Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2015 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it looks like Haimura is getting more attention than he had thought at school..

Can't say that's surprising with the events and buildup. And what's with the hair this episode? Well, I guess that's some preparation and power up for ya. Flags raised for Shizuno as well this episode.
Stark700Jan 25, 2015 10:40 AM
Jan 25, 2015 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
Primarily a Shizuno episode like I figured. She was certainly handled better here than last week, but I still prefer Satsuki. Edward's an interesting character, I suspect it was his driver who attacked Moroha at the end. That scene, the changing scene, and all of Shizuno's scenes had plenty of boobs to go around...
Jan 25, 2015 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
It was a good episode all around.
I'm pleased.
Oh god who are you people?
Jan 25, 2015 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
Nice to see the past live of Shizuno and Moroha's other past life.
Jan 25, 2015 11:40 AM

Feb 2014
I like that british guy, he seems cool (please don't be a bad guy).
Jan 25, 2015 11:46 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
simple and quite generic anime. But enjoyable...and not ruined with unnecessary amount of ecchi. Seems moroho was quite a badass in past life.
Jan 25, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2011
So Moroha's among the best fighters in the world and what's up with that dancing guy lol...

LOL, Starmucks she said... hahahaha... Sir Edward Lampard she said XD

Ohoo, the six heads are all after Moroha's ass eh... and it seems that being one of them isn't such a great thing either...

Dat Satsuki ass doe...

Maya-chan cuteness overload :3

So in another life Shizuno was... erm... Moroha's lover or something like that eh...

Dat Moroha costume and hair doe XD

Poor Shizuno T.T

I guess that the woman that attacked Moroha was Edward's maid.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jan 25, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
Seeing one of the six heads!

That 2nd year was quite enjoyable.

I find myself much more interested in their past lives :O It looked pretty cool with the ice castle and just the general era they are both in.

Is the maid an A rank? It was nice to see some action at the end.
Jan 25, 2015 12:17 PM

May 2013
That guy Edward is strong. We see more of the past lives between Shizuno and Moroha. That was interesting. I assume that was a the maid that attacked Moroha. She is strong too.
Jan 25, 2015 12:51 PM

Oct 2014
Can Kirino Satsuki just die... please....

I am only here for Shizuno.... and laugh at the asspull powerups that may occur like last episode... but mostly Shizuno.

Well overall it was enjoyable... for the most part.
D3pthChargeJan 25, 2015 12:57 PM
Jan 25, 2015 1:41 PM

Oct 2011
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Nice to see the past live of Shizuno and Moroha's other past life.

I agree, before this episode I loved that pairing.. after the episode even more so. Can't wait for the next episode, hopefully we can learn why Shizuno stabbed his past self.
D3pthCharge said:
Can Kirino Satsuki just die... please.....

That's f@$ked up but.. anyone who takes air time away from Shizuno deserves death :3

Mod edit:
Double post merged.
AversaJan 25, 2015 3:22 PM
Jan 25, 2015 1:49 PM

Mar 2012
Aaaaaaaaand it's confirmed, I definitely love this main character, so much epicness!! =D I don't care if he's overpowered, I live for epic moments =D
Jan 25, 2015 1:56 PM

Jul 2014
I thought it was better animation this episode. Also im really starting to like shizuno.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jan 25, 2015 2:32 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, Moroha already being seen as a hero, and now even has a loli in the harem, but still has much to be revealed about the other lives of the characters

I like how the plot dosa action, comedy and even a little bit of drama, I am very eager to continue seeing ..
Jan 25, 2015 2:51 PM

Jun 2014
If only I could mute satsuki's voice...

Honestly the only thing that keep me going is because of the setting, I find it cool that they have their past live's memories but I find Satsuki annoying and Moroha power up annoying too.
Oh well I will pray that this british guy will spice thing up a little bit.
Jan 25, 2015 3:25 PM

Apr 2010
So basically if i understand this right Shizuno's brother is hoping that Moroha is an S level and that he becomes Shizuno's lover/fiancee.
Well nothing new i guess.

The attackers identity was pretty obvious even if she was hiding her face.
Jan 25, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2012
I agree. Satsuki is getting on my nerves. We want to see more about the past life of Shizuno :O
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jan 25, 2015 4:02 PM
Feb 2011
vaikepois said:
simple and quite generic anime. But enjoyable...and not ruined with unnecessary amount of ecchi. Seems moroho was quite a badass in past life.

And you give typical Shounen Anime like Bleach and Naruto a 10....
Guess some people are simply strange.

I like their past lifes, I'm more interested in them now than the present.

Aversa said:

The attackers identity was pretty obvious even if she was hiding her face.

Yes, I recognized her bust size.
Jan 25, 2015 4:43 PM

Oct 2007
At least Satsuki isn't trying to annoy the heck out of you. She is just an annoying character, thas all.

On the other hand, Aoi Yuuki did a good job on Shizuno, very fit her character. Right now she is the only character that keep this show going.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 25, 2015 4:44 PM

Jun 2013
Shizuno= Best Girl XD
Another pretty good episode, this anime is better than i thought it would be :)
Jan 25, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2014
More focused of his dark mage previous life which I liked
Jan 25, 2015 6:22 PM

May 2009
Wow, Chiaki Omigawa, I haven't heard her in new anime for long time
Jan 25, 2015 7:12 PM

Oct 2014
Nice episode. I'm starting to like this anime. Perhaps it's better than I thought it would be.
Jan 25, 2015 7:15 PM
Nov 2010
Grrr Moroha so should've held her. Shizuno was looking so depressed. =/ She's so adorable. Seems like she's had a bad lot in life, a servant in the other and property in the current. I'm glad Moroha wasn't annoying, that is useless, more than the first episode since Ranjou is enough for two of them.

I loved the way Moroha said senpai when he countered Haimura.

Maya was pretty cute the way she tried to get him to sit next to him and then moved in for the kill. =P
Jan 25, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
That was a decent episode.

Satsuki's ass though. My god, that girl does not wear anything that fits down there, and I love it. Last week, it was shorts that were smaller than panties, and this week it was panties so small that 2/3 of her ass was still showing. Fantastic.

Though, I am a boob man, and she's got nothing on Shizuno's greatness.

Get some flashbacks about Shizuno's past life. Seems like she was some slave and was taught magic by Moroha's past self who was some magic god. Then she grew up and became his lover.

I really hope that Moroha tells her brother to go fuck off. Moroha knows that he only treats Shizuno like a tool, and he doesn't like that. And he should put together that her brother wants to use his S rank status to further his agenda, but then to make Shizuno marry him to further it even more; using the BOTH of them as tools.

I just want him to be like, nope, I don't like you or the way you use people as tools, go fuck yourself.

I'm going to assume that the maid attacked him at the end? We didn't get to see how big the maid's tits were in the car, but I cant think of anyone else who would attack Moroha on behalf of Edward.

People hated the show in the beginning, but things are definitely getting more interesting, even if the overall concept is generic.
Jan 25, 2015 8:37 PM

Dec 2011
Another good episode...i'm loving this anime and hope it keeps on getting interesting
Jan 25, 2015 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
This episode was better I think, I feel like I made the right choice keeping this over Fafnir. The characterization and bit of backstory for Shizuno was nice.

Satsuki still best girl though, you guys are crazy.
Jan 25, 2015 8:55 PM

Jul 2012
Despite my previous complaints, this is becoming one of the shows I enjoy the most this season.

Shizuno <3

I love her story. She alone makes Seiken worth watching.
Jan 25, 2015 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
LMAO TK, is that you?

It's always nice to see an English-speaking character in an anime. Always gets me laughing.
Jan 25, 2015 10:19 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Shizuno is so far the best character because it's the most "developed" despite the so-far extremely lacking characterization. Hey at least we got some flashbacks even though they didn't really reveal much. Still better than the other generic harem series of this season though, maybe except Fafnir.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 25, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2013
Satsuki please sit down.
Jan 25, 2015 11:59 PM

Aug 2014
it was the good episode and shizuno the cute girl >.<
Jan 25, 2015 11:59 PM

Jan 2015
Not a bad episode. We got some info on Shizuno and Moroha's past life. So she was a slave, huh? That reminds me of Erza from Fairy Tail... Also, it appears that in that life Moroha met Shizuno when she was really small and he taught her magic. Nice.
We all know that Moroha is OP but this show is handling it properly. They didn't make him OP just for the sake of plot convenience and then act like nothing happened. He's actually special and the whole world acknowledges the fact. That's a plus point for me.
BTW, Sir Edward is from Great Britain, right? And yet his English is just... His maid obviously has feelings for him. Good to see someone who's not going to go after Moroha. Also, it's obvious that she was the one who attacked Moroha at the end. She's pretty strong.
It looks like someone's going to get stabbed in the next episode. Why do I get the feeling that it's going to be Shizuno? I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Does anyone know how many episodes this show is scheduled to have? The anime seems to have picked up the pace so I was wondering if the anime's going to be a 12 episode one or not.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jan 26, 2015 2:34 AM

Jan 2013
That past life was way more interesting than the incest one.
Tho its fun, one past life is about a hero who wants to be with his sister, and the other about a demon lord (?) who froze an entire kingdom just to flirt.
Jan 26, 2015 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
SakurasouBusters said:
Shizuno= Best Girl XD
Another pretty good episode, this anime is better than i thought it would be :)

+10
Jan 26, 2015 7:33 AM

Dec 2013
It's interesting to see his second life. It's far more interesting than his previous one as a knight... Hope to see more of his dark past.
Feel free to message me to chat.
Jan 26, 2015 8:39 AM

Jun 2013
Well, this anime is good. Moroha is strong and i also like the past life of Shizuno and Moroha!
Jan 26, 2015 8:45 AM

Jun 2010
That Lord dude is definitely smashing the Maid.
Glad to see another decent OP MC.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jan 26, 2015 8:54 AM

Sep 2013
Man, if this had even twice the budget it would be amazing :O
I loved their past lives as dark mages :)
Jan 26, 2015 9:06 AM

Apr 2014
Well, another good episode.
Waiting for more to come.
Jan 26, 2015 9:08 AM

Dec 2013
"Dammit"

I laughed so hard at the natou-milk. I wouldn't mind giving it a try myself to see how awful it tastes.

Moroha's secondary past life seems more interesting than his incestuous first. I'm also enjoying how they're trying to fit the present-day issues, like the families and nations are politicking and how other characters (i.e. that damned current brother of Shizuno) attempt to influence Moroha for their own selfish gains. It seems to give the characters a bit more development when they have to choose between appeasing their family and nation and doing what's right. The first two episodes really didn't address much of this, but this third one really worked things over. I'm really curious to know what the principal's relation with the English dude is as well (old flame? siblings? rivals? it could be anything right now).

I'm pretty sure that biker chick was Frank Lampard's driver-maid.
I want to see more flashbacks. Apparently Shizuno was suppose to assassinate Moroha once in their previous life (probably not fatal though since it was when she was a slave kid). Can't wait to see the story develops next week.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 26, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Don't tell me that girl in black is Elena.

Does Moroha had more than just two past lives?
Jan 26, 2015 12:32 PM
May 2014
Tres_Bandidas said:
Don't tell me that girl in black is Elena.

Does Moroha had more than just two past lives?

If he's ancient/oldest/whatever somethingoranother then it would be very likely that he has more of
those than just about anybody else. I mean, more accumulated years = more potential lives, but
remembering those lives is a whole different matter.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jan 26, 2015 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
Is it just me or did they only pay like 5 yen for that battle animation? Jeez, I get that anime companies can't splurge on every series like they do something like Mahouka or SAO, but this is some incredible corner-cutting here.
Jan 26, 2015 9:06 PM

Apr 2013
I know it's still January, but I vote for the scene with the English guy and his driver in the car as the best animated scene of 2015. It was so well animated that I thought I was watching Spirited Away for a bit. I had to check to make sure the website was playing the right video and everything. I was all, "Crunchyroll doesn't stream Miyazaki!" However, lo and behold, it was World Break. Amazing!
Jan 26, 2015 10:39 PM

May 2013
It would be awesome if Moroha became an S rank. Although, I can see the bad intentions of Shizuno's brother taking advantage of that.
I'm kinda liking Shizuno now.
Jan 27, 2015 2:48 AM

Jul 2010
I want Satsuki to fuck off already. Everything she does and says just makes me wanna smack her.

Moroha is about as bland as the heroine from Amnesia. There's literally nothing to him other than his backstory. He has no personality or defining character.

Shizuno is just... Shizuno. There's nothing particularly interesting about her nor does she stand out, but I guess out of the three main characters she's the most likable, but that's not saying much.

The animation is still awful.

I'm still watching this, though. This is the sort of bad that makes me wanna keep watching, just to see how much worse it can get.
Jan 27, 2015 6:05 AM

May 2008
Satsuki needs to eat all the shit in the world tbh.

I usually don't hate tsunderes, but oh my god, calm the fuck down.
Jan 27, 2015 12:08 PM
Jan 2012
So by my standards... Between the past lives, I prefer Dark Mage Moroha, and between Satsuki and Shizuno I prefer Satsuki... And without choosing someone to compare her to, I like Maya.

I like Shizuno, though she is probably the one I like the least...

And I'm not going to lie, I was thinking that the biker girl the Moroha was fighting was the white haired girl on the picture...
Jan 27, 2015 1:49 PM

Jun 2014
Liked this episode! Seeing Moroha's and Shizuno' pastlife, quite interesting! Shizuno best girl!! Moroha is Badass! Satsuki is really annoying! This episode was great but the only thing that bothered me was Satsuki she really is annoying! Shizuno and Moroha I ship them!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.