Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 24, 2016 2:02 AM

Jan 2008
Inugirlz said:
the subbers really need to not sub the japanese names for the english ones. Ugh. Most annoying thing to hear Mayoi but see Maya or hear Chihiro and see Mia. Stop.

On Crunchy Roll you have the option to pick up either version: with original or localized names, whichever you fancy more. I'm partial to English names myself, I played all games with these, so it would be awkward a bit to switch to Naruhodo, Mayoi, etc. I'm aware that they say Japanese ones, but to be honest seeing English names on screen and having the original quirks from the Japanese version simultaneously is not uncomfortable to me at all. I'm glad there is a an option to pick up your prefered script version.
Apr 24, 2016 2:14 AM

Aug 2012
xizor said:

That's not true, her physical appearance changes when she is channeling someone.
For some reason people in the courtroom usually don't notice that.
Ok I forgot because as far as I remember it's just a depiction since the games on NDS was voiceless, only "Objection!" and the likes of it were voiced. So to ensure players that it's Mia, they also changed the body of Maya. Well, feel free to correct me though since I haven't touched the game in years :D

Btw on which case will Mia's appearance play important role..!!??? Don't forget to put a spoiler tag.
Apr 24, 2016 2:30 AM

Apr 2015
vytah said:
Repeat_it_in_red said:
In violation with:
Knox 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 8th
and Van Dines 1st, 5th, 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 19th, and 20th b)

For comparison, this case in the game breaks Knox 1st and Van Dine 17th and 19th too. Although this case was short, so Knox 1st doesn't feel like it should apply.

Since at no point in the game guessing is a viable tactic, so the case in the game doesn't break Knox 8th or Van Dine 1st.

It's hard for me to tell if this case in the game breaks Knox 6th or Van Dine 5th or 15th.

As for Van Dine 20th, the case in the game definitely doesn't break it (and that's one of many reasons why this anime sucks) – Phoenix finds the list in Mia's files, not gets it written down by a spirit medium.

As for supernatural stuff in general (Knox 2nd and Van Dine 8th), the first game uses it only to give hints to Phoenix, usually those hints would be obvious to someone smarter. I don't know if preventing Phoenix from being an idiot and not looking at the evidence is a violation, but that's all Mia's spirit does in the game.

I've never played the game myself, so thank you for the information. Every rule the game does not break while the anime does is sadly just a proof of the adaptation being poorly made.

The reason why I think Knox 1st should apply here is, that as a lawyer Chihiro probably had dozens of people who had a grudge against her. I think "work-related grudge" is a way too widely used and unspecified motive to reason the culprit out yourself in a case with a dead lawyer, etc.. Moreover the culprit was introduced first in the middle of the arc and iirc never mentioned beforehand.

I don't know if I got 20b) completely wrong, but wasn't it rather about the culprit being pressed into a situation where he confesses than about how a clue is presented? Obtaining the list through the spirit is more a violation of Van Dines 8th. And when Phoenix found the list in the office that means White never disposed of it, but wasn't that the reason why he committed the murder. So did the game completely change or leave out the whydunnit?

As for the supernatural: The more the "spirit" does the more unreasonable the whole case gets and the more the rules are violated (Like you said, the medium writing down the list was a quite big violation and also completely caused by the adaptation). I also recall that Van Dines 9th stated something like "There must be but one detective, a Deus Ex Machina" and in this case not the detective, but the spirit medium would be the "Deus Ex Machina", wouldn't it? Even if the spirit was only there in the game to prevent Wright from being a dumbass (which he really is. The case was note that special at all, when the clues were presented) I think it is not a good idea. When the spirit does something only the spirit could do, it would be the worst mystery ever, but if the spirit only points things out, that could already be known, it just serves as nothing, but a big "f*** you" to the case being a mystery. I think a fourth-wall-breaking hint or sth. like that would work better than any supernatural stuff.
Repeat_it_in_redJul 7, 2017 7:03 AM
Apr 24, 2016 2:54 AM
Jan 2009
SHiNRei_YaGaMi said:
Ok I forgot because as far as I remember it's just a depiction since the games on NDS was voiceless, only "Objection!" and the likes of it were voiced. So to ensure players that it's Mia, they also changed the body of Maya. Well, feel free to correct me though since I haven't touched the game in years :D

Btw on which case will Mia's appearance play important role..!!??? Don't forget to put a spoiler tag.

The fact that Maya body's change during spirit channeling is of capital importance at the end of case
Apr 24, 2016 3:31 AM

Aug 2012
Dark_Kain said:

The fact that Maya body's change during spirit channeling is of capital importance at the end of case
Apr 24, 2016 4:38 AM

Oct 2015
Konte said:
This episode felt a lot better...Naruhodo-kun saves the day!!! (Or his own ass again )

Better episode than the last. So Naruhodo saves his own ass with help from a spirit??

I thought this was gonna be a serious anime. Oh well looks like the spirits are here to say.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Apr 24, 2016 5:06 AM
Jan 2016
What Chihiro/Mia did when she first appeared is just say to Phoenix that the receipt is the key to solving the mystery. Phoenix could have realized about the receipt even without her help, but (1) the spirit channeling thing plays a larger part in the plot and (2) he is still a newbie attorney.

However, just because the mystery is solved it does not mean the case can be closed. As you can see, Mitsurugi/Edgeworth sought to make an appeal to the judge to extend the case, which is pretty much a dirty tactic. This is what separates AA from your usual mystery anime- being a courtroom drama, the challenge of undermining these dirty tactics also come to play. While this case does not really showcase this yet and the case was closed in a " supernatural" manner, Mia's intervention will be nothing more than reminding Phoenix to "turn things around" in the next cases.
Apr 24, 2016 5:17 AM

Sep 2010
So we finally hear the Pursuit Cornered track... but it seems to lack the effect it's supposed to have, possibly because it's so quiet. >.<

hithummah said:
so the case was solve by a spirit (plot armor) instead of good writing, that's alone leaves a bad taste to my elitists ego. I don't mind the silliness presentation but this not what I expected from a investigation/mystery anime. -snip-
Hm... on one hand, seeing Mia land the finishing blow on her own murderer is satisfying, in a certain way. On the other hand, it seems a bit contrived for Mia to interfere at the last second. The game may have done it a bit better by having Phoenix faint instead of shout, wake up in the lobby, and Mia tell him about the receipt there. Other cases also have other characters step in at the last second to bail Phoenix out of an impossible corner. It -can- be a good thing when done right.

If you want to see Phoenix land the final blow (but still require Mia to point out the receipt since no-one has noticed it) and not require the list of names, see the live-action film: https://youtu.be/aDKW88ALnOs?t=33m8s (Yes, that guy with the dark coat, long hair and dark glasses is this adaptation's version of Redd White...)

Also, it looks kinda bad at the end when Maya just grabs Phoenix's hand instead of Phoenix taking Maya's hand voluntarily...

Arikado- said:
Ciara said:

In the anime? Definitely! Phoenix was always grasping at straws and bluffing the hell outta these trials, but it's like they tried to make Maya more relevant than Phoenix. Okay, we get it, she's cute, don't take Phoenix's work away for him, okay? Altough Anime!Nick feels completely like a different character than Game!Nick. No sardonic comments, no smarty-pants inner monologue, no edge. He feels like a stample shounen MC with a good portion of bland added to the mix. When the most colourful (and I'm not talking about his design!) guy in the cast is Redd White - the antagonist you should be booing - you know something is off.

how had I not noticed this ... oh my :0

As I see Phoenix/Naruhodou looks weak (anime, and Miles/Kenji too), but I could not understand exactly why, I thought it was because of the short cross-examination. Indeed, this is a serious lack in his personality.
How did I not notice that too... o.o
TakataApr 24, 2016 5:46 AM
Apr 24, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2008
Repeat_it_in_red said:
I don´t know if I got 20b) completely wrong, but wasn´t it rather about the culprit being pressed into a situation where he confesses than about how a clue is presented? Obtaining the list through the spirit is more a violation of Van Dines 8th. And when Phoenix found the list in the office that means White never disposed of it, but wasn´t that the reason why he committed the murder. So did the game completely change or leave out the whydunnit?

In the game Mia has two files: one is a file on White, and that gets stolen by White in both anime and game. The second is a collection of newspaper clippings about unexplained suicides, with Mia's handwritten notes about her suspicions that White was behind them. White didn't find that second file, because it wasn't filed under W for "White", but S for "suicide" (in the original: こ for 小中 and し for 自殺).
Apr 24, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2015
vytah said:
In the game Mia has two files: one is a file on White, and that gets stolen by White in both anime and game. The second is a collection of newspaper clippings about unexplained suicides, with Mia's handwritten notes about her suspicions that White was behind them. White didn't find that second file, because it wasn't filed under W for "White", but S for "suicide" (in the original: こ for 小中 and し for 自殺).

That makes sense. Thanks.
Apr 24, 2016 7:46 AM
Mar 2012
hard to decide keep watching or drop...
Cases are better & make sense compared to Danganronpa, just as silly & ridiculous stuff happens. But DR had wacky & cute characters. Here the art is... near passing grade.
Osts are fine tho.
Apr 24, 2016 8:33 AM
Feb 2013
Well, in the game, the cases keep getting longer and better. I dunno about the next case, it's gonna be a hit or miss, but the one after is going to be a really good one to watch.
KendiKongApr 25, 2016 6:55 PM
Apr 24, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2015
Tokoya said:
What the hell was the significance of that masked warrior person at the end lol

Even though he's just doing his job, I still find it to be quite disgusting how lawyers like Edgeworth can defend obvious criminals like Mr. White

Thankfully he got what he deserved and Phoenix and Maya/Mia won the case....Speaking on Mia, she looks hot af in Maya's outfit lol

The final scene with Phoenix and Maya was nice too and I'm happy that Mia left the firm for him to inherit and that she's gonna watch over him :'')

That's so wrong.
Edgeworth is a prosecutor not a defense attorney. He hates criminals so bad that he uses dirty tricks to get them a Guilty verdict. Also once Edgeworth knows that the witness is the real killer, he will make sure the witness gets convicted.
Apr 24, 2016 10:22 AM

Apr 2011
If you guys think White was bad, you really haven't seen bad just yet. White is pretty damn tame compared to two certain guys that's gonna be coming in the future and another who is likely not going to be adapted.
Apr 24, 2016 1:51 PM

Jun 2015
The fansubs are horrible.
I haven't played any of the games...are they just as ridiculous as this anime is?
Apr 24, 2016 2:34 PM
Feb 2013
TrashDax said:
I haven't played any of the games...are they just as ridiculous as this anime is?

The fansubs are only like that to match the game's translations. so yes
Apr 24, 2016 3:33 PM

Mar 2009
Even the Judge couldn't help but notice Maya's sudden growth spurt.
Apr 24, 2016 4:26 PM

Jan 2015
TrashDax said:

If it's about "miso ramen = hamburguers".

You will not see a miso ramen or hamburguers in the Games, they just talk (text, not voice) about it, so it was easily changed in US version.

Same thing with characters' names.
Apr 24, 2016 5:20 PM

Sep 2013
ngl, I died laughing when Phoenix sees Maya turn into Mia. It isn't just her face that's different, his hands seem to know whats going on. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

same af lmao u mad bro 3spooki 5 me lelll
Apr 25, 2016 1:05 AM

Nov 2013
Ugh.. the anime make the characters look likes complete shit.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Apr 25, 2016 1:20 AM

Sep 2010
PiggyBancon said:
Tokoya said:
What the hell was the significance of that masked warrior person at the end lol

Even though he's just doing his job, I still find it to be quite disgusting how lawyers like Edgeworth can defend obvious criminals like Mr. White

Thankfully he got what he deserved and Phoenix and Maya/Mia won the case....Speaking on Mia, she looks hot af in Maya's outfit lol

The final scene with Phoenix and Maya was nice too and I'm happy that Mia left the firm for him to inherit and that she's gonna watch over him :'')

That's so wrong.
Edgeworth is a prosecutor not a defense attorney. He hates criminals so bad that he uses dirty tricks to get them a Guilty verdict. Also once Edgeworth knows that the witness is the real killer, he will make sure the witness gets convicted.
Not in this case at least. He didn't have to manufacture an alibi for White, but he did anyway. It's more like he'll do anything to get a guilty verdict for whoever the Prosecutor's Office sets him on.
Apr 25, 2016 8:14 AM
Apr 2016
mellyluvsurbutt said:
ngl, I died laughing when Phoenix sees Maya turn into Mia. It isn't just her face that's different, his hands seem to know whats going on. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Hes got to cross examine all the evidence thoroughly ;D
Apr 25, 2016 11:11 AM
Jul 2014
I will never get over the fact it took mia's ghost for Phoenix to realize paper has two sides, still love this series don't get me wrong but come on!
Apr 25, 2016 12:07 PM

Oct 2009
I'd probably drop this if I hadn't played the games.
Apr 25, 2016 12:17 PM

May 2009

I can't believe they put massive tits on the body of a 16 year old girl. Now she looks super creepy.
Apr 25, 2016 12:23 PM
Jul 2014
Takata said:
PiggyBancon said:

That's so wrong.
Not in this case at least. He didn't have to manufacture an alibi for White, but he did anyway. It's more like he'll do anything to get a guilty verdict for whoever the Prosecutor's Office sets him on.

Don't worry, his character development has already started. Next case he's going to start being sensible, and the one after that...well, is the very moment when everyone went from "geesh he's such a jerk" to "now that I know the full story I can't hate him. Wait, did he just become one of my favourite characters of the series ?" x)
(Edgeworth is immensely popular, he's my personal fave of the series too. He even has his own spin off)
Apr 25, 2016 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
This show is trainwreck. I don't know if it is because of the original story (I never played the games) or if the Japanese Judicial system is as fucked up as they portray it.
I mean here is a small list of things that are just batshit crazy about this whole story:
-A lawyer doing his own investigation and has the evidence in his pocket? Are you sure that lawyer never tampered with that evidence?
-We never got a warrant for that evidence. He says he found it in her room, the only way he can obtain that evidence is by breaking into her room and STEALING it.
-The girl that was accused was 17, a minor...
-Once a new person is accused, the former primary suspect is free to go?
-This American guy gets convicted of murder, because he knew there was a lamp in the office?
-There is only circumstancial evidence.
-Is she going to channel her dead lawyer sister and become a lawyer herself?
So many more things...

I don't know if it was the same in the game, but in a Western judicial system, all the accused would have been acquited because of lack of evidence and both lawyers would be sued for witholding evidence.

The animation is kind of meh. The sound & voicework is fine. The 3D is cringeworthy, but luckily there is not much of it. If you are a fan, then you might like it, but then again, if you are a fan, you are better of playing the game.
Apr 25, 2016 2:47 PM

Jun 2015
Seems like I didn't word that right.
With ridiculous I meant the anime itself, not the translations.
Like...guilty until proven innocent, mc being a complete moron, ghosts in the court etc.
Apr 25, 2016 4:47 PM

Jan 2016
I think this anime is pretty funny! I don't take it too seriously because it directly came as goofy but spirit world intervention, really? xD
Then I didn't play the game so maybe I would have a different opinion if I had.
Apr 25, 2016 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
Games are not 10/10, but are good. This poor adaptation is just useful to spoils some things like the culprit/murderer.

I will not explain anything more, because everything needed to be said is already on the topic / thread and games. I have not seen anyone who has played this criticizing it badly, unless some hater start playing now only with this intention.

Arikado-Apr 25, 2016 5:00 PM
Apr 25, 2016 5:33 PM

Dec 2008
That judge is an idiot.
Apr 25, 2016 6:48 PM
Feb 2013
Mysteriala said:
This show is trainwreck. I don't know if it is because of the original story (I never played the games) or if the Japanese Judicial system is as fucked up as they portray it.
I mean here is a small list of things that are just batshit crazy about this whole story:
-A lawyer doing his own investigation and has the evidence in his pocket? Are you sure that lawyer never tampered with that evidence?
-We never got a warrant for that evidence. He says he found it in her room, the only way he can obtain that evidence is by breaking into her room and STEALING it.
-The girl that was accused was 17, a minor...
-Once a new person is accused, the former primary suspect is free to go?
-This American guy gets convicted of murder, because he knew there was a lamp in the office?
-There is only circumstancial evidence.
-Is she going to channel her dead lawyer sister and become a lawyer herself?
So many more things...

I don't know if it was the same in the game, but in a Western judicial system, all the accused would have been acquited because of lack of evidence and both lawyers would be sued for witholding evidence.

The animation is kind of meh. The sound & voicework is fine. The 3D is cringeworthy, but luckily there is not much of it. If you are a fan, then you might like it, but then again, if you are a fan, you are better of playing the game.

Look, you just can't compare this game's court system with the American court system. You just have to think of this game's world as an entirely original world with its own court system.

Think of prosecutors and attorneys as detectives that can claim whatever evidence they need from crime scenes and use them however they want. I know its flawed, but that's the world they live in and you just kind of have to go with it.

And also, just don't take the anime too seriously. It's from a game that parodies the japanese court system. All characters are completely nuts with puns in their names.
KendiKongApr 25, 2016 7:00 PM
Apr 25, 2016 7:11 PM

Jan 2015
Not even your country's judicial system is same as in my country. Why should Ace Attorney's (Gyakuten Saiban) system be same as to any real system?

If it was like in your country, Maybe I would say that was wrong because in mine is different, so nothing changes.

However it is not unrealistic at all (system).
Arikado-Apr 25, 2016 7:16 PM
Apr 25, 2016 8:28 PM

Jan 2013
Great case, happy that it had a good ending, next case looks promising ;)
That was so dumb, like how Mitsurugi can ask for another day? It was obvious that he was just pushing time... that judge is just dumb lol
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 25, 2016 9:50 PM
Jul 2012
I honestly don't know how people can enjoy this without playing the games first. It's not completely horrible though. I'm just waiting for my Franziska.
Apr 26, 2016 1:25 AM

Jun 2015
I wonder how rush is this going to become. The fact that the bell boy was completely gone kind of bothered me. This definitely feels too fast paced. They also changed the end of the case, which kind of doesn't make any sense. She was supposed to keep it lowkey, that's why Mia gave it to Phoneix, not fucking throw it at Mr. White.
Apr 29, 2016 2:57 PM

Jul 2009
The pacing was allright. Most of the humor is stripped away, but the most important parts of each arc was present. I like how the arc was divided into a 3-parter instead of trying to stuff everything into one episode.

April May didn't seem as cute here as in the game, though. But her outburst scene was amazing. And the "special effects" they have when someone makes a really good counter argument are amazing. Not to forget how crazy the characters declared guilty get, screaming and drolling foam out of their mouths.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Apr 30, 2016 11:14 AM

Nov 2015
Best episode so far

May 1, 2016 12:42 AM

Jul 2008
Ah the sweet destruction of Edgy...let it continue with the next case!
May 27, 2016 6:43 AM
Mar 2011
Yeah, the supernatural thing was disappointing. I thought that if Chihiro was gone, the MC would have to become stronger and not rely on senpais.

It should be good to have a name dictionary because I don' understand who is who in the comments.

I didn't play the game, can anyone explain what the following is about:
Repeat_it_in_red said:
In violation with:

? Thanks.
May 27, 2016 7:12 AM

Apr 2013
naens said:
Yeah, the supernatural thing was disappointing. I thought that if Chihiro was gone, the MC would have to become stronger and not rely on senpais.

It should be good to have a name dictionary because I don' understand who is who in the comments.

I didn't play the game, can anyone explain what the following is about:
Repeat_it_in_red said:
In violation with:

? Thanks.

Sounds like somebody was quoting actual law articles and compare it to this series. Naturally, the original game was merely fictional and supposed to be a parody of the real life justice system itself, some things may be overlooked by the creator.

As for the supernatural element, the spirit channeling technique plays a very important role in various cases of the show, most notably the 2nd case, and the 4th case which is airing currently.

After that, the 6th and 8th cases of this show also gives significant highlight to the spirit channeling technique.

So ultimately, you would have to accept the supernatural elements as they are in this show. I actually believes that it actually makes the franchise much more interesting, the creators did an excellent work utilizing it in various cases.

Jun 21, 2016 8:11 PM
Oct 2015
I guess everyone was too focused on the pacing issues.

Did it seem to anyone that Mia was going to kiss Phoenix after the trial? I was almost fooled. Canonically, their relationship was of mentor/protege but anime adaptations need not always be accurate :)
Aug 2, 2016 1:37 AM

Dec 2012
So Mayoi's body changes depending on the person she's channeling, which includes make up. Channel Chihiro more. Need more oppai.

Thought Chihiro was going in for the kiss. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 5, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
This whole case was a joke. The closes thing they had to evidence besides a witness testimony for any of the criminals was Mayoi's name written down otherwise all they did was just point fingers at people.

It really started to annoy me when they just forgot everything the girl said about Mayoi committing the crime and just believed everything the American guy said.

I think Mitsurugi is a terrible prosecutor if all he needs is a witness testimony just to believe someone is guilty and be so confident about it without any other evidence.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Oct 6, 2016 2:36 PM

May 2012
Wonderful episode, really love how this is progressing!
Nov 16, 2016 8:14 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
It is still kinda hard, to see Mia dying just like that, been almost 2 years since I played this case. Rip Mia!
Jan 24, 2018 5:32 PM

Apr 2012
dosent he work there? how did he not know the lamp was new?
Aug 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
Does this mean that in tGyakuten Saiban universe there is a norm to be framed for murder just based one one witness alone? Because it certainly seemed like it.
You all need to watch Nami.

Feb 4, 2019 8:50 AM
Jul 2018
Well now that the two meh cases have ended we can get to the good stuff, tho I disliked the way the rushed through the second case, hope they do not skip the investigation days from now on. Redd was one of the two lamest villains in the first game, the other one being Sahwit, so I do not mind how they handled him here, even if they made him tamer than in the game. Hope they do not ruin the next one tho.

Also the visuals are really poor, even compared to the 15 year old game which looks better compared to the anime. I do not care that much tho, I just want them to follow the script faithfully!
May 12, 2020 6:04 PM

Oct 2009
Felt so satisfying seeing Edgeworth getting his ass owned more than the criminal. He should also be jailed for trying to bail out a murderer and since it was confessed, it would make him look bad in reality. That should taint his reputation.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

164 by Vikill »»
Yesterday, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

211 by Vikill »»
Sep 13, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

491 by Vikill »»
Sep 13, 4:59 PM

» Mia Fey

FiddlePie - Feb 22

4 by FiddlePie »»
Feb 23, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

56 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.