny said:
i do compare it with attack on titan not based on the manga but based on the hype / popularity it is going to receive. If people actually watch the first episode i think vinland saga might become even more popular than AoT. There is no similarity between them as you said.
lmaoo sorry buddy but Vinland saga isn’t gonna be nearly as popular as AoT . It’ll be lucky to be more popular than fire force and dr stone because it’s a historical anime and it’s genres don’t necessarily attract ppl . It’ll be a top 3 anime this season for sure but it won’t be AoT levels of Popularity .
Jul 6, 2019 8:51 PM

Oct 2017
@Jfs_

It isn't really comparable to Kingdom either outside of the first arc (even then I think the focus still is quite different). Vinland shouldn't be compared to AOT at all though I agree.

@Only_Brad

I get this is probably just a comedic post but still it is up to debate and I am saying this as someone who prefers Vinland.

@MonkeyDJasper

Something being historical has literally nothing bearing on it being popular outside the anime sphere and even within it (Kingdom is in the top ten in manga sales). Golden Kamuy outsells Fire Force, Dr Stone and Kimetsu no Yaiba is one of Jump's more popular new action shonen titles also uses a historical setting (Taisho Era Japan) which also outsells Fire Force and Dr Stone.

Vinland already is only 14,000 members down Fire Force on MAL and hasn't even aired yet. Before airing it wasn't that far away from Dr Stone either. There were also polls in Japan (granted towards the more dedicated Otaku community) that were more interested in Vinland than either Fire Force or Dr Stone. AOT/SNK became really popular due to the level of production for a TV anime and hitting popular trends at the height of their popularity Zombie/Dark fantasy and a quick two episodes that get you instantaneously invested. I don't think any reasonable person would expect Vinland to get more popular than SNK. Though acting like it's not going to be one of the most talked about anime this season or this year (it will be if WIT maintains that level of production seen in the PV's and OP) is equally naive.
BilboBaggins365Jul 6, 2019 8:56 PM
Jul 6, 2019 9:48 PM
Nov 2017
TolkienFan365 said:
@Jfs_

It isn't really comparable to Kingdom either outside of the first arc (even then I think the focus still is quite different). Vinland shouldn't be compared to AOT at all though I agree.

@Only_Brad

I get this is probably just a comedic post but still it is up to debate and I am saying this as someone who prefers Vinland.

@MonkeyDJasper

Something being historical has literally nothing bearing on it being popular outside the anime sphere and even within it (Kingdom is in the top ten in manga sales). Golden Kamuy outsells Fire Force, Dr Stone and Kimetsu no Yaiba is one of Jump's more popular new action shonen titles also uses a historical setting (Taisho Era Japan) which also outsells Fire Force and Dr Stone.

Vinland already is only 14,000 members down Fire Force on MAL and hasn't even aired yet. Before airing it wasn't that far away from Dr Stone either. There were also polls in Japan (granted towards the more dedicated Otaku community) that were more interested in Vinland than either Fire Force or Dr Stone. AOT/SNK became really popular due to the level of production for a TV anime and hitting popular trends at the height of their popularity Zombie/Dark fantasy and a quick two episodes that get you instantaneously invested. I don't think any reasonable person would expect Vinland to get more popular than SNK. Though acting like it's not going to be one of the most talked about anime this season or this year (it will be if WIT maintains that level of production seen in the PV's and OP) is equally naive.
lmaoo Vinland saga is not gonna be more popular than fire force or dr stone in the US bro . I never said it wasn’t gonna be one of the most talked about anime’s this season , it’ll be in the top 3 but if fire force continues its amazing storyboard , direction , art and animation on top of even being a average story it’ll rise in popularity just like my hero only probably not to the same extent . Plus demon slayer is set in a historical time period but it’s not one of its genre’s . Vinland is plus it’s a seinen . AoT became popular because it was a great story on top of being different and the animation .
Jul 6, 2019 11:13 PM

Oct 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
TolkienFan365 said:
@Jfs_

@Only_Brad

@MonkeyDJasper

lmaoo Vinland saga is not gonna be more popular than fire force or dr stone in the US bro . I never said it wasn’t gonna be one of the most talked about anime’s this season , it’ll be in the top 3 but if fire force continues its amazing storyboard , direction , art and animation on top of even being a average story it’ll rise in popularity just like my hero only probably not to the same extent . Plus demon slayer is set in a historical time period but it’s not one of its genre’s . Vinland is plus it’s a seinen . AoT became popular because it was a great story on top of being different and the animation .

None of these titles are likely going to be massive hits I really doubt there will be that much in difference in popularity. MHA became big due to being a superhero story smack dab during the height of the superhero film era there is no way Fire Force is going to get even close to MHA in that regard or really any other show this season. It will likely be Yaiba level in popularity. If we are talking popularity in general we should talk all popularity not just the US. Japan is the most important one and Vinland has polled higher and outsells both series there (Dr Stone sells around 80,000 volumes per volume Fire Force around 50,000 per volume Vinland Saga 110,000 per volume).

The only limiting factor for Vinland is its legal release compared to Dr Stone and Fire Force. Also while its not one of its genres on MAL Kimetsu is set in a historical time period. Technically JoJo also does this (doesn't have the tag either) so making a blanket statement that series with historical settings aren't popular doesn't make sense when there are other examples showing this isn't the case.

Even still I don't think the popularity will be too far off Dr Stone of Fire Force.
BilboBaggins365Jul 6, 2019 11:36 PM
Jul 6, 2019 11:24 PM

Oct 2017
turbulent said:
Let them be. Not like it will change the content or anything lol.

Opinion may change drastically should Vinland reach Farmland.

Farmland is pretty divisive due to the shift in genre for the first half of the arc. I wonder how many would react to it if Vinland got another season. I like it just as much as prologue personally.
Jul 6, 2019 11:42 PM
Nov 2017
TolkienFan365 said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

None of these titles are likely going to be massive hits I really doubt there will be that much in difference in popularity. MHA became big due to being a superhero story smack dab during the height of the superhero film era there is no way Fire Force is going to get even close to MHA in that regard or really any other show this season. It will likely be Yaiba level in popularity. If we are talking popularity in general we should talk all popularity not just the US. Japan is the most important one and Vinland has polled higher and outsells both series there (Dr Stone sells around 80,000 volumes per volume Fire Force around 50,000 per volume Vinland Saga 110,000 per volume).

The only limiting factor for Vinland is its legal release compared to Dr Stone and Fire Force. Also while its not one of its genres on MAL Kimetsu is set in a historical time period. Technically JoJo also does this (doesn't have the tag either) so making a blanket statement that series with historical settings aren't popular doesn't make sense when there are other examples showing this isn't the case.

Even still I don't think the popularity will be too far off Dr Stone of Fire Force.
once again you’re basing off how they do in Japan and tryna say that’s how good they’ll do here and that’s not how that works . There are plenty of series that are hits in japan but dont translate that well to the US . Kingdom is a top seller in JP but did that translate well in the US ? No it didn’t .. I already said Vinland is gonna be a top 3 anime this season but it has a slim chance to pass fire force and dr stone in popularity considering they’re both shounen and Fire force 10/10 animation/art , direction and storyboard which can elevate any source material. I have no doubt that Vinland saga will succeed , I didn’t read the manga but from what I’ve seen it looks good . I’m just saying it has a slim chance to pass fire force or dr stone. And yes genres do matter when it comes to popularity and historical is not super popular or just an easy series to pick up and watch / read , not to mention it’s a seinen going against two shounens .
Jul 7, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
TolkienFan365 said:

once again you’re basing off how they do in Japan and tryna say that’s how good they’ll do here and that’s not how that works . There are plenty of series that are hits in japan but dont translate that well to the US . Kingdom is a top seller in JP but did that translate well in the US ? No it didn’t .. I already said Vinland is gonna be a top 3 anime this season but it has a slim chance to pass fire force and dr stone in popularity considering they’re both shounen and Fire force 10/10 animation/art , direction and storyboard which can elevate any source material. I have no doubt that Vinland saga will succeed , I didn’t read the manga but from what I’ve seen it looks good . I’m just saying it has a slim chance to pass fire force or dr stone. And yes genres do matter when it comes to popularity and historical is not super popular or just an easy series to pick up and watch / read , not to mention it’s a seinen going against two shounens .

What do you mean that isn't how it works? I never said I was talking about the popularity of it just in the West or NA. What matters still is how stuff does in Japan at the end of the day. Kingdom as an anime didn't translate well because the anime adaption looked terrible. Popularity is more determined by anime in the West whereas in Japan manga and printed comics in general are more widely consumed.

You don't really have any evidence that it won't be around the same level of popularity. We aren't talking about big hits in Jump or Kodansha. Fire Force I actually was kinda surprised that it got an anime adaption because it's sales weren't that great. I hope for its sake the anime adaption which Dave Pro is putting a lot of heart in does lead to it becoming bigger but we will have to see.

Also again genre popularity JoJo has parts that are in a historic setting. JoJo is probably one of the most popular action shonen titles out there. Also there have been quite a few seinens that have been extremely popular One Punch Man, Ghost in the Shell and Tokyo Ghoul for instance. Again I am not saying Vinland will ever approach those levels of popularity and I will agree most action shonen tend to have more mainstream appeal but to just say a seinen title usually don't reach mainstream status is wrong.

Also to clarify I don't think Vinland is going to be a massive hit but at the same time I don't think Stone or Fire Force will be either. Fire Force who knows might if Dave Pro can maintain production and considering reports they are on a very good schedule (as is Vinland) but I don't see why it will be big when Kimetsu sold better and while popular isn't even close to MHA. It will be fairly popular series but won't be the mega giant that anime like MHA or AOT are.

Popularity doesn't really matter that much to me that isn't indicative of a quality series I am just looking at the sales date for the manga which tends to be usually correct in how popular this stuff ends up being more often than naught.

BilboBaggins365Jul 7, 2019 12:12 AM
Jul 7, 2019 3:35 PM

Oct 2013
There's no comparison, VS is already better than AOT with just 3 episodes out.
Jul 7, 2019 3:42 PM

Nov 2016
dc22 said:

I've only seen the first episode of VS and it's better than the entirety of S1 and 2 of AoT (haven't got to S3 yet)
Jul 7, 2019 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
I dont know , I dont care. Just passing by. hahahaha

still havent watch it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2019 7:03 PM

Oct 2013
dc22 said:

Pixel_Vapour said:
dc22 said:

I've only seen the first episode of VS and it's better than the entirety of S1 and 2 of AoT (haven't got to S3 yet)

I've only watch 10 seconds of vinland saga and its already better than the entire attack on titan franchise, just following the circlejerk that has been going on in this sub forum, don't mind me.
Jul 7, 2019 7:28 PM

Mar 2007
keragamming said:
dc22 said:

Pixel_Vapour said:

I've only watch 10 seconds of vinland saga and its already better than the entire attack on titan franchise, just following the circlejerk that has been going on in this sub forum, don't mind me.
I like you. If I had a sister I'd ask you to come over and fuck her.

Vinland Saga is on a league of it's own. You don't compare it to inferior crap.
Jul 7, 2019 7:31 PM

May 2018
Vinland Saga is so good that the creator of a certain zombie idol show plagiarized the title just to bait the men of culture who read Vinland Saga into watching it.
Jul 7, 2019 7:36 PM
Feb 2016
Well this show is already better than AoT so....
Jul 7, 2019 7:37 PM
Oct 2017
Only_Brad said:
Vinland Saga is so good that the creator of a certain zombie idol show plagiarized the title just to bait the men of culture who read Vinland Saga into watching it.

And it was successful at that, to me anyway.
Jul 7, 2019 7:57 PM
Jan 2019
Lightning_Laxus said:
They're literally nothing alike.

It's like comparing Kaiji with Black Lagoon.

Who cares, people are comparing them because they are done by the same studio, they are completely different series however people are bound to compare them. They both have amazing drama and action and are made by wit studio, it's bound to happen. Their stories may be completely different but that doesn't mean it's an insult to either series to compare them. I'll compare them right now: Both Vinland Saga and Attack on Titan have an impactful and interesting story with incredibly strong characters and writing that only gets better as the series continues. Thematically and setting wise they are drastically different, but they are both great series.
Jul 7, 2019 8:06 PM

Oct 2013
The funny thing about it is that the mangaka for vinland saga loves snk, he buys all the volumes and is caught up to the series, he has mention it many times on twitter, same with serial experimental lain mangaka, its just goes to show you that while other mangaka are enjoying other mangaka series, while we are here fighting each other over which series is better.

Jul 7, 2019 8:19 PM

Oct 2018
Hopefully people really don't, the stories are very different and even take place in different time periods. Seeing Wit Studio doesn't mean it's going to be similar to AoT. We can't stop people from comparing, but keep in mind that they're very different stories and it's hard to say which one is better. We should all just enjoy anime as we would like to and try not to argue and compare series :)

sammyk124Jul 7, 2019 8:27 PM
~ These boys must be protected at all costs ~
Jul 7, 2019 9:07 PM
Feb 2016
keragamming said:
The funny thing about it is that the mangaka for vinland saga loves snk, he buys all the volumes and is caught up to the series, he has mention it many times on twitter, same with serial experimental lain mangaka, its just goes to show you that while other mangaka are enjoying other mangaka series, while we are here fighting each other over which series is better.

I don't think it's a "fight". A lot of authors and mangakas are fans of one another.

But that doesn't mean that we have to be buddy-buddy with the other fan bases because some are inherently obnoxious.

Togashi (YuYuHakusho/HunterxHunter) is a big fan of Musashi Kishimoto (Naruto) and vice versa. Kishimoto had an editor that read HunterxHunter and that helped give early Naruto some semblance of direction.

But the fanbases will never see eye to eye with one another because Naruto fans are obnoxious (I would know because my brother is one).

Some HunterxHunter fans can be too, and they can come off as elitists, but for the most part they just want people that are into shounens to understand that the best of the best shounen fighting anime already exists and it's called Hunter x Hunter 2011 (though FMA:B fans may have a few things to say about that).

Fans love and respect the authors (generally) even if they don't necessarily like the shows because of the blood sweat and tears that they put into their work.

In general SnK fans seem level headed for the most part. Not as "in your face" as OPM fans are. SnK fans just love SnK and are extremely passionate about it but they don't try to shove it down your throat either. Though is does get a little jarring to hear about it constantly but that's with any insanely popular anime/show.

I haven't even watched SnK yet so what I said was mostly in jest but I can assure you that so far what I have seen from Vinland Saga is the beginning of a masterpiece.
Jul 7, 2019 10:13 PM

Oct 2013
ChainxBastard said:
keragamming said:

I don't think it's a "fight". A lot of authors and mangakas are fans of one another.

But that doesn't mean that we have to be buddy-buddy with the other fan bases because some are inherently obnoxious.

Togashi (YuYuHakusho/HunterxHunter) is a big fan of Musashi Kishimoto (Naruto) and vice versa. Kishimoto had an editor that read HunterxHunter and that helped give early Naruto some semblance of direction.

But the fanbases will never see eye to eye with one another because Naruto fans are obnoxious (I would know because my brother is one).

Some HunterxHunter fans can be too, and they can come off as elitists, but for the most part they just want people that are into shounens to understand that the best of the best shounen fighting anime already exists and it's called Hunter x Hunter 2011 (though FMA:B fans may have a few things to say about that).

Fans love and respect the authors (generally) even if they don't necessarily like the shows because of the blood sweat and tears that they put into their work.

In general SnK fans seem level headed for the most part. Not as "in your face" as OPM fans are. SnK fans just love SnK and are extremely passionate about it but they don't try to shove it down your throat either. Though is does get a little jarring to hear about it constantly but that's with any insanely popular anime/show.

I haven't even watched SnK yet so what I said was mostly in jest but I can assure you that so far what I have seen from Vinland Saga is the beginning of a masterpiece.

Yeah, I know and I totally agree with that, but I just don't feel the comparison here is right, I get the comparison with kabaneri of the iron fortress since that was more similar to snk, but this one is a bit pushing.

Also persons set up like its either you are on vinland saga side or attack on titan side, as someone who have read 50 chapters of vinland saga I can say it is a very good series and I heard it even gets better after where I read, but when you go in episode discussion thread just seeing how persons feel for these 3 episode and then out of the blue you are saying constantly how this is far better than attack on titan etc, yeah I'm not stopping anyone from praising this series to kingdom come, we snk fans did the same last season, but to try and put down another series just to make yours look better is just a sad effort.

old fans and new fans of this series can call it aots or aoty, I have no problem with it, but leave attack on titan out of it, the debate can happen when we are at the end of the year when the debate begins on which anime should be anime of the year.

Jul 7, 2019 11:07 PM

Feb 2018
I've watched 0.003 seconds of vinland and it's already better than shits;gate
Jul 7, 2019 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
TolkienFan365 said:
turbulent said:
Let them be. Not like it will change the content or anything lol.

Opinion may change drastically should Vinland reach Farmland.

Farmland is pretty divisive due to the shift in genre for the first half of the arc. I wonder how many would react to it if Vinland got another season. I like it just as much as prologue personally.

Most viewers who are only looking for action like SnK will drop it anyway if they ever reach Farmland.

On topic, Attack on Titan is often seen as the benchmark for the best series in this century by many fans so of course they will get compared in the discussion forums, especially since they are done by the same studio (and SnK is unlikely to get next season from Wit while Vinland has a pretty good chance of that, adapting the best part of the series) and both has that common ground of action scenes(basically only that).
Jul 8, 2019 12:14 AM

Nov 2018
Vinland saga is the best thing ever to touch this earth and I have yet to start it.
Jul 8, 2019 12:34 AM

Jun 2019
Jfs_ said:
Kingdom>Vinland Saga>Berserk>Vagabond :o
Jul 8, 2019 1:30 AM

May 2015
Ryougine said:
Jfs_ said:

kozure ookami>>>>>vinland saga>innocent>historie>blade of the immortal>berserk>vagabond=kingdom
Jul 8, 2019 1:53 AM
Jan 2019
I am going to continue the cycle. I only watched the op of vinland saga. Already better than all the 3 season of AOT combined.
Jul 8, 2019 2:00 AM

May 2014
Don't worry, the thought never even crossed my mind.
Jul 8, 2019 4:28 AM
Dec 2014
beanie_weeny said:
lol that a really stupid reason, it’s never gonna be as popular as AOT
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2019 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
Is it a thread for attack on titan haters to come and say how much Vinland Saga's first few seconds is so much better than the entire aot franchise? Lmao
Jul 8, 2019 5:12 AM
Apr 2019
laviha said:
Is it a thread for attack on titan haters to come and say how much Vinland Saga's first few seconds is so much better than the entire aot franchise? Lmao
I think so and these AoT haters are forgetting to put "in my opinion" in their replies too. God both the series are great u guys need to stop comparing it. Aot is better on its own so is vinland saga. Stop making vinland look like its objectively better than aot.
Jul 8, 2019 5:15 AM

Nov 2011
I only watched the first episode, I think it's better than FMAB already.

Jul 8, 2019 5:25 AM
Jan 2018
Just curious but are there sword or shield maiden's in this. Or at any point females battle
Jul 8, 2019 5:31 AM

Jun 2019
nanashi796 said:
Ryougine said:

kozure ookami>>>>>vinland saga>innocent>historie>blade of the immortal>berserk>vagabond=kingdom
Kingdom>Vinland Saga>Berserk>blade of the immortal>Vagabond>innocent>kozure ookami=Henshin
Jul 8, 2019 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
ChainxBastard said:
keragamming said:

you havent seen SnK? you might as well. The story might seem bland at first but it evolves extremely quickly.
Jul 8, 2019 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
this vinland saga fanbase just seems extremely toxic imo.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» English Sub or Dub?

Benassiesto - May 11

25 by Quv »»
May 12, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

800 by viking-Captain »»
May 10, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2019

259 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 9, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

352 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 9, 4:39 AM

» Vinland Saga has an amazing plot... ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 21

55 by peterross »»
May 9, 12:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.