Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 23, 2022 3:54 PM

Mar 2020
I laughed this episode more than I laughed in some actual comedy anime XD

I actually really love how they are going for friendship between Chisato and Takina it has become pretty rare these days.

el_morris said:
Can't blame Takina, I mean boxers are really comfy.
kset280 said:
Did you guys notice that the new villain was voiced by our beloved Harem King, Matsuoka.

You meant to say big brainer of the season?
Philip sama is so ahead of us. Who could have thought his plans transcends the overlord universe?!
Sasuga Philip sama!
nhc9Jul 23, 2022 3:57 PM
Jul 23, 2022 3:59 PM

Mar 2021
I love fluffy episodes. Especially in action pact shows like this.

I can tell Chisato has good taste in fashion...

Takina finally came out of her shell and it only took her 4 eps. Good for her
Jul 23, 2022 4:32 PM

Jun 2021
Takina is my favourite waifu. Chisato and Takina have to be girlfriends please
Jul 23, 2022 4:40 PM

Jul 2015
Matsuoka as an unhinged villain?
My brain is trembling!

Jul 23, 2022 4:57 PM

Jan 2019
Takina has really grown on me, Chisato and her have such great chemistry.

I think the animation lends a really strong physical component to their characters as well. It's so rare to get animation that good when it's just the characters hanging out, it just makes them stand out even more.

Jul 23, 2022 5:01 PM

Nov 2016
All around entertaining episode again and Takina's laugh at the end was everything.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 23, 2022 5:47 PM

Dec 2019
Probably my favorite episode so far all the girls are just so cute especially Kurumi.

I hope she gets a lot of screen time but I doubt it lol since we haven't seen much of her so far anyway
Jul 23, 2022 7:01 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I loved this episode. While the focus wasn't on the action even though there were some action scenes throughout it, seeing Takina open up like that to Chisato (in more ways than one) was not only heartwarming but cute and natural. Their whole interaction is akin of a good slice of life anime, not only during the café scenes which I thought at first, but also outside of it.

Having the excuse of the underwear they went not only shopping but the aquarium and we learned a bit more about Chisato's past. I wonder who that guy is but for now I apprecciate moments they have like this. And that ending was also quite the giggling confusion.

Now to see how much it takes for this to escalate.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 23, 2022 7:19 PM
Jun 2022
Another excellent episode in terms of slice of life, but the action again leaves something to be desired, as several bad guys with ak's + the leader with a fking PKP, using high caliber ammunition, didn't cross the subway with the bullets????

Also, as no lycoris were hit during the exchange of fire, they are all unlikely things to happen.

Yuri is also nice to watch, and the comedy skits are good.

A solid 7/10 for now.
Jul 23, 2022 8:01 PM
Jul 2018
A wild episode lol. So, we're getting deep into the plot, Shinji's plan for weapons dealer - Chisato's reason to remain in DA up till now - and Mashima, Oshiage Station incident. Also, what kind of promise Mika did with Shinji?

I think the reason why Shinji tamper in (asking Wallnut hack into Radiata) arms dealer because he wants Chisato came back, killing "bad people" in this case.

The plot thickens

Jul 23, 2022 8:11 PM
Oct 2021
RioFS said:
A good choice adding in a weakness for Chisato - her aim. Its quite weird though that no one heard the gunshots despite how loud they were.

THANK YOU. I thought I'm the only one who gets bothered by this.

It's always been like this. Ep1 Takina fires a machine gun at the begining and then fires a gun in a residential area later in the episode. Ep2 they fire a gun on the highway, and I guess the abandoned supermarket is so far away from any place with people which makes you wonder how they got there in the first place. Ep3 is fine in that regard.

The anime keeps doing this and I'm starting to wonder if there's any point in pointing it out anymore.
Jul 23, 2022 8:13 PM

May 2021
Secret333 said:
RioFS said:
A good choice adding in a weakness for Chisato - her aim. Its quite weird though that no one heard the gunshots despite how loud they were.

It's always been like this. Ep1 Takina fires a machine gun at the begining and then fires a gun in a residential area later in the episode. Ep2 they fire a gun on the highway, and I guess the abandoned supermarket is so far away from any place with people which makes you wonder how they got there in the first place. Ep3 is fine in that regard.

The anime keeps doing this and I'm starting to wonder if there's any point in pointing it out anymore.

The writers probably forgot. So I guess we should too. For now.

Jul 23, 2022 8:38 PM
Oct 2021
RioFS said:
Secret333 said:

The writers probably forgot. So I guess we should too. For now.

Eveyone in Japan is deaf, that would be a good explanation, I guess.
Jul 23, 2022 9:19 PM

Nov 2009
kset280 said:
Did you guys notice that the new villain was voiced by our beloved Harem King, Matsuoka.

He (as Kirito VA) also murdered Asuna, Suguha and Lisbeth in this episode

Jul 23, 2022 11:36 PM

Mar 2012
Another incredibly mediocre episode, still failing to see any appeal in this besides for the "cute girls doing literally anything for no rhyme or reason" crowd. Trash.
Jul 23, 2022 11:44 PM

Feb 2019
This must be a fucking joke, it wasn't enough that in the previous episode nothing happened but now they lose an entire episode on a silly topic like underwear, hello? I must remind you that in the first episode you were murdering people in cold blood and now you are wasting your time with this stupid thing? By the way, they didn't even show pantsus directly but they wore boxers so not even the public that expects fanservice will get something good from all this filler episode, well it seems that if there was something at the end, the introduction of a new terrorist with rapist face, but we'll have to wait until next week. Yawn
Jul 24, 2022 12:59 AM

Oct 2014
hmm some of the reveals make some of the action have no plot basis. I mean: like Shinji, a DA agent, trying to kill Walnut which he clearly did outside the knowledge of the DA field office (the girls).
can't just expect to blame that on one person (the other hacker) when Episode 1 clearly made it like those two strike a deal to strike Walnut out.
the reveal about Chisato and Shinji is also disappointing for me atm (expected a more self-centered reason of why she is so kind and laxed now), so I hope they will tell us more about why Shinji and Mika would feel a bit sentimental about Chisato's reason of going out of DA.
Jul 24, 2022 1:02 AM
Jan 2017
Mizuki might be the real OP character. She had Chisato in various holds like it was nothing.

Jul 24, 2022 1:13 AM

Nov 2009
RayReynolds said:
This must be a fucking joke, it wasn't enough that in the previous episode nothing happened but now they lose an entire episode on a silly topic like underwear, hello? I must remind you that in the first episode you were murdering people in cold blood and now you are wasting your time with this stupid thing? By the way, they didn't even show pantsus directly but they wore boxers so not even the public that expects fanservice will get something good from all this filler episode, well it seems that if there was something at the end, the introduction of a new terrorist with rapist face, but we'll have to wait until next week. Yawn

Filler? Wasting time? I am pretty sure we got a lot character development, plot progression, world building in this episode. Underwear is like the least important topic in this episode. You focused too much at the things on the surface and failed to see anything else under it. This show is always good at providing a lot of information to watchers in a natural way. And you are completely wrong about people not happy with fan service in this episode.

Something we learnt in this episode

- Conversation between Chisato and Takina which reveal the flaw and weakness of rubber bullet, explained why Chisato love to run up close to enemy, later conversation about revealed why Chisato doesn't kill, and what she want to do.
- Conversation between The boss and Mr. Yoshi which reveal his goal, and his connection to Chisato.
- Some other hint and ongoing plot in the background - Introduction of new antagonist. More bad side of DA was showed.

All in all, this episode has everything: fan service, characters development, world building and plot progression.

Revvie-chan said:
hmm some of the reveals make some of the action have no plot basis. I mean: like Shinji, a DA agent, trying to kill Walnut which he clearly did outside the knowledge of the DA field office (the girls).
can't just expect to blame that on one person (the other hacker) when Episode 1 clearly made it like those two strike a deal to strike Walnut out.
the reveal about Chisato and Shinji is also disappointing for me atm (expected a more self-centered reason of why she is so kind and laxed now), so I hope they will tell us more about why Shinji and Mika would feel a bit sentimental about Chisato's reason of going out of DA.

That guy is not DA agent. He comes from Alan Institute. In ep.1, he hired Walnut to hack DA and tried to kill her when she knew too much about his involvement in a gun trade. He then contacted Roboto and asked him to find and kill Walnut.

Marina2Jul 24, 2022 1:34 AM
Jul 24, 2022 1:51 AM

Feb 2011
Marina2 said:
RayReynolds said:

Filler? Wasting time? I am pretty sure we got a lot character development, plot progression, world building in this episode. Underwear is like the least important topic in this episode. You focused too much at the things on the surface and failed to see anything else under it. This show is always good at providing a lot of information to watchers in a natural way. And you are completely wrong about people not happy with fan service in this episode.

Something we learnt in this episode

- Conversation between Chisato and Takina which reveal the flaw and weakness of rubber bullet, explained why Chisato love to run up close to enemy, later conversation about revealed why Chisato doesn't kill, and what she want to do.
- Conversation between The boss and Mr. Yoshi which reveal his goal, and his connection to Chisato.
- Some other hint and ongoing plot in the background - Introduction of new antagonist. More bad side of DA was showed.

All in all, this episode has everything: fan service, characters development, world building and plot progression.

Revvie-chan said:

That guy is not DA agent. He comes from Alan Institute. In ep.1, he hired Walnut to hack DA and tried to kill her when she knew too much about his involvement in a gun trade. He then contacted Roboto and asked him to find and kill Walnut.

Couldn't have described the episode better.
Finally, Takina has opened up to Chisato and i'm curious what Mr. Bad Guy has to do with Chisato, was he something like a father for her in the past?
And the end says only one thing: The episode was the calm before the storm.
I really hope nothing bad happens for the two of them,especially Chisato.
Jul 24, 2022 2:03 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
misaka mikoto probably be like: I RAISED THAT CHILD

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 24, 2022 3:37 AM

Jul 2019
Between the fun of "Operation Pantsu" and fish parody contest I can't stop thinking about girls who were trapped (or even killed) inside the explosion epicentre.

Someone clearly wants to leak "Lycoris" personal data to the point when there will be a witch-hunt. The role of "Alan's children" founder is still mysterious just as his plans for Chisato.
Jul 24, 2022 4:16 AM
Jul 2015
RayReynolds said:

Wait. Are you really unaware of all the character especially Takina and the plot development happened the last 2 episodes? And you take what you saw on the surface on this episode and hate on it? Even some aspects was obvious enough on the surface for people to know and yet you don't get it? What? Do you want the show to show you some 'learning objectives' before they start? Like 'in this episode, we will show you that Takina had character development, Chisato will talk a bit about her past or the green hair guy is trying to cause chaos. Hope by the end of the show, you will understand what we are trying to show. If not, kindly contact us for further understanding' kinda of educational setting? Lol.

Jul 24, 2022 4:52 AM

Nov 2009
Artorias_SZ said:
4 episodes in and it feels like nothing has happened in this anime, is the rest of the season gonna be like this or are we gonna get a plot at some point?

ํA lot of things already happened. They have been building up "Gun trading" plot since ep.1 and there is also Chisato's mystery past with DA and Alan Institute.
Marina2Jul 24, 2022 4:59 AM
Jul 24, 2022 5:06 AM

Jun 2016
RIP all lycoris who died on duty in that station !!

i can smells siesta version two here..
Jul 24, 2022 5:32 AM

Oct 2007
time for some Chisato and Takina bonding. I really like that scene in the aquarium where Takina made a fish pose joke - she's a lot less stressed now.

on Kurumi, it's cute when a loli cannot reach something.. then get something to step on to reach it. lol

as always. Looking forward to next week! this anime is so good.
Liddo-kunJul 24, 2022 5:47 AM
Jul 24, 2022 5:37 AM

Oct 2008
such a shame John Wick didn't join the short action scene...oh i'm very sorry i meant Chisato...haha
looks like VA Kirito might join with that Hacktivist? lolz...
still edgy show.
2/5.

Jul 24, 2022 6:07 AM

Mar 2021
I instantly recognized Kirito's voice lol. He seems pretty interesting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2022 6:29 AM

Jan 2020
Was it really a fair match if Fuki was sitting down with a controller and Chisato was utilizing the full VR experience? Either way, that game looked ridiculous.

Seems a bit rude that Chisato got an eyeful of Takina's panties but the audience doesn't get to. Ah. that's why, she's wearing boxers. Yet, they still held out on us for Chisato's panties too, alas. Either way, the yuri bait this episode is pretty strong.

As a sidenote: I liked Chisato's "plain" outfit.

The Aquarium was pretty fun. I enjoyed Chisato's spotted eel more than I usually would of that sort of "cute girl behavior." That silliness, coupled with the Alan Child thing, we got a good amount of development for Chisato this episode. They called her a genius of killing, but she's clearly given up on that. I wonder if, at some point, she's going to fall back into her old ways? It's kind of hard to tell if this series intends to get any darker than it is at face value.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 24, 2022 8:44 AM

Feb 2021
This anime has it all: interesting plot, great story telling, cute girls, great animation it's almost unreal. Can't believe Takina is wearing something like trunks. I agree with her, trunks/boxers feel more liberating than brief.

Even when nothing is happening, the animation looks fluid. I'm digging this show. I can't believe Matsuoka is here too. He's a really great voice actor so no escaping him I guess.

Edit: forgot to mention but it's funny how the machine gun fucking bullets penetrate everything BUT the train body where Lycoris are hiding behind.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 24, 2022 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
Bloody hell, this show sucks ass. A pile of donkey Dookie of characters, especially Chisato, annoying little snot is what she is. The pace is like an ashy ass, it's so boring i rather smell fart right now.

Even the action smells like a fart of desperation to keep the viewer.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 24, 2022 11:54 AM

Oct 2014
Marina2 said:

Revvie-chan said:

Ah I mean Alan Institute, yeah. I knew I was saying something wrong when I made that comment. The DA is part of a system that has Alan Institute as the big "supplier" of their people, along with other geniuses, after all. Thanks for correction.

But yeah like: Shinji's imaging at ep 1 was as the big baddie antagonist. They add ties between Chisato and him, which is... ok fine. But then they also change his presentation to the tragic, villain with "goodness" in them type, or even a deuteragonist? He's saying an agent of Alan shouldn't have any ties to the people they save but the scene clearly shows he still cares, to a point.

and they add this random new psychotic which... idk, why is he here? maybe the two things are not connected, but the way they represent the episode make it as if they are, so it makes me feel this new definitely mad villain guy is here to take the heat off Shinji.
Jul 24, 2022 12:12 PM

Nov 2009
Revvie-chan said:
Marina2 said:

Ah I mean Alan Institute, yeah. I knew I was saying something wrong when I made that comment. The DA is part of a system that has Alan Institute as the big "supplier" of their people, along with other geniuses, after all. Thanks for correction.

But yeah like: Shinji's imaging at ep 1 was as the big baddie antagonist. They add ties between Chisato and him, which is... ok fine. But then they also change his presentation to the tragic, villain with "goodness" in them type, or even a deuteragonist? He's saying an agent of Alan shouldn't have any ties to the people they save but the scene clearly shows he still cares, to a point.

and they add this random new psychotic which... idk, why is he here? maybe the two things are not connected, but the way they represent the episode make it as if they are, so it makes me feel this new definitely mad villain guy is here to take the heat off Shinji.

The show intentionally makes us confuse about his endgame and his motivation. I've made some guessing on it in another thread as follow:

Shinji: "A genius is a gift from god. They must be delivered to the world. Even a rarity of a genius for killing"

He wants to recreate a big incident like Radio tower incident again, so that Chisato ,who I assume to be a person with the genius of killing, has a stage to show of her killing skill to the world again. That is the explanation behind why his company, Alan Institute, get involved in the arms-dealing and why he interests in Chisato.

It's quite a twisting goal, yes.

Jul 24, 2022 1:36 PM

Oct 2014
Marina2 said:
Revvie-chan said:

The show intentionally makes us confuse about his endgame and his motivation. I've made some guessing on it in another thread as follow:

Shinji: "A genius is a gift from god. They must be delivered to the world. Even a rarity of a genius for killing"

He wants to recreate a big incident like Radio tower incident again, so that Chisato ,who I assume to be a person with the genius of killing, has a stage to show of her killing skill to the world again. That is the explanation behind why his company, Alan Institute, get involved in the arms-dealing and why he interests in Chisato.

It's quite a twisting goal, yes.

hmm possible, but we'll see, I guess?
Jul 24, 2022 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
Oh I love this episode a lot, Chisato and Takina together on a date.... just perfect
Jul 24, 2022 2:42 PM

May 2016
What a disappointment, they didn't show us Takina panties, instead they show us her Boxer.
I guess we have to wait for Pixiv and Twitter artists to draw it 😌
BUT at least we got some good Fanservice for the Loli Hacker "Kurumi" 😏👀
LoliSenpai0xJul 24, 2022 2:54 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2022 3:08 PM

Aug 2018
Nice Pubg reference
Jul 24, 2022 3:28 PM

Nov 2013
Isn't it weird (or a major fuckup) that they knew which train-station would have terrorist in it (thus the train had no civilians and Lycoris were ready) but they had no idea about the bombs?????
Jul 24, 2022 5:03 PM

May 2019
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Isn't it weird (or a major fuckup) that they knew which train-station would have terrorist in it (thus the train had no civilians and Lycoris were ready) but they had no idea about the bombs?????

Yeah it is... Unless those Lycoris were just expendable/collateral damage :( Reminds me of early on when Takina killed those terrorists to save the Lycoris but no one cared, they only cared that Takina thought on her own and didn't follow orders 100% and then used her as a scapegoat.

Regarding this episode, was nice to see both girls go out and see Takina smile, and wear regular clothes. I wonder if they'll discuss how many Lycoris died from that explosion.
Jul 24, 2022 8:02 PM
Apr 2017
the best episode yet
Jul 24, 2022 8:18 PM

Nov 2009
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

It simply means their detection method is not perfect.

Maybe they know but:

A) They don't expect the guy will trigger the bombs while he is still there
B) They thought they can kill him first
Jul 24, 2022 8:35 PM
Jun 2019
When doing a backflip, Chisato sees underwear. At first, since it was “censored” I thought she wasn’t wearing any. Lol. Which made sense for Chisato's reaction, but in reality, she’s wearing a man’s underwear. Bigger lol.

Clothes shopping! Seeing Takina act like a normal girl was so wholesome.

Embarrassed Chisato and Takina are so cute

Chisato speaking French was also a nice surprise

Precious

RIP all those poor Lycoris

The face.

Chisato is looking for someone - the person who gave her the golden owl. Plot twist, it was Shinji all along. And she belongs to the Alan institute. I fear dark times ahead because of the conversation between Shinji and Mika. Anyway, a great episode as usual.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 24, 2022 9:42 PM

Apr 2020
The fanservice is legit this episode, and it's not just the pantsu (plus boxers as a man what the fuc-) but the precious smiles of not just Chisato but Takina as well!!!

They played the Terminator theme when Takina went for that awesome but revealing move as she's playing the VR game (nice reference), also yeah the coincidence couldn't have been coincidental enough Fuki vs Chisato that's amusing.

I don't know what life did Takina lived before she got outed by the DA, like come on it's panties you should know that instead of freaking boxers. But hey she got me when she went for the fish pose and when Chisato is being embarassed to death in the cafe (with people in it btw), we get to see Takina's true smile that is heartwarming.

Aside from that though, some of the Lycoris got hurt or probably massacred. This man is mysterious and he is voiced by GOAT Yoshitsugu but definitely a threat to the peace & order. And Shinji is that guy that Chisato is looking for, definitely waiting for that reveal scene somewhere down the line.
Jul 25, 2022 1:10 AM

Jun 2015
Wholesome episode. As a man, I can't argue about how comfy boxers are. Big W for Takina.

The darkness keeps on lurking from beneath the wholesomeness of Chisato and Takina. An introduction to our main villain, or at least a villain who actually shows their face and do the deed.
Jul 25, 2022 6:22 AM

Feb 2014
An episode focusing on underwear shopping, huh? This turned out to be more amusing than I thought it would be! XD

Takina might've sung the praises of the men's boxers that she was wearing (she's right about it, too! =P), but Chisato wanted to take her shopping in order to get some casual clothes for herself and, most importantly, girls underwear. After that, the two enjoyed eating some delicious desserts and also had fun at an aquarium, where Chisato and Takina made me laugh when they tried to pose in a way that similar to the fish that they saw.

Even in a chill episode like this, the action scenes won't be far away. We get to see this green-haired guy (familiar voice, by the way) where his group engaged combat against a group of lycoris. While his team were decimated one by one, he had the laugh last by bombing the station, which caught all of those girls in the blast while he barely escaped. Not just that, but he shows no interest in having the "best" hacker in the world helping him at all.

Lastly, we can't forget Chisato's powerful curiosity. She took off her own briefs and tried on the boxers from Takina's collection that she was throwing away and while she really liked it, she was unfortunately caught at the worst possible time by Mizuki, which led to her being humiliated in front of everyone in the cafe. It made for a great laugh, that' for sure. =3
Jul 25, 2022 2:18 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Caught up to proceedings and I'm kind of regretting it now, should've just left it all for the binge, but alas.

A different episode this time around for a welcome change. Of course, that can only mean one thing, and that's fan-service xD. And boy, did we get some here? Panties and boxers, the debate is not over yet. Chisato giving in to curiosity and trying out the boxers and then going on to enjoy it was hilarious. For real though, they are a blessing.

Takina is really starting to open up here and that's very pleasing to see. Chisato's genkiness is clearly starting to rub off on her now, and that laughter, in the end, was the icing on the cake. All those outfits really fit her too!

Meanwhile, the lure of the mystery thickens. Matsuoka-san's character survived a close call there but definitely managed to raise himself to the top of DA's concern now. To be honest, seeing how quickly and blatantly everything was covered, it's no wonder this is giving him the motivation to do worse.

Can't get enough of the Op visuals and the ED theme song!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 25, 2022 4:02 PM

Jan 2020
Girls shopping for different underwear is fun to watch 😒. Anyway, imagine this being a series where the villain wins. Would be pretty fun to see people’s reaction to that. New Villain is voiced by one of my fave VAs, so it’d be even better
AnimillionJul 25, 2022 4:18 PM
Jul 26, 2022 3:38 AM

Oct 2014
RIP Chisato, dying several times in this one EP. Also, Takina being unexpectedly cute this EP.
Jul 26, 2022 7:12 PM
May 2013
plot hole: takina had normal panties in episode 3.
Jul 26, 2022 7:12 PM

Feb 2014
el_morris said:
Can't blame Takina, I mean boxers are really comfy.
kset280 said:

You meant to say big brainer of the season?

You mean fool of the year?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

449 by masterchiefcarl »»
Aug 27, 11:42 AM

» Your favourite character and scenes.

Hickykissy - Aug 24

24 by thelastavocado »»
Aug 26, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2022

289 by six20 »»
Aug 19, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2022

305 by Satireslovers »»
Aug 15, 9:06 AM

» New Short Movie mini-series confirmed

Yuri_Niji - Jul 23

11 by MarshallLeeee »»
Jul 25, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.