Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 107 » ... Last »
May 31, 2017 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
Trocxer said:
39. Watch an anime with adults as the main cast

Seems like i cant use Steins;gate then.

How about Psycho-pass? 2 of the MC are +18 but there is one without age info..... anyway, he seems to have enough age.

Also for challenge 1. Watch an ONA or stand-alone OVA

Can i use this? Halo Legends
Yes to both, Psycho Pass 2 will count and Halo Legends counts since it is an ONA
Jun 1, 2017 7:47 AM
Jan 2014
So that i have to watch a recommended anime here. Hit me with your best ones please ^^'
Jun 1, 2017 8:07 AM

May 2016
Can anyone recommend me an anime for challenge #59? Thanks in advance!
Jun 1, 2017 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
RishanSenpai said:
Can anyone recommend me an anime for challenge #59? Thanks in advance!

I recommend you Noragami, The Girl, who leapt through the time, Plastic Memories and Jigoku Shoujo from your PTW-list.
Jun 1, 2017 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
Will Alice to Zouroku work for 40 (Watch an anime with at least one child as MC) ?
Kashimura Sana doesn't look older than 12.
Jun 1, 2017 10:39 AM

Mar 2016
mozgow said:
Will Alice to Zouroku work for 40 (Watch an anime with at least one child as MC) ?
Unfortunately it does not count for that challenge. You will understand soon enough if you continue watching.
Jun 1, 2017 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
Sojin said:
mozgow said:
Unfortunately it does not count for that challenge. You will understand soon enough if you continue watching.

Too bad.

I'm watching anime for fun, so I'll continue watching. I'm just trying to do the challenge with what I'm currently watching :-)
Jun 1, 2017 12:48 PM

Sep 2016
Hey guys, need a suggestion for: "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in his field". Any ideas?
Jun 1, 2017 3:47 PM

Mar 2016
Brookz said:
Hey y'all! I need a suggestion for "Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread." I really don't have a specific genre that I prefer, so as long as it isn't hentai I should be good. Thanks :)
i recommend
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20787/Black_Bullet
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20583/Haikyuu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20541/Mikakunin_de_Shinkoukei
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6956/Working
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins_Gate
Jun 1, 2017 8:54 PM

Apr 2016
I need help for
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
and
71. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime - the start date of this one can't be during 2017; if you don't have any request for assistance in the discussion thread
^^ for this one i dont have any on-hold or dropped so lmao
Jun 2, 2017 1:26 AM

Nov 2015
Hello,
Could someone recommend me an anime for #59?
Some action, 25 episodes or less, not comedy (or as little as possible)
Thanks!
(Also sorry for bad english)
[center]
Jun 2, 2017 1:59 AM

Aug 2013
magurochii said:
I need help for
and
71. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime - the start date of this one can't be during 2017; if you don't have any request for assistance in the discussion thread

59- I recommend:

Usagi Drop
Gosick
White Album 2
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Toradora

71: Since you don't have any dropped or on hold anime. Its recommended to start something new, watch a episode or two and let it sit on hold for three to for months and then finish it.

-Vex- said:
Hello,

Could someone recommend me an anime for #59? .Some action, 25 episodes or less, not comedy (or as little as possible)
Thanks!(Also sorry for bad english)

Recommendations:

Black Lagoon
Fate Zero
Berserk
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Macross F
jhoson14Jun 2, 2017 2:18 AM
Jun 2, 2017 8:48 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
magurochii said:

I see several anime in your watching list that can count as on-hold. You can use any of them.
For example : Yakitate!! Japan, Love Live! Sunshine!!, Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Boku no Hero Academia and 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki.

įƒ¦ HiScore įƒ¦ LoScore įƒ¦ Auction

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Jun 2, 2017 9:33 AM

Nov 2015
jhoson14 said:
-Vex- said:
Hello,

Could someone recommend me an anime for #59? .Some action, 25 episodes or less, not comedy (or as little as possible)
Thanks!(Also sorry for bad english)

Recommendations:

Black Lagoon
Fate Zero
Berserk
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Macross F

I will watch Fate. Thanks jhoson14!
[center]
Jun 2, 2017 12:02 PM

May 2015
Hello ! I would like a recommendation for #59 Challenge. If possibly an anime relatively short (12-13 eps, or 26 at the great maximum, with all seasons confused), a TV serie, with a duration of 20 min per ep minimum.

Thank you !
Jun 2, 2017 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
Kawai_nic said:
Hello ! I would like a recommendation for #59 Challenge. If possibly an anime relatively short (12-13 eps, or 26 at the great maximum, with all seasons confused), a TV serie, with a duration of 20 min per ep minimum.

Thank you !

Since you loved Barakamon and Amaama to Inazuma I strongly recommend you Usagi Drop. Just 11 episodes and its so freaking sweet that it may give you diabetes or marks on your face from smiling all the time.

Other recommendations in case you would rather watch something else:

Cowboy Bebop
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
Baccano
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
Hataraku Maou-sama
jhoson14Jun 2, 2017 12:34 PM
Jun 2, 2017 2:05 PM

May 2015
Can someone recommend me an anime for challenge number 59? I would prefer if it is on my Plan-To-Watch list.

I'm open to any genre
Jun 2, 2017 2:08 PM

Jul 2009
nerfsunny said:
Can someone recommend me an anime for challenge number 59? I would prefer if it is on my Plan-To-Watch list.

I'm open to any genre

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon should be good
Jun 2, 2017 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
nerfsunny said:

I'm open to any genre

From your plan to watch list I recommend:

Gin no Saji
Durarara
Black Lagoon
Aku no Hana
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Jun 2, 2017 10:42 PM

Jan 2017
So I had like 17 different tabs open and for some reason, my smart self decided to delete my post on the sign-up page by accident. I guess the only thing I can do is post it again and keep the initial post number the same?
Jun 2, 2017 10:42 PM
Jun 2017
Initial Post Number: <####>

šŸŽ® Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2017
šŸŽ§ Challenge Finish Date: <date>
šŸ™ Link to your list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/<your_username>
šŸ“” Completed Anime (at sign-up): <number>

šŸ” Bingo Card #: <XXX>
šŸ” Difficulty: <difficulty_name>
šŸ” Pattern: <pattern_name>

šŸŒ  Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

šŸŒ  Challenge list:

Do not delete this post! If you want to withdraw, please delete the contents and put "Withdrawn".
Please do not format your form with a small/huge font size. Keep it readable.
Jun 2, 2017 11:08 PM

Aug 2013
@Salwa_Bakr

Wrong thread, the challenge sign up is this one https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476
Jun 3, 2017 12:59 AM
Jul 2018
nerfsunny said:

I'm open to any genre

3-gatsu no lion
Arslan Senki
Barakamon
Binbougami ga
Bokura wa minna kawaisou
Drifters
Jun 3, 2017 2:34 AM

Dec 2009

Any recommendations please? Open to anything really would prefer if it was kept at a max of 26 episodes though because I'm running out of time and still have so much to watch haha
Jun 3, 2017 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
MagicalGirlJodi said:

Any recommendations please? Open to anything really would prefer if it was kept at a max of 26 episodes though because I'm running out of time and still have so much to watch haha

I know the pain of having so much to catch up T-T , I recommend:

3-gatsu no Lion
Kokoro Connect
Lovelyā˜…Complex
Kimi ni Todoke
White Album 2
Nichijou
Jun 3, 2017 4:05 AM
Aug 2016
Can I use a show I started watching last year, but I haven't finished, if I start watching it form the beginning again?
Jun 3, 2017 7:15 AM
Jul 2016
Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for #59?

Thanks in advance.
Jun 3, 2017 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
Dioxit said:
Hello, does anyone have any recommendations for #59?

Thanks in advance.

Drifters
Natsume Yuujinchou
Poco's Udon World
daily lives of highschool boys
Jun 3, 2017 8:21 AM
Sep 2016
Yo people! I believe i have stumbled upon a wall for one challenge. Its the "watch an anime which was never reviewed" challenge.
Any leads as to check which animes were not revieved? Thanks ^^'
Jun 3, 2017 8:22 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
Inwhale said:
So I had like 17 different tabs open and for some reason, my smart self decided to delete my post on the sign-up page by accident. I guess the only thing I can do is post it again and keep the initial post number the same?

No, use the new Initial Post Number.

Please post that in the corresponding thread

Suikale said:
Can I use a show I started watching last year, but I haven't finished, if I start watching it form the beginning again?

Since the idea of the challenge is to watch new anime, we don't suggest/promote re-watching. If you still wish to do so you will have to update the dates on your list to reflect the dates it was watched during this year and watch it completely (from episode 1).

bittu1415 said:
i want participate in next one . When it will start another?

Please refrain from posting unrelated things in the sign up thread. Edit that post as Withdrawn.

BroofTerr said:
Yo people! I believe i have stumbled upon a wall for one challenge. Its the "watch an anime which was never reviewed" challenge.

If you don't have any restriction you can try unpopular stuff or specials/ovas/onas (sometimes those from shows you watched work too).
SheyCroixJun 3, 2017 8:31 AM

įƒ¦ HiScore įƒ¦ LoScore įƒ¦ Auction

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Jun 3, 2017 8:59 AM
Sep 2016

If you don't have any restriction you can try unpopular stuff or specials/ovas/onas (sometimes those from shows you watched work too).

Thanks for the reply! I do have some restrictions set but i dont think they will interfere with your idea. I will look around, atleast now i know the whereabouts for this requirement.
Jun 3, 2017 9:36 AM

Aug 2015
BroofTerr said:

I saw you had watched Onihei but not the prequel. I can suggest this https://myanimelist.net/anime/34589/Onihei__Sono_Otoko_Heizou_Hasegawa for your request, except you have restriction.
Jun 3, 2017 9:52 AM
Sep 2016
TuyNOM said:

I saw you had watched Onihei but not the prequel. I can suggest this https://myanimelist.net/anime/34589/Onihei__Sono_Otoko_Heizou_Hasegawa for your request, except you have restriction.

I believe i have found the needed anime - wolf girl and black prince recap episode. Doesnt have reviews so i think it will work. I only need to find it on a site, havent seen it on gogoanime and kissanime sites though, but i aint losing hope :D
Jun 3, 2017 11:11 AM

Jun 2016
Hi guys! Need an anime suggestion here. Thanks!! ^_^
Jun 3, 2017 11:13 AM
Oct 2014
CheekyPenguin said:
nerfsunny said:

I'm open to any genre

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon should be good

Dude watchDurarara!! you'll be so glad you did its everything
Jun 3, 2017 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
L-ro said:

Since your list is private and I cant make sure I wont recommend something you have already seen.

Here are some recommendations:

Berserk
Gin no Saji
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Darker than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha
Gosick
Last Exile

Hope at least one of those can be used be for the challenge and that you enjoy it ^^

Jun 3, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2015
68. Watch an anime with a number in it's title

The anime I'm planning to watch (Naruto Shippuuden: Sunny Side Battle) has a number in it's synonyms, does that count? And if yes, do I use the original name in my challenge post (and state that the number is in the synonym) or use the synonym in my post?
Jun 3, 2017 4:10 PM

Mar 2016
MrVestacus said:
68. Watch an anime with a number in it's title

The anime I'm planning to watch (Naruto Shippuuden: Sunny Side Battle) has a number in it's synonyms, does that count? And if yes, do I use the original name in my challenge post (and state that the number is in the synonym) or use the synonym in my post?
synonyms dont count, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka
SojinJun 3, 2017 4:15 PM
Jun 3, 2017 4:13 PM

Dec 2015
Sojin said:
MrVestacus said:

synonyms dont count, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka
Thanks, bakayaroooooooooooooo! ;p
Jun 3, 2017 5:10 PM

Jun 2016
jhoson14 said:
L-ro said:

Since your list is private and I cant make sure I wont recommend something you have already seen.

Here are some recommendations:

Berserk
Gin no Saji
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Darker than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha
Gosick
Last Exile

Hope at least one of those can be used be for the challenge and that you enjoy it ^^

Thanks a bunch! And yes it's for the challenge.
Jun 4, 2017 2:48 AM

Jul 2012
Could somebody recommend me some anime? ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2017 3:02 AM

Jan 2013
Muzhik said:

From your PTW:
Gin no Saji
Kuragehime
Ookiku Furikabutte
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Other:
K-On!! (I can see that you didn't like the 1st season much but the 2nd one is much better imo and I think it's worth giving it a try)
Major
Omoide no Marnie
Usagi Drop
Jun 4, 2017 3:18 AM

Jul 2012
fuyuki said:
Muzhik said:

From your PTW:
Gin no Saji
Kuragehime
Ookiku Furikabutte
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Other:
K-On!! (I can see that you didn't like the 1st season much but the 2nd one is much better imo and I think it's worth giving it a try)
Major
Omoide no Marnie
Usagi Drop

I guess I can go with K-On!! then. Thank you ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2016
Hi people, i have a request, can someone link me the original Blackā˜…Rock Shooter Musical video, it's for the challenge #4.
Jun 4, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2015
Trocxer said:
Hi people, i have a request, can someone link me the original Blackā˜…Rock Shooter Musical video, it's for the challenge #4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFE8IIQ5lgY
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 107 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together?

Oshieteoshiete4 - Yesterday

28 by mahrjose »»
3 minutes ago

» Name your two favorite anime from your 2 least favorite genres/themes, and two least favorite of your most favorite genres/themes

Daviljoe193 - Yesterday

27 by trinitroglycerin »»
6 minutes ago

» Visual Novels ā€” General Thread ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 27

72 by elgatosaika »»
11 minutes ago

» ā„ļø Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

265 by FZREMAKE »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Pick your favourite in this list!

AnimeLover1289 - 1 hour ago

6 by IKKIsama »»
34 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.