Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 14, 11:07 AM

Dec 2010
I found some scenes silly. Like when they are talking under the bridge and she walks by him and the audio silenced but what she whispers to him is displayed.

The first two episodes made it sound like she really was just a misunderstood girl, but then she goes into his room and offers herself for sale in this episode? Sounds like she really had been selling her body, after all.

That whole conversation about him seeing her underwear and having carnal desires... Can't be just me who thought that whole conversation was awkward. They agreed not to be too formal, but their tone still remained dry and reserved with one another. How could either of them casually bring that topic up?

The diary thing was a nice touch. It did allow us to get a better look into the depth of Saki. Without it, I would have had very little expectations for the tv series.

Jul 14, 1:46 PM

Jan 2022
Why is CR behind? Its kind of crazy how progressive this anime is by mentioning things like women being judged/distreated unfairly (previous episode), but now prejudice. I really hope this is actually a romance because I love how much they relate to each other. Please don't be a slow burn love ugh.

I hate that I have to watch this at 1.5x speed to avoid falling asleep. But I feel like I see myself and my partner in Yuta and Saki, which is very strange (and no we aren't step siblings lmao). I guess its the fact that Saki can be angry, but Yuta doesn't react negatively but stays calm. He's willing to change for her and as she stated, she's not used to that. You gotta keep people like that in your life. Ah, so the reason why she acts like this is because she has daddy issues, very relatable lmaoooo. Oh shit she's actually starting to realize she's developing feelings for Yuta.

(Date stamp: June 12-13th)

Diary reel 1 almost felt like it was filmed on super 8 film camera, really liked the animation and aesthetic of those scenes.

Gynophobia is a fear of women btw

This never updates so that's cool
Jul 14, 6:28 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to Playcool
@Raizer007 It seems it was leaked early from CR, I was confused too, but was able to find it, as a shitty source on nyaa.
And if anything, it seems like the first 3 episodes leaked very early in late June.
@Playcool oh. Thx buddy.
Jul 18, 6:07 AM

Apr 2010
Well Saki made a interesting move here but it's been clear that the focus so far has been mostly on the male mc so seeing something from her perspective is nice.
Her move was pretty drastic which shows to state of mind she is in so hopefully the conversation that followed put her at ease a bit.
The question is what next.
Jul 18, 6:18 AM

Jul 2017
Found it interesting the way the diary was directed in the anime here since Saki's perspective and her thoughts are also very relevant in this series and fleshing thoughts on situations out from her perspective as well and understanding her more as a character internally works. Some of the music was great to listen to in a vacuum but man it made things feel a lot dreary as a whole again here. The scene with the bed needed more lines in there since stuff feels too abrupt as a whole. For how much the series can do a good job with spacing stuff occurring to create an awkward atmosphere that characters are still learning to navigate through, maybe a bit of that could have been cut to allow more lines to explain why Saki really did what she did or even showing a bit more with Saki's intent there to 'sell herself' to Asamura there to make it feel less rushed through. The aesthetics with that diary scene were good and for how limited the actual animation feels here compared to a season full of stacked shows in that front, the series does use other techniques to have the presentation still feel interesting to discuss as a whole. The diary reel part was very good, the scene at the bed there was handled weaker than I expected and those are weaved together heavily there.
Jul 18, 6:43 AM

Nov 2011
> Are you willng to buy my body?

I knew there was a weird vibe going on this episode as it was building up to that moment.

The narrative storytelling style of this show continues to have this sad melancholic feel from start to beginning. There seems to be a character study for both the main leads. I do think the way she described Yuuta Asamura from her perspective to be really interesting though. If anything, this anime does a decent job at telling and showing through narrative scenes.
Jul 18, 7:31 AM

Aug 2013
Qrow4 said:
Prob the worst animation in this seasson, so bad and boring

You can’t be serious here lmao
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 18, 7:39 AM

Feb 2021
So like I expected, they kinda skipped the whole part when Maya goes to their house and plays with them...

Otherwise the anime showed pretty much everything else, and the direction is really unique on this one...

Jul 18, 7:49 AM
May 2017
Hormigo said:
We started off very badly and I'm not saying this because of the story but because of the way this anime has been launched. I have only managed to see the first chapter, while it is already up to the third. WTF? . Having said that and only for the first chapter, my opinion is that I have already seen these types of stories a million times, I have not gotten along very well with the protagonists, I find parents much more fun hahahaha , rather than with the MC and the FMC, such bland characters, but hey, it's the first chapter. There are people who have compared it to domestic, but unless someone who has read the manga tell me otherwise, domestic is a much more adult series, even with scenes +18 and not I see that this series has that tone. greetings

What the blud talking about the series started off decently then episode 3 is the reason why you should continue to watch this

great episode.
Jul 18, 8:05 AM

Jan 2024
This episode was so good.

The dry humor with their back and forth was actually funny.
Animation is not the greatest but still it has good art direction and nice way of storytelling. And looks like they ain't skipping anything, good adaptation so far.

Sakis throwing herself at Yuta probably meant to signify her insecurity and desperation also she tries to see if he really doesn't act on his desires. Yuta didn't just to save Saki from future embarrassment. As Saki said he understands her to well and he is too good.
The diary part form Sakis pov was so well done. Fill the gaps in the story and showed how Saki had felt about Yuta in their first week together.

She also has 'feelings' for him now as Suo Yuki said "damn we are getting WINCEST". All for it.
WaterMage_658Jul 18, 8:31 AM
Jul 18, 8:41 AM
Apr 2021
another good episode, i like anime like this, slow phase romance drama
Jul 18, 9:12 AM

Jan 2013
We can thank Yuuta for preventing Saki from going down the wrong path !
Jul 18, 9:35 AM
Dec 2021
man this weird. also is no one going to mention the lecture the blonde woman (I forgot her name cause its early in the morning) gave on crossdressing and "prejudice", what I believe on the prejudice part (personal opinion from this point) things that come from prejudice (such as stereotypes) exist for a reason. some of them may not be true, but they were created to protect, or make things easier for us. for example way back in the day (I mean pre USA) there was the stereotype that tribals were cannibals. nowadays that isn't true (that we know of, there could be a couple cannibal tribes left) but a stereotype was created for safety. also geometry is filled with "stereotypes", a stereotype is created by seeing the same thing happen over and over till you realize that it is always true, same thing with geometry rules. uhhh, yeah thanks for reading my Ted talk.
Jul 18, 9:46 AM

Jan 2023
Saki finally develops romantic feelings for her new stepbrother, and she expresses it in the most awkward of ways.
Glad we got her pov on some of the events so far, it paints a different picture than Yuuta's pov for sure.

I feel like I'm starting to see a bit more clearly where the series want to go and what it is trying to say, although I don't understand completely the two main characters motivations and feelings yet, far from it.
Overall, a fine episode this week.
MeguSae38Jul 18, 9:49 AM
Jul 18, 9:46 AM
Dec 2022
This episode was absurd that I didn't really expect, it was beautiful emotionally and sonically, I simply loved it and didn't expect it
Jul 18, 10:28 AM
Sep 2023
This Episode was really something, The way it worked on both characters personal problems and their ways to view the world was Insane, Gimai Seikatsu may be my favorite romance of the season.
Jul 18, 10:31 AM

Aug 2022
Even down to the worst, they both have similarities.

This time it's what's on Saki's mind that shows us about her development in the previous days. And I think this is enough to understand Saki's character more deeply.

Well, this way, moment by moment will be remembered in Saki's memo so she can build a better relationship with Yuuta.

Jul 18, 10:32 AM

Jun 2014
low budget and lack of money smells in every scene, add to that 18 manga chapters, they basically improvise to make plot.

i cant believe that i went to toilet in second episode and came after 4 min and they still were playing one flashback scene

art is basically one image drawn in good quality and animated by special effects or repeated and maximally prelong that it makes me vomity and bored to death with one scene several times to fill a gap and make it 20 min anime lmao, as video maker i cant even watch this, its soo poor quality.

def the worst anime of this season, there were better mangas to even animate or release than so short manga that is barely released ... they really have balls to release such garbage and try to make it "stylish" and fcking it to be slowed and peaceful "atmosphere" like...
i watch anime 14 years in the worst of worst mecha low budged anime i never seen so forced to make, so prelonged scenes and fake atmosphere like in "this thing"

2/10 its basically manga that moves and you can use 4x speed to read it
12yoHentaiCriticJul 18, 2:18 PM
Jul 18, 10:33 AM

Oct 2016
What in the actual fuck is this show man, it's so good. I am continually amazed by the directing and the atmosphere it evokes. The sound design as well and the soundtrack adds a lot, like for example, when they were in the tunnel.

A near minute scene of just silence and eating, it's so peak. I haven't seen something like that since Dynazenon.

Okay, now to the spicy bit, cause holy shit that escalated quickly. I definitely did not see that coming at all, Saki let the intrusive thoughts win and acted on impulse. Of course, I don't think Saki asked Yuuta to buy her in a literal sense, but everything Saki was feeling throughout all of those days culminated into this, she doesn't want to become dependent on Yuuta, she doesn't want to owe anything to anyone, so I guess this is her way of trying to push him away and at the same time acting on her new found feelings for him.

The way they showed Saki's diary was so good. Whenever a show does those frames of just text always reminds me of Monogatari and I will always like those.

This show will definitely be one of my top shows this season if it keeps this up or become even better. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 18, 10:43 AM
Feb 2020
Loved this episode. It's so relaxing, with a great OST and interesting characters 👏🏼 I'm not sure why Ayase asked that during the bed scene (maybe insecurities about her feelings), but I enjoyed how it was portrayed.
Jul 18, 10:49 AM
Oct 2020
I don't know if I can say this, is this anime trying to be more artistic or what but for me it's too boring.
They seemed to extend the duration between dialogs with scenes that they could have shortened. I also didn't understand the part at night in the bed, it felt very sudden to me. But I'm still looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 18, 11:09 AM
Nov 2022
Bro, this is a true good dramatic romance, this anime is an example that the motives and actions of the protagonists can be captured without being pretentious.

I liked the part of Ayase's commented mini diary, they don't just put her as a girl who falls in love with her stepbrother and that's it, they demonstrate the fact that she also thinks and analyzes things.
Jul 18, 11:15 AM

Mar 2022
Very good so far enjoying exploring the mixture of emotions they are going though, it keeps me wanting more each week, and it feels "Real" oddly. and not forced.
Jul 18, 11:25 AM
Aug 2022
So idk what happened but this show done a complete U turn for me in a really bad way this is nowhere near as similar to super cub as I thought. In fact there very different. Super cub was very realistic at least I thought it was with the character interactions not being over the top or anything and feeling super normal.

This show however the interaction mainly between Yuuta and Saki feel so stiff and awkward and I'm aware their adjusting to a knew life but no way would it be that awkward. Especially with people like them. Its just plain weird.

I will still give it to this show though its very picturesque and flows very well and as for what Saki done at the end I thought that was disgusting, Anyone who tries to throw themself on someone like that I absolutely hate and I don't blame Yuuta for acting that way. Even though it never happened she was clearly willing to and I hate that.

I feel like the main dislike I have from this show is Saki, I can relate to her in a couple ways like how she likes being alone or how she listens to music outside but other than that I'm not liking her.

But I really like Yuuta and I don't have an opinion on the red head, Well she's pretty I guess.
Jul 18, 12:57 PM
Aug 2020
What are you doing step-sis?
Jul 18, 1:07 PM

Nov 2017
Idk, I just feel like watching one hours eps.

Jul 18, 1:23 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Phantom_373
So idk what happened but this show done a complete U turn for me in a really bad way this is nowhere near as similar to super cub as I thought. In fact there very different. Super cub was very realistic at least I thought it was with the character interactions not being over the top or anything and feeling super normal.

This show however the interaction mainly between Yuuta and Saki feel so stiff and awkward and I'm aware their adjusting to a knew life but no way would it be that awkward. Especially with people like them. Its just plain weird.

I will still give it to this show though its very picturesque and flows very well and as for what Saki done at the end I thought that was disgusting, Anyone who tries to throw themself on someone like that I absolutely hate and I don't blame Yuuta for acting that way. Even though it never happened she was clearly willing to and I hate that.

I feel like the main dislike I have from this show is Saki, I can relate to her in a couple ways like how she likes being alone or how she listens to music outside but other than that I'm not liking her.

But I really like Yuuta and I don't have an opinion on the red head, Well she's pretty I guess.
@Phantom_373 I see where you're coming from and I have to say, that i agree.

The problem is, that a lot of the inner monologues and reasonings of Yuuta and Saki that are pages if not chapters long in the LN just aren't shown in the anime.
(No spoiler anymore after EP3) E.g. why she crawled into his bed had a lot to do with her desire to become independent, move out soon and not rely on others. Both MCs currently have a really hard time trusting and relying on others (for their own reasons).
By the way, that's why they initially (EP1) told each other to not expect anything from each other, because they themselves don't expect anything from their fellow human beings. They are similar that way.

Maybe these "8mm-camera-scenes" will become more frequent to explain their thought processes. Otherwise it might become pretty dull/confusing for non-LN-readers soon...
Jul 18, 1:25 PM
Aug 2022
sg_epk_1048596 said:
@Phantom_373 I see where you're coming from and I have to say, that i agree.

The problem is, that a lot of the inner monologues and reasonings of Yuuta and Saki that are pages if not chapters long in the LN just aren't shown in the anime.
(No spoiler anymore after EP3) E.g. why she crawled into his bed had a lot to do with her desire to become independent, move out soon and not rely on others. Both MCs currently have a really hard time trusting and relying on others (for their own reasons).
By the way, that's why they initially (EP1) told each other to not expect anything from each other, because they themselves don't expect anything from their fellow human beings. They are similar that way.

Maybe these "8mm-camera-scenes" will become more frequent to explain their thought processes. Otherwise it might become pretty dull/confusing for non-LN-readers soon...

Thanks for informing me, yeah I’ve noticed that’s a common trend in light novels is that they tend to leave out a ton of detail from the adaptations.

Which is probably hard to implement into an anime cause of how long and detailed they can be.
Jul 18, 1:31 PM

Feb 2019
Best episode by a mile. Production and writing wise this was a masterclass. The story is finally getting going with Saki admitting, at least to herself, her blossoming feelings for Asamura. In most step siblings anime this would’ve happened in episode 1, but credit to the author for showing a realistic and natural progression of events.

The direction and cinematography has always been good in this series and it has a way of making 25 minutes of talking extremely interesting, but this was a cut above. The use of shadows and lighting, scene composition and pacing gradually building up to the final 10 minutes and Saki’s memos.. masterful. I especially loved the camera angles during the underwear scene.

What seemed like a silly and meaningless conversation ended up being a perfect segue into the deeper confines of Saki’s mental which we saw at the end of the episode. Having the urge to do something and acting on it are two different things indeed and just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. I have to say, Saki sneaking into Asamura’s room and asking if he wants to buy her body was CRAZY and definitely unexpected. I knew it would go that way eventually, but damn it came out of seemingly nowhere.

Really appreciate that he didn’t get all flustered and start doing the usual anime guy shit when a girl is near him. Instead he basically told her she’s better than this and that she should be above the rumours. My MC.

“We have a lot in common even the broken parts” fuckkk, it’s real af that Asamura has a distrust of women because of his mom cheating on his dad. It’s like damn, my own mother could be tempted away so anyone else can. Given all the stuff Saki been through I also understand her quickly latching onto someone who seemingly perfectly expresses everything she feels on the inside.

“Before I knew it I started having feelings for asamura kun” 😩 need this next episode ASAP. I can’t wait to see how Saki handles her feelings, Asamura trying to little sis zone her..we’ll see how long it lasts.
Marinate1016Jul 18, 2:33 PM
Jul 18, 1:39 PM
Jul 2014
I don't quite understand how she got from "my brother doesn't know how to wash women's clothes" to "maybe my brother secretly cross-dresses". That was particularly weird watching it right after Senpai is an Otokonoko, although the overall messaging was similar in a way.

And then after denying the rumours about doing compensated dating, she sneaks into his room like that? That's not where I was expecting things to go at all. Good on him for not taking her up on it, though.
Jul 18, 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Marinate1016
Best episode by a mile. Production and writing wise this was a masterclass. The story is finally getting going with Saki admitting, at least to herself, her blossoming feelings for Asamura. In most step siblings anime this would’ve happened in episode 1, but credit to the author for showing a realistic and natural progression of events.

The direction and cinematography has always been good in this series and it has a way of making 25 minutes of talking extremely interesting, but this was a cut above. The use of shadows and lighting, scene composition and pacing gradually building up to the final 10 minutes and Saki’s memos.. masterful. I especially loved the camera angles during the underwear scene.

What seemed like a silly and meaningless conversation ended up being a perfect segue into the deeper confines of Saki’s mental which we saw at the end of the episode. Having the urge to do something and acting on it are two different things indeed and just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. I have to say, Saki sneaking into Asamura’s room and asking if he wants to buy her body was CRAZY and definitely unexpected. I knew it would go that way eventually, but damn it came out of seemingly nowhere.

Really appreciate that he didn’t get all flustered and start doing the usual anime guy shit when a girl is near him. Instead he basically told her she’s better than this and that she should be above the rumours. My MC.

“We have a lot in common even the broken parts” fuckkk, it’s real af that Asamura has a distrust of women because of his mom cheating on his dad. It’s like damn, my own mother could be tempted away so anyone else can. Given all the stuff Saki been through I also understand her quickly latching onto someone who seemingly perfectly expresses everything she feels on the inside.

“Before I knew it I started having feelings for asamura kun” 😩 need this next episode ASAP. I can’t wait to see how Saki handles her feelings, Asamura trying to little sis zone her..we’ll see how long it lasts.
I never thought that talking about gender norms is such an easy way to lure a girl into your bed.

@Marinate1016 Imagine if in the next episode it turns out that she is a guy in disguise or that he is a girl in disguise. Or even both at once. Like "Ikemen onna oneesan and otokonoko itouto."
Jul 18, 1:54 PM
Nov 2021
This show is truly insufferable dogshit
Jul 18, 1:56 PM

May 2023
fantastic episode, thanks a lot to Yuuta for making Saki think that doing that is something Yuuta really hates and thanks to Yuuta for not overreacting like some other protagonists who are faced with situations like this.

Maaya seems to be just like any other high school kid, it's nice to see that she can be good friends with Saki and Maaya calling Yuuta "nii-san" is really cute lol.

one thing I like the most is how slow this anime feels but for the inside it feels like something has progressed than before and that is Saki who already feels other things besides wanting to call Yuuta by Brother.

the diary from Saki is really good, finally being able to see how Saki's daily life is and how her perspective is.

Kitri ED is just perfection, almost cried from hearing the song alone.
Jul 18, 2:05 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Okay i guess it was good xD
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 18, 2:25 PM

May 2019
While I wasn't surprised that Saki wanted to talk one-on-one with Yuuta I was surprised that she put a move on him (at least this early) and I think it was for several reasons, in particular her seeing him react to her underwear but more deeply her having emotional and other mental issues she has to deal with.

It was mentioned towards the end that she gets an indescribable feeling in her chest when saying his name so I think they will get closer over time, and I already noticed that they're now good walking together whereas early on they walked separately.
Jul 18, 2:50 PM

Jan 2020
I was surprised that she was the one to fall for Yuuta this quickly. Glad he didn’t give into it at that time and remained rational. Pretty obvious that eventually he’ll start developing feelings too. I think he’s a pretty good mc for a series like this
Jul 18, 3:41 PM
Oct 2022
First thoughts. Japanese are really obsessed with underwear and step sibling relationships. Can honestly say that stealing underwear isn't a natural instinct, at least in my culture. Even by a teenage boy. Enjoying the sight? Sure. Stealing? No. But its an anime trope so it has to be here I guess, even in a serious work. Another trope is the required step sibling romance. Though I think they're doing this one in a classy way. Good episode.

Also reminded that I while I enjoy visiting Japan and consuming Japanese media, I wouldn't want to live there. The life of the dad leaving in the morning and catching the "last train" home is not appealing.
Jul 18, 3:49 PM

Jul 2021
This episode was an unpleasant surprise, but in hindsight I guess the show has always been like this.

I like that the show is taking things very slow and trying to be introspective and authentic. But the actual dialogue and the inner thoughts of characters feel simplistic, disconnected, and robotic.

The "proposition" scene especially came out of nowhere, was not emotionally satisfying and felt poorly explained. I felt similarly about the crossdressing discussion.

I like that the show is going for a distinct look with the colors and effects, and has beautiful music. But I can't overlook how basic the actual character art and animation are, and how the music is mostly used to fill space.

I was very on-board with this show, but now I'm not sure if I'm coming back next week.
Jul 18, 4:41 PM

Dec 2015
Man, the direction is so good
Jul 18, 5:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Unfortunate that we didn’t get both the OP and ED this week since they’re both so good, but they really went heavy on the artsy direction in this one so I get why they skipped them, we at least heard the greatness of Kitri in the background at the end. And wow, wasn’t expecting things to go the way they went with Saki here, so you’re telling me this was just in barely a week and she figured this was the right move huh lol, I read a bit of an explanation as to why Saki tried selling her body but I still don’t think it makes the most sense.

That being said, I did think this scene as well as the whole episode was very well done, really liked the way they did Saki’s perspective of the week as well, it kinda tied everything together even if I think she made quite the crazy move. I also really liked Yuuta’s reaction, I think he handled that very well, although I think it’s safe to say this is where the romance begins, it almost felt like there wouldn’t be any with the first two episodes but I think we’re really gonna start seeing it bloom going forward, I’m excited. Also looking forward to Maaya becoming part of things since she now knows Saki and Yuuta are step-siblings, I think she’ll be a lot of fun.
TheColonel76Jul 18, 5:09 PM
Jul 18, 5:14 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to delta5
I've been to funerals that were more upbeat than this show. Someone needs to get these kids to a psychiatrist yesterday. If I see one more conversation that involves them both being depresso I'm going to lose it. There's nothing going on here. It's not deep. How many times do I have to hear "betsuni" in one conversation? Everyone in this show is dead inside and the show's staff made this decision. In the manga the kids act more like actual kids and not as automata larping as humans.
@delta5 While I am enjoying the show, I do feel a bit of what you’re saying about it, also the way you worded things is hilarious lol.
Jul 18, 7:39 PM
Nov 2018
It was nice it feels like a LN fr
Jul 18, 7:40 PM
Nov 2018
It was nice it feels like a LN fr
Jul 18, 8:19 PM
Apr 2022
I haven't read the author's deeper meaning behind ayase's action but i kinda get it what she wants to accomplish in here. It was kinda like a test i think for her if she can decide whether asamura truly is a genuine person so that she can accept the fact that this family(asamura and her step-dad) can truly be trusted and is worth relying for. Thats why the lines of ayase saying "This will be easy if you guys are bad people" or something like what she said that her looks were her armor, proves that this are her intentions. Then when asamura say the line that she hates girls doing these lewd things. I think that was the answer that she wants to hear cause it proves that asamura was not tempted by her looks and that his concern to her were truly genuine. That explain maybe why she kinda now have feelings for him.
Jul 18, 9:13 PM

Aug 2021
bro fumbled. had his stepsister offer herself up within a week of living there and turned her down. he's a better man than me

all jokes aside, surprisingly thoughtful story so far. deen's giving it a high quality production
Jul 18, 10:18 PM
Aug 2021
Studio deen is doing…well???? With the given premise, this isn’t a weird ass, ecchi vibe anime…??? Pleasant surprises all around, bravo especially to this episode, but the adaptation as a whole so far. Surprise (good surprise) of the season so far.
Jul 18, 11:02 PM

Nov 2021
This episode felt so eerie. Some parts kind of confused me, I thought we were gonna see what happened at the end of episode 2, but otherwise the direction was pretty cool. The soundtrack is so soothing to listen to
Jul 18, 11:18 PM
Feb 2023
Wow. Absolutely incredible. I understood from the first episode that the anime generally talks about human morality. We can see this because anime explains everything day by day with a different mood than other romance animes.

And... the bed scene is out of the blue! I think it's more about insecurities but I'm not sure.

I couldn't understand Ayase's feelings until I listened her diary. That really made me feel sympathy.
Jul 19, 12:40 AM
Dec 2016
I really like the way they animated Saki's side, idk why I was so absorbed by the piano and the filter on these scenes especially after the silence in the previous scene. It's quite literally how I pictured when I was reading the LN, 3 episodes in and I am really amazed by the anime so far.
Jul 19, 4:50 AM

Jul 2023
I know from reading vol 1 that some stuff is omitted or at least there but de-emphasised. But damn! This is so damn good. Insert the 'this is cinema meme.'

Watching this gives me all sorts of positive emotions. I knew this anime would be great. She offered her body but he refused. They omitted the discussion about give and take, but I accept that as the bombshell that she is falling for him hits hard.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25

57 by 12yoHentaiCritic »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ARK-13 - Jun 23

104 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ARK-13 - Jun 23

156 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» The author's explanation regarding the reason why Saki offered Asamura her body.

ShiroHachi - Jul 18

44 by SgtBateMan »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Opening and Ending

ARK-13 - Jul 4

1 by ARK-13 »»
Jul 25, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.