Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2023 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
After their hard work, I'd say that Sei and the others deserved this party. It was great to see them enjoying the celebration.

Sei and Albert had some charming chemistry together as their relationship continues to grow. There were also some fan service and in general, a rather relaxing episode for Sei. Good for her.
Dec 5, 2023 7:24 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah well, its true that they've just beaten a final boss, so no wonder its time for some free time enjoyment and also some sightseeing ... and a banquet apparently.

Now, its already pretty clear where Hawke stands when comes to Sei and his relationship with her, his advances tho, this episode more than the others, are getting continuously dodged by Sei unfortunately.

Hawke domain seems like a nice place to settle down :)
Dec 5, 2023 7:27 AM
Sep 2015
Sure, take it slow, I can wait!
Dec 5, 2023 7:50 AM

Dec 2021
Sei is incredibly pure and innocent.

Sei and her companions successfully vanquished the colossal monster and cleansed the ominous black swamp. Upon returning to the mansion, a grand banquet was organized to express gratitude, and Sei found herself indulging in the delectable feast. The following day, Sei accompanied Hawke to the market.

Life keeps throwing missions and tasks their way, leaving them with little time together. But this week, they managed to sneak in a little date in town. Seriously, everyone and their mother is shipping these two! Hawke has been surprisingly direct this week, and poor Sei's heart is struggling to keep up with all the flirting. Lmao.

I'm really happy to see that Sei has finally come to terms with her feelings for Hawke.

Dec 5, 2023 8:41 AM

Mar 2013
Finally, a date! A DATE!!! Sei's feelings still matter. (but my shipping matters the most, jk)

Albert is on the offensive this episode!
Finally, our boy is becoming more of a man now. I can't wait for more! (Albert blushed a lot for this episode)
I just hope there's no more distractions—nvm, if it's needed, I won't mind.

What I need right now is a guaranteed S3 but I think they will probably end the story for this season, if so, I will miss this... a bunch.
I actually need of a cour of them trying to get to know each other more, and hopefully, getting married to each other. (I just hope they won't end the story just like that for this season...)

CrazyButNot4UDec 5, 2023 8:49 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 5, 2023 9:04 AM

Jul 2017
Well, after the strong miasma in his domain, Hawke can't afford to keep Sei by her own, and oversees her like a real gentleman would.

Well, it has always been the fact that Hawke is pursuing the Saint for a while now, and Sei feels more embarrassed that he is being THIS direct to her. Hawke's family preparing a customary party where everyone is equal regardless of status, it's an informal casual one to everyone's heart and content, as exemplified by Sei and her love for food being greedy. Even on a day off, Hawke just wants to be with Sei, and they don their usual disguises to go roaming around the city. And upon seeing cabbages, Sei wants to create some cabbage rolls, which Hawke goes with it. And ahem...the old folks sure see both Hawke and Sei as a couple together (which technically is right), though still separated by their posts.

Sei's cabbage rolls are good, but the Hawke family's villa is better as Sei is recommended a visit to there, still with Hawke watching over her, and teasing her on the thought that she actually wants to learn riding a horse, though she doesn't really need it. As Sei re-accounts her life as a Holy Saint being done, the only thing left is engagement and marriage, though she herself feels that she's not ready for it, and just wanting to continue what she's always been doing, as they get ready to pack up and leave Hawke's parents behind in their domain.

The thought of being in love...has Sei FINALLY caught up with her feelings about Hawke?
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
If anything that was a great victory but a pretty narrow one. When you love someone being able to spend time with them really is blissful. Curious that cabbages are not that more widespread though. Sei's disguised hair colour really suited her. Overall a pretty slow paced ep that showed well the increasing attraction between Sei and the commander and the effects it's having on her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2023 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
“So this is what falling in love feels like” LETS GOOOOOO

After the gauntlet of Miasma swamps have all been cleared it’s finally time for Sei and Albert to have some downtown. An entire episode with no distractions, just the two of them together was so nice. Albert really went on the offensive today and wanted to throw Sei some hints.

Love how excited Sei gets about food, it’s so cute. A trip to the market which doubled as a date was a great idea. Everyone around can see that they’d make a great couple. Can’t blame the older lady for assuming sei was his partner.

Conversation at the lake was really sweet as well. It’s so cute how Sei starts pouting and gets a little depressed when thinking about not being able to see Albert as much. Now that they’re not obligated to see each other as much, it’s going to be interesting to see how Albert makes his next move with her.

Just a really cute episode overall and one we’ve been deserving for a while now. Just our two lovebirds hanging out and thinking about the future of their relationship. Sad there’s only two episodes left :/ at least the LN is ongoing
Marinate1016Dec 5, 2023 9:47 AM
Dec 5, 2023 12:52 PM

Feb 2007
Is it bad that the entire time they were talking by the lilacs, I just kept looking for a lucky 5-petal flower?
Dec 5, 2023 2:25 PM

Dec 2013
We are in the endgame now, you could tell Hawke's parents were already counting how many grandchildren they would have.
Dec 5, 2023 3:40 PM
Dec 2021
soo cuteee! this season is super underrated:(
Dec 5, 2023 5:04 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode! This one made me remember how cute Sei is and why I like her so much.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 5, 2023 5:47 PM

Nov 2016
Albert was flirting like crazy. Dates and time to be "lovey-dovey" is where this series peaks.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 5, 2023 8:09 PM
Mar 2015
Our little saint has fallen in love with Commander Hawke
Dec 5, 2023 8:24 PM

Jun 2021
Sei finally realizing her feelings and Hawke just being smooth. These two really.. Love this episode.
Dec 5, 2023 9:38 PM

Mar 2016
For god's sake Al, take Sei to the church, wake up the priest and fckng marry her already!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 6, 2023 1:27 AM
Dec 2022
Sei just discover she is in love? In a hot spring no less.
Dec 6, 2023 2:39 AM
Apr 2022
Sei is in love with Hawke? u don't say?
Dec 6, 2023 2:46 AM

Feb 2021
They already looks like a couple XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 6, 2023 7:03 AM
Apr 2023
It looks like as the season enters its final quarter, we switch to SoL and the messy business of marriage arrangements.

Hawke better work harder.
Dec 7, 2023 4:03 PM
Oct 2019
Sei in the Onsen 😍

Come on Hawke, say the thing!!
Dec 7, 2023 5:54 PM
Jul 2021
Wow … a very sweat portrait of a young couple slowly inching through the awkward steps in growing closer!
Dec 8, 2023 5:22 AM
Apr 2019
She finally said the thing!!
Dec 8, 2023 7:51 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I love the fact that Sei is finally embracing her feelings for Hawke, or rather, giving it a good shot considering how flustered she gets whenever the topic arises... and that bath scene showcases that she's probably on her way in taking that final step, so she can finally become Hawke's fiancé
Dec 9, 2023 8:03 AM

Jun 2007
It's about freaking time lol, been obvious to everyone else for awhile :)
Dec 19, 2023 7:25 PM

Feb 2019
took her long enough to realize that she actually has fallen for Hawke.
Dec 21, 2023 9:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
We needed that date after all the action from last ep
Jan 9, 12:11 PM

Feb 2012
If Hawke doesn't disguise himself, too. Won't rumors start spreading that he's unfaithful to Sei?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 20, 5:25 AM
Feb 2010
I may be watching this late but I just had to say this episode ruined the whole show for me, she acts surprised seeing cabbage and says she hasn't seen any in the capital, but in S1E02 3:48 the first meal she cooked used cabbage. Then during dinner they she's surprised again about the hot springs that they talked about literally 2-3 episodes earlier. It's like every episode had a different scriptwriter and they didn't bother talking to each other.
AggnogMay 20, 5:33 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

108 by DesolatePsyche »»
Aug 6, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2023

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 19, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 1, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2023

44 by kund4tb »»
Jun 5, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2023

26 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 15, 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.