Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2016 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
so much motorcycles fan services....with a lot of sponsor....hahahaha
Apr 4, 2016 6:45 PM
Nov 2015
Onsa is hilarious! I really enjoyed that first ep.
Apr 4, 2016 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
I was loving Onsa's hair since I first saw her.

Hane is also wonderfully retarded.
Apr 4, 2016 7:23 PM

Nov 2014
That was really strange and funny, how much anime industry is thinking to exploit this "cute girls doing x thing" stuff i wonder... and this is the response.

4/5 the episode.
Apr 4, 2016 7:28 PM

Jun 2013
I hope this doesn't end up being another anime that gets shit upon because it's just silly harmless fun.
Apr 4, 2016 8:08 PM

Nov 2011
i feel offended that Lime-senpai wasnt in the ending theme.
She is Best girl!!
Hate Keeps me warm
Apr 4, 2016 9:01 PM
Mar 2014
Really enjoyed the first episode, I can tell this will be one my favourites for the season already.
Apr 4, 2016 9:17 PM

Mar 2009
bastek66 said:
I'm warning you about Onsa

Uhh, what?

Anyway, compared to Cerberus and Hundred, this is a masterpiece. It had a few funny moments, too. I'll stick with it for now.

Move over, Hermes. We've got another talking motorcycle in anime.
Apr 4, 2016 9:33 PM

Dec 2012
As an avid motorcyclist, I approve!

Makes me cringe a little to not see them wearing half face helmets and shitty cloth gloves without knuckle protectors.. Except for Suzuki girl who is best girl cause I don't know what I'd do without my Suzuki q_q
Apr 4, 2016 10:16 PM
Sep 2014
...I really dislike Onsa. I mean, it's always funny when some idiot acts like he/she knows everything and gets rekt afterward, but...I don't know, it wasn't executed in a way that made it difficult to hate her; she simply came across as an arrogant prick, especially near the end. I'm going to give it one more episode to change my mind, but if it doesn't get any better I'll probably drop it then. ._.
Apr 4, 2016 10:31 PM

Oct 2013
This episode bored me to tears. The only funny part to me was the John F. Kennedy bit (granted that was really funny). The MC's personality kinda pisses me off and is pretty cringy, and the other characters are so uninteresting. Even though the characters talked about how much they love bikes and their random knowledge of them, their passion didn't resonate with me because of how blandly it's presented (dialogue-wise).

Maybe one or two more episodes to see if this picks up, but I'm really not feeling it.
Apr 4, 2016 10:54 PM

Jun 2013
Very cute and seems to be following the manga pretty well, though the pacing is a bit quick.
Apr 4, 2016 11:37 PM

Feb 2016
You guys have no idea the irony of my bike being inoperable for a while just a week before an anime about bikes that I've been looking forward to for a year premiers. Sad sad. But I loved the episode. I'm excited for the rest of the series.

You don't know the half of it, shaggy.
Apr 4, 2016 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
masa95 said:
You guys have no idea the irony of my bike being inoperable for a while just a week before an anime about bikes that I've been looking forward to for a year premiers. Sad sad. But I loved the episode. I'm excited for the rest of the series.

You don't know the half of it, shaggy.

My first bike, a Honda Vf400f(1982), was so run down and busted that I ended up walking it more than actually riding it

I know how you feel man q_q
Apr 4, 2016 11:53 PM

Feb 2016
My first bike, a Honda Vf400f(1982), was so run down and busted that I ended up walking it more than actually riding it

Yeah. And it was just getting nice outside AND I had this brand new anime based off of a manga I've loved and enjoyed.
Once I get this new engine, I'm setting a new lap time on my local mountain pass. My clutch fingers are getting itchy.
Apr 4, 2016 11:58 PM

Jun 2015
CGDCT on bikes? It was pretty good though.
:)
Apr 5, 2016 12:02 AM

Dec 2012
masa95 said:

Yeah. And it was just getting nice outside AND I had this brand new anime based off of a manga I've loved and enjoyed.
Once I get this new engine, I'm setting a new lap time on my local mountain pass. My clutch fingers are getting itchy.

The cold season is just starting for me so I won't get as much time to ride any more -_-

But when I finished watching this and the OVA, pretty much nodding to all the problems they were having xD I just had to go for a ride x)

I feel like Onsa is pretty elitist for someone who rides a motard :P It's an okay one but nothing special
Apr 5, 2016 12:06 AM

Feb 2016
I feel like Onsa is pretty elitist for someone who rides a motard :P It's an okay one but nothing special

Apr 5, 2016 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
masa95 said:

Oh fair enough x) I'm a Suzuki fanboy too so she was getting to me also xD
Apr 5, 2016 12:24 AM

Jan 2015
Wow ok...definitely better than what I had expected
Apr 5, 2016 12:31 AM

Apr 2013
I like Onsa's hairstyle--that's about it. What the fuck was that about "Baita"?

How did this show get greenlit? Someone better get into a (real) motorcycle accident or this show's never going to be rated above a "5" because this show's totally lost on me.
Apr 5, 2016 12:54 AM

Jul 2010
Character's are ok. Staying for the bikes though.
Apr 5, 2016 12:59 AM

Mar 2013
Actually not that bad...? Kinda funny with the talking bike. Really liked this Rin girl as well.

LittleStar said:
Wait a minute... isn't it Kinjou Shingo from "Yowamushi Pedal"?

Yeah it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw him, lol. Nice reference there.
Apr 5, 2016 1:01 AM
Dec 2015
This resembles K-On too much... Well, the anime is good, a CGDCT about bikes... Well, maybe I'll watch it through the end...

The talking motorcycle is a girl who experience 'things' when she was a human.
Apr 5, 2016 1:04 AM
Apr 2013

The Stig has finally enter the anime realm.
Apr 5, 2016 2:03 AM

May 2014
Lil-Bird said:
I like Onsa's hairstyle--that's about it. What the fuck was that about "Baita"?

How did this show get greenlit? Someone better get into a (real) motorcycle accident or this show's never going to be rated above a "5" because this show's totally lost on me.

LOL, I think pretty much the same way u do. However, I didnt contemplate the possibility of an accident. That could change things for the better (especially if the mc gets her head ripped off, its like cancer to my ears whenever i hear her speak XD)
Apr 5, 2016 3:30 AM

Dec 2011
PSA for all angsty, edgy teenagers out there. There will be NO accidents, and no sad times, you better drop this before you unknowingly begin to have fun.
RaspberryKissesApr 5, 2016 3:43 AM
Apr 5, 2016 5:02 AM

May 2009
I'm surprised no one posted this
Apr 5, 2016 5:09 AM

Dec 2012
bastek66 said:
I'm surprised no one posted this

May isn't that dumb.. xD
Apr 5, 2016 5:13 AM
Dec 2009
Onsa has cool hair, nice to see a girl with natural waves! This show is a must-watch for motorcycle lovers but I'm more of a car person so I'm not sure what I think yet...
Apr 5, 2016 5:46 AM
Jan 2015
Got to say I'm surprised and kind of sad the show is already rated this low. Hopefully people will enjoy the rest of the series more
Apr 5, 2016 6:21 AM

May 2010
"Only a fool rides a bike" I don't like driving bikes, thanks for defending me.

Lol at that vibrating joke.
Helmet-senpai is fun.
The heck the bike can talk... Oh well, who cares. I'll just get used to it.

Onsa is the Karamatsu of this season, lmao. I like her.

"Riding a man" I swear this has more adult jokes than it seems it'd. I like the bike, too.
Wow Hane sure can ride it. The blonde though lmao. She fell and Hane is like "is the motorbike okay?" PLS.

I like it, I'm in. It's actually hilarious, the yuri bait is genuinely nice for once, that too. 8/10 for this episode, and I can see it get better. This deserves a better score, idek why you guys dislike it. Already better than Rolling Girls.
Apr 5, 2016 6:25 AM

Aug 2012
Those eyebrows though, it's kinda bothering my concentration watching..!!!

Yui + Mugi = Sakura Hane ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Apr 5, 2016 6:32 AM

Feb 2015
Ohh shit, a good K-ON + Rolling Girls coming on!
Apr 5, 2016 6:32 AM

Apr 2011
I've been eyeing this anime ever since it was announced. I never expect this would be fun.
Apr 5, 2016 6:47 AM

May 2014
RasberryKisses said:
PSA for all angsty, edgy teenagers out there. There will be NO accidents, and no sad times, you better drop this before you unknowingly begin to have fun.

If this was addressed at me (considering my comment is just above yours), I will just let you know an anime doesn't need to have accidents or death to be good or entertaining. However, imho, a slice of life anime about cute girls doing cute things needs to have at least something going for it (witty humour, non-cliche well thought out characters that can push the story forward, and generally some sort of conflict/objective to drive the plot). THIS ANIME HAS NOTHING.

Hence, maybe if something drastic and unexpected happened, the writers might get some inspiration and try to do things a bit differently to adapt to this change. Considering I find imo this series to be going absolutely nowhere with its uninteresting story or cookie cutter moe characters, anything you do to the story at this point won't change my opinion of it.

So in that case, y not introduce an accident or a character death? Its not gonna make the show worse, so the writers might as well try it, they won't lose anything in terms of quality (which is nonexistent at this point).

P.S. I have nothing against you if you like the anime, but don't assume that just because I don't like an anime which in my opinion has the word cliche written all over it, and is as unoriginal as it gets, that I'm an edgy akame-ga-kill-obsessed teenager. (Nothing wrong with akame ga kill either, just that the quality is undeniably lacking)
AlvenzoApr 5, 2016 6:53 AM
Apr 5, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2012
hane is such an airhead lmao
this was not bad i suppose, i hope it still gets better though.
Apr 5, 2016 6:53 AM

Dec 2012
alvenzo95 said:
RasberryKisses said:

If this was addressed at me (considering my comment is just above yours), I will just let you know an anime doesn't need to have accidents or death to be good or entertaining. However, imho, a slice of life anime about cute girls doing cute things needs to have at least something going for it (witty humour, non-cliche well thought out characters that can push the story forward, and generally some sort of conflict/objective to drive the plot). THIS ANIME HAS NOTHING.

Hence, maybe if something drastic and unexpected happened, the writers might get some inspiration and try to do things a bit differently to adapt to this change. Considering I find imo this series to be going absolutely nowhere with its uninteresting story or cookie cutter moe characters, anything you do to the story at this point won't change my opinion of it.

So in that case, y not introduce an accident or a character death? Its not gonna make the show worse, so the writers might as well try it, they won't lose anything in terms of quality (which is nonexistent at this point).

"Lets promote motorcycle culture by having one of the characters die a horribly gruesome death". "K-on would've been better if there was a school shooting at the end." "Clannad would've been a better show if they added tits and action"
Apr 5, 2016 7:00 AM

May 2014
Objurgo said:
alvenzo95 said:

"Lets promote motorcycle culture by having one of the characters die a horribly gruesome death". "K-on would've been better if there was a school shooting at the end." "Clannad would've been a better show if they added tits and action"

U clearly have not read or understood anything of what I just said. I love Clannad, its one of my favourite anime possibly, and although I haven't yet seen K-On, I've heard good things about it and will eventually check it out. A series is not made better by gratuitous violence or sex, but there's no harm in trying to do that and maybe experiment on a series which from the first episode is total trash (my opinion). Will it automatically be better by doing that? maybe not, but at least it creates some sort of conflict/plot (however bad it is) which this series doesnt have. And if the series continues at its current pace, in my opinion it will stay as total trash. So whats the harm, you definitely won't make things worse...

Anyways, at this point im just repeating what i already said. You should just read things properly and understand what you're reading before commenting i guess is my point.

P.S. Oh and if this show is used to promote motorcycle culture in Japan, I fear for the future of motorcycle culture.
AlvenzoApr 5, 2016 7:08 AM
Apr 5, 2016 7:16 AM

Dec 2012
alvenzo95 said:
Objurgo said:

U clearly have not read or understood anything of what I just said. I love Clannad, its one of my favourite anime possibly, and although I haven't yet seen K-On, I've heard good things about it and will eventually check it out. A series is not made better by gratuitous violence or sex, but there's no harm in trying to do that and maybe experiment on a series which from the first episode is total trash (my opinion). Will it automatically be better by doing that? maybe not, but at least it creates some sort of conflict (however bad it is) which this series doesnt have. And if the series continues at its current pace, in my opinion it will stay as total trash. So whats the harm, you definitely won't make things worse...

Anyways, at this point im just repeating what i already said. You should just read things properly and understand what you're reading before commenting i guess is my point.

lol, you're not going to like K-on, because it has the same feeling as this show. The first episode always sets the tone for the rest of the show, so it will not differ from what you have seen here. For them to suddenly slap a tragedy into it would feel out place and un-earned as there is no indication or foretelling of it ever happening. You can't just insert themes without proper working up towards, because then a series will feel contrived. There's a reason many people think the end of Clannad is an ass pull, because they never payed attention to all the themes and subtleties the series was showing us. Thus the "deus ex machina" critique that is so commonly made.

You accuse me of not understanding what you wrote when you fail to comprehend what my retort was. This anime is clearly to promote motorcycles and motorcycle culture in a ways way. To have someone seriously injured and/or die, is counter-intuitive to that goal. You won't like this show, you're not in any way into motorbikes. You don't like SoL/CGDCT. Okay fair enough. But don't make ignorant comments like "Someone's gotta die or it's a 3/10 from me XDXDXD". Of course it won't make the show better, no, there is no use in trying that considering what I just stated previously.

Don't keep stating that things are just your opinion. I'm not an idiot. And it suggests to me that you're not completely sure of your argument and backing down from it a little.

If you want to see some cool dudes on motorbikes killing each other, watch Akira. I've heard that it's a fantastic movie and really need to watch it :P
Apr 5, 2016 7:31 AM

Dec 2011
alvenzo95 said:
RasberryKisses said:

P.S. I have nothing against you if you like the anime, but don't assume that just because I don't like an anime which in my opinion has the word cliche written all over it, and is as unoriginal as it gets, that I'm an edgy akame-ga-kill-obsessed teenager. (Nothing wrong with akame ga kill either, just that the quality is undeniably lacking)

Watches first episode, declares - "THIS ANIME HAS NOTHING."

Job well done, mate i r8 8/8
Apr 5, 2016 7:35 AM

Nov 2010
It was good and fun.
I actually was prepared to drop it but i'm gonna watch the next episode.
Apr 5, 2016 7:49 AM

May 2014
Objurgo said:
alvenzo95 said:

U clearly have not read or understood anything of what I just said. I love Clannad, its one of my favourite anime possibly, and although I haven't yet seen K-On, I've heard good things about it and will eventually check it out. A series is not made better by gratuitous violence or sex, but there's no harm in trying to do that and maybe experiment on a series which from the first episode is total trash (my opinion). Will it automatically be better by doing that? maybe not, but at least it creates some sort of conflict (however bad it is) which this series doesnt have. And if the series continues at its current pace, in my opinion it will stay as total trash. So whats the harm, you definitely won't make things worse...

lol, you're not going to like K-on, because it has the same feeling as this show. The first episode always sets the tone for the rest of the show, so it will not differ from what you have seen here. For them to suddenly slap a tragedy into it would feel out place and un-earned as there is no indication or foretelling of it ever happening. You can't just insert themes without proper working up towards, because then a series will feel contrived. There's a reason many people think the end of Clannad is an ass pull, because they never payed attention to all the themes and subtleties the series was showing us. Thus the "deus ex machina" critique that is so commonly made.

You accuse me of not understanding what you wrote when you fail to comprehend what my retort was. This anime is clearly to promote motorcycles and motorcycle culture in a ways way. To have someone seriously injured and/or die, is counter-intuitive to that goal. You won't like this show, you're not in any way into motorbikes. You don't like SoL/CGDCT. Okay fair enough. But don't make ignorant comments like "Someone's gotta die or it's a 3/10 from me XDXDXD". Of course it won't make the show better, no, there is no use in trying that considering what I just stated previously.

Don't keep stating that things are just your opinion. I'm not an idiot. And it suggests to me that you're not completely sure of your argument and backing down from it a little.

If you want to see some cool dudes on motorbikes killing each other, watch Akira. I've heard that it's a fantastic movie and really need to watch it :P

Ok sorry, maybe I did exaggerate a bit, its just I haven't hated an anime this much in a while. It also didn't help that I read the first few manga chapters before, which are about as bad imo. However, I dont have a problem with CGDCT/SoL shows at all. I don't mind the direction this anime is taking in particular either, it's just that for an anime of this genre to be good (imo) it has to have interesting/quirky/unique characters, and the writing quality has to be somehow present to a certain degree.

This show presents you with shit writing (imo) and unoriginal characters we've seen 10000 times before. If K-on's characters are a bit unoriginal (which i dont know, dont spoil :)), i won't mind as much because theyre the ones that started the CGDCT "genre", so its understandable. However, since K-on its been years of the same characters coming out every season in at least one show. And anyways, the first time a certain trope is done, its always 10000 times better than the 60th time. Leaving that aside though, this anime presents you with a character so dumb she explicitly says she has never heard the sound of a motorbike before (facepalm), she doesn't know what a license is (facepalm again), and she doesn't know that you cant travel from japan to america by motorbike (facepalm for the third time). If I was a Japanese teenager wanting to get into bikes, i'd run the hell away if i know somebody so retardedly autistic can drive a motorbike in Japan. And I know this was all done for comedic purposes, but I've seen airheads, dunces, kultzes and autistic characters in anime and the mc here is on a complete other level.

Moreover, you then have the tomboy sports freak (motorbike freak in this case), the silent mysterious girl, and the tsundere, which they gave huge "plots" to use as a further selling point and gets into completely unrealistic accidents.

Once again, do they want to send the message that there are no consequences if your body gets thrown back first at a crazy speed against a metal pole?

If they wanted to sell biking culture to a japanese audience, which is fine, i think they would have done a better job at it by making some sort of realistic racing sports anime (no underground shit lol). Just saying.
Apr 5, 2016 7:55 AM

May 2014
RasberryKisses said:
alvenzo95 said:

Well, I said it has nothing as far as IM concerned. Maybe you picked up on something I didn't. I'm not trying to be a hater here just for the sake of it (although I will admit I do sound like one and my hate for this anime is strong :/).

But tell me this, where is the plot going? What can we expect from the future? (without seeing the preview). A good first episode will already start hinting at future plot points, possible conflicts the characters have to face, etc. What does this show have to offer?

As far as I know, I could go into the 2nd ep and know just about as much about the story and characters for the most part as I did at the beginnning of this one (leaving a few small details aside that are not enough to carry the plot forward). So why should I keep watching?
Apr 5, 2016 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
Wow! My heart is burning and my soul too, but do not call me an idiot, just because I love the bike, LOL! Beginning not hurt, you do not waste time and go straight to the point, then fans will be pleased to see so many references about the bikes. pretty good designs, even the good CG, the overall quality seems a bit higher OVA, however, I hope to further improve.
Both are fun Raimu that Onsa-chan. X°°D
Apr 5, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
bastek66 said:
I'm warning you about Onsa

Where did you get out of this conviction? ASD
Apr 5, 2016 8:05 AM

Dec 2011
alvenzo95 said:
RasberryKisses said:

Well, I said it has nothing as far as IM concerned. Maybe you picked up on something I didn't. I'm not trying to be a hater here just for the sake of it (although I will admit I do sound like one and my hate for this anime is strong :/).

But tell me this, where is the plot going? What can we expect from the future? (without seeing the preview). A good first episode will already start hinting at future plot points, possible conflicts the characters have to face, etc. What does this show have to offer?

As far as I know, I could go into the 2nd ep and know just about as much about the story and characters for the most part as I did at the beginnning of this one (leaving a few small details aside that are not enough to carry the plot forward). So why should I keep watching?

It's obvious you are not a fan of SoL/CGDCT and don't know why people like the genre ether, real quetion is why did you pick it up in the first place? and then complain on the forums. This anime is not hiding anything, it's exactly what it appears. Classical SoL with cute girls and comedy. This type of anime does not need conflicts or shocks , it doesn't need much plot ether. The anime has to offer exactly what it's sets out to offer. Cute Girls Doing Cute Things.
RaspberryKissesApr 5, 2016 8:09 AM
Apr 5, 2016 8:06 AM

Jun 2013
This was more hilarious than I expected lol. Sakura started off as one of those annoying stupid MCs. Seriously, she was acting like an elementary schooler while on her way to high school. But she quickly became a fun girl. Now I don't hate her as much as I did in the first few minutes lol. Curly haired girl was finding reasons to convince Sakura that bike riding is awesome and the creepy helmet senpai just took her on a bike ride. That was the best way to convince her.

Lol the talking Honda bike. That was funny. "Treat your bike like you would treat a man" Lol.

What was up with all the Suzuki hate? I am not a bike lover so I don't know. Is Suzuki really that bad or do these fellows just hate Suzuki that much? Although they kinda made up for it with that logo placement

This had a lot of fun moments. Even though I don't know the slightest thing about motorcycles, this is a keeper.
Apr 5, 2016 8:11 AM

Jan 2016
Pretty cool show, makes me want to figure out what my dream bike is.
Apr 5, 2016 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
alvenzo95 said:
Objurgo said:

Ok sorry, maybe I did exaggerate a bit, its just I haven't hated an anime this much in a while. It also didn't help that I read the first few manga chapters before, which are about as bad imo. However, I dont have a problem with CGDCT/SoL shows at all. I don't mind the direction this anime is taking in particular either, it's just that for an anime of this genre to be good (imo) it has to have interesting/quirky/unique characters, and the writing quality has to be somehow present to a certain degree.

This show presents you with shit writing (imo) and unoriginal characters we've seen 10000 times before. If K-on's characters are a bit unoriginal (which i dont know, dont spoil :)), i won't mind as much because theyre the ones that started the CGDCT "genre", so its understandable. However, since K-on its been years of the same characters coming out every season in at least one show. And anyways, the first time a certain trope is done, its always 10000 times better than the 60th time. Leaving that aside though, this anime presents you with a character so dumb she explicitly says she has never heard the sound of a motorbike before (facepalm), she doesn't know what a license is (facepalm again), and she doesn't know that you cant travel from japan to america by motorbike (facepalm for the third time). If I was a Japanese teenager wanting to get into bikes, i'd run the hell away if i know somebody so retardedly autistic can drive a motorbike in Japan. And I know this was all done for comedic purposes, but I've seen airheads, dunces, kultzes and autistic characters in anime and the mc here is on a complete other level.

Moreover, you then have the tomboy sports freak (motorbike freak in this case), the silent mysterious girl, and the tsundere, which they gave huge "plots" to use as a further selling point and gets into completely unrealistic accidents.

Once again, do they want to send the message that there are no consequences if your body gets thrown back first at a crazy speed against a metal pole?

If they wanted to sell biking culture to a japanese audience, which is fine, i think they would have done a better job at it by making some sort of realistic racing sports anime (no underground shit lol). Just saying.

K-on does not have that excuse because there have already been many, many shows before it of the same nature. But then again, there really isn't much you can do with the moe slice of life trope. It doesn't really go far. K-on is hardly about music. Tamura Hitose is kind of willy nilly from what I've seen. And Lucky star is just gag humor that doesn't go anywhere. Knowing that this is a moe/sol/com. You should have know from the start what this was going to be like even in the slightest sense. I don't really know why you would pick it up in the first place considering you don't seem to like either of the two things this show is presenting us with.. It isn't going to go anywhere deep and eye opening. There isn't going to be a huge conflict between the characters. That's just what these kinds of shows are. K-on does this exact thing! From painfully stupid MC, to big boobed blonde and an almost complete lack of any real story. These three things are literally copy and pasted between K-on, Lucky star and this show.

This show has literally just started. The characters have only just been introduced to us. I have no Idea how you expect good character development to be presented to us in the span of 20 or so minutes, without a complete info dump. If you've read the manga and didn't like, just drop the show then. It's not that hard lol. I agree that the main girl is an idiot. I don't like her at all either.

I believe someone posted a picture showing that the girls are meant to loosely be based off the Top Gear crew. Which I can't help but agree with considering that the club leader is a carbon copy of the Stig from mutenss to amazing driving ability. And Onsa's strong opinions on certain brands and makes. And that Suzunoki butts heads with her.

I don't really know what that was either. They may have been intending to show us what kind of rider Suzunoki is, or that it's always important to wear armour, it was definitely kind of out there. But I've seen people eat shit in the practice course many many times, one person I was learning with didn't lean enough and went to fast on a corner, he flew out of the training spot, this was only on second gear on a 125 mind you... It's not anything new, but I understand what you mean :P

I can't tell if they could've done a better job or not because the show just started, so there really isn't a point in even arguing that, unless you're so hung up about that you're willing to go through most of the manga. Which it seems to that you are considering you have already done so.. I'm really just in it for the motorcycle trivia and the "OMG THAT'S SO TRUE!" moments in the end, which I felt when they were talking about riding in the rain, or that Ducati's break down a lot, that you have to be an idiot to want to ride in the first place xD

As soon as I saw that this was a thing I knew a lot of people weren't going to be into it. I and hopefully other riders watching this are just in it for the motorcycle fanservice. And from seeing the OVA and this first episode, that just seems like what this show is aiming for
ObjurgoApr 5, 2016 8:29 AM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

87 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

57 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2016

45 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:36 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2016

63 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Bakuon!! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2016

49 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.