Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 24, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, after all the battles, Makoto got some time to spend time with his party members and friends. He's been working overtime getting shit done and involved in important battles this season. They really pushed Sofia is a prominent threat this season.

And about time they clear the rest of the mutant threats in the city. Can't forget about Hbiki's importance this season too. Got what expected out of this season. Not really much changed compared to the previous in terms of storytelling style. Makoto is going to be Makoto and there's always going to be trouble in that world.

Season 3 announced!

https://tsukimichi.com/news/628/
Jun 24, 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Makoto and Shiki are given the hero's welcome back to the Demiplane, where surprisingly, Kaleneon a.k.a Fort Stella has been successfully reclaimed with no lives lost. But having Shiki be on the side of being praised on defeating Lancer/Mitsurugi, both Tomoe and Mio sure gave him hell just for standing out. Tht said, Makoto's lesson to the students to help with restoration works, both Shifu and Yuno got off the hard work thanks to Rembrandt as thanks for dealing with the mutants, while the others have it hard and fraught that he won't be in the teaching profession forever. And with Estelle introducing Zara to Makoto, it sure gets awkward between the two because of their previous merchant conflict, but at least this time, Zara recognizes his efforts to allow him free reign. At the very least, Makoto knowing Luto and the former's treatment of Sofia as a game/test of sorts, the latter sure is flabbergasted that he quickly learnt the tricks of the trade.

That leaves Luto to deal with Sofia himself, herself and Lancer being experiments of his blood fusion into creatures of his bidding. And though Sofia's been thoroughly defeated, he still has use for her as an act of revenge against Makoto for his games, if he so wishes. And a toast to everyone in the Demiplane, everyone has worked hard, including Mio whose cooking has improved for Makoto to compliment her.

Anyways, Tomoe, Mio and Shiki have been Makoto's foundations since the very start of Season 2, and he's blessed for it enough to dawn his Misumi family name on the 3 of them.

NGL, easily one of the worst sequels I've ever experienced. Season 2 DID NOT live up to the hype of Season 1.

And with Season 3 incoming, BOY...does the anime have A LOT to pick up and win fans back.

https://tsukimichi.com/news/628/
KANLen09Jun 24, 8:30 AM
Jun 24, 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
Back to the Subspace it is.

After the fierce battle in the Limia Kingdom, Makoto and Shiki returned to the Subspace. He was welcomed back by Tomoe, Mio, and the residents of the Subspace, and everyone gathered to report on the battle results and the damage incurred. Although the meeting ended in a flurry of activity, Makoto was able to spend some time with his companions for the first time in a while.

The next day, Makoto and the rest of the gang visited Rotsgard again to eliminate the remaining mutated creatures, putting an end to the disturbance that had plagued the town for several days. Meanwhile, in the Limia Kingdom, Sofia, who had been in hiding, was approached by Luto, the supreme dragon she had been searching for.

Suffice to say that season, although season one also being OK-ish, this season is a downgrade in all aspects.

I find it funny how this was two cours, yet only the last couple of episodes felt like something happened. So I think it's safe to say that season three will be the exact same... WHY DOES THIS HAVE THREE SEASONS FUCK.

Jun 24, 7:31 AM

Nov 2019
This season was a fairly decent watch. I enjoyed the Rotsgard Academy arcs as well as more focus on the Goddess' dynamic with Makoto.

Hopefully we'll see more Kuzunoha Trading Company expansion as well as more introduction for Demiplane citizen summoning.
Jun 24, 7:35 AM
Oct 2021
Season 3! I love it, I don’t understand why this show gets so much love and attention from its producers but I’m here for it. Honestly very unexpected
Jun 24, 8:32 AM
Sep 2021
Overall this season had a lot of down's & Up's. Overall above average for me.
Jun 24, 8:53 AM

Dec 2022
man you know i waited for this season to release for so long it was one of my first anime

and after 2 years of waiting i can finish this season with a satisfied mood the battle against sofia was a long time coming now the only things this needs is to perfectly exucute the battle with the goodness next episode and call it a warp if it becomes even longer i would watch it but it will ruin the fun so its better to keep it short
Jun 24, 8:55 AM

Feb 2019
Definitely better than last season. I’m looking forward to season 3 and hopefully more Hibiki. She was my fave part of this season lmao. Time for a clean up after the big battle! This was a nice way to wrap up the season after such a hectic final arc.

Sofia just can’t catch a break dawg 😭 they passing her around like a blunt at this point. She was already damn near on the verge of death after that Makoto fight then Luto pulls up and crushes her spirit. Poor thing was on top of the world just a few eps ago lmao.

Lot of good slice of life moments we’ve come to love from Tsukimichi. The students realising Makoto not that old was great, but Mio stole the show for me. First of all, happy for her that her cooking has improved she looked like she was about to fall out from blushing so hard.

“Let me attend to your needs” WOW that was bold, almost thought she’d confess but she backed out at the last second. Shiki and Tomoe laughing at her was rude 😭 my girl’s trying her hardest. The three of them are officially family now with the same last name, such a nice way to end what was a very good season full of lots of ups and downs.

Can’t wait to see what they got cooked up next with the demons and the goddess
Marinate1016Jun 24, 12:47 PM
Jun 24, 9:43 AM

Jan 2012
And so we wind down with partying, rebuilding, renaming and a look at another season.

As I hinted at a couple weeks back I actually found most of this season underwhelming. A too huge chunk was just setup and world building. I'd say the first half to two-thirds was largely that. I understand that stuff is important, but it was just presented so very boringly. Some of it, like the obsessed blonde dude who turned into a monster, didn't even have a satisfying payoff. We wasted so much time on him just for Mio to unceremoniously kill him off. In theory I guess that's fine, but it makes it seem so pointlessly unnecessary he even existed as a plot device in the first place! Thankfully things did pick up in the final few episodes before this one. And at least all the setup wasn't done in endless boring meetings like this season of Slime. I absolutely enjoyed season 1 of this more, but I'll be generous and give this the same score, a 7/10. Season 3 had better be better than this.
Jun 24, 9:46 AM

Oct 2008
A nicely wrapped up ending.

Really enjoyed it overall. My only complaint is that they skipped too many little things. There were a lot of cool moments at the academy that I wanted to see animated but they didn't make it in. Looking forward to season 3, was not expecting it at all.
Jun 24, 9:49 AM

Feb 2019
I guess the male summoned hero is going down a cray path unlike the female hero. And Makoto's made his three attendants family by giving them his family name. Tomoe & Mio getting jealous over Shiki defeating a far greater foe & garnering Makoto's praise was hilarious coz they both are trying so hard to impress him, but Shiki took all the glory lol
Jun 24, 9:53 AM

Dec 2010
Looking forward to season 3.

Need more action scenes!!!

And Makoto talks more now
Jun 24, 10:03 AM

May 2022
The end of the season is quite relaxing and calming.
I can't wait for the third season.
Thank you.

Jun 24, 10:21 AM
May 2021
Trash af season, 4/10. Not gonna watch S3 if I don't hear good stuff about it
Jun 24, 10:22 AM

Jun 2008
Overall alright, but the entire story has issues. Mainly the inconsistent main character.
The Manga has the same problem and I suspect so does the LN, so it's just how he was written.
Makoto is far too passive which makes him boring to follow around.
He also has some severe confidence issues, which would be fine if he was consistent in it.
But when he finally fought sophia all the sudden he became so confident that the entire fight was basically just him toying with her.
Which seems to imply he's aware of his absurd power, but yet he's been intimidated by far weaker opponents constantly and the anime constantly implies that makoto doesn't understand how powerful he is... Which one is it? Pick one damnit...
The story also struggles to find a reason to continue and half this season was basically aimless.
The speed in which the story progresses is so slow, and yet the anime still left alot of important character and world building out which I don't understand why.
But now finally the entire demons vs humans war comes into the focus which is good, lets hope it stays on track in Season 3.
Jun 24, 11:11 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
Eh, that's kinda a disappointing finale. I was expecting something similar to the first season tbh.
Jun 24, 11:17 AM
Apr 2023
Pleasant ending (for Makoto) to the season, and fun season all round that introduced more of the other two Japanese heroes.

I didn't think that I'd end up feeling bad for Sofia 😶 but will wait to see what happens to her next season, and if she gets some kind of torturous treatment from the like Tomoki (the mind control hero) or if she's handed over to the King. I'm hoping it's nothing too extreme anyway though 😅

Looking forward to next season too!
Jun 24, 11:21 AM

Oct 2017
Aftermath of the battle and season overall. Makoto's become quite the smoothtalker, Tomoe's completely charmed. He even got free brothel service for him. The princess is cute, hopefully more of her next season. What did Luto do to Sofia? Still hoping she'll somehow end up working for Makoto. Rona's upto making new schemes but wonder how Makoto meeting the demon lord will go. Was nice seeing the afterparty and great to see the gorgons again. Poor Mio though, why won't Makoto give her what she wants. Tomoe and Shiki got the kicks out of it. But well they got his family name now.

Good season again and while the pacing could have been better I'm fine with what we got. Need more Tomoe and Mio next season though and the gorgons as well. Looking forward to it.
MegamiRemJun 28, 4:58 AM
Jun 24, 11:26 AM

Sep 2014
Wait Sofia is still alive?! Well thats good I guess. I almost feel bad for her. Definitely one of the more interesting characters.

MC-kun is as allergic to sex as ever.

This season did not leave a strong impression on me, cant believe I have been watching this since january. It just feels like nothing really happened.

And season 3 is already announced?! Wow, is this show doing so well?

6/10 from me just like the first season. S3 needs to have more Tomoe and Mio, they hard carry the show.

To think barely above average stuff like this gets 3 seasons, multiple cours even! yet something like No Game No Life only had 1..
Comander-07Jun 24, 11:32 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 24, 12:20 PM

May 2021
at least it ended on a good note. some ppl are saying this season is (way) better than the the 1st one but i truly don't know why they openly lying like that fr. first 3/4ish of this season was mostly world building then the last few eps were actually fun (yeah action ikr, which C2C did wayyyyy better). s3 already announced, can't wait to see him interact by actually talking! hope more hibiki interactions(battlekini) too and that tomoki dies fr.

Ryoda- said:
Overall alright, but the entire story has issues. Mainly the inconsistent main character.
The Manga has the same problem and I suspect so does the LN, so it's just how he was written.
Makoto is far too passive which makes him boring to follow around.
He also has some severe confidence issues, which would be fine if he was consistent in it.
But when he finally fought sophia all the sudden he became so confident that the entire fight was basically just him toying with her.
Which seems to imply he's aware of his absurd power, but yet he's been intimidated by far weaker opponents constantly and the anime constantly implies that makoto doesn't understand how powerful he is... Which one is it? Pick one damnit...
this is kinda true too. hope there's more development for makoto, he's still kinda young after all.

poor mio, hope she suckeeds soon.
Jun 24, 12:27 PM
Aug 2022
I thought Makoto giving his family name to the girls and Shiki was sweet. It makes them 4 feel like a real family.

Overall I’d say I preferred the first season. But I did really like this season. Especially with how involved Shiki was.

Hyped for season 3
Jun 24, 12:59 PM
Mar 2024
season 3 yeahhh........ the anime not really good but i will follow it coz i love the story... the manga version still better so far...
Jun 24, 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
I wish they could've spared Sofia somehow, she seemed like such a tragic character at the end.

Luto copying the mana matter was unexpected

I wish Makoto would stop being a child and let these GORGEOUS BABES "attend to his needs" if someone gave me a free pass to a brothel, I'd put a tent outside and live there.

Overall a solid ending, but the season its self had too much fluff for 25 episodes. The academy arc was entirely unnecessary in my opinion

I'm giving it a 7.05/10 at best. Conflicts were okay, but too few and far between. Mikoto learning to speak was great, but no real building between him and Hibiki? Lost opportunity for sure.

Jun 24, 1:13 PM
Mar 2020
Oh well, back to waitting... Now for the third season :/
Jun 24, 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
Oh, so Sofia was still alive.. but I guess he killed her by extracting all the dragon souls out of her? But then he took her with him, so... maybe we'll see her again after all.

So this season was a bit disappointing. The ending was quite good, especially episode 24 was probably the best episode including season 1. Unfortunately it was a very slow burn before that and too much focus on side characters, so I can't really score this the same as the first season. 6/10
Jun 24, 2:12 PM
Jan 2024
good ending although in the final part where mio asks makoto about teaching him how to do things, in the novel it is a much longer conversation but it is still fine, let's hope for a 3rd season
Jun 24, 2:38 PM

Dec 2013
Makoto giving them his last name was the perfect way to end the season, a pretty sweet and significant gift, I'm super glad we immediately got confirmation of S3, more Mio will always be a good thing. Kinda feel bad for Sofia at the end, and she probably has a fate worse than death.
Jun 24, 3:00 PM

Sep 2018
I have an inkling that this would have been a better experience if I had binged it. Think that's what I'm going to do for next season.
Jun 24, 3:55 PM
Aug 2020
a good way to finish this season

different from the first 1 but same spirit.
7/10
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 24, 3:56 PM

Dec 2018
Not the greatest way to end the season, but it was good enough I guess. I really didn't want that woman to die; I never thought of her as evil...that dragon needs an ass whooping.

Everyone else seems to be doing fine. Again, this show ends up being good, but just barely. It's really hard to put it anywhere above "just slightly better than average". 6.7/10, rounded up to a 7, which is probably more than it deserves.
Jun 24, 5:08 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
I have an inkling that this would have been a better experience if I had binged it. Think that's what I'm going to do for next season.
GakutoDeathGlare said:

My man, most anime are like that.
I did the same for S1, cuz otherwise I would have dropped it, if I had to follow weekly, and in binging it, it was hella fun, especially the second half, when it all come to me at once, binged like ep3-12 in a single day.
Jun 24, 5:09 PM

Dec 2022
See you all on season 3
dsprJun 24, 5:17 PM
Jun 24, 5:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah the aftermath.

Makoto denied Mio wish and needs her to sub it into more appropriate wish xd. Well at least three of them got Makoto names, its official then.

Meanwhile, Luto still sus af. Rona now trying to make the demon king involved as well, and i am not surprise if the demon king actually a woman. Those empire hero dude still a dang dude. While Makoto senpai have a journey to the east to fulfill Shiki request.

Alright then that's it for the finale. Even though i truly despise the first half of this season. Toward the end its become quite nice again ngl. Jc staff visual still as mediocre as ever when handling the most of the part. But the announcement for the next season giving a glimmer of hope they might focus more attention to detail especially from those matter.

All in all, looking forward to see more of tsukimichi.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 24, 6:06 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Playcool
GakutoDeathGlare said:

My man, most anime are like that.
I did the same for S1, cuz otherwise I would have dropped it, if I had to follow weekly, and in binging it, it was hella fun, especially the second half, when it all come to me at once, binged like ep3-12 in a single day.
@Playcool I think slow narratives can be more appreciated from a binge watch (and on the side of the spectrum, high intensity action packed shows), I enjoy both weekly and binge watching, and only have this thought every now and then with some cases. On the other hand, anime like Tis Time for Torture where it's whole thing is a single comedic gag played in different ways, IMO, those are perfect for weekly watching.

GakutoDeathGlareJun 24, 6:09 PM
Jun 24, 8:11 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, LUTO/Root is the true evil in this series!!!
I feel sorry for Sophia, her life is being played by Luto. How sickening. She deserves better.

So the things I hate about this series were:
1.) Mio killing a student-transformed-monster that has the possibility of coming back to normal by using Makoto's prowess, but because of her personality, she killed them like an ant.

2.) The hero who eventually created a harem just by looking at them, and even
. (Well, thankfully, they didn't gave hints of that)

3.) Luto, playing the lives of many people by living in the shadows. Specifically, Sophia's case where she was despised because of her prowess.

4.) The adaptation skipping things that were much more fun to watch: i.e. how their world works, and their magic system.

5.) The author creating a couple out of supporting characters, and will eventually kill their ship at the end of it all, by killing them. (Talking about the blue-haired girl from Kaleneon, the little sister)

6.) Hibiki wearing indecent clothing... 😤 (Could've been better)

7.) The ED being more sensual that it needs to be.

8.) Summarizing the other two heroes' story too much.

9.) Probably lack of animation for mob characters' pov.

10.) Adaptation sucked, and you need to read the LN to understand it all.

A tragic series indeed. Like HxH for supporting characters.
CrazyButNot4UJun 24, 8:21 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 24, 8:25 PM

Jul 2022
A third season has already been confirmed, so I hope it won't be like this second one, which left much to be desired. They tried to focus more on the lore, but with a terrible pacing. There were very few good or fun moments, unlike in the first season. However, the second half of this season gradually improved.

Regardless, I like this anime and will continue watching it.
Jun 24, 9:04 PM

Apr 2012
ok ok listen
take the brothel that guy is repairing
and take the gorgon girls
Jun 24, 9:05 PM
Sep 2016
Mio crying of hapiness bc her karaage is praised by Waka-sama.... So f*ing blessed....

Rona x Io standing on a cliff... K-I-S-S-I-N-G

The gorgons are secretly plotting to get Lime's D...

Last Mahou Shoujo Banana for a while...

What a fun final EP.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jun 24, 9:10 PM

Sep 2018
Very solid conclusion for the season. Lots of great interactions this episode. 9/10 for the season
Jun 24, 11:19 PM

Jun 2024
Another excellent season, can't wait for the 3rd.
I always enjoy watching how op Kuzunoha is during his fights.
Everyone else also got their moments to shine.
I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Jun 25, 1:55 AM

Feb 2018
A pretty chill final episode. Makoto got called weird a bunch, and now his three big followers are sharing his last name, nice. I'll be waiting for the next season!

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 25, 4:17 AM
Oct 2022
I really like this anime and I hope season 3 will be broadcast soon, hopefully there will be more episodes
Jun 25, 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
Huh, Sofia is still alive somehow, and Luto has plans for her still.

And the immature hero of Gritonia is still sulking because no one is taking him seriously, ughhh how about growing up a little, just a tiny bit? >_<

So the three are officially his family now by giving them his family name. Aww.

7/10 Not as exciting as I remember the first season for me but I guess it has it's moments.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 25, 5:21 AM

Dec 2015
I have no idea how people think this isekai isn't generic trash, but I guess MAL ratings are a joke after all. As for me, this is the last time I force myself to watching something so disgustingly appalling. I've seen anime with under a score of 6 and enjoyed them more than whatever they tried to do here.

Still, it hurts knowing S1 was an enjoyable experience and now we get Smartphone Isekai level of writing for this season.
Jun 25, 5:46 AM
May 2022
I am enjoy with this anime
Jun 25, 7:24 AM
Jun 2007
The fight in last ep was kinda one sided haha. Now that three of em received last name of Misumi.
Jun 25, 12:46 PM

Nov 2009
CrazyButNot4U said:

Wow, LUTO/Root is the true evil in this series!!!
I feel sorry for Sophia, her life is being played by Luto. How sickening. She deserves better.

So the things I hate about this series were:
1.) Mio killing a student-transformed-monster that has the possibility of coming back to normal by using Makoto's prowess, but because of her personality, she killed them like an ant.

2.) The hero who eventually created a harem just by looking at them, and even

3.) Luto, playing the lives of many people by living in the shadows. Specifically, Sophia's case where she was despised because of her prowess.

4.) The adaptation skipping things that were much more fun to watch: i.e. how their world works, and their magic system.

5.) The author creating a couple out of supporting characters, and will eventually kill their ship at the end of it all, by killing them. (Talking about the blue-haired girl from Kaleneon, the little sister)

6.) Hibiki wearing indecent clothing... 😤 (Could've been better)

7.) The ED being more sensual that it needs to be.

8.) Summarizing the other two heroes' story too much.

9.) Probably lack of animation for mob characters' pov.

10.) Adaptation sucked, and you need to read the LN to understand it all.

A tragic series indeed. Like HxH for supporting characters.

I agree with most of these,

(I hate that male hero... dude's purely useless, have a bad personality, and only gets the girls due to his stupid powers... what was the Goddess thinking? o wait... she doesn't think, she's also retarded)

But Hibiki wearing less cloth wasn't that bad (it was sorta explained that the less cloth she wore, the stronger she is, in this stupid Goddess's world...)

ED is ok, I find it funny, LOOOL (PSTD on ppls with the naked-piggy tho)

And my own view, I feels that Makoto is still too... "childish?", I mean... he's still pretty much living in his own view of the world where he thinks he's good at Merchanting and planning when in fact 90% of the Merchanting and plans are all done by his friends and attendants... And Makoto STILL rejects the idea that some of the girls in this series aren't attractive or has any idea how to use them as poster girls to grow his demiplane. (such as he's still wondering what to do with the Medusas...)

Plus Makoto himself said he's still not an adult yet...

KANLen09 said:
with no lives lost.

Except for the Demons, LOL (not the mutants)

I am pretty sure not all Demons escaped with Rona...

And are they only referring to Makoto's group... I am sure some of the Kingdom's soldiers died.

Including the "merchants" mentioned by that Zara dude.

so... instead of fully killing Sofia like Makoto told Luto to... Luto just retrieve her dragon powers and turn them back into dragon eggs and went off somewhere with the unconscious Sofia...

I wonder what Luto's going to do with Sofia... hopefully Sofia will return and be an ally... maybe... judging by this Luto dude's pretty schemey...

And LOL @ the after party with the Banana girls... that dance... LOL

Also... Makoto gave his attendants his Family Name...

I wonder if this means Makoto now won't ever "get intimate" with any of them as he treats them as Family members instead of romantic targets... unless Makoto's into Incest play, lol.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 25, 1:54 PM

Mar 2010
I'm left with a hollow heart, and as much as I want to laugh at how much of a nothing burger this entire season was.. I 'm just too disappointed. I want my time back.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 25, 2:20 PM
Sep 2023
And lo, it was a poor end to an already poor series.
Jun 26, 8:11 PM

Nov 2022
I love how Makoto went into a "Cut the Bullshit" mode once he had his encounter with the goddess. Through it all he was not really taking things seriously, which led to him just staying naive, but now he staying sharp and not longer bites his tongue
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

66 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

56 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.