Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 6, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So I guess these final few episodes will focus a lot more on Sistine. About time they finally doesn't make Rumia look like a damsel in distress

Glad to see that Re=L is getting along more with her friends now.
Not sure how I feel about that new blonde guy....but I find it awkward how Sistine embrassed him. This is going to be a weird love triangle
Stark700Jun 6, 2017 6:25 AM
Jun 6, 2017 5:33 AM

Apr 2010
So much comedy this episode.
And a rival appeared, one that seems to be after more that just Shironeko.
My guess is that he was trying to use her to get to Lumia seeing the ending of the episode that is.
Well there where several hints during the episode that he was up to something.
Jun 6, 2017 6:48 AM
May 2016
i think the blonde guy is evil ! EVIIIILLLLLL ! when i learned somthing from code geass is never trust a Polite speaking Blonde guy >.>
TamikusJun 6, 2017 10:26 AM
Jun 6, 2017 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
Leos seemed suspicious from the very beginning. Those types of characters annoy me -_-

Sleepy Re=L is cute!

I didn't think she would have a similar nickname as well!
Jun 6, 2017 7:25 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode, I found it pretty funny.

I knew Leos would be in ties with the antagonists, it's pretty much standard stuff. xD

Glen's actions this episode were really hilarious, I was laughing when he jumped out the bush and started acting all smug with the whole 'You're the protagonist of your story stuff'. With the way he was acting, he kinda reminded me of Reigen from Mob Psycho.

Who didn't expect Sistine to tell Leos that she and Glen were together? :3
I love how Glen was like, 'I'm marrying into money. Easy Life'. XD

Duel between Glen and Leos now, should be interesting.
Jun 6, 2017 7:44 AM

Aug 2013
Glenn was funny in this episode. Marrying into money. Got a feeling that he saw through Leos and his lies.

It's nice that Re=L is getting along with the other girls. She even started attacking Glenn.

Not surprised that Leos is working with the antagonists. He had that feeling.

'White cat', 'White dog'. Glenn gave both Sistine and Sara Silvers the same nickname.

The duel and what happens after should be interesting. Maybe some backstory.
LeoJun 6, 2017 7:47 AM

Jun 6, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 2014
Wow great episode! I really enjoy this anime more then I should XD And I will be very sad when Its over.

One thing bothers me - Re:L went from "Glenn is my everything" to "I will kill Glenn when he insults white-cat!" in like 5 minutes. Especially after Glenn rescued her again and her fake brother is gone, I thought this would be over. I just liked her character a bit more when she was like jealous of sistine and rumia for hanging around with glenn. Even before she only fought Glenn because she wanted him to come back. Now its kinda weird imo.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 6, 2017 7:47 AM

Jun 2015
Figured Leos was suspicious. His plan with the guy he is with worked out. Now him and Glenn are going to duel. The comedy was pretty funny. Glenn's antics on Sistine was fun to watch. The nickname he gave her is similar to the nickname he gave to Sara Silvers. The duel is going to be interesting.
Jun 6, 2017 7:55 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa, so miss white cat already got her own to-be life companion? And the man also seems that "perfect", he could take Glenn's position as the Dreamy Teacher that easily.
But well it's too late for now Ratha... I mean Leos, since miss white cat already pick Glenn. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 6, 2017 8:31 AM
Aug 2016
Ok, first it was only a cute ship, but now i'm pretty confident that one day Glenn x Sistine will be real. There's too many clues that can confirm it and this episode gave us even more.

Great episode tho, too bad we can't know where they wanna go since the anime's gonna end in 2 episodes. Gonna probably find a way to read the novel since it's very interesting.
Jun 6, 2017 8:37 AM
Jun 2017
Geez, when I hate love rivals, another appeared again. But it's great to find out he is on the enemy's side anyway. Since the ending is near, glad to see Shironeko got enough screen time.
Jun 6, 2017 8:42 AM

Jul 2013
Of course, that new guy has to be evil. You can't be good when you try to steal the girl of the main character.

The dude with the glasses at the end should be the final boss, judging by the opening. Cannot wait what plan he will have to kidnap Rumia mess with the main characters.

Good thing he called her "white dog" and not "white bitc..."
Jun 6, 2017 8:50 AM

Oct 2016
2 episodes left, maybe we can't see Glenn's backstory and the last two episodes maybe just focused on duel.

Well, i'm kinda curious about "White Dog" and how she died.
xd
Jun 6, 2017 9:15 AM
Dec 2016
I love how Sistine confessed to Glenn.\Also am I the only one who thinks that Glenn's showing his Tsundere side?
Anywho it'll be interesting to see what the 'Angels dust' is and who Sara is
Jun 6, 2017 9:29 AM
Jan 2017
Props to this episode for throwing a few spanners into the overused love triangle cliché that is so prevalent in anime these days. First off, Sistine does have feelings towards Glenn, even if she is too prideful to admit it. Second, Glenn sees a lot of Sara in Sistine; even if we don't know about Sara for now. The plotline about Celica and the maze sets up an interesting route for the series, while the villains continue their plans, and this time they account for Glenn's involvement. The series's humor reaches WTF territory in this episode, and that's not a bad thing.
Jun 6, 2017 9:31 AM

Sep 2013
Sistine's childhood friend fiance arrives but glenn stands up for sistine in the end and now a duel just like some shady told him will happen will occur.
Some drug and glenn's old love sara will be the focus and the necro maid contacting her master too.
Jun 6, 2017 9:41 AM

Aug 2016
Tamikus said:
i think the blonde guy is evil ! EVIIIILLLLLL ! when i learned somthing from code geass is never trust a Polite speaking Blonde guy >.>

I laughed so hard reading this one. Hahaha

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 6, 2017 9:41 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Don't know whether Glenn did that on purpose, but I love how this episode made him a bastard again, staying faithful to the title and one of the main sources of the comedy here.

This arc will be revolving around illegal drug it seems.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 6, 2017 9:54 AM

May 2010
Rayrin said:
Don't know whether Glenn did that on purpose, but I love how this episode made him a bastard again, staying faithful to the title and one of the main sources of the comedy here.

This arc will be revolving around illegal drug it seems.

I think Leos anticipated this to make sure Glenn challenged him so that he will stay away from investigation, though Albert forbid him anyway
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2011
suspicious evil blonde prince
Jun 6, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2008
Blonde monocle is so obviously a bad guy it's not even funny. There are motifs, there are cliches and there's that kind of crap.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 6, 2017 10:22 AM

Jun 2014
Yep it was pretty obvious from the second he showed up that Leos would have some ties to the antagonists. Glenn is falling right into their trap with this duel, which Leos and the guy with him at the end anticipated.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 6, 2017 10:43 AM
Jun 2017
Phew. I wanna see Glen's past story more, especially about Glen's Lover dead, Sera Silvers, "Royal Empire Magicians" No.3 [Empress], due to "Angel Dust" or that sorta thing >_<

eiji98Jun 6, 2017 10:55 AM
Jun 6, 2017 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
And here I am just flipping out cause this week's illustration was drawn by Tsunako. whee~
Jun 6, 2017 11:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I really hope that Shironeko doesn't end up with that snide blondie. Not that I think she will end with Glenn either, but they sure will tease us with it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 6, 2017 12:01 PM
Jun 2017
Now i understand why Glenn retired (run away) from his job as royal empire magician and locked himself in celica house.. He lost his lover and cant keep his promise (to protect sera silver).. Poor Glenn hope he can protect sistine now..
Jun 6, 2017 12:09 PM
Apr 2017
Well that was a fun ep..And Sistine was making a pretty bold statement there tho...and she was so fixated on the kiss with glenn..so cute..Re=L on the other hand went from 0-100 real quick..remember she said that glenn is her everything...now its to protect sistine from glenn...well the backstory with Sara Silvers is getting interesting..I think the guy in the top hat is the grandmaster and boy ..it is very sad bc its 2 eps left...well aren't we good for a s2 mates?
KeiichiroSeiichiJun 6, 2017 12:13 PM
Jun 6, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
How lame. We were told last episode that'd we get Celica in a swimsuit this episode. Extremely disappointed.

Blondie reeked of bad guy/bad motives from the second I saw him. Hopefully it proves me wrong and he isn't some generic bad guy.

Also that Tsunako end card. Funny too cause I was just thinking about how Rumia would look if drawn by her during this episode.
Jun 6, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
Shiro Inu just doesn't sound as cool as Shiro Neko. Still shipping Sistine and Glenn!!! But lol I just knew at the start that the guy was gonna be Sistine's finance cause it's so cliche.
Jun 6, 2017 1:24 PM
Jun 2017
I dunno why but if I see a blond guy in an anime I immediately don't trust him.
Jun 6, 2017 2:00 PM

Jan 2015
Another solid 4/10 episode. Not bad.
Jun 6, 2017 2:45 PM

Feb 2016
Pretty boring episode tbh, only nice thing being the cute girls hugging.
Jun 6, 2017 4:10 PM
Feb 2016
Sera finally came out!Although she had a very short conversation with Glenn ,we can still find out they seemed to have romantic feeling with each other. I think next ep will show us more details about Glenn's past and why he hates magic so much.Apparently,it's all about Sera.
IllyaNxSJun 6, 2017 5:50 PM
Jun 6, 2017 4:15 PM

Dec 2016
Nice to see Re=L getting along with Rumia & Sistine.

Didn't know her name until now but was wondering for a little while when Sara Silvers would be brought up after seeing her in the opening and her resemblance to Sistine.

Looks like Sara & Glenn had feelings for one another.

So Leos is a shady dude, I think pretty much all of us saw that coming form a mile away.

He probably has some involvement with this angel dust.
Jun 6, 2017 6:06 PM

Apr 2013
It was a good episode, but this quality...

Jun 6, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2011
Lol at Glenn getting married into money then getting blasted by Sisti again twice. And getting his class involved too. He really is a bastard teacher. But isn't Rumia better to marry? Since she's royalty. Then he can have Sisti and Re=L as his mistresses.

Since I've read a summary of the novel, I knew where this is going. Blonde reeks of evilness when he appeared. Also starting to know more backstory of Glenn is interesting.
Jun 6, 2017 6:59 PM

Sep 2015
Finally Rumia gets a break... Sistine is now the focus, pretty obvious with the Sara remark in the first few seconds of the episode :P.
This whole arc is pretty predictable, the fiance being manipulative and that type of stuff. But Glenn keeps it entertaining with how he acts. marry in to money lol. And how smug he gets... Dragging his class in to things. I love him.

While they call him a slacker, he isn't the typical anime slacker. He is honestly the most interesting character in the series and keeps this otherwise pretty average series alive. Since TBH most of the stuff happened so far are all common tropes. School gets attacked, tournament, field trip problems and now the fiance one. But every scene is spiced up by Glenn.
The weakest part in the series is honestly the emotional part since it feels too generic.

This arc could of been done better if they noted her similarities way earlier. Mentioned the instructor(but not specify as her fiance as that was a surprise) on occasion in casual conversations. This would be less of a scenario dump. This whole situation is like it was created on the spot for a story relating to Sistine. If things were at least revealed a little bit earlier, it would advert such a problem.

It is too late to fix this problem, so the best way out is that he turns out to NOT be the villain and completely turn this cliche in to a twist. Which will be a 10/10 move, but previous arcs don't support such a assumption.
Jun 6, 2017 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
KatanaBR said:

IKR that bothered me too
Jun 6, 2017 7:03 PM

Sep 2015
ino0987 said:
KatanaBR said:

IKR that bothered me too

I wonder why anime don't get the character sheet, scale it down and place it on. That would assure detail while not taking any time at all. Probably faster than having an artist struggle to draw small and turn out crap like this.
I don't know much on how they produce these but I can't imagine that being very hard since even amateur animators and editors can do this.
Jun 6, 2017 7:09 PM

Aug 2015
Anime needs to stop with the fiance being a shady prick trope. I never liked it and it annoys me more than it should.
Jun 6, 2017 8:28 PM

May 2014
Seems a new Villain appeared finally they mention Sara Silvers now
I laugh at Glenn when he said he will marry to money now
sadly it will end in 2 ep
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2017 9:24 PM

Oct 2016
Seems like furry ears run in Sistine's family... reminds me of the Boreas family from Mushoku Tensei.
Jun 6, 2017 9:56 PM
Jan 2013
Well our white cat confessed lol.

Still, it is to stop the wedding.

Jun 6, 2017 10:17 PM
Jan 2015
half epsiode was like , nooooooo -- fiance , wtf ? ... The when sisti confessed ( indirectly ) .. i was like , yay yay ...
and desperately waiting for next episode
Jun 6, 2017 10:38 PM

Jan 2009
And _again_ I feel stupid because I actually bought Glenn's "yay for marrying into money" facade for a while. Well, ShiroInu proves that there's more to ShiroNeko to him than he let on.

Looking forward to this arc, and am almost sad that the show is about to be over.
Jun 6, 2017 10:47 PM

Nov 2014
Anybody know the VA of SARA Silvers ?? Sounds familiar but can't quite remember who the VA is..
Jun 6, 2017 11:02 PM

Jul 2012
Re=L is always so quick to whip out her great blade.

Haha that one part, going along with what Sistine said so she has an excuse to not marry that guy, but saying it's only for her money to save face.
Jun 7, 2017 12:24 AM
Feb 2016
HinoAkiharu said:
Anybody know the VA of SARA Silvers ?? Sounds familiar but can't quite remember who the VA is..

It's Kotobuki Minako
Jun 7, 2017 12:26 AM

Mar 2016
This was kind of a dull episode for most of the episode until Glenn interrupts the romantic walk...then things got hilarious Sisti embarrassed is so cute! Glenn's looking to marry rich so he can coast and take it easy
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 7, 2017 12:32 AM
Dec 2016
glenn is going to jail
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

135 by amf85 »»
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

335 by ggultra2764 »»
Mar 20, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

258 by nima_bio »»
Jan 30, 3:52 PM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.