Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 1:50 AM

May 2020
Undead Unluck has been dropping bombshells of info for the past few episodes
cant wait for more

Feb 13, 1:40 PM

Jul 2016
Can't believe they actually gave a reason for Fuuko's meteors lol. That sure was a lot of info to take in.

And of course Juiz and Victhor were lovers. As if the new ED and the previous one hadn't made it clear enough -.-'
Feb 13, 10:28 PM

Jun 2016
this reveal so much for what happened !!

what a solid episode !!
Feb 15, 12:30 AM
Aug 2020
i watched this ep while blazed off my head and i had an existential crisis
Feb 16, 7:04 AM

May 2009
This adaptation really overdid recaps. Why did Yuki Hase fuck up this much?
Feb 16, 7:34 PM
Mar 2015
our gril writes undead unluck with help from the gang and undead bull
Feb 17, 3:29 AM
Mar 2019
So, it really is a cycle of rebirth in manga form? Intriguing...
Feb 17, 8:05 AM

Nov 2016
This episode reminded me again how outta there the plot is compared to your average Jump series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 17, 8:22 AM

Mar 2007
That's a lot of recapping for what is essentially an info dump episode, but it all makes sense.
Feb 18, 1:44 AM

Oct 2017
The reveals are here, great stuff and the hints were there since the begining. Already liked Juiz and this episode made me love her even more. Viktor x Juiz is great. Also just realised that before adding galaxy there wasn't anything beyond earth, sun and moon. Crazy. The added flashbacks with each hint mentioned was good to clarify things but still unnecessary really. Btw the book of revealation is that manga? lol.
Feb 18, 4:37 AM

Nov 2014
So Juiz crated Union. That doesn't make sense though. That means Gina, who was a teenager, joined after her and we know she was in Union until becoming granny. That'd make Juiz even older, and she sure doesn't look like it.
Feb 21, 8:00 PM
Apr 2021
YESSSSS HERE IT IS GUYS THE BIG REVEAL the true plot of Undead Unluck is here, the entire world has been subjected to going through countless loops all bc God deems it so the lore drop on this episode was actually so crazy that 22 minutes went by in like 10 minutes for me I forgot how much stuff was secretly riddled in the earlier episode about Victor and Juiz’s relationship and that there was something wrong in the world when Victor asked Shen “what day of the week it is”, but yeah everything is just gonna be better from here on out😩🔥🔥🔥

I’ll admit tho when I saw this show had 24 episodes I thought we’d end the season with Ragnorok being completed and Fuuko going into the Loop but with the pacing that we’ve gotten I’m afraid we won’t get that far I mean last episode had an almost 7 minute recap like what is David Production doing?😭😭😭

Fuuko being jelly that Andy (victor) and Juiz had history together was so funny she was screaming while saying she’s “calm”😭🤣

With the pacing in guessing we’re gonna end it off on UMA Autumn or some shit man🫤🫤🫤
Treyv0nFeb 21, 8:05 PM
Feb 21, 8:53 PM
Oct 2019
i generally understand what's going on, and i don't really get what's going on at the same time
Feb 23, 11:27 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So many revelations coming down from this episode. I knew that something was going on with Victor knowing about the days of the week before they were established and that he knew Juiz from somewhere from the way they referred to themselves by name and the ending sequence. I was not expecting it all to be a loop though, damn. AND NOW THE MANGA FUUKO WAS READING IN THE FIRST EPISODE TURNS OUT TO BE THE KEY TO IT ALL?!

I wanna see where this goes now. Hopefully it doesn't fall off.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 25, 12:17 PM

May 2019
Talk about an info dump, got big reveals including the earth being rebuilt via looping, Fuko's meteorite hits being fragments from previous earths, Victor and Juiz re-looping and being former lovers, Fuko's manga potentially holding the past and future events of their world, etc. Interesting stuff 👍
Feb 26, 4:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too much recap but the plot is taking an interesting turn with the world being on a loop with Juiz being there since the beginning and keeping her memories while Andy also doesn't die from the world being destroyed of course... I wonder if they'll really manage to kill god this time, if this is the first world that won't be reset
Feb 28, 12:59 AM

Jul 2017
With the Union in shambles, Andy picks up Juiz's indication of the Apocalypse's UMA penalties being added, and as soon with the other Roundtable members regarding Juiz and Victhor's relationship. Not to mention the 'Ark' thing that Billy had aforementioned, it seems that Juiz has been keeping secrets towards the members, starting with the world in a loop, which is why she assembled the Union to gather Negators to kill God.

Basically put, everything has been presumed by Juiz of her using Ark to predict God's destruction of the world. By rewinding time back to their events, like Fuko's meteorites which are summoned from space, which are fragments from the old Earth, this is proof of Fuko's loop. As for Andy, the mole from behind his right ear, means that he's involved, but not him directly, but Victhor. That explains why Andy is immortal, being the Undead that he is now. Despite her atoning for her sins by going through every loop thus far, the Roundtable members will stand alongside her and form their own Union, from scratch.

Back to the quests, the neutralization of the UMA Seasons, plus pinpointing Under's location on Billy's decision to nuke them, this is the start of the NEW Union. And their road forward, will be put on a book...

The infodump is massive, and drops a new Undead Unluck story lore back to interestingness.

Mar 8, 2:50 PM

May 2020
The hints were always there, but never thought they'd reveal something of this magnitude. Though I'd have very much liked, as a general knowledge, if Juiz would have revealed which loop they're in right now, as in, the number of times the destruction and reconstruction has repeated itself.

This still feels like a tip of an iceberg, as we don't know whatever transpired in all of the past loops and with Juiz too at that yet. Though hey, to think there was a genuine reason behind the meteorites falling had me dying for a moment lol.

Liked the episode, but they should dial down with these recaps. REALLY.
Mar 9, 3:39 AM
Nov 2019
I dont understand the part when Victhor asked about what was the days of the week and Shen was confused. How do you know Date/Month/Year and still don't know that. That concept hasn't existed yet?
May 11, 2:17 AM

Apr 2013
Well the good thing about this episode is, the flashback galore can't possibly get worse after this.
Jun 15, 6:22 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to Red_Ranger_Wien
David Pro's awful pacing choices are gonna be the death of this franchise and me
@Red_Ranger_Wien There are fairly frequent flashbacks and recaps, but I think the overall pacing is fine. Yuki Yase is just using his Shaft vision while directing.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

107 by Tennouji »»
Sep 9, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

236 by Min_Minaliski »»
Aug 27, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

99 by SmasherDie »»
Aug 27, 6:29 AM

» New sequel officially announced!!!

Dbagas8 - Jul 31

17 by KursedArcana »»
Aug 25, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ptipana2077 - Jan 12

95 by romzanalimohon »»
Aug 19, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.