Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2023 2:08 PM

Sep 2012
The first episode was funnier than I expected going into this.
The reactions of Marcille are quite funny to watch, in the end she still ended up trying everything.
The part where the Newbies escaped from the shroom was really funny xD 
Also a good introduction to the cooking itself I think, especially the Slime part had some interesting explanations like drying it.
My favourite part of this episode was probably the plants in the 2nd floor, how they treated that corpse was quite hilarious, tho I wonder why they didn't wanna resurrect him, maybe it would have cost too much MP or something and the city is going to do it anyways?

On that part I do have to wonder when they will free Laios sister from the red dragon, maybe in the next episode?
Because I can't see them going there for a whole season, waiting for his sister to be digested xD
Or maybe it really does not matter and they can revive digested people too after all? lol
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Aug 5, 2023 4:11 PM
Feb 2021
MAL gotta stop with this advanced premiere counting as the actual official premiere shit
Oct 16, 2023 11:39 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
The thread has been cleaned. Please do not ask where to watch the episode or argue about it.
Nov 2, 2023 2:53 PM

Feb 2014
@breebearani so far Trigger only fucked up just 48.6% of anime they've released.
So there is a chance, albeit not too too promising.

The way to not be disappointed is to keep you expectations low.
Don't get your hopes up.
Nov 4, 2023 11:54 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to SlayerGoury
@breebearani so far Trigger only fucked up just 48.6% of anime they've released.
So there is a chance, albeit not too too promising.

The way to not be disappointed is to keep you expectations low.
Don't get your hopes up.
@SlayerGoury ugh deleted my original comment because I forgot how miserable the MAL community is and I know that if I kept it up you would not be the only person to leave an edgy reply. Just commenting to say that I honestly think the hate for Trigger is overblown. People who think Trigger is bad have not actually watched truly bad anime before. Sure their endings can be cheesy, their characters can be a little rough around the edges, and their stories have plot holes, but I think the people at Trigger genuinely have passion for what they're creating and it comes through in their shows.

I find so many anime fans can be so ungrateful to the teams that work so hard on the shows that they consume. I believe that Trigger is a company with passion for what they're making, and I'm just excited to see how they adapt one of my favorite mangas. If a different, less-impassioned studio was adapting Dungeon Meshi, I would probably just avoid it.

I also honestly don't understand the ideology of keeping expectations low for shows. No wonder you don't like many Trigger anime, you're going into their shows with a negative attitude looking to nitpick and anything that you don't like just confirms your bias and makes you dislike it more. I just can't see how I would enjoy anime watching it that way.

That's about it. Just so tired of the negative, ungrateful attitude on this website. Have a nice day.

Bandori is love <3 Bandori is life <3
Jan 4, 5:55 AM
Aug 2020
one episode is enough for me to know that i will really enjoy it

it was funny, good ost,good animation

and nnow i want to eat...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 4, 5:56 AM

Oct 2017
Really love the worldbuilding and it's just the begining so it'll keep getting better. Those food they cooked looked so tasty. Poor Marcille though, can understand her feelings. Trigger did an amazing job animating it btw. The animation/visuals suits the world and so does the OSTs.

Watching this made me so happy, the start might be slow but when I think about watching upcoming chapters/arcs animated it makes me excited.
MegamiRemJan 4, 7:51 AM
Jan 4, 5:57 AM

Jun 2017
so far the best adaptation it could be LOVED the first ep
Jan 4, 5:58 AM

May 2020
One of the anticipated adaptations of this season, and quite frankly, why not. I mean it being animated by Trigger is one of the reasons, but hey the manga itself being an absolute fun ride is that other main reason. Though the setting of a group of adventurers exploring dungeons and all, while obliterating monsters and everything at that may seem kinda basic but them cooking and making a meal out of those same monsters IS NOT AT ALL lol.

Imagine your sister getting gobbled up by a dragon of all things right in front of you, and you being a rightful person you are did decide to save her, but you don’t even have the necessary equipments nor money and anything along those lines which could help in fighting such creature, so you just decide to go with eating monsters and plants spawning within dungeon to be in shape… and if it comes down to that, then save that sister from red dragon too lol.

First dish being all uncommon it was, some hotpot with walking mushrooms and scorpions in it… will leave it as it is lol, but hey at least the gang is assembled over that. They’d continue their adventure, eating stuff, and hopefully Marcille would stay focused, if she doesn’t want to get eaten by some strange plant, that is lol.

Really good start, like we all have hoped. This being two cours is a blessing, as WE’LL ACTUALLY EAT GOOD this time.
Jan 4, 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
Just shy of a year since the manga wrapped up, Kui's series finally got its long-awaited anime adaptation. And guess what? It's none other than Trigger.

When Laios and his adventurous crew are ambushed and beaten by a dragon in a deep dungeon, they not only lose their money and provisions but also one of their own. Eager to rescue their friend, they face a dilemma – setting out without any food or coin means certain starvation on the journey back. However, Laios proposes a clever idea: "Why not survive by feasting on the monsters in the dungeon?"

At first glance, the series seems like your typical fantasy battle adventure, but Laios' mission to rescue his sister lacks that emotional punch you'd expect. Instead, it's kind of a backdrop for his weird passion: studying monster biology. Laios is seriously obsessed, almost like Darwin, with classifying the dungeon's monsters, and he takes it to the extreme by actually eating them. Surprisingly, this quirky interest turns out to be a money-saver for the whole party.

While the series doesn't have any big issues in terms of production, it also doesn't really stand out. Trigger, known for its over-the-top comedy and action, kind of falls short in the opening battle against the red dragon, which is a bit of a letdown.

Since this is going to be a 2-cour run, I'm all in, expecting a thorough adaptation of the manga. Looks like it's shaping up to be a really enjoyable time.

Jan 4, 5:59 AM

Apr 2014
Marcille was very hilarious. She was the one who got traumatized for the entire episode.

何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 4, 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
I read the manga for this series but still thought the first episode is fairly interesting in terms what they showed.

Characters like Marcille showed their personality and there's chemistry among them. Some of their reactions were comedy gold too. In terms of the world fiction, it gives off classic fantasy vibes. It also retains a simple art style but consistent with the manga. Of course, there are the cooking elements that are a mainstay for the show.

Among the characters, I do find Marcille and Laios' chemistry to be the most amusing. Really good start for the first episode.
Jan 4, 6:14 AM

Jul 2017
One of the more intriguing premises on paper for new anime (not including sequels) in this Winter 2024 season but honestly, didn't enjoy the first episode that much. The world building seems promising, but the cast didn't really gel with me nor were that entertaining to follow, the humor wasn't that fun to be honest and visually, it looks fine but I expected more from a studio like Trigger to be honest. It was a letdown and probably the weakest looking premiere that I have seen from a Trigger anime because nothing about it screamed exciting or fun to look at. Nothing was poorly animated or offensive to look at but visually, this was just tame and fairly bland overall. The pacing was solid and the world looks detailed and well-crafted from the manga to be believable with the setting to showcase the versatility of dishes that can be prepared from monsters in adventures but it doesn't really wow me either compared to some well-crafted worlds in some other fantasy anime like Mushoku Tensei and Made in Abyss.

Hopefully the chemistry between the cast and the interactions can improve over time, but this first episode did not sell me on this anime to be honest so I am feeling disappointed with it so far. At least the manga is over so hopefully this anime can be adapted in full, maybe by then my feelings would improve as the series gets to the meat of the story.
animejasJan 4, 6:17 AM
Jan 4, 6:14 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to IzanaSolos
Just shy of a year since the manga wrapped up, Kui's series finally got its long-awaited anime adaptation. And guess what? It's none other than Trigger.

When Laios and his adventurous crew are ambushed and beaten by a dragon in a deep dungeon, they not only lose their money and provisions but also one of their own. Eager to rescue their friend, they face a dilemma – setting out without any food or coin means certain starvation on the journey back. However, Laios proposes a clever idea: "Why not survive by feasting on the monsters in the dungeon?"

At first glance, the series seems like your typical fantasy battle adventure, but Laios' mission to rescue his sister lacks that emotional punch you'd expect. Instead, it's kind of a backdrop for his weird passion: studying monster biology. Laios is seriously obsessed, almost like Darwin, with classifying the dungeon's monsters, and he takes it to the extreme by actually eating them. Surprisingly, this quirky interest turns out to be a money-saver for the whole party.

While the series doesn't have any big issues in terms of production, it also doesn't really stand out. Trigger, known for its over-the-top comedy and action, kind of falls short in the opening battle against the red dragon, which is a bit of a letdown.

Since this is going to be a 2-cour run, I'm all in, expecting a thorough adaptation of the manga. Looks like it's shaping up to be a really enjoyable time.
IzanaSolos said:
Just shy of a year since the manga wrapped up, Kui's series finally got its long-awaited anime adaptation. And guess what? It's none other than Trigger
It's actually been just 3 months since the manga ended lol not even close to half a year let alone a shy of a year.
Jan 4, 6:17 AM

Nov 2010
  • Do detailed recipes of fictitious creatures have any meaning? oops, the show consists of 24 episodes.
  • something is wrong... their heads were full with what to eat for lunch while their team mate was on the verge of death.
  • "Uwa, oishii!" (gosh, delicious!) Finally the scene has come that I heard dozens of times on TV commercial. It's not a boy's line.
kuroneko99Jan 4, 6:26 AM
Jan 4, 6:18 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to animejas
One of the more intriguing premises on paper for new anime (not including sequels) in this Winter 2024 season but honestly, didn't enjoy the first episode that much. The world building seems promising, but the cast didn't really gel with me nor were that entertaining to follow, the humor wasn't that fun to be honest and visually, it looks fine but I expected more from a studio like Trigger to be honest. It was a letdown and probably the weakest looking premiere that I have seen from a Trigger anime because nothing about it screamed exciting or fun to look at. Nothing was poorly animated or offensive to look at but visually, this was just tame and fairly bland overall. The pacing was solid and the world looks detailed and well-crafted from the manga to be believable with the setting to showcase the versatility of dishes that can be prepared from monsters in adventures but it doesn't really wow me either compared to some well-crafted worlds in some other fantasy anime like Mushoku Tensei and Made in Abyss.

Hopefully the chemistry between the cast and the interactions can improve over time, but this first episode did not sell me on this anime to be honest so I am feeling disappointed with it so far. At least the manga is over so hopefully this anime can be adapted in full, maybe by then my feelings would improve as the series gets to the meat of the story.
@animejas The start for this one is actually really slow as it slowly establishes things at the begining but it gets a lot more interesting as the story progresses.
Jan 4, 6:27 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to MegamiRem
@animejas The start for this one is actually really slow as it slowly establishes things at the begining but it gets a lot more interesting as the story progresses.
@MegamiRem It should pick up I assume from the second half onwards since this is a 2-cour show so I'll try and be patient with it. I am okay with shows with slow starts if there is something interesting to take out of it but the first episode here didn't do that for me, including the characters. I do hope it improves though with future episodes.
Jan 4, 6:28 AM

Dec 2017
For now yeah seems like a slow start. Other than the gorgeous artstyle and background art nothing much to say about this. One thing that kept bothering me, someone just got chewed to death y'know? Are we really gonna think of food rn?
karrotStickJan 4, 10:43 AM
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 4, 6:29 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to MegamiRem
IzanaSolos said:
Just shy of a year since the manga wrapped up, Kui's series finally got its long-awaited anime adaptation. And guess what? It's none other than Trigger
It's actually been just 3 months since the manga ended lol not even close to half a year let alone a shy of a year.
@MegamiRem @MegamiRem Oh damn. I was under the impression it wrapped up in April last year. Guess I got my info wrong.

Jan 4, 6:49 AM

Feb 2021
Holup, this one will be 2 cours long too? Let's gooo! So many series getting 2 cours as of late. And I heard that the manga ended recently. Gonna read it along with the anime, and then finish it (unless a sequel is announced right after).
3:13 "Due to personal reasons, I am resigning from my position. Year 514, March" (can't see the day and idk how to pronounce the name "半本")

They are way too calm after hearing that a mem ber of their party was eaten lol
Oh wait, they have revival here...
5:42 "Food chain inside the dungeon"

7:29 "Kraunst family grave"

11:35 "Structure of a Slime". Then clock-wise "brain, lung, digestion layer, stomach, legs, anus, breathing hole, reproductive system". They really should translate this stuff.

14:34 And in Japanese Senshi (戦士) is "soldier" lol

20:56 LMAO this is the funniest part of the episode XD

21:10 On the sign to the left: "Tidy up after using"

Bro they're so nonchalant about the corpse lmao
The OP is nice.
Amazing first episode! It was so comfy, and the visuals were fire. Expecting more light-hearted and delicious goodness for the next 6 months.
Now to save the sister!

Edit:
They even have stuff like this in the manga, cool!
EmbientJan 4, 8:57 AM
Jan 4, 6:50 AM
Dec 2021
Finally the long awaited and very happy to see all of Marcille's expressions
Jan 4, 6:56 AM
Apr 2020
Maybe my most anticipated anime of the season, Dungeon Meshi appears as something unbelievably good. All the Dungeons & Dragons quotes are perfect in a setting with the same macabre humor, and also it appears as a great way of discovering a fantasy world through it's food, which I think as an original way. The character appears as intriguing yet simple, and I hope the distrust about eating monsters will soon be over in order to avoid some immature interaction. A very good start!
Jan 4, 7:00 AM

Jan 2009
marcille is fun and pretty

so its really a cooking show

eat or be eaten

and they have resurrection magic eh even if they are killed they just gonna get revive
Jan 4, 7:06 AM
Oct 2020
I'm not sure if it was explained in the anime, but the dude said that that plant in second floor (?) would put seeds under your skin. What is the purpose of planting seeds beneath the skin tho?
Jan 4, 7:07 AM
Apr 2022
Anyone who says this doesn’t meet the trigger standards is lying out of their ass. That first fight was great and very well animated. The episode moved consistently well throughout too. I’ve read the first 6 chapters a while ago but decided to hold off for the anime. This is reminding me how much I loved the cast. I’ve heard this one starts out slow and gets darker as we go along. This one should be a ride
Jan 4, 7:08 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to RealNath
I'm not sure if it was explained in the anime, but the dude said that that plant in second floor (?) would put seeds under your skin. What is the purpose of planting seeds beneath the skin tho?
@RealNath im sure its like a parasite kind of plant like some parasites live under human skin for years to get nourishment and reproduce
Jan 4, 7:12 AM
May 2022
Not sure why people are saying this is slow. It’s a show about eating monsters I didn’t exactly expect it to be super fast paced. Yeah it’s more lax compared to Trigger shows but it’s also an adaptation. Anyways I really enjoyed the first episode. Fun characters, pretty funny humor and I’m looking forward to the rest.
Jan 4, 7:15 AM

Jul 2011
Well, is the the Dungeon Meshi that I love. So was a great first episode.

Jan 4, 7:17 AM

Sep 2016
WOW that was absolutely MID
and that OP theme is godawful. absolutely garbage music that doesn't fit the series with awful directing. I mean what the fuck was the point in portraying very character's stillshot as a giant?
People were saying this is the next Frieren, but nahhh man.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 4, 7:17 AM

Feb 2021
Will it be a complete manga adaptation? Any info?
Jan 4, 7:18 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to RealNath
@RealNath
Look into real-world parasites. There are plenty of species, typically animals, that do that. You could look into Oestrus ovis, a fly that enter sheep noses to lay eggs in there, or even Hypoderma bovis, which lays eggs underneath bovines’ skin. These parasites do that because the larvae eat directly from the animal’s skin, and they are protected from the dangerous outside world. They get all their nutrients right in their mouth :) it’s pretty cool, and very effective for species following a r-reproductive strategy.

Anyway, great first episode! I’m so happy to see it animated. The Netflix French subs are unfortunately horrendous, and quite confusing. I’ve seen others say the same about the English subs, which is unfortunate. It’s no wonder people might come out of this episode confused, and without all that much understanding of all the cool speculative biology that was given to us!

The French dub is killing it, though! Most of the cast is composed of experienced VA, and it shows. Marcille’s VA has the best “oh oishi” localization from what I’ve seen so far! The dialogue is also much clearer than the subs, to the point that I’d be tempted to recommend French newcomers to actually watch the show in French. Shocker!!

The OP is also, waoh!! Full of littles nods for the manga readers, love seeing that. Honey, you’ve got a storm coming! Though the slow start with still drawings is disappointing :/

It’s just a shame that some trolls are purposely putting the show down with bottom of the barrel marks. Like, what are you getting from this? Little kids throwing a tantrum.
CreetureJan 4, 8:45 AM
Jan 4, 7:19 AM

Jan 2009
lol the trigger hate is strong they are one of the few studios that train their young animators and now i heard those young animators are doing this anime alone without the veterans of trigger

but sure trigger (or the veteran directors but not amemiya that did gridman) has a habit of mismanaging their production schedules thats why some episodes will have drop in quality too but lets see if how this new anime will be done by the young staff

https://twitter.com/trigger_inc/status/1742381423183778278

Jan 4, 7:24 AM

Apr 2022
i completed the manga not too long and the anime is finally here. visuals are alright but the art in the manga is just clear. paint brush style at the start was fire though and the food looks real neat. i'm still with marcille on the whole food situation.
surprised to hear there's a lot of fuss around this show.
Jan 4, 7:24 AM

Aug 2023
Man haters are here before fans. Lol
Jan 4, 7:26 AM

Oct 2020
Senshi Ramsay has joined the party, Mercille is very funny to watch.
Jan 4, 7:35 AM
Feb 2021
breebearani said:
@SlayerGoury ugh deleted my original comment because I forgot how miserable the MAL community is and I know that if I kept it up you would not be the only person to leave an edgy reply. Just commenting to say that I honestly think the hate for Trigger is overblown. People who think Trigger is bad have not actually watched truly bad anime before. Sure their endings can be cheesy, their characters can be a little rough around the edges, and their stories have plot holes, but I think the people at Trigger genuinely have passion for what they're creating and it comes through in their shows.

I find so many anime fans can be so ungrateful to the teams that work so hard on the shows that they consume. I believe that Trigger is a company with passion for what they're making, and I'm just excited to see how they adapt one of my favorite mangas. If a different, less-impassioned studio was adapting Dungeon Meshi, I would probably just avoid it.

I also honestly don't understand the ideology of keeping expectations low for shows. No wonder you don't like many Trigger anime, you're going into their shows with a negative attitude looking to nitpick and anything that you don't like just confirms your bias and makes you dislike it more. I just can't see how I would enjoy anime watching it that way.

That's about it. Just so tired of the negative, ungrateful attitude on this website. Have a nice day.

Don’t lisen to SlayerGoury. I appreciated reading your perspective and opinion. Thats a miserable person if i’ve ever seen one.
Jan 4, 7:43 AM
Jul 2016
Anime of the Year!! Let's go!

All my girlies love Dungeon Meshi and so do I! There were so many damn discussions on Tumblr analyzing the manga, and I'm excited to see it reach a wider audience. Hell, I didn't even read the manga until the summer of 2023.

Laios would definitely be a biology major in real life.

Someone on YouTube said that the best way to determine good worldbuilding us how they describe food. Well, we got lots of food descriptions!!! 😋

Also, I do not remember the beginning narration being in the manga at all. Maybe I forgor??? It was in the manga, I just forgot lol.

Anyways, Dungeon Meshi, let's go!!

Anyway, apparently ProZD is doing the English voice for Senshi. Good for him! Senshi is my favorite character!

I remember when watching the trailer, I really like how the animators have to figure out how to make the food look disgusting and appetizing at the same time. Obviously, that means purple not-cellophane noodles. (My mom already hates transparent noodles lmao, can't imagine them being PURPLE and made of SLIME.)
erikkamirsJan 4, 11:23 AM
Jan 4, 7:48 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to GangsterCat
WOW that was absolutely MID
and that OP theme is godawful. absolutely garbage music that doesn't fit the series with awful directing. I mean what the fuck was the point in portraying very character's stillshot as a giant?
People were saying this is the next Frieren, but nahhh man.
@GangsterCat don’t fall for the bait people. Don’t interact with em just go about your day
Jan 4, 7:50 AM

Jul 2021
I dropped the manga because of scheduling and want to experience it in the anime form instead, which did enhance my enjoyment. I like the shot of them on the bridge, the red flowers, the exotic pie, etc. The story doesn't intrigue me much though, the anime made it quite a borefest in the middle but character dynamic gets a bit fun I guess. It'll definitely pick up soon though. I like the OP song but visual is underwhelming, though doesn't matter much. 2nd cour is pretty nice choice, hope the production stays more consistent throughout, though I have low-to-mid expectations after watching this episode.

@GangsterCat This is nowhere near as good as Frieren in terms of yeah the obvious. Better off watching that but let you decide on that.
CQLLISTJan 4, 7:57 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 4, 7:53 AM

Feb 2014
This thread is full of mindless retarded simping fanboys.
Retarded beyond the point of no return.
Dumb as a rock yet mad as a drunk teenager.

If you're to reply to any of my comments or quote any of my posts or call my nickname in this thread past this message, you're one of them.
Jan 4, 8:20 AM

May 2019
This show bagged my attention within the first 8 minutes, I love all the details about the monsters and cooking them!
Poor Marcille though. And Laios's personality really intrigues me lolol. Can't wait to see more of this!
Jan 4, 8:21 AM
Aug 2015
Liked the first ep ... but it's hard to enjoy.

Having read the manga (and loved when it was good) and knowing how bad it's going to be in the end (so much I put the manga on hold, didn't know it was finished near the part that bored me) ... yeah, it's hard to be excited when you know there's going to be so many good ep with fun stories, recipes, dialogues ruined by dilution.

Maybe the anime will make the bad part quicker/shorter, lessening the waste ? Time will tell. :/
Jan 4, 8:25 AM
Sep 2015
Reminds me of Benriya Saitou-san. I believe there'll be some nice or even epic moments waiting for me in the future, but definitely found nothing nice in the first episode.
Jan 4, 8:29 AM
Jun 2019
great adaptation, animation, soundtrack , the pacing is slow same as the early part of manga
Jan 4, 8:49 AM

Jan 2021
Poor Mage she is going to be the butt of the joke for a while, hopefully she can come around to eating monsters. Luckily the dragon will digest slowly so they have time to hunt monsters and then eat them. So time isn't going to be a major problem. Still I feel really bad for his sister with how fast this series is going she's going to be in their for a long time.

I do like the cooky dwarf cook, they got extremely lucky having him join their team.

I do agree with a lot of people here. It's off putting that in the middle of battle this dude is thinking about food. Everyone around you is fighting for their lives and you're barely doing shit. I enjoyed the episode but I'm hoping that the upcoming ones will make me love it. The humor also felt very "seen it a million times" but other elements like the world design, world building, and animation were wonderful. First episode clearly shows were their interests are.
PurpleMagicJan 4, 9:02 AM
Jan 4, 9:03 AM
Jul 2023
so kawaii dessssuuu! <3 :
Jan 4, 9:13 AM

Apr 2022

I LOVE how they left her low-res in this scene, it adds to the comedy
Jan 4, 9:51 AM

Jan 2011
I was really excited for this animation, Dungeon Meshi became one of my favorite fantasy mangas (plus I love when there's cooking involved).
The 1st episode was really nice, the voices match each charachter very well just like how I imagined in the manga, specially Senshi since he's my favorite.
And I really loved Marcille's reactions, they were really spot-on
Can't wait for "I can make bread!"
Jan 4, 9:58 AM

Dec 2022
another animation which makes me drool over monster fruit this is not a pleasant feeling it feels moraly wrong but guess cant help it
it has 24 episodes so that means we are gonna see the sister also eat monster fruit cant wait to see her reaction
Jan 4, 10:03 AM
Feb 2019
This is a world where resurrection spells exist and people can come back to life. Magic that can teleport you away from danger and where pain can be healed. I do not understand why people are critiquing that one minute fight scene about Lowain not being serious. Actual case of overthinking in here.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I am sure you all must have noticed it, but didn't pay any mind

Yeshaiah2015yesh - May 30

20 by Merve2Love »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11

86 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Today, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OtterBoy1 - May 30

82 by CrowTheCryptid »»
Yesterday, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

152 by Kartogamo »»
Yesterday, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28

118 by MrcyPrcy »»
Jun 1, 4:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.