Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2023 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
This was their toughest fight yet but glad to see Otaku Hero and his allies rally up and make a stand. The revolution army also made their move.

Hell, I thought this episode was very chaotic and very moment felt unpredictable.

Jun 9, 2023 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
Anarchy's past comes to haunt her, in the backdrop that Slayer will strike in one more day to end them all. And Otaku Hero, wanting to step up to the plate to beat this unbeatable fight against her and Shobon, it's now or never. The hope that whoever remains will be part of the fandom, and if they could strike against Shobon first, the SSC's reign would come to an end. Otaku strike first, say later, with cheers for their final meal to see the world change before their very eyes, to take back what they like. Otaku Hero, sensing something amiss, tells of the Magical Destroyers to be aware as the battle starts its wages.

The otaku plan must absolutely not fail, and once it's time, it's going all-out with the Revolutionary Otaku Army against the SSC in an ambush, while the magical girls face Slayer and her comrades that Shobon has provided for her. Absolutely, the main point is between Anarchy and Slayer while the Revolutionary Otaku Army has managed to infiltrate and capture the SSC from within, with victory just steps away. But all of a sudden, the magical girls pump out their last trump card with the drug, and Shobon evaded Otaku Hero, with the dairy of events penning out the final plans, just exactly as he visioned.

Otaku Hero may have ambushed Shobon and the SSC, but the latter has been always one step ahead of them, with the drug being a curse than a blessing instead.

What to make up of this unpredictability? I'm certainly impressed of how it manages to do an insane plot twist now.
Jun 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Mar 2020
That plot twist was quite something, and I feel like there's one final kicker coming, but for now, the all out war begins, and the last resort, the drugs have been used by the magical girls. Is it some sort of curse? Guess we'll find out. Just who is Shobon? I've suspected it was Otaku Hero's father, but anything could happen at this point.

The drawings feel way more fitting now...
Jun 9, 2023 12:57 PM

Mar 2021
This show just gets better and better I can't wait for the next episode to see how this plays out
Jun 9, 2023 1:41 PM

May 2020
I love this show but the suspense is killing me. There were a couple of episodes that felt wasted too. It's dropped from 10/10 AOTS to 8/10 with Oshi no Ko leading as my AOTS. I hope they can make me bring the score back up in the last two episodes.
Jun 9, 2023 1:51 PM

Jun 2017
Hmm maybe since the "clones" look like our main magical girls it's possible Shobon is also an alter Otaku Hero, like invading an alternate universe and stuff.
Jun 9, 2023 2:54 PM
Jan 2015
The last gun that didn't shoot is the fact that this comic which otaku hero have found in shobon residence is always read with anarchy voice at the end of each episode.
Jun 9, 2023 4:10 PM

Nov 2011
Lowkey I thought the previews for each episode were just random comic drawings...but no...they were actually real previews for the next episode!

Only took me 10 episodes to figure that out but I love it.

Pretty obvious the two goons were Yellow and Green but man MORE MAGICAL GIRLS?!?!?!

Show is unbelievable and is extremely underappreciated
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 9, 2023 5:33 PM
Aug 2012
The animation took a noticeable drop, and the actual events seemed like a very predictable drag out until the last 2 minutes.
Jun 9, 2023 8:14 PM
Sep 2021
Otaku's vs ssc has begun the otaku's and the magical girls are trying their best but currently the upper hand is ssc in the fight, let's see how they turn the tables.
Jun 9, 2023 8:17 PM

Dec 2018
this is just absolute insanity and i have no idea where it is going right now
Jun 9, 2023 9:16 PM

Apr 2022
that end with the book was very interesting and yuririn brought a chainsaw to a gun fight lmao but please don't tell me she died!
Jun 9, 2023 9:22 PM
Jan 2023
after each episode magical destroyer continue to surprise me
Jun 9, 2023 11:30 PM

Jan 2009
otakus are immune to brainwashing eh still they gonna die
Jun 10, 2023 5:46 AM

Mar 2019
Show is very self-ware based on the narration of the next episode preview lol...

This episode was disappointing given how good the previous two were. It was pretty straight forward story wise until the ending, so it wasn't interesting and the animation was also really poor. I miss the transformation scenes from earlier in the season because at least those were animated well.
Jun 10, 2023 9:34 AM

Jan 2010
Well, there won't be a happy ending. Even if otaku hero manages to win against shobon, there's still all those who die in this battle and that the magical girls will destroy akiba in their rampage.
Jun 10, 2023 9:58 AM
May 2023
10/10 the good shit came in, build up was worth it
Jun 10, 2023 12:27 PM
Oct 2008
Guy in mask had weaponised body pillow. Also suspense is killing me because I don't know if it will flop or last 2 eps will make it at least 8/10.
Jun 10, 2023 4:58 PM
Feb 2022
I remember that Blue and Pink consumed their potions last fight, so how do they get others, or am I mistaken?
Jun 10, 2023 7:58 PM
Feb 2019
Es una putisima locura este anime
Jun 10, 2023 9:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh no! Enough just for Pink and Blue. But not with Anarchy-chan turning into blop too, my heart, can't!

Otaku laid a surprise ambush attack. But turned out they hella straight going into Shobon surprise trap, which actually not so surprising counter attack, since its already written off all on his death comic. At least some of those guys shall get their dream comes true, in the afterlife.

So, let's see if they can hold a more concrete plan to end this messed up wacky show...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 11, 2023 2:54 AM

Jan 2013
wow what a reveal.
Jun 11, 2023 12:58 PM
Aug 2019
DavidM_27 said:
I remember that Blue and Pink consumed their potions last fight, so how do they get others, or am I mistaken?

I'm thinking the same... Except if there is a proper explanation that seems like a major plot-hole
Jun 11, 2023 3:51 PM
Aug 2020
a lot of feelings but we love it for that.

i can not recommand this one to everybody.

i can't wait to watch the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 11, 2023 6:52 PM

Jan 2022
Time is ticking, there are only 24 hours left before it's over, and the otaku camp is still welded together in an act of bravery right as we start the final battle, the objective is clear : Find and kill Shobon. Of course, we're start to see that from the begining there will obviously be moments that'll break the hope that we have, and this episode indeed delivered. We see a few backgrounds character die and we see Shobon's book, which are the weird gibberish drawings that we see at the end of every episode, he seems to be able to tell future events, this man just be very powerful and unstoppable with this power. We also get to see more Magical Girls clones and maybe the 3 girls start to madness ? ALL IN THE LAST MINUTE OF THE EPISODE, man this was tense, I'm very excited to see how it'll roll up in an epic, maybe sad and melancholic way, maybe in the dawn of a new day for the otakus of this universe, filled with smile and hope. Only caveat that I have for this episode is how non impacting the deaths are, they obvously try to avoid any blood to keep it somewhat kid friendly, but we didn't get to see the hitting parts of the cruel world that is war, even Otaku Hero himself said that it's a tense war against a very difficult enemy, yet it kinda seems like the attack went smooth sailing (could also somewhat be related to the fact that it was planned by the SSC), but maybe some dramatic moments like we see in war movies that makes us see the horror of it could have been more impactful to the general ending vibe that this anime was aiming for from the start. It's pretty cool, but not as hyped as a Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica type of sad show.
I like everything, ok
Jun 12, 2023 4:05 PM
Apr 2020
What's going on?!??! If feel there's so much yet to be discover, I just can't wait till next episode! I love this anime, is so random :)
Jun 14, 2023 11:02 PM

Oct 2018
Blue and Pink also have their clones huh.

The final fight will surely have the 3 girls combine.
Jun 15, 2023 4:22 PM
Mar 2023
So the "advance" that we saw at the end of the chapters is the notebook of drafts that the TV head had, who for some reason knows what is going to happen before it happens as if he were directing the script, and in that Otaku notebook Hero sees how, being on the verge of death, they take the drug and unlock the ultra instinct but then they end up dying the same along with the rest of the people who accompanied the fight? I don't understand a damn XD
Jun 18, 2023 4:03 AM

Jun 2015
You cant... take those!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 19, 2023 10:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seems like taking their potion for this fight won't end good :S
Jun 19, 2023 7:31 PM

Feb 2022
Hoo boy. The animation was very rough in this one.

The plot twist was interesting tho and the after credits monologue was weirdly pretty meta.
Jun 28, 2023 7:53 PM

Mar 2008
I wonder who the other girls are that we saw in Anarchy's dream being that there were five of them total which is more characters than we have been introduced to at this point.

I actually didn't expect the end credits to actually tie back into the plot rather than just being a preview. That's interesting.
Sep 30, 2023 12:53 AM

Jan 2023
Idk where the hell this is going anymore, but finally something cool seems to be happening. I had a feeling there was something with this guy's notebook.
Jun 21, 5:15 PM

Dec 2022
Well if they were gonna raise their death flags anyway, might as well have a good time before going to hell!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

177 by gxbrielcruz »»
Sep 8, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2023

75 by P_ikachu_ »»
Aug 17, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2023

102 by Eggyy »»
Jul 18, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2023

42 by katakumplat »»
Jun 16, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2023

32 by katakumplat »»
Jun 2, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.