Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 22, 2019 2:09 AM

Aug 2018
And, it's a wrap. At least the mini arc was wrapped up. I'm not holding my breath we'll ever see a third season, but if the gods grant it, I will watch it.
May 7, 2019 9:16 PM

Feb 2015
The raid continued their mission until they got with the genius Taliktan, he was incredibly strong, but due to Shiroe's strategy, they party could defeat him and finish with the moth's threat. Li Gan fixed the anntena's communication and Shiroe made contact with Kanami, she told him that she's in the chinese server, her daughter is now three years old and that Krusty is with them, Shiroe had the idea to conect the real world with Elder Tale. Plant Hwyaden ordered to finish the war plan. Roe2 appeared in an unkown island.

Well, I have to accept that this last fight has been one of the best of the anime, especially, Soujiro and Akatsuki's scenes, I mean, this anime isn't really focused in action scenes or fight development. It was surprising to watch Shiroe communicate with Kanami and the fact that Krusty ended in the chinese server and encountered with her. Who knows what Roe2 did, I didn't understand.
Jan 22, 2020 9:47 AM
Sep 2018
loved this season
surprisingly the 3rd season was announced the same day i decided to finally watch the last episode
Jan 23, 2020 9:27 AM

Dec 2018
S1: 8/10
S2: 4/10
what a massive disappointment, even with the last few episodes being pretty good. third season later this year and i'll watch it all the way through but holy hell please be better than this shit.
Mar 19, 2020 12:29 AM
Jul 2019
So Kanami has a daughter, Akatsuki looking happy in the distance. Another one of those, "We have a bigger enemy so let's form a truce" cliche. And of course, an open ending.

Season 1 was definitely better. Season 1 is kinda unique in my opinion, with politics and all. Season 2 has more game feel but no politics. And holy shit, episodes 15-20 and parts of 21 are so booooring! I don't care about the kids, especially that long neck, freckled-face Isuzu but no, you need to see it cause one part of it is significant to the story, like Roe 2's message. Season 1 is just way better.

7/10
8/10 if there were no kids. I hate kids.

Can't wait for season 3, Entaku Houkai. Looks like Round Table is about to dissolve, back to politics. Yes!
Mar 28, 2020 9:28 AM

Nov 2016
It's easy to see why fans were frustrated, especially after such a set up episode.

Overall this season lacked some great aspects from the first one, especially in puncto progress. That said, I didn't mind the slow pacing and I was able to appreciate the focus on the characters despite some issues. Admittedly barely anyone of the many side characters managed to be genuinely interesting or to stand out, but the main issue was not enough pay-off. Maybe in S3 :S

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 2020 10:21 PM

Sep 2018
A lot more convoluted than the previous season, pacing was inconsistent and the animation was a bit shoddy. Too many characters, some swept under the rug. Not much happened in terms of plot. 6/10. I expect better in the 3rd season though.
May 13, 2020 7:54 AM

Sep 2019
This season was hella boring. Who the fuck thought this would be a good time idea to toss aside the main character and showing the side characters which no one cares about. 4/10. Just because I liked EP 9-13.
Jul 13, 2020 11:36 AM

May 2020
Was a good raid but still better raid with 3 bosses. So this episode Shiroe getting contact with his crush which has three kids irl lel. It break Shiroe's heart definitely. 7/10 fun to watch. First season is better. Season 2 was about a complex of raid and dungeon.
Jul 25, 2020 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
Watching this nearly 6 years later, it sucks that they obviously rushed this out when there wasn't enough content in the novels for 25 episodes. The first two arcs with the royal guard armor and the raid bosses were awesome... the valentine's episode I could stomach, and then that 6-7 episode slog with the kids that could've easily been half as long. That Kanami episode wasn't so bad I guess, but it felt really out of place. I think surprisingly getting in contact with Kanami at the end would've made a much bigger impact if she didn't get an entire episode halfway through season 2.

S1: 8/10
S2: 6/10

Still looking forward to S3.
Aug 21, 2020 8:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great way to finish the season, overall it was good but less interesting than the first season (I miss the management/strategy/politic parts) but still enjoyable, 7/10
Sep 24, 2020 5:34 AM

Mar 2016
I loved this season's battles, but it kinda got too dull during the Minori group arc until the battle in the town took place. It was really fun to watch them all go and Crusty with her arm is boom🔥 Kanami wants to connect the 2 worlds with each other. The reactions from Akatsuki and Minori were just 🤣 However, the fact that Henrietta took charge and slapped Shiroe to bring him back to his senses was CMOA!
Nov 2, 2020 9:31 AM

Jun 2017
So what if Kanami has a daughter? Maybe she's a single mom! 🙄

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Nov 6, 2020 11:04 AM

Jul 2008
I wonder if time passes normally in the real world compared to this one.

This season was okay, not as good as season 1 but I still liked it.

7/10

We need more!
Jan 4, 2021 6:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Spoiler tag for lessen my rant. Hope it didn't trigger anyone.

I hope Deen keeping Database as an opening theme song. Cause, why not? Its the only remembered thing for the second season. So, Deen must keep it even for the third season too. Thats it all.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 12, 2021 6:42 AM
Nov 2020
Log Horizon is no doubt one of the best Isekai genre anime I've ever seen.
This season is not as good as the first but very enjoyable, studio changing is a bit shocked at first but through the entire series it's pretty acceptable.

Can't wait for the S3!!
"DATABASE... DATABASE... WE'RE LIVING IN THE DATABASE..."
Feb 15, 2021 7:57 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Certainly been a weaker season but it's still quality stuff, in my records.

A couple of the arcs in the first half and the mid-phase were kind of long and slightly boring but the emphasis on the character developments here and there was a nice treat. When I kept reading of complaints of lack of Shiroe, I really lowered my expectations but I think that's a little harsh now. Yes, perhaps not enough of him in a few arcs but I honestly didn't find it too bothersome.

Damn, this finale episode though. Probably the best episode of the season for me. Kanami-san and Crusty-san finally back too, I was wondering if we were going to see any more of them this season. Meanwhile, Nureha-sama and her group made an appearance too. Season 3 should be just as interesting, if not more I reckon.

With that note, it's time for me to finally plunge into that! Original plan was to catch up to S3 at the time of its first airing but welp, I'm just 6 weeks late.

Goodbye Database, also. Been a great company for 50 eps. Also, to Yun*chi for some soothing music.

Somewhat of a generous to solid 7/10 from me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 16, 2021 12:25 PM

Sep 2012
KoniginElle said:

here is ur answer

dad0nduty said:
This season is not as good as the first but very enjoyable, studio changing is a bit shocked at first but through the entire series it's pretty acceptable.

Can't wait for the S3!!

well there is Overlord and reincarnate as slime and shield hero, its 1of the best isekais
Apr 1, 2021 3:17 AM
Nov 2020
Sugram22 said:
KoniginElle said:

here is ur answer

dad0nduty said:

Can't wait for the S3!!

well there is Overlord and reincarnate as slime and shield hero, its 1of the best isekais

Agree, Overlord S4 really unlikely to happen, Tensura S2 was badass, Shield Hero S2 is coming.
Jun 13, 2021 11:40 PM
Jul 2020
So the budget mostly went to this episode huh? I see.

7-8/10 for this season, way too much unecessary drama.
Jul 23, 2021 4:57 PM

Jul 2015
Victory is basically assured if the Villain in Glasses uses his legendary Full-Control Encounter.
Unexpected call there with Kanami but more importantly our boy Crusty is safe and sound!
Not as good as s1 but still entertaining with the highlight definitely being the Kunie's gold dungeon raid with the three bosses.

Oct 5, 2022 5:28 PM
Jul 2022
"Particles to Particles" lol i think that's a reference to one of my favorite anime, mcs kinda op tho :/

What was that line from Tetra? "The perplexed pinkie has a hangnail"??

Finally Kanami and Shiroe meet :D I wasn't expecting that

Feel like there are too many loose ends, but i supposed it wrapped it up ok for now

Finally we know what happened to Krusty as well
Apr 1, 2023 3:10 PM
Oct 2022
Love it! Very happy.
May 29, 2023 5:44 AM

Jul 2011
I shouldn't complain since I'm watching it when S3 is already out but considering how little is wrapped up and what's setup for the future, it seems really unfortunate there was 6 years between the end of this season and the next.
I liked the previous season a bit more though.
Aug 6, 2023 8:35 PM
Jan 2023
Now this is what I expect from Log Horizon, this was a very good episode and finally some answers.

Krusty is in China with Kanami, the other creatures are definitely from the moon, makes sense considering that the moon is the test server Roe 2 came from. Oh and finally moon creep got taken down, pretty awesome battle.

It felt like they were compensating for the lack of glasses pushing this season in this one singular episode.

Overall, this season gets a 7/10 from me. Not great, would have been 6/10 if not for the final few episodes and the somewhat decent character development, although slow. Hopefully the next season is better.
Feb 5, 5:42 AM
Nov 2021
HER DAUGHTER'S 3 YEARS OLD ......................................nande dayo.....i was thinking about shiroe kanami ship but now my plans have failed
May 12, 10:37 PM

Mar 2013
Another rewatch.

This was a wonderful episode.
Though, I'm a bit skeptical as I'd like to see more of our Nureha's perspective, and they also shown new characters like the red-haired girl besides KR as an example.
Then the battle in Suskino was only given a bits of pieces.

If I understand correctly, Nureha's party or guildmates was rather close to Suskino or in there. I'm not really sure why they're there as it was not given much detail.

Rewatching this in eng dub actually makes a difference, as I understood it more clearly. Thanks.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 2, 8:10 PM

Feb 2011
Solid ending, but god damn that arc with the trash kids was just aids in a half

I'll never understand Nyanta's attack stance either, seems wildly inefficient to start with one arm pointed forwards, but behind his back? Wack, but whatever.

The girls were all solid, but not a single pantsu scene either? :( Tetra especially... even if there's a catch LoL

anyway, without trash kids arc it was a 7... with it though I gotta bump it down to a 5. Way too much wasted potential with that.

Sad to say but after seeing the reviews for season 3, I wont be watching. I want more Shiroe action, fights, and more mystery solving about their worlds. Not more trash kid action...
ScootboiJul 2, 8:13 PM

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

221 by Kurusu_kun »»
Sep 19, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 21, 2015

88 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 13, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

128 by Meritas »»
Aug 6, 3:17 AM

» Shit kids

CleanWhip - Apr 15, 2022

11 by hazecloud »»
Aug 3, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

104 by Scootboi »»
Jul 2, 5:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.