Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2021 3:18 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Like I figured, the fight has only just started. The fight will continue and while there was an unnecessarily backstory into Adam and Eve, there seems to be a lot more actual fighting in this match than the previous one. Speaking of Eve, they really animated her beautifully. Aphrodite might be jealous, though they haven't shown a reaction from her yet.

Why the heck was there a baby in the crowd? haha.

The story is still full of clichés, but it's still insanely fun.
Jun 17, 2021 4:41 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, I remembered the story of Adam and Eve a bit differently... 😂

Pfff, I was afraid of that, the sooner I think about it, the sooner it happens. How many times is he going to change form? Just die pleaseeee
Jun 17, 2021 4:54 AM

Jun 2019
"You don't need a reason to protect your children". This just not made mankind emotional but I got emotional as well. Spoken like a true parent. Adam did all this out of hatred of gods for what they did to his wife, Eve. You don't mess with Adam's wife and the mother of humanity like that.

Zeus still hasn't given up yet and now he has taken his final form, ADAMAS. Adam also looks surprised and has taken his guard up for the first time. This looks certainly interesting.
Jun 17, 2021 8:09 AM
Mar 2020
Best episode yet I'd say, Adam's backstory was a bit long but the fight sequence was pretty cool and wasn't just still frames for this. Man, these osts are proper movie soundtrack level, they really get you into the feels. Adam's dialogue about protecting his children and not needing a reason for it got me shook in the manga and was even better in the anime. 9/10 episode
Jun 17, 2021 10:56 AM

Oct 2017
I take back what I said about Adam being a chad. He's not just a chad this guy is a true legend. Him saying do you need a reason to save your child scene was glorious. Thou as I thought the fight ain't over. Zeus is back. I do hope Adam will defeat him. Also Eve is beautiful.
Jun 17, 2021 1:03 PM

Aug 2016
Adam just showing why he's the best, don't mess with his woman or his kids.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jun 17, 2021 2:14 PM

May 2018
Lol Zeus is now in his super grandpa form
Jun 17, 2021 9:02 PM

Dec 2020
adam being the absolute LEGEND he is
Jun 18, 2021 4:53 AM

Apr 2018
Damn they nerfed Eve like crazy
Also Adam is the goat... ''Do you need a reason to protect your children''
got clapped tho
SideCharacterKalJun 18, 2021 4:57 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 18, 2021 2:13 PM

Aug 2015
It was pretty good episode actually.

I love how they animated Eve she looks absolutely gorgeous.

One thing they messed up is the whole humanity praying for Adam's victory,that should've been towards the end of the fight not now, that made that scene significantly less impactful and forgetful.
Jun 18, 2021 4:31 PM

Sep 2014
Obviously "the real fight just begun" (urgh broly flashbacks)

But can we talk about how awesome Adam is portrayed? I never thought much about Adam as a potential character concept, but damn talk about literal Alpha Male.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 PM

Dec 2018
Of course the king of God won't be defeat that easily, next episode must be good.

Jun 20, 2021 10:23 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I should've know that Zeus would reveal his final form on Adam.
Jun 23, 2021 1:48 AM
Jan 2020
I'm enjoying the series, but after 7 episodes we are still in fight 2 of 13. how are they gonna do 11 fights in 5 episodes?
Jun 24, 2021 3:26 AM

Jul 2013
Fun fact: In Greek Adamas means diamond or it could refer to someone that can't be tamed
Jun 25, 2021 12:09 PM

May 2015
Oh no Freeza transformed again! I mean Zeus!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 8, 2021 9:33 AM

Feb 2021
Adam? More like CHADAM!!! I'm proud of my ancestor! ಥ_ಥ

Welp sure Zeus isn't dead. That old pervert geezer >:(

Loki is...a masochist I guess?

Also his final form looks disappointing to me lol.

Jul 12, 2021 6:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao that Adam and Eve backstory looked kinda ridiculous with the Snake, but Adam looked so cool xD the pacing is still very slow and Zeus comes back with another form to fight again, I hope that Adam will still win to be honest
Jul 19, 2021 6:22 AM
Oct 2019
I don't think Adam and Eve story was like this but whatever it's a fiction they can twist it lol

"You don't need a reason to protect your children" i got emotional as well...
Holy Shit.

Damn Zeus finally showing his true power.
Aug 3, 2021 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
I wish Zeus would just die already. Very frustrating character
Aug 19, 2021 1:34 PM

Jul 2016
No Lilith mention; no God making an appearance and the Devil being portrayed as a cartoon villain instead of the scheming and terrifying being we know? Yeah... worst episode of the series so far.
Also, pretty lame the way in how they freed Eve's character from all guilt just to justify Adam's grudge towards God. Like, "free will"? What's that?
Aug 21, 2021 7:21 AM

Jan 2021
Lol Adam and Eve's past story is pretty ridiculous haha ​​XD because how could Adam act so savage to save Eve omg but that's okay it's pretty cool, also Eve is really beautiful.

I'm already happy and relieved because I thought Adam won the fight, to be honest I really support Adam and also the human side so I hope he wins T--T but it looks like this is not going to go as expected...

Dec 11, 2021 2:53 PM

Oct 2013
There was Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel... But why I couldn't see Seth anywhere? :(

Woah, as expected, Zeus wouldn't go down so easily.

Adam is such a marvelous person. His motivations not being the hate towards the gods, but love for the whole humanity, are simply grand.
Dec 20, 2021 9:42 AM

Mar 2021
That’s a heavy apple and really 99.9999% why not just say certain or something. Adams and eves story was decent I like how they changed it stupid but kind of fun. We all knew Zeus wouldn’t be beaten so easily but they did make us wait a while. That transformation I really don’t know if I liked it or not.
Jan 11, 2022 12:50 AM

Nov 2019
Exactly how I predicted in the previous episode, Zeus will obviously do some miracle BS after being taken down to get back into the game, Adding another episode to this battle, we still haven't seen Zeus' background yet so next episode will probably be his time.

This episode felt really exclusive to Adam in the beginning showing his past of exploitation of the gods and his motive is revealed to be protecting his kids the humans. Can't say it was the most interesting but it was predictable considering his existence as a copy of the gods.

Yet again 3 unnecessary lines from the Valkyrie assistant shounen girl character in this episode have been skipped. My life has improved magnificently from not listening to that dialogue
Aug 31, 2022 1:08 AM
Jun 2013
Well I did not see attempted rape being a part of the Adam and eve story coming. I did like that the serpent was an actual douch bag and got his ass killed. It was awesome what adam did for his wife.Zeus new form looks insane.
Sep 30, 2022 2:39 AM

Jan 2015
Great backstory, what a father he is. I may be someone who doesn't believe in religion but fuck it, praying for Adam, hahaha.

Bad-ass, haha, second favourite so far, Brunhilde being my first, loved her laugh here as well!
Loki's introduction is nice, hot.
Jan 13, 2023 1:04 AM

Oct 2015
Zeus got up and went to his final form. Nice. I wanted to see more of Adam fighting. Glad it wasn't over yet.

Their version of Adam and Eve was too comical I couldn't even laugh. Cain and Abel were ironically getting well. What was with the serpent lol? The real serpent was devious and cunning. Far from that stupid-looking green thing.

(Ed is really unskippable. What a banger.)
   HuaLian <3
Jan 27, 2023 6:27 PM

Mar 2010
This version of adam seems more accurate than how the christians depict adam. they had it all wrong all along haha.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 13, 2023 2:14 PM
Mar 2018
yo wtf Zeus did some weird body transformations and god almost all the gods that smile look like a crazy psychopaths
Feb 2, 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
Now Zeus no longer look like Netero, he looks like a Netero that's been eaten by a chimera ant lol
Apr 13, 5:55 PM
Aug 2020
i liked how they rewrote the hisotry and redeemed Adam & Eve while also making Eve clear off of her rumoured sins... i like the philosophical & ideological interplay behind pretext of a fighting style story

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aLotQuestion_ - Jun 17, 2021

91 by Kiryotsu »»
May 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 6 Discussion

anime-prime - Jun 17, 2021

39 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 5 Discussion

33 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 3 Discussion

32 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 3:13 PM

» This should be watched as a comedy

Sharri - Apr 11

0 by Sharri »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.