Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2022 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Love on the sea lol

It was fun seeing the cast dressed up on a luxury ship but too bad it wasn't a vacation. It was more of drama and lots of fighting on board. Trouble seems to call them whenever something happens...

Mew is an underrated character in this show imo.
Aug 23, 2022 10:00 AM

Apr 2011
Pudding's siblings are SO CUTE!!

Pudding and Tart bickering is the best, they're my favorite ship ngl. lmao

Lettuce protecting Huacha was amazing... actually, Lettuce was overall amazing in this episode!
Aug 23, 2022 10:02 AM
Jul 2017
Aww i really loved this episode 🥰 Bu-ling and Lettuce finally getting some character development
Aug 23, 2022 10:04 AM

Jul 2017
A cruise event for the Tokyo Mew Mew Cafe, and a café on top of that also for a work-life balance hybrid mix.

Being able to work, rest and get dressed for the occasion, it's really a fancy party for all. More particularly for Ichigo, dancing together with Shirogane certainly almost led her astray if she were to betray her own feelings for Aoyama.

While Lettuce is once again on the cusp of being disheartening and a lost cause, the aliens come to attack, this time with Tart leading the charge while Pie watches from the sidelines. A good thing that Lettuce now is being able to transform and use her DNA powers to the fullest to save Huacha...though this
power is not specified enough, hopefully there'll be an explanation on this.

The Mew Mew girls are in for one surprise, and a great power-up at that.
Aug 23, 2022 12:22 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Cute episode!
Lettuce got some confidence thanks to the placebo effect and Pudding and Tart had a short yet fun conversation together.
These episodes always feel so short.
Aug 23, 2022 12:36 PM
Oct 2020
this was great episode lettuce gained some confidence and her full transformation was nice and buling sibilings were cute
Aug 23, 2022 12:45 PM

Jun 2010
Here I was thinking Shirogane enqueued for Ichigo... but'll take a little longer. If happen at all.
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't
Real men don't use Task Manager: they sudo kill -9
Computers are like air-conditioning: pretty much useless if you open Windows
"I cannot refute you, Socrates." - said Agathon
"Rather, dear Agathon, what you can't refute is the truth; for Socrates is easily refuted."
Symposium - Plato
Aug 23, 2022 2:15 PM

May 2018
Lettuce is now OP haha
Aug 23, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2019
The girls looked stunning in their dresses!!

Lettuce development yay~!

Mhm
Aug 23, 2022 3:45 PM

Dec 2012
RETASU'S TRANSOFMRATION IS SO PRETTY!!!
Took them long enough, but I like that her transformation was saved for her big moment~!

I like how they're handling the "special power" that Retasu found in the ocean here, way more natural than in the manga!

I also really liked the little scene they added of Ichigo and Aoyama just casually talking and him telling her about the underwater life of Tokyo. Again, their relationship is way more natural than in the original story, I am so here for it!

They're on a roll now, all the episodes since ep 5 have been so good, I'm so happy TT^TT
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Aug 23, 2022 4:27 PM

Dec 2013
Man I don't want this show to end, the facial expressions are really funny, such a great Lettuce episode, Pudding's siblings were super cute.

Mint jobbing per usual.
Aug 23, 2022 7:03 PM
Aug 2019
I really thought Shirogane gave Lettuce alcohol, i'm sorry lol. Besides that, this episode was really cool! I love how cool Lettuce can be when she wants to, her power was amazing. Also Bu-Ling siblings are really cute!
Aug 23, 2022 7:21 PM

Jun 2021
Looks like a Lettuce centric episode! It’s hard to compare when everyone else has a “thing” I guess. Mint with her Zakuro obsession, Ichigo with her Aoyama obsession, Bu Ling with her…tricks? lol. This cruise will be a good opportunity. I want a “work life vacation” too!

Bu-Ling’s siblings are great! They’re all named after teas haha. Green, black, “light” tea (maybe an oolong?), “red” (which is black tea), and chrysanthemum tea (“flower tea”). They’re so adorable! Love how Lettuce is like their second big sister.

The girls looked great in their dresses! Ofc the first thing they do is hit the buffet lol. Ichigo and Shirogane though huh? Watch out Aoyama, you’ve got a challenger! Clearly the only solution for Ichigo is the harem route lol. That is if Shirogane isn’t tryna make his own harem with Ichigo and Lettuce, the sly dog!

It’s interesting Lettuce couldn’t swim considering her animal. Guess Shirogane’s “secret sauce” really worked wonders! It gave her the confidence to go full mermaid mode and save the day. I guess in the end all she needed was a bit of confidence and a “can do” attitude!

Kind of curious about this perfect pure H20 and what Shirogane has planned with it. Maybe the good guys aren’t so good after all?
Aug 23, 2022 11:16 PM

Oct 2008
Lettuce -> shy, introvert, innocent... i now digg her!
4/5.

Aug 25, 2022 3:50 AM

May 2014
Imma ship Lettuce x Ryou from now on. Can't stop me.

Ah yeah, Bu-Ling x Tart was cute too. It was already time for other ships that don't involve Ichigo to show up.
Rhapsody-Aug 25, 2022 3:55 AM
Aug 25, 2022 10:22 AM
Jan 2016
This was meant to be a Lettuce episode... and she did get her moment to shine, but I actually felt like Pudding stole the show. Between her interactions with Tart and getting to watch her care for her siblings, it did a lot for her character. So far, she's basically just come across like the wacky younger sibling to the group, so it's great to see that turned around and have her in a position where SHE'S the oldest.
Aug 25, 2022 3:03 PM
Oct 2020
Duckielover151 said:
This was meant to be a Lettuce episode... and she did get her moment to shine, but I actually felt like Pudding stole the show. Between her interactions with Tart and getting to watch her care for her siblings, it did a lot for her character. So far, she's basically just come across like the wacky younger sibling to the group, so it's great to see that turned around and have her in a position where SHE'S the oldest.
lets just hope there will be second cour so they will finish the story
Aug 25, 2022 5:37 PM
Jan 2017
Yes, we actually had to wait till episode 8 so that Lettuce could get the spotlight again. This show has some weird priorities.

That said, it's a good episode. Lettuce is forced to confront her fears in order to save the day and help her friends.
Aug 26, 2022 11:36 AM

Aug 2007
I like this episode. Finally Ryo and Keichiro found the Silver Crystal of this anime.

Of an anime of 12 episodes, and secrets that aren't reveled yet, I think the 4 rest will be a rush in story.
Aug 26, 2022 6:07 PM
Oct 2020
minimiau said:
I like this episode. Finally Ryo and Keichiro found the Silver Crystal of this anime.

Of an anime of 12 episodes, and secrets that aren't reveled yet, I think the 4 rest will be a rush in story.
unless they will made a second cour which will cover the rest
Aug 27, 2022 10:38 PM

Jun 2015
this is just mermaid melody i love mermaid melody wow incredible so cool

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Aug 31, 2022 1:22 PM
Oct 2021
I love the clothes in this episode! Some outfits form previous episodes looked weird, the fabric seemed too shiny and thick. But this one!!! This one has beautiful dessings. Our little monkey and her sibblings looked extra cute. Then there were Zakuro and Mint looking into each other lovingly after puting on the gowns.

We also got to see Lettuce proving her value to herself. Her interactions with the little kids were very soft and warm. It's good to see more of her.
Aug 31, 2022 1:29 PM
Apr 2022
Is Erica Schroeder reprising as Retasu Midorikawa (Mew Lettuce) when in dub comes out?
Sep 1, 2022 4:02 AM
Apr 2015
Lettuce's confidence was the main focus of the episode, as she believed she wasn't as good as her teammates. In the end, she needed a moral boost to face her own fears and become the person they need at the end of the day.

The episode was well written and shown character development in Lettuce and slightly on Bu-Ling with the introduction of her siblings. Also, the little tease with the images on Lettuce's mind might be a sign of things to come, and makes me wonder if the other members will see them too. Perhaps not all the truth is being told.
Sep 9, 2022 2:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh they tried to ruin the cruise, everybody is falling in love with the blond guy xD At least that was good for Retasu and her rescue moment
Sep 22, 2022 10:57 AM

Feb 2015
Wow... okay that was disappointing. Seems like the best transformations in terms of impact imo were Zakuro > Ichigo > Pudding > Mint = Lettuce.

They really did the transformations dirty. Oh well, now that's all over with I can focus on the story.
Sep 27, 2022 6:46 AM
Apr 2021
fajny odcinek z przesłaniem by wierzyć w siebie
Sep 29, 2022 6:25 AM
Jul 2021
This episode is the best in the series. The action is better and The characther Letacue is growing up.
Jul 3, 2023 5:13 PM
Nov 2015
The girls go on a cruise on Tokyo Bay. Aoyama invites Ichigo on another date. Shirogane askes Ichigo to dance and she becomes upset that she may be catching feelings for him. However it seems like Lettuce is falling for Shirogane. In the original anime, their relationship was briefly explored but never defined. Lettuce has a special transformation and saves the day.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2022

137 by White_Alice »»
Mar 19, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2022

52 by FlinnV »»
Jan 9, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2022

51 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 27, 2023 12:25 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2022

49 by RobloxElie »»
Oct 19, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2022

20 by UsagiBloom »»
Jul 4, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.