Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 18, 2017 12:35 AM
Jul 2018
Lol! LOL! LOL! It's expected for some to dislike orelse the rating would been above 8 or 8.5. It's Ok to dont like BUT its NOT OK TO MAKE A THREAD about this useless discussion thread.
Jul 18, 2017 2:46 AM

Sep 2016
Littlereshi said:
Nabelia said:

I dont know. May be answered by asking yourself, why you love Monogatari, Evangelion, Shingeki no Kyojin, and Zankyou no Terror? And why you dislike SAO?
Could be the answer is personal taste?

Personally, I've loved kakegurui since reading the synopsis and watching the PV. Because I already understand the story and plot after watch first episode, for me the anime is very interesting to watch.

How do i explain it. You know, because its a Compulsive Gambler-"Complusive!" with genre Game + Psychological "Psycho!" + Mystery + Drama. For the story connoisseur, I'm pretty sure only with that combination is already very interesting.

Morevore, the uniqueness of the storyline, the tidiness of the story, the element of surprise, the conflict, the way of telling the story, the consistency of quality, the existence of positive values ​​of life, and characterization. Kakegurui have all the elements that make me love a story.

I dont agree with that. Suzuki is a normal guy who is not crazy with gambling. Whereas jabami and other girl is the opposite. Of course with such characterization would make the story to be dynamic. Then just look at how the character develops with the story. If the character does not develop, it will make story unattractive.

Which parts do you consider clichés? Do you forget if there is an element in the story of uncovering cheating in gambling?

Well, as someone else mentioned, Kaji is also an anime that existed. My main problems with parts that I feel are cliched, are the school setting. A school setting by default isn't boring but the way this is excited feels like something I've seen ten times over. As I've mentioned before, the main character guy also feels like any main character guy with no personality ever. It's just got nothing new to offer inside it's rather cool premise.

Personally I think it's not a cliche. Indeed school settings are often used in various genres of anime, but anime about "pure gambling" that takes school setting is rare. If you've ever watched anime about gambling taking the school setting, please mention it. I will watch and compare it with kakegurui.

About Suzuki, the MC. I have never read Kakegurui manga, so I do not know the character development of suzuki. But which I observed after watching these three episodes, the characterization of suzuki actually makes the story to be dynamic and balanced. Dont forget, Kakegurui is psychological and Drama, not fantasy, so dynamic characterization is needed. Because what makes the psychological genre interesting is the portrayal of the changing mental state of the character. Saotome, Sumeragi and Nishinotounin is a good example of the mental changes of characters in the psychological genre.

Well, as i mentioned before, That is the reason i love Kakegurui. Feel free about that. Everyone enjoys anime in its own way, forcing opinions to others is wrong. I think nothing is missing from you. Maybe it just about your personal taste.
NabeliaJul 18, 2017 4:03 AM
Jul 18, 2017 3:02 AM

Jan 2016
If you base your enjoyment on the metric some of these crazy asses in MAL do, then you're not going to enjoy any show.
Jul 18, 2017 3:36 AM

Feb 2016
Many people don't like it and many people like it. A lot of people don't like it because it's popular. This was always a dumb reason. I think it's a enjoyable Anime and I don't care what other people think about it. If everyone likes it... well... good for the Anime. I like it because it's fun and interesting to watch. It only has few episodes so I don't know if I will like it until the end.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Jul 18, 2017 6:18 AM

Jun 2015
Its one of the best anime from summer season, its exciting and fast paced + feels different from the usual mediocre animes ( not like the usual animes where happens nothing but filler episodes which you would probably say "char building" with the same old boring sob story and copy pasted personality)
Also I am pretty much a sadist so absolutely good feeling watching games with punishments that ruins persons

Also calling a show edgy means you have no taste.
Jul 18, 2017 7:13 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
It's not that much excellent, in fact it can get pretty boring, but from the point to rate it under 5 probably not meeting my standards

Jul 18, 2017 8:15 AM

Apr 2017
Never watched. Never have seen anyone in my community talking about it. Saw the opening theme, it was kind of okay.

I am entirely neutral on Kakegurui.
If you don't like a particular series then don't bother, leave it be. Let the fans overreact to the hype. It's just a hype which will suddenly fade away.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2017
Not quite. Everything that is popular is always fan and anti-fan.
Jul 18, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2015
>"Am I the only one" question

I don't really see a cliche in it to be fair
Jul 18, 2017 11:26 AM

Aug 2016
It's just ok, not like i dont see the reasons people love it but most likely once this seasons is over its just gonna be remembered as average, not get a 2nd season, and have like a 7.60 rating on here
Jul 18, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2016
Well, it's not anything special if you just summarise it; it's basically an academy where students gamble, and a girl comes who likes taking risks and plays a game in each episode. Big deal, right?

But oh, no. It's much more than that. I believe it deserves all the hype it gets, just for the sheer thrill and suspence it offers, the amazing animation, and the characters. Just look at the characters! It's okay if people prefer Kurisu Makise or whoever over Jabami Yumeko. But you have to admit she's a goddess.

Now, if someone doesn't like Kakegurui, that's fine. It's their opinion. They can hate it as much as I love it for all I care.
Jul 18, 2017 1:25 PM
Jun 2015
No, obviously not. When it comes to liking and disliking something, there are going to be many who fall into both categories.

So no, you aren't the only one, even though this anime is great.

EDIT:

An error people make when watching and grading new anime, is they keep comparing it to other anime. Learn to respect each anime for it's own qualities and rate it then. Kakegurui is a good and unique anime, and I love it. It keeps me smiling and shocked and excited for a new episode, which makes it a damn good anime.

Why? Because anime is meant for enjoyment, not just a "this is okay but compared to X it's not very good" type shit. It's not an object for rating, it's an object for entertainment. If you aren't entertained, why watch it?
Jul 18, 2017 6:50 PM

Sep 2016
Well, dislike the bum of seasons isn't only of 2 or 3 persons, I don't watch it but it's irrelevant for me, not so much.
Jul 18, 2017 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
Littlereshi said:
Idk man, I just feel that's it's so cliched, up its own ass and just edgelord bullshit. But a fair amount of people are loving it. What am I missing?

You're not missing anything and you won't miss anything onwards, take it from someone who has read the manga, of course. I don't like it either.

Overtime, it becomes derivative. Nothing new happens so what you see first with the ahegao faces, the "pet" and social hierarchy created by the students, the breast grabs, etc. it's going to be that way until the end.

I guess the people here who have watched the anime haven't given the manga a chance. I can't blame them because the manga is buried beneath the top dogs of manga like Berserk, Naruto, Monster, One Piece, etc.
Jul 18, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2014
I amsurprised this thread managed to remain the general discussion for so long, like it has been 3 fays and no one moved it already to the kakegurui subforums
For the topic itself i do not have much to add because i did not watched the show, but everyone i ended up talking to seems to think this mediocre or worst
Jul 18, 2017 8:24 PM

Oct 2014
AnimeAdamOP said:
Can't believe people are only suggesting kaiji/akagi and also not proposing liar game.

that one suffers from being only a manga, if liar game was ever made into an anime, it has all the signs it would end up being an incredidly popular series
Jul 18, 2017 8:36 PM

Aug 2016
I personally really like this series but you personally do not it's that simple.
We both have different tastes.
You are allowed to not like the popular opinion.
We are nice here if you don't like the series you don't need a reason why.
For example, I didn't like erased even though everyone else loved it. I didn't have a reason why I just didn't like it.
live dreams,

make memes,

eat cereal.

Jul 18, 2017 8:45 PM

Apr 2016
well....after 3 pages of replies.....I don't believe my reply matters or will ever be read (sorry I'm playing the victim here) but anyway....I just like dark psychotic shows.
Sry guys, I'm the main character of this anime.
Jul 19, 2017 2:24 AM

Oct 2016
you're not alone,

no one is alone.

i quite enjoyed it, not like super good but its enjoyable.
Jul 19, 2017 3:39 AM

Jul 2017
Its too early to say that Kakegurui is not a good anime. Ive watched episode 1 so far only because im catching up on others also and i got to say that its 50 50. I dont dislike it and i also dont like it. Its in the middle
Jul 19, 2017 5:29 AM
Jul 19, 2017 6:00 AM
Jul 2016
TBH, I don't really like it because it's not as intense as the trailer made it to be, and it's honestly pretty boring.
Jul 19, 2017 6:05 AM

Dec 2015
I love the comedy. Those crazy faces work best with voice acting and colored. I can't imagine the manga being better then the anime (only if the anime really omits a lot of stuff).

The totally exaggerated behaviour of most chars (especially the main girl but also her enemies) makes it perfect. (+ Fun contrast with the guy that seems to be the only normal person there.)

Voice acting of the main girl is nice because you always remember the girl from Mahouka she also acted (and that girl was crazy a bit as well with the "onii-sama").

Could only have been better it Itou Shizuka as voice actress were involved as well.

8/10 for me so far. The best anime so far where I'm sure to watch it completely. (There'll be some others 8/10 to join I'm sure ... still waiting until episodes 3 for some others. I guess no 9 or 10s and this will be one of the top this season. Competing for AOTS.)

7.85 MAL score is okay so far. (I have seen a lot of others where the score seems too low and I thought MAL community was getting more strict.)
Jul 19, 2017 6:20 AM
Jun 2016
Well this thread is stupid as hell.

"Hey, there's a lot of people liking this. Makes me feel like I'm the only one that doesn't, so I'm gonna make a whole discussion about it! :D".

Clearly you are not the only one. This series is not made for everyone. That's like someone thinking they're the only one who dislikes One Piece for the exact same reason (that it's cliche) just because it's oh, so popular when clearly they're not the only one.

Littlereshi said:
AniMatt17 said:
If you're going to say something is crappy, at least explain why other than throwing around often overused and misused terms...

Anyway, the main merit of the show is that it is supposed to be over the top and exciting.

Right, well when I say cliched, I mean in the way the story is told. The gambling games are beyond predictable and not tense because of that. The main character guy is my main gripe with the show. His inclusion is completely unnecessary, taking him out from the story would change absolutely nothing. He's so inconsequential.
When I say edgy and up it own ass, I mean that the show has no self awareness to either its premise, or its execution. The way Jabami get turned on by gambling, screams to me of "OOO looks sexuality! Look how grown up and mature!" while the show itself is immature. The girl who steals fingernails from people has this same air of "oO look! Violence!". It's so up it's own ass trying to be cool and different that it neglects to make any other part of its story coherent, unique or exceptional. It's base and boring, and the fact that it acts as if it isn't, is infuriating.

The male is NOT the main character, and yes, he does matter in the series as well. This thread was made after only the second or third episode and people are already complaining like it's the biggest deal ever.

I don't really see how the show is immature, though it wasn't really trying to be that mature in the first place, as it's a shonen. But if taking that "OOH VIOLENCE" as trying to be too hard in being cool, edgy, different, and also being mature, then that could be said for Kaiji as well, since there's gambling that involves the risk of the MC

and even in Kaiji did many people find a pattern and complained saying it's predictable in the outcome of the games throughout, and that's one of the only gambling anime or manga series where the MC isn't OP.

I swear, it sometimes feels like to me that NO gambling anime or manga series can win these days. Stupid feeling, but I'm just being honest here.
4DissinityJul 19, 2017 6:38 AM
Jul 19, 2017 8:53 AM

Jun 2016
Of course, not. There'll always be someone who dislikes a show despite the amount of good reviews and fans it's been getting. Jeez. That question has been asked for so many fucking times on the internet now.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 19, 2017 10:05 AM
Feb 2017
i enjoy it personally because it has strong female protagonists and i also enjoy the yuri subtext. the art style in the manga is also pleasing for me to look at. overall, i've just got a lame reason; i like pretty girls.
Jul 19, 2017 7:29 PM

Jun 2015
Why these threads... OP, statistically speaking, if a show is at least above crap level you'll always see more positivity surrounding it than negativity, 'cause people that don't like it or think they won't like it either A) won't watch it or B) won't bother saying anything about it beyond the Ep 1 discussion.

There are people out there who don't like Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, and Clannad: AF, mate. How the heck could no one dislike Kakegurui lol.
Jul 19, 2017 7:59 PM
Aug 2014
I read the description for this anime and thought it was going to be terrible. I tried an episode at a friend's request and decided yeah, this show isn't very good. But I'm still watching: why?

There's something very fun and cathartic about this show. It's stupidly edgy and takes itself too seriously but at the same time it's very captivating to learn how the cheaters cheat and how the main girl beats them all with her mind, at least to me personally. The presentation is totally wild too, and I like the music and character designs. This show isn't great by a long shot, it's bullshit may keep you from having fun with it... but there is fun to be had here if one looks past or doesn't notice the BS. This is probably a solid 6/10, but I think a 6/10 is still worth watching through! It does what it wants to do (have these high-octane gambling scenes and showcase ingenuity) and it does it well enough for me to enjoy it. Your taste may be different, your critical judgement may keep you from liking this show but people still like it because this show DOES have value.

Jul 20, 2017 3:36 AM

Jul 2008
I actually enjoyed this series because we don't have this sort of genre every single season :) For the show to have the highest member count this season and staying on top spot is welcomed :D
Jul 20, 2017 11:06 AM

Jul 2016
4Dissinity said:
even in Kaiji did many people find a pattern and complained saying it's predictable in the outcome of the games throughout, and that's one of the only gambling anime or manga series where the MC isn't OP.

Actually Kaiji is pretty OP when you think about it. I'm not kidding, and I'm not hating on Kaiji either since I love that series as well, but still.

Yes, he is constantly (and rather stupidly) in debt and frequently gets tricked or betrayed, but when he loses or when his back is against the door that leads to complete hopelessness, eternal suffering, or even death when he gambles, he almost always all of a sudden becomes a master strategist and/or complete genius that never loses. He'll become the "all according to plan" type of character where his plans very rarely go wrong, no matter how much the anime shows that or how hopeless it is when he tries to win. This especially shows in the second season of the anime, where

What makes it even more unrealistic about him is what I said before; he has all of these insane skills in life-threatening gambles that springs up all of a sudden in extremely dire times in the gambles that he pretty much never uses outside of it. If he did, he would have never got into debt in the first place and keep getting into it again and again. That's very unrealistic. The fact that there are people who bag on this entire show or series as having an unrealistic genius gambler as the main character that has a predictable pattern of winning against their opponents (lose some, find out they're cheating, defeat them later on) or regarding the outcome of the game almost all the time, and then they say that Kaiji is so much better when it has the exact same thing (albeit in a different way. He's still a genius gambler in the unrealistic sense, and is one who also loses, then finds out they're cheating, then defeats them later on. No matter how much it shows otherwise, the outcome is pretty much the same; he will very likely win through it all) are pretty hypocritical. Not to mention that gambling masters or geniuses in gambling anime or manga that very rarely lose overall is nothing new. Akagi had it, Gamble Fish had it, One Outs had it, and Liar Game (if that counts as one. I think it does) had one (Shinichi). Same for cheating being either extremely common or a extremely focused theme.
RavenousinalJul 20, 2017 11:11 AM
Jul 22, 2017 7:28 PM

Mar 2009
It needs to chill with the silly and exaggerated facial expressions.
Jul 22, 2017 7:33 PM
Jun 2016
Ravenousinal said:
4Dissinity said:
even in Kaiji did many people find a pattern and complained saying it's predictable in the outcome of the games throughout, and that's one of the only gambling anime or manga series where the MC isn't OP.

Actually Kaiji is pretty OP when you think about it. I'm not kidding, and I'm not hating on Kaiji either since I love that series as well, but still.

Yes, he is constantly (and rather stupidly) in debt and frequently gets tricked or betrayed, but when he loses or when his back is against the door that leads to complete hopelessness, eternal suffering, or even death when he gambles, he almost always all of a sudden becomes a master strategist and/or complete genius that never loses. He'll become the "all according to plan" type of character where his plans very rarely go wrong, no matter how much the anime shows that or how hopeless it is when he tries to win. This especially shows in the second season of the anime, where

What makes it even more unrealistic about him is what I said before; he has all of these insane skills in life-threatening gambles that springs up all of a sudden in extremely dire times in the gambles that he pretty much never uses outside of it. If he did, he would have never got into debt in the first place and keep getting into it again and again. That's very unrealistic. The fact that there are people who bag on this entire show or series as having an unrealistic genius gambler as the main character that has a predictable pattern of winning against their opponents (lose some, find out they're cheating, defeat them later on) or regarding the outcome of the game almost all the time, and then they say that Kaiji is so much better when it has the exact same thing (albeit in a different way. He's still a genius gambler in the unrealistic sense, and is one who also loses, then finds out they're cheating, then defeats them later on. No matter how much it shows otherwise, the outcome is pretty much the same; he will very likely win through it all) are pretty hypocritical. Not to mention that gambling masters or geniuses in gambling anime or manga that very rarely lose overall is nothing new. Akagi had it, Gamble Fish had it, One Outs had it, and Liar Game (if that counts as one. I think it does) had one (Shinichi). Same for cheating being either extremely common or a extremely focused theme.

Huh. Very good point on that.

Mormegil said:
It needs to chill with the silly and exaggerated facial expressions.

No it doesn't. That's part of it's own thing. Making it as ridiculous, stupid, strange, whatever as much as possible, and it's not made to be appealing anyway.
Jul 23, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2014
you can safely assume you're not the only one when you ask "am i the only one..." regarding ANYTHING. just a tip for the future
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2017 4:20 PM

Mar 2016
If you don't vibe with the characters, you don't feel nothing!
Good luck!
Jul 23, 2017 4:37 PM

Dec 2012
I hate these kind of questions. It's obvious you aren't the only one that likes/doesn't like X.
As for me, I didn't like it either.
Jul 23, 2017 4:42 PM

May 2015
Obviously you're not alone. I'm not a huge fan of it either. I'm not overly impressed with how the anime has been going. It's not that it's a bad series, but it just doesn't feel fun to me. However, I am more inclined to continue the show after the introduction of a certain character in episode 4. I think that character will be what saves the show for me.
Jul 24, 2017 12:44 AM
Mar 2016
Samune said:
Outside of the ridiculously high-stakes gambling showdowns, the writing isn't too clever or surprising (even the matches can be predictable at times, actually).

Wow. I can't believe some fans actually understand this.
All you can see is "It's so f***ing smart".
Jul 25, 2017 5:46 AM

Jun 2013
I enjoyed the manga, I'm still reading it. I'm okay with the anime. I just love seeing Yumeko animated but it makes no real difference to me. It seems like an ecchi or subdued hentai to me. I just want them to fuck each other, the girls fucking each other, anyone fucking each other.

I'm not a fan of the OP song. It's kinda meh.
臭い-
Jul 25, 2017 6:14 AM

Aug 2015
Bibimbapski said:
I enjoyed the manga, I'm still reading it. I'm okay with the anime. I just love seeing Yumeko animated but it makes no real difference to me. It seems like an ecchi or subdued hentai to me. I just want them to fuck each other, the girls fucking each other, anyone fucking each other.

Would you recommend reading the manga over the anime, I'm currently downloading it with plans of binge-watching it later on.

Thanks!
Jul 25, 2017 8:19 AM

Jun 2013
LightningSoul said:
Bibimbapski said:

Would you recommend reading the manga over the anime, I'm currently downloading it with plans of binge-watching it later on.

Thanks!

I think they both have their advantages/disadvantages but the manga is way ahead and I doubt this Anime will cover much of the manga. There are some smaller details which are more pronounced in the manga.

I always read the manga (if I get the chance) before the Anime is released as much as possible, if not then I'll read the manga during its airtime or after it's aired. It's nice hearing their voices and seeing them animated, moving and in color with background music.
臭い-
Aug 4, 2017 3:06 AM
Aug 2017
This anime is literal dog-shit. And the industry keeps producing these pieces of shit, because there's a demand for a school-setting, trope-filled, hot girls, orgasm facial expressions anime. Instead of pushing the platform to produce more serious stories with character development, actual suspense, and trying to teach the viewer something. Anyone who thinks they're actually learning how to gamble here, is deluding themselves lol.
Aug 8, 2017 6:59 AM

Jul 2014
I absolutely love shows with OP protagonists. It just seems that sometimes anime fans love them and other times they consider them boring and predictable. Can't seem to get a general consensus on that one.
Aug 8, 2017 8:52 AM
Nov 2015
Littlereshi said:
Idk man, I just feel that's it's so cliched, up its own ass and just edgelord bullshit. But a fair amount of people are loving it. What am I missing?
not the only one because im the type of person who hate gambling and dont want to get into it even thinking to manipulate ppl
Aug 8, 2017 10:24 AM

Sep 2015
Yea... not that great. I watch it since not much better is on. I have 3 anime I really look forward to and think it is pretty good. And 2 pretty alright ones in their own respect that can keep me entertained.
And the rest are just fillers for free time. This is what Kakegurui is.
I don't like it that much but it keeps me from being bored. I keep ti at a decent rating since it ts more of not my taste than be seeing anything really objectively bad. I see problems but those are minor. Very minor.
zcv45Aug 8, 2017 10:28 AM
Aug 8, 2017 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Saotome Mary saved me from dropping this (yet). I don't even care about Yumeko or anyone else in the cast. Also, the insane gamblegasm faces are pretty much disqusting.
Aug 8, 2017 6:00 PM
Jun 2016
yuliyana29 said:
Saotome Mary saved me from dropping this (yet). I don't even care about Yumeko or anyone else in the cast. Also, the insane gamblegasm faces are pretty much disqusting.

They were never even meant to be cool or appealing in the first place. I don't know why people thought they were... they're purposely made to be weird and gross to be just... that. lol

And idk why this topic is still alive when he's clearly not the only one from the very start.
4DissinityAug 8, 2017 6:05 PM
Aug 8, 2017 6:25 PM

May 2015
MrNotSoRational said:
This anime is literal dog-shit. And the industry keeps producing these pieces of shit, because there's a demand for a school-setting, trope-filled, hot girls, orgasm facial expressions anime. Instead of pushing the platform to produce more serious stories with character development, actual suspense, and trying to teach the viewer something. Anyone who thinks they're actually learning how to gamble here, is deluding themselves lol.

Careful you don't cut yourself with all that edge.

Aug 8, 2017 10:30 PM

Mar 2014

Yep. Just go look at the stats section, it's your username that displays the lowest rating of this series. Yours and yours alone.

Aug 9, 2017 6:11 AM

Jun 2016
''Am I the only one who'' No, you're not the only person in the whole world who doesn't like one anime.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Aug 15, 2017 5:00 AM

Aug 2017
Littlereshi said:

Here some possible reason :
1. Different than what you expected (and it's not necessarily bad.)
2. There no clear reason why they are crazy like that other than money (Yumeko even doesn't have any real motive.)
3. Very little character development (Saotome even has more character development than Yumeko, she even has her own manga, Kakegurui Twin.)

IMHO, you don't really enjoy this anime because the first reason. This anime isn't about the struggle and angst of Yumeko gambling to the top. It's more about how crazy (it's literary in the title) Yumeko can be from gambling. It's different show than you expected. :)
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

193 by Umi_wowy »»
May 22, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

375 by kyledluffy »»
May 21, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

118 by Qyokai »»
May 18, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

150 by Qyokai »»
May 18, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

121 by Qyokai »»
May 17, 4:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.