Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 12:01 AM

Apr 2008
Well well, now the plot setup of the series is in turn for a major shift, whatchall think?

One thing I'm wondering is how this neighboring army has piled up mountains of corpses in the hinterlands while Suwa's military has yet to discover it. This massacre has been going on for about 3 days by now right?
SpirelordAug 18, 10:54 AM
Aug 17, 7:57 AM

Dec 2021
Another character added to the gang.

Beginning of the episode felt like a typical shounen filler to me lmao. I can't tell you one thing that happened since the entire thing was a blur to me. I mean, any scene with Yorishige in it feels like filler anyways. Though, when they go into the forest and meet that young lad that puts up a rather good fight, shit starts to hit the fan from there.

Was getting turning point vibes at first, but ofc, he just ended up being some random rurouni searching for a lord to serve. I mean, it's pretty clear that he was either going to continue being a rurouni, or join the gang. I'm glad that he chose the latter for now at least, because he's actually a useful piece on the board, him being a strategist and all. We were in desperate need of that.

Only one episode of downtime for the gang, and another enemy is on their way.

Aug 17, 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
It's too bad their New Years time wasn't entirely pleasant.

Episode gave us a look at what's going on in Suwa and it didn't look pretty. But hey, this episode kept the moments engaging enough and did a solid job again at moving the story.
Aug 17, 9:12 AM

Feb 2019
Nice to see the kids able to be kids if only for a bit on lake Suwa.. Sadamune’s minions always have the most uncomfortable abilities ever. Dude with the ants all over him got me scratching my arms and shit lmao.

Fire episode though. We got to meet Fubuki who’s a bad ass swordsman and a genuinely great dude. I love how his emphasis is on teaching people, in this case the orphans of the village, how to defend themselves rather than just doing all the fighting. He knows they’re gonna need to know how to protect themselves in this cruel world and that’s exactly what Tokiyuki needs coincidentally. Good thing Shizuku fed him back in the day lol

Damn that end scene was brutal. Sitting on a throne of dead bodies and spitting on them what a disgusting pos. Can’t wait for Tokiyuki and the others to take this dude out.
Marinate1016Aug 17, 9:43 AM
Aug 17, 9:47 AM

Feb 2021
15:54 喉から手が出る (nodo kara te ga deru) - lit "a hand reaches out from one's throat​", wanting something so badly that one can almost taste it;

Shokan's gang is really reminding me of Huan Yi (Kan Ki)'s army from Kingdom
Aug 17, 9:56 AM

Mar 2021
This was a very good episode That ending scene though was brutal the upcoming battle is going to be really tough.
Aug 17, 10:34 AM
Sep 2015
This anime set in the era where the war can easily wipe off the whole village, and sadly we're still in this very same era too.
Aug 17, 10:46 AM

Jan 2024
Ayako is so sweet fr

Aug 17, 11:36 AM

Jan 2009
new member named fubuki this time and he is a strong tactician
Aug 17, 11:46 AM
Oct 2016
The elusive warriors are in a precarious situation. As the new year comes in and winter is in full swing with snow covering the landscape they go off to scout the northern border of Suwa. Enemies are spying on all sides so the Suwa army can't cover it all, thus the elusive warriors offer to head to the northern front themselves. Yorishige losing his future sight right now is horrible timing. His over concern for Tokiyuki going off on this scouting mission was hilarious. Trying to stop him then offering an overabundance of supplies to make sure Tokiyuki comes back safely. All those moments made me laugh so much. Tokiyuki will be in good hands with Ayako, Kojirou and Genba protecting him. Along with Shizuku too they set out to the northern border of Suwa looking to see what the enemy is up to. We do see Sadamune meeting with a dangerous looking scoundrel named Shokan who's the one terrorizing the northern border. The elusive warriors run into another interesting character named Fubuki. A duel weilder with his sword who handles both Ayako and Kojirou very well. That fight looked incredible with all the sleek sword movement. Fubuki who's helped this small village ever since all the adults died. It was very sweet how he's taken care of the remaining kids and even helped teach them to fight. He a glutton but hes a good guy too. Fubuki could definitely help train Tokiyuki to make even more improvements with the sword than he already has. I'm glad that Tokiyuki decided to stay in this village and help protect them. They're gonna need it with the enemies of this arc looking crazy
Aug 17, 11:47 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to IzanaSolos
Another character added to the gang.

Beginning of the episode felt like a typical shounen filler to me lmao. I can't tell you one thing that happened since the entire thing was a blur to me. I mean, any scene with Yorishige in it feels like filler anyways. Though, when they go into the forest and meet that young lad that puts up a rather good fight, shit starts to hit the fan from there.

Was getting turning point vibes at first, but ofc, he just ended up being some random rurouni searching for a lord to serve. I mean, it's pretty clear that he was either going to continue being a rurouni, or join the gang. I'm glad that he chose the latter for now at least, because he's actually a useful piece on the board, him being a strategist and all. We were in desperate need of that.

Only one episode of downtime for the gang, and another enemy is on their way.
@IzanaSolos You habe no idea what filler means. Filler is content made up for the anime that's not from.the manga. Absolutely not the case here. Learn what words mean before you use them child
Aug 17, 12:09 PM

May 2019
Damn, it's sad how the small village in the outskirts of the Suwa territory had all of its adults killed but luckily a new character named Fubuki was able to fend off 3 waves of enemies. However, that new scoundrel leader is on his way and I hope all the kids both from Tokiyuki's party and from the village somehow survive.

Side note, it seems like all the villains in this series are ruthless or maybe it's just how times were during that era.
Aug 17, 1:08 PM

Jul 2021
Dukino said:
@IzanaSolos You habe no idea what filler means. Filler is content made up for the anime that's not from.the manga. Absolutely not the case here. Learn what words mean before you use them child

He said felt "like" as in it was a similie. He did not mean it was a filler. Learn what a similie is before you criticize someone. Troll.
Aug 17, 3:39 PM

Jan 2016
As long as you don't fall under (likely to die), ice lake <3

Went from throwing into danger, to being overly protective... which makes sense, because before he could see future of being okay.

Our last retainer is a strong warrior and amazing strategist that can train even [smaller] children for winning battle. Is downside being gets very ill if doesn't eat a ridiculous amount. Genba also reminding us, he's not a fighter.

Blood of thy enemies, the best sake
4/5, gross ants and everyone I feel will starve from this guys stomach

Aug 17, 5:16 PM
May 2021
A great and balanced episode. Also good setup for next episode.
Aug 17, 5:34 PM
Nov 2023
Cestlavie_ said:
Dukino said:

He said felt "like" as in it was a similie. He did not mean it was a filler. Learn what a similie is before you criticize someone. Troll.

Learn how to spell simile before jumping into someone else’s argument doofus.
Aug 17, 6:04 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Dukino
@Dukino And you have no idea how to read clearly. Not once did I say it was filler; I said it FELT like filler. Not it IS filler. Learn how to read before you start a meaningless argument, child.

Aug 17, 6:11 PM
May 2017
Excellent construction episode! The next episode will be action-packed.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 17, 6:19 PM
May 2017
IzanaSolos said:
I mean, any scene with Yorishige in it feels like filler anyways.

My first impression is the same, but my perception morphs, considering Yorishige's role as a glue.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Aug 17, 6:25 PM

Apr 2022
not the dude with ants, there's just no end to weirdos in this huh.
Aug 17, 9:57 PM

Jul 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
Cestlavie_ said:

yh good one you got me there lol
Aug 17, 9:59 PM
Nov 2023
Cestlavie_ said:
FutoiOtaku said:

yh good one you got me there lol

Sorry just felt mischievous there, I don’t have an opinion on the subject.
Aug 17, 10:32 PM
Sep 2014
I seem to recall the ants are more figurative, though yeah, it's unsettling regardless. Even having read it, it definitely makes my skin crawl. But this guy's one of the top 3 psychopaths in the series, practically, especially with a later development we may or may not see depending on where the season ends
Aug 18, 12:03 AM
Oct 2019
WTF Ant-Man??

I just can't with this Anime.
People got killed brutally?
Happy ending song, Kamakura style lol
Aug 18, 1:52 AM

Oct 2017
Suwa without his powers is a completely different person. Tokiyuki realising they were babying him, oof. Fubuki seems nice and he's strong too so will be great to have him with the group. Hope the kids will be safe.
Aug 18, 3:55 AM

Jul 2023
a new ally! yeah, I hope he learns much from him.
Aug 18, 4:26 AM
Apr 2021
Cool another character introduced and he’s a glutton haha

The animation during the fight was so cold and amazing I swear I truly believe 100% at this point now that Cloverworks is gonna do this adaptation justice and never fail us😭🔥🔥
Aug 18, 4:59 AM

Jun 2016
the animation is superly good !!

Aug 18, 5:03 AM
Apr 2019
Although it was not depicted in the scene, Lake Suwa in winter is famous for the unique natural phenomenon “Omiwatari" (御神渡り: God's Crossing).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Suwa

A staff sergeant with a knack for training the militia appeared.
What Fubuki mentioned, "Kikaku-no Sei" (掎角之勢) is a strategy proposed by Chen Gong (陳宮: a man of the late 2nd century AD), a notable subordinate of Lu Bu (呂布), who is regarded as the strongest warrior in Chinese historical literature, "the Three Kingdoms (三国志: Sangoku-Shi, in Japanese transcription)". It is a pincer operation that attacks the enemy from two directions, like grabbing a deer [🦌SHIKA!!] by the legs and the antlers when capturing it.
You're not only skilled in martial arts but also in formal education, Fubuki sensei!

When it comes to strategists in anime, the name of Yang WenLi from “The Legend of the Galactic Heroes” comes to mind.
Yang thoroughly cuts off the enemy's supply lines, so Fubuki, with his low fuel efficiency, might be at a bit of a disadvantage.

A slack curry shop owner really stares at you silently like a still dummy. 👁️👁️
aReviewerAug 18, 5:14 AM
Aug 18, 5:03 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to davidyodo24
WTF Ant-Man??

I just can't with this Anime.
People got killed brutally?
Happy ending song, Kamakura style lol
@davidyodo24

It is a bizarre show.
Aug 18, 9:18 AM
Mar 2018
Dual wielder is pretty cool. It's nice that he has a comedic side and isn't a typical stoic guy like his introduction could've led one to believe!

The last few moments of the episode were pretty brutal...
Aug 18, 2:20 PM

Oct 2022
What is it with Shonen there always has to be a team member that perpetually wears a mask, now this episode we have the next stereotype- The Dual Wielder. Also with "looks asleep while fighting" trope.
Aug 18, 2:49 PM
Oct 2022
Good thing for Suwa’s army that Fubuki joined them. He would be useful to Tokiyuki to teach him all the battle techniques.

It is strange how Fubuki can manifest powerful battle skills, but cannot control how much he’s eating. He needs to work out this:)

Did they copied a saying from Demon Slayer anime? I’ve seen Shokan (Ogasawara’s man) saying “Namu Amida Butsu” like Gyomei Himejima did. Anyway, great anime with a lot of entertainment, best animation, story, actions and characters. I love Japanese history and the anime presents it very well.
Aug 18, 4:59 PM

Jul 2024
I find I'm liking this more and more each episode. There was some sweet artwork, especially backgrounds, this episode. The animation looked very good too. Although I wish someone would feed that priest some Xanax or something already.
joemaamahAug 18, 5:18 PM
Aug 18, 9:29 PM

Aug 2019
Concern Yorishige is hilarious
Aug 18, 11:21 PM
Jul 2023
new character is kinda interesting and it's pretty funny how he's straight up just looking for a lord to teach.

I unironically think the ED is the best part of this anime. best of all time? possibly
Aug 18, 11:36 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to Cayusashi
new character is kinda interesting and it's pretty funny how he's straight up just looking for a lord to teach.

I unironically think the ED is the best part of this anime. best of all time? possibly
@Cayusashi i would not say the best of all time, but this is def one of the most unique ED this year, along with the Make Heroine's ED.
Aug 19, 10:17 AM
Apr 2019
The forum is not a place for lectures, and I am not a researcher. Nor am I a preacher trying to spread a particular religion, but I can explain Shoukan's background and thought from the perspective of the Buddhism in this period. Let me tell you about it at some length.

The common phrase 『南無阿弥陀仏』"Namu Amida-butsu" is called "nenbutsu (念仏)," which means "I devote all myself to Amida Buddha." Unlike lengthy sutras, it was widely spread even among the lower classes of society, since only the name of the Buddha needed to be remembered and chanted repeatedly and sincerely.

In ancient Japan, the emperor was responsible for managing national crises through prayer. In the 7th century, Buddhism, which had been supported by the people in some southern regions, was introduced as a national project to prevent more severe disasters. Therefore, it was exclusively the faith of the nobles who were in the upper echelons of state administration.
During the Heian period (10th-12th century), Buddhism was supported competitively by aristocrats. However, temples that gained power through high donations became corrupt and interfered with political power, while the struggles led to the devastation of society and warfare. In addition, natural disasters, famines, and epidemics broke out. Buddhism lost its religious prestige among the common people, who became its victims.
After the upheavals, new schools of Buddhism emerged one after another around the time of the establishment of the Kamakura Shogunate (the end of the 12th century). Since most of them did not require strict precepts, ascetic practices, or endowments and could be practiced in secular life, they spread to the common people who even could not read. Buddhism, which saves the people, expanded its power instead of Buddhism, which protects the state.
Zen, which pursues mental clearness, was preferred by samurais, who were practitioners of the martial arts and lived on the self-help principle.

Amida (Amida Nyorai 阿弥陀如来, Amitabha) is the foremost Buddha in Pure Land Buddhism. In Kamakura, there's still a 13-meter-high bronze statue of Buddha erected during the Shogunate period. This is the very image of Amida Nyorai.
Amida has the ability and intention to save all beings and all souls. The only act necessary to be saved is to chant "Namu Amida-butsu."
This is the point. "All beings" includes all lifeforms, those who doubt their faith, excommunicate monks, and even those who are defined as "akunin."
The modern interpretation of "akunin(悪人)" is "bad one," but here it means "one who realized that who is unable to judge right from wrong by self and found the only way to salvation is to rely on Amida." From the Buddha's perspective, all people are equally "akunin". Since Amida can save anyone unconditionally, The Pure Land school taught that the "akunin," those who have been removed from the protection of other Buddhas, are the ones Amida seeks to save.
Then there were those who thought that it was okay to live according to one's desires or commit atrocities in this life, since salvation after death was promised as long as one recited the "Namu Amida-butsu" prayer. Shoukan is depicted as an extreme example of such a selfish villain.

In modern times, "akutou(悪党)" also means "gangs that are harmful to society," but in history, the term was used by lords (nobles and temples) and authorities for "rebels against the ruling power that caused disturbances." Some were samurais, and some were peasants.
Shoukan has a real-life model (whether he committed the atrocities described in the show is not well known). His name was Hirano Shigeyoshi(平野重吉), and he was a high-ranking samurai in the service of a nobility. When he was asked by a large temple to suppress the activities of akutous, he had a dispute over the negotiation of rewards. It made his position worse, he gave up his position and finally joined himself as an akutou. In some historical records, he later joined the side of Emperor Godaigo in an attempt to defeat the Kamakura Shogunate, but surrendered. He was executed after the Shogunate broke his promise to spare his life. Sometimes, he was mentioned as "Shougen Nyudou(将監入道)." "Shougen(将監)" is a commanding officer samurai. Often misread as "Shoukan," this probably inspired the author to nominate the villains pseudonym "Shoukan(瘴奸: literally, a mergence of "a sickly, poisonous vapor", and "unrighteous person"). "Nyudou(入道)" is a shaven-haired Buddhist monk. The depiction of this scum as a skinhead may have been intended to represent the appearance of a Buddhist monk who has broken the precepts.
I have no clues about the ants. 🐜
aReviewerAug 19, 10:27 AM
Aug 20, 9:39 PM
May 2024
Very hilarious and also tense episode

"Let the 'war' begin?!?" The next episode promises to be...

There's just one thing I don't like about this anime, the brutality is often toned down. Type, there in that village, the children are simply happy, even after so many deaths, I'm like: what do you mean? They must have been downcast with all those losses.
However, they simply opted for a fun plot involving these children, which makes me uneasy about the narrative.

All in all, it was a good episode. I honestly found Fubuki to be a generic character lol.
Aug 21, 4:19 AM

Nov 2013
Characters in this show are all so bizarre!
Aug 21, 11:24 PM
Aug 2019
The child soldier episode in the child soldier show... incredible. how did they get that many swords for the punji pit?

Characters in this show are all so bizarre! -Sigmar-Unberogen

That's honestly one of my favorite parts. Just these grotesque guys who you can tell are super evil. You don't get that played straight much anymore it's hilarious.
Aug 23, 8:22 AM
Jan 2022
Another great character introduced, making the gang stronger and this series has the creepiest yet most funniest scene simultaneously.....
Aug 24, 7:27 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to aReviewer
The forum is not a place for lectures, and I am not a researcher. Nor am I a preacher trying to spread a particular religion, but I can explain Shoukan's background and thought from the perspective of the Buddhism in this period. Let me tell you about it at some length.

The common phrase 『南無阿弥陀仏』"Namu Amida-butsu" is called "nenbutsu (念仏)," which means "I devote all myself to Amida Buddha." Unlike lengthy sutras, it was widely spread even among the lower classes of society, since only the name of the Buddha needed to be remembered and chanted repeatedly and sincerely.

In ancient Japan, the emperor was responsible for managing national crises through prayer. In the 7th century, Buddhism, which had been supported by the people in some southern regions, was introduced as a national project to prevent more severe disasters. Therefore, it was exclusively the faith of the nobles who were in the upper echelons of state administration.
During the Heian period (10th-12th century), Buddhism was supported competitively by aristocrats. However, temples that gained power through high donations became corrupt and interfered with political power, while the struggles led to the devastation of society and warfare. In addition, natural disasters, famines, and epidemics broke out. Buddhism lost its religious prestige among the common people, who became its victims.
After the upheavals, new schools of Buddhism emerged one after another around the time of the establishment of the Kamakura Shogunate (the end of the 12th century). Since most of them did not require strict precepts, ascetic practices, or endowments and could be practiced in secular life, they spread to the common people who even could not read. Buddhism, which saves the people, expanded its power instead of Buddhism, which protects the state.
Zen, which pursues mental clearness, was preferred by samurais, who were practitioners of the martial arts and lived on the self-help principle.

Amida (Amida Nyorai 阿弥陀如来, Amitabha) is the foremost Buddha in Pure Land Buddhism. In Kamakura, there's still a 13-meter-high bronze statue of Buddha erected during the Shogunate period. This is the very image of Amida Nyorai.
Amida has the ability and intention to save all beings and all souls. The only act necessary to be saved is to chant "Namu Amida-butsu."
This is the point. "All beings" includes all lifeforms, those who doubt their faith, excommunicate monks, and even those who are defined as "akunin."
The modern interpretation of "akunin(悪人)" is "bad one," but here it means "one who realized that who is unable to judge right from wrong by self and found the only way to salvation is to rely on Amida." From the Buddha's perspective, all people are equally "akunin". Since Amida can save anyone unconditionally, The Pure Land school taught that the "akunin," those who have been removed from the protection of other Buddhas, are the ones Amida seeks to save.
Then there were those who thought that it was okay to live according to one's desires or commit atrocities in this life, since salvation after death was promised as long as one recited the "Namu Amida-butsu" prayer. Shoukan is depicted as an extreme example of such a selfish villain.

In modern times, "akutou(悪党)" also means "gangs that are harmful to society," but in history, the term was used by lords (nobles and temples) and authorities for "rebels against the ruling power that caused disturbances." Some were samurais, and some were peasants.
Shoukan has a real-life model (whether he committed the atrocities described in the show is not well known). His name was Hirano Shigeyoshi(平野重吉), and he was a high-ranking samurai in the service of a nobility. When he was asked by a large temple to suppress the activities of akutous, he had a dispute over the negotiation of rewards. It made his position worse, he gave up his position and finally joined himself as an akutou. In some historical records, he later joined the side of Emperor Godaigo in an attempt to defeat the Kamakura Shogunate, but surrendered. He was executed after the Shogunate broke his promise to spare his life. Sometimes, he was mentioned as "Shougen Nyudou(将監入道)." "Shougen(将監)" is a commanding officer samurai. Often misread as "Shoukan," this probably inspired the author to nominate the villains pseudonym "Shoukan(瘴奸: literally, a mergence of "a sickly, poisonous vapor", and "unrighteous person"). "Nyudou(入道)" is a shaven-haired Buddhist monk. The depiction of this scum as a skinhead may have been intended to represent the appearance of a Buddhist monk who has broken the precepts.
I have no clues about the ants. 🐜
@aReviewer For the ants, it's pure speculation, but episode 8 is seeming to confirm that he's taking the usual association of industriousness and twisting it to his cruel ends, using his own men as means to an end, expendable. And well...another part of it, which I don't know if it's also something ants do like literally using fellow ants as fodder against an enemy
Aug 25, 2:07 AM

Jul 2017
Things are going well in Suwa...only now that Yorishige cannot predict the future?

Sadamune has a new ally: Shokan, who will help him tear down the Suwa clan, and in response to this, Tokiyuki willing to go the distance to scout with Kojiro, Ayako and Genba...but that Yorishige fears the mundane stuff enough to stalk him where he goes, there is genuine concern for what lies ahead, though there's also relief. But from the depths of far Suwa territory, there is already a clear indication of enemy interference.

The sudden burst of a dual-wielding enemy has both Kojiro and Ayako on high alert, words that come especially from Yorishige himself, they're trained like such, until the reveal of wanderer Fubuki who knows Shizuku, who's looking for a lord to receive instruction from, and a place to stay with kids who are more than capable of battle. And the little village of Nakayama is Suwa's weakest point, though he needs to guard it as swift as possible to avoid Suwa falling into enemy hands. Turns out, Fubuki's quite the glutton, but has the sense of a teacher, and he's someone that Tokiyuki needs to ascend the throne, much less fighting together for the same cause.

Shokan's Seigi Party is one fearsome bunch of people, and Tokiyuki and the others have a heated battle coming towards them.
Aug 25, 9:44 AM
Apr 2019
@holdingnothing
Just as the routou of Tokiyuki calls itself "Chouja-tou," the akuto of Shoukan in the play is named "Seigi-tou." Of course, they are fictitious bands that do not exist in historical records.
Ironically, "正義: seigi" means 'justice', so in the Japanese sense, "Seigi-tou is reminiscent of "The Justice Party". It's a satire embedded by the author.
In the drama, to notate "sei" and "gi", a combination of kanji characters "征" and "蟻" are applied, which evoke "ants that conquer". So I guess that the image of ants was rendered later, preceded by the naming of the gang.
Your point makes sense. Still only the author knows why, actually. I couldn't find any connection between the real person Hirano Shigeyoshi and the metaphor of the ants yet.

Thanks for the comments on my scrolling📜, long post.
Aug 25, 12:51 PM

May 2021
Dual-wielding's pretty sick.

Aug 25, 2:37 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to aReviewer
@holdingnothing
Just as the routou of Tokiyuki calls itself "Chouja-tou," the akuto of Shoukan in the play is named "Seigi-tou." Of course, they are fictitious bands that do not exist in historical records.
Ironically, "正義: seigi" means 'justice', so in the Japanese sense, "Seigi-tou is reminiscent of "The Justice Party". It's a satire embedded by the author.
In the drama, to notate "sei" and "gi", a combination of kanji characters "征" and "蟻" are applied, which evoke "ants that conquer". So I guess that the image of ants was rendered later, preceded by the naming of the gang.
Your point makes sense. Still only the author knows why, actually. I couldn't find any connection between the real person Hirano Shigeyoshi and the metaphor of the ants yet.

Thanks for the comments on my scrolling📜, long post.
@aReviewer I honestly forgot he had a legit name, Shoukan is the name I generally would associate with him, even though it's supposedly a mistake by Kusunoki. I have to wonder if the 3 top fighters also have symbolism with their names, especially Furan, the blue and red markings, while the other 2 have names with white in them (Shiro and Byakkotsu)
Aug 25, 4:00 PM
Apr 2020
pretty good pretty good.. its giving
Aug 31, 10:12 AM
Sep 2021
Tokiyuki is in grave danger another strong enemy is appearing in his way, how will he conquer it. Excited to see it.
Aug 31, 11:02 PM

Jun 2024
Was ice hockey a thing back in those days?
Either way I thought that was pretty cool.
Fubuki looks like a useful friend.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

51 by perseii »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10

78 by biuberry »»
Yesterday, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27

91 by biuberry »»
Yesterday, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

118 by Seabury »»
Sep 14, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

InfinityDude88 - Jul 2

167 by Seabury »»
Sep 14, 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.