Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 17, 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
I swear, this anime loves drama and misunderstandings. And it always revolves around the main characters and their relationships. Lmeon, who is usually energetic, shows more hotblooded side of her personality.

One thing I do enjoy about this show is how they give almost all the characters some spotlight, even supporting cast like Tsukinoki.

Anna's use of body language and expressions were comedy gold though.
Aug 17, 8:58 AM

May 2020
How can glasses dude go and ask for love advice from someone he himself unintentionally rejected not too long ago… density is approaching that of a neutron star lol. But hey, glasses dude just didn’t stop here. I mean that plan of a group date has to be the rudest thing that could’ve been done to Lemon, sigh. I know he’s dense but yeah, the main dude or Yanami should’ve made an effort to delay the inevitable if not stop…

… I mean we had a replay of the Komari thing, just with the characters switched. Though hey, hope she does stop holding even the barest of feelings after this… if she could. Btw, if it wasn’t already obvious, dude has really become different, hasn't he? A true protag who every girl leans on… because he’s the easiest one out there xD Kind of wondering if he’d even make it to that phase with these girls where he ain’t just a part of the gang trying to cheer someone up.
Aug 17, 9:01 AM

Jul 2014
Another fun episode, I love the casual friendly interactions between Yanami and Nukumizu, they truly are the highlight of this series.
Anyways Lemon confessing in the most flabbergasting way caught me off guard too, Takagi bootleg (the forehead gf) trying to get Nukumizu to use the GPS was pretty funny lol.
Yanami is such a fun character, on par with roshidere’s Yuki when it comes to being entertaining.
Aug 17, 10:08 AM

Feb 2019
Jesus how does Anna look so perfect every episode. So many good shots in this episode and I love the Kyoani vibe she had at the start of the ep. Best girl of the year man forget the season. It’s time to start putting her in all time debates idc 😭

One of my fave episodes so far. Mitsuki handled potentially getting cucked surprisingly well and even tried helping Nukumizu with Anna . But man I felt horrible for Lemon. She was talking all that stuff about being at peace and accepting Mitsuki having a gf.. clearly not. Pretty funny to think that all happened because Mitsuki wanted to give Anna and Nukumizu some space in the cinema.

In general I think Mitsuki is pretty stupid though for not being able to read the room and putting Lemon in a situation everyone could tell she wasn’t comfortable with. It’s like emotional torture asking her to go out on a group date as the only one without a partner there

Why tf are Komari and Tsukinoki having a top and bottom debate in a public shop lmao. Komari having a mini breakdown when Tsukinoki told her to get up it was time to go is also taking me out, why is she like this 😭

Overnight trip to Yakishio’s family house should be fun. Too bad no one gave Nukumizu any warning about bringing a change of clothes 😂 can’t wait for next episode
Marinate1016Aug 17, 11:00 AM
Aug 17, 10:13 AM

Apr 2016
Oh no, the Drama.

The glasses-kun dude is quite an idiot isn't he ... so let me go on what totally is not a date, with a girl that everyone knows has a crush on me, and then ask me of her some romantic advice, solid plan mate. No wonder your actual gf puts a GPS on you, lol.

Tho, i must say, when we don't count moments with Anna, i just want to see the "winning" heroines more and more, the prez and the forehead you can build an airport on it ones.
Aug 17, 10:15 AM

Dec 2021
So we reject someone and a couple of days later go to the same said rejected person/losing heroine for relationship advice... listen to how idiotic that really sounds lol. Then you proceed to invite the person to a "group outing" and at this point just rub it in her face that you like big forehead-san more... BRO. His excuse being "NuKuMiZu lIkEd hEr"... I can't anymore.

Nukumizu being the dog he is though, actually having a brain inside that head of his unlike glasses-kun, goes to help out his fellow losing heroine. Unfortunately, this time around he couldn't do much, it seems. Big forehead-san over here blaming herself for all this mess... don't worry girl, it's ALL your boyfriend's fault. The goat herself Tsukinoki is back after so long and here to save the day. While Yanami over here STAYS eating. LIKE LOOK AT THIS GIRL CONKED TF OUT with chocolate on her face LOL.

Lemon was found, thankfully. We even got some fanservice, because ofc we did. And it wouldn't be a visit to someone's house without Yanami eating there, now would it lol. Sleepover time now though.

Aug 17, 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
Looked like 42,266 kcal from the previous episode was not enough for Anna. lol

Locations:
Toyohashi City Underground Resources Center
Michi-no-Eki Mokkulu Shinshiro
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 17, 10:35 AM

Jul 2017
The episode felt like it was meandering around a bit but the interactions helped save the episode from being boring for me on paper with the events taking place. Visually, really good as usual with some particular shots looking damn great at times. Polish has been very strong throughout the show's run in that aspect. Some of the humor is a mixed bag for me like the scene with Tsukinoki and Komari not being that funny at all, but also enjoying the stuff with Lemon's fail to surprise Anna there in the video recording there. Love how every male MC that the rejected heroine likes are all just dense guys and Ayano is no exception whatsoever.
Aug 17, 10:35 AM
Jun 2023
This is bullshit, why did this ep end in like 5 mins for me. I want MOOORRRREEEEE
Aug 17, 11:08 AM

Mar 2021
Nice to see that Lemon-chan was found and that she is OK, this episode was really heavy with the drama I hope it's more light hearted next week.
Aug 17, 11:11 AM

Aug 2022
Even though I was happy to see them going out together and having fun, it was really a shame.

Lemon experiences another serious heartbreak after she accidentally confesses her feelings to Mitsuki. Even so, Chihaya also feels confused now, but Nukumizu says he will handle Lemon.

And the result also seems to be that Lemon is cheerful again, even though I know she's always been like that.

Very good episode, especially at the end when they visit Lemon's residence on the mountain.

Aug 17, 11:22 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to Reecey91
Nice to see that Lemon-chan was found and that she is OK, this episode was really heavy with the drama I hope it's more light hearted next week.
@Reecey91 Nah, she is just putting up a front. This girl hasn't even had a decent cry ONCE. Is it denial? Or just not her style? But Man, what torture he put her through in the first part of the episode! I wanted to punch my damned screen!
Aug 17, 11:35 AM

Oct 2017
He seriously asked her for love advice. She unintentionally blurted out she loved him, ouf. But hey that turned into a mini adventure to Lemon's grandma's house with all the girls and the mc so it's fun or not?
Aug 17, 11:39 AM
Aug 2022
This episode was a vibe, really rooting for chihaya tbh. I really hope they don't break up
Aug 17, 11:50 AM
Sep 2015
This anime reflects the reality that people are more likely to failed in love than succeed.
Aug 17, 12:03 PM
Sep 2019
Looked to me that Lemon might be the first to realize she might have something for Nukumizu. Her eyes started widening when she heard him running to her at the bus stop and gave him such a warm smile. Might be reading too much into it, but that was a really sweet moment between them.

Quick edit: yes, I wrote this comment before she told the story lol
Aug 17, 12:08 PM

Jun 2023
every weekend my heart aches...
Aug 17, 12:17 PM
Apr 2024
Aug 17, 12:23 PM
Oct 2020
My, this episode somehow reminded me of Episode-10 of Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia! Especially, the Mountain Villa sequence.
Aug 17, 12:24 PM

Sep 2016
That bath scene was 🔥🔥🔥

ZarutakuAug 17, 12:50 PM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Aug 17, 12:27 PM

May 2021
unexpected sleepover (only for poor nukumizu) incoming! tanlines go crazy
lowkey freaky

Aug 17, 12:33 PM

Apr 2020
Shoutout to Wakayama Shion. Lemon's voice in the entire first half of the episode sounds so fragile that it feels she could break into tears at any moment.
Aug 17, 12:36 PM

May 2024
The fiction has indeed peaked with this one!

Also I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed, but the plot moves forward a lot faster than in most romcoms. I hope they can continue at this pace, it's quite refreshing in comparison to the boring ass SoL subplots in other romcoms that's for sure. It might be just the beginning, but so far so good.
Aug 17, 12:43 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Best girl Anna looks good as always.
One week again :S
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 17, 1:00 PM
Aug 2024
Love the vibes of this episode.
Aug 17, 1:33 PM

Jul 2016
Having the dude who decided to ask the girl with the biggest crush on him for dating advice be a "wingman" for someone else sure didn't disappoint in being a trainwreck. Man, after hearing Lemon tell her fairytale, watching that ED is was just pain in its rawest form.

Massage chair users in 2019: Awawawawa
Massage chair users in 2024: UuUuUuAaAaAaEeEeEeOoOoOo
Aug 17, 1:45 PM
May 2024
The glasses-dude is so plain and boring (either how this Chihaya) IMO, and now he also behaves like this... ugh. I hope Lemon will be able to move on very soon
Aug 17, 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
anna is carrying this show so hard tho
Aug 17, 1:53 PM

Jan 2023
A Lemon-centric episode this week, and it was fairly touching at times.
But also, the mc keeps growing closer to the girls, kinda despite himself at times haha, but at least this is fun to watch!
Their outing together has started and it's really hilarious and interesting at the same time, can't wait for next week.
Aug 17, 2:09 PM

May 2019
Well, while Ayano may be clueless regarding Lemon and her feelings towards him I partially blame Nukumizu because he lied to Ayano regarding why he was with Chihaya in the first place since that led to the museum meetup and Ayano thinking Nukumizu likes someone in the literature club. But yeah that meetup turned into a trainwreck lol.

While Lemon appears to be doing well I think she's also putting up a front to keep from breaking down especially since she's still at her grandma's home. Side note, Anna being Anna is great and it was funny how she told Nukumizu to shut up regarding having sushi at Lemon's grandma's home, shameless girl haha. Oh and those girls planned on staying overnight without informing Nukumizu, probably because he most likely would've declined going with them, sneaky.
Aug 17, 2:10 PM
Dec 2021
first half was meh, second half was vintage stuff
Aug 17, 2:15 PM
Jul 2024
A obra "Make Heroine" representa uma das mais frustrantes tentativas de construção narrativa nos últimos tempos, resultando em uma trama insípida e sem propósitos claros. O protagonista, relegado a um papel de fundo, carece de qualquer traço significativo de desenvolvimento, seja na adaptação em anime ou na novel original. Ele é uma figura apagada, mais parecendo um acessório do que um personagem principal.

Um dos maiores problemas dessa história é o total desinteresse das personagens femininas em relação ao protagonista. Em uma obra que deveria, teoricamente, ter elementos de romance, há uma completa ausência de conexão emocional entre as personagens e o herói. As figuras femininas mantêm-se obstinadamente ligadas a seus interesses românticos anteriores, fazendo com que o protagonista pareça um mero figurante, desprovido de qualquer relevância emocional.

Além disso, a narrativa, ao invés de explorar essas relações de forma significativa, acaba girando em torno de um herói que não possui nenhum suporte emocional. Pelo contrário, é ele quem sustenta uma série de personagens femininas aleatórias, que parecem surgir do nada e cuja presença na trama é questionável. Este é um erro crasso de estrutura narrativa, pois em vez de termos um protagonista envolvente que cresça com o decorrer da história, temos alguém cujo único papel é servir de suporte para figuras secundárias sem importância.

Para coroar essa confusão, o anime culmina em um "desenvolvimento" superficial com uma garota zumbi, uma personagem que sequer recebeu a atenção necessária na primeira temporada. Tal conclusão só agrava a sensação de desperdício de tempo. Todo o percurso narrativo parece inútil, pois qualquer tentativa de desenvolvimento emocional ou de relacionamento parece artificial, desconexa e, francamente, despropositada.

Em resumo, "Make Heroine" falha em praticamente todos os aspectos essenciais de uma boa narrativa: personagens sem profundidade, ausência de desenvolvimento romântico e uma estrutura geral que se desfaz em uma conclusão insatisfatória. É uma obra que demonstra pouca compreensão sobre o que torna uma história cativante e, ao fim, deixa o espectador com uma sensação de vazio e frustração.
Aug 17, 2:18 PM

Sep 2011
Everyone in this show is so damn likable

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 17, 2:29 PM
Jan 2024
Good chapter but I felt it was a bit rushed since they always adapted 1 novel chapter per anime chapter, but this time they adapted a chapter and a half of the novel.
Aug 17, 2:29 PM
Aug 2023
Lemon singing the ED makes this episode even better.
Aug 17, 2:36 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Dude with glasses is your typical dense protagonist type, Nukumizu was sick of his nonsense about 2 minutes into their conversation. And because of his density, it's hurting both Chiaya and Lemon. Chiaya seems genuinely sweet too. Her real feelings came out when she begged him not to run after Lemon, who on the other hand, clearly isn't over him despite what she says. Nuku knew that someone needed to go after her, proving he's the chad we all know he is.

I'm curious if this will go the same way as Anna's previous love interest, where the guy will still remain with the girl who confessed to him. Glasses seems to still care for Chiaya, but was completely unaware of Lemon's own feelings. But it looks like Chiaya was being truthful near the end there, finally admitting that her selflessness was all talk, and that she wants Glasses for herself.

Now they're staying the night at Lemon's grandma's house. This episode kind of meandered, as another user eloquently put it. But thanks to memorable interactions between the characters, I still enjoyed myself.

I do have to say, Lemon is still far and away my favorite. I'd hate to see her get with a guy as useless as Glasses. I've enjoyed the moments she and Nuku have had so far.
Aug 17, 2:40 PM

Jun 2023
Aug 17, 2:43 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
It's quite the number how many times Yakishio has been featured naked in this series already one way or another. It comes from silly and goofy interactions most of the time but it's still interesting. Also, she didn't get over her obsession understandably and now Nukumizu somehow found himself staying overnight at a girl's house with 3 others. Huh.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 17, 3:01 PM
May 2020
the negative consequences of the freudian slip
Aug 17, 3:22 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to lingojk
@lingojk she ate more than 40,000 kcal in episode 5

Aug 17, 3:25 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to watsym
@lingojk she ate more than 40,000 kcal in episode 5

@watsym Which is just absolutely crazy lol
Aug 17, 3:26 PM

Aug 2022
Nukumizu somehow got himself out of that awkward situation, although not in a particularly good way lol. Lemon acidentally confessed her feelings to Mitsuki and then ran away, but she seems to be holding up for now. The scene where she tells Nukumizu the story that she's gonna write was sweet :)
Aug 17, 4:15 PM

Jan 2016
So because the sun is evil (and likely could never get unless tanned like every day), I tried "spray tan" for the very first time (lasts 11 days TOPS, diminishes a little before then too) and it's pretty good. I was able to recreate that runners tan, though I feel it looked better on her. I felt like my best running bra didn't look as good some other sports bras or bikini top would look like.

Damn, that dude is extremely dense... Also that one chick failed to do what she said, but not surprising if her feelings for him are real... it's hard to put yourself aside.

Now that's a quality video (and quality crab hunter). That bathtub looks so nice.
Grandma is happy to have so many visitors. Wonder if anything else will happen at rest of trip.

4/5, I love museums like those, I don't see often but have been to a couple/few interactive ones like that in the USA.

Aug 17, 4:18 PM
May 2022
RJ56Hours said:
This is bullshit, why did this ep end in like 5 mins for me. I want MOOORRRREEEEE

Ohoooo I feel exactly the same way! I LOVE anime that are able to do that to me so much :3
Aug 17, 4:35 PM

Jan 2024
That episode name is dedicated to haters of this show.

Poor Lemon now felt heartbreak twice. She spilled her thoughts unintentionally about her crush on Mitsuki which caught me by surprise just like Nukumizu too. For Lemon it must be embarassing and sad atleast Nukumizu and her friends were there for her. Unlike Mitsuki who's dumbness made situation worse. No wonder Chihaya doesn't trust him and put gps on him. Except her forehead, glad that she given up on the whole giving up her boyfriend because other girl love him weird thingy fast.
Lemon while still hurt and penting up her emotions by putting up a happy face. Her children story of a happy ending must really be rough for her to tell. The animation during that scene though A1 cooked as always.

2nd half was much lighter in tone as it focused on battle between Anna and Suger. Looks like Suger has won in form of Sushi. Anna is still happy to be in delulu land. Good for her.

Wtf does it mean??
Seriously Anna Yamai is such a great character. Every scene of her is funny without a miss. She is giving Yuki and Rin good run for their money for the best girl of the season title.
Komari is also very sweet and her relationship with Koto is so refreshing unlike Anna she didn't holding on to any grudge (so far).
Komari and Nukumizu looking for carbs while avoiding Anna was hilarious and Lemon tried to surprise her and failing too. Nothing groundbreaking but very well-written scenes.
Nukumizu in the end forced to stay over, yeah Koto definitely planned it and didn't inform him so he can't say no.
Also..

Two women of extreme culture as always..
WaterMageAug 17, 4:43 PM
Aug 17, 4:37 PM

Mar 2019
Lemonade is just perfect in every aspect....

BEST ending so far.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 17, 5:18 PM

Jun 2015
we just had a beach + camp some episodes ago and now we have another summer sleepover (feels like another camp) incoming, and im in for it–!
Yanami Anna + the beauty of summer = perfection.

God this is such a beautiful shot.
Aug 17, 5:51 PM

Dec 2022
Funny Komari moments
Aug 17, 6:07 PM

Apr 2022
damn the first part of the episode was lowkey hard to watch because lemon didn't even realize she was kinda third-wheeling two groups😭 and then when she said the thing about the guy she fell in love, i was like what is she cooking lmaooo i agree with chihaya about not chasing after her when she's right next to him though. also ayano just became more likable this episode, trying to wingman nukumizu lol. yanami was great as usual and her dynamic with nukumizu just stays being very enjoyable. komari had some nice moments too and her smug face when she caught the grab was jokes, this whole cast is so good. the second half of the episode was just nice.
Aug 17, 7:16 PM

Sep 2016
This is so much better than Alya
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» A-1 pictures cooked for 2nd time

Anshul_003 - Aug 19

28 by SteelingMax »»
60 minutes ago

» Nukumisu and anna

Anshul_003 - Aug 14

18 by TypicalWeeb047 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 10

132 by kirA_-_ »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

132 by levibigass »»
Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27

125 by Zorpanur »»
Aug 20, 10:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.