Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2014 2:04 AM

Mar 2012
SweetCoconut said:
Ok, I get the logic why Shinichi wore glasses in this past few episodes. But nevertheless, yeah yeah they cut some parts from the manga but I can still feel the development.

What parts did they cut from the Manga, was it anything important?
Nov 13, 2014 2:07 AM

Sep 2008
Really cool. Shinichi is full badass mode now. This anime is great.
Nov 13, 2014 2:15 AM

Mar 2012
Watching an episode will always feel too short. Parasyte is a kind of manga that you start reading and cant stop until you finish. Its like a DRUG that you don't want to let go.
Nov 13, 2014 2:18 AM

Oct 2014
Migi doing work
Nov 13, 2014 2:22 AM

Oct 2013
man love what his character has becone now. sick work by this production company.
wonder how much a of place makiko? will hold.
that didnt really look his mum huh.....
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 13, 2014 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
Theorder14 said:

+Super hearing
+Super speed
Nov 13, 2014 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
And that is how fast an anime can go superhero on you :P
Karma must be a woman, men just can't be that bitchy.
Nov 13, 2014 3:48 AM

Oct 2013
Great episode,really starting to like this anime.

Nov 13, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2011
Migi just became an expert doctor. Very impressive.

And just like that, Shinichi became a man. Pretty badass indeed.
I don't think the "other person" was his Mom though.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 13, 2014 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
that guy is appearing next episode :D
Nov 13, 2014 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
I couldn't take it anymore and I ended up reading the whole manga :D
It was amazing, great manga
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Nov 13, 2014 5:22 AM

Apr 2013
Aizen incoming!
Shinichi is getting more bad ass it seems. Also, harem power!
FlamingYuNov 13, 2014 5:26 AM
Nov 13, 2014 5:48 AM
Mar 2013
Does anyone know what was the music that played when Shinichi got up, went to the bathroom and took his shirt off? That was awesome.
Nov 13, 2014 5:51 AM

Dec 2011
AznMadness said:
SweetCoconut said:
Ok, I get the logic why Shinichi wore glasses in this past few episodes. But nevertheless, yeah yeah they cut some parts from the manga but I can still feel the development.

What parts did they cut from the Manga, was it anything important?

Not important but they cut some scenes with Makiko
Nov 13, 2014 5:53 AM

Jun 2008
H4wkeye said:
Does anyone know what was the music that played when Shinichi got up, went to the bathroom and took his shirt off? That was awesome.

The OST isn't out yet.
Nov 13, 2014 6:09 AM

Sep 2014
Fantastic episode. The Anime just keeps on getting better and better with each episode. I had chills during this episode, seriously. Curious to see what happens next.
Nov 13, 2014 6:23 AM
Mar 2013
hirahira said:
H4wkeye said:

The OST isn't out yet.

When will it be out? I never really cared for any anime OST. I take it once the anime has finished airing?
Nov 13, 2014 6:47 AM

Oct 2014
AznMadness said:
SolvitePriest said:

she said pale, not pure

It wasn't pale haha why would she let him live for being pale? =3

She said "Although it's minimal, you're no longer pure"

Alright it sounds like your referring to Ryouko when you say "girl/pure", which was like 2 or 3 episodes ago. It's confusing people this episode when the new inn girl said something like "you dont look pale anymore" to Shinichi.

So just a misunderstanding.

In short, Shinichi is not pure nor is he pale...
Nov 13, 2014 7:00 AM

Aug 2010
Shinichi has gone through some character development. Feels like a whole new person now. I really loved the scene at the end when he went running after the parasyte that has control over his mom.

Migi is also going through character development. I'm really loving the character growth Shinichi and Migi are going through together.

The episodes always feel so short in this anime. Really liking it.

5/5
Ragna92Nov 13, 2014 7:09 AM
Nov 13, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2013
Shinichi turned into a badass this episode.
Nov 13, 2014 7:22 AM
Jul 2012
Fantastic episode! Just when I think this show can't get any better, it proves me wrong.

We have strong character development, a great OST, and awesome execution.
Nov 13, 2014 7:29 AM

Dec 2013
Funny how people are all going "Woah awesome, he got an upgrade."
If it weren't for Migi, he should've been dead at home lying in a pool of his own blood due to his stupidity last episode.

Kinda feel sorry that Migi had to weaken himself to save him just because of that idiotic move. Ah well, I guess the assimilation works in Shinichi's favor now that he's suddenly become Spiderman. Hopefully he'll stay smart and act like a proper badass now, instead of the delusional wimp of last episode.

Watching his dad in the hospital trying to hide the truth from his own son was pretty feels worthy. Props to his dad for sucking it up and acting like a man (probably thinks that if he told Shinichi, something bad'll happen to him or something).

Can't wait to see if he's just blinded by anger, or if Shinichi will actually use that noggin of his properly from here on out.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Nov 13, 2014 7:58 AM

May 2008
I wonder what other new abilities Shinichi has... this show just keeps getting better and better. I'm hoping we get an amazing fight scene next episode!
Nov 13, 2014 8:32 AM

May 2012
CLIFFHANGER AGAIN :((
Nov 13, 2014 9:01 AM

Sep 2011
HybridMBL said:
Shinichi ditched his glasses this week but when will he slick his hair back!?

hope he does it like aizen !

Nov 13, 2014 9:39 AM

May 2014
Awesome new episode. This show keeps going better and better. Hope this keeps up 'till the end of the season. I really did get invested in the characters, not like some Tokyo Ghoul MC I've seen and Terraformas cast.
Nov 13, 2014 9:39 AM
Nov 2009
Theorder14 said:

pretty much this with Shinichi hahaha
Nov 13, 2014 9:43 AM

May 2014
lars911 said:
HybridMBL said:
Shinichi ditched his glasses this week but when will he slick his hair back!?

hope he does it like aizen !

Me too but he will probably look more like Okabe.

Great episode! *_* Migi is slowly fusing with Shinichi's body it seems. As long as it doesn't take his brain it's perfect :D His relationship with Murano doesn't look very well, though.
Love this anime up to now! xD
TyrelNov 13, 2014 7:08 PM
Nov 13, 2014 9:58 AM

May 2008
Probably haven't been this hype for the next episodes since maybe Attack on Titan and Gurren Lagann, and that means a lot coming from me. This is the only show I've started and kept watching this season, and honestly I don't think I need to watch any more than this.
Livestream: twitch.tv/imoogle
Nov 13, 2014 10:51 AM

Feb 2014
Well, that's convenient, Migi getting a weirdly specific weakness for no reason. Then again, I guess it's understandable since she (yeah, I can't see it as being a guy) completely modified its body after becoming a fully grown Parasyte (unlike the others who just reattached themselves to a new host).
Aaaand it ends on another cliffhanger. But it was great episode as always. I'm kind of glad I'm watching this while its airing. Gets me extra excited for the next episode.
Nov 13, 2014 10:54 AM
Nov 2010
The way Migi saved Shinichi was pretty interesting. I wonder what his dad is thinking. Migi would likely kill him in most scenarios if he was to show signs of knowing about his kind.
The new four-hour sleep for Migi where he is helpless is worrying.
Shinichi declaring that Migi is not his enemy anymore, I like that.
I wonder if Makiko will die since she might found out too much.
Nov 13, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
NicTac said:
FluffLynn said:
Ugh. We barely saw a few things happen this episode! Don't know how they do it, but they manage to use up so much time from the episode just with thoughts, talk, and walking from one place to another. And then BAM, it ends just like that - with a cliffhanger. No fair! I wish it were more fast-paced.

That's exactly what makes it so good. They should actually slow down a bit. They skipped some things I wanted to see from the manga.

Hm, I haven't read the manga so I don't know - but I think I'll do it because I'm too freaking curious! Thought it was slow but if you say so, then I am willing to reconsider it ^^ Perhaps I was too rash at judging it.
Nov 13, 2014 1:35 PM

Jun 2013
Wow! What a great episode! But fuck all these cliffhangers!
Nov 13, 2014 1:55 PM

Oct 2008
Smudy said:
The OST in this episode is amazing.

That's right. I'm in love with the final track when he chased the enemy. Pure brilliance.
Nov 13, 2014 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
Rudgald said:
Smudy said:
The OST in this episode is amazing.

That's right. I'm in love with the final track when he chased the enemy. Pure brilliance.
My thoughts exactly
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 13, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2012
The soundtrack of this episode was almost too good. Like everyone's saying, this just keeps getting better.
Nov 13, 2014 3:14 PM

Jul 2012
Damn I haven't seen an episode this good in years, it was flawless.
Especially the OST, the one in the middle (when Shinichi is leaving) and one at the end were amazing.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Nov 13, 2014 3:52 PM

Dec 2011
Damn, poor Shinichi started crying... T.T

Migi... I know you didn't want to die, but you're still a bro for saving Shinichi T.T

It would seem Shinichi doesn't need glasses anymore.

His dad is still alive T.T

Shinichi has really changed doe...

That girl appears once again... coincidence or fate XD.

Hmmmm, Shinichi's senses seem too be sharper than those of a normal human.

So Migi also underwent some changes and now has a weakness.

Damn, Shinchi's really fast now and that girls likes him now since she asked if he has a girlfriend :3

For some odd reason and considering how that person looked I think that was his father, although I hope I'm mistaken.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 13, 2014 5:20 PM

Aug 2014
Well, i couldn't resist and read 2 chapters ahead.

I've gotta say, Madhouse really pulled off a good cliffhanger, even though the outcome is kinda underwhelming...
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 13, 2014 6:17 PM

Oct 2013
Well that didn't look anything like his mother
I bet that new girl is going to die D: but i hope not
[/quote]
Nov 13, 2014 6:54 PM

Aug 2014
That girl want Shinji dick so bad! Also I love the development of Migi character, he normally would not even consider shinji feelings but this episode he asked him if it was acceptable to kill. Good stuff.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Nov 13, 2014 7:03 PM

Nov 2011
They handled Shinichi's recovery better than I expected. It was pretty obvious that he wouldn't die, but how he survived was clever.

I wonder if his father will come around. I didn't expect him to survive.

Nice cliffhanger.
Nov 13, 2014 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
CrazyBear said:
AznMadness said:

It wasn't pale haha why would she let him live for being pale? =3

She said "Although it's minimal, you're no longer pure"

Alright it sounds like your referring to Ryouko when you say "girl/pure", which was like 2 or 3 episodes ago. It's confusing people this episode when the new inn girl said something like "you dont look pale anymore" to Shinichi.

So just a misunderstanding.

In short, Shinichi is not pure nor is he pale...

yeah she said that before he got alien heart.
Nov 13, 2014 9:21 PM

Oct 2008
It's the RAGE we're talking about here Yow!

Nov 13, 2014 9:36 PM

Feb 2012
the prey is now the predator, interesting. but i don't understand how migi was able to sense the parasite at the beach. wasn't he asleep at that time?

also, i wish they'd stop writing in bland female characters just for the heck of it. at least give them an interesting personality for fuck's sake.
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Nov 14, 2014 12:24 AM

Jun 2013
RyugaHellsing said:
the prey is now the predator, interesting. but i don't understand how migi was able to sense the parasite at the beach. wasn't he asleep at that time?

also, i wish they'd stop writing in bland female characters just for the heck of it. at least give them an interesting personality for fuck's sake.

You found her bland? I thought she was the best character yet. Far greater girlfriend material than mop head from school.
Nov 14, 2014 12:33 AM
May 2009
Hell yeah, this is finally getting good. MC needed a swift kick in the ass. Sad as shit that his mom got pz'd after that whole speech she gave him
Nov 14, 2014 3:13 AM

May 2013
Shinichi had his skills and reflexes boosted. He's now a complete badass with his knew look and abilities. I hope he still has the courage to kill the "one who killed" his mother.
Nov 14, 2014 3:31 AM
Jul 2012
Nobunaga's voice suits more as badass Shinichi~
Maybe cuz his like Haru abit? :P

cant wait for next week!
Nov 14, 2014 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
ex_necross said:
RyugaHellsing said:

You found her bland? I thought she was the best character yet. Far greater girlfriend material than mop head from school.

lol, yes she's definitely better than the redhead, which isn't saying much. but i think they could put a little more effort into the supporting human characters. this however is a minor complaint. what i really want is an explanation for the contradiction. there better be one in the next episode.
if you disagree with what i say, feel free to comment on my profile. in all likelihood, i won't come back to this thread.

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

655 by Akkumakira »»
Apr 25, 9:23 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

» [SPOILERS] Parasyte: The Grey, Post-watch discussion thread

JVskunkape - Apr 13

0 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

» Biggest plot hole? Or maybe not

egosumjohn - Apr 6

21 by Ankibank »»
Apr 11, 11:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.