Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 10, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Sophia looked so eager to fight Makoto this episode, as if she's waiting for this moment her whole life. On the other hand, Makoto took this fight casually that's almost amusing to see.

Her transformation looked barbaric and looks like she was trying to really prove a point. Makoto's fighting form and style was boring but effective.

Jun 10, 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
It's time for a rematch.

Sofia suddenly intruded into the battle between Makoto and Io. Having long desired a rematch with Makoto, Sofia wasted no time in launching a fierce attack on her rival upon her arrival on the battlefield. Despite being outnumbered with Sofia's entry into the fray, Makoto remained unfazed, displaying a confident demeanor. Utilizing his materialized magical power, Mana Body, Makoto relentlessly pressed Io and Sofia into a corner. Meanwhile, in the Limia Kingdom, a barrage of light swords unleashed by Lancer rained down on Hibiki and her party as they fought off the demons.

Getting really close to the finish line now.

Jun 10, 9:28 AM
Oct 2022
THE REVENGE MATCH IS HERE!!
Jun 10, 9:31 AM

Jul 2009
Reply to IzanaSolos
It's time for a rematch.

Sofia suddenly intruded into the battle between Makoto and Io. Having long desired a rematch with Makoto, Sofia wasted no time in launching a fierce attack on her rival upon her arrival on the battlefield. Despite being outnumbered with Sofia's entry into the fray, Makoto remained unfazed, displaying a confident demeanor. Utilizing his materialized magical power, Mana Body, Makoto relentlessly pressed Io and Sofia into a corner. Meanwhile, in the Limia Kingdom, a barrage of light swords unleashed by Lancer rained down on Hibiki and her party as they fought off the demons.

Getting really close to the finish line now.
That's putting it lightly.
More like an adult putting up with a few young teenagers' temper tantrums.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 10, 9:32 AM

Mar 2023
The episode was ok at best, they somehow managed to spend 20 minutes showing a boring fight in a turn-based manner with pointless lines about how strong makoto is. I am really disappointed with the season. No way the first season was this bad?
Jun 10, 9:42 AM
Mar 2020
That was fun to watch, but its gonna get old fast.
Suppose this story will overstay its welcome by the end of the season, like any series that feels the need to constantly escalate the strength of their already god like MC yet still tries to rely on tension from conflict.
Though who knows, maybe we will go into empire and eccon building after this, after all we are supposed to be following the adventures of a "merchant"
It really is a shame no writer emulating Overlord really seems to understand what makes that story work
Jun 10, 9:44 AM
Aug 2013
The dragon's design is funny ... felt like a dragon from bakugan
Jun 10, 9:52 AM

Nov 2019
Haha edgy bs go brrrrrr

Like the only thing I enjoyed is Makoto's EQ, and Sofia actually being a baka tomboy.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 10, 10:18 AM

Oct 2017
Rona and Sofia both finally learnt who the other was talking about. The look on Rona's face, she's smart though. Understanding her limits and backing off unlike Sofia. Too much pride will be her downfall but as a warrior it's respect worthy. I kinda don't want her to die and maybe serve Makoto which is very unlikely. Meanwhile Shiki will take care of Lancer.
Jun 10, 10:20 AM
Jan 2009
This was a good episode. The action was there and even the dialogue was pretty good. Most importantly, he's finally not hiding his power AND acting like he's as strong as he is, rather than sniveling around pretending to be weak and nervous of everyone. It's been so annoying to watch a god-like character let himself be pushed around constantly.
Jun 10, 10:22 AM
Apr 2020
Really good eps. It has some cool sequences.
Makoto being a boss and bullying Sophia is fun to watch.
Looking forward to final eps.
Jun 10, 10:26 AM
Nov 2017
WOOOOOO MAKOTO SHOW THEM THEIR PLACE!!!
Jun 10, 10:36 AM

Mar 2018
Sofia being under Hero's seduction was a nice plot twist LMAO
here in Brazil we call that type of person that speak more than do as "Buxa"
Sport Club Corinthians Paulist is the biggest football team in the world.
51 is cachaça
Jun 10, 10:44 AM

Dec 2022
man Makoto should just kill sofia and become the new demon lord after killing the demon lord he will rule the entire world

like Makoto is too op if this goes he might actually kill the goddess
Jun 10, 10:49 AM
Mar 2014
Yess!! makoto play around with sofia and make rona to know her place
sofia getting charmed was satisfying as she deserve that shame
next is lancer, go shiki show your sadistic nature of lich
Jun 10, 10:51 AM
Mar 2024
i wonder if rona go back to the fort and facing mio or tomoe?
Jun 10, 10:56 AM

Sep 2014
Standout episode for this season.

This was so immensely satisfying, after Kuzunoha basically stood around doing nothing all the time and getting ridiculed all over, he finally lets the demons get a taste of his real ability.

I was honestly expecting Sofia to be a bigger threat. Its about time she got humbled though. If all she has is stolen power from "greater" dragons, she has no chance at all.

Looking forward to seeing Shiki fight for real, usually the girls steal all the credit as fighters, maybe Mutsurugi will be a challenge since he got a power up?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 10, 11:34 AM

Dec 2013
Makoto talking shit and looking down on those three was really hype, the head of the merchant guild made a big mistake when he talked shit about Makoto and broke his "good guy" phase. I hope Shiki's fight delivers and we have yet to see how is Mio doing.
Jun 10, 11:38 AM

Jan 2012
Easily the best episode so far of what has been to this point an unfortunately underwhelming second season imo. Finally seeing Kuzunoha lay the smackdown on Io, Sofia and by proxy Rona was immensely satisfying. It's just a shame it took this late into the season to get good. But more on that in my final thoughts in a couple weeks. I'd love seeing Shiki handle Lancer/Mitsurugi without Kuzunoha needing to get involved too, but I doubt it'll go that way. Well, we'll see.
Jun 10, 11:39 AM
Aug 2017
That dragoon looked like Mechagodzilla LOL :D
Jun 10, 11:57 AM
Nov 2023
Man, this season really is alergic to hurrying it the fuck along, huh...
An entire 20 minutes on a single fight where Kuzunoha wiped the floor with 3 people is a crazy decision, especially when there is more stuff happening elsewhere
It wasn't a bad fight, don't get me wrong. It was nice seeing the MC actually do something for once, and I don't mind his slightly edgy badassery but like, did it need 20 minutes?
I keep saying pacing is the worst problem with this season. A good chunk of the dialogue is useless and things could have happened in half the time they actually do.
I get theyt're adapting a novel, but come on, there's a reason things cut and hurried a bit, it's fine to not have some of the "wow, you're so strong" dialogue
Jun 10, 11:57 AM
Jun 2021
Istg they're edging me so hard right now just lemme bust like come on
Jun 10, 12:00 PM

May 2021
good ep. that's how WE like makoto fr
cold icl
Jun 10, 12:03 PM
Oct 2020
I'm in love with makato's personality fr. He knows what needs to be done during his fights.
Jun 10, 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
God, every time they switch to Hibiki I can feel my braincells dying. So much filler this season but thankfully we finally get SOME fighting and DELICIOUS Sawashiro.
Jun 10, 1:02 PM

Jul 2022
Finally, a good episode. It's a shame that there are only two episodes left before it all ends. Both Sofia and Lancer arrived very arrogant despite having been beaten, I don't know where they get so much confidence from...

I had some respect for Sofia as a dragon-slayer/warrior, but after being humiliated and enchanted by the Hero, I lost some respect for her. On top of that, she said to wait for Lancer to arrive, when Lancer himself will be humiliated by Shiki.
Jun 10, 1:19 PM
May 2022
This episode starts with a battle that is arguably one-sided. yuhu, can see Kuzunoha's action fighting with santi against Sophia Bulga.
Then the fact that Kuzunoha has a demon is quite curious for me, yes hopefully it will be answered soon why that is.

A little annoyed with Root, waiting for how Makoto will fight her.
Then, shiki against mitsurugi, can't wait how they will fight, and still looking forward to next week's episode.

Jun 10, 1:34 PM
Feb 2020
Great episode, with lots of action
Jun 10, 1:41 PM
Jan 2024
good episode although mitsurugi's dragon form is a bit strange, but good chapter
Jun 10, 1:50 PM

Feb 2014
So Makoto became OP the moment her entered the realm. The world is too weak for him.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 10, 2:17 PM

Feb 2019
Damn this was a banger episode, lowkey my fave of the series. Makoto was deadass just toying with Sofia. She’s hot af and one of my underrated waifus this season, but Makoto was dismantling her. She had zero chance in this fight even with all the dragon power ups.

“Even you scream like a normal person sometimes” Jesus Makoto that’s savage. Sofia who’s come off as so proud and arrogant ever since her first appearance was just made to look like a plaything. Like a little kid fighting an adult. Makoto always been a lil sassy, but he had the snark turned up to 1000 in this one. Even Rona was terrified when he told her to stop casting that spell or she’d die 💀 that’s some straight savage shit.

Mitsurugi dragon form is massive, but cmon. Shiki is gonna easily tear him apart next episode, can’t wait.
Marinate1016Jun 10, 2:33 PM
Jun 10, 3:28 PM
Oct 2022
I still don't get what their bizarre obsession with fighting him is. First time he's literally telling them he's got nothing to do with anything, and the second, it's become incredibly clear that the greatest obstacle they pose to him is a diplomatic one.

P.S.: Does Rona ever get her legs broken or something? I feel like she got off way too easy after fucking him over, then talking down to him.
HyperlinkBlockedJun 10, 3:40 PM
Jun 10, 3:55 PM
Mar 2020
Kuzonoha should've just shown a little mercy and killed Sofia outright.
Jun 10, 4:37 PM

Mar 2013
Wow.. Sofia getting beaten. Weak.
I can't wait for Mitsurugi to be beaten up by Shiki, since I barely see him fighting.

Two more episodes left.. 🥲

Btw, I haven't seen the guy who was shipped to Sofia. Where's that guy? 🤔
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 10, 5:06 PM

Dec 2022
Great episode...
Jun 10, 5:16 PM
Apr 2022
This episode finally had the insolent trash talking I've been longing for
Jun 10, 6:19 PM

Mar 2023
Now all we need is for him to fight someone as strong as him, cause while the current fight is what we needed all season, it feels like Makoto is just a bit too op here for the fight to not grow stagnant if they decide to drag it out for the next 2 episodes.

I know his power is way beyond Rona, I mean he is even toying with her right midfight like a plaything. But I was also sort of hoping at least one of her attacks would partially cut him (not just his physical mana shield), just a little during this fight, or even give him a small burn. Just so we could feel like Makoto has to stay focused, even if it's obvious he is going to come out on top here 100%.😂
Jun 10, 7:23 PM

Dec 2010
Best part was all the trash talking.
All the wait has finally paid off with the fight scenes.
Jun 10, 8:28 PM

Feb 2019
So Sofia was affected by that hero's charm, but her pride won't let her admit it to kuzonoha. Can't wait for Shinki & Lancer's face off next week; who will come.out the victor, I wonder?
Jun 10, 9:37 PM
Apr 2021
Makoto seriously mode, ikuzoooo
Jun 10, 9:56 PM
Jan 2019
they got owned really bad
Jun 10, 11:31 PM
Aug 2020
strong kuzunoha as always
Jun 11, 1:07 AM

Nov 2017
yoo, Makoto just humbled Sofia from the start until the end lol
Jun 11, 2:15 AM

Jul 2017
Kinda sad that we had to go through 15 boring episodes for this level of bland action, i miss season 1
Jun 11, 2:59 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to Kitsune_089
Kinda sad that we had to go through 15 boring episodes for this level of bland action, i miss season 1
@Kitsune_089 I completely agree. The first season wasn’t perfect, but it had better pacing and a really satisfying final battle. Hopefully, the next two episodes will make watching this season worth it...
Jun 11, 3:23 AM
Dec 2013
man, what a bad adaptation, two peak calamity beings are fighting but the building still intact, i expect it to crumble until nothing left. they looks so weak in this episode. sofia even said that she could destroy a country but they can’t event make a hole in the wall
Jun 11, 6:04 AM
Jan 2020
They better go all out on the final fight like last season since I really don't think this is gonna get a S3 sooner or later lol

Too bad C2C is focused on Shangri-la Frontier so this gets shafted to JC Staff instead
RonninnJun 11, 6:08 AM
Jun 11, 6:16 AM

Apr 2009
Come on Sofia, can you try any harder.? Lancer won't be there, as Makoto declared Shiki will curb-stomp your greater dragon friend, and I'm inclined to believe Makoto on this.

Great fights but not enough mindless and wanton WMD level of damages...yet? He formed a lake last time, collateral damages and villain reputation aside the least he could do this time is flatten the entire capital city or erase it off the map for our expectations and entertainment. XD Or maybe I'm expecting too much?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 11, 6:48 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Ronninn
They better go all out on the final fight like last season since I really don't think this is gonna get a S3 sooner or later lol

Too bad C2C is focused on Shangri-la Frontier so this gets shafted to JC Staff instead
@Ronninn Nah JC is doing better than C2C. Just the script dont allow them to do anything more than that. You can see the animation is more consistent than last season.
Jun 11, 6:57 AM

Nov 2023
Another great episode from this wonderful franchise.

Sophia vs Makoto!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Lame power up/transformation??!

RjtheGreat14 - 9 hours ago

6 by The_Almighty-One »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

43 by AgentDuck »»
53 minutes ago

» Is it just me , or is this season just really boring to watch ?

Shomix - May 14

35 by Mystyc_Cheez »»
Yesterday, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

61 by ItsukaOOOOShido »»
Jun 15, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

68 by Gator »»
Jun 13, 7:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.