Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was really trying to connect Runa with Akane. Due to their conflicting personalities, it was tough but the episode was able to express is emotions really well.

Runa seems like the type who isn't able to express herself very well. Props to the VA for bringing their characters alive so well. Now that I think about it, Runa has time to develop and she can be likable.
Apr 29, 2023 9:00 AM
Aug 2022
I can see well Runa-chan Regretted her actions.
Runa-chan She's Kawaiiii!!! She's just jeleous.
It seems like Runa-chan bond with Akane-san is getting better.👍🏻
Apr 29, 2023 10:07 AM
Nov 2021
this episode shed some light on Runa, which i for one enjoyed
Apr 29, 2023 10:14 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah, that was kinda expected from how the things ended the last week, not wanted to be a friend with our heroine at all, it was all a sham. But i guess good on them, that they made it work in the end.

Her older brother is still a super creep tho.
Apr 29, 2023 10:28 AM
Jun 2020
this anime never fails to make my day a little bit better
Apr 29, 2023 10:30 AM

Aug 2021
mr. kamota a real one
Apr 29, 2023 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
runa is such a b LOL
Apr 29, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 2020
That was so f#cking irresponsible.
Apr 29, 2023 10:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well adjusting the DPI is one thing thats always boring. Wow Runa's prank really was a cunning one. Her gamer friend though really was unerving. Runa really cares a lot about the bond between her and the old guard of friends huh. Whiel the bonds that can be forged between gamers can be strong it still doesn't excuse her for pulling such a dangerous prank. Eita sure was scary when he's angry. Ad hoc as it was Akane's plan to clear the area really was well played. Still i was impressed that Akane was able to deal with the matter so calmly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2023 10:40 AM

Dec 2022
that prank was going too far but at the end at least Runa learned her lesson
Apr 29, 2023 10:44 AM
Oct 2016
Runa did something very bad setting Akane up with that complete stranger. Totally abandoning Akane for their meet up and sent some random dude who's obsessed with Rurihime. Runa feeling almost threatened by Akane joining their friend group. Very sad when Runa was looking through her pictures and seeing all the memories the four of them had together. Now someone new like Akane is trying to join and from Runa perspective she doesn't understand why. Its tough to accept change especially when you think everything is perfect as it is. Runa is lucky that Akane is a nice girl and very understanding. Because this whole situation could've gone very wrong for her if Runa had sent someone dangerous to meet her. I mean a Rurihime obsessed fanboy was already bad enough, barging into the women's restroom. Mr Kamota is such a delight, him being hysterical when thinking Akane was in danger was so cute. He's a great the younger characters can rely on. Akane and Runa hashing things out was very needed. I'm glad Akane could see the full picture of what happened and still want to be friends with Runa. I hope that Runa Dan accept Akane into their friend group.

kxlel02 said:
mr. kamota a real one
Truly looking out for these kids
StephApr 30, 2023 1:56 PM
Apr 29, 2023 10:48 AM

Jul 2017
Sticking to the original plan, Akane meeting Eita's sister Runa while Yamada goes with Eita, it's clear that Akane was taken for a ride with Runa trying her best to give as many excuses to lay her off as much as possible, as sitch with a rando stranger meeting her and going on babbling to no end. In truth, said girl was at home studying with Yamada coming in to tutor her, and instinctly he knows, just that he doesn't want to say it out loud. It got so bad to the point of the rando player stalking her to the ladies' toilet and being overly obssessed about Rurihime.

Yamada knowing the severity of the matter, and together with Eita, pursues Akane...with Mr. Kamota coming in for help just at the right time. Runa, obviously salty that a newcomer like Akane is infiltrating their daily life, she just wants to keep the status quo, and Eita knows it by heart that Akane wanted to be her friend. Though luckily she came out unscathed, and the truth being that Akane got hurt somehow because the rando stranger was trying to give her pain relievers that she goes shocked and hurt her shin on the toilet bowl, this has been a rather hectic day for her. Yamada has enough reasons to be of concern: Runa, which her unapologetic nature beckons her to turn away from Akane, though getting clumsily injured again, she really deserves her brother's lecture after pulling the dangerous prank. To that extent, Akane faking her stomachache so that she can drive both Yamada, Eita, Mr. Kamota and the rano stranger off to have a 1-to-1 talk with Runa...about games.

Runa thinking that she was going to have a scolding from Akane, and the latter dispels her by engaging on the FOS conversation. And despite what Runa handed this strange but dangerous situation to her, ultimately, Akane's goal has always been to get to know her better, and allow herself into their friendship circle, in-game, and in real life. Leaving the lecture to Eita, Akane has managed to de-escalate the situation, and let Yamada see a new light in her.

This episode flew by fast, which is a good thing. Hopefully you've learned your lesson, Runa.
Apr 29, 2023 10:58 AM

May 2020
That's what happens when you let third graders use internet. Such a fucking stupid character. Should just go to school and do her homeworks, like the kids her age are supposed to.
Apr 29, 2023 11:09 AM

Oct 2017
That guy probably didn't have bad intentions but that was creepy. Hopefully Rurihime and Akane can be friends now.
Apr 29, 2023 11:12 AM

Aug 2017
Well thank god this is over and hopefully she learned her lesson. Kamota is such a boss, wholesome dude.
Apr 29, 2023 11:21 AM

Nov 2021
That wasn't even a prank.. something serious could've happened to Akane smh. I kinda hate Runa now 😭
Apr 29, 2023 11:25 AM

Jan 2012
Really sorry for Akane. And I still don’t like Runa. But yeah, Kamota is the true champ here.
Apr 29, 2023 11:28 AM

Feb 2019
Well that was a really fucked up and potentially dangerous thing that Runa did. Don’t even think “prank” is a good name for it.

That dude could’ve been a murderer or rapist or anything. Luckily Yamada and Eita caught on to it and nipped in the bud. Runa clearly has her own insecurities and self worth issues that led to all of that. Explains why she has no IRL friends too. but looks like she’s realised the error of her ways and accepted Akane into her circle so we move on.

Akane looked especially beautiful today and it seems even Yamada took notice of it at the end of the episode.
Apr 29, 2023 11:30 AM

Apr 2021
would you look at that? A Happy End... 
So much in this episode was played for laughs that it underminded the seriousness of the situation. I have not forgiven what Runa did, this was messed up. 
But I was really glad that Yamada saw right away through her scheme and jumped into action. 
Apr 29, 2023 12:02 PM

Oct 2012
Honestly kinda unnecessary character that exists for the unnecessary drama BUT she also works for Yamada to see Akane in new lights, so that's cool. Jealousy working completely against her favor lol at least she'll be cool now. And the boys in this guild are sooo nice, awn.
Apr 29, 2023 12:14 PM
Oct 2022
A great episode , with great animations and some funny scenes!
I was thinking that the stranger was a pervert.
She forgive her so easy for that prank !
Apr 29, 2023 12:36 PM
Jan 2021
Runa is such a fucking bitch, why does she think setting up dates with random weirdos is just a "prank"? And of course she's just forgiven for everything just like that :/
Not that it's fair to expect anything else, that's not what this show is about.
Apr 29, 2023 12:47 PM
Apr 2023
That 3D moment at 19:45 was weird and came out of nowhere. Also, Akane is way too nice-forgiving such nasty "pranks." I wish to be mature enough to be able to act like her someday, though it probably isn't always the best course of action.
Apr 29, 2023 12:48 PM
Feb 2023
Akane is perfect.
Apr 29, 2023 1:00 PM

Feb 2007
Of course we knew Runa would not go, but this was far more dangerous than expected...
Apr 29, 2023 1:42 PM
Oct 2012
If there isn't some kind of ongoing punishment for Runa, I don't think that she'll be a salvageable character. Karma Houdinis utterly kill shows for me. (I'm looking at you, Dawn of the Witch)
Apr 29, 2023 1:44 PM

Apr 2010
That guy Luna used to trick Akane was a serious creep and he was pretty delusional luckily nothing happened.
Luna on the other hand got a valuable lesson this episode one she really needed, she is way to secluded and living in her own world to much to me it seems she didn't realise what she was putting Akane trough.
Akane on the other hand could have handled the situation with that guy better.
She did handle the situation with Luna perfectly tho. 
Apr 29, 2023 2:04 PM

Dec 2016
Was that Ono Daisuke voicing the 'Gamer Friend'? Who was that voice actor?

Apr 29, 2023 2:17 PM
Mar 2010
tsunakami321 said:
Was that Ono Daisuke voicing the 'Gamer Friend'? Who was that voice actor?
YES! That's the voice I couldn't place... I was like "he sounds so familiar, who is it?" and went to look and they didn't have it listed, but now that you pointed it out, it's definitely the same voice actor as Kalego Sensei from Marimashita Iruma Kun.

Apr 29, 2023 2:34 PM

Mar 2010
I don't blame Runa but there are other ways to gain a mans favor. But To win over yamada.. is another story.. he must be fapping 10x aday to have postnut clarity.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 29, 2023 2:44 PM

Mar 2022
Great episode. Loved the part with Kamota hahaha, poor guy worried for nothing
Apr 29, 2023 2:57 PM
Mar 2023
Bro that strawberry farmer so wholesome
Apr 29, 2023 3:33 PM
May 2021
im glad all the guys actually held runa accountable for what she did to akane instead of just letting it go. hopefully runa will eventually come around, because even though i don't like her right now, i bet she could end up being a nice person and a good friend to akane.

seems like maybe yamada is starting to see akane from a new perspective. im so excited for the romance to actually pick up more in future episodes.

also side note but eita really is so pretty. like yamada is attractive, but so is eita
My 2023 candies:
Apr 29, 2023 3:34 PM
Oct 2021
the "prank" thing felt more dramatic and serious in the manga
i liked it better that way

but the ep was nice😬
Apr 29, 2023 4:04 PM

Jan 2021
Good ep so well done
Runa learn a lesson and all ends in a good way
Btw that glass man is so scary
He entered to the girls bathroom like it was nothing
Damn bro
Chill

Apr 29, 2023 4:04 PM

Jan 2018
KennaIsANerd said:
im glad all the guys actually held runa accountable for what she did to akane instead of just letting it go. hopefully runa will eventually come around, because even though i don't like her right now, i bet she could end up being a nice person and a good friend to akane.

seems like maybe yamada is starting to see akane from a new perspective. im so excited for the romance to actually pick up more in future episodes.

also side note but eita really is so pretty. like yamada is attractive, but so is eita
Yep they had to hold Runa accountable for what she did. That was extremely dangerous for Akane. If this was a more serious anime she could have died and then Runa would have been the accomplice in murder. Lesson to all the ladies (and men) out there. Dont meet people you dont know for the first time alone. Always bring somebody you trust with you.
Apr 29, 2023 4:14 PM

Feb 2019
that guy was really relentless! lol he has a one track mind and doesn't want to listen to Akane when he tells him she is NOT Rurihime lol
Apr 29, 2023 4:17 PM

Dec 2018
very cute (and weird) episode. i guess that guy didn't mean to be a creep but maybe he lacks common sense. looks like akane made a new friend and there seems to be some emotional awakening in yamada but we'll see.

MegamiRem said:
That guy probably didn't have bad intentions but that was creepy. Hopefully Rurihime and Akane can be friends now.
yeah i super agree. there are some people that are just really dense so i guess as long as the members can just say "back off" but let it slide this time it might be best. still, i'm pretty sure japan is super duper gonna arrest your butt for entering a ladies room and forcefully opening a stall door.
StephApr 30, 2023 1:57 PM
Apr 29, 2023 4:39 PM

Sep 2018
Ew, what a creeper XD Looking forward to the blossoming friendship between Akane and Runa.

The talk about karma Houdini's is a bit much, she's just an ignorant kid with walls up, not a villain who needs to be punished lol. It's good that they're not just sweeping it under the table though.
GakutoDeathGlareApr 29, 2023 4:46 PM
Apr 29, 2023 4:44 PM

Jul 2015
Yamada seemed like off, is he starting to realize how cool Akane is ? Well it seems that something is cooking between the two. That creep went into women's bathroom like the hell? His grandma didn't teach him good manners although I found it weirdly funny and out of place, His face is so punchable tho xd.
Apr 29, 2023 5:05 PM

Mar 2014
Gosh if anything had happened to Akane, or someone more creepy came along and hurt Akane...Runa wouldn't live it down!

Gosh my man WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE WOMENS TOILET?! He could have gotten some other woman to go in and ask for Akane...

Nice ending though, there was that weird scene cut when Akane is in the toilet and there's a hand reaching out and I thought it was going for her not the doorbell lol
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 29, 2023 5:51 PM
Nov 2022
I don't know to what extent she would forgive something like what Runa did to Akane, she was lucky she isn't spiteful or something like that.

At least they didn't downplay the issue, it's very dangerous to meet weird people on the internet in real life, especially for women, I like that they kept it as something bad and not just a prank.

For the rest of the episode everything is fine, I really don't think there is anything else to highlight despite all that drama.
Apr 29, 2023 5:59 PM

Jan 2022
Runa is such a bitch. I was fully expecting her to kick Akane in the shin after Akane fell to the floor lol I'm glad Akane made everyone leave except Runa and made her feel ashamed by being nice to her, I know it wasn't intentional but still. Yamada realizes his feelings for Akane!! I can just feel it in my bones. I'm glad everyone took charge and went to look for her!! Meeting fans irl is not the smartest thing to do
This never updates so that's cool
Apr 29, 2023 6:24 PM

Apr 2022
that guy was weird as fuck. hated him in the manga, saw it coming, hated him again in the anime.
at least akanes alright but she's so clumsy lmao. yamada realizing something.
also, takezo is a real nice guy.
Apr 29, 2023 6:41 PM
Oct 2009
It was so boring and the supporting character so annoying.
Apr 29, 2023 7:01 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
That was hell of a stunt Runa pulled, thankfully that glasses lad wasn’t as dangerous as he seemed but idk man, I didn’t feel much for her seeing her cry at the end thanks to Akane’s too good for this world kindness lol. I know she’s a middle schooler and you do stupid shit when you’re young but that only kinda softens the blow for me, I don’t think she deserved forgiveness right at that moment, maybe down the line when she changes for the better but at that moment I would be pissed with her lol.

That being said tho I did really like the way Akane handled the situation despite having the right to be pissed, I’m sure Runa knows she truly fucked up and I look forward to seeing her hopefully repay Akane. Also Mr. Kamota was pretty great this episode with his worrying like Akane was his own kid lol, I hope he doesn’t normally drive that way tho.
Apr 29, 2023 7:08 PM
Mar 2015
Glad she made up with the sister and got rid of the stalker at the end
Apr 29, 2023 7:26 PM
Mar 2021
Lol, that's funny npc who's talking formally every sentences 😂
Good Episode
Apr 29, 2023 7:27 PM
Apr 2022
Akane is a freakin angel, and Yamada is realizing it more!
Apr 29, 2023 8:19 PM

Jan 2021
Akane for sure hadn't had the best day, first she gets stood up by Runa because they were supposed to meet but instead some guy is sitting there then she gets hurt in the restroom and gets hurt again at the table. Runa wanted Yamada for herself but Yamada saw right through it. That was some weird guy also.

Runa has difficulties making friends it seems, but hey at least she has 300 online friends lmao. Akane tries her best to get closer towards Runa and Runa seems to accept it as she was apologetic and started crying. Runa will have time to make herself likeable towards other people, that way she can also start making friends.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

260 by Yuhhangg27 »»
Aug 31, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

199 by Composure »»
Aug 27, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - Apr 1, 2023

281 by WalkerTheWolf »»
Aug 22, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

123 by venbals »»
Jul 18, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

108 by japanese_god »»
Jun 16, 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.