Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 25, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was quite a tense episode.
Seeing Mika pilot the Barbardos is so satisfying with someone of his talent.

We also got a little bit of ideals clash between Naze and Orga. Aina's talk with Atra got a bit emotional when it comes to feelings (although ridiculously silly as well lol)
Stark700Dec 25, 2016 10:43 AM
Dec 25, 2016 2:25 AM

Jul 2014
Jeebus, that Barbatos rage moves, early part was so awesome!
Atra, what kind of proposal was that? make kids with Mika? tho Im not complaining but still.
Fore shadowed OP got real, one of Mika's leg got jacked up, this series will probably end with Mika's full body paralyzed eh?
Dec 25, 2016 2:35 AM

Nov 2009
It was so depressing. Mika basically gave up on his life, deciding to spend it for Orga and go out with a bang for him, and Orga has no choice but to accept this sacrifice and pave his way on top of it even though he feels like crawling into a hole and just dying. But they both have crossed the point of no return, they can't stop.

Atra requesting Kudelia go make babies with Mika was uh lol Gee, Atra, why don't you go do that yourself with Mika? We know you want to!
CGDec 25, 2016 2:38 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 25, 2016 3:32 AM
Jun 2016
There something will be mc gillis give that bael to mika at 18:07
Dec 25, 2016 4:26 AM

Sep 2014
And another GOOD episode and all that Hype last episode didn't disappoint.
I just love that Barbatos going berserk against that MA.
Dec 25, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2008
While Mika is connected to Barbatos, he regain full use of his body. So why not make a small device that would simulate his connection to Barbatos and allow him to walk and do normal stuffs?

It feels like main characters intentionally step onto the path of destruction, even when others tell them there are safer routes to take.

Also, Mc Gillis will become main villain.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Dec 25, 2016 4:42 AM

Sep 2016
ZingFreelancer said:
While Mika is connected to Barbatos, he regain full use of his body. So why not make a small device that would simulate his connection to Barbatos and allow him to walk and do normal stuffs?

It feels like main characters intentionally step onto the path of destruction, even when others tell them there are safer routes to take.

all we need is wireless alaska-vagina
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 25, 2016 4:49 AM
Oct 2012
ZingFreelancer said:

Yeah I agree, I also wonder whether if they can make an exoskeleton or walking device or anything to help him live his life normally
Dec 25, 2016 5:07 AM

Oct 2013
Mika & Orga should earn the most unhealthy bromance of the year,or of 2 years or more even,award already. Neither Kudelia nor Atra have a chance at NTR'ing that ~ Not that there'll be anything left of him to NTR soon.
Dec 25, 2016 5:20 AM

Jan 2008
I felt so bad seeing Mika in that state. :( I wonder if he'll ever be able to live a normal life again. I really, really hope he doesn't die for Orga's sake because Mika is putting his life in Orga's hand, so I can see him dying for him.

I sure didn't expect Atra to propose something like that! I mean, to ask Kudelia to have Mika's baby?! I hope it doesn't happen for real but who knows. If Atra is scared that Mika might die and she wants him to leave his seed, then why doesn't she carry his baby herself instead of asking Kudelia to do it? Is it that she feels Kudelia is more worthy than her? I hope this doesn't lead to a harem route i.e. both Kudelia and Atra having Mikazuki's babies.

So, the title for next episode is "Love." I wonder if we will see more of Akihiro and Lafter. Will Lafter finally confess? I don't really ship them but if it will happen, it's fine. I would actually love to see Mikazuki in love but I wonder if we will ever witness that. My preference would be Atra but I know that it will most probably be Kudelia.

Now it's even more obvious that McGillis will be the main villain. I really hope the agreement between him and Tekkadan won't cost Naze his life. I really like Naze and I don't want to see him die for either McGillis or Orga.
Also, it seems McGillis is already plotting to kill Gaelio again? :p

There will be no episode next week, right? I mean, it's New Year and all?
Dec 25, 2016 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
Best episode so far. Makes up for the tease last episode.
Feels like the show will just keep on delivering until an epic ending is reached.

Sunrise please keep this trend up.
Dec 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Dec 2014
Awesome episode.

Barbatos vs Mobile Armor fight was simply fantastic, The animation and Barbato's agile moves were so amazing to watch.

Damn Mika. :( Feel really bad for the guy, Half of his body is paralyzed and he's given up his life for Orga.

Orga's conversation with Naze really hit hard, Even though he's striving for his goal to make life easier for everyone at Tekkadan, Is the goal really worth the loss that will incurred in the journey to it? :(
Seeing Orga beat himself up over this and trying to justify his actions was really hard, Mika's conviction is really awesome. Despite everything he's going through, At the end of the day he's still willing to put his life on the line for Orga. I suppose Mika's unyielding loyalty is something that always reassures Orga and gives him the confidence to move forward.

Atra asking Kudelia to have a baby with Mika was funny. xD

Mika's actions have aroused a certain idea in Fareed. How far is Fareed willing to take the ideal of the hegemony of power in revolution?
Dec 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Apr 2016
Love the fight scene between Barbatos and the Mobile Armor Hashmal.
Barbatos is in the ZONE! :v
But the payment for that immense mobility and power on Barbatos though.
Dec 25, 2016 5:54 AM
Sep 2015
wow that fight scene was intense and so cool, Mika knowing that there's a consequence when using Barbatos in fighting did it anyway and ends up getting his whole right side paralyzed. In the end Mika still thinks that because Orga gave him that live he have to live up to Orga.

I like the way how this episode focuses on Orga more, because its been a long time since Orga is in the spotlight. Naze's and Orga's talk is so intense that it makes him doubt why is he doing all this, in the end Mika straighten things up again

Excited to see the next episode
Dec 25, 2016 6:11 AM
Dec 2014
My God Barbatos fights like an animal, nothing like a Gundam, he really should be called EVA unit 01, also I love that scene with Hush carrying Mikazuki, that was pretty good :) looks like from here on out things are only going to get harder for them. :(
Dec 25, 2016 6:18 AM

Nov 2009
HatsumiShinogu said:
So, the title for next episode is "Love."
No, it's 助言(jogen) counsil/advice.

Yeah, there is no episode next week.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 25, 2016 6:20 AM

Apr 2012
We get a great fight scene, and then suddenly we dip to what happened to MIka and he's depressing as hell. Damn.
What a way to celebrate Christmas.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 25, 2016 6:33 AM

Aug 2013
Damn Barbatos you fucking beast! also mika!

And lol before Atra and Kudelia's scene I was thinking "Mika should fuck Kudelia and plant his seed like right the fuck now." and then after a few minutes, Atra says that Kudelia should make a baby with Mika. I was like LOL!, I really laugh out loud and I even stand up, like seriously? WTF hahahahaha!!!
Dec 25, 2016 6:46 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Iok even fucks up in a setup episode.

Mika and Orga seal the deal for a bad ending to this.
Dec 25, 2016 7:25 AM

Nov 2008
Smudy said:
Iok even fucks up in a setup episode.

Mika and Orga seal the deal for a bad ending to this.

I seen this coming at the end of the first season, Mika will end up dying or in a vegetative state, if it's the former we may have an old fashioned kill em all.

Dec 25, 2016 7:52 AM

Dec 2015
Wow, what an emotional episode.
Seeing Mika piloting Barbatos in rage mode was extremely satisfying, I really appreciated that they skipped most of the details so we could better understand the situation and how the characters felt about it. When Mika was giving himself to Orga I even teared up a little bit, if the show continues like this and we get so see their back story i might consider giving Iron-Blooded Orphans a 9/10
"Have a baby with Mikazuki" ..ehh yes please.
Holy shit, Mcgillis is so great. Never have I been so fond of a character like him. His passion and love for his betrothed is amazing I kind of feel like he`s going to become a villain of sorts though, which sucks because i really like him.
Dec 25, 2016 8:12 AM

Apr 2014
The episode was pretty good. My mind was close to shattering though. Dang. The opening of Gundam literally became major foreshadowing of what suppose to happen. T_T
Dec 25, 2016 8:39 AM

Sep 2013
lord23 said:
My God Barbatos fights like an animal, nothing like a Gundam, he really should be called EVA unit 01, also I love that scene with Hush carrying Mikazuki, that was pretty good :) looks like from here on out things are only going to get harder for them. :(

I also thought in the Evas and their berserk mode.

Poor Mika, he and Orga can't stop nor come back basically since the death of Biscuit.
Dec 25, 2016 8:41 AM

Feb 2015
Man, that opening battle was way too intense.

Also, the Harem Power strikes again, Wife 2 shall be first in line with a baby LOL
No but for Real, Mika will die by the end of this and I'm going to break something at that point. That fucker needs a break and a Major Break at that. Just have countless Sex 24/7 with Wife 1 and Wife 2 then get a Farm going on the side for Income.

Wife 1 = Atra
Wife 2 = Kudelia
Dec 25, 2016 8:46 AM

Dec 2016
Episode was tense, the battle with barbatos was truly amazing.

I wonder if Mika will have robotic legs, the opening already foreshadows that Mika will have a robotic arm.
Dec 25, 2016 9:48 AM

Sep 2011
With this episode its pretty much a guarentee this will end poorly for the characters, I just wonder if they will go for the entirety of tekkadan getting destroyed or if they are going to go for major players like mika dying but tekkadan surviving due to their sacrifices.

also mcgillis basically just became the main antagonist had it not been guarenteed before already.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 25, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
Holy shit that battle between Mika and the MA was brutal. Also, this episode was pretty much a confirmation that this season will end badly for Tekkedan.
Dec 25, 2016 10:43 AM

Jul 2009
Mika will probably ended completly paralyzed and blind by the end of this season, and die alongside with Barbatos in the final episode
bruh
Dec 25, 2016 11:27 AM

Sep 2015
I was pretty much expecting for Mika's body to get more disabled because of that but not this much ;-;
I really hope Kudelia not just her but also Atra get a chance to be a offical harem with Mika like Naze and make babies before he dies. If he fights another strong opponent that requires his body to go to another great extend like this, he will definitely get extremely crippled or even die. If Mika dies, highly likely chance Orga will die too because they're bros. The only thing I can think of that can fix Mika's body is, if he gets like robot arm and legs that are connected to and controlled by brain. I swear If Mikazuki dies, I'm gonna get make my forum pic a pic of him as a tribute(prob be up for months) instead of my usual waifu forum pics.
Dec 25, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2008
I love the Mika/Kudelia/Atra trio but I feel like Kudelia really needs to be removed from this kiddie harem bullsh!t.

Season 1 Kudelia was one thing but now she's maturing a lot more and a lot faster. She's becoming closer to who she set out to be and just having her character deal with Atra's immaturity about sharing Mika is keeping her down. Kudelia needs to be more involved with the political aspects of this season than she already is.
Dec 25, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2010
SOOOOOOOOO WOOORTH THE WAIIITTT!! That battle was Fucking Brutal!! Loved every second of it!! I'm just kinda worried that if they need to battle more Mobile Armors in the future, Barbatos needs a serious upgrade.. and damn Mika is ending up like Ein if this keeps up..

haha.. Mika's Harem needs a reward for best harem.. XD

ohhh.. lookie here, Iok's up to something to shit on again.. what's new?? ugh..
Dec 25, 2016 1:46 PM

Sep 2013
As much as I want to laud Barbatos' fight, I just can't. Everything goddamn broke this episode. Everything, dammit! There were too many feels in 1 episode and now Mika has a 99.8% chance to kill himself and Orga won't fucking stop him. Biscuit would have killed Orga if he saw this episode's end, I'm sure of it! And now to top everything else off, McGillis is going Milliardo Peacecraft on us!
Dec 25, 2016 1:59 PM

Apr 2014
mika must have a baby with kudelia this way he will be alive because he is vanishing ....poor mika he is so strong anyway....the idea of atra is ok thinking of the future
mika is in a complicated situation now why is he so strong??? he is amazing and kudelia and atra are suffering but orga is the one who is doing it the most...it is true he is so nervous lately...like he has no time ....the time is running fo fast for the two....
the battle was 10/10 he fight with all his rage but coldly
Dec 25, 2016 2:44 PM

Feb 2008
That battle was scary. Even Gjallarhorn guys were in awe as the fight unfolded in front of their very eyes. For better or worse, it truly inspired McGillis. That arises a question of some significance - who will be controlling the first Gundam Frame constructed, the Bael? Will it be Mika or McGillis himself? I wonder, which one of them will follow in the footsteps of Agnika Kaieru..

On another note, I definitely wasn't expecting Atra to make Kudelia such a proposal. It wouldn't amount to much, I guess, as Mika can't live in a peaceful world...

Above all, however, I rejoice over the fact that Iok was finally scolded by none other than the man he reveres.
Dec 25, 2016 3:10 PM
Nov 2015
After this episode, I got the impression that Mika will die in the end :(
Dec 25, 2016 3:13 PM

Sep 2016
o
JackAtlasTheKing said:
After this episode, I got the impression that Mika will die in the end :(
or even worse, he will stay alive
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 25, 2016 3:28 PM
Dec 2014
ManlyTear said:
Mika & Orga should earn the most unhealthy bromance of the year,or of 2 years or more even,award already. Neither Kudelia nor Atra have a chance at NTR'ing that ~ Not that there'll be anything left of him to NTR soon.

Could always have a threesome with Barbatos.
Dec 25, 2016 4:52 PM
Jun 2008
First Half was so epic.
Second hald was so sad :(

Stop him, Orga for fuck sake !!
Dec 25, 2016 5:59 PM

Mar 2013
AWWW SHEEEIT

There's something to be said for an episode where the "boring talking scenes" after the battle were way, way more epic than the action scenes

especially when the action was as top tier as it was in this episode
Dec 25, 2016 6:17 PM

Apr 2008
I have a feeling that the fallout of this episode is going to lead to a tragedy that none of us saw coming. There is so much here that is breaking from Gundam tradition that I don't even know what to think anymore. Please no more beam weapons, though.
Dec 25, 2016 6:22 PM

Apr 2014
that battle was amazing one of the main reasons i love gundam is because the battles are where they shine the most

but damn that sucks About Mika as every time he uses that power he loses something which reminds me Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru as every time they used their powered up mode thay lost something

but anyway great ep and looking forward to the next ep
"one step at a time"
Dec 25, 2016 7:04 PM
Jun 2015
For the love of god get Mika an exoskeleton so he can walk and use his arm
Dec 25, 2016 7:25 PM

Jun 2015
Mika's fight was so intense. It was awesome. He completely rekt the MA. But after that, he lost the right side of his body. That doesn't bother him though. He is still willing to fight for Orga. Atra asking Kudelia to have a baby with Mika was unexpected xD Iok continues to be an idiot.
Dec 25, 2016 7:45 PM

May 2015
I think the reason they named after the Demon lords in the first place is because to use them you must sacrifice something of your own, in this case more power equal you must sacrifice something in Mika case losing your real body. If he is not dead at the end of this conflict (I don’t want that but there is a high possibility) he might end paralyzed with Atra ending as his caretaker and maybe Kudelia in that role too with their children in the farm.

Acinonyx said:
I have a feeling that the fallout of this episode is going to lead to a tragedy that none of us saw coming. There is so much here that is breaking from Gundam tradition that I don't even know what to think anymore. Please no more beam weapons, though.
Have you seen Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack?
Dec 25, 2016 8:20 PM

Oct 2011
Omg tears started flowing down my eyes when Mika was paralyzed and th en that scene with hush carrying him. ....bawled my eyes out
Dec 25, 2016 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Atra said Kudelia should have a baby with Mikazuki. I agree with that. Kudelia Augus or Mikazuki Bernstein lol! I have a feeling Atra will die eventually because she is an obstacle to Kudelia for Mikazuki's love. The man who Rustal is containing is Gaelio Bauduin. I know for a fact he survived because its a Gundam anime. He wears a mask means he's a Char clone. Idk why Orga handed oyaji the Sakazuki cup. That means he wants oyaji to send goons to kill him if he is not needed. Also, no need for Orga to apologize to Mikazuki that he is paralyzed. Mikazuki is going to die soon. Hush Middy will be the new pilot for Barbatos. I know he will. Hush and Orga are the two main characters. If Hush replaced Mikazuki, he'll go rap Kudelia.
Dec 25, 2016 10:45 PM

Jan 2011
fight was godlike didn't think Barbatos could fight like such a raging beast was taken back by it's way of fighting .

this show sure knows how to make you depressed seeing Mika all crippled but unchanged hopefully he gets some sort artificial device that helps him move i mean were that far in the future something like that has to be made or a baby Barbatos so he can ride around(half joking)
Dec 25, 2016 11:16 PM
Dec 2012
Acinonyx said:

I swear to Jesus if this anime pulls the "shared consciousness leads to world peace" trope that is a staple in most other Gundams my rating will go from a 10 to a 6.
Dec 26, 2016 12:33 AM
Apr 2010
i dont get why Mika cant get some prosthetic limbs we have giant fighting robots but cant build the man a leg or arm?

Great episode but definitely showing us this isnt going to be a happy ending
Dec 26, 2016 1:46 AM

Jan 2008
Sekito325 said:
Atra said Kudelia should have a baby with Mikazuki. I agree with that. Kudelia Augus or Mikazuki Bernstein lol! I have a feeling Atra will die eventually because she is an obstacle to Kudelia for Mikazuki's love. The man who Rustal is containing is Gaelio Bauduin. I know for a fact he survived because its a Gundam anime. He wears a mask means he's a Char clone. Idk why Orga handed oyaji the Sakazuki cup. That means he wants oyaji to send goons to kill him if he is not needed. Also, no need for Orga to apologize to Mikazuki that he is paralyzed. Mikazuki is going to die soon. Hush Middy will be the new pilot for Barbatos. I know he will. Hush and Orga are the two main characters. If Hush replaced Mikazuki, he'll go rap Kudelia.

And why should Atra die just so Mikazuki can get together with Kudelia? This could happen even with Atra alive, right? Mikazuki still isn't interested romantically in either but we all know that both girls like him. Personally, I'd rather Atra stay alive till the end even if Mikazuki chooses Kudelia over her.
Maybe you like Kudelia and want her with Mikazuki so bad that you wish for Atra's death just so they can get together easily and without any regrets?

The chances of Mikazuki dying are high but isn't it too late for Hush to take over? I mean, the first cour is already over and Mikazuki is still alive and will continue to fight with Barbatos. I think that if Mikazuki is going to die, it'll most probably happen near the end.
I would like to see Hush shine but sadly I don't see it at this point.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.