Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2016 4:26 AM

Apr 2015
Maiko x Ruri ship was being sailed! <3
Credits: @Fanatique1337
Jun 25, 2016 6:27 AM

Jul 2014
I would be happy if next chaps more focused about ruri x maiko., just forget the main characters for awhile
Jun 25, 2016 7:27 AM
Nov 2014
Well, at least we get to see some Maiko and Ruri action. After all, this show will probably end horribly wrong either way... The two shippings that can actually happen will either end with one heart broken or both broken, since either way if he doesn't end up with anyone it would be same as ending up with one of them...
Jun 25, 2016 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
Ruri-chan you're the best! that confession scene was very good, it good to see Shu too surprised and Ruri-chan blushing face is very cute!

How can a someone as stupid as this Claude be a major man in some mafia gang?! well this series doesn't make much sense to begin with. I laughed very hard after the "surgery part", and Tsugumi's expression was priceless!
Jun 25, 2016 8:31 AM
Dec 2015
MoeGod said:
Yugi000h said:
this was a very good chapter apart from the last page. now marika saves the day to chitoge, who was just escaping; marika will make an angry talk like she did to yui and thus encouraging chitoge

does marika prefer chitoge after all because she was a more similar rival, even though marika shouldn't dislike onodera at all?

really unfair for Onodera which even wants to battle on even ground.
yup, lets all help chitoge so that she can win.

bullshit. 3/5 only for the other parts. ironic how ruri talking the simplest way, was yet much better received from the readers

#TeamOnodera

Ooh but you chose to ignore all the help that RURI gave to Onodera? I mean seriously, Kosaki had been getting encouragement after encouragement from Ruri right from the beginning of the manga while Chitoge pretty much kept to herself. Some people might eventually realized (just like Ruri said in this chapter) but no one ever directly told Chitoge to get her shit together ala Ruri to Kosaki.

If Kosaki loses this battle it'll be entirely her fault for ignoring all of Ruri's advices. It is as Ruri said, it would've been much easier if Kosaki and Raku just hurried up and got together but guess what, they didn't. Kosaki's meekness gave enough time for Raku to develop feelings for Chitoge and vice versa.

guess you have a point. but at least Ruri has always been her friend for a while and isn't interested in Raku, Marika and Yui have lost and they are supporting Chitoge out of nowhere, that's kind of lame, especially Marika

also Shu telling that he's "neutral", I'm not buying it; while he interrupted Ruri for telling Raku what's between him and Onodera, he was doing this talk to Raku:
http://i6.mangareader.net/nisekoi/159/nisekoi-5497293.jpg
http://i8.mangareader.net/nisekoi/159/nisekoi-5497295.jpg
http://i4.mangareader.net/nisekoi/159/nisekoi-5497297.jpg

Raku got to reflect after what Shu said. I wouldn't call it exactly "neutral"

Chitoge was also helped a lot from the fake relationship factor; too many kind of helps overall, she's no better than Onodera in term of braveness if after all that she didn't talk to raku honestly

#TeamOnodera
Jun 25, 2016 8:41 AM
Jun 2016
Nurlela said:
my post on previous chapter discussion
Nurlela said:
i wonder what does maiko doing at the moment

the next chapter will probably the story about him. who knows what kind of shit that komi drop for the next week

love you komi sensei. maiko x ruri best couple
i love komi and hate him at the same time
Jun 25, 2016 8:43 AM
Jun 2016
spongegar said:
2 confessions at this chapter and still raku can't choose a girl smh

ruri is more of a man than raku
she has 4 balls

Raku?he have none
Jun 25, 2016 9:18 AM

Jul 2009
so, uh, Ruri best girl?
Jun 25, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2012
Shit is popping off in this chapter.

It is all coming end very very soon.

As a wise man once said, "I can see the ending!"

~Great chapter!!!
Jun 25, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
Thank GOD Ruri confessed to Shuu. I've been waiting for this moment for the entire series! It puts the rest of the characters (Marika excluded, perhaps) to shame. If only Chitoge and Kosaki were as confident as her, we wouldn't have 223 chapters.

Jun 25, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2016
This was a good chapter. Ruri confessed and Claude learned that Tsugumi is a girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2016 1:22 PM

Jun 2015
One of the best chapters of this mediocre manga and it doesn't even involve any of the main characters. I'm facepalming so hard right now.
Jun 25, 2016 1:29 PM

Jan 2016
Ohoho! Now thatsa good chapter! The ending will be drug out longer than a month's worth of DBZ episodes though, lol.
Still, though...

PROGRESS!
Jun 25, 2016 1:34 PM

Dec 2013
Did anyone else noticed Ruri's glasses went missing during her confession? was it a mistake by the author because she's wearing it again on the next panel

Edit: nvm. she took her glasses off and was holding it behind her.
BenphyreJun 25, 2016 1:37 PM
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 25, 2016 1:37 PM
Jun 2016
Great chapter for once, Ruri x Shuu confirmed and best couple, absolutely love. Nisekoi has at least 5-10 chapters left

Chitoge chats with Marika about feelings and confessions 2 chapters

Kosaki meets Raku> one confesses> the ship sinks eg. I loved you but I'm in love with another now. Onodera fans know it's coming (I'm one)

Chitoge meets Raku, 3 chapters of feelings, 1 resolution chapter, 1 times skip chapter about marriage.

Maybe a bonus time skip> Ruri x Shuu babies, chitoge pregnant, onodera either single or dating random guy from the down the road
Jun 25, 2016 4:14 PM

May 2015
szympus11 said:
That feeling when ruri x shuu is better than main plot

Yep Very True! !!!! XD. Now this is the pair that I am very nervous about instead of the main pair cause y'know -_-|| what if Ruri will be rejected by Shuu cause he won't be able to forget Kyoko. >_< No No I don't want this pls!
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jun 25, 2016 7:10 PM

May 2016
SHUU X RURI SHIP HAS BEEN SAILED!!
Jun 25, 2016 7:35 PM

Mar 2012
Yooo, that was actually quite an awesome chapter! Two of the few things that have mildly held my interest in this series both happened this chapter.

Kuma said:
this chapter is better than nisekoi...
Jun 25, 2016 7:38 PM
Dec 2015
nisevoucher said:
szympus11 said:
That feeling when ruri x shuu is better than main plot

Yep Very True! !!!! XD. Now this is the pair that I am very nervous about instead of the main pair cause y'know -_-|| what if Ruri will be rejected by Shuu cause he won't be able to forget Kyoko. >_< No No I don't want this pls!

He will let it go. Even in the case he's not ready, he will be eventually. Speaking of Kyokos, Kyoko Otonashi rings a bell? Ruri would need much less persistence than Godai, probably nothing as Shu knows her already and had more awareness about Ruri overall, compared to someone like Raku
Jun 25, 2016 7:47 PM
May 2016
SHIP RURI x SHUU 4EVER SO F*CK EVERYTHING.

So for whole time Claude ship Yuri between Tsugumi and Chitoge. Lol not bad :p
RURI x SHUU anyway.
Jun 25, 2016 8:17 PM
Jun 2016
I feel a bitch slap in the next chapter, CMON SLAP HER MARIKA SHE NEED IT,
Jun 25, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2013
Yugi000h said:

guess you have a point. but at least Ruri has always been her friend for a while and isn't interested in Raku, Marika and Yui have lost and they are supporting Chitoge out of nowhere, that's kind of lame, especially Marika

also Shu telling that he's "neutral", I'm not buying it; while he interrupted Ruri for telling Raku what's between him and Onodera, he was doing this talk to Raku:
http://i6.mangareader.net/nisekoi/159/nisekoi-5497293.jpg
http://i8.mangareader.net/nisekoi/159/nisekoi-5497295.jpg
http://i4.mangareader.net/nisekoi/159/nisekoi-5497297.jpg

Raku got to reflect after what Shu said. I wouldn't call it exactly "neutral"

Chitoge was also helped a lot from the fake relationship factor; too many kind of helps overall, she's no better than Onodera in term of braveness if after all that she didn't talk to raku honestly

#TeamOnodera

Believe it or not that's most likely because Yui, Marika, and Shu have had an inkling that Raku currently likes Chitoge more than Onodera. Literally, almost everyone can see that except Raku. We know those three are the most perceptive characters in the series apart from Ruri. I wouldn't even be surprised if Ruri knows it too except she can't support Chitoge outright because she's Kosaki's best friend.
Jun 25, 2016 11:58 PM

Jan 2015
Hehehe... I can't stop laughing. This chapter was great! Claude finally learned that Tsugumi's a girl. I always wanted that to happen at some point but to think Tsugumi would just tear her shirt off like that... I wonder how Claude is going to deal with having a daughter instead of a son.
And everyone's favorite ship Ruri/Shuu has set sail! Ruri really managed to catch Shu off guard. Go Ruri! She's a lot braver than she looks.
Marika found Chitoge. That means...?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jun 26, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
Are you telling me that all this time, Claude refused to acknowledge Raku, because he was secretly shipping Tsugumi and Chitoge ? Okay.

OMG YASSS.
MY SHIP IS HERE.
RURIxSHUU.
THANK YOU KOMI-SENSEI.

And here I thought Ruri'd never confess...Finally ! c: I want to see what happens next tho' ;w;
We all thought either Raku or Kosaki would find Chitoge first to talk things out...But it turns out to be Marika ! c: I'm sure she'll tell her to not give up until Raku says so.

Jun 27, 2016 2:32 AM
Jun 2016
ahsinam33 said:
Hehehe... I can't stop laughing. This chapter was great! Claude finally learned that Tsugumi's a girl. I always wanted that to happen at some point but to think Tsugumi would just tear her shirt off like that... I wonder how Claude is going to deal with having a daughter instead of a son.
And everyone's favorite ship Ruri/Shuu has set sail! Ruri really managed to catch Shu off guard. Go Ruri! She's a lot braver than she looks.
Marika found Chitoge. That means...?
Austere_un said:
Great chapter for once, Ruri x Shuu confirmed and best couple, absolutely love. Nisekoi has at least 5-10 chapters left

Chitoge chats with Marika about feelings and confessions 2 chapters

Kosaki meets Raku> one confesses> the ship sinks eg. I loved you but I'm in love with another now. Onodera fans know it's coming (I'm one)

Chitoge meets Raku, 3 chapters of feelings, 1 resolution chapter, 1 times skip chapter about marriage.

Maybe a bonus time skip> Ruri x Shuu babies, chitoge pregnant, onodera either single or dating random guy from the down the road
she kill the shit out of her
Jun 27, 2016 2:46 AM

Jan 2011
Tsugumi flashed her tits and Ruri confessed. Good chapter.
Jun 27, 2016 6:36 AM

Apr 2015
Holy shit Tsugumi showing dem melonz ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Ruri's smile... Just wow 0.0 too cute
Jun 27, 2016 11:07 PM

May 2013
Soli18 said:

Ruri's smile... Just wow 0.0 too cute

HHNNNGGGG!! >/////<

Soli18 said:
Holy shit Tsugumi showing dem melonz ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 28, 2016 2:06 AM

Apr 2014
The ending is so close (chapter 230) ;-; I'm not ready for it to end
Jun 28, 2016 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
Well.

That was CERTAINLY a surprise.

Who'd have thought RURI of all people would confess first? XD She was more tsun than Chitoge and Tsugumi put together!

Jun 29, 2016 8:33 PM

Dec 2010
wow now this is a chapter, loved it, lots of development and ruri's confession in the end.... so good
Jun 30, 2016 6:26 AM

Mar 2015
Things are starting to wrap up one by one.

3.4/5
Jul 2, 2016 2:54 AM

Mar 2013
Ruri x Maiko
where is the kiss :)
Jul 7, 2016 10:40 AM

Jun 2014
This was legitimately one of the best chapters of Nisekoi honestly of all time, that reveal of Claude wanting Tsugumi to marry Chitoge literally got me bawling, and her tearing open her shirt made Tsugumi have yet even more proof of #TsugumiBestGirl.

And as I though the chapter would dwindle by the halfway point, but we got a full Ruri confession, which is what all were waiting for after their excellent side arc.

I don't even care what the conclusion is, this final arc is wrapping things up well.
Jul 7, 2016 8:48 PM

Jul 2016
#TeamChitoge and #TeamOnodera both claimed their girl is the best girl, and that's just so wrong. Ruri best girl without contest.
Jul 9, 2016 4:27 AM

Dec 2015
Ahahaha lol Claude!! Whooooaa Ruri-chan also kinda confessed, Shuu was totally caught off guard haha, I love it!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 7, 2016 3:09 PM
Feb 2011
I knew Ruri was going to like Shuu from the frist time they were introduced as other characters best friends... stupid damn cliche that still makes very little sense in almost every manga.
Aug 12, 2016 5:19 AM

Jun 2015
Ruri is best girl. The reactions this chapter were so good.
:)
Aug 20, 2016 5:19 AM

Jan 2014
LoL, Shuu face are priceless. serve you right.
Aug 28, 2016 2:54 PM

Aug 2014
Hooray for the best ship in the series : Shuu x Ruri.
Jul 9, 2017 12:47 AM

Aug 2010
Thats really all u have to do...FUCKING DO IT smh
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» To Nisekoi fans who like Chitoge, can you explain why you like her?

Kira_Illusionist - May 21

25 by rohan121 »»
May 27, 4:22 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

99 by Kira_Illusionist »»
May 21, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.