Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Even though it's been just two episodes, I think Mitsuha can serve as a good role model for the younger kids. 

Also she dresses herself well in the real world and shows a lot of cleverness in engaging business with adults. She's a lot more mature than she looks and I think this episode defined more of her character than the previous episode. On a technical level, it seems she's also getting used to firearms :o
Jan 14, 2023 10:19 AM

Feb 2020
Another really good episode. Definitely my favorite Isekai of the season.

Lol at Colette every time she hugs Mitsuha. That's gotta hurt.

Those trash can scenes were priceless. Poor cat. x3

Mitsuha looked so badass with the gun.

I like these end credit pictures.

SerafosJan 15, 2023 9:52 AM
Jan 14, 2023 10:24 AM

Feb 2014
Lol guns and bikes in isekai? This is getting interesting.
Jan 14, 2023 10:27 AM
Feb 2018
An episode that start with an intro? Oh, my!
Jan 14, 2023 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
"How to ride a moped in another world" by Mitsuha
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 14, 2023 11:29 AM

May 2015
Super cheat ability. That guy's with conbini goods from another isekai pales in comparison, lol.

Mitsuha has really taken her time to think everything through and prepare. Interesting to see what she'll do next.
Jan 14, 2023 11:30 AM
Jan 2021
this is a strong start I think
last week I gave the edge to other shows because they had better first episodes, but with episode 2 this show is climbing my ranks whereas others dipped. I like the idea that her isekai power allows her to take stuff with her. this feels very reminiscent of bookworm isekai or Dr stone, and that's a very good thing
Jan 14, 2023 12:17 PM

Feb 2020
I know the OP showed Mitsuha with a bunch of guns, but like i wasnt expecting a full on gun lecture this ep lol. tbh, it's been a while since ive seen an anime go into detail about firearms, so this is nice

she got the drip in the ED!!
Jan 14, 2023 12:50 PM

Dec 2022
this episode had no interesting points furthermore it just confused me
Jan 14, 2023 12:52 PM

Feb 2019
There is nothing cuter to me than cute girls with guns lmao. Mitsuha learning how to shoot was awesome and it’s cool that they kept actual brand/model names as well as giving accurate firearm safety info. Enjoyed this ep a lot more than episode 1
Jan 14, 2023 1:03 PM
Feb 2020
OP movie seems have correction, colored credit text lol
PV really didn't show adaptation actually so reasonable

mitsuha have more planned action than FUNA original
add information gathering talks, change is reasonable

colette moe characteristics (just like mugi), mitsuha spine injury count three time lol
colette "don't leave me alone" expressions very adorable! (this part they hind interesting visual details wow)
yandere colette, sad smile colette, byebye tear colette

tho too many exaggeration expressions will made audience too tire, few amount is ok
cheating to carter talks let me feel sort of owned potions protagonist (other FUNA works) characteristics

go home and prepare, make large change also reasonable

teleport wearing shoes to bed lol, miss

money preparation, go to bank, and she is adult (compare scene she rejective villager treat as childs)
after a shower, omg she wearing OL suit(ep 1 school uniform flashback), car driving, she is polite
ep 1 some sort brother complex but anime mitsuha actually is just love her family

eyecatch cute

another teleport miss into trash cans lol, later cans front

secondary preparation, clothing
yet teleport miss, ride moped on bed lol

amazing ED in a character PV style high contrast arts(by 橋本穂高, 中園仁[urasekai], 林まい[mia?]), mitsuha lots outfit posing shots, nice!!
even contaning lots modern props designs, pc screen. overall production quality better than ep 1

bonus

Akata Itsuki (Abilities Average LN characters & Illustration) drawn mitsuha hand 93r posing shooting
cool!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmL8cObaAAIAD45?format=jpg&name=large
sato_kanadeJan 15, 2023 12:32 AM
Jan 14, 2023 1:24 PM
Jul 2014
Being able to go back and forth and using modern tech in a fantasy world is a lot like GATE. Except she has it a lot more convenient since she has auto-translate and can shift whenever she likes, which makes it easier to keep things secret.

Still, guns aren't exactly the best weapon for human-to-human conflicts in a fantasy world. The opponents won't recognize it, so it can't act as a deterrent. She's pretty much going to have to kill at least one member of each enemy group she encounters. And hope they don't have ranged weapons or magic of their own. (A gun will have superior range, but that doesn't help if they attack from close quarters or from stealth.)
Jan 14, 2023 1:44 PM
Sep 2020
Even with 20 classic isekai protagonists you can't get a fraction of Mitsuha's common sense and reasoning together; it doesn't matter if they tell you they're "geniuses" if they end up acting like preschoolers.

Jan 14, 2023 2:00 PM

Oct 2022
Actual proper gun etiquette. Amazing. This protagonist is definitely the smartest protagonist of any Isekai I've ever seen.
Jan 14, 2023 2:11 PM
Apr 2019
So, let's see how many dress codes Mitsuha will have until the end of this anime. Current count: 3 (ep1) + 4 (ep2) = makes 7 excluding OP and ED!

Not every anime has characters with much different clothing during the plot!

I am looking forward to and will continue watching this anime. It hasn't an exciting plot, but not a bland one.
Jan 14, 2023 2:56 PM

May 2015
This is nice. Its like Gate but with a cute girl and the goal is earning money. It was nice seeing her learn to use guns. Those guys are so chill lol. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 14, 2023 3:01 PM

Nov 2012
I would've waited until I entered the capital before buying things to sell.  You may need a store or a license or what you.  I admire the hustle though.  If I brought anything initially, it would have been plain soap, perfumed soap, and perfume oils.

I'd say Isekai protagonist have never been this smart, but she's the only one I've seen with the jump ability (minus Isekai Shokudo and chef is pretty smart, too).  That might make the difference.  
dragynfaerieJan 14, 2023 3:09 PM
Jan 14, 2023 3:15 PM

Feb 2019
that's some prep work she did there. good luck to her lol
Jan 14, 2023 3:34 PM

Jun 2015
Im still unsure whats going on with this show but it is quite charming and im looking forward to next eps!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 14, 2023 5:01 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Mitsuha really taking time to prepare and its really good to see, she is actually really mature for her age as well!!

A moped and guns in another world, you love to see it. Can't wait to see more of this!

Jan 14, 2023 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
I already miss Colette, I thought Mitsuha was going to homuhomu right away and steal some weapons.
Jan 14, 2023 6:15 PM

May 2015
I have to give Mitsuha props for her thorough research and creative use of her ability. I liked the gun safety advice, not often you see that in anime, let alone an isekai!  Although there is an elephant in the room. I wonder how she's going to explain all of this sudden income to her government!
Jan 14, 2023 11:30 PM

Feb 2016
Mitsuha is so damn smart, she may be the best isekai protagonist ever! <3
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jan 15, 2023 12:52 AM
Oct 2019
Hippity hoppity,
9mm goes poppity.
Jan 15, 2023 1:10 AM
Dec 2017
So the theme of this anime is this girl just wants two billion yen/80,000 gold so she can live comfortably and nothing more, but I did the math on how much she has in yen based off what she was throwing around in the second episode, and it looks to me like she already has at least one billion yen.

She also dropped an even 22,500,000 yen/176,000 US Dollars on that dudes desk for gun training... Seriously?! This anime is broken at its core. I think a twelve year old with no concept of life wrote this. All the scenarios are whack, there is no thought put into anything, she just inexplicably has stuff.. I dont see the point in this at all. Its a huge waste of time. How was this approved for an anime?

As dry as the anime market is right now, someone needs to loose their job over this.
Jan 15, 2023 3:24 AM

Jan 2023
Why are you imagining your comfy & happy life with Colette? That's forbidden.
Jan 15, 2023 3:58 AM
Jan 2020
I have read the manga and i do enjoy it. this is gonna be an enjoyable anime for this season for me.
Jan 15, 2023 6:53 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ohhh I see, sol Mitsuha's plan is to set up a business in Colette's world where she sells the goods she buys from Earth with the money earned by appraising the gold she earns. That's why the series is called like that.

Let's see if the plan goes as smoothly as it sounds.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 15, 2023 7:40 AM
Jan 2015
wow so much story improvement in this episode, this gurl use brain wisely!
Jan 15, 2023 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
Shes more mature than I was going to give her credit for, and cool she went out of her way to actually learn how to use a gun.. instead of already magically knowing how to do it.
Jan 15, 2023 12:44 PM

Sep 2020
I really like how she can go back and forth between two worlds to achieve her goals, especially when she found a group of people in front of her, also she learns how to to use guns.
Jan 15, 2023 1:22 PM

Feb 2007
Pretty impressive preparations, you don't see something of this level in most isekai.
Jan 15, 2023 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
Why does Mitsuha have to say bye to Colette, though, when she can fast travel there at will??

Anyway, I'm loving this. This season is surprising me with isekai that are turning out to be better than they seemed at first glance.
Jan 15, 2023 5:57 PM

Apr 2008
I'm so glad she went with a reputable mercenary group that won so many "WOMAN OF THE YEAR 2007" awards. :-)
Jan 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Aug 2019
Another great episode! I'm loving where this is going!

Also really nice to see some firearm tips!
Jan 15, 2023 10:01 PM

Jul 2017
Man, Colette's hugs are too much for Mitsuha to handle. And said girl in question wants to get out to see the world, which Colette doesn't want her to go, but has to anyways. Seeking a bath, she drops off at the most unkempt of places to reach home and ready her resources before going back to the other world. And this is as such with a private military base ot establish law on the other side, no matter the cost.

The deal is made, and Mitsuha gets a lesson on firearms training, while figuring out Medieval Europe's quirks and features. Purchasing items ahead of time, and the battle to sell items starts from here.

This direction, I'm starting to get the uniqueness of this.
Jan 15, 2023 10:31 PM

May 2019
It wasn't very clear on how Mitsuha got all that yen from the get-go to pay for the guns and training, was it the inheritance left behind? Also, I thought her brother was still alive but it looks like he also died so I do wonder if their entire family was meant to be taken out as she was shoved off a cliff (I may be overthinking that but I also wonder if all of that will be addressed later on).

I do like that she is thinking about her safety and being careful not to be seen when she teleports but I think people will question how and where she got the items she will eventually be selling. Anyways, I do like this anime and how different it is compared to other ones currently airing.
Jan 15, 2023 11:03 PM
Jan 2019
viperhc said:
It wasn't very clear on how Mitsuha got all that yen from the get-go to pay for the guns and training, was it the inheritance left behind? Also, I thought her brother was still alive but it looks like he also died so I do wonder if their entire family was meant to be taken out as she was shoved off a cliff (I may be overthinking that but I also wonder if all of that will be addressed later on).

I do like that she is thinking about her safety and being careful not to be seen when she teleports but I think people will question how and where she got the items she will eventually be selling. Anyways, I do like this anime and how different it is compared to other ones currently airing.
They definitely showed and mentioned that the brother was dead in episode 1. They showed the photo's of all three of her family and someone mentioned how close she was with her brother when talking about her family dying.  As for being pushed off the cliff, I don't think that was the case from what was shown in the first episode (they just want us to maybe think that for now). I think she was just being hit on by some guys and she went to kick/push one away with her foot but managed to throw herself backwards instead.  The reason I think this is that they briefly showed the guy reaching out his hand as she was falling (exactly at the 2 minute mark).  
Jan 15, 2023 11:07 PM

Jan 2021
why this anime just got 6.8? people with preliminary judging is suck af, i admitted that first eps was kinda boring, but 2nd is reveal the true part of this anime, good theme and plot, one of unexpected anime for me so far 
Jan 15, 2023 11:16 PM

Jan 2021
viperhc said:

did you really watch this anime? i mean the answer of all questions u asked is in 1st eps, all of her family was dead bcs of traffic accident and she got all that money from the inheritance and insurance from the death of her family
Jan 16, 2023 12:06 AM

Apr 2019
America Chavez anime is back, loving this mc so far, finally, an mc who doesn't hesitate on killing, I like her kind of thinking, why be like Batman or any of those typical MCs, if you let them live they'll just kill more so just kill them. Bringing guns in an isekai seems OP, reminds me of Gate Jieitai and Arifureta though instead of using a moped why don't she bring a car, it would definitely be faster though i guess mopeds, bikes and motorcycles can go through lots of places a car can't get into since they are relatively small. Girl got gun training in Arizona it seems
JorovieJan 16, 2023 12:12 AM
Jan 16, 2023 9:14 AM
Jan 2023
viperhc said:

Her starting money was the life insurance money (×3) from Mitsuha's brother+mother+father. At least, that's what it said in the novel. Her family members all needed to killed off or else Mitsuha wouldn't have the access to those money and items for doing the things she is doing and going to do. The motorbike & cars, and the house on earth was her parents. Her starting weapons are her brother's. The money was after getting rid of her families.
Jan 16, 2023 9:29 AM

May 2019
Dunnas said:
viperhc said:

They definitely showed and mentioned that the brother was dead in episode 1. They showed the photo's of all three of her family and someone mentioned how close she was with her brother when talking about her family dying.  As for being pushed off the cliff, I don't think that was the case from what was shown in the first episode (they just want us to maybe think that for now). I think she was just being hit on by some guys and she went to kick/push one away with her foot but managed to throw herself backwards instead.  The reason I think this is that they briefly showed the guy reaching out his hand as she was falling (exactly at the 2 minute mark).  
Thanks, I had to go back and look at episode 1, I guess I thought the brother was still alive since she kept having flashbacks to his phrases/sayings, and yeah she did kick the guys back causing herself to go over so it looks like no foul play.
Jan 16, 2023 9:37 AM

May 2019
Link___ said:
viperhc said:

did you really watch this anime? i mean the answer of all questions u asked is in 1st eps, all of her family was dead bcs of traffic accident and she got all that money from the inheritance and insurance from the death of her family
Hevangeline said:

Her starting money was the life insurance money (×3) from Mitsuha's brother+mother+father. At least, that's what it said in the novel. Her family members all needed to killed off or else Mitsuha wouldn't have the access to those money and items for doing the things she is doing and going to do. The motorbike & cars, and the house on earth was her parents. Her starting weapons are her brother's. The money was after getting rid of her families.
Yeah I see now, I thought the brother was still alive since she kept having flashbacks to his phrases/sayings until I saw his pic with the parents in the 2nd episode and went back to the 1st episode and he was also there. They did mention an accident but I don't think they showed anything animated and I missed that. So it was inheritance money she's using.
Jan 16, 2023 10:39 AM

Feb 2010
Male Isekai MC: I don't want to kill anyone.
Female Isekai MC: You are not human. I'll kill you all.

This is going to be fun to watch. 
Jan 16, 2023 11:26 AM

Feb 2022
With the money she's spending a dirt bike would make more sense for the terrain she's traveling. This feels pretty unique I like her ideas so far and the gun training scene was surprising, a really nice touch.
Jan 16, 2023 1:51 PM

Feb 2007
starflutter said:
Why does Mitsuha have to say bye to Colette, though, when she can fast travel there at will??

Because she doesn't want anyone to know that she can do so, I'd say. So even though she has the ability, she would not be able to take care of her business in the capital and return too soon without it looking suspicious. Only once a suitable amount of time has passed she could appear there again and claim to have traveled back to see her.
Jan 16, 2023 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
@Dunnas you're right, that's what happened, it's explained a bit more thoroughly in the manga. That group of guys was harassing her and she fell back while trying to defend herself.

luinthoron said:
starflutter said:

Because she doesn't want anyone to know that she can do so, I'd say. So even though she has the ability, she would not be able to take care of her business in the capital and return too soon without it looking suspicious. Only once a suitable amount of time has passed she could appear there again and claim to have traveled back to see her.
You're right, I thought about it a bit more and figured that would be the case. It seems to be kind of a large country, it apparently takes at least a week to travel back and forth from the capital to Colette's village normally. So it would be suspicious if Mitsuha could get to Colette too quickly.
Jan 16, 2023 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
Link___ said:
why this anime just got 6.8? people with preliminary judging is suck af, i admitted that first eps was kinda boring, but 2nd is reveal the true part of this anime, good theme and plot, one of unexpected anime for me so far 
Yeah, I think people are being a bit harsh on it already. But it's okay. Ratings don't matter that much, as long as we know the show is good, we can enjoy it :) I like how this story is a bit unique for an isekai. The MC didn't simply die and reincarnate, and she can travel back and forth from the other world to Earth. That alone makes this series more interesting than other isekai. Also, it's cool to have a female MC in an isekai series. I love it!
Jan 16, 2023 2:42 PM
Sep 2017
interesting, im not expected she has rent an army to train her and give her bunch of firearms
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

94 by CorvidMonarch »»
Jul 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

85 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jul 10, 4:24 AM

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.