Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 26, 2020 11:00 PM

Jul 2019
How much you like it depends on what you look for in a romance anime, so you should just try it out.
Dec 26, 2020 11:25 PM

Jul 2020
No it is a waste of time do not try to watch it.
Dec 27, 2020 2:15 AM

Aug 2018
if you're into some really cute romance comedy stuff then this will definitely be worth your time. if you're not, this could be one of the cringiest anime ever.
still having great time with my stuff
Dec 27, 2020 3:26 AM

Jul 2019
Probably the best anime this season. I gave it a 10. It was super cute and wholesome.
Dec 27, 2020 3:29 AM

Jun 2017
the anime is less about marriage and more about a cutesy rom-com played through a marriage format

so if you like cutesy feel-good romcom, sure yes, and it plays the marriage format in a way that's kinda entertaining
if you you want a serious drama, god no
Dec 27, 2020 3:30 AM

May 2020
DanialAbid said:
Is it worth my time? Give your honest opinions about It. Thank you

its not bad thats for sure but if u like just plain romance then go for it
because so far theres non drama involve just romance and i kinda like it some alright ep but the romance part was actually cute sooo
Dec 27, 2020 3:30 AM
Jul 2013
Its just fanservice. No, it has absoutley nothing to do with sexual content, but it caters towards those who want to watch this unrealistic, silly "romance". If you enjoy your plotless badly made romance animes, guess this one would fit your taste.
Dec 27, 2020 9:49 AM

Sep 2014
It's just another romance anime. There's nothing particularly great about it, but there's nothing awful about it either except the art.

Wait it's rated 8.02? How is that possible?
Dec 27, 2020 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
Hrybami said:

Welp, yep, that's MAL for ya! Same people that rated Solo Leveling manwha a 8.91!
Dec 27, 2020 9:57 AM

Jan 2017
DanialAbid said:
Is it worth my time? Give your honest opinions about It. Thank you

NewYearSameMe said:
Hrybami said:

Welp, yep, that's MAL for ya! Same people that rated Solo Leveling manwha a 8.91!

lmao yeah its sad I can see why solo leveling can be appealing for some like maybe sao lovers but I don’t get why its so positively received at this point.
you're cool
Dec 27, 2020 9:57 AM

Sep 2014
NewYearSameMe said:
Hrybami said:

Don't know about Solo Leveling, but the inconsistency in MAL rating keeps happening. Oregairu became worse and worse on each seasons and somehow the rating kept getting higher for unknown reasons.
Dec 27, 2020 9:59 AM

Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
It's just another romance anime. There's nothing particularly great about it, but there's nothing awful about it either except the art.

I always viewed it as a parody romance anime probably because of his previoiswork Hayate no Gotoku and the marriage in the first episode, but i still havent finished it. Is it actually supposed to be serious?
you're cool
Dec 27, 2020 10:36 AM

Sep 2014
SparkingVolt said:
Hrybami said:

I always viewed it as a parody romance anime probably because of his previoiswork Hayate no Gotoku and the marriage in the first episode, but i still havent finished it. Is it actually supposed to be serious?

It's not a parody anime. It's really just an average romance anime. Nothing serious about it.
Dec 27, 2020 10:41 AM

Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
SparkingVolt said:

It's not a parody anime. It's really just an average romance anime. Nothing serious about it.

tough thats what i wanted it to be grrr
you're cool
Dec 27, 2020 10:43 AM

Jul 2020
SparkingVolt said:
Hrybami said:

tough thats what i wanted it to be grrr
LMAO its a funny lighthearted comedy that you'll probably enjoy. Solid 8/10

Dec 27, 2020 12:10 PM

Aug 2020
So far I've only seen two episodes, it's fun but if you really want to see a good anime I recommend Oyasumi's maoujou, which is great and much better,It's comedy without romance but this one is really worth watching.
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Dec 27, 2020 5:28 PM
Mar 2020
love it they have cute couple, relaxing, let say it decent I guess and just the story not top their but is okey just wonder how strong the main girl after got hit by a truck.
Dec 27, 2020 8:00 PM

Apr 2018
It's nice fluff and diabetes that'll have the side effect of making you want to get hit by a truck so you can find your irl soulmate waifu (don't ask). Nothing too special really.
Dec 27, 2020 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
i find it good for 3 to 4 episode then it gets boaring because of same wholesome Romance but no plot so dropped it
Dec 27, 2020 8:32 PM

Apr 2020
Its trash but you can enjoy it if you want I read some chapters from manga
Dec 28, 2020 12:50 PM
Nov 2009
The anime is pretty decent, though sometimes the comedy can be really annoying.

However, the manga gets pretty repetitive after a while. Even though it is different, I think Kaguya just does it way better, so unless you really like the genre, it shouldn't be on the top of your to watch/read list.

Hrybami said:
NewYearSameMe said:

Don't know about Solo Leveling, but the inconsistency in MAL rating keeps happening. Oregairu became worse and worse on each seasons and somehow the rating kept getting higher for unknown reasons.

Season 3 maybe wasn't as good (except for a few episodes including the last 2), but I disagree on S2 being worse than S1. It had more drama and also introduced Iroha who is one of my fav characters in the series.
Dec 28, 2020 12:55 PM
Apr 2020
It's complete trash. Don't waste your time on it or the manga because the manga's even worse.
Dec 28, 2020 12:55 PM

Jul 2020
Hrybami said:
NewYearSameMe said:

Hrybami said:
NewYearSameMe said:

I don't get the hype surrounding Solo leveling.It's just your generic shonen that you watch in your typical shonen anime.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 28, 2020 1:01 PM

Apr 2020
It’s horrendous. If you’re a day dreaming teen with zero relationship experience then you might like it.
Dec 28, 2020 1:20 PM
Jan 2018
Cringe comedy, zero actual progression and annoying characters. Also it looks absolutely horrendous. It’d be the worst looking anime of the year if Gibiate didn’t exist.
Dec 28, 2020 1:20 PM

Jan 2020
It was good, and especially I could appreciate that prap flow in the opening, though it kinda gets ruined when it comes to the part in which original vocals are mixed with vo-cooder (well, I'm a metalhead so I can't actually tell if it's a good flow or a bad flow, nevertheless I liked it). Ending, on the other hand - completely meh... there's your typical Japanese soft/pop rock, I'm definitely not a fan of that.

In terms of visuals - it is as good as any other anime of 2020 which had enough budget in order not to pay the animators with food, though it's slightly bleaker than, for example Kanojo Okarishimasu.

Storyline - there's no storyline... There's a preface, but the plot is nonexistent. Nuff said...

Realism - none... proceeding forward

The effect it leaves on your mood - overly positive. Cuteness sometimes rises up to over 9000. Room for fapability - plenty of room, but I never fap, so...

I would recommend watching it, as it will result in a very positive impact on one's mood, or at least that's how it was for me.
Dec 28, 2020 1:26 PM

Aug 2018
RebelPanda's review sums it up pretty nicely.
Dec 28, 2020 1:32 PM
May 2020
Punkuin said:
It’s horrendous. If you’re a day dreaming teen with zero relationship experience then you might like it.

This show was 9/10 for me and I am certainly not a teen nor do I have 0 relationship experience. But I would certainly like to know why it is horrendous
Dec 28, 2020 1:34 PM
Jan 2019
Tonikaku Kawaii is an amazing anime if you like that kinda stuff. Solid 8/10 anime for me.
Dec 28, 2020 1:39 PM

Nov 2016
It's cute and relaxing. Really liked the first couple of episodes, but after a while it became a bit stale for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 28, 2020 3:04 PM

Oct 2013
Im just amazed how much dislike has gathered for the anime here lol
As a manga reader Im very happy with the adaptation despite some parts being a disappointment but some parts are even better than the manga

If you enjoy SOL with a romance focus like I do myself then the anime Id say is up for grabs for anyone to enjoy. Then its just a matter of what kind of comedy you enjoy since its subjective preference
But hot damn there sure is a lot of lying or misunderstanding of the kind of character Tsukasa and Nasa is from those who dont like the series
Will just quote that review by @RebelPanda that @Opticflash posted and linked so Im not strawmannirg anyone
Tsukasa is what would happen if Reddit engineered the perfect anime wife. She's like Nasa's maid… with benefits. She cooks, cleans, compliments him, and does whatever he wants with no complaints. She is incapable of making decisions in her relationship with Nasa. Which I'm sure is a turn on for a lot of people. In the first episode, Nasa holds Tsukasa's hand a little too tight and says a lot of creepy shit. She gets uncomfortable and speaks up. Nasa calls her an "All-I-can-grab" and says, "Marriage is awesome." Tsukasa is concerned, then she tacitly accepts his advances to appease him. In traditional relationships, men wear the pants. Their opinions on everything relating to the home and marriage are decisive. That's why there's no conflict in their relationship. Tsukasa never voices her own opinion, despite showing that she disagrees with Nasa
But fucking yikes lol. Tsukasa can't make her own decisions? What is she doing right here then?

and here ?

Tsukasa is very open about her opinion along voicing it so no clue what the fuck you people are talking about with her just doing whatever Nasa wants without complaints or issues

Then there is also that horrible misrepresentation of the hand holding scene
Here the actual scene

He says marriage is like a buffet of hand holding for life. Not that Tsukasa is his personal all he can grab sex toy nor does he say anything she finds creepy and she even looks happy here despite whatever one may think as a outsider looking in listening to their conversation

Nasa of course is a major perv though lol who gets turned on from taking pictures of Tsukasa which she finds embarrassing but she knows he a good person so it doesnt bother her too much
Dec 28, 2020 3:59 PM

Oct 2014
Deknijff said:
Im just amazed how much dislike has gathered for the anime here lol
As a manga reader Im very happy with the adaptation despite some parts being a disappointment but some parts are even better than the manga

If you enjoy SOL with a romance focus like I do myself then the anime Id say is up for grabs for anyone to enjoy. Then its just a matter of what kind of comedy you enjoy since its subjective preference
But hot damn there sure is a lot of lying or misunderstanding of the kind of character Tsukasa and Nasa is from those who dont like the series
Will just quote that review by @RebelPanda that @Opticflash posted and linked so Im not strawmannirg anyone
Tsukasa is what would happen if Reddit engineered the perfect anime wife. She's like Nasa's maid… with benefits. She cooks, cleans, compliments him, and does whatever he wants with no complaints. She is incapable of making decisions in her relationship with Nasa. Which I'm sure is a turn on for a lot of people. In the first episode, Nasa holds Tsukasa's hand a little too tight and says a lot of creepy shit. She gets uncomfortable and speaks up. Nasa calls her an "All-I-can-grab" and says, "Marriage is awesome." Tsukasa is concerned, then she tacitly accepts his advances to appease him. In traditional relationships, men wear the pants. Their opinions on everything relating to the home and marriage are decisive. That's why there's no conflict in their relationship. Tsukasa never voices her own opinion, despite showing that she disagrees with Nasa
But fucking yikes lol. Tsukasa can't make her own decisions? What is she doing right here then?

and here ?

Tsukasa is very open about her opinion along voicing it so no clue what the fuck you people are talking about with her just doing whatever Nasa wants without complaints or issues

Then there is also that horrible misrepresentation of the hand holding scene
Here the actual scene

He says marriage is like a buffet of hand holding for life. Not that Tsukasa is his personal all he can grab sex toy nor does he say anything she finds creepy and she even looks happy here despite whatever one may think as a outsider looking in listening to their conversation

Nasa of course is a major perv though lol who gets turned on from taking pictures of Tsukasa which she finds embarrassing but she knows he a good person so it doesnt bother her too much
I think you're missing my point. Overall it seems like we're coming to the show from a different approach.

The weird part is that she goes along with Nasa's skeeviness even though it makes her uncomfortable. Nasa says and does plenty of creepy things a normal person would find strange, but Tsukasa, and the show, shrug it off as just cute things. If you're interpretation is that Nasa should be allowed to get away with this because he is a Good Person (whatever you mean by that) then I respect your opinion.

In the scenes you referenced, Nasa gets rings for them anyway. Tsukasa just wanted to be a Good Wife and make him spend less money. The apartment scene is also odd because she's not making a decision for the sake of herself. It's good she gives her input, but her choice is entirely contingent on appealing to Nasa. And when Tsukasa chooses their meal, it ends up being worse than Nasa's choice, then he proceeds to take more pictures of her even though she asks not to. Again, he acts skeevy and it's played off as cute.
Dec 28, 2020 4:37 PM

Oct 2013
RebelPanda said:
The weird part is that she goes along with Nasa's skeeviness even though it makes her uncomfortable. Nasa says and does plenty of creepy things a normal person would find strange, but Tsukasa, and the show, shrug it off as just cute things. If you're interpretation is that Nasa should be allowed to get away with this because he is a Good Person (whatever you mean by that) then I respect your opinion.
I dont find any of the things Nasa does to be creepy honestly.

But I do have Aspergers so Im not often considered among the common folk though

It makes her uncomfortable yes in the sense she is easily embarrassed but like the scene at the bath house

She is still happy when he shows his love to her even if its embarrassing for her personally, especially out in public

Think the scene at the park also good example of her being happy despite incredible embarrassed of the idea of being seen by others
RebelPanda said:
In the scenes you referenced, Nasa gets rings for them anyway. Tsukasa just wanted to be a Good Wife and make him spend less money. The apartment scene is also odd because she's not making a decision for the sake of herself. It's good she gives her input, but her choice is entirely contingent on appealing to Nasa. And when Tsukasa chooses their meal, it ends up being worse than Nasa's choice, then he proceeds to take more pictures of her even though she asks not to. Again, he acts skeevy and it's played off as cute.
Yeah they get much cheaper rings after she realises he wants the rings because he was thinking of her happiness which made her happy and agree to buying a pair
What you mean not for the sake of herself? She said she was perfectly happy with the apartment because it makes her feel close to the one she loves
So what if her food choice was worse? She wanted to experiment with something she usually wouldnt be able to try out where she lives and thats the important thing for her at the moment
Dec 28, 2020 4:43 PM

Oct 2014
Deknijff said:
RebelPanda said:

But I do have Aspergers so Im not often considered among the common folk though

It makes her uncomfortable yes in the sense she is easily embarrassed but like the scene at the bath house

She is still happy when he shows his love to her even if its embarrassing for her personally, especially out in public

Think the scene at the park also good example of her being happy despite incredible embarrassed of the idea of being seen by others
RebelPanda said:
Yeah they get much cheaper rings after she realises he wants the rings because he was thinking of her happiness which made her happy and agree to buying a pair
What you mean not for the sake of herself? She said she was perfectly happy with the apartment because it makes her feel close to the one she loves
So what if her food choice was worse? She wanted to experiment with something she usually wouldnt be able to try out where she lives and thats the important thing for her at the moment
I don't have a problem with them being happy in their relationship, in a vacuum that's normal. When Nasa proposes moving to a bigger apartment, Tsukasa disagrees because she wants to be close to him. Her decision isn't for her sake, it is to show how much she loves him.

I guess you've got me there, the most meaningful choice she makes in the show is what ramen they eat today. And that one is immediately undermined when he starts taking photos of her even though she said please stop.
Dec 28, 2020 4:47 PM

Oct 2013
RebelPanda said:
When Nasa proposes moving to a bigger apartment, Tsukasa disagrees because she wants to be close to him. Her decision isn't for her sake, it is to show how much she loves him.

It is for her sake though since its something that brings her joy
Dec 28, 2020 4:58 PM

Dec 2016
The show is a cute filler slice of life.
Dec 28, 2020 5:08 PM

Oct 2014
Deknijff said:
RebelPanda said:
When Nasa proposes moving to a bigger apartment, Tsukasa disagrees because she wants to be close to him. Her decision isn't for her sake, it is to show how much she loves him.

What she said proves she loves him an extra lot, not that she has autonomy.
Dec 28, 2020 5:22 PM

Oct 2013
RebelPanda said:
Deknijff said:

How does Tsukasa not have autonomy though?
She has her own priorities like her nerd hobbies for example
Dec 28, 2020 5:29 PM

Jul 2020
what is the purpose of the anime reviews?

Anyway, it's a romance anime that's too cute and wholesome with no plot.

if you love romance anime with too much wholesomeness then tonikaku kawaii is the best for you
Dec 28, 2020 5:34 PM
Mar 2016
Well, it's definitely cute and wholesome, but I felt bored after some episodes.. that's my personal experience.
Although it's not what you asked about, but try Ore Monogatari for sweet heartwarming romance that'd make you cringe with happiness and feel the warmth physically while watching!
Dec 28, 2020 5:36 PM

Oct 2014
Deknijff said:
RebelPanda said:
There's a difference between having autonomy in your relationship and a hobby or interest. It is about communicating your wants and needs, respecting boundaries, and knowing when to give each other space.
Dec 28, 2020 5:37 PM

Aug 2017
Someone help me, I'm in the sixth episode and its annoying. Nasa is so stupid.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2020 5:39 PM

Oct 2014
brenantejapan said:
what is the purpose of the anime reviews?

Anyway, it's a romance anime that's too cute and wholesome with no plot.

if you love romance anime with too much wholesomeness then tonikaku kawaii is the best for you
Reflecting on the media you watch and learning to explain your opinions is really healthy and beneficial.
Dec 28, 2020 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
RebelPanda said:
Deknijff said:
There's a difference between having autonomy in your relationship and a hobby or interest. It is about communicating your wants and needs, respecting boundaries, and knowing when to give each other space.
They do all those things though
except giving each other space i guess though since they get lonely being away from each other for too long xD

Dec 28, 2020 6:19 PM

Aug 2018
Deknijff said:

I'm not going to say I agree with all of @RebelPanda's views, however his review on Tonikaku Kawaii seems pretty reasonable. Creepy may be a strong word here; however how is sniffing your wife's clothes and turning red in any way cutesy or wholesome? Almost all of Nasa's actions (and to some extent Tsukasa's) reflect the maturity of that of the typical 12 year old with no romantic experience whatsoever, and such actions are for some reason supposed to be viewed as cutesy or "comedic". These actions add nothing of value to the story of a married couple and the relationship development. Is the audience supposed to laugh or go "aww how cute, he's sniffing her clothes!" or "he's turning red because Tsukasa isn't wearing any undergarments underneath her gym clothes! so wholesome!" when such scenes are presented? These scenes serve no purpose other than dry humor, and, when that fails, the story falls flat on its face.
Dec 28, 2020 6:29 PM

Aug 2019
Tonikaku kawaii is by far the most depressing anime. The anime is about war and the battle between life and death. Very compelling characters with tragic backstories. To understand it, you have to really analyze all of it. Lots of amazingly animated fight scenes wow
Dec 28, 2020 6:40 PM

Oct 2013
Opticflash said:
Creepy may be a strong word here; however how is sniffing your wife's clothes and turning red in any way cutesy or wholesome? Almost all of Nasa's actions (and to some extent Tsukasa's) reflect the maturity of that of the typical 12 year old with no romantic experience whatsoever, and such actions are for some reason supposed to be viewed as cutesy or "comedic".
Well as a 23 soon 24 year old with no love experience I find all of that really cute and funny honestly

so I dont have any issues with it. Can I ask what your definition/interpretation of wholesome is?
Opticflash said:
These actions add nothing of value to the story of a married couple and the relationship development. Is the audience supposed to laugh or go "aww how cute, he's sniffing her clothes!" or "he's turning red because Tsukasa isn't wearing any undergarments underneath her gym clothes! so wholesome!" when such scenes are presented? These scenes serve no purpose other than dry humor, and, when that fails, the story falls flat on its face.
I mean I laughed and grinned like there was no tomorrow when reading and watching those scenes so isnt a issue for me, like I said in my first post. Is an issue of personal preference in comedy in regards if one finds the show funny or not
Dec 28, 2020 7:21 PM

Oct 2014
Opticflash said:
Deknijff said:

I'm not going to say I agree with all of @RebelPanda's views, however his review on Tonikaku Kawaii seems pretty reasonable. Creepy may be a strong word here; however how is sniffing your wife's clothes and turning red in any way cutesy or wholesome? Almost all of Nasa's actions (and to some extent Tsukasa's) reflect the maturity of that of the typical 12 year old with no romantic experience whatsoever, and such actions are for some reason supposed to be viewed as cutesy or "comedic". These actions add nothing of value to the story of a married couple and the relationship development. Is the audience supposed to laugh or go "aww how cute, he's sniffing her clothes!" or "he's turning red because Tsukasa isn't wearing any undergarments underneath her gym clothes! so wholesome!" when such scenes are presented? These scenes serve no purpose other than dry humor, and, when that fails, the story falls flat on its face.
I agree with everything you said—except it is definitely creepy. If I was in a relationship with a guy like Nasa I would split his head the moment he does/says one of his creepy things.

zaviccler said:
Tonikaku kawaii is by far the most depressing anime. The anime is about war and the battle between life and death. Very compelling characters with tragic backstories. To understand it, you have to really analyze all of it. Lots of amazingly animated fight scenes wow
I see no lies, only truth.
Dec 28, 2020 11:05 PM

Aug 2018
Deknijff said:
Opticflash said:
Creepy may be a strong word here; however how is sniffing your wife's clothes and turning red in any way cutesy or wholesome? Almost all of Nasa's actions (and to some extent Tsukasa's) reflect the maturity of that of the typical 12 year old with no romantic experience whatsoever, and such actions are for some reason supposed to be viewed as cutesy or "comedic".
Well as a 23 soon 24 year old with no love experience I find all of that really cute and funny honestly

so I dont have any issues with it. Can I ask what your definition/interpretation of wholesome is?
Opticflash said:
These actions add nothing of value to the story of a married couple and the relationship development. Is the audience supposed to laugh or go "aww how cute, he's sniffing her clothes!" or "he's turning red because Tsukasa isn't wearing any undergarments underneath her gym clothes! so wholesome!" when such scenes are presented? These scenes serve no purpose other than dry humor, and, when that fails, the story falls flat on its face.
I mean I laughed and grinned like there was no tomorrow when reading and watching those scenes so isnt a issue for me, like I said in my first post. Is an issue of personal preference in comedy in regards if one finds the show funny or not

Within the context of the anime, I don't know what wholesome means. From Google:
Oxford Languages said:
conducive to or suggestive of good health and physical well-being

I don't know how this anime is wholesome to many people.

I don't see how acting like an immature 12 year old who never attended a sex ed class, when you're an adult, is funny at all, but to each their own I guess. The main selling point appears to be this type of humor instead of a realistic and mature relationship progression.
Dec 28, 2020 11:46 PM

Jun 2020
Some of the criticisms here in this thread is the most shallowest criticism I've ever seen. Imagine getting this mad over some SoL rom-com Iyashikei anime.

The whole point of the show is that Nasa is a very immature and child-like MC who has no experience in relationship. That's the whole god damn show. They learn the experience of relationship while they are in their married life. Nasa never had a girlfriend in his life, yet he married a girl, simply because she's cute. What did you expect from this show? Did you expect Nasa to be some chad god? Man, some people can be so salty. I find Nasa to be one of the better MCs, compared to MCs like Kazuya. There were times when I thought Nasa would become a bad MC, like when Tsukasa was sleeping and Nasa thought that maybe he should kiss her. Then he stopped himself and prevented himself from turning into a shit MC. Nasa isn't the perfect rom-com MC, but he isn't the worst either like some people claim. And he definitely isn't creepy and in an abusive relationship with Tsukasa like some people claim.

Enough salt for today, OP probably has his answer and needs to close this thread before more salty people start attacking.

I said keep your hands on the table
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

227 by korsarz »»
Yesterday, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

254 by LiptonekBuby »»
Oct 13, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.