Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2017 11:29 AM
Apr 2016
chiemi death was due to blood lost in the manga
the anime showed it different
Dec 15, 2017 12:15 PM

Jun 2015
Everyone should die already, outside of Natsuko that is, even though she totally crazy, she has more sense than the rest of the class, they are simply just too dumb to live.... Letting Natsuko getting away with everything, or dying for the sake of Nobuaki. These so called classmates are braindead folder, actually the king doing favor for the world getting rid of them, so DUMB they deservete to die
Dec 15, 2017 2:53 PM
Apr 2013
The only good thing is Riona's Tsundere side and a never going to develop romance is showing. everything else is so dumb. ~_~

What's with those cliffs showing out of nowhere? o.O
Dec 15, 2017 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
Jacob_Chimera said:
StrikeyTheFox said:
But what's great is I take it as a gore anime at face value. 100x better than Another in my opinion.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Another may not have been a masterpiece, but at least is was focused and consistent. Unlike Ousama Game, the first portion of Another was not a massive kill-fest. A strong focus was put on building the ambiance of mystery and the unknown, allowing a slow build to a much more satisfying climax. In addition, the viewers were given an opportunity to emotionally connect with the character before they displayed the worse sides of themselves, falling into the depths of depravity. The cast's progression towards madness is far better paced.

Ousama Game spends no time on developing characters. Because everyone immediately devolves into murderous psychos, there's no way to establish an emotional connection with the characters, much less come to like any of them. Furthermore, the story telling method is unfocused and sloppy. Constantly bouncing between the past game and the present game further weakens the show's characterization because its impossible to keep track of a cast of nearly 50 characters. Nobukai is a boring, generic protagonist who is overly invested in people he doesn't even know, or else he does know them and the show just didn't feel like actually showing him getting to know them.

Another was a decent mystery anime. The final solution was a bit of a deus ex machina, but it at least established a good atmosphere of suspense. Ousama Game has terrible pacing and is an unfocused mess. It tries to be dramatic despite the utter lack of any interesting characters makes those attempts pointless.

I think Ousama Game would've been a lot better if it was a 25 episode anime because there could've been room for development and improvement. I don't think its a TOTAL bad anime. I'm pretty sure there is worst animes than this. I just want to see what happens at the end. But I definitely DO feel they should've made this anime a couple of seasons worth so we actually can get to know the characters more; and it probably would've flowed better like Mirai Nikki. Sometimes 12 episodes....you just end up rushing it. Especially when you throw in too many characters. Angel Beats sort of did that and it was rushed.
Dec 15, 2017 4:16 PM

Jan 2011
Just push the bitch outta the way!
Dec 15, 2017 4:24 PM

Nov 2014
wait aactually this was the worst episode so far lol.
im going to give this anime a sarcastic 10 no joke
Dec 15, 2017 5:16 PM
Apr 2016
Yhuichy said:
please don't. It's reasons like this that Code Geass is within the top 20 anime.
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Dec 15, 2017 6:17 PM

Nov 2016
That slap was great and that kick on the balls was great as well.

One more episode left and then its over!!
Dec 15, 2017 8:57 PM

Oct 2015
Please let Riona be alive. Don’t give us an ending where Nobuaki is the last survivor again and been give an option of continuing the game or punishment again.
Dec 15, 2017 11:15 PM

Nov 2016
ShionxChan said:
I think Ousama Game would've been a lot better if it was a 25 episode anime because there could've been room for development and improvement. I don't think its a TOTAL bad anime. I'm pretty sure there is worst animes than this. I just want to see what happens at the end. But I definitely DO feel they should've made this anime a couple of seasons worth so we actually can get to know the characters more; and it probably would've flowed better like Mirai Nikki. Sometimes 12 episodes....you just end up rushing it. Especially when you throw in too many characters. Angel Beats sort of did that and it was rushed.

Yeah, actually separating the two halves of the story into two seasons would have improved things. Alhough, I don't know if there would have been enough content for 25 episodes, maybe more like 22. Even then, I don't know if that alone would be enough to make it good. I read the Ousma Game manga, and the characterization was still pretty weak in that. Granted, I also read Ousama Game: Kigen, it was pretty solid, and I never actually read Ousama Game: Shuukyoku; maybe it would have turned out fine if it wasn't being rushed.

I almost wish they'd just adapted Ousama Game: Kigen instead, on account of the stronger characters, more coherent story, and the killer being a tangible virus instead of a computer virus (which makes a bit more sense).
Dec 15, 2017 11:43 PM

May 2015
this is the story of how nobuaki convinced a bunch of girls to fall in love with him and then die for him
Dec 16, 2017 12:20 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
She couldn't have landed a better shot tripping off the cliff like that...that and the zombies were actually funny lol
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 16, 2017 12:24 AM
May 2015
MonoJuMal said:
They've changed things a lot. In the first manga, I thought Chiemi died due to the stab wound she had. I prefer that one over this, because once again someone is sacrificing themselves for Nobuaki while he just whines about wanting to save everyone. Natsuko is smart, but she's psycho. I don't get why that girl just freaked out though and caused her own death. At least wait for the 'Obedience Confirmed' text before freaking out.

I do think it's funny that while Natsuko will attack people in order to survive, Nobuaki will guilt them into thinking he's a good guy so they can sacrifice themselves for him. It kind of reminds me of the quote from Rick & Morty when Rick says, "You act like prey, but you're a predator! You use pity to lure in your victims! That's how you survive!" to Jerry. That's how I feel about Nobuaki.

He's done nothing to warrant this level of hero worship from his classmates and yet they'll all try to die for him.

And while I didn't understand things, I did look through the manga that this season is based on and more people died during the run to the island.

I don't know what the show is doing now. I thought that I'd learn what happens in the second manga, since it isn't translated, but they're not really following things from it.

junior456 said:
I was hoping Nobuaki and Riona will win against Natsuko. I know Natsuko is evil, cunning, twisting and psycho woman who want to win the ousama game and kill another classmates. But this is gonna be tricky and twisted episode. Please let be Natsuko. She's the one who deserve for killing her best friend and other classmates.

I know they're trying get out of ousama game but Natsuko wouldn't let them get away. Unless she broke their bones and suffer them to death. She is cheating through game for saving herself.
Dec 16, 2017 12:41 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
No,no, no i think this not end in the next episode...
Dec 16, 2017 3:47 AM

Apr 2015
man, too bad Nobuaki didn't die... but why Masatoshi punished?? isn't he already dead??
lol, their lives depend on rock, paper, scissor... lol
so happy Nobuaki kicked in the ball... really nice
it so funny that there's pitt out of nowhere...
those zombies... lol

wonder how this show ends...
michaelh19Dec 16, 2017 3:50 AM
Dec 16, 2017 4:09 AM

Mar 2014
The animation while Nobuaki and Riona were fighting was downright awful. I know they haven't even been trying since episode 1 but they can at least make it LOOK LIKE they are.

Also can we talk about the end of this episode???? 5 left alive? Why did the show just decide the other 3 are dead? I get the girl that fell off the cliff but the guy with the broken foot TECHNICALLY is still alive... he may even be ahead of Nobuaki's group. So why is he considered dead? The girl that fell down the hill was even further ahead than him. She can't just walk around?

I hate this anime yo, it's logic is so mind numbingly inconsistent.
Dec 16, 2017 4:54 AM

May 2012
Another great episode

I hope Natsuko wins

Blue_Pie_Ninja said:
Yhuichy said:
please don't. It's reasons like this that Code Geass is within the top 20 anime.

Code Geass deserve to be on top 5, it one of the best shows in all time

Ousama Game deserve at least 7/10
Dec 16, 2017 8:31 AM

Apr 2012
So why exactly Nobuaki didn't get punished? He clearly didn't kill Chievi, he didn't even hold the knife or anything. And not only he didn't get punished but "obedience confirmed"?? Bullshit. This anime is seriously physically hurts. So much stupidity. Only one episode left, thank god.
BTW how the hell Rina didn't see Takuya lying on the ground before she fell over him? xDD
Dec 16, 2017 9:02 AM
Nov 2013
Nobody realised this?
Before opening

After opening

Now she is a magician and can change her clothes lol
Dec 16, 2017 10:12 AM

Mar 2015
Fakiko said:
Nobody realised this?
Before opening

After opening

LMAO I noticed this as well.

Man I'm so glad I picked this up what a glorious trainwreck. Also what the fuck is Natsuko gonna do, like she could hold off 4 people on her own LMAO.
Dec 16, 2017 11:50 AM

Oct 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
One more episode of this mess and it's out of our lives forever, can't wait for next Thursday.

This whole thread reminds me of the Steam Call of Duty protest groups. Do you like Rick and Morty?

On a more serious note, I really want to see how they resolve this.
PrescientDec 16, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 16, 2017 1:47 PM

Jan 2013
Jacob_Chimera said:
ShionxChan said:

Yeah, actually separating the two halves of the story into two seasons would have improved things. Alhough, I don't know if there would have been enough content for 25 episodes, maybe more like 22. Even then, I don't know if that alone would be enough to make it good. I read the Ousma Game manga, and the characterization was still pretty weak in that. Granted, I also read Ousama Game: Kigen, it was pretty solid, and I never actually read Ousama Game: Shuukyoku; maybe it would have turned out fine if it wasn't being rushed.

I almost wish they'd just adapted Ousama Game: Kigen instead, on account of the stronger characters, more coherent story, and the killer being a tangible virus instead of a computer virus (which makes a bit more sense).

I agree. Like if they did the first game first and we actually got to know the characters. I think this series would've been the series of the season. tbh. Maybe not a master piece, but it would've been executed so much better. Lmao. As I watch the episodes, I am rewriting the scenes in my head. But you're probably right about not being enough content. I don't think I've read the Kigen, but I should give a look into it. I'm more of an anime watcher than a reader. Because the way they did it, its all over the place but I just want to see what happens at the end because once I start a series, I can't really stop it especially with my favorite genre.
Dec 16, 2017 5:09 PM

Jul 2009
Hello everyone, for those of you who actually really like this show can I get the legitimate reasoning for this?

How is it possible that each episode is worse than the last. What the fuck did I just watch? How dumb can this be??? Like seriously? And will someone. ANYONE. Kill Natsuko please. Please.

Also, I call BS. Why did it count for Chiemi to forcefully use Nobuaki's hands to kill herself (c'mon she committed suicide!) but when that chick tried to use the hands of that dead guy to grope her chest it didn't work? I mean the Ousama gave her an impossible order for real then. But why am I trying to find logic at this point. Aimi (and many others) spontaneously had their heads (and limbs) removed from their bodies by a virus. Doesn't get much more practical than that.
ShionxChan said:
Jacob_Chimera said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Another may not have been a masterpiece, but at least is was focused and consistent. Unlike Ousama Game, the first portion of Another was not a massive kill-fest. A strong focus was put on building the ambiance of mystery and the unknown, allowing a slow build to a much more satisfying climax. In addition, the viewers were given an opportunity to emotionally connect with the character before they displayed the worse sides of themselves, falling into the depths of depravity. The cast's progression towards madness is far better paced.

Ousama Game spends no time on developing characters. Because everyone immediately devolves into murderous psychos, there's no way to establish an emotional connection with the characters, much less come to like any of them. Furthermore, the story telling method is unfocused and sloppy. Constantly bouncing between the past game and the present game further weakens the show's characterization because its impossible to keep track of a cast of nearly 50 characters. Nobukai is a boring, generic protagonist who is overly invested in people he doesn't even know, or else he does know them and the show just didn't feel like actually showing him getting to know them.

Another was a decent mystery anime. The final solution was a bit of a deus ex machina, but it at least established a good atmosphere of suspense. Ousama Game has terrible pacing and is an unfocused mess. It tries to be dramatic despite the utter lack of any interesting characters makes those attempts pointless.

So basically your theory is that if we had to suffer through an additional 12 episodes it would somehow get better? This theory only really holds true if the anime is skipping tons of important details from the manga that rationalizes the idiocy of the cast and fixes the over-the-top theatrics. No, the only way for this story to be better is if:

1) Nobuaki get's a new VA (sorry Mamoru I love you but this kid isn't for you).

and

2) These kids stop acting like fucking retards. I don't know how to explain it without just giving examples. The chick who fell off the cliff because she was seeing things. She was fucking acting like the toughest bitch on the block. Cussed out the poor grieving crying kid for CRYING--like stfu he has every reason to cry. At least he was still running--then does a whole bunch of shit that is unnecessary and doesnt make sense.
_______Exhibit A) she kicks the dude with the broken leg in the face. Why? He's an asshole sure, but that was pretty cruel. He already had a broken leg was it necessary to kick him in the face? I mean if he was grabbing your leg and making it impossible to escape that's one thing, but he was just begging for help (which btw was stupid on his part. he knew what he did, yet he expects the other's to help him? and then has the nerve to ask "why is this happening to me?" because you're evil and dumb. gtfo, die.).
______Exhibit B) although she was ultimately right to go on the path Natsuko told that other girl to take just why did she decide that? (As a matter of fact how did she even meet up with her?) The girl had good reason to ignore Natsuko (although personally I thought it was stupid she fell for that reverse psychology) but for her to think that Natsuko's advice was right just because she herself had already succeeded is illogical. It's called lying. It was still very much possible for Natsuko to be lyinnnng.
______C) she leaves her "friend" behind, but called out that dude for what he did. Survival of the fittest I know, but what makes this even more ridiculous is this next part.
______D) If she was gonna feel so guilty that she'd essentially go insane and basically fall off a cliff (don't fucking tell me she just tripped. LOOK AT YOUR SURROUNDINGS. BE MORE CAUTIOUS. HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN) for abandoning people, then why/how did she even do it. Go back. Save the girl (AFTER reaching the destination since you're already there you dumbass. WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE PSYCHO KNOW AS NATSUKO TALK SHIT TO YOU).

3) The Ousama NOT be a virus. Or for the virus to at least kill people in more reasonable/explainable ways (i.e. have heart failure because the phone or something secretes some kind of lethal drug). Having your head explode or combusting into flames is ridiculous. It's obviously there for a shock/cool factor but it's just fucking dumb.

Nah this show is irredeemable. I can't T-T I feel like i'm just pointing out shit EVERYONE on God's Green Earth, already knows.

Let me cleanse my soul by going back to better things. Houseki and Ballroom are calling for me.
InugirlzDec 16, 2017 5:37 PM
Dec 17, 2017 12:40 AM

May 2017
Swim_Swim said:
Everyone should die already, outside of Natsuko that is, even though she totally crazy, she has more sense than the rest of the class,

This, she's the only reason I haven't dropped it
Dec 17, 2017 1:22 AM

Nov 2014
Fakiko said:
Nobody realised this?
Before opening

After opening

Possibly the single best decision the entire show made, not that that's a particularly high bar.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 17, 2017 2:11 PM
Jul 2015
Zelev said:
Lmao this show is inconsistent. Did nobody catch the detail? At the very end, it said only 5 remained. Both of the girls fell off the cliff, I guess. But what about the guy whose two legs were broken? I don't recall a message saying he died. So how can there be 5 left if he's still alive..?
THIIIIIIIISSSSS. I thought the exact same thing unless natsuko went back and killed him. Another one was when they were walking up the hill right before meeting natsuko didn't they hear a cry for help ? Wasn't that the girl who was hanging on the cliff ??? Doesn't that mean there are 7 left ??? LOL WHAT
Dec 18, 2017 9:50 AM
Jul 2015
why does episode 9 to 11 are censored unlike the past death are not...
Dec 19, 2017 10:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
and this is correct, visually the animation was horrible, very poor!!!
Dec 20, 2017 7:31 AM
May 2017
Blue_Pie_Ninja said:
Yhuichy said:

Bruhh Code Geass is an old masterpiece, it deserves in the top 20!! And as for Ousama Game, im not surprised that some people enjoy it, i only like it for the gore
Dec 21, 2017 2:34 AM
Mar 2017
Fakiko said:
Nobody realised this?
Before opening

After opening

Ok seriously!! Look under her hair in the first picture you can see her sports bra... she literally just pulled her top down and tied it around her waist!! It's not magic!!

Secondly... do we know he continued the game?? I missed the part where he clicked the button...maybe he took the punushment and lost something else but wound up back here cause of sister psyco? Guaranteed she didnt take the punushment!!

Can't really compare the suicide to the boob grab cause the grabber was dead... more he didn't stop her cause she got away pretty easy so he let her do it :/

The series isn't great but there are possible explanations for most of the plot holes
Dec 21, 2017 6:18 AM

May 2014
AsT5 said:
chiemi death was due to blood lost in the manga
the anime showed it different
That's right. Also Nobuaki didn't have to chose between continuing the game or punishment. He just won. I didn't think the anime can screw up this badly...
Dec 21, 2017 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
So Nobuaki didn't die. Well, one more episode.

Dec 21, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2010
Ousama the convienient Game.

Oh we need more cliff. Done. Convienient!

The first girl is thinking Natsuko gonna lie? She did not. Convienient. The second girl is all like: "Natsuko got there so she knows"(total bullshit anyway). So if the second girl was faster then Natsuko bluff won`t work. WELL CONVIENIENT.

Those cliff? Convienient. Nobuaki not dying? Oh. People die when they are killed, kinda twice.

Everyone is an asshole and abusing every one to get in time, but nobody do anything about Natsuko. So convienient.

The only decent part about this show is Rionna, kind of. The love story is cringe though.

If Nobuaki wanted to play the game then he is the worst character in this show. But it was probably something like "I gonna get your ass you stupid king". Or something.

Punishment for winning. HOW STUPID. This destroys any motivation to do anything. One of the worst revelation of all time in anime.
Dec 22, 2017 6:13 AM

Nov 2012
Wow. This anime is really dumb. One of the worst I've ever seen. Every episode seems more stupid.

about ep11: "A wild cliff appeared."
Dec 22, 2017 4:32 PM

Aug 2015
So was Nobuaki who took the king's game to them, not Natsuko. Natsuko will be the only survivor? I'll like.
Dec 23, 2017 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
The animation quality gets shittier and shittier. While they were running in the first scene, their heads were big and bodies were disproportionate to the size of their heads.

Riona is falling in love with the fucktard, Nobuaki, barf. She's becoming less and less rational. This is turning into a shitty harem with dead cunts.

Were we supposed to cry when Chiemi killed herself for her jerkwad boyfriend who made her rape his best friend? lol

Natsuko's a bitch but she's playing this smart and dirty, real dirty and I like that fucked up side of her more than the other idiots in this series. Anyway, in the end, I just want them all to die.
臭い-
Dec 23, 2017 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
by far the dumbest episode of the series.
Dec 31, 2017 5:24 PM

Oct 2015
Atleat now we know how Chiemi kicked the bucket, a rather cruel way to go out. It also means Nobuaki and Natsuko brought the game to the class, because it seems if you survive it sends you a text to continue or receive punishment.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 8, 2018 9:06 AM

Nov 2009
Best comedy I've watched in ages. Guilty pleasure of mine but why did the guy who drowned get punished when he was already dead, right? Not expecting this show to make sense so oh well. Also, anyone know if the original Japanese version is censored? It's irritating that they didn't censor it until two thirds in...
Bles-Jan 8, 2018 9:10 AM
Jan 11, 2018 2:42 PM
Dec 2017
Well that was a total let down . I really expected this show to be good but it never got there. Natsuko was the most annoying character why didn’t the class team together to take her out? I feel like this show is so easy to predict. Nobuaki is the worse MC their is he is so hard to root for and I do believe in the end he will die. It’s just one of the shows that feel like they want to shock us by killing MC. Of course I will watch the finale episode just to finish this series. I really hope this is the only season.
Feb 27, 2018 5:31 PM
Sep 2012
And so ends any chance of this scoring higher than a 2. (I'm not giving it a 1 because the art is at least good.) So much stupidity:

Yes, Aimi. You are not an idiot for loving Natsuko who betrayed you and literally broke your fingers. (I only remember your name because of your stupid love for Natsuko.)

I'm glad we followed what's her face on her journey to betray her friends to live... only to shortly kill herself by running off a cliff. ...Definitely not time wasted there.

Riona, the cliche tsundere who is now the tsundere main love interest to the main character because...anime.

Natsuko... just Natsuko. (The only good thing about her is her looks. Of course she is in an anime where 90% of the high school girls are hot and busty because... anime.)

As everyone stated earlier, Nobauki is NOT a hero because he CHOSE to continue the King's Game and subject these idiots to it. (They probably would have had to deal with the game anyway because of Natsuko's connection to it BUT STILL!)
This brings me to my biggest issue with this episode (and the whole series in general). WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE KING'S GAME? Normally when there is a death match (or even a standard tournament) there is a prize or even some kind of benefit. Future Diary lets you become God. Fate Stay Night and Zodiac War advertise a wish. KING'S GAME LETS YOU KEEP PLAYING! You can either die now... or later. Congratulations, you've won so now you get to live a little longer! (If you can call fighting to live a life.) DOES THE KING BENEFIT? The virus that can somehow send text messages, murder people through practically magic, and write letters to people in the previous game. (Someone please explain that last one to me.) What if everyone decides to stop playing because they realize how stupid it is? Will it keep killing people until humans are extinct? Will it force animals to play next? Would Kings Game: Monkey Edition be the sequel?

The only good thing about this series is how it has brought us all together because of how much we hate it.
Jan 2, 2019 11:37 PM

Oct 2017
omg this episode was just so INFURIATING to watch there was just so many things wrong

just ready to finish this garbage and see what kind of shitty ending they manage to pull out lmao
Jan 23, 2019 7:28 AM

Dec 2018
Nobuaki's plot armor is too damn high.

Still wondering if Natsuko has some kind of supernatural power. If she really have it then that illusion and zombie scenes make sense, and OFC the class stupidity.

Rina's trying to become the second Natsuko and died. Serves her right.

Welp, at least I'm curious how this show will conclude
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Nov 5, 2019 8:19 PM
May 2019
Now all that's left is Nobuaki up against Natsuko. It will be an "interesting" battle, to say the least. Who will survive the King's Game?
Jan 8, 2020 11:14 AM

Jul 2012
You get a cliff, You get a cliff, EVERYBODY GETS A CLIFF!!!
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jan 19, 2020 11:47 AM
Mar 2018
Everyone is reaching their breaking point and the outcome shows a rather grim picture for humanity. I wonder if more than one person will survive by the end of episode 12...
Nov 9, 2020 7:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nobuaki is really a pussy magnet xD well now only one episode left it's going to be Nobuaki vs Natsuko I guess... I hope for a not too bad ending.
Sep 23, 2021 8:22 AM

Apr 2021
General quality of the anime aside, Aimi's story honestly reached me. Natsuko helped her improve her life condition (battling her asthma), gave her self-confidence, and was a legitimate friend. In times of peace, Natsuko was a good person. Then the King's Game happened and Aimi saw, to her horror, how her precious friend could be when it's time to fight for survival. Natsuko isn't inherently a bad person, she's just very serious about wanting to survive under these conditions. Aimi has feelings for her, and while not completely blind to what Natsuko did throughout the story up to this point, she's closing her eyes to it because of her feelings.

Ever since the broken fingers game, Aimi's heart has been tossed around by Natsuko. For a person in love (even if she doesn't quite realize her feelings yet, I'm not sure... it's unclear), it's very difficult to accept that the person most precious to you is using you. And she did finally realize the truth during episodes 10 and 11, and started seeing and accepting Nobuaki's viewpoint. Aimi grew to no longer be Natsuko's puppet, choosing instead to die so Nobuaki can live. And even despite all this, her love doesn't falter. Her feelings remain, but she chose to stand up to Natsuko in her own way. Dying so she can't be used as a shield by Natsuko any further, and so Nobuaki, the only person left who is actively standing up to Natsuko, can keep going.

Perhaps I'm just that one weirdo, but I think Aimi is underrated. She is arguably the character undergoing the most change and growth in the whole series. Gaining acceptance throughout all she's gone through, including Natsuko's abuse. (And I truly believe that Natsuko saw her as a friend before the King's Game came up and she started viewing Aimi as a discardable ally to use as a shield.)
MirinkaiserSep 23, 2021 8:34 AM
"Death is not the end. Being forgotten is."
Nov 28, 2023 9:38 AM
Aug 2023
what the fvck is this
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Mar 2018
lmfao the characters in this are so fucking dumb.
the way that black haired ponytail girl died was HILARIOUS.
first shes level headed. Then becomes a complete bitch. Then turns into a complete little bitch.
That stupid bitch Aimi also had a very well deserved death.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

316 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

202 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 29, 11:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.