Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Mar 27, 2018 1:37 PM
Dec 2012
geotraceur said:
I have a theory.

There's something called "Turner Syndrome". Persons with it have 3 chromosomes (XXX in this case) they're sterile and their second sexual characters aren't developed.

This Could be showed in the series by the fact of they don't know anything about the feelings or the sex stuffs, and with the fact of that they cant become into adults because, how we all saw in the last episode, "adults" just live together to have childs, and between them, with some proofs, just few of them are choosed to be "infected" with the "yellow globules", with this, they probably get infected with the third chromosome, getting them into sterile childs, so, impeding them get into adults, cause they won't do what adults do in that world.

And maybe, just maybe, that 3rd chromose, is the F, how you can see in the op "FXX". That would explain why the name of "FranXX" with clearly that two X's doing reference to the chromosomes

I get the feeling I shouldn't have read that.
:v
Mar 27, 2018 2:38 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
What a jarring episode. It basically turned into Darling in the Cuck.

There was a lot of new information in the background, like something major happened to Hiro years ago, which helps a lot in understanding his character. And the Franxx seem to have a mode called "Stampede mode", which makes them look like a Klaxosaur. Could they be made with Klaxosaur parts? Eva anyone?

Kokoro was so cute, I really really liked her. But I genuinely can't believe she switched partners. But there's two sides to this, it seems like Futoshi smothered her while she wasn't actually interested, but she was too kind to say something, which lead Futoshi to believe was he was doing was ok. But at the same time, she shouldn't have promised him anything. Kokoro also seems to be very interested in the idea of making children.

With a show that's only been heterosexual relationships so far, I was just waiting for them to introduce some homo crap. With how the relationship between Ikuno and Mitsuru has been going, I can't say I'm surprised. As the episode went on though, Mitsuru's feelings got more and more complicated. People keep yelling CONFIRMED without any genuine proof. In fact, I think there's more evidence that shows Mitsuru just had this idolization of Hiro, and felt betrayed when he didn't keep his promise. From then on he was cold to everyone and kept his distance so he wouldn't be hurt again. I'd like to see where him and Kokoro's relationship goes.

Despite being a creepy and clingy guy, Futoshi was treated like complete garbage. I feel incredibly sorry for him, he didn't deserve NTR.

LMAO @ this show literally saying "gay relationships don't work". It was subtle, but damn it was savage. If Ikuno can't work with Futoshi, she's intrinsically worthless. And sorry Ikuno, Ichigo is knee deep in Hiro and Goro's dicks, so you best be switching sides lest you go the way of that girl in episode one.

Hiro and Zero Two's relationship still needs to be explored. It's been on hold since Hiro finally overcame his Dino Aids. It's really starting to bother me that it continually keeps being pushed aside.

At least this provided us with important information in the background, that's the big takeaway for me this episode.
Mar 27, 2018 2:45 PM

Aug 2013
Kokoro did nothing wrong? Say what?
At least she is paired with worst dude now, so, perfect match.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 27, 2018 7:33 PM

Mar 2009
the fat one got ntred, kek.
Mar 28, 2018 7:45 AM

Nov 2012
Cuckold in the NTR Episode 11

I knew this anime with it's pure shit writing was going to be bad....., but my god, I was not ready for this level of pure shit.

And even with that being said, there is a high possibility of a time skip for the 2nd cour, and I am absolutely sure, that that whore Kokoro is going to do something else to top this.
Mar 28, 2018 8:49 AM
Nov 2016
Why is the writing so bad? It’s like watching a crappy teen drama but in anime form.

Mar 28, 2018 8:58 AM

Mar 2015
Why all episode threads became toxic ? ...

Anyway, I have different feelings about this episode.

First is Futoshi, Kokoro "throw" him but I think this will lead to a nice character development.

Second is Kokoro, to all think characters can't switch partners, remember that is basically just the "Working team", so no loving emotions. In that case, Kokoro try the change and gain to be with Futoshi, what's the problem with that ?

Thrid is Futoshi, the switch will change him, having as a new patner an open minded person will help him to getting away of his hate and move on.

Last is Ikuno, this will be fun with her LOL, she has a frigid and frank personnality, perfect for Futochi.

Good episode, but this could had a better approach.
MaillMar 28, 2018 9:01 AM
Mar 28, 2018 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
This show is getting worse with each passing episode. Only thing that keeps me going is the possible plot twist, revelation later on.

But I'm sincerely doubting that the payoff will be worth the wait with these sub par attempts at character development, with zero world building and no forwarding the plot.
sic mundus
Mar 28, 2018 10:15 PM

Sep 2013
Todd_ said:
Hiro and Zero Two's relationship still needs to be explored. It's been on hold since Hiro finally overcame his Dino Aids. It's really starting to bother me that it continually keeps being pushed aside.
This, they are the main protagonists.
sic mundus
Mar 28, 2018 11:05 PM

Jun 2008
@Kokoro_Fans

How’s it feel to root for a complete two-faced THOT?

Lol, poor fat kid, getting absolutely CUCKED in the worst manner...this ho even promised she’d stay with him.

Lesson #1 my man, girls lie all the time.

Oh well.
Mar 29, 2018 5:01 AM

Jan 2018
Is this show being ghost-written by Mari Okada?
Mar 29, 2018 7:06 AM

Aug 2015
Maill said:
Why all episode threads became toxic ? ...

Anyway, I have different feelings about this episode.

First is Futoshi, Kokoro "throw" him but I think this will lead to a nice character development.

Second is Kokoro, to all think characters can't switch partners, remember that is basically just the "Working team", so no loving emotions. In that case, Kokoro try the change and gain to be with Futoshi, what's the problem with that ?

Thrid is Futoshi, the switch will change him, having as a new patner an open minded person will help him to getting away of his hate and move on.

Last is Ikuno, this will be fun with her LOL, she has a frigid and frank personnality, perfect for Futochi.

Good episode, but this could had a better approach.
'Why all episode threads became toxic ?'
I think it is because people are just incredibly disappointed,they all watched thinking this will be next evangelion also it didn't help the fanbase was hyping it like it was some very deep anime in earlier episodes[truth to be told majority of darling fanbase only care about waifus war than actual plot itself].
Mar 29, 2018 2:38 PM

Oct 2012
So I've been shipping those two idiots for a while now and I'M HAPPY. This anime is so shitty you gotta hold onto something to keep watching it, and guys, this thing has been my love for Kokoro x Mitsuru. It was pretty obvious that Kokoro x Mitsuru was a thing, and THEY FINALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THANK YOU SCREEN WRITERS. When they said "Partner shuffle" I was already screaming. Poor Futoshi, yeah, but HONESTLY WHO GIVES A SHIT.

Genista also looked pretty good in this episode

Something is going on with Zero Two, but I honestly don't care. I just want a time skip, a death or something meaningful so this show can get at least a bit interesting, because so far I'm booooooooored. And since they fanserviced Mitsuru x Kokoro so much I'm assuming they won't do it for a while now. Sadface.

Also, didn't they have to like do stuff to pair up and shit? Was it that easy to change partners? And what the hell, Kokoro and Mitsuru being partners is officially a thing apparently? Oh well. Also, Ikuno is gay. Or at least I HOPE SHE IS SO THERE WILL BE SOMETHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT IN THIS TERRIBLE ANIME. Thank you for your time, bye.

Wait, just a second. Are there people HATING ON KOKORO? Futoshi was basically screaming a lot of stuff on her and she was like "uh okay". She is the most interesting character so far and you guys call her a thot or whatever. Jesus, you just can't see girls being anything other than cute and stuff. She was obviously worried about the guy from the beginning, so ughhh. Idk, I don't see the need for all the rage tbh. This episode just made me like her more than before.
MaahHeimMar 29, 2018 2:49 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:12 PM

Jun 2017
this episode was a pretty lukewarm experience for me...
Although partner switch was hinted at from the beach episode it felt kinda forced and out of the box for Kokoro to side with Mitsuro even if Futoshi is ignored from the picture...The fllirting in the initial episodes between Futoshi and Kokoro puts major contention on the perceived notion of Kokoro being indecisive or forced to do against her will when Futoshi didnt had any infatuation towards her..The chemistry between Mitsuro and Kokoro is too ambigous too support her act of switching and putting her life on the line for him..It is evident now that kokoro and zorome would play a major role in exposing the nefarious designs of APE ...
Loved how Ikuno took opportunity of the situation to test waters when all eyes were set upon Mitsuro..
The absence of societal norms and behavioural conditioning seems to have contributed to the mess which is now..
02 seems to be bugged by her probable transformation to kyoryouu form?
lets see how it unfolds in the next episode
bakakisimaMar 29, 2018 10:50 PM
Mar 29, 2018 6:59 PM

Nov 2013
Why this episode Mitsuru want Patner with Hiro ..
Mar 30, 2018 1:03 AM

Feb 2015
MaahHeim said:
So I've been shipping those two idiots for a while now and I'M HAPPY. This anime is so shitty you gotta hold onto something to keep watching it, and guys, this thing has been my love for Kokoro x Mitsuru. It was pretty obvious that Kokoro x Mitsuru was a thing, and THEY FINALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THANK YOU SCREEN WRITERS. When they said "Partner shuffle" I was already screaming. Poor Futoshi, yeah, but HONESTLY WHO GIVES A SHIT.

Genista also looked pretty good in this episode

Something is going on with Zero Two, but I honestly don't care. I just want a time skip, a death or something meaningful so this show can get at least a bit interesting, because so far I'm booooooooored. And since they fanserviced Mitsuru x Kokoro so much I'm assuming they won't do it for a while now. Sadface.

Also, didn't they have to like do stuff to pair up and shit? Was it that easy to change partners? And what the hell, Kokoro and Mitsuru being partners is officially a thing apparently? Oh well. Also, Ikuno is gay. Or at least I HOPE SHE IS SO THERE WILL BE SOMETHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT IN THIS TERRIBLE ANIME. Thank you for your time, bye.

Wait, just a second. Are there people HATING ON KOKORO? Futoshi was basically screaming a lot of stuff on her and she was like "uh okay". She is the most interesting character so far and you guys call her a thot or whatever. Jesus, you just can't see girls being anything other than cute and stuff. She was obviously worried about the guy from the beginning, so ughhh. Idk, I don't see the need for all the rage tbh. This episode just made me like her more than before.

Completely agree with you, i really like Misturu and Kokoro's relationship.

I was really close to dropping this anime, but episode 10 and 11 made me keep going, i don't know for how long though, there are so many characters, a couple has to die in the next 2 episodes or so.
SteelingMaxMar 30, 2018 1:10 AM

Mar 30, 2018 9:17 AM

May 2016
Futoshi is one of the lamest characters I've ever seen.
Mar 30, 2018 10:18 AM

Oct 2012
SteelingMax said:

I was really close to dropping this anime, but episode 10 and 11 made me keep going, i don't know for how long though, there are so many characters, a couple has to die in the next 2 episodes or so.

I'm laughing. I have a no-drop policy, so I have to keep going anyway. I'm hoping for a plot twist over here as well. Maybe if Mitsuru x Kokoro continue being a pair, they'll kill off Futoshi and Ikuno, who aren't characters all that present. But who knows. Deaths could make the anime a little more fun/complex. Maybe. I have a small theory that Ikuno is gay, so not sure if they'd kill her before developing this. Or maybe they will, and kill her right afterwards like they usually do with gay characters lmao
Mar 30, 2018 11:00 AM

Feb 2015
MaahHeim said:
SteelingMax said:

I'm laughing. I have a no-drop policy, so I have to keep going anyway. I'm hoping for a plot twist over here as well. Maybe if Mitsuru x Kokoro continue being a pair, they'll kill off Futoshi and Ikuno, who aren't characters all that present. But who knows. Deaths could make the anime a little more fun/complex. Maybe. I have a small theory that Ikuno is gay, so not sure if they'd kill her before developing this. Or maybe they will, and kill her right afterwards like they usually do with gay characters lmao

Br HUEHUE likes to kill characters. ;b

Mar 30, 2018 6:36 PM

Sep 2011
At the very least, the supporting characters are more pleasing to watch than the main characters.

Mar 31, 2018 1:11 PM
Jan 2018
Futoshi has been attacked by NTR
Mar 31, 2018 10:03 PM

Dec 2009
So, basically, the Kokoro x Mitsuru situation, which was hinted at since long ago, and if you noticed carefully, the number of interactions between Kokoro and Mitsuru was way higher than the moments we got to see her with Futoshi.

This is not NTR, since, aside from the feeding in the first episodes, Kokoro never displayed a loving relationship with Futoshi. Even the Genista sync info that we saw, shows us that she's not that "compatible"/sexually interested in Futoshi.
She's not a bad girl since she gave the promise trying to be nice, not putting much thought in it. But after they were informed of a partner switch, it should be clear to all of us that she would have taken that opportunity - mainly because only her and Futoshi and Ikuno x Mitsuru can do a partner switch. All the others are highly compatible.

Anyway, putting this aside, I need to know what is happening with Zero Two! The Fuck?. At the end of ep6 Zero Two and Hiro were established as a loving couple, made for each other. Now these past episodes, she's becoming more and more cold, completely contradictory to what Hiro asked of her. Like, WTF? Either Hiro needs to love her properly (read: fuck her good), or she needs to open up to him about all the mysterious shit she's hiding.
Apr 1, 2018 2:19 PM

May 2017
it was a good side character development ep. but.....i just dont care. I feel like those first 6 eps. tricked me with the hype and now that good credit is starting to wear thin. we're at the end of half the show and barely anything to show for it.

It's kinda like how KIll la KIll changed tempo after the first few eps. But that went from a monster of the week, to a bunch of boss fights and beyond. it stayed hype and interesting at least. this show went from a bonafide hype mecha action show to this slice of life.

im show next week will be big and epic cause its the mid season point and they have to string us along for the rest.
Apr 4, 2018 4:12 AM

Apr 2013
That punch at the end was sublime
Apr 7, 2018 4:45 PM

Feb 2013
That was pretty cool when the thing started reaching...

"Stampede"... copy Eva much?

The inevitable partner swap.
Apr 8, 2018 7:02 AM

Apr 2011
So Kokor and Mitsuru are now partners? Kokoro and Futoshi made a promise but shortly after she broke it. What heck is she thinking.

And now the facebook anime pages are full of 'NTR' and Kokoro is thot stuff.
Apr 8, 2018 9:24 AM
Jan 2016
Kilnerbanker said:
That punch at the end was sublime

For 1 sec, Futoshi seemed to be the healthiest kid when he delivered that punch 💯
Au$tin!
Apr 9, 2018 7:46 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I didn´t like the couples change....I understand the situation, but i didn´t like!!!
Apr 13, 2018 2:28 AM

Mar 2017
This episode just went on NTR overdrive mode. Now, I just hate Kokoro now. Eh, she's out from Best Girl candidate in my book.
Apr 14, 2018 6:10 AM

Jun 2017
Kenny_Stryker said:
This episode just went on NTR overdrive mode. Now, I just hate Kokoro now. Eh, she's out from Best Girl candidate in my book.

Zero two was always the only candidate (And maybe Ichigo)..
Apr 15, 2018 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
Kids desperate for recognition, despetate for affection, these bitches need to realize the reality they are in. Just do your best to survive and live to see another day.
Apr 17, 2018 12:35 AM

Apr 2015
Poor Fatoshi. I've been there so I know. not that the girl gave me a yes or anything but still. A word of advice. If she breathes, she's a thot.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Apr 20, 2018 1:57 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was pretty gay, which is great. Let's spice some things up.
Apr 25, 2018 11:21 AM

Jun 2013
Poor Ikuno, she wants some yuri time with Ichigo but the girl just doesn't like rag munching. Boo! I still ship Ichigo and Zero Two.

People are hating Kokoro because she doesn't have feelings for fatty? If you've been paying close attention both Kokoro and Mitsuru have been spending a lot of time together in that greenhouse garden so them ending up together was BOUND to happen. I actually ship them and good on Kokoro for not being the "nice girl" everyone assumed she was. If Zero Two can be a bitch then so can Kokoro.

Futoshi should follow Zorome's advice and lose some weight.

Zero Two is probably bothered because her klaxosaur genes are becoming more and more evident especially with her teeth.
臭い-
Apr 26, 2018 5:34 AM

Mar 2018
People are going "Kokoro is a slut" or "Futoshi is a loser". Why is it that when drama happens, so many fans need to choose sides and hate one of the characters?

I am sad for Futoshi. He tried to make the girl he loved happy but didn't know how. I also feed bad for Kokoro for feeling pressured into promising something she didn't mean. I think they are both nice.

I was very intrigued by the concept of "dual-wielding pistils". It failed in this case, but we saw that girl-on-girl piloting is a possibility in theory, and I ind that very interesting. I hope it will come up again as a plot point.

(I wonder if dual stamens is also viable in theory. My hunch is no.)

Zakuro-Hime said:
This series is really capturing my attention at this point. This is an interesting way of pointing out flaws in the relationship between human nature and human civilization. Our tendency to overcorrect or try to solve problems that aren't really problems. The civilization in this series highly values the parents over the children. Procreation seems to the turning point in everyone's life. The kids are forced to fight battles that the parents are only vaguely aware of. They seem to have forgotten either what it felt like to be in that battle, that the battle even happened, or they've forgotten empathy. But since the parents have forgotten what it was like to be a child to some extent, they feel that once the child is old enough to fend for themselves(walk, talk, dress themselves, feed themselves), the child should protect the parent because the parent deserves a peaceful life after having procreated.

I believe your analysis is wrong. The adults are not former parasites. It is very strongly implied that parasites are not expected to grow into adults.

Zakuro-Hime said:
HAHA! Telling the kids that they don't need to procreate when clearly procreation is the thing they value most...

Where do you get the impression that the DITF society is obsessed with procreation? My impression is rather that they mass-produce children because they need parasites to fight, not because they value procreation itself.
Apr 26, 2018 4:41 PM

Mar 2018
HanafiBouchebout said:
That NTR really was unpredicted-NOT
Poor Futoshi
For a moment there I thought that Misturu has the hots for Hiro
Great episode except for the unexplained-NOT NTR

I was beginning to think Mitsuru was a faggot as well. Even thought his partner was a dyke.
Apr 26, 2018 10:29 PM
Apr 2018
SpectrumDT said:
People are going "Kokoro is a slut" or "Futoshi is a loser". Why is it that when drama happens, so many fans need to choose sides and hate one of the characters?

I am sad for Futoshi. He tried to make the girl he loved happy but didn't know how. I also feed bad for Kokoro for feeling pressured into promising something she didn't mean. I think they are both nice.

Firstly, most people who side with Futoshi do so because Kokoro literally tells you that what she did was wrong with her own mouth. Poeple bashing Futoshi seem to ignore that fact entirely.

Secondly, sure she may have felt pressured to make the promise, but most people are miffed about the fact that, when Nana gave them the chance to talk to their partners about the swap, Kokoro choose to lie to Futoshi instead of tell the truth only to betray him moments later.

Lastly, the scene that stands out is Kokoro in the greenhouse after breaking her promise to Futoshi and pairing up with Mitsuru. What is she doing? Is she shown to be feeling regret for what she did?

Nope.

She's humming and dancing like she doesn't have a care in the world. That scene combined with the fact that she hasn't bothered to give Futoshi any kind of closure just makes her look unempathetic and unlikeable as a character.
Apr 27, 2018 3:26 AM

Mar 2018
MatCap said:
SpectrumDT said:

Firstly, most people who side with Futoshi do so because Kokoro literally tells you that what she did was wrong with her own mouth. Poeple bashing Futoshi seem to ignore that fact entirely.

Secondly, sure she may have felt pressured to make the promise, but most people are miffed about the fact that, when Nana gave them the chance to talk to their partners about the swap, Kokoro choose to lie to Futoshi instead of tell the truth only to betray him moments later.

Lastly, the scene that stands out is Kokoro in the greenhouse after breaking her promise to Futoshi and pairing up with Mitsuru. What is she doing? Is she shown to be feeling regret for what she did?

Nope.

She's humming and dancing like she doesn't have a care in the world. That scene combined with the fact that she hasn't bothered to give Futoshi any kind of closure just makes her look unempathetic and unlikeable as a character.

OK, you have some decent points. I agree that she handled this very poorly.

I have been in a position similar to Futoshi's. I tried to pressure a girl into liking me more than she did. She froze me out. I resented her at the time, and I also understand why. It is a painful position to be in.

I agree that Kokoro did something wrong. She is a child. I can forgive her.
Apr 28, 2018 7:53 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
HanafiBouchebout said:
That NTR really was unpredicted-NOT
Poor Futoshi
For a moment there I thought that Misturu has the hots for Hiro
Great episode except for the unexplained-NOT NTR

_juno said:

NTR in the Franxx.

Poor Futoshi hahahhaa.

This, what an episode... I know it is life and all but the NTR was really strong here, what a bitch.

rickfurious said:
Kokoro you're dead to me. Now if she goes back to Futoshi then maybe not. But as things are I don't like this shuffle. What exactly is Kokoro then if she's not this nice and innocent girl? Oh you read a book about pregnancy and now you're different? I need more details about.her past. what's going on with Ikuno too? Is she gonna confess to Ichigo too? Holy moly if that happens this will really turn into some teenage angst nonsense. Anyways sorry Futoshi, hopefully you'll get some development from this and maybe find out Ikuno was better for you. I would love to see him ignore her for awhile instead of him just trying to hold it together whenever Kokoro is around. Also Zero Two, what's going on with you? Talk to Hiro, he wants to help you. Don't drag him to his death. You two are the otp this season.

Nah, not good enough for me, I actually liked the episode but this changing partners BS specially after fatso made that promise with her, seems like they wanted us to hate on Kokoro. Poorly executed IMO.

In short, dude was suffering from senpai notice me syndrome,his performance drops, his partner shits on me, so he unwarely proceeds to NTR Futoshi, and he manages to get that shit done!
NTR only for doujins, fuck that shit here, it is not needed!

Kokoro can go burn in hell, the way she suddently just fucked over on fatty so eargerly without remorse... BITCH!
Also lets not forgot about the mastermind behind all of this, Ikuno, please go burn in hell too.
PlaycoolApr 28, 2018 8:01 AM
Apr 28, 2018 11:57 AM
Mar 2018
Playcool said:
I know it is life and all but the NTR was really strong here, what a bitch.

First google what NTR is...
Apr 28, 2018 3:29 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
SNDT said:
Playcool said:
I know it is life and all but the NTR was really strong here, what a bitch.

First google what NTR is...

Do it for yourself, I found the use of the term appropriate here, and that is all that matters, if you want to leave a reply, leave something proper, not a half assed sentence that just wastes one's time.
Apr 28, 2018 7:54 PM
Mar 2018
Playcool said:

I found the use of the term appropriate here, and that is all that matters
that's not how it works
Apr 29, 2018 1:12 PM
Dec 2016
uninstallthegame said:
oh, and i REALLY hope they won't do anything to ikuno's character, 'cause after this pistil-to-pistil scene tumblr and twitter fandom fags are gonna claim she's lesbian or bisexual

and that's gonna turn out really shitty
ikuno and mitsuru are gay, change my mind.
Apr 29, 2018 1:16 PM

Dec 2017
adawchi said:
uninstallthegame said:
oh, and i REALLY hope they won't do anything to ikuno's character, 'cause after this pistil-to-pistil scene tumblr and twitter fandom fags are gonna claim she's lesbian or bisexual

and that's gonna turn out really shitty
ikuno and mitsuru are gay, change my mind.

ikuno is, i doubt mitsuru is, he was just upset with hiro not fulfilling his promise
Apr 30, 2018 10:46 AM

Nov 2009
So basically fatty completely lost to broody ikemen. You can't really blame Kokoro, she and Mitsuru looked to be on a similar wave length before. If Futoshi wanted to stand a chance, he should've taken the explosive shorty's advice about slimming down and also stopped being that clingy and suffocating towards Kokoro. Girl gets what girl wants, and it's not particularly surprising that this particular girl wants a suffering ikemen over overly needy fatty.
CGApr 30, 2018 11:14 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 8, 2018 8:11 PM

Apr 2014
this ep alot of things came out into the open along with alot of hints about whats to come

as for Futoshi idk i feel bad for him but at the same time i knew this was gonna happen for awhile now since eps ago you could just see it bout to happen with certain things happening between the other 2 so it was only a matter of time

but yeah this series keeps getting more an more interesting
"one step at a time"
May 12, 2018 2:47 AM

Mar 2018
Interesting fact: At around 13:00 they announce that a klaxosaur is approaching at a speed of about 80 km/h. On screen we see the monster lumbering on at what looks like a very leisurely pace. When I saw it I was like: "What the hell? That thing can't possibly be moving at 80 km/h!"

But then I did some quick calculations. The creature takes about one pace per second. If we assume that each step carries it about 20 metres forward (a not unreasonable pace length for a very large klaxosaur), then we reach a speed very close to 80 km/h. So the animation actually does plausibly match the given data.

I thought this was very interesting. :)
May 22, 2018 2:26 AM
Oct 2011
ah.. again with the disappearing memories...

also i agree with the klauxxaurus theory, it seems more and more that the children maybe infected with klauxxaurus blood. i suspect the lower their number, the more blood they have and the stronger they are against them, hence why 02 seems the least human among them. even more so, i think kokoro's negative transformation will be a huge twist involving how the klauxxaurus were at one point, human children fighting just like them.. i've said this before but this gives me major shinsekai yori vibes, and those who have seen that anime know what creepy vibe i'm talking about
May 24, 2018 12:20 AM

Jul 2016
So the FRANXes have a "Stampede Mode" that's like when an Eva goes berserk. And I thought there couldn't be any more Evangelion allusions.
Aug 8, 2018 9:43 PM

May 2012
Interesting development and focus shift of a character we actually don't see much about! That's not all too bad, also interesting backstory/flashback... and well tbh the swap of partner was imo a bit meh as it would only complicate things further down the line I think. That said I do look forwards to see what's next.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.