Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2017 1:26 PM

Oct 2014
Let's follow the standard sh**ty story-telling: since Ena strikes first, she's the heel, and (as we all expect) Mio is the face.

While I do hope for a good ending + victory for Ena who is definitely the better character (and actually, best chara of the series,)
I cannot help but to shake my head and sigh on how bleak is the chance for such scenario to happen. :(

Also the story foundation is falling apart.
Like:
- how quickly Mio changes heart is totally annoying (even if it's predictable,)
- how one scene of Eita running tells more about Mio than whole 6 episodes where they were supposed to build her up along with the first triangle.
She's been unlucky at the most critical time most of the time. That's the reason why she's such a pesimist and worrywart and can only do nothing but brood on her relationship with Haruto.
If only they had told that early, maybe Mio would have been better told now, and that would have helped a lot in getting us to sympathize with her (and subsequently, root for her.)

Well, at least there's Ena to drive the story forward. Else we would have no anime.
Revvie-chanNov 23, 2017 1:35 PM
Nov 23, 2017 1:29 PM
Aug 2010
And this is how you make a love triangle with both girls being really interesting. While I get the general love towards Komiya, because of how she has been portrayed so far, Natsume is slowly getting her character development, so I can't really decide which one is better.

The only bad thing is that it will probably end up biased towards Mio as she is the main girl, so probably the ending will not be surprising at all. But, I'm fine with either of them winning as long as the development is good.
Nov 23, 2017 1:45 PM

Nov 2014
Natsume was happy to keep Eita as an orbiter until Camera-chan came along and made her jealous, she never fought for him so I don't think she deserves him, Camera-chan on the other hand is fighting hard but Eita doesn't really seem interested. I hope Camera isn't being used as a prop to get Eita and Natsume together.
That ending was perfect though, it makes sense that Camera would be honest about her feelings and that she would go straight to Natsume to ask what her intentions were in regards to Eita.
Forum Signature
Nov 23, 2017 1:47 PM
Aug 2012
As usual shippers ignore who the man himself is interested in.............typical.

Crush & Childhood Friend >>>>>> Annoying Junior (That's how Eita sees them tbh)

Besides for all the indecisive complains (this episodes nicely showed the reason), Mio mostly gave up on her crush for Haruto, realized her feelings (somewhat atleast) for Eita and directly said no to Komiya's date plan.

Nov 23, 2017 1:49 PM
Nov 2017
I personally like Natsume a lot more than Ena, althrough it annoyed me that she was so dense about Izumis feelings, and I'm pretty sure that Natsume X Izumi is going to happen, but there are still 5 episodes to go so who knows? maby Komiya is really the better one to choose... we will see.
Nov 23, 2017 2:00 PM
Nov 2017
Chimerared said:
Natsume was happy to keep Eita as an orbiter until Camera-chan came along and made her jealous, she never fought for him so I don't think she deserves him, Camera-chan on the other hand is fighting hard but Eita doesn't really seem interested. I hope Camera isn't being used as a prop to get Eita and Natsume together.
That ending was perfect though, it makes sense that Camera would be honest about her feelings and that she would go straight to Natsume to ask what her intentions were in regards to Eita.

Don't think so, I think its a classic case of: you have to lose sth to know its worth, and she only realised those feelings she had for Izumi. Also I think its quite Ignorant to say that komiya deserves izumi, I think she herself is in a similar position with those two club members who are obviusly into her... Also whats honest about directly telling Natsume her intentions? Isnt it more of a move to kick her out of the race for Izumi early by making her quit? Also Komiya already knows that Izumi likes Natsume.
Nov 23, 2017 2:07 PM

Mar 2017
lmfao they shut everything down for a couple inches of snow... Meanwhile in here in Minnesota....
Nov 23, 2017 2:15 PM

Nov 2014
GreatBaconDragon said:

Don't think so, I think its a classic case of: you have to lose sth to know its worth, and she only realised those feelings she had for Izumi. Also I think its quite Ignorant to say that komiya deserves izumi, I think she herself is in a similar position with those two club members who are obviusly into her... Also whats honest about directly telling Natsume her intentions? Isnt it more of a move to kick her out of the race for Izumi early by making her quit? Also Komiya already knows that Izumi likes Natsume.

I see that the Waifu wars have begun.
I never said that Camera deserves Eita, I don't think she's done enough yet and Eita doesn't seem all that interested, I just said that Natsume doesn't deserve him either, she hasn't done anything.
Camera-chan knew that Eita had a crush on Natsume so she was warning Natsume to either accept Eita's feelings or stop stringing him along so that she could take a shot at him.
Camera is the most honest person in the whole show, she realized her feelings and acted on them straight away unlike everyone else.
Forum Signature
Nov 23, 2017 2:17 PM

Sep 2016
Holy shit that ending, full frontal attack by photo girl, let the war begin!
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Nov 23, 2017 2:23 PM

Jul 2017
makawako said:
ugh, I hate how indecisive Natsume is
personally I've only continued watching this anime because of Komiya, I think she is the most interesting character in the anime..even if she is the typical love rival, somehow they made her more lovable than the main couple

completely agree with this. It just seems that she generally has more feelings towards Eita than Natsumi does (plus she actually realizes it). I feel that her feelings are more developed rather than "oh you gave me an umbrella thanks lulz"

Shame that Eita doesn't think that way as well
Nov 23, 2017 2:24 PM

Nov 2016
Lol wut, dat end got me off guard,tho.

Hope things get more interesting from here.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 23, 2017 2:25 PM
Jul 2015
Komiya is the best girl and better choice but its gonna end up with Natsume, predictable route.

Nov 23, 2017 2:32 PM

May 2015
Things sure got even more interesting after that ending.

Good episode.

Nov 23, 2017 3:03 PM
May 2012
Really enjoyed this episode. Things starting to get a little more interesting.
@TeamKomiya ofc.
Nov 23, 2017 3:04 PM

Aug 2017
I just think that after Natsume had said "no", Ena should to say: "I'd just wanna know, because, I'll do it anyway. So, let's see what happens".
Nov 23, 2017 3:20 PM

Dec 2014
I am conflicted, I like Komiya more as a character, but he's liked Natsume far much longer! This is stressing me out.
Nov 23, 2017 3:27 PM
Apr 2017
Unfortunately it's obvious Natsume is going to win. Now that she has realized her feelings for Izumi there's nothing really standing in there way. Izumi doesn't like Komiya like that and will reject her sadly, literally everything points that outcome. This is basically True Tears again and True Tears was trash, so I think I'm about done with this show. i don't care about Natsume x Eita at all.
Nov 23, 2017 3:37 PM

Jul 2017
I LOVE that Natsume is finally taking her stance. Animation was choppy but not as bad as the last episode. I still ship Eita and Natsume! I feel like the only one lol. Love this anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2017 3:55 PM
May 2012
lol people being annoyed by Eita x Natsume

ffs Izumi has 0 interest in Komiya xD
Nov 23, 2017 4:02 PM

May 2015
Kinda hope Komiya goes psycho and kills the rest of the cast tbh. Clear as day who wins this. Natsume is such a dull, boring character. Perfect for Eita then, I guess.
Nov 23, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2017
You gotta give it to this show that, despite its slow pace, it's not hesitant when it comes to throwing us into the drama. So this was ep7, which means there will either be 5 episodes of love triangle wars, or something else even coming along (like more of Haruto & Hazuki or something).

Maybe I am just stupid, but I really didn't see the end of this ep coming. Sure, it became clear that Ena has developed feelings for Eita, but that she'd figure it out that quick? But when she asked Natsume to meet up, I was like "oh gosh, no you're gonna challenge her or what?" And of course, given Natsume's and Ena's characters, I would have thought, Natsume would give Ena a go since she's unsure about everything in her life.

When it comes to deciding whose side I'm on, it's really difficult. Sure, Ena is determined and likeable, but what got to me was when Eita recounted all the bad coincidences in Natsume's past. Damn, just how well did he observe her? He must really have been in love very much, and that's why I eventually ship Eita x Natsume more. I gotta admit, though, that Natsume's sudden change of mind regarding her feelings is only excuseable due to her being indecisiveness personified.
Nov 23, 2017 4:15 PM

Jan 2016
Izumi has give a lot of attention to Natsume since middle school. He even know she always had a bad luck when it comes to important things. Now we know why he made 'that' kind of face when Natsume said that it didn't concern him at all at eps...(damn I forgot)

I thought it'll be another cliffhanger in the end but that Natsume answer though.. Things gonna be more interesting now
Nov 23, 2017 4:23 PM

Feb 2015
Fighto Komiya!!!
#TeamKomiya
Nov 23, 2017 4:29 PM

Jan 2010
Short_Circut said:
makawako said:
ugh, I hate how indecisive Natsume is
personally I've only continued watching this anime because of Komiya, I think she is the most interesting character in the anime..even if she is the typical love rival, somehow they made her more lovable than the main couple

completely agree with this. It just seems that she generally has more feelings towards Eita than Natsumi does (plus she actually realizes it). I feel that her feelings are more developed rather than "oh you gave me an umbrella thanks lulz"

Shame that Eita doesn't think that way as well

at this point, I think Komiya deserves better
anyone other than Eita will do

Fang said:
Kinda hope Komiya goes psycho and kills the rest of the cast tbh. Clear as day who wins this. Natsume is such a dull, boring character. Perfect for Eita then, I guess.

hahaha! I like this idea
that'll be unpredictable, and it will change and increase my overall rating for this anime
makawakoNov 23, 2017 4:33 PM
Nov 23, 2017 4:38 PM
Apr 2016
Loved this episode! For a slow paced show such as "just because", this episode gave us everything we needed to spice things up.
Eina realized her feelings for Eita and went straight to atack, which is quite amazing considering the majority of females with love interests in anime that take the whole show just to ask the guy on a date, and Natsume ,when confronted by Eina asking her to go out with Eita, finally realizes that her feelings for Eita are more than just friendship. These events give us the perfect amount of drama that we need to increase the speed of the romantic plot that we need in the show!
So far, Ive been loving this show. Some can say this is just more of the same old high school drama/romance anime, but im more the kind of guy that believes that everything that is well executed deserves recognition, and this show is 100% the case of a well executed drama/romance! I love it!!!
Nov 23, 2017 4:40 PM
Sep 2017
Why only now natsume realize it, he realized after haruto not love him so now turned to izumi and also after the eita sacrifice a lot against him, I do not like it, I prefer izumi x komiya.
Nov 23, 2017 4:40 PM

Feb 2015
MarianSony11 said:
lol people being annoyed by Eita x Natsume

ffs Izumi has 0 interest in Komiya xD

I was going to say the same thing.
Nov 23, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2015
Daaaaannnggg! Izumi was so smooth is episode. I hope the delay was worth it and the production continues without any issues.
Nov 23, 2017 4:58 PM

Dec 2015
For god sake if natsume wins I'm gonna be very upset, common, does someone likes natsume?, I mean, she is not a bad character, but after souma's arc, it's kind of gross to see how she begin developing feelings for izumi only because she had no chance on souma, and komiya is doing everything in a good way, for real, natsume doesn't deserve to even have a chance on izumi

Nov 23, 2017 5:08 PM

Jan 2011
LOL that ending damn girl you done gone and trapped yourself there , personally i'd be down if this kept Natsume forever losing and the best girl actually wins ,Natsume hasn't really done much to win me over and were half way through the season.

pouty komiya is great
Nov 23, 2017 5:10 PM

Sep 2011
God damn it i hate love triangles, especially these ones where they actually gave genuine chemistry to both the girls. I would say I prefer Natsume over ena, it feels more fitting with the tone and theme of the series and in general I find unrequited love finally coming true to be really sweet.

That said man people are way too fucking harsh on natsume just cause she liked someone else before. Do you people really think just cause you liked someone else before you are no longer allowed to change those feelings or in her case realize the close friend you've had all this time might be something more. Thats just how relationships work.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 23, 2017 5:13 PM
Sep 2017
"No, you can't" That ending tho. Really love Mio and Ena so far
Nov 23, 2017 6:08 PM

Sep 2017
Best girl attacks, who prefers Natsume anyways.

Nov 23, 2017 6:11 PM

Mar 2011
Interesting...so Natsume always like Izumi...but she created a lie that she likes another guy bec. she's too afraid to break the friendship that she has with Izumi

Poor Komiya though....Her, being aggressive will just push the two to be true to their feelings....

Nov 23, 2017 6:14 PM

Nov 2011
Yo Natsume is a fucking bitch!!!!!! Yo she honestly only cared about Souma and then started getting pissy when Mori started to talking to him and Souma didn't notice her.

Then she's going to get jealous that Komiya (best girl BTW) is jumping on him and having fun with him.

Meanwhile Komiya is struggling with her own feelings not knowing what love or liking someone is. However knowing for a fact that Eita likes Natsume, Komiya calls out Natsume to ask permission...FUCKING ASK PERMISSION IF SHE can ask Eita on a date. To which Natsume replies "No you can't." For no fucking reason why other then she's a jealous BITCH!

WORST CHARACTER OF THE YEAR. TRASHIEST OF THEM ALL.

Overall the episode was decent.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 23, 2017 6:18 PM

Nov 2011
Chimerared said:
GreatBaconDragon said:

I see that the Waifu wars have begun.
I never said that Camera deserves Eita, I don't think she's done enough yet and Eita doesn't seem all that interested, I just said that Natsume doesn't deserve him either, she hasn't done anything.
Camera-chan knew that Eita had a crush on Natsume so she was warning Natsume to either accept Eita's feelings or stop stringing him along so that she could take a shot at him.
Camera is the most honest person in the whole show, she realized her feelings and acted on them straight away unlike everyone else.

Fucking PREACH IT BABY!!!!

Komiya is the most honest person in this anime. I also agree that neither deserve him but Komiya wants to get to know Eita more and there's nothing wrong with that.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 23, 2017 6:24 PM

Sep 2017
Oh man that ending. The Eita-Natsume moment this episode was cute and all, but Ena is such a better girl. She is much more fun and is actually forward with her emotions. Too bad she doesn't have a chance though...
Nov 23, 2017 6:27 PM

Apr 2008
Mio's "dame" was fucking perfect. I think it can have two meanings based on context: 1, telling Ena to back off 2, something she said out of desperation, the first thing that came to her mind and she said that out loudly by accident. I'm thinking of the latter. Her whole head is a mess inside because of a sudden crush on Eita, combined with a frustration of the entrance exams... and now this. Kinda like "Can this just stop now?"
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Nov 23, 2017 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
At the end of op. It does not show where the footsteps are going, towards each other or away from each other. At the pace this anime is going, I'm pretty sure the ending will be a crap.
Nov 23, 2017 7:03 PM
Nov 2017
So..... its like this
Eita likes natsume, but still thinks she loves haruto
Natsume maybe move on from haruto based on that eraser scene, and still confuse about her feelings to eita
Eina also confuse bout her feelings to eita but still attac

So in the end , based on the title of the show, it will be either eita or natsume will say this ‘just because i love him/her in the past , doesnt mean i still am’
Nov 23, 2017 7:36 PM
Aug 2015
"dame.."

UUUOOOOO....
didn't expect that at all as the cliffhanger

Hinata said:
i honestly don’t give a fk about IzumiXNatsume. Natsume had her chance ages ago and now she switches over to Izumi when he helps her with Haruto and she doesn’t even really confess to Haruto(only giving him the eraser back). KomiyaXIzumi all the way even tho in the end Natsume it seems will be the one ending up with Izumi.

you said natsume had her chance, but not really since izumi didn't really say anything either except being grumpy all the time.
yeah he did help her a couple of times but that's it.
most of the time izumi is just stalking her discreetly. lol

and for natsume not confessing to haruto, IMO she just realize that she didn't really like or love haruto. it's just like she had a crush for stupid reason and keep lingering that fake feeling and mistaken it as for like/love.

but the trigger perhaps because she realize that she didn't have a chance in the first place and decide to confess and get rejected so that she could move on. but in the end she realize that it's not love that she felt. hence she only return the eraser as an "act" of moving on
Nov 23, 2017 7:53 PM

Jan 2017
I loved this episode! It felt like a lot of things were set into motion. Those final two lines of dialogue were the perfect way to end the episode.
Nov 23, 2017 7:58 PM

Jun 2011
GO FOR IT CAMERA GIRL! GO FOR IT~

This episode was worth the wait, for sure. Always thought that Komiya was the best character, and this just confirms it. I like her chemistry with Izumi better anyways, so there's pretty much no question as to who I ship. We'll see what happens next.

Also, I like the new ED animation (really just still frames, but I like the art).
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Nov 23, 2017 8:10 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
uran10 said:
I like both girls but I prefer natsume. I understand where she's coming from and I think people are just hard on her cause she is confused and indecisive. Personally I'm watching her start to grow, while camera girl seems to be getting jealous now and is ready to make her move. Natsume who has finally realized her own feelings for Izumi is starting to move as well. Izumi also has no interest in Komiya. She's going to get her heart broken if this keeps up, I'm just saying.

I agree! There's a sense of fulfillment when watching Natsume grow. She makes mistakes, gets frustrated, but also knows to apologize. For me, it's more fun watching Natsume because of her flaws.

Also I find her relatable, but I can see that most people do not connect her and therefore can't understand her character at all. It used to annoy me to see these type of comments about such flawed (usually indecisive/timid) characters, but that's just how it is, people are different.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
As usual shippers ignore who the man himself is interested in.............typical.

Crush & Childhood Friend >>>>>> Annoying Junior (That's how Eita sees them tbh)

Besides for all the indecisive complains (this episodes nicely showed the reason), Mio mostly gave up on her crush for Haruto, realized her feelings (somewhat atleast) for Eita and directly said no to Komiya's date plan.

So true. It's clear that Izumi isn't interested in Komiya at all, while he does feel sympathy for her, thus giving his approval to use the picture she took of him. Like Komiya said, he didn't respond to her LINE message until she sent him a picture of Izumi. There's no way Izumi's feeling will change at this point. But I respect Komiya for having the courage to pursue Izumi despite knowing that he likes someone else.

It also seems that Natsume has "liked" Izumi since junior high, it's just that she never acknowledged that she liked him, mostly because she had already acknowledged that she has a crush on Haruto. When the teacher announced that Izumi was leaving, Natsume's shocked expression wasn't just due to the fact that Izumi didn't tell her he was moving when he had the chance, but also because Izumi was at the very least, someone Natsume cared for. The biggest reason I believe Natsume has always liked Izumi (it's not impossible to be interested in more than one person at a time btw), is that her attitude towards Izumi is very different in comparison to others. She's really polite and nice to everyone else, but most of the time, slightly prickly towards Izumi. And she's definitely not that way towards Izumi because she dislikes him, but most likely because there's a level of intimacy between them already (she has threatened him before after all, lol).
Nov 23, 2017 8:11 PM

May 2015
A couple of iffy drawings with the characters, but man do they put a lot of detail in the background. Maybe a little too much with Morikawa in the clothing store. Her head was a little floaty there.

Ohohoho! Komiya just got rejected! It looks like the Izumi X Natsume ship is going to set sail! Sorry Komiya X Natsume shippers!

Well with all the hints given in this episode with Izumi studying the same subjects as Natsume's institution, his concern of her missing the exam, and chasing after her to get her to her exam, it's pretty much a sailed ship...unless somebody gets cucked...

Then again, with the way on how direct Komiya asked the question to Natsume, I think Komiya is testing her. Why would you ask someone else permission to date someone? I believe Komiya did this because she assumingly saw Natsume at the bus stop and wants to know Natsume's feelings towards Izumi. Looks like Komiya wants Natsume to grab the bull by the horns and say something. And if that is true, I support Komiya supporting Natsume and Izumi!
TarotistNov 23, 2017 8:30 PM
Nov 23, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2012
JizzyHitler said:
God damn it i hate love triangles, especially these ones where they actually gave genuine chemistry to both the girls. I would say I prefer Natsume over ena, it feels more fitting with the tone and theme of the series and in general I find unrequited love finally coming true to be really sweet.

That said man people are way too fucking harsh on natsume just cause she liked someone else before. Do you people really think just cause you liked someone else before you are no longer allowed to change those feelings or in her case realize the close friend you've had all this time might be something more. Thats just how relationships work.

Honestly, i see people hate Natsume for no reason at all most only driven by blinded sheep to hate her just because them love the so called best girl Komiya.

SoraSenpai said:
Yo Natsume is a fucking bitch!!!!!! Yo she honestly only cared about Souma and then started getting pissy when Mori started to talking to him and Souma didn't notice her.

Then she's going to get jealous that Komiya (best girl BTW) is jumping on him and having fun with him.

Meanwhile Komiya is struggling with her own feelings not knowing what love or liking someone is. However knowing for a fact that Eita likes Natsume, Komiya calls out Natsume to ask permission...FUCKING ASK PERMISSION IF SHE can ask Eita on a date. To which Natsume replies "No you can't." For no fucking reason why other then she's a jealous BITCH!

WORST CHARACTER OF THE YEAR. TRASHIEST OF THEM ALL.

Overall the episode was decent.

Are you dumb? The episode literally ended after she replied. Of course we wouldn't get any reason for now.
Seriously, Komiyafag are so annoying with their unreasonable bash to Natsume. If you watch the last episode, you should know why she instantly rejected her request.
Btw your reply is cringe....so cringely made me want to facepalm.
Worst character of the year? really how many show you watched this year? Is Just because your first anime?
Nov 23, 2017 8:36 PM

May 2013
I am glad Natsume understands her feelings and she flat out said no to her. Most characters with similar personally be like "yah go ahead I don't have any feelings for him" or so. Rooting for Natsume.

The whole event on the train gave me so much perverted thoughts. The words that were used and everything... "and I'm wet"......"give me...." xD.
Nov 23, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2015
Logged in just to say how Ena is by far the best girl, i cant hold my affection to her >_< In that super cute coat(never thought i'd be so attracted to an anime girl because of the way she dresses) and those tight jeans >_< She is also really cute, yeah im totally charmed by her appearance, but her personality is top class as well.
Nov 23, 2017 9:56 PM

Dec 2011
It was cool what Eita did to help Natsume and now she is realising that she has feeling for him.
Eita was quite a boring character till now but i think he is growing up on me and i can't decide to who i want him with.I think Eita and Ena would be a cool couple..
Nov 23, 2017 10:04 PM
Mar 2016
*read some comment above*
LOL
why you people so seriously even trash talk about natsume
opinion and taste is freedom
but dont forget to respect another
and also this isnt Cargo Game or Ship Captain game
just let it flow

I like Izumi and Natsume Moment on the Train
since eps 2 Izumi and Natsume moment arrange to be Sweet moment
but i dont know why people play shipping game and even trash talk another char :|
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2017

355 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jul 16, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

135 by venbals »»
May 17, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.