Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2016 11:08 AM

Nov 2011
Hamsters though...really? This is why ships keep firing on each other???

Also they got into the White ships as well so we might see those white ships and The Musashi fire at the Harekaze...that would suck!

Macchi parasailing though...*drool*
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 8, 2016 12:13 PM

Dec 2012
OK so the mice are the villains. Very good episode, the second half was great as usual.
May 8, 2016 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
Rin's backstory was sweet, she turned her running away all the time into something positive. Those hamster/rat things seem to have the ability to affect electronics because of the doctor's watch malfunctioning and the logs being deleted.
May 8, 2016 6:00 PM
Feb 2012

well looks like we know the rats/mice are the root cause of it

time to terminate them.

if Musashi in still around now with upgraded turrets

where is her nee-san Battleship Yamato?
May 8, 2016 7:31 PM

Apr 2012
dragoon20005 said:

well looks like we know the rats/mice are the root cause of it

time to terminate them.

?

Yeah that's right, have Ironhide blow up those little buggers...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 9, 2016 5:30 AM

May 2010
"Bang." cute <3

Seems like the teacher was being controlled by some hamster, too. Same goes for Moka's crew members.

God these girls are cool!

Misaki... you could be a bit more careful... Idek. I'm glad she can swim well tho. Tho that's a given, considering she's a ship captain.
May 9, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2013
i bet the rats did it
May 9, 2016 3:52 PM

Jul 2015
Its funny how this anime turned out to be so much more serious and not ridiculously funny and over-the-top like some of the other supposedly serious anime this season turned out to be. I never expected this anime to take the turns that it did, but I love it for that.

I'm assuming there was some sort of experimenting with rats as someone in that world had the idea of turning rodents into possible weapons, and then set them off into the ocean in boxes and such for ships to pick up.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 10, 2016 2:02 AM
Mar 2014
A great combination of relaxation and tension IMO. 9/10 I love it. That battle scene though. I was like "Run! Just run!" I mean they're facing the largest battleship in history carrying the largest naval artillery (that actually rhymes).

That creepy "I'm gonna dissect you" smile

In any case... Wilhelmina looks fucking hot!
May 10, 2016 2:07 AM
Mar 2014
Kotori_Sonoda said:
So Moka isn't possessed... yet.

I was totally expecting Shiro to slap Mike right there.

Yeah me too
I was a bit disappointed
Misaki somehow needs it
May 10, 2016 2:07 AM
Mar 2014
Kotori_Sonoda said:
So Moka isn't possessed... yet.

I was totally expecting Shiro to slap Mike right there.

Yeah me too
I was a bit disappointed
Misaki somehow needs it
May 10, 2016 4:43 AM
Mar 2012
White ship reinforcements got rat infestation too. See more guys this ep.
Musashi completely badass. The guard's torpedo's were very cool too diving midway.
Transmission devices & Doc's watch scrambled.
Captain so ready to jump for dolphins.
Indecisive girl's backstory, don't care for her tho
Why the red investigator has cat ears?
Danke schoen!
Moka barricaded herself from mutiny or rats.
Akeno hits random (not) reef in middle of ocean.
May 10, 2016 11:08 AM

Jun 2015
The rodents are not the end enemy. Someone is using them to achieve whatever motive(s) they have. It could be the Abyss organization since it was found in their delivery box. And I am still suspicious of the instructer.

The Harekaze's Nurse seems to caught on the rodents manipulation of electronic waves. It was a good thing she stopped the torpedo girl from touching it. She could have ended up being possessed. phew.

More the wrist watch gone haywire when they were talking about disecting it. So it could be that the rodent understands them (not likely) or at least is able to discern any threat (to it) from the electric signals (emit by the human brain).

About Misaki, I, for one, liked her choice. Sometimes one have to make unpopular decisions for the greater good or to not regret it later; the later being Misaki's case. She can't just abandon her childhood friend after seeing her in a seemingly life threatening situation, and even more so after experiencing the same and being on the run for their lives for two weeks. True, the crew will be dejected if she made that call, and that, she is being selfish in that but that is her choice to make; to look good in the eyes of people-abiding by the popular opinion or to go save her friend-rejecting the popular opinion and look bad in the eyes of people. And she had the balls to make that decision and she will be satisfied in that and won't regret it later for the rest of the series-which I think we have seen plenty in anime. So I am glad to see someone breaking the tradition for once.
HijaziMay 13, 2016 10:24 AM
May 10, 2016 10:55 PM

Aug 2013
If nothing else, Misaki learned that the Captain of the Musashi (at least) is apparently not in control of the vessel and appears to be being held captive. This could be valuable intelligence.
May 11, 2016 6:28 PM

Jun 2013
This is starting to get really damn good!
May 12, 2016 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
Misaki cares a lot about Moka, she even got herself in danger to get closer to the ship.
So I believe the hamsters are the reason why everyone is going crazy...
May 12, 2016 10:34 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! suddenly a cool intense naval battleships episode! although they're no match for Musashi.
And I thought there were no males on this show...
that hamster is a cancer!
5/5!

May 13, 2016 1:54 AM

Jun 2014
Wow. Uh... That was actually pretty cool...

I'm impressed...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 13, 2016 8:39 AM

Sep 2008
The captain should not have left the ship when it was in danger. The vice-captain is much better suited to be the captain anyway. The German girl should then become the vice-captain, they would work well together.

The current captain should be demoted to latrine duty when she returns. She's moe and all but really shouldn't be the captain.

I don't want Navigator-chan to cry to I'm definitely watching next week.
May 14, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2012
Reminded me of Battleship movie. So the ships (and crews) were being controlled by some unknown entity..!??
The nurse's watch was acting up. Maybe their ship was sailing around some sort of Triangle area..!??

The welcome party was cute and Wilhelmina was really hot in swimsuit. I really wish Moka is alright ~
May 14, 2016 10:59 PM

Mar 2015
The lack of Bernoulli's Principle aircraft doesn't make any sense at all.

May 16, 2016 3:20 PM

Feb 2013
Beware the mind-control-rats infestation. Looks like Moka isn't in control of her ship.
May 18, 2016 9:38 AM

Jan 2014
Mashiro Munetani and Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingenohl Friedeburg are the true best girls. Any scene with them is a good scene. :)

Oh and it seems like our assumptions that the rat is evil is more or less confirmed now. The question is more about who is behind all of this rather.

I really prefer Munetani as captain better. Better mind in times of great distress. A captain never abandons her ship. The heck? She went on that speedboat and went to the hostile ship. -.- Business always goes before emotions. That's just how it is. There is absolutely no getting around that. Well, there is a line that you can cross but that lady is the dang captain of her vessel. No. Don't leave your post.
zeron824May 18, 2016 9:41 AM
May 19, 2016 7:08 AM

Nov 2009
As for captain going out to try and contact Musashi - yes, that was obviously a bad decision. Why do you expect 100% green crew to perform perfectly? I'm sure all the things that are happening are taking a toll on their sanity.

GuidedCursor said:
The lack of Bernoulli's Principle aircraft doesn't make any sense at all.

Maybe rodents have just erazed them from all the databases, as part of their plans of world conquest?

These kind of planes seem absent too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_effect_vehicle
At least, the skipper doesn't look like it's one of them.

Fiji said:
Also, the instructor who did the mutiny that got those treats... there is something like a white bracelet (with technology in it). What in the hell.

Most likely it's a computer bracelet. Which might:
1) contain orders from the conspiracy behind the rats.
2) re-activate the dormant aggression virus.
3) authorize the wearer to open doors in the hospital, allowing the instructor to escape. Note that this can be to protect the instructor from potential assassins, who want to deny aggression virus' existence.
May 29, 2016 7:00 PM

May 2015
salmon-kun said:
Plot Twist: The Anime

Well, thats it x)
It seems that anything can be alright, another rats on boys ships and these reefs on Misaki trajectory...

Wondering how she could be saved
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2016 10:42 AM

Nov 2015
Of course there will be a swimsuit episode!
This episode was enjoyable, good battle scenes

Jun 9, 2016 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
It's true, that Akeno made a mistake, but so what? She is not a fucking robot. I wouldn't mind Wilhelmina taking control, but Mashiro? Hell no! Basically, all she ever did, was saying how unlucky she is. With her as a captain, they would be doomed.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 24, 2016 4:43 AM

Apr 2009
Woah Sarushima really sunk in one hit by a dummy torpedo. o_O Enough kinetic energy to punch a hole in the hull? I've reviewed episode 1, it seems Furushou with glazed eyes and all indicating she wasn't in control or something herself deleted the logs before they sunk. The red-eyed rodents seems to also causes electromagnetic interference.

This pinpoint-accurate artillery interception is ludicrous (as always) but still amazing to watch! XD

I can understand how she feels and even empathize with her but that was irresponsible, leaving your own ship like in the middle of a dangerous engagement. >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 30, 2016 6:49 AM

Mar 2015
I like the subtle fanservice with all of them battling in their swimsuits!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 13, 2016 9:35 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Pretty decent development, let's see what's next!
Sep 26, 2016 12:50 PM

Sep 2014
Right amount of fanservice. Not too much.

Looks like those filthy rats can both possess people and hack electronics! D:
Let's hope Minami's investigation succeeds.
May 24, 2017 10:48 AM

Sep 2013
Suspicion cleared and mi-chan welcoming party but the musashi is filled with rodents.
Mike was too selfish with going to save her friend without saying anything to the crew :(
Feb 8, 2020 7:36 AM

Sep 2018
Also this time the episoid is engaging, when you start to get serious, but the light moments are equally pleasant to follow. The only flaw is in the script, when there are too obvious forcing in the narration of events. Although there are swimwear, it was not predominant on the narrative, in fact I did not even realize it, wow!
Oct 8, 2021 7:51 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. I wonder, if these problems deliberately were chosen to do right now.. When Blue Mermaid new academy girls started their training.. Like.. Can they be targeted?.. Not sure.. Even if it's due to hamster and stuff - hamster still could be made this way by someone in particular..
Huh.. I saw at least 2 hamsters there on "Musashi"..
It seems that Moeka managed to isolate?.. Well, not sure for how long she can last, though, as maybe no water or food in where she isolated..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

153 by Shirowhite01 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

62 by Shirowhite01 »»
Oct 12, 6:20 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.