Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 23, 2016 9:28 AM

Jan 2012
bacchi said:

God willing.

Alright

btw Update :
Munich gunman lured victims on Facebook with 'free McDonald's food'

how stupid is that.

Jul 23, 2016 9:42 AM

May 2009
Luthandorius said:

Also he was from some different islamic denomination than the IS guys. (I think IS is sunni and he was shia and both are enemies.)

Apparently he got bullied in school and was in psychological treatment/therapy because of depressions. And they found the book "Amok im Kopf: Warum Schüler töten" at his home which he apparently read. Literally about "killing spree in the head/mind - why studends kill". (Better translation from some English news website I found: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill'").

It's been a confusing case so far. There is no evidence of religious or political motives and everything seems to point to a classical school shooting type attack. He's on film saying he had received psychiatric treatment, that he was bullied for 7 years and he had to get a gun because of that. But then he also had a picture of Breivik as his whatsapp profile picture, carried the attack on the 5th anniversary of Breivik's and seems to have mostly targeted people of immigrant background (Turks, Kosovans).

Luthandorius said:
Edit: And apparently his full name was Ali David Sonboly. (He got a 2nd/middle name. David - a jewish name.)

There are unconfirmed rumors that he's half Iranian half German. I can't see Muslim parents naming their son David unless one of them isn't Muslim. It's interesting how some media is only referring to him as Ali Sonboly, whereas other media have chosen to refer to him as David Sonboly. You can see the narratives being pushed on both sides.

We should probably all wait for more info from authorities on his background and motivations.
Jul 23, 2016 10:32 AM

Aug 2014
@Thebigofan

First of all Europe policy is one of the most if not the most tolerant policy in the world.
Japan? they have strict immigration laws, Africa? Middle-East? South America?
They all dont have the same immigration policy as western Europe, which obviously i dont like, but thats just me.

They dont fit it in because of them, they dont respect their host country, what you expect? people sit down and clap to them? if a European doesn't respect their countries they will probably kill him or beat him ( in case he lives in their countries ofcourse )

Now take some information;

We have Race; Caucasian (White), Asian and Black. Native Indian and Native Australian can also be considered races by some.

Second we have Ethnicity; which can be many things, some examples:
European-French, European-German, Asian-Japanese, Asian-Chinese, Arab, European- Slavic, Georgians, Thai etc etc...
Ethnicity is related to culture, minor looks difference, language, food, manners, etc..

And then we have Citizenship, which can change over time, depends on each country, it depends on law, i dont define people by it, it is not Science.
Citizenship doesn't equal Ethnicity and Race.
It is just a piece of information on Passport and other stuff, it has nothing else to it.

Now when we look at people we use the above two to differentiate between them and not the third because you can't identity by it.

After teaching you some stuff.

The real question is this; How The Fuck Am I a Racist ??

-- A racist looks down on people because of their race.
-- I dont define people by Citizenship.
-- And yes i look down on Criminals because they are scum of the earth.

You concluded i am racist

WTF???

Also nationalism is a policy and not just judging by ethnicity which is a fact people do when they make a study or a research.

Apparently to some people here, stating some facts equals to racism, Who do i have to blame? their education system or their short attention span (ignorance) or both?

Also some people here saying he isn't related to ISIS or anything, that doesn't fucking change anything, the fact is still that most terror attacks are done by them and their followers.

Discussing politics and world events on MAL be like
Jul 23, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2013
Klassical said:
@Thebigofan

You just figured that out? I've drawn that conclusion long ago..

Though I find it funny, your point was rather sound, but if you don't follow the hivemind then you obviously are a racist. And Racism is the greatest crime one can commit today if they are white, I mean its worse than genocide.
Jul 23, 2016 11:04 AM

Mar 2014
ultravigo said:
Shooter name : Ali Sonboly
Shooter image :
there you guys
Is the nigga on drugs
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 23, 2016 11:16 AM

Jan 2015
bacchi said:
There are unconfirmed rumors that he's half Iranian half German. I can't see Muslim parents naming their son David unless one of them isn't Muslim. It's interesting how some media is only referring to him as Ali Sonboly, whereas other media have chosen to refer to him as David Sonboly. You can see the narratives being pushed on both sides.
If the rumors about Sonboly not being a muslim are true, then it's more likely his parents aren't muslim either. That way it wouldn't matter to them if they gave their son a jewish name. Or perhaps they went with David because it's also a very common European name. A lot of immigrants give their children names that are common in the country they migrated to (that way it's easier to fit in/the natives wouldn't make fun of their name). The US is full of Asians whose given name is English and their family name is Asian, for example.

Edit: Interesting, according to an article most victims were teenagers (7 out of 9). And the guy was most likely bullied in school.
ZeesJul 23, 2016 11:27 AM
Jul 23, 2016 11:26 AM

Aug 2015
Comic_Sans said:
ultravigo said:
Shooter name : Ali Sonboly
Shooter image :
there you guys
Is the nigga on drugs

is it only me or he seems to be wearing a pirate hat ?
Jul 23, 2016 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
Luthandorius said:
Funny to see all the "oh now the religion of peace again" guys having failed. :P

Apparently the guy was muslim - but he wasn't very religious (did not live a religious life).

Also he was from some different islamic denomination than the IS guys. (I think IS is sunni and he was shia and both are enemies.)

Apparently he got bullied in school and was in psychological treatment/therapy because of depressions. And they found the book "Amok im Kopf: Warum Schüler töten" at his home which he apparently read. Literally about "killing spree in the head/mind - why studends kill". (Better translation from some English news website I found: "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill'").

Leads us to some other questions. Cause he obviously killed cause he got bullied. (Same like any other christian guys that did this in the past.) Problems in society ... people getting bullied and others not noticing or ignoring it. Then they don't talk to others and fall into depressions and go insane.

Edit: And apparently his full name was Ali David Sonboly. (He got a 2nd/middle name. David - a jewish name.)

Ye...sure. How many times I heard the exact same bullshit from jewish media and brain dead liberal politicians. Aka this poor refugee was innocent, wanted to integrate into western society but evil rascist white nazi germans/french/british kept bulied him until nice and fluffly immigrant fell into depression, converted to islam and shot/stabbed/blasted someone.

Just admit that perpetrator was muslim who acted because his devil worshipping cult demands to kill others
Sukebe14Jul 23, 2016 11:54 AM
Jul 23, 2016 11:27 AM

Mar 2014
ultravigo said:
Comic_Sans said:
Is the nigga on drugs

is it only me or he seems to be wearing a pirate hat ?
Lmao you're right

Maybe he WAS on drugs
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 23, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2008
AllenVonStein said:
bacchi said:

God willing.

Alright

btw Update :
Munich gunman lured victims on Facebook with 'free McDonald's food'

how stupid is that.

So that is why he did it near a McDonalds venue. I had wondered that part.
Jul 23, 2016 12:10 PM

May 2009
Sukebe14 said:
Luthandorius said:
Funny to see all the "oh now the religion of peace again" guys having failed. :P

Apparently the guy was muslim - but he wasn't very religious (did not live a religious life).

Leads us to some other questions. Cause he obviously killed cause he got bullied. (Same like any other christian guys that did this in the past.) Problems in society ... people getting bullied and others not noticing or ignoring it. Then they don't talk to others and fall into depressions and go insane.

Ye...sure. How many times I heard the exact same bullshit from jewish media and brain dead liberal politicians. Aka this poor refugee was innocent, wanted to integrate into western society but evil rascist white nazi germans/french/british kept bulied him until nice and fluffly immigrant fell into depression, converted to islam and shot/stabbed/blasted someone.

Just admit that perpetrator was muslim who acted because his devil worshipping cult demands to kill others

If you have any evidence of a religious motive other than "his dad is probably a Muslim", please feel free to share with everyone. The investigation so far hasn't been able to give us any.
Jul 23, 2016 12:23 PM

Jan 2009
Mikasa said:
PandaSaki said:
R.I.P. to those that are dead. Any news on the shooter being captured yet?

No, not yet. They also believe they're multiple suspects.
The other two Suspects turned out to be Civil Police Forces who followed him in the first Place. Allegedly, there was one Shot fired from the Police, however it has been clear from the Investigation that the Officer hadn't hit him. (Source: German Live-Ticker 1)

Austrians had also deployed a Special Unit (Eko Cobra) and there have been even Talks about deploying the Military Forces (after having placed a Feldjäger Unit in Operation) as well, despite the Fact, that it would have been illegal. (Source: German Live-Ticker #2)

The Weapon was an unregistered Hand Gun (Glock, 9mm with 300+ Rounds) with the License Marking removed (Source: German News Site). Now I'd like to know how the Fuck was he able to get the Gun and the Ammunition? I hope our Special Forces are currently looking into it with the utmost Urgency and start a Crack Down on illegal Weapon Dealings and People possessing those Guns. Also, if a Family Member or anyone else living with a potential Perpetrator notices anything strange, they should immediately search the Room for Clues and ask their Wards and their Environment about anything that could hint at a possible Radicalization. I don't want to get to know about any other of this Bullshit in this Country.
NoboruJul 23, 2016 12:35 PM
Jul 23, 2016 12:36 PM

Dec 2015
Sukebe14 said:
Aka this poor refugee was innocent, wanted to integrate into western society but evil rascist white nazi germans/french/british kept bulied him until nice and fluffly immigrant fell into depression, converted to islam and shot/stabbed/blasted someone.

Bullshit. He wasn't a refugee. He was born and raised in Germany. So he has German citizenship since he was born here. That's how the laws here are. (And Iranian citizenship cause his parents were from there and seems they have different laws where parens from Iran = you get Iranian citizenship is the law and not requires you to be born there.)

He did not kill because of the religion.
Jul 23, 2016 12:53 PM

Mar 2012
Goofs said:
Mikasa said:

Sounds more like a hypothesis than a fact. Yes some people act up on their origins but not that far. And the police prss conference confirmed that
maybe, but I don't think it's wise to take what police say at face value given what's been going on with them lately
Mikasa said:
Update: connection found to Brievik. Called it. Norwegian-inspired.
no idea why you're trying to link the terrorists to Europe so obsessively, lmao

you do realize that the anti-refugees just want foreigners gone and don't care whether they're causing violence or not, right? it's an emotional response, not a reasoned one, which makes it pointless to use reason against their arguments

I am just reporting available facts. But like you said, people just WANT it to be a refugee. In fact, many of the sickos here are actually hoping for another incident and want it to inolve a refugee just to sound politically informed... or worse.

Raimu4 said:
Mikasa said:
Learn math and how to read sources. The axe attack in Wursburg was the only refugee-related attack so far.

Nice: French Citizenship
Brussels: Belgian
Paris: French
Orlando: Homo-American
All other shootings and terror attacks: Natives.
Syria two days ago: Revenge US-French coalition

The only homo here is you.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
Klassical said:
@Thebigofan

First of all Europe policy is one of the most if not the most tolerant policy in the world.
Japan? they have strict immigration laws, Africa? Middle-East? South America?
They all dont have the same immigration policy as western Europe, which obviously i dont like, but thats just me.

They dont fit it in because of them, they dont respect their host country, what you expect? people sit down and clap to them? if a European doesn't respect their countries they will probably kill him or beat him ( in case he lives in their countries ofcourse )

Now take some information;

We have Race; Caucasian (White), Asian and Black. Native Indian and Native Australian can also be considered races by some.

Second we have Ethnicity; which can be many things, some examples:
European-French, European-German, Asian-Japanese, Asian-Chinese, Arab, European- Slavic, Georgians, Thai etc etc...
Ethnicity is related to culture, minor looks difference, language, food, manners, etc..

And then we have Citizenship, which can change over time, depends on each country, it depends on law, i dont define people by it, it is not Science.
Citizenship doesn't equal Ethnicity and Race.
It is just a piece of information on Passport and other stuff, it has nothing else to it.

Now when we look at people we use the above two to differentiate between them and not the third because you can't identity by it.

After teaching you some stuff.

The real question is this; How The Fuck Am I a Racist ??

-- A racist looks down on people because of their race.
-- I dont define people by Citizenship.
-- And yes i look down on Criminals because they are scum of the earth.

You concluded i am racist

WTF???

Also nationalism is a policy and not just judging by ethnicity which is a fact people do when they make a study or a research.

Apparently to some people here, stating some facts equals to racism, Who do i have to blame? their education system or their short attention span (ignorance) or both?

Also some people here saying he isn't related to ISIS or anything, that doesn't fucking change anything, the fact is still that most terror attacks are done by them and their followers.

You are a racist because you go out of your way to fan the flames on the issue of asylum seekers in Europe.
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 1:37 PM

Aug 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
Klassical said:
@Thebigofan

You just figured that out? I've drawn that conclusion long ago..

Though I find it funny, your point was rather sound, but if you don't follow the hivemind then you obviously are a racist. And Racism is the greatest crime one can commit today if they are white, I mean its worse than genocide.

Yeah lol, when they dont know what to say they scream "racist".

its just that most terror attacks has been done by those people with middle-eastern immigrant background, in recent years a waves of them flooding Europe and then crime and terror attack rate rises up, then we complain about how they are the main reason these terror attacks increased, then idiots here on MAL
and other places call us racists, and they dont want you to even suspect them once a terror attack happens! lol how stupid humans can be? when i hear that a terror attack happened in Europe chances are high its done by those people.

They think they sound smart when they troll, but in fact they sound like fucking idiots, i mean we have pretty good example in this thread.
Jul 23, 2016 1:43 PM

Jan 2011
If you kill your enemies, you lose.
Jul 23, 2016 1:56 PM

Feb 2016
So apparently he wasnt a Muslim but he screamed Allahu Akbar according to a Muslim witness

Very very interesting.

Very Interesting indeed.
Jul 23, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2015
Dildry said:
So apparently he wasnt a Muslim but he screamed Allahu Akbar according to a Muslim witness

Very very interesting.

Very Interesting indeed.

well he was Iranian german so theres 110% chance that he was a muslim
Jul 23, 2016 2:31 PM

Feb 2016
ultravigo said:
Dildry said:

Very very interesting.

Very Interesting indeed.

Not all Iranians are Muslim even though Iran is a theocracy.
Jul 23, 2016 3:05 PM

Mar 2012
Dildry said:
ultravigo said:

No one said so except for racist trolls like Klassisch who was just fanning the flames
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 3:27 PM

Aug 2015
Dildry said:
ultravigo said:

so was he christian/jews?
'CNN reported that the woman named Lauretta told CNN she was in the McDonalds near the mall when a gunman emerged from the bathroom and started shooting. She told CNN’s Dugald McConnell: “I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom. He’s killing the children (…) The children were sitting to eat. They can’t run.” The man yelled “Allahu akbar!” she said, according to CNN.'
Jul 23, 2016 3:27 PM
Apr 2014
Dildry said:
ultravigo said:
Still, the majority of Iranians are Muslim and the attacker screamed 'Allahu Akbar' so it's very likely that he was, in fact, a Muslim.
Jul 23, 2016 3:32 PM

Aug 2015
Dildry said:
ultravigo said:

here's another FACT now you can't deny,can you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting
Jul 23, 2016 3:34 PM

Jan 2009
Gholy said:
Dildry said:
Still, the majority of Iranians are Muslim and the attacker screamed 'Allahu Akbar' so it's very likely that he was, in fact, a Muslim.
Since when do you have to be a Muslim to shout "Allahu Ahkar"? He probably just said what he has picked up from the Streets.
Jul 23, 2016 3:35 PM

Apr 2014
Anyone want to guess how many times this has to happen before people start removing the undesirables?

I'm not too optimistic, but you can only poke the hibernating bear so many times.
Jul 23, 2016 3:37 PM

Feb 2016
ultravigo said:
Dildry said:

here's another FACT now you can't deny,can you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting

Oh well yes it is most likely he is Muslim and especially from the Shia faith since 99.4% of Iran is Islamic.

But that little 0.6% ensures that you cannot state that him being Iranian certifies his ideology despite how much favourable your bet is than my neutral bet of his ideology.

Well I cant argue against your facts. You win. He is a Shia Muslim.
Jul 23, 2016 3:38 PM

Aug 2015
Noboru said:
Gholy said:
Since when do you have to be a Muslim to shout "Allahu Ahkar"? He probably just said what he has picked up from the Streets.

noow now
Noboru said:
Gholy said:

he was in fact a muslim CASE CLOSED
Jul 23, 2016 3:39 PM

Feb 2016
Noboru said:
Gholy said:

Who are you fooling here? Allahu Akbar wouldnt be an arabic phrase an unreligious man would say.

Unless he was a Christian or Jewish Terrorist attacker.
Jul 23, 2016 3:54 PM

Jan 2009
Altairius said:
Anyone want to guess how many times this has to happen before people start removing the undesirables?
You know as well as I that that is not possible without some quite radical Measures. What can be done is to make stricter Immigration/Asylum Rules (because there is obviously still a Lot to do with out supposedly already integrated ones), do more to integrate + help young People in Need and to require Parents to check potential Trouble Makers and their personal Environment themselves. For Example, I had to facepalm when I read that the Legal Guardians of the Würzburg Train Attacker didn't find it strange that he suddenly decided to go on Cycling Tour.

Also, the illegal Weapon Dealings need to be restricted and heavier fined. At least, he didn't get some semi-automatic Rifle or other Guns with more Fire Power.

We also need to fine everyone more strictly, who hinders Police Work on Purpose by spreading false Rumors and other Misinformation.
Jul 23, 2016 3:59 PM

Jan 2009
ultravigo said:

Having Muslim Parents doesn't necessarily make one one. Also, he was irreligious/cultural Muslim at best and there were no Ties to any radical Muslims Organizations found or that he would have had been anywhere deeply involved with his (Ir-)Religion.

Dildry said:
Who are you fooling here? Allahu Akbar wouldnt be an arabic phrase an unreligious man would say.
No one, if you consider that even Non-Muslims use the Phrase on the Internet to fool around.
Jul 23, 2016 4:01 PM

May 2009
Gholy said:
Dildry said:

He most likely didn't scream that. There is one witness account by an anonymous woman to CNN that claims this. This account isn't corroborated by any of the dozens of other witnesses and no one has come forward to German media nor German authorities with this claim.
Jul 23, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2014
Noboru said:
Altairius said:
You know as well as I that that is not possible without some quite radical Measures. What can be done is to make stricter Immigration/Asylum Rules (because there is obviously still a Lot to do with out supposedly already integrated ones), do more to integrate + help young People in Need and to require Parents to check potential Trouble Makers and their personal Environment themselves. For Example, I had to facepalm when I read that the Legal Guardians of the Würzburg Train Attacker didn't find it strange that he suddenly decided to go on Cycling Tour.

Also, the illegal Weapon Dealings need to be restricted and heavier fined. At least, he didn't get some semi-automatic Rifle or other Guns with more Fire Power.

We also need to fine everyone more strictly, who hinders Police Work on Purpose by spreading false Rumors and other Misinformation.

Even if you cut off immigration now, the damage is done. This will keep happening, and increasingly with the next generation (second generation Muslims in Western countries are even more violent than the first, and of course their birth rates are much higher than the native populations).

Deportations are not "radical measures", and there are ways of making people self-deport. Cut off their welfare and you'll get rid of most of them. There would undoubtedly be riots, but once that's over, you won't see these constant attacks anymore. I don't think there is any way that can be argued against.
Jul 23, 2016 4:06 PM

Feb 2016
Noboru said:
ultravigo said:

Having Muslim Parents doesn't necessarily make one one. Also, he was irreligious/cultural Muslim at best and there were no Ties to any radical Muslims Organizations found or that he would have had been anywhere deeply involved with his (Ir-)Religion.

Dildry said:
No one, if you consider that even Non-Muslims use the Phrase on the Internet to fool around.

Well sorry this isnt some Internet banter. This is a mass murder at a shopping center.

So why would he say Allahu Akbar then? He is a Persian he speaks the Persian language. Why would he specifically call out God in Arabic and add before the Arabic word of God. The Arabic word for Praise?

Dont you find that interesting?
Jul 23, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2009
Dildry said:
So why would he say Allahu Akbar then? He is a Persian he speaks the Persian language. Why would he specifically call out God in Arabic and add before the Arabic word of God. The Arabic word for Praise?
How am I supposed to know what's in the Head/Mind of some deranged Person? Besides, you can implement common Phrases into your own Language without having to learn or know the whole Language. Also, as @bacchi stated in #235, the Scream may be doubtable in the first Place.

@Altairius: I'll give you that, that the second Generation Immigrants (those, who were born and grew up here) are Trouble-Makers compared to their Parents and Grandparents, who had to work to come here and still have to get the Money to support their Children. The Birth Rate gets closer to the native Population.

Except for we had one Guy with an odd Mustache in Charge, who was also favoring Deportation except that no one really wanted to take the deported People in, so the "Final Solution" was a more radical one by having the unwanted Ethnicities killed through Overworking and other Methods. But I agree with the Welfare Cuts.
Jul 23, 2016 4:34 PM

Feb 2016
Noboru said:
Dildry said:
How am I supposed to know what's in the Head/Mind of some deranged Person? Besides, you can implement common Phrases into your own Language without having to learn or know the whole Language. Also, as @bacchi stated in #235, the Scream may be doubtable in the first Place.

@Altairius: I'll give you that, that the second Generation Immigrants (those, who were born and grew up here) are Trouble-Makers compared to their Parents and Grandparents, who had to work to come here and still have to get the Money to support their Children. The Birth Rate gets closer to the native Population.

Except for we had one Guy with an odd Mustache in Charge, who was also favoring Deportation except that no one really wanted to take the deported People in, so the "Final Solution" was a more radical one by having the unwanted Ethnicities killed through Overworking and other Methods.

Oh he was deranged now was he? No I dont and people especially in the ME dont do that for no reason.

Most Iranians and Kurds use this specific Arabic phrase because its what you say before the outloud call to prayer. They say Allahu Akbar and then go on usually in Arabic or their native language. Depends really.

Or its used when a disaster happens and people scream it when they do terrorist acts.

Now you could have instead of pointlessly argueing about this all the time just brought up the legitimacy of the source. Thats a good argument atleast.
Jul 23, 2016 4:48 PM

Apr 2014
Noboru said:
Dildry said:

Except for we had one Guy with an odd Mustache in Charge, who was also favoring Deportation except that no one really wanted to take the deported People in, so the "Final Solution" was a more radical one by having the unwanted Ethnicities killed through Overworking and other Methods. But I agree with the Welfare Cuts.

Those "other methods" are fabrications, but let's not get sidetracked with the past. This is a completely different situation, and there is no concern about who will "take them in". They will go back to their own societies. There might be some trouble for some of them in reentering those societies, but that's not our concern. Stop expecting people to put the interests of hostile groups above their own. On top of that, it's not like 100% of Muslims would be deported.
Jul 23, 2016 4:48 PM

Jan 2009
Dildry said:
Oh he was deranged now was he? No I dont and people especially in the ME dont do that for no reason.

Most Iranians and Kurds use this specific Arabic phrase because its what you say before the outloud call to prayer. They say Allahu Akbar and then go on usually in Arabic or their native language. Depends really.

Or its used when a disaster happens and people scream it when they do terrorist acts.

Now you could have instead of pointlessly argueing about this all the time just brought up the legitimacy of the source. Thats a good argument atleast.
Yes, he was under psychatric Treatment for Depression.

"Most" doesn't mean all, nor does it imply its exclusive Usage. This includes even the other Applications you have mentioned.

Or it is used without any deeper Meaning behind it.

If you see it as pointless, why do you even bother to reply? I have already taken Note of you not liking to think about the Possibility, that common Phrases like "Allahu Akbar" can be said without any deeper Meaning.
Jul 23, 2016 4:51 PM

Jan 2009
Altairius said:
Those "other methods" are fabrications, but let's not get sidetracked with the past. This is a completely different situation, and there is no concern about who will "take them in". They will go back to their own societies. There might be some trouble for some of them in reentering those societies, but that's not our concern. Stop expecting people to put the interests of hostile groups above their own. On top of that, it's not like 100% of Muslims would be deported.
Right, it's a quite edgy Topic and the Situation is different. Muslims have a Country to return to, Jews didn't have and Gypsies still don't have one.
Jul 23, 2016 5:01 PM

Feb 2016
Noboru said:
Dildry said:

Yes, he was under psychatric Treatment for Depression.

"Most" doesn't mean all, nor does it imply its exclusive Usage. This includes even the other Applications you have mentioned.

Or it is used without any deeper Meaning behind it.

If you see it as pointless, why do you even bother to reply? I have already taken Note of you not liking to think about the Possibility, that common Phrases like "Allahu Akbar" can be said without any deeper Meaning.

Oh yes I would love to see you argue this for the same case but in a Christian Terrorist attack and said Christian Terrorist would scream Dues Ve Vult or "PRAISE JESUS CHRIST" and argue that it doesnt mean anything and that it doesnt mean he is in with a religious fundementalist group.

Or how about HAIL HITLER and kill some Jews in Israel and claim that said phrase has no relation with German Nazis.

Be realistic Allahu Akbar is not an empty common phrase that people throw around for the heck of it. The phrase is used for Prayer,When a disaster happens or if you are a Fundementalist you decide to do a terrorist attack.

Whoever does that which I do not know in real life is ignorant. Especially people in the ME treat said phrase with Value.Unlike you Westerners throwing OMG around freely.
DildryJul 23, 2016 5:14 PM
Jul 23, 2016 5:18 PM

Apr 2014
Noboru said:
Altairius said:
Right, it's a quite edgy Topic and the Situation is different. Muslims have a Country to return to, Jews didn't have and Gypsies still don't have one.

And I'm not saying "deport Jews and Gypsies", although Jews do have a country. I would argue that the ideal would be that Gypsies have a land of their own, given that they do tend to have problems integrating into Western countries. Perhaps they would be fairly compatible with modern day Egypt or similar countries.
Jul 23, 2016 5:54 PM

Mar 2012
Aaaaand now he's confirmed to be christian. Oh fucking LOL
End Zionazism
Jul 23, 2016 8:26 PM

Jan 2016
According to the bbc the shooter was a nutjob 'obsessed with mass shootings'.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2016 10:56 PM

Nov 2009
Sorakaa said:
ultravigo said:

it's really not conformed though

Oh god, let me guess, you watch tyt?

You said the same thing about every other terrorist attack right?
That awkward moment when . . . Well, you get the point.

----------------------------------------------

I'll just say that reading the first few pages, posted prior to recent revelations as to the identity of the shooter, is rather "funny", although it also kind of reminded me, there hasn't been any mass shooting in the US lately perpetrated by a simply insane kid (nowadays its always terrorism / fuck cops / etc.)
Jul 23, 2016 11:10 PM

Jun 2015
I think it's pathetic how people start pointing fingers before any information is released, but it's also quite sad.
Jul 23, 2016 11:25 PM

Aug 2013
Looks like this is not terrorism just happened to happen at a bad time. Just another crazy kid revenge shooting but not at a school this time.

Ozul said:
I think it's pathetic how people start pointing fingers before any information is released, but it's also quite sad.

Its called speculating and its what humans do.
Jul 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Jan 2009
Dildry said:
]Oh yes I would love to see you argue this for the same case but in a Christian Terrorist attack and said Christian Terrorist would scream Dues Ve Vult or "PRAISE JESUS CHRIST" and argue that it doesnt mean anything and that it doesnt mean he is in with a religious fundementalist group.
*DEUS VULT (God will/wants it). Also again, a simple Sentence alone doesn't make one religious motivated or being a Supporter of a certain Group. You also seem to forget that it wasn't a Middle Easterner that just came to Germany, but someone who has already lived in Germany since his Birth and may have been influenced by the Language and Culture to freely say "Allahu Akbar" just like "Oh my God". But let's just leave it at the Doubt of the Perpetrator having cast those Words instead of going in Circles again and again.

Altairius said:
And I'm not saying "deport Jews and Gypsies", although Jews do have a country. I would argue that the ideal would be that Gypsies have a land of their own, given that they do tend to have problems integrating into Western countries. Perhaps they would be fairly compatible with modern day Egypt or similar countries.
You're not saying it now under the current Circumstances, but who knows how the Situation would have been if there were Masses of less educated Jews, Gypsies or any other Group of People coming in as Gastarbeiter and/or Asylum Seekers.
Jul 24, 2016 12:45 AM

Apr 2014
Noboru said:
Altairius said:
You're not saying it now under the current Circumstances, but who knows how the Situation would have been if there were Masses of less educated Jews, Gypsies or any other Group of People coming in as Gastarbeiter and/or Asylum Seekers.

I doubt those Jews would be nearly as violent as Muslims, but yes, I'd still say set up a safe zone in their countries and have them go there until the conflict is sorted out. Then again, when Europeans had conflicts, they didn't flee to China or wherever. They sorted it out and got on with it. Maybe we don't have to be the babysitters of the world? Also, remember that only about a sixth of these migrants are actual Syrian refugees.
Jul 24, 2016 12:49 AM

Aug 2014
Mikasa said:
Dildry said:

No one said so except for racist trolls like Klassisch who was just fanning the flames

Ha Ha Ha

I've never said "all Iranians are Muslims" you've just pulled that out of your ass.

I said most terror attacks has been done by people with an immigrant background, which this Iranian is, increased immigrants (mainly third-world) = increased crime, this was the issue, I didn't even mention the word "Muslim" in my previous posts. (not my problem if most of them happen to follow that religion)

The fact that you're twisting facts (in post 170), twisting my words and what I've said, not responding correctly, using ad hominem and misrepresenting my point, proves to me that you're hopeless now and you've lost the argument.

Nothing new though, kicking trolls butts like you is a thing i do occasionally.
Jul 24, 2016 12:51 AM

Jan 2009
Altairius said:
I doubt those Jews would be nearly as violent as Muslims, but yes, I'd still say set up a safe zone in their countries and have them go there until the conflict is sorted out. Then again, when Europeans had conflicts, they didn't flee to China or wherever. They sorted it out and got on with it. Maybe we don't have to be the babysitters of the world? Also, remember that only about a sixth of these migrants are actual Syrian refugees.
Fair enough Point with the Jews not being as violent for they are not known as such, but the Tensions between ethnic Germans and Foreigners would have still remained. You also seem to have forgotten that many Germans fled to South America and other distant Regions, however they had all the Reason to as an actively persecuted Group. Plus, they didn't have any major Welfare Benefits and had to work for their Survival unlike with the Masses of current Social Benefit Asylum Seekers over here.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.