Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 13, 2023 9:42 AM

Nov 2011
Not all werewolves are bad and Shizuku is lucky to have met some caring ones.

I think this episode puts a deeper emphasis on relationships between humans and werewolves, as well as their behaviors. Kinda interesting from a creative point of view.
Sep 13, 2023 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
The village in denial of werewolves, and Alma is the culprit that they've been seeking, so the deal for instructions to utilize the diamond in the Forest of Fangs is given on the headway to head to the werewolf village, which where Shizuku landed after that fall, is exactly where the others were seeking: Wolphinhel. Shizuku being carried to Nora's house in the presence of her, Vera and Kaya, and more plot about their killings is discovered, though their livelihoods are no different than that of any typical human village. Making them tea out of obligation, and the werewolves' side of the story holds up with the girls being killed separately in months and in rain with seemingly no clues, especially with a silent shotgun.

As to getting Shizuku out, it's no easy affair facing the men protecting the women: the Blutkralle, while the girls were almost successful in lying their way through, the hay carriage broke and Shizuku has to fend for herself against the higher-ups of Gunter and Granny Regi. With the same scaffold put up when Rosa was out on her own pedestal, Shizuku has to face the music as Vera and Kaya tried to prove her innocence, while Nora was shot at gun point, though with the difference now not being of rain. With the innocence proved just like that, Shizuku pleads with the werewolf village that she'll assist in Nora's murder case, which is proving to be a tough case to crack, especially without Aya.

What a cliffhanger as Tsugaru, Alice and Kyle fight against Moriarty's minions. Gonna be a heated one.
Sep 13, 2023 10:54 AM

Feb 2021
13:29 Wtf did she really kill him? I was really hoping they would have a peaceful relationship...
I want Tsugaru to have his own rakugo podcast lol
21:25 Is this the cloth that was covering Aya? There was weirdly a lot of focus on it.
Another epic episode that went by in a flash.
Sep 13, 2023 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
Is it only me that found male werewolves so hot? I'd like to live in this village too!

Anyway, let's talk about the murder case. At first I thought it was suicide, like those wolfgirls didn't want to be in a ritual, they may consider ritual a "worse than death" fate so they choose death instead. But thanks to Hasei's rookie investigation, it's become clear that this is murder, and if it's a murder then there has to be a murderer.

So my guess is that this is a revenge from within, someone in wolf tribe (probably the child of that pregnant woman at the beginning) doesn't like the ritual system, or how the village operate overall, so this person try to mess with the ritual by killing the sacrifice girls just before the actual ritual take place. But it still doesn't explain why human girls from human village died (or at least disappeared and get switched corpse).

The situation is already messy but Moriarty suddenly joining the game make this even more chaos, which I love!
Sep 13, 2023 11:15 AM

Feb 2019
YOOO SHIZUKU YURI SCENE?

Damn a village full of hot werewolf waifus? Sign me tf up.

Really good episode as usual. it’s cool to see Shizuku on her own having to plan out and navigate a tricky situation. With the kidnapping and murder situation it’s understandable that the village is apprehensive about any human presence, but this all but confirms that it’s someone deliberately instigating conflict between the two villages.

Human girls are also being found murdered. What’s the end goal? A war between the two? Who wins in that case? It can’t be banquet since they don’t know where the village is. Maybe retaliation for that original flashback?

Like how Shizuku and the girls bonded over some tea. Putting those maid abilities to good use lol. Such a contrast between how confident and bold she is with Aya and Tsugaru vs how she interacts with others.

I don’t quite get why Nora got upset after Shizuku asked her that question though. Did she think Shizuku was insinuating they weren’t trying hard or that there was foul play? Sucks that decision led to her death. If they all stayed together she’d still be alive.

Figured there’d probably be some complication with getting Shizuku out the village, but damn didn’t expect it would be because of someone being clumsy and titling the carriage causing the hay to fall out lol.

Regi being suspicious of any human visitor is understandable. Especially when they told her that Shizuku had a gun 🤦🏽‍♂️ fear motivates people to do irrational things and putting on the scaffolding is a perfect example of that. No matter what she said they were never going to believe her. Nora’s murder probably saved her life tbf.

Damn Banquet would come at the worst possible moment 🤦🏽‍♂️ can’t get any more inconvenient than climbing the edge of a cliff. Literal cliffhanger ending to the episode. Can’t wait for next week!
Marinate1016Sep 13, 2023 11:34 AM
Sep 13, 2023 11:24 AM
Dec 2022
Shizuku met Vera, Nora and Kaya. The way the werewolves acted was quite annoying. Not giving her the chance to explain herself, how she ended up there and what she came to do but I get why they were hesitant to trust her so it's not fully their fault. As for Shizuku, she was fully replying on Aya's help and it was really annoying on my part. She couldn't do her best to explain herself. But it's good to know Tsugaru and Aya are gonna save her. Nice episode.
Sep 13, 2023 11:24 AM
Dec 2022
Marinate1016 said:
YOOO SHIZUKU YURI SCENE?

Damn a village full of hot werewolf waifus? Sign me tf up.

Like fr man. Those young girls were the real deal, haha.
Sep 13, 2023 11:53 AM
Jul 2023
Ah yes, the plot

the plot indeed
Sep 13, 2023 12:07 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like Aya and Tsugaru got the help they need, now they can get to the wolf village.
Wasn't sure how Shizuku was going to make it out of that one, but the werewolves seemed to help her.
Coincidently there is also a similar case of murders going on in the wolf village, wonder how these are going to link, if they even do.
Sep 13, 2023 12:37 PM

Jul 2015
I knew since episode 1 that Shizuku is the best girl and now I was proven right.
Those beautiful feet.

Sep 13, 2023 12:37 PM
Aug 2022
Damn these cliffhangers!

My current theory for this arc: Alma isn't the werewolf, the little girl is. The previous werewolf didn't mistake the girl for her own daughter, she simply realized she was also a werewolf and wanted to help her. In return, the little girl revealed her secret to the humans cuz she was afraid of anyone who knew she was a werewolf. Smh this is linked with the current murders happening in both villages, and this is the tricky part. My guess is the culprit is one of the human villagers, potentially Gustav or Heinemann, although the killer's identity is still a big mystery and not many hints have been dropped, not any obvious ones at least.
Sep 13, 2023 12:38 PM
Mar 2018
Never has a show been this successful in making me confused. 10/10
Sep 13, 2023 12:58 PM
Apr 2020
Great episode can't wait for remaining two
Sep 13, 2023 1:19 PM

May 2020
Knew the blonde girl had something coming, but that timing couldn't be any worse, I mean this happening when Shizuku was being questioned persistently just made things even more worse for her. There she believes Aya and Tsugaru(not him, actually lol) will come in her rescue, but who to tell her about that cliffhanger?

Moriarty's gang have already made their move, and I'm sure it won't be long until they reach this werewolf village.

Also on a side note, who ever drew those werewolf girls deserve a pat on his back.
Sep 13, 2023 2:40 PM
Jun 2022
ngl imma say this shizuka looks way better when she isn't in her maid uniform and maid headwear lol and cute as well
Sep 13, 2023 2:45 PM

Jul 2014
Wth Nora just died out of nowhere. It now makes sense what happened to Rosa, its all cause she wanted to run away from all this priestess thing. Im guessing the priestess go through blood tests to determine if they're capable of giving birth to strong werewolves cause I remember there is a part where werewolves now are very picky when it comes to this stuff
Sep 13, 2023 2:52 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
These, episodes, are, too, damn, SHORT

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 13, 2023 2:58 PM
Jun 2021
This was the best episode so far
Sep 13, 2023 3:58 PM

Oct 2018
There's more layers to this arc than just the human village part. Action isn't as sharp as previous episode but so much of the later half of the episode was done in zenkage.
Sep 13, 2023 4:17 PM

Sep 2017
So is the killer Jutte? She escaped that fire years ago where her mother was burned and found fake bones to trick the human villagers or whatever. Then she sneaks back into the wolf village and becomes Nora. The timeline works for that. Nora and Lousie looked very similar so I'm guessing that corpse was actually Louise but Nora put some of her blood on those clothes to confuse the werewolf swat team. Also Jutte would have motive to kill young girls from both places as she and her mother had been forced out of both (tho I think her mother was only pregnant with her when they were kicked out of the wolf place).
Sep 13, 2023 4:21 PM

Mar 2020
Shizuku gets saved by werewolves, but another girl gets massacred. A sad trade-off to be sure...

After the cliffhanger ending last episode, Shizuku washed up to the shores of a werewolf village, where she got saved by Nora, Vera, and Kaya, who belong to the werewolf village. Just like in the human village, girls are being murdered every few months in strange ways, but there seems to be a pattern to all this, as in the werewolf side of things, the girls got murdered in the rain. Naturally, Shizuku was suspected to be the killer, but with the sudden death of Nora, it shifted the attention of the werewolves to trying to solve this mystery as the killer remains at large. There must be some connection between both these village mysteries, but who could be the killer? Hopefully we find those answers in the final two episodes of this series.
Sep 13, 2023 5:12 PM

Mar 2019
I'm sure Shizuku was enjoying receiving some heat hehe. ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
Sep 13, 2023 5:58 PM
Jun 2021
Dropped - ep 11

Throughout the episodes the immersion is broken due to small coincidences but nothing that would be a reason to drop a series.

The entertainment was good, the dialogue was interesting, and it was possible to ignore most of the mysteries. This is because the mysteries were caused more by magic or a script error.

In the last two episodes (10 and 11) the coincidences appear in an exaggerated way, making the diamond arc useless. Things happen exactly where they need to happen, and at the time they need to happen for the story to continue.

I felt like the script was making fun of my house, especially in episode 11.

I'm going to give up here, because the experience of watching an episode became boring, repetitive and uninteresting.

Sep 13, 2023 6:15 PM
Sep 2021
Shizuku was saved by the werewolves but she was later captured the chief of the werewolve village due to suspicion that she has killed the villages girls. Let's see what she will do.
Sep 13, 2023 6:23 PM

Apr 2022
well, first few scenes with shizuku certainly piqued my interest.
Sep 13, 2023 7:39 PM

Nov 2021
Finally a Shizuku focused episode, it was really good
Sep 13, 2023 8:07 PM

Aug 2016
That Granny is an idiot and I don’t know why she has authority. Looks like the werewolves have the exact same problem but this time it’s set up to look like humans are the culprit, which means it’s someone who wants them to war. This village is super shady. What are they doing to these ‘priestesses’? I’ll agree, the werewolves are hot though.
Sep 13, 2023 8:15 PM

May 2019
I think that the murder of young girls are linked from both the human and werewolf villages but I'm not sure who the culprit is. If I had to guess for anyone I would still say Alma as maybe she was the daughter of the mom and daughter that got burned alive but survived. If Alma was the young werewolf girl and her mother was human (I think she was) then she would have a bone to pick with both the humans and werewolves. Just a theory as I was skeptical that Alma was the culprit in the last episode as it seemed too obvious.

Anyways, hope Aya and Tsugaru make it to the village soon to somehow save Shizuku and gain the werewolves' trust but they have two groups that also following them so the whole situation is messy to say the least.
Sep 13, 2023 9:14 PM

Apr 2012
Mainnus said:
Ah yes, the plot

the plot indeed

Damn, Shizuku's left hand was between Kaya's thighs while they slept.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 13, 2023 9:37 PM
Aug 2020
Alice: Falls off a cliff.

Also Alice:

Sep 13, 2023 9:39 PM

Jul 2022
Am I the only one who took particular notice to the OST (Bird Cage by yuma yamaguchi) around 9:38-11:15? It has this unique sounding inharmonious and eerie tone to it which really stood out to me. Is there a genre for this?
Sep 13, 2023 10:28 PM
Feb 2020
another episode goes by and reinforces that the entire cast is just the bisexual dream
Sep 14, 2023 12:17 AM

Feb 2021
I think one of their kind is killing the female werewolf and the culprit might be a man...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 14, 2023 12:43 AM
Nov 2018
NightEmpty said:
Never has a show been this successful in making me confused. 10/10

Yea looking forward to them explaining how a murder was somewhere else and the werewolves can't track the killer. Watch they couldn't track because killer used a special herb or something that erases scent or something just as deluded.
Sep 14, 2023 2:22 AM

Jan 2021
I love Shizuku so much omg she always fights so well with or without her gun, she can even turn a broom into her weapon without breaking it lol. It's honestly amazing to see her survive alone without Aya and Tsugaru in a crowd of werewolves.

And I didn't expect Nora to die this quickly. I thought she'd be useful for a while longer... because she seemed like she was pretty knowledgeable about guns and she also gave a rather odd expression or response when Shizuku said her thoughts. But anyway, Nora's death saved Shizuku. The interrogation method was really scary... they were just guessing whether Shizuku was lying or not...

Also, just trying to be honest but those werewolves are incredibly charming. I can't stop admiring how beautiful Kaya and Bernd are.

Sep 14, 2023 2:35 AM

Mar 2008
Rose really got fucked over by both werewolves and humans :(

Shizuku is pretty lucky to be saved by some nice werewolves that even cuddle her naked to keep her warm

I still can't figure things out motive wise on what would make sense but we never really are given enough information to figure things out ourselves. If we did Aya wouldnt seem as smart lol

Marinate1016 said:
I don’t quite get why Nora got upset after Shizuku asked her that question though. Did she think Shizuku was insinuating they weren’t trying hard or that there was foul play? Sucks that decision led to her death. If they all stayed together she’d still be alive.

Shizuku made it sound like she suspected a werewolf could be behind the killings in the village because a human's scent would have been picked up so Nora took offense at the thought of someone in their village being behind it. It was already mentioned later there is probably no other village for werewolves in all of Europe.

ProofByColor said:
So is the killer Jutte? She escaped that fire years ago where her mother was burned and found fake bones to trick the human villagers or whatever. Then she sneaks back into the wolf village and becomes Nora. The timeline works for that. Nora and Lousie looked very similar so I'm guessing that corpse was actually Louise but Nora put some of her blood on those clothes to confuse the werewolf swat team. Also Jutte would have motive to kill young girls from both places as she and her mother had been forced out of both (tho I think her mother was only pregnant with her when they were kicked out of the wolf place).

It seems likely Jutte is indeed alive because it sounded like Rose told her to hide under her, so she was protecting her with her body. I figured that Jutte would be 11/12 when the killings started. Now she should be just about old enough to become a priestess if she was in the village where the werewolves are. While in one way she would make a lot of sense I dont understand why she wouldnt try to kill the people actually responsible but instead take away someone from them that's innocent except Louise and you would think she would be the first victim not the last. Also Jutte killing young werewolf girls would make no sense at all motive wise aside from it maybe being all she can manage. Why not kill the village leader? Also how is it that Alma was able to live away from the werewolves for five years? They dont let anyone leave. Something isn't adding up. The old woman must have something to do with it and there must be someone in the human village behind things too.

Also ooft i just noticed in the scenes of the past it's not full colour so you cant for certain make out eye and hair colour of characters well. Sneaky.
traedSep 14, 2023 2:38 AM
Sep 14, 2023 4:05 AM

Oct 2017
Shizuku ending up at the werewolves village, so that's one way to end up there, less hassle. Some spicy scenes with other girls, that was hot. Same murders going around in the werewolves village too, something's definitely up. Really interested to see how this case is solved.
Sep 14, 2023 5:11 AM

Jun 2021
I hope Aya and Tsugaru will come and save Shizuku soon. However, can't be sure if the werewolves will let them in to solve the case.
Sep 14, 2023 7:36 AM

Feb 2019
traed said:
Rose really got fucked over by both werewolves and humans :(

Shizuku is pretty lucky to be saved by some nice werewolves that even cuddle her naked to keep her warm

I still can't figure things out motive wise on what would make sense but we never really are given enough information to figure things out ourselves. If we did Aya wouldnt seem as smart lol

Marinate1016 said:

Shizuku made it sound like she suspected a werewolf could be behind the killings in the village because a human's scent would have been picked up so Nora took offense at the thought of someone in their village being behind it. It was already mentioned later there is probably no other village for werewolves in all of Europe.

ProofByColor said:

It seems likely Jutte is indeed alive because it sounded like Rose told her to hide under her, so she was protecting her with her body. I figured that Jutte would be 11/12 when the killings started. Now she should be just about old enough to become a priestess if she was in the village where the werewolves are. While in one way she would make a lot of sense I dont understand why she wouldnt try to kill the people actually responsible but instead take away someone from them that's innocent except Louise and you would think she would be the first victim not the last. Also Jutte killing young werewolf girls would make no sense at all motive wise aside from it maybe being all she can manage. Why not kill the village leader? Also how is it that Alma was able to live away from the werewolves for five years? They dont let anyone leave. Something isn't adding up. The old woman must have something to do with it and there must be someone in the human village behind things too.

Also ooft i just noticed in the scenes of the past it's not full colour so you cant for certain make out eye and hair colour of characters well. Sneaky.

That would be the “or foul play” that I said.
Sep 14, 2023 8:12 AM

Dec 2022
I'm confused about Nora, she said something about distracting the guards by gathering them to a specific place while Shizuku escapes but instead she was taking a swim in the lake just to get shot?

Sep 14, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2022
Granny is pretty suspicious, especially with the "blood ritual" being mentioned. Though I might be thinking this just because old crones leading a secluded village usually aren't good characters.
Sep 14, 2023 10:09 AM

Jun 2016
i dunno why but this show is amazingly good !!!

2 eps left to go still not enough !!!
Sep 15, 2023 12:47 PM
Sep 2018
Shizuku is literally best girl ❤️
Sep 16, 2023 10:56 AM

Sep 2023
im happy that we have a shizuku focused episode!! i love how sm of her scenes r pretty extremely gay lol. its kinda crazy that theres only two eps left tho,, either the ending is gonna be super bad or its ending on a cliffhanger
Sep 17, 2023 8:47 AM
Jun 2023
again an awesome episode,this anime is at my top1 for this season really
Sep 18, 2023 7:19 AM

Apr 2012
Someone is killing young girls in two warring factions, leaving them with a persistent paranoia and hatred of outsiders. Nothing suspicious or conspiratorial, nothing. Plus, we once again see that Shizuku instantly loses her cool side and acts like a normal, even shy girl when she is completely alone and there is neither Aya nor our rakugo MC around.

Also, I find it funny how some people just temporarily degenerated over a couple of fanservice scenes at the beginning of the episode and could only talk about that, lol.
Sep 18, 2023 12:41 PM

Jan 2011
Shizuku is awesome.

That's all I gotta say here. Also....they really aren't hiding the fact she is gay. Great to see.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 20, 2023 9:12 PM
Mar 2015
Its a rumble in the jungle
Sep 21, 2023 10:35 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to MasterHavik
Shizuku is awesome.

That's all I gotta say here. Also....they really aren't hiding the fact she is gay. Great to see.
I doubt having two werewolf girls sleeping next to her to keep her warm after falling over a waterfall was meant to indicate that she was gay. It literally made sense in context.
Sep 21, 2023 2:02 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to RobertBobert
I doubt having two werewolf girls sleeping next to her to keep her warm after falling over a waterfall was meant to indicate that she was gay. It literally made sense in context.
@RobertBobert Oh my sweet little child. It's kind of crazy how you are missing the obvious that is right in front of you.

I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

77 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.