Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 2018 8:10 AM

Nov 2007
Tfw a good number of people will avoid it when Kondou is such a sweet guy who just politely serves a cup of coffee to his customers.

THE GAP:

Age gap isn't an issue for me as long as people are truly in love. When I was in the Uni, one of classmate's wife was 13 years older than him. And they looked really happy together as a husband and a wife whenever I met them. He treated his 8 year old stepson as his own son. I saw how close they were when I joined them for a couple of times in fishing. Anyone would mistake them as brothers. People should be more accepting when it comes to age gap and it goes both ways whether the girl or the guy is much older.

BROADENING THE TOPIC:

I admit I am not very comfortable with or find interest in same sex romance. The exploration of such romance in literature or entertainment cannot draw my attention except for a very few cases, but then again it's not like I dislike a real person or a fictional character for their sexual orientation or who they choose to fall in love with. One of my colleagues in the past was gay and he was one of the nicest people I met IRL. On that topic, the only romance I cannot seem to support is incest no matter what. Well, Japan has a huge thing for imouto and I cannot do anything about it.

UNDER AGED ROMANCE:

I don't feel anything about that as Akira is 17 and most importantly, Kondou isn't an wolf. If anything, he is as harmless as a hamster. I mean he is not Donald fcuking Trump who grabs 'em by the p*ssy, has a wife 25 years younger than him, publicly says that he would bang his daughter if they weren't blood related and plays with the nuclear button on twitter with his "little fingers" with another madman from DPRK.

Probably the biggest scumbag on earth got elected as the president of the USA. So people should give Kondou a chance.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 6, 2018 9:47 AM
Sep 2010
Sounds bad imo but we will see.
Jan 6, 2018 10:06 AM

Jan 2018
I've read some chapters of the manga and I've never really stumbled upon a story like this. It seems fresh and has a lot of potential. My opinion regarding the age gap is that, uhmmm, love always wins(?) probably.

The manga made it seem like it may be possible for the old man to fall in love with the girl, but there hasn't been too much of a development that occurred.
Jan 6, 2018 12:12 PM

Apr 2015
Ehhh, I don't really see whats wrong with the age gap. I mean she's 17 almost 18, is not like they will start to date and the next day have sex or something. Fictional or not if both parts are okay with the relationship and is not a abusive one I don't see the problem.

I'm going to watch it because I love the style and the design of the characters. Besides the age thing it seems like a very promising story.
Jan 6, 2018 12:50 PM
Nov 2009
She's not underage as she's 17, which is of legal age in many countries. Plus she has a crush on him, it's unclear (to me as I've not read the manga) if he feels the same.
Jan 7, 2018 4:36 AM

Jan 2011
MysteriousBanana said:
AlexGK said:
Could be. Maybe I missed something/stuff was shown retrospectively. But she confesses in like chapter 6-8 and they go on a date by 15 or so (a pathetic awkward date, btw, that she somehow loved!?) and all this time she was shown to be somehow already madly attracted and in love with him. I mean she wets herself dreaming about him (ok she was a bit ill one time, but still, OMG!). All he did was give her a coffee and a little cheer-up with it while she was waiting for the rain to pass. How do you fall so madly in love from a thing like that?!?
From what I understood the whole writing and tracking stuff happens after that, right?

And, I have to say it again, up until chapter 15 a mad effort is given by the author to show what a pathetic the old fart the male lead is. At the same time she is shown to like everything about him - how smelly he is, how his zipper is always open (OMG!), even his old looks, etc.

I know everything is possible, but all this because of a little gesture, no way... If the relationship was developed properly and believable I think the age gap would not spook people that bad. But here I expect most people will drop it after the date episode.

The track and field thing starts as early as the first chapter and the writing stuff is hinted at chapter 16, but you don't start to really see it until after 21.

Now that might indeed be it. It would explain the mad obsession the author has with making the MC look bad :) But that is still bad writing to me, if the story is all based on such an unrealistic and blind crush. What would it have hurt to develop their relationship first, so that it doesn't feel that that out of nowhere?
Also making Akira love literally everything about her boss (orgasming over his smell for example O.o) is borderline fetish for me, why does crap like that need to be present? It simply sends the wrong message in my opinion.

Also, your theory will be ruined if they end up together, right?
AlexGKJan 7, 2018 4:49 AM
Jan 7, 2018 7:08 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AlexGK said:

Haha, this might not be real, but age gap relationships are as real as it gets - and that is what the topic is about :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
See, 1% :D

Why are you singling out the anime community?!? No stories like that on live shows/movies?!?!?
If we do what you suggest, what tells a good written story from a bad one? We would just randomly watch stuff and not care saying it not real, whatever :)

i can understand holding live action to a higher standard than a cartoon since live action involves real people, although i personally still don't care most of the time, but these are cartoons... people need to get over it

if its not in complete fantasy, then where else? its as though people think certain ideas should ONLY be kept in the imagination.. well i say

FUCK THAT

if its complete fantasy then it should always be acceptable

this has nothing to do with the story.. this has to be with people being moral fags over something that doesn't affect anyone other than sensitive crybabies.. which I've unfortunately learned the anime community is full of
Jan 7, 2018 2:17 PM

Jan 2011
Then lets take an example - Entrapment. So we are fine to criticize that one because its a live action movie, but we have to take this one just fine, because its anime and we should not take it as seriously in comparison.
I can see why many would see it like that, but for me it makes no difference.
I mean, i just watched star trek discovery and the new star wars. So I don't wanna talk about expectations :/
Jan 7, 2018 10:44 PM
Jan 2016
AlexGK said:
Now that might indeed be it. It would explain the mad obsession the author has with making the MC look bad :) But that is still bad writing to me, if the story is all based on such an unrealistic and blind crush. What would it have hurt to develop their relationship first, so that it doesn't feel that that out of nowhere?
Also making Akira love literally everything about her boss (orgasming over his smell for example O.o) is borderline fetish for me, why does crap like that need to be present? It simply sends the wrong message in my opinion.

Also, your theory will be ruined if they end up together, right?

That's a fair complaint and yes, my theory will serve as kindling to keep me warm through the winter if they do wind up together. Hoping they don't though, but I won't deny stories like these can take a horrifying turn (Usagi Drop).
Jan 9, 2018 2:17 PM
Mar 2015
Pft !!! Please, she's 17, I'm sure she can teach quite a few 40 year olds "stuff" that they would have no clue about. Seriously, I would totally do it :)
Jan 10, 2018 7:40 AM
May 2015
I don't like this long gap, is like father and daughter. But let's wait and see how will turn out.
Jan 10, 2018 10:36 AM
Sep 2017
5-10 years might be okay but over 20 years is a bit ...yeah...
Jan 10, 2018 11:13 AM

Apr 2015
Honestly, this is the anime I'm looking forward to most in early 2018.
Age gap relationship stories are always interesting.
Jan 10, 2018 11:16 AM
Nov 2016
It depends on how the anime/manga approaches it. If the mangaka makes it feel like it's gross then it'll be gross but if it's done in a tasteful way then it could feel very normal
Jan 10, 2018 11:56 AM

Nov 2009
The first episode should quell any concerns about the age gap. It is not at ALL fetishized or made to feel uncomfortable.
Jan 10, 2018 3:52 PM

Dec 2013
Nope, I ain't about that life but I am interested how they are going to handle it in this show. I think that if the age gap between you and whoever your interested in is greater than 5 years there may be a problem, but that is my own personal opinion.
Jan 10, 2018 3:56 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I don't care about age gaps (in fact I think they're usually damn interesting) but at some point underage romances have to have problems and they almost have to be related to age because teenagers are dumb and don't know how to act and these adults in these romances are usually old enough to understand that certain feelings are not worth their time or "how could you be so naive to think this" there has to be somewhat of a maturity gap. I think only 1/1000 relationships like that could be unproblematic or sail easy because the dichotomy of these two people.
Jan 10, 2018 4:19 PM

Oct 2015
People discussing this should just watch Koi Kaze and call it a day
Jan 10, 2018 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
Nostalgik said:

>Tfw I already watched it years ago when a friend of mine recommended it Lol.
Jan 10, 2018 4:25 PM

Oct 2015
Wasshio said:
Nostalgik said:

>Tfw I already watched it years ago when a friend of mine recommended it Lol.
Then... You made a good choice xD
Jan 10, 2018 4:27 PM

Jul 2016
That's really disgusting. If they aged her up to, say, 24/25ish that would be fine but she is basically a high school child with no life experience.
Jan 10, 2018 7:20 PM

Mar 2010
A few days after I turned 18, I signed up for the Army without telling a single soul about it til it was time to ship out. Did 99% of the paperwork while I was still 17 though, only waited to actually sign/date things until after my birthday. At that point I was old enough to legally offer to die for my country, so I'd say that's generally old enough to make your own decisions.

Yes, the age gap is pretty big here, but it kinda amazes me that everyone seems to auto-assume that any romance HAS to become sexual/physical immediately after starting. She's 17? Wait a year. Gives them both time to decide if they really want to get into a workplace romance when there's a kid involved. XD I noticed no one else brought those kinks up and fully focusing on the age gap, but those are at least equal in importance and challenge.
Jan 10, 2018 8:54 PM

Dec 2014
I am ok with age gaps but will the romance even happen...in anime like this it has been seem that it is mostly open ended
Jan 10, 2018 10:46 PM

Feb 2015
lol at the age gap, but really its up to ourselves whom we wanna love. As long as it doesn't pass the the border of morally walls, its fine. Society always deem anything as wrong and right as it pleased, even to deny what is suppose to be 'freedom'. -Sigh-

Honestly tho im kinda interested to see how it goes, few issues and problem, the most important thing is Will the love success? and at the very least I hope it is enjoyable.
Jan 11, 2018 12:44 AM
Jun 2014
Looks great, and i appreciate the variation. No need for the repeat of youthly romance #2468.
Jan 11, 2018 6:12 AM

Aug 2008
I really don't care about the gap age lol as long the anime is good.
The spider is watching
Jan 11, 2018 6:16 AM
Apr 2016
It's ok when it is an older male and younger female (sounds like the older male gets to use younger female huh)
Though when it is a reversal, an older female and younger male... The only kind of such stories I have heard is gold-digging old rich ladies. Either way love surpasses the shackles of both human standards and biological restraints, so why not. >> IF IT IS MUTUAL<<
Re:formed
Jan 11, 2018 9:31 AM

Jun 2008
well, my parents have a 12 year age gap so... I don´t know how to feel about this. It depends on many things to me: the context, the personalities etc. I don´t have anything against it as long as it doesn't break the laws...although honestly, Japan creeps me a little bit by their age consent....I mean, c´mon,13 years old? It creeps me out. No offense, but a 13-year-old is a child.
I wonder though...if people would react the same way if it was a younger guy with an older woman. For what I've seen usually people accept better if the male is older, but hesitate a lot if its the woman who is older.
Anyway, this is fiction so I don't think much about it since fiction is not reality. If people paid too much attention to it them Game of Thrones would be a blasphemy with all the incestuous relationships and rapes.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 11, 2018 10:22 AM

May 2017
you know, ever since shoujo manga genre was created, there has been series that show a teenager girl and an adult man (man from ages of 25 to 30 more or less) end in relationships in romance because those are genres that japanese women love in romance besides the one of teenage-teenage romances.

Romances like this are approved by many people outside of japan too.

But when comes series of an older woman be in romance with a younger man or teenager, people begin to protest and start bad mouthing the series.

I think that is biased and hypocritical.

This is my opinion regarding age gap romance.

Note: for my self, as long as is real love and is not a child I am ok with it. whether is an older man to younger girl or a young man to older woman.

side note:

@MortalMelancholy
Actually, the age of marriage in Japan is 14-18 with consent of parents and 18+ without consent of parents.
Arranged marriages between clans are still going and most are girls in ages between 14-18.

@Elegade
Pfft, that will not be a problem. When a woman really loves she doesn't care if her man has erection problems. There are ways to bypass that. That is just a macho thought of men.

@Orulyon
The problem about that is that japan has this mentality: The younger the girl is, the better.
Japanese men are obsessed with young girls, so much that they think (and make society believe) that an unmarried woman that passes her 30 years old are considered an old lady/maid and worthless.
This is why most women are so obsessed with being young and marry before their 30s. Because Japanese men will start discriminating them once they are unmarried and pass 30.
Which is stupid, because the real age of adulthood and maturity is 30 years of age for humans.
ThatRandomDudeJan 11, 2018 10:35 AM
Jan 11, 2018 10:24 AM
May 2008
The legal age in the UK is 16 so that doesn't really bother me. The age gap is big but the series seems cute and charming. There are shows this season that have worse content like that new Shogi show with naked loli's.
Jan 11, 2018 10:50 AM

Nov 2009
I'm usually cool with the age game in the anime. But RL is a different matter, because it's, well, RL, and it brings things like age-related mindset differences, different sense of values, level of education and experience, etc, and it's not always easy to find a working compromise. But this is anime, it shouldn't and wouldn't delve that deep, so ok by me. Besides, romances with age gaps obviously find depiction not only in Japan, just take the Western classic like Gone with the Wind where Rhett was like 35 when he first met and got romantically interested in Scarlett who was like 16. So yeah, like some posters above mentioned, RL is one thing, anime is another...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 11, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2009
I try not to let age gaps bother me as long as story is tastefully handled and seems conceivable. So I will see where this goes. The reason I watch anime or books is to break away from reality, I think it would be unfair to confine ourselves to strict thinking patterns even in fictional world. If it was a loli character however then I would be opposed to it as I do not consider that to be a realistic or moral even in fictional world.
Jan 11, 2018 11:58 AM

Mar 2009
Ok looks like controversy but I don't understand why, yeah she is in high school (but I would be really alarmed if she would be younger) and if there wouldn't be anything like he is predator only using her for sex I don't have any kind of problem. There might be very sweet and innocent romance...
When I was in high school I had huge crush on my 35 years old teacher and to this day I am regreting that I wasn't braver and didn't confessed to him. He is best teacher I ever met and was very nice, humble and kind person. Every boy my age was extremely annoying and they only cared about how to get girl into bed but I could have serious topic conversation with my teacher and that was it. Understanding. I think in the end he knew I liked him a LOT (I mean in every class with him I sat in front of him and I was just eating him with my glances, and when we had class tours I was always near to him XD bit stalkerish when i think about it) because he teased be a bit sometimes but he was a true professional so it never crossed the line...
Now years later when I am nearly 30 years old I am still interested in more older guys, so it wasn't temporary naive thing. Even when girls are 15 they can know what they want from their partner
Jan 11, 2018 3:24 PM
Mar 2015
To those who think a 17 year woman wont have the "Hots" for an older man......let me tell you. You are DEAD wrong !!!!!
Jan 11, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2014
Depends on how they handle the subject
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 11, 2018 4:02 PM

Sep 2014
@RandomCritic Yep, keep thinking that. But remember this, once his dick can't go up anymore, their sex life is practically finished. One of the top reasons for infidelity is the lack of a sexual appetite.
Jan 11, 2018 4:56 PM

Nov 2011
What's up with food establishments and age gaps?
Sweetness and Lightning
Super Lovers
Blend-S
this one

But seriously, the thought of having a relationship with an much older or younger guy never appealed to me so I can't identify.
Baby, daijobanai...
Jan 11, 2018 8:32 PM
Aug 2013
I must admit I'm a 25 year old woman who fell for a 19 year old, but I also must admit that when I realized my feelings for him, I was very troubled and felt really creepy despite the age gap not being as huge as the one in the anime. However, it can happen. The old man seems nice, and he looks like the kind of person I would fall for too so I can see why the protagonist fell for him. I'm getting no weird vibes from him or from the anime in general so I'm just looking at it as a romance. Of course my opinion would be different if this were real life, but it isn't, so its good.
Jan 11, 2018 9:52 PM

Apr 2009
horitsubastudent said:
Sweetness and Lightning
Super Lovers
Blend-S
this one

But seriously, the thought of having a relationship with an much older or younger guy never appealed to me so I can't identify.

I heard super lovers is really good but it kind of started bothering me episode 2 onwards so I never finished it. This anime doesn't give me that vibe. I can on some level even relate.
Jan 11, 2018 10:54 PM

Sep 2011
Elegade said:
@RandomCritic Yep, keep thinking that. But remember this, once his dick can't go up anymore, their sex life is practically finished. One of the top reasons for infidelity is the lack of a sexual appetite.

Being in my forties myself you really know jack shit about the sex life of “middle aged” people. Youre more likely to get DE (delayed ejaculation) which means it just takes longer, which isnt always a bad thing. :)
Jan 11, 2018 11:14 PM

Jun 2011
CG said:
I'm usually cool with the age game in the anime. But RL is a different matter, because it's, well, RL, and it brings things like age-related mindset differences, different sense of values, level of education and experience, etc, and it's not always easy to find a working compromise. But this is anime, it shouldn't and wouldn't delve that deep, so ok by me. Besides, romances with age gaps obviously find depiction not only in Japan, just take the Western classic like Gone with the Wind where Rhett was like 35 when he first met and got romantically interested in Scarlett who was like 16. So yeah, like some posters above mentioned, RL is one thing, anime is another...

Funny thing is it doesn’t bother me because my step mom is actually younger than me ... I don’t know I see the love. Step mom is 26. My Dad is 57. They have been married for three years now. They seem very happy.

My real life has shown me that there is a bigger age gap in my own family.

Jagara said:
horitsubastudent said:
Sweetness and Lightning
Super Lovers
Blend-S
this one

I heard super lovers is really good but it kind of started bothering me episode 2 onwards so I never finished it. This anime doesn't give me that vibe. I can on some level even relate.

Super lovers is really good. Lol. Definitely better than a lot of other stepsibling ‘incest’ anime. Lol

Nagadir-chan said:
Ok looks like controversy but I don't understand why, yeah she is in high school (but I would be really alarmed if she would be younger) and if there wouldn't be anything like he is predator only using her for sex I don't have any kind of problem. There might be very sweet and innocent romance...
When I was in high school I had huge crush on my 35 years old teacher and to this day I am regreting that I wasn't braver and didn't confessed to him. He is best teacher I ever met and was very nice, humble and kind person. Every boy my age was extremely annoying and they only cared about how to get girl into bed but I could have serious topic conversation with my teacher and that was it. Understanding. I think in the end he knew I liked him a LOT (I mean in every class with him I sat in front of him and I was just eating him with my glances, and when we had class tours I was always near to him XD bit stalkerish when i think about it) because he teased be a bit sometimes but he was a true professional so it never crossed the line...
Now years later when I am nearly 30 years old I am still interested in more older guys, so it wasn't temporary naive thing. Even when girls are 15 they can know what they want from their partner

I also had a crush on a much older teacher as well . But I liked him because he smelled nice. But when he asked me if I knew a couple of names because my last name is fairly unique ... and I was like yeah that is my uncle and my father ... “I went to school with them “ lol

I don’t think I have had a crush on a heterosexual male since.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
NexuJan 20, 2018 11:09 AM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jan 11, 2018 11:42 PM

Sep 2014
scruffykiwi said:
Elegade said:

Being in my forties myself you really know jack shit about the sex life of “middle aged” people. Youre more likely to get DE (delayed ejaculation) which means it just takes longer, which isnt always a bad thing. :)

Well considering the Manager is 45, and I said in 10 years, which would add up to 55 years, and the ED gets worse around 50-60+. I'm pretty sure what I've been saying is factual. Also, you should get a new doctor or maybe use google more cause a quick google search says the DE is the least common sexual dysfunction.
Jan 12, 2018 3:37 AM
Apr 2017
I support all love
As long as it's true love
Even though sometimes I might feel uncomfortable, I don't feel like I have the right to judge them
Jan 12, 2018 8:18 AM

Nov 2009
Dude, you're no all-knowing God to make unilateral statements like that, no matter how you pretend to be.

Energetic-Nova said:
Funny thing is it doesn’t bother me because my step mom is actually younger than me ... I don’t know I see the love. Step mom is 26. My Dad is 57. They have been married for three years now. They seem very happy.

Well, I'm no stranger to age gap relationships in the family either: my big sis married a man almost 30 years her older, and although they've managed not to divorce for more than a decade now, rocky times is business as usual with them and a certain sense of estrangement and talks about divorce never really go away fully. There's a priori enough age-related problems to sour a relationship, your case is a lucky one where they managed to find a working compromise, good for them, mine's though not so much.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 12, 2018 10:35 AM

Nov 2017
AlexGK said:
Well, I had a 17 year old GF (my first one) when I was 19.
Then my next one was 27 when I was 22.
Then my next one was 23 when I was 25.
Then again 23 when I was 29.
And again 23 when I was 34.
Now, at 36 I am going out with a 19 year old.

All serious relationships (1+ years at least, never liked or did the one night stand crap).
I can only say the single weird one, for me, was with the older girl. Now even one day older girls is like a no-no to me, just an inner feeling.
And that is all that plays, your inner feeling. Age gap relationships can and do work for the right people.

Its just that in this crap of a "romance" manga, everything goes because the author says so. And since he really tries his best to make the male MC look as pathetic and gross as possible, people will definitely be weirded out. Just go read chapter 14, their first date, like why the hell was that pathetic crap ever needed? To show love is blind, to that extent, really :D

Wanna see age gap show done right? Watch Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii. Yea, it weirded me out, because the girl is older (my personal no-no), but I never thought the show to be crap. And I will definitely finish it when I have more free time :D

Or watch Usagi Drop and then read the manga for the ending. Even if the ending was not the one I preferred, its a great show/manga.
i want to make a joke about how the fact that you have a baldur's gate avatar means you probably shouldn't be dating a 19 year old girl

but i won't
Jan 12, 2018 11:36 AM

Jan 2011
^^
Well, the avatar is old :)
On the other side, I probably shouldn't date 19 years old, so go ahead with the jokes :)
Jan 12, 2018 12:49 PM

Jun 2011
CG said:
Dude, you're no all-knowing God to make unilateral statements like that, no matter how you pretend to be.

Energetic-Nova said:

Well, I'm no stranger to age gap relationships in the family either: my big sis married a man almost 30 years her older, and although they've managed not to divorce for more than a decade now, rocky times is business as usual with them and a certain sense of estrangement and talks about divorce never really go away fully. There's a priori enough age-related problems to sour a relationship, your case is a lucky one where they managed to find a working compromise, good for them, mine's though not so much.

Yeah, my step mom is pretty domestic. She stays home, cleans house, cares for the kids. And they are now working on a plan for her to go to school and do something for once the youngest is going to school.

My dad has been married twice before to people significantly younger to him. and those first relationships weren't that happy.

One was my own mom who is 10 years younger.

An my mom went on to marry someone 15 years younger than her. That relationship is not working out but for usual reasons. he is cheating and doesn't seem to care about work so their finances aren't doing well.

But I think it works well with my dad and my current step mom because my dad is very consistent and so is she. I think if they struggled for anything, she wouldn't be nearly as happy. XD She has no reason to not be happy though.

My husband and I are only a year apart, we are very poor all the time, and finances are up there for the #1 reason for divorce next to sex. I know for us, we have struggled with both, but ultimately I like that we have a crapton in common even if it means we are forever too poor to even rent our apartment on our own.
Energetic-NovaJan 12, 2018 12:53 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jan 12, 2018 12:58 PM

May 2017
Elegade said:

Well, my mother was a nurse before she retired 5 years ago and her last 10 years (she's been a nurse for 35 years) she worked at nursing homes and with her i saw Old people of marriages that the man was on bed and/or had erectile dysfunction and the wife was still there and their relationship showed so much love that looked like still newly weds.

I've seen women marry men in wheelchairs that has no function from bellow the waist and they still have a happy marriage.

Even more:

The only women who are obsessed with d**** are nymphos and hyper sexuality types, and those who are just with the man for interest not for him (which only wants his money and doesn't love him).

Regular women, when they really love her man, she will not care. Like I said, there are ways to by pass that problem for their sex life in their relationship.
ThatRandomDudeJan 12, 2018 1:23 PM
Jan 12, 2018 3:39 PM

Sep 2014
RandomCritic said:
Elegade said:

Well, my mother was a nurse before she retired 5 years ago and her last 10 years (she's been a nurse for 35 years) she worked at nursing homes and with her i saw Old people of marriages that the man was on bed and/or had erectile dysfunction and the wife was still there and their relationship showed so much love that looked like still newly weds.

I've seen women marry men in wheelchairs that has no function from bellow the waist and they still have a happy marriage.

Even more:

The only women who are obsessed with d**** are nymphos and hyper sexuality types, and those who are just with the man for interest not for him (which only wants his money and doesn't love him).

Regular women, when they really love her man, she will not care. Like I said, there are ways to by pass that problem for their sex life in their relationship.

The examples you gave are people that are of the same age. She's like 17, and he's 45. In ten years she's 27, and he's 55. She has a healthy sexual appetite at that age, she's can still practically be in her prime. If she was the same age as him, and then his dick stopped working, that's another story. If they marry, and get into a relationship at say, 18, its not going to last. How many people throughout history goes out with someone 30 years older than them, and the realtionship works? People even the same age get a divorce cause they can't dick down properly with their significant other, what makes you think grandpa's relationship would be any different?

With the lesbos, thats a completely different scenario, they choose not get the dick, so they can live without it.

There's a hentai that perfectly reenacts this scenario of a guy that is sick and cant get his dick up ap his wife has to find alternatives. I'll go look for it.

ElegadeJan 12, 2018 3:43 PM
Jan 12, 2018 5:28 PM

Jan 2008
If the guy was a high school teacher, all hell breaks loose.

I personally don't have an issue with their ages...she's mature enough to know what's up. The real issue I have is the age gap itself...she has feelings for a guy literally old enough to be her dad, and that's one image I can never get over, or agree with. Just picture the hypothetical wedding, where her father has to see his daughter marrying a guy the same age or even possibly older than he is. That's pretty gross. I just hope this story doesn't "go all the way"...so to speak.

But whatever, different strokes for different folks.

Elegade said:
In like 10 years she's gonna have to deal with that erectile dysfunction.

LOL.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

215 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

63 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

62 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

84 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

70 by bakakisima »»
Mar 30, 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.