Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 22, 2022 7:06 AM

Jan 2009
so the Fake Chainsaw Man and that suppose Death Devil appears and part of the school club

and Asa and Denji gonna date

btw should the Devil Hunters Organization give high salary to Denji? the man is so poor selling cigarettes wtf they should treat Denji more better
degNov 22, 2022 7:57 AM
Nov 22, 2022 7:08 AM

May 2015
Denji and women. His luck never changes! I hope he'll be more aware of that now after what happened with him and Reze.
Nov 22, 2022 7:09 AM

Nov 2019
27 pages? Yes!

It seems like he's not Chainaw Man Devil, but another Chainsaw Man. How?
Imagine normies saying: "Peaky Blinders is mid and overhyped. Just another typical crime drama show. Breaking Bad is much better lol.".
Nov 22, 2022 7:10 AM

Dec 2020
Another woman that's going to try kill denji, not surprised though.
If anything I see this situation not going as planned for Asa and having a change of heart before even attempting to turn him into a weapon.

I honestly thought for a second we were going to see Denji be a smoker.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Nov 22, 2022 7:11 AM

Oct 2017
Needs a strong weapon to kill chainsawman, goes after Denji, jokes on you girl.
Jun 2020
Ki11grave said:
27 pages? Yes!

It seems like he's not Chainaw Man Devil, but another Chainsaw Man. How?

Well now there's 3 of them
Aug 2022
Didn't this mf learn from Reze๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jun 2020
StaleNut said:
Didn't this mf learn from Reze๐Ÿ˜ญ

let her try this is going to be hilarious
Nov 22, 2022 7:16 AM

May 2021
n tankei denji apertando 1 fino
denji e asa novo ship fds
Nov 22, 2022 7:16 AM

Jul 2021
It's probably gonna be hilarious when Asa/Yoru will find out that Denji is chainsaw man
Nov 22, 2022 7:19 AM
Nov 2020
The earrings on the ring-shaped eyes girl seem like two plates of a balance, and her head has always been tilted, as in creating an imbalance, so Asa may be right that she is the Justice Devil.
Nov 22, 2022 7:20 AM

Dec 2020
Another woman going out with Denji with the intention of killing him-

So Asa/Yoru are trying to convert the real Chainsaw Man into a weapon in order to fight the fake Chainsaw Man huh.
Nov 22, 2022 7:21 AM
Dec 2019
the story took an interesting turn and i want to know more about the new characters.
Nov 22, 2022 7:23 AM

Apr 2018
This is getting good, I'm hoping Denji and Asa will have some moments to get to know more about each other rather than immediately trying to kill each other.
Magicmist said:
Denji and women. His luck never changes! I hope he'll be more aware of that now after what happened with him and Reze.
wait I just realised it Asa is just another women who tries to get close to Denji just to kill him LMAO.
Jfs_Nov 22, 2022 7:26 AM
Nov 22, 2022 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
I think Denji will never learn that girls that are interested in him actually plot to kill him.
Nov 22, 2022 7:32 AM
Sep 2019
Maybe Haruka is the Chainsaw Man who killed Yoko ?
That dating proposal reminds me when Yoru tried her luck with that dude and failed, but Denji won't say No, of course lol.
Aaaaaand Denji sells tobacco from littered cigarettes ๐Ÿ™‚ quite the idea

People argue that Denji didn't learn anything about girls who want to kill him, but look here, we have the protagonist dating the new protagonist of the story... that must mount and count to something that's absolutely (cross fingers) that it'd not end like reze or makima
Nov 22, 2022 7:43 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like we were right about two Chainsaw Mans and on top of that it was so funny to see Denji doing that kinda shady business. I love him so much and looks like Asa is gonna go on a date with Denji. LOL
Nov 22, 2022 7:45 AM

Aug 2021
I don't like this fake chainsaw, it seems very arrogant, I want to see Denji giving him a good beating while I drink a cold beer.
I feel that this new female character is really the boss of everything there, and that Asa and Denji will have to unite to end this group of hunters.
Asa doesn't know where she is going, soon she will find out who really bears the demon's name. Denji is the representation of the young man who is always deceived, poor guy.
I really want to see little Nayuta, Fujimoto, please!
โ €
Nov 22, 2022 7:46 AM

Sep 2022
Well, here we go again. There's no way this girl is also a death trap, right Denji?
Nov 22, 2022 7:50 AM
Apr 2022
Why every girl who denji goes on a date with tries to kill him
Nov 22, 2022 8:08 AM
May 2021
Denji ripping off homeless ppl ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ fckn hell man & a date?! Fs Denji will take any opportunity he can get!
Nov 22, 2022 8:14 AM

May 2022
Will Denji ever go on a date that doesn't involve the other person trying to kill him?
Nov 22, 2022 8:15 AM
man
Apr 2021
Chess00 said:
Will Denji ever go on a date that doesn't involve the other person trying to kill him?

No………………
Nov 22, 2022 8:16 AM

Feb 2019
RaMdsC said:
The earrings on the ring-shaped eyes girl seem like two plates of a balance, and her head has always been tilted, as in creating an imbalance, so Asa may be right that she is the Justice Devil.

Her head might be tiled cos her earrings could be scales which could be referring to the famine horsemen
Nov 22, 2022 8:23 AM

Sep 2020
Holy fck every single chapter is a banger. If csm keeps going like this idk anymore man gintama(my top 3) is in danger.
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Nov 22, 2022 8:25 AM

May 2021
Well, looks like we have found the impostor among us. And among us for sure since he apparently belongs to the school. Denji folded so quickly lol. Can't wait to see their reaction when it turns out that he was the CSM all along.

Nov 22, 2022 8:31 AM
Jun 2020
RioFS said:
Well, looks like we have found the impostor among us. And among us for sure since he apparently belongs to the school. Denji folded so quickly lol. Can't wait to see their reaction when it turns out that he was the CSM all along.

I don't think so, the guy isn't even tall as the imposter, that makes it three
Nov 22, 2022 8:31 AM
Nov 2020
HoesEatinDogFood said:
RaMdsC said:

Her head might be tiled cos her earrings could be scales which could be referring to the famine horsemen
You are right, the Famine horseman is traditionally depicted as carrying a pair of balances, so she is possibly the Hunger Devil.
RaMdsCNov 22, 2022 8:35 AM
Nov 22, 2022 8:39 AM

Dec 2016
deg said:
btw should the Devil Hunters Organization give high salary to Denji? the man is so poor selling cigarettes wtf they should treat Denji more better

probably they are giving him enough for living like rent, water and for basic food or he is living with Kishibe and/or Kobeni and isn't getting any money.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.184/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.102/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.12/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.621/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 22, 2022 8:45 AM

Apr 2019
Absolute masterpiece of a chapter instant 5/5. It had everything I love about CSM. It was hilarious, had some great character moments for Asa, introduced a lot of fun new characters, introduced some solid themes and even gave us an awkward Denji and Asa interaction. Can't wait for another chapter. If CSM continues being this good I might bump up it's score from 8/10 to 9/10.
Nov 22, 2022 8:52 AM

Aug 2019
Ayo!!! This chapter is amazing, Denji has a comical way keeping his allowance on check and getting a date with a girl???!!!
I make OC maymay
Nov 22, 2022 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
Imagine if the chainsaw startup thing is just taped on lol

Denji and Asa on a date, this is gonna be painfully awkward won't it.
Nov 22, 2022 9:12 AM

Oct 2017
familia, kinomoto dropeó un clásico
R&B Leyend
Nov 22, 2022 9:31 AM

Jun 2014
All of a sudden Denji isn't busy when a date offer is on the table lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Nov 22, 2022 9:32 AM

Feb 2014
deg said:
so the Fake Chainsaw Man and that suppose Death Devil appears and part of the school club

"Death Devil" no one said in the manga that was the Death Devil.
Nov 22, 2022 9:34 AM
Feb 2022
denji falls in a trap again
Nov 22, 2022 9:35 AM

Jan 2009
curvedtree said:
deg said:

"Death Devil" no one said in the manga that was the Death Devil.

me and others are just guessing about that it might be just the real Justice Devil

Nieznajomy43 said:
deg said:

probably they are giving him enough for living like rent, water and for basic food or he is living with Kishibe and/or Kobeni and isn't getting any money.

for the hero that saves Japan and the World the Devil Hunters especially Denji is not treated well by the government huh
Nov 22, 2022 9:49 AM

Dec 2015
peak peak peak peak
Nov 22, 2022 9:53 AM
Apr 2016
deg said:
Yeah we still need more context on Denji's new lifestyle in part 2 but that also surprised me. He really shouldn't need to do that based on what we know. Public safety devil hunters are payed well enough.
Nov 22, 2022 9:56 AM

Jun 2016
idc if asa's trying to make denji into a weapon, thats the ship ive been rooting for since part 2 started
ill enjoy their dynamic before the tragedy hits as always
Nov 22, 2022 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
Cruicruise said:
deg said:
Yeah we still need more context on Denji's new lifestyle in part 2 but that also surprised me. He really shouldn't need to do that based on what we know. Public safety devil hunters are payed well enough.

really hoping the author explains that and soon
Nov 22, 2022 10:05 AM

Dec 2008
NOW this is getting good, boys!
Nov 22, 2022 10:06 AM

Apr 2019
Cruicruise said:
deg said:

I don't think he is working for the devil hunters anymore. How would he manage his school and his job. Devil hunter is a full time job and if he is not even allowed to do a part time job than a full time job is out of the question.
Nov 22, 2022 10:08 AM

Dec 2016
Cruicruise said:
deg said:

Remember he is still underage (17 years old) and in 90s in Japan legal age was 20 years old.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.184/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.102/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.12/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.621/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 22, 2022 10:14 AM

Aug 2020
4/5

After a week long speculation on who the mystery imposter could be, we got the answer?? Sort of?! A fairly long chapter sprinkled with classic Fujimoto comedy, subversion & impending dread or bliss, whichever way you wanna see it

We immediately start of by addressing the possible identity of the mystery horsemen. Yoru outrightly denies knowing the individual but that could just be a ploy on her part. Unbeknownst to Asa & Yoru, they immediately encounter the horsemen and some members of the devil hunters club. Haruka immediately introduces himself as the council president and reveals his cord to flex himself as THE Chainsaw Man. I still stand by the theory that he could have a contract with Justice devil giving him a similar appearance like Denji's hybrid form. The presumed "horsemen" could just be the justice devil but I don't buy it. Justice devil could be working with this new horsemen who incidentally, did not speak a word this chapter

Yoru walks off thinking she has deciphered the Identity of chainsaw man, admits her deficiency and starts to taunt Asa to make a stronger weapon for her. Asa reluctantly obliges because she wants to get rid of Yoru and her suffering that comes with it as soon as possible. Yoru then proceeds to make the most heinous yet cute smirk I've seen in a manga panel in a while. Asa can't seem to decide what she wants for a new weapon which is when Yoru suggests something between a cat & a criminal. I absolutely love the panel work during this scene, another case of fujimoto showcasing his cinematic prowess

Then, what do we have here? Dennis being a proper citizen and helping society??!! Wow, finally a real development for his character, right??.. WRONG, I should've seen the subversion coming but I never do. My dawg Dennis is ripping off homeless folks with the most ingenious genius idea ever. At first, I thought my mans was rolling a doobie or something but nah, it had to be something so outrageous but hilariously befitting of his character. Ah Denji, never change my dude. Asa obviously bewildered by his antics, follows him and awkwardly asks him out to date. It's actually really brave for a person like her to do such a task which shows her resolve. Do I think this date will go smoothly? By Denji's track record with women...NO! but there's still room for some good developments between their character so, hoping for nothing but the best here. Just hope, it's not another one of those Reze situation where shit goes left too abruptly and we're all collectively left heart broken

Fujimoto is on break this week so he definitely has some wild shenanigans cooked up for us to consume shortly. I had been a little disappointed during some recent chapters but CSM is back in form and ready to escalate

2Birds1StonedDec 6, 2022 10:36 AM
Nov 22, 2022 10:23 AM

Jan 2021
Asa and Denji lesgoo `(*>๏น<*)′
Nov 22, 2022 10:28 AM

Oct 2020
Another good chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens with this “other” Chainsaw Man. I thought it seemed strange the way Yuko was apparently killed by Chainsaw Man.

My only criticism of CSM these days is I really wish they’d bring Power back… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Nov 22, 2022 10:36 AM
Sep 2021
genious, im so excited for the next chapter
Nov 22, 2022 10:39 AM

May 2020
Didn't he learn nothing from his past experiences with women? Certified simp for a reason.

But damn he really doing some neat street business lol.
Nov 22, 2022 11:02 AM

Jul 2022
Very weird and interesting things going down. Looks like this new fellow is either Faux Chainsaw Man or he's some hybrid posing as him. Asa completely forgot about her "sister," who happens to be a part of the Devil Hunter's Club. But then that begs the question, was she the girl we saw before, or is that just another light haired freckled girl?
Can Yoru's "sister" change between letting her be in control the same way she does with Asa?

Then at the end Asa asking Denji out is so funny. She doesn't know that he's the Chainsaw Man loool. I predict that the two of them will join forces at some point, probably to defeat the light haired chick.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Pochita, Primordial Fears and their Devils

FinnMertens - Yesterday

4 by vesamija8 »»
Yesterday, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 91 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Oct 30, 2020

76 by AnimeNerd99 »»
Oct 4, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 85 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Sep 17, 2020

89 by AnimeNerd99 »»
Oct 4, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kuma - Aug 21, 2020

162 by AnimeNerd99 »»
Oct 4, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kuma - Jul 31, 2020

132 by AnimeNerd99 »»
Oct 4, 8:27 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.