Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 14, 2019 1:39 PM
Jan 2016
Great episode!

Asuna and Kirito reunion was heartwarming, and really wonderfull!

Asuna and Alice fighting because Kirito was funny!

So they want to change information about Kirito, even Ronie and Liene joined to that pijama party, poor Asuna, everyone wants her Kirito xD

Dec 14, 2019 1:48 PM
Mar 2014
Good episode, but slower phase than I expected.
It turned from something cool, to a girls night out thing... mhmmmm...

I was looking forward to some world splitting action, and kick ass fight to continue on the previous episode.

Or at least for Kirito to wake up after seeing Asuna, but none of that happened.

Oh well... lets see what the next episode brings.
Dec 14, 2019 2:14 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
biswa290701 said:
Oh no. There you go with the harem. Classic Sao. I'm so used to seeing some great, flashy fights in every Sao episode that this was kinda a let down and filler-like. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok, now let's be serious. The first half of the episode was a heartwarming part. The second was kinda boring with all the info dump and the harem shit. Come on Sao, I'd love a love triangle over a harem any day. But I'll take it this time. Sao has impressed me a lot this season. We need to go back to plot next time.

I feel the same way as you do. Classic SAO. They have good premises, killer animation but then they go and do weird unnecessary stuff that makes you facepalm. You have a perfectly good triangle with two awesome female characters and then you have to shoehorn a fecking triangle into it. I hate these little SAO "let us girls sit down and rave about Kirito" group sessions.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 14, 2019 2:25 PM
Mar 2018
This episode didn't have the "action" I would have wanted. But this one had other different things that I liked.
The meeting between Kirito and Asuna... and Kirito actually felt her. <3
And if I remember correctly they used a soundtrack from the first season, it was a great addition.
I also liked how Asuna revealed the truth of the worlds, avoiding lying to them and telling them that she was a "human" like them.
Jo_GhostDec 14, 2019 4:17 PM
Dec 14, 2019 2:35 PM

Jan 2017
So the true fight of SAO Alicization will start now, an all-out battle royal for the Kirito's dick and 3.6L of "crème de Kirito"

Worst episode so far, it give basically the same feeling as SAO S1. I was hoping that they will end the trashy harem parts in Alicization...
Dec 14, 2019 2:42 PM

Apr 2018
Woah! Alice goes really on rampage if her closeness with Kirito is taunted... I really would like to not see her flock like the others tho
Dec 14, 2019 2:57 PM

Oct 2017
That girl talk at the end... i hope it's not a set-up for another recap episode next week.

JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Ok, given that Asuna will take Alice to the real world, would Alice have a human form or be inside a USB storage once she reaches the real world ????

Human form would require an actual body - unless they get some braindead donor and manage to shove her in, it won't happen.
It'll probably be either something like Yui, or just static USB storage at first. Then, when a suitable robot is ready, she'll become the Terminator, lol.
Dec 14, 2019 3:30 PM

Feb 2018
Give back my boyfriend xD...
Dec 14, 2019 4:13 PM

Apr 2016
Great episode, it’s very good to see Asuna in Underworld. The scene with Kirito and Asuna was wonderful.
Dec 14, 2019 4:22 PM
Jan 2017
Very good and self-explanatory ep, no fights, only monologues and explanations about the situations.

The scene of girls in front of tent is very cute, Alicization is after Aincrad arc the best season to me today.
Dec 14, 2019 4:55 PM
Nov 2016
My goodness Asuna showing up and just making that impression and them two love birds getting back together. My heart is very happy and the visuals and direction in how the explanation in what they needed to do between two worlds was wonderfully well done and of course the final three minutes was so goddamn adorable. Sweet blessing time. Even in a time of war there has to be some beauty.
Dec 14, 2019 5:12 PM

Jan 2019
oh for next episode we getting all girls talking about past edgy kirito huh? well ok then.
Dec 14, 2019 5:24 PM
Jun 2017
I am so hyped for this one a week ago since asuna (or stacia) appeared on episode 9 and i LOVE WHAT I HAVE WATCHED!!! That Alice vs Asuna fight over kirito... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ especially that part where they are saying their moments with kirito... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its like having 2 girls who are having a crush on guy are battling it out who is better... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And ronie added too in the said conversation. HAREM MODE FOR KIRITO... YEAH
Dec 14, 2019 5:26 PM

Nov 2010
kuroneko99ย @ep3 said:
So the main story has started in this episode after the two introductory episodes. The logic that connects the virtual/game system and real world seems smooth and persuasive. Although AI weapons today would be only targeting systems using shape recognition, the Soul Translation Technology enables machines to have ego/self-images like human. STS works as a self-image incubator with accelerated time.

Although the audience understand the importance of STS like this, why Alice, only a sample of synthetic individual, is so important wasn't explained reasonably in this episode, I think. It may come from that I had been watching SAO:Alicization series as a battle entertainment avoiding to hear bothersome explanation to date.
In this episode, a certain extent of my question was solved. But it's not persuasive enough to seek Alice so badly. Although they need a highly developed autonomic software for AI weapons, it's too much for AI weapons to have (such a strong) will.
kuroneko99Dec 15, 2019 4:35 AM
Dec 14, 2019 5:32 PM

Apr 2014
Let's all be honest that ending would get an entire audience laughing hard. Heck I be laughing hard on it too. XD
Dec 14, 2019 5:37 PM

Feb 2013
Farabeuf said:
biswa290701 said:
Oh no. There you go with the harem. Classic Sao. I'm so used to seeing some great, flashy fights in every Sao episode that this was kinda a let down and filler-like. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok, now let's be serious. The first half of the episode was a heartwarming part. The second was kinda boring with all the info dump and the harem shit. Come on Sao, I'd love a love triangle over a harem any day. But I'll take it this time. Sao has impressed me a lot this season. We need to go back to plot next time.

I feel the same way as you do. Classic SAO. They have good premises, killer animation but then they go and do weird unnecessary stuff that makes you facepalm. You have a perfectly good triangle with two awesome female characters and then you have to shoehorn a fecking triangle into it. I hate these little SAO "let us girls sit down and rave about Kirito" group sessions.

There's no "freaking triangle". Alice and Asuna are the only ones relevant characters. Those 4 characters weren't there because they love him, Ronye was there because she was his kouhai and Liena because she's his senpai, along Alice who he knew there. Those were the three people along Eugeo who's dead that Kirito mostly connected in the underworld and it was to show their connection with him. That's the literal intention of the scene but amazingly, most people can't interpret this and just throw terms like harem here and there. Which I'll repeat, none of those characters outside of Asuna and Alice have romantic feelings for Kirito.

greed2 said:
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, I kinda expected this to happen someday...a destined meeting between Asuna and Alice in-game. It was just a matter of time. Sure didn't take long for them to cross swords against each other either.

-Aincrad- said:
Oh yes, cringe and childish "fight" for Kirito's D

Missed it so much

Aside from that it was a good episode though

I think this is the point where Kirito should be thankful that there is a system that allows him to create "digital clones" of himself. If I was in Kirito's situation, and if my digital clones are able to understand that the anger of Waifu is worse than Self-Destruction, I think having "digital clones" satisfy each Waifu would be a good idea at this point; with the exception of Asuna, the rest of this Episode's Waifu are "digital"

On the side note, Asuna is right, the REAL WORLD is ugly beyond description

Every Kirito would love Asuna
Dec 14, 2019 5:43 PM

Feb 2013
KhayalCorp88 said:
Kirito's harem in Underworld have a gathering like in ALO.

It's OK, but one of them, Liena, came of nowhere after disappeared for 2 cours is kinda disturbing.

She didn't came out of nowhere. She appeared episodes ago in the reunion of the war.

BlakexEkalb said:
Asuna is worst girl confirmed. Her only purpose is to make girls flock more over to Kirito and become jealous. Cringed when they all started trying to say how much time they spent with him, lol.

Please, take her back to the real world. This series is much better without her.

Asuna is one of the best characters along Alice and she's here to stay, even more when Unital Ring arc happens in the anime in a decade or more. If you can't handle a minimal banter and comedic scene to the point of dislike, it's time to watch some other things. 3 seasons of this anime and there's still people like you and others who insist on watching a thing they hate, it's certainly amazing.
Dec 14, 2019 5:57 PM

Apr 2019
The quarrel between Alice and Asuna would have been better if this kiss had happened

Dec 14, 2019 6:14 PM
Feb 2017
Nemesis16 said:

Asuna is one of the best characters along Alice and she's here to stay, even more when Unital Ring arc happens in the anime in a decade or more. If you can't handle a minimal banter and comedic scene to the point of dislike, it's time to watch some other things. 3 seasons of this anime and there's still people like you and others who insist on watching a thing they hate, it's certainly amazing.

I don't hate the show, I just don't like Asuna. She isn't as terrible as Kirito's harem (which are actually just complete trash), but I still don't like her as a character. Call me a hater, I have S1 and S2 a 7 and Alicization an 8.
Dec 14, 2019 6:23 PM

May 2018
But in Kirito's eye,we all know Eugeo>all his other harem.
Dec 14, 2019 6:27 PM

Feb 2013
Mikenshi said:
The quarrel between Alice and Asuna would have been better if this kiss had happened

FYI, this was an animation error. In the original LN it wasn't meant to be in that position, but just face to face with him, with Alice trying to use her incarnation to make him wake up.
Dec 14, 2019 7:40 PM

Feb 2017
Every single comment is "harem, harem, harem this, harem that" bla bla... LOL
Dec 14, 2019 7:53 PM

Jan 2017
Pacing was a bit slow this episode. The interactions between Alice and Asuna were fun to watch, though.
Dec 14, 2019 7:57 PM

Apr 2018
I'm guessing if Alice would be brought to the real world, she would be something like Yui, talking via camera or something. Pretty cool if she can join them in other games after all this. A girl pep talk about Kirito is pretty exciting to see lol
Dec 14, 2019 8:19 PM

May 2014
Hilarious episode.

I just don't think they made it clear enough that kirito is the most powerful, handsome, strong, beautiful, amazing, efficient, versatile, determined, and indestructible swordsman of all time.

They could've done a better job at that imo.
Dec 14, 2019 9:43 PM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Interesting, looks like there's a mole in Rath. I figured it'd be something of the sort somewhere along the line, and here we are. Makes perfect sense though so no problems there. Foxen mentioned about this "person" being shown already so I'm blindly guessing it's the nurse simply because she looked the most un-Japanese among the crew.

Anyways, it's the grand return of Asuna and with that romantic battles xD. It's amazing how it played out exactly as I predicted lmao. Ronnie joining in was within expectations but I certainly didn't expect Kirito's senpai to join in as well, should've seen that coming.

Got to say, the best part about the little "cat-fight" at the start though was Bercouli's commentating and intervention lol. And then Scheta with that reveal xD, I'm having a hard time to decide between Scheta and Bercouli for my favourite Integrity Knight. Sadly, Alice took a huge dive for me this episode by the way. We were getting some solid development from her part and then this comes ...

Liked some of the internal dialogues of Asuna's to unravel some of the mysteries and further mystify a few others, also. And of course the restrictions yikes, just one or two more times to go with that Earth-Splitting Jutsu. I'm curious to see how she'll go about fighting God Vector when the time comes.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 14, 2019 10:44 PM

Sep 2019
Ah, the drama everyone is waiting for :))

Underworld's knights just simply believed Asuna's story about the real world, and that somewhat bothered me, because they didn't explain why...

Anyway, good eps, and Kirito's harem list just keeps expanding :))

I wonder what will he do when he wakes up...
Dec 14, 2019 10:44 PM
Sep 2016
God, this episode was uncomfortable to watch (-_-)
Just can't stand Asuna. She once wore (may be still does, not sure) a band showing Kirito's heartbeat, remember? That's not romantic, that's STALKING in the worst possible level lmao. And now we see her fighting over Kirito with a goddamn AI fluctlight. Ugh!!
Dec 14, 2019 10:52 PM

Dec 2014
Asuna be like, Kirito needs to stop increasing his harem size
Dec 14, 2019 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
Sorry if I seem ignorant but I found this episode just to be a boring filler episode. I didn't find that anything that I saw was information that was actually important to the story. (This is a 12 episodes anime so I don't find excuses for this) I know this is from the LN but when I saw the whole fight of "who deserves Kirito the most". I was just baffled at how this seems to happen every season of sao. We are talking about a now-veggie boy in season 3 part 2 that is literally capable of making 6 girls love him?? I love this anime but this episode felt like something that could have taken 10 minutes of the episode instead of taking the whole episode. Sorry if this seems out of place but this is truly how I felt when watching. I'm sure the next two episodes are going to make it all worth it though.
Dec 14, 2019 11:29 PM

Jan 2018
I wanted to see asuna so bad, and she did a perfect entrance to the underworld
Dec 15, 2019 12:12 AM

Jun 2017
Kirito better finally wake up, his harem is waiting for him lol, I wasn't expecting this episode to be that lighthearted, looks like this series is also going to end on a cliffhanger.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
โ€• Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 15, 2019 12:16 AM
Mar 2019
OH MY GOD!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I cried when Kirito saw Asuna for the first time. He cried and tried to reach out to her as well. Man, it's so sad and heartwarming!!! Alice and Asuna fighting was pretty funny and awesome. It also doesn't look like A1-pictures is going to pull back on the whole "is it or is it not a harem?" question. It's funny but at the same time a little bit stupid. Points for trying at least. And the whole code 871 thing will be interesting as well as the fight against the God Verdect. (I think that was his name. Overall 4/5. Awesome episode!
Dec 15, 2019 1:01 AM
Oct 2017
THIS EPISODE WAS SO HYPEEEEEEEE! Great as always!

Im so glad that they showed a little bit of the real world showing Asuna diving.

She killed off some of the army of the Dark Territory and rushed right to Kirito!

The interaction between them was so cute and wholesome, so good!

Im glad that Tiese and Ronie were friendly towards Asuna.

The long awaited interaction between Asuna and Alice! Alice just instantly attacked her and it was a good few scenes of the little clash between the two!

The chad himself Bercouli stepping in and stopping them.

The meeting they had gave us some more information on the priestess of light and the seal of the right eye.

The last scene of the episode was so cute, all of the girls that love Kirito coming together to share their stories with him. The way Ronie came in was so cute!

Cant wait for the next episode as always!

P.S. Asuna is so clean.

My Candies:
Dec 15, 2019 1:21 AM
Mar 2018
airisenpai said:
Sorry if I seem ignorant but I found this episode just to be a boring filler episode. I didn't find that anything that I saw was information that was actually important to the story. (This is a 12 episodes anime so I don't find excuses for this) I know this is from the LN but when I saw the whole fight of "who deserves Kirito the most". I was just baffled at how this seems to happen every season of sao. We are talking about a now-veggie boy in season 3 part 2 that is literally capable of making 6 girls love him?? I love this anime but this episode felt like something that could have taken 10 minutes of the episode instead of taking the whole episode. Sorry if this seems out of place but this is truly how I felt when watching. I'm sure the next two episodes are going to make it all worth it though.

No, it's okay to say it with respect. But you should think That Asuna is Kirito's wife, practically.
Alice doesn't want anything romantic, believe me.
Ronye is the kouhai or student. They're both fond of each other, but nothing romantic.
And finally Liena she's his senpai or teacher. She came out in the first part and never showed any romantic feelings towards Kirito.
And there was really important information. I explain: Like there's someone undercover IN RATH.
The revelations for the Underworld Residents. It was interesting to me to see how they reacted to all the truths, and how Asuna handled the situation.
About Stacia's powers. And that she can't "spam" that ability to break the earth.
And finally establish the relationship of Asuna and Alice, and strengthen a little the trust between them, also the actions they will take.

It may not be entertaining, but I think it's a good base.
Dec 15, 2019 1:34 AM
Oct 2017
Asuna should've just hit them with the "you live in a video game" - I bet it would've given them an existential crisis
Dec 15, 2019 2:15 AM

Aug 2013
Asuna vs Alice was surprisingly enjoyable to be honest. Honestly the cat fight we needed but didn't deserve. But yeah...ultimately that comparison of the "who has more time with Kirito" was pretty dumb. And...when I read it in the LNs, I wanted to shutdown my computer when Madam Kouhai and Liena tried to show up. I was like....please just stop with these wannabe love interests. Bad enough they existed prior to this arc. One thing I kinda wish Reki Kawahara could have changed: how he wrote love interests for Kirito.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 15, 2019 3:09 AM

Mar 2014
Asuna reuniting with Kirito was everything I could've hoped for. No more stalling, she was right there and didn't have to look at all to find him. Those heartbreaking tears when he finally saw Asuna again after all those lonely years in a strange world without any memory of why, I really felt for Kirito there

I also love how much information Asuna shared with the Underworlders. Aside from the whole "you're fake AIs that we made so you could die in place of real people" thing
Dec 15, 2019 3:50 AM

Feb 2019
Darikan said:
Superns18 said:
Alice Stans, we here: https://imgur.com/a/QQVh58d

It’s here. Finally. I’ve waited YEARS to see most of the scenes in this episode animated and was not disappointed at all. What an episode, seeing Alice and Asuna duke it out, the two getting jealous, everyone coming forward with their feelings about Kirito, phew. A-1 have spared no expense this season and have reached unlimited budget works level of sexiness.
Begs the question, what does it take to push it over an 8 on MAL? The number of 5 and below reviews are shocking. If you don't like SAO at this point, you never will, just give up the hating, lol.

What a week for SAO. Kirito tops top male characters of the decade list from NewType, volume 23 drops, SAO it’s top of AnimeTrending list, whew. The hate circle-jerk against SAO seems to be dying or at least getting pushback.

Alicization is exploding.

Accept that there are other opinions. Again, if some people don't like SAO, they can still watch and rate it. Objectively speaking, SAO is not a good series compared to others. By the way, criticism is not a hate.

Lol, yet here you are 10 weeks into the 4th edition of it. Nope, you're a hater and at this point if you're watching the show just to shit on it, you are indeed a hater. SAO is objectively one of the most popular series in the world, stay mad tho. Can't hear you from down there.
Dec 15, 2019 3:52 AM

Feb 2019
Aim1rR said:
You all know Kirito only loves Asuna, how it could be harem? lol

Of course, Kirito didn't meet Asuna for many years.

But I wonder that Alice's future between Kirito if they meet in the real world.

It doesn't matter who he loves, that doesn't mean it's not a harem. It just means he won't go for the members of his harem.
Dec 15, 2019 3:53 AM

Feb 2019
Jogan6 said:
airisenpai said:

No, it's okay to say it with respect. But you should think That Asuna is Kirito's wife, practically.
Alice doesn't want anything romantic, believe me.
Ronye is the kouhai or student. They're both fond of each other, but nothing romantic.
And finally Liena she's his senpai or teacher. She came out in the first part and never showed any romantic feelings towards Kirito.
And there was really important information. I explain: Like there's someone undercover IN RATH.
The revelations for the Underworld Residents. It was interesting to me to see how they reacted to all the truths, and how Asuna handled the situation.
About Stacia's powers. And that she can't "spam" that ability to break the earth.
And finally establish the relationship of Asuna and Alice, and strengthen a little the trust between them, also the actions they will take.

It may not be entertaining, but I think it's a good base.

without going into too deep in the LN's. Alice does have romantic feelings for Kirito and this ep was very obvious with that, not sure how you missed that.
Dec 15, 2019 5:13 AM

Jun 2019
My god Kirito harem never gets old lol.
Dec 15, 2019 5:39 AM

Sep 2007
Alright i completely lost track of the number of women who want to mate with Kirito among other things XD.

Alice start acting like a dumb girl to protect her dear Kirito from his lover. And Asuna just do has she is told and don't go see him when ordoned.
Dec 15, 2019 6:22 AM

Oct 2016
Wouldn't it be awesome for Yui-chan to be granted access to another superuser account, maybe another "goddess"? Also, what kind of idiot leaves superusers accounts unprotected by passwords? It's like inviting crackers to steal them and wreck havoc in their games... LOL
Dec 15, 2019 8:17 AM

Nov 2019
Superns18 said:
Alice Stans, we here: https://imgur.com/a/QQVh58d

It’s here. Finally. I’ve waited YEARS to see most of the scenes in this episode animated and was not disappointed at all. What an episode, seeing Alice and Asuna duke it out, the two getting jealous, everyone coming forward with their feelings about Kirito, phew. A-1 have spared no expense this season and have reached unlimited budget works level of sexiness.
Begs the question, what does it take to push it over an 8 on MAL? The number of 5 and below reviews are shocking. If you don't like SAO at this point, you never will, just give up the hating, lol.

What a week for SAO. Kirito tops top male characters of the decade list from NewType, volume 23 drops, SAO it’s top of AnimeTrending list, whew. The hate circle-jerk against SAO seems to be dying or at least getting pushback.

Alicization is exploding.

Don't lose hope, dude. Cuz most of the people watching it hasn't even rated it yet. Maybe it'll get an 8 when the season ends.
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Dec 15, 2019 8:26 AM

Nov 2014
Casting a land alteration skill can cause your fluctlight to overload resulting to a headache... How does that even work when it's the system's job to handle the player's commands and not their brain (or soul)? Hm, I'm happy that they put a restraint on Asuna's OP skill but did they also forgot it's a supercomputer that's handling the entire environment of Underworld? It's like the director decided to put it that way because he doesn't want Asuna to abuse the skill and ending the battle in one go without thrill. I'll just pretend there's nothing stupid behind it.

The new harem members are pretty annoying as well. I prefer it if Alice could be with Eugeo instead and the other 2 girls Liena and the other one who almost got raped can disappear for all I care. Why is Asuna even giving other girls a chance to possibly steal Kirito away, I mean he wouldn't but still, she doesn't seem to mind it even if Kirito cheats on her.
mizukasaDec 15, 2019 8:30 AM
Dec 15, 2019 8:31 AM

Apr 2015
Finally the only reason I've been watching this.

Harem EX being destroyed by Relationship EX.

Ngl tho, that silly wars between fem characters are funny, specially when Asuna yeets all of them with FACTS and ENGAGEMENT lol.
Dec 15, 2019 9:06 AM
Dec 2015
Superns18 said:
Darikan said:

Accept that there are other opinions. Again, if some people don't like SAO, they can still watch and rate it. Objectively speaking, SAO is not a good series compared to others. By the way, criticism is not a hate.

Lol, yet here you are 10 weeks into the 4th edition of it. Nope, you're a hater and at this point if you're watching the show just to shit on it, you are indeed a hater. SAO is objectively one of the most popular series in the world, stay mad tho. Can't hear you from down there.
he watched 82 episode and say its trash
ez hater
anyone who watch the anime that deep love the anime anyone who said diferent is a hater
Dec 15, 2019 9:24 AM
Jul 2018
kun_kirito said:
Superns18 said:

he watched 82 episode and say its trash
ez hater
anyone who watch the anime that deep love the anime anyone who said diferent is a hater

Your quote sound like Georg W. Bush.
I never wrote that it was trash, SAO is the second franchise that I am quite familiar with, played all games from Hollow Fragment to Fatal Bullet. When I hadn't read the LNs, I couldn't understand the hate, then my view of SAO changed. Only if you know the entire franchise can you give an almost objective / neutral opinion. If you don't understand the definition of criticism, then you have to learn it.
Dec 15, 2019 9:41 AM

Dec 2016
Amazing Episode!!
In general, I think this part of SAO will change the people's bad view to this anime.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

262 by ____panda____ »»
May 22, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.