Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2015 3:30 PM
Feb 2014
the next ep is promising!
Mar 4, 2015 3:32 PM

May 2014
Nice action by Goto. Damn, he is strong. Killed all the police officers, even the leader. hahah, even beheaded him like a barbarian. This guy is really a monster.

Anyways, nice that we saw the intercorse between Shinichi and Murano-san. Finally I were looking forward for this, though I have to say it has been done more sexually in the manga.

Even the blood part have been done better. Much more blood in the manga. It's very sad that it got to be censored. I mean come on this isn't a anime for child around 12 years in the first place. Do it as it has been done in the manga.-,-
Mar 4, 2015 3:32 PM

May 2014
bastek66 said:
Actually, they fucked.

I guess Migi saw the intercourse after all. ahhahh
Mar 4, 2015 3:36 PM

Mar 2009
"Shinichi-kun, you're really pretty amazing." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 4, 2015 3:39 PM

May 2012
Shinji: "I'm going through something with life but pussy and patron make you feel alright".

Mah ninja Shinji got laid! The moment she said "there is no one at the house." You know it was go time.
Mar 4, 2015 3:45 PM

Mar 2013
Well a MC got laid in a anime.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 4, 2015 3:46 PM

Oct 2013
Shinji you da real mvp now

Mar 4, 2015 3:47 PM

Jun 2013
LOL this final battle would be avoided if Shinichi left when Migi said we should leave.
I feel like Migi is gonna die to protect shinichi
Mar 4, 2015 3:49 PM

Oct 2009
julyachan said:
Well a MC got laid in a anime.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I knew they would have sex by the end of the episode when she asked him to come over to her place. It felt a bit off but I blame the pacing and not the actual plot.
Mar 4, 2015 3:53 PM

Mar 2013
TheDodo said:

I knew they would have sex by the end of the episode when she asked him to come over to her place. It felt a bit off but I blame the pacing and not the actual plot.

hahahhaa dont worry dude.
Well I mean its quite rare that to happen.

Also: AnimexManga
Mar 4, 2015 4:06 PM

Jan 2010
a psychopath politician, who wasn't actually a parasyte. I wasn't expecting that. The idiotic man is evil crap was annoying, I hope it's just a way to get to something worthwhile.
Mar 4, 2015 4:08 PM

Feb 2015
I was scared that there would be a twist at the end but there wasn't one. I'm so relieved.
Mar 4, 2015 4:13 PM
Nov 2013
Woah, Hirokawa was human? Did not expect that. That speech sure was something else. I think Migi realized something because of it but who knows. Gotou was pretty terrifying, I could see why Shinichi lost his composure.

This episode was very unexpected. Did not expect Shinichi and Murano to get it on finally admit their feelings towards eachother <3
Mar 4, 2015 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
existentialist-j said:
I was scared that there would be a twist at the end but there wasn't one. I'm so relieved.
I know right,normaly in the end if the episode there's a clipover(i think that's what it's called) where u want to watch the next episode to see what happens but in this episode....he gets laid...and i'm also relieved.

P,S:WAS MIGI AWAKE OR NOT? I'M DYING TO KNOW!!
Mar 4, 2015 4:20 PM

Aug 2014
thaumx said:
a psychopath politician, who wasn't actually a parasyte. I wasn't expecting that. The idiotic man is evil crap was annoying, I hope it's just a way to get to something worthwhile.

Pretty much. A lot of people think psychopaths are all like Uragami, which is not true. Some psychopaths are like Hirokawa. Matter of fact, politics is one of the top 10 jobs that attract psychopaths and sociopaths.
Mar 4, 2015 4:36 PM
Oct 2013
What the actual fu*k. Now let's think about this for a second. It took the series 21 episodes until he actually ''makes love'' to her. And it was just like BOOM! In your face. Not a kiss, not even indicating that he is gonna fuck her right there and now. About 10 seconds at her house and her legs are open like a fuc*ing theme park. I don't know how to feel about that but it is really irritating me.
Mar 4, 2015 4:39 PM
Jan 2011
Shinichi went a little crazy because of super parasyte but getting laid calmed him down.
Mar 4, 2015 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
This is getting quite boring towards the end
Mar 4, 2015 5:05 PM

Aug 2012
Shinchi gonna die.
Those death flags at the end.
Mar 4, 2015 5:13 PM
Jan 2015
Nah.. they did it.. Shinichi got more power booster ~
Mar 4, 2015 5:14 PM

Jul 2009
Scortched said:
thaumx said:

Pretty much. A lot of people think psychopaths are all like Uragami, which is not true. Some psychopaths are like Hirokawa. Matter of fact, politics is one of the top 10 jobs that attract psychopaths and sociopaths.

I'm totally agree with this they are like wolves in sheep's clothing.

So, next week is the final fight?
Mar 4, 2015 5:16 PM

Dec 2013
Parasyte's eps are all over the map for me. This one wasn't even on it <_<

Military acting dumb as shit...again, followed by generic battle exposition courtesy of Frankenstein. Shinichi, so terrified/deranged from the thought of Gatou that he...wanders aimlessly all over the city/park like a chicken with his head cut off (where Gatou could have taken him out at any time). Then, a hyper-forced sex scene after non-existent prior development and "I'm a loser". If that lit her fire, she had to be the most desperate female that ever lived--or just plain schizo.

Intrigued to see where it goes from here though.
Mar 4, 2015 5:22 PM

Feb 2012
Chillingflames said:
Flawfinder said:

Also, why is Parasyte going into stupid "man is the true evil" crap now? I heard some people say it's setup for the true message, but there's no reason the setup couldn't make more sense.
Obviously, there's a lot more to the series than just that. They heavily hinted at one in this episode with Shinichi admitting that "in the end, he's trampling over those around him in order to live". That's quite a contrast compared to his mindset earlier in the anime where he thought he was going to become a hero or something and help saving humanity from those parasites with his newfound powers.

My problem is that it doesn't execute these other themes well either. I don't even remember when Shinichi said he was going to be a hero. All I remember was that after he transformed, the next few episodes were supposed to represent how he was becoming more monstrous and doing said trampling. But after that arc ended, he suddenly gets emotions again, effectively rendering Kana's role pointless. Now Shinichi realizes how destructive he is and I'm like "uh yeah. We realized this weeks ago, dude".

But my main problem with the latest few episodes and its "humanity is the true monster" thing that it's trying to go for is, well, it falls flat when none of the parasytes aside from Tamiya Ryoko have shown any desire to do anything other than murder. Certainly doesn't work when you have Gotou on the scene. They're not exactly the aliens from District 9. Even the actual human who sided with the parasytes wasn't the least bit sympathetic or interesting, so why should the police care that he's actually human when they shot him? They already shot other civilians as is.

I have some other qualms regarding Uragami, but I'll wait till he actually does something first. But my point is, I get what it's going for. It's just not doing it very well because the pieces aren't being lined up properly. Even the fight scene was dull. No back-and-forth (which is kind of impossible to do with Gotou right now sure, but...) and Gotou kept explaining himself way too much during his actions. Ah, shonen logic.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 4, 2015 5:24 PM

Oct 2010
The sex scene feel odd, like if I skipped a whole scene.
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
Mar 4, 2015 5:32 PM

Dec 2012
What happened to this series? Is it all over the place in the manga as well? I don't even get how we got from the battle scene, to Shinichi's bed, to him wandering the city randomly, to the park at night, to Murano's bed! wtf? Sorry the writers can't get away with this awkwardly paced shit even if the manga came out in the 80s, idgaf

Very disappointing to see how this turned out anyway, the opening half of the series was ridiculously good. I was worried though when it became apparent there was seemingly no direction...

So I guess we'll go the generic ending route, where it turns out the Humans are the "real monsters" in this operation and a fairly cliche ending scene where one or both parties are killed in some inexplicable way. *sigh*
Mar 4, 2015 5:33 PM

Jan 2010
Kill Murano for fucks sake. Kill the damn whore, she consumed 3 minutes of quality time.
Mar 4, 2015 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
Andiuxy said:
The sex scene feel odd, like if I skipped a whole scene.

Yes, the whole situation felt odd. That's not what I expected from Murano after she got confused by that pressed hug.

I'm looking forward the next episodes,though.
Mar 4, 2015 5:47 PM

Aug 2013
Ohhhhh, Shinichi is now raising... his own death flag! :O
What a champ, proudly waving it! :D

Hirokawa speech was solid and his death pretty sad. We didn't knew much about him, but I feel like he was there to deliver a message, even though the methods were immoral.

You know what is really scary and dangerous? A parasyte who has made the resolve of being a killing machine. He's not invincible, but ohhh man could he do massive damage.

Shinichi speech was pretty dark this episode. I didn't understood immidiately when he said that he was a jerk for sacrificing his relatives, but by escaping the city, he put everyone in it in some extreme danger. That's extremely selfish, considering his power. On the other hand, Migi probably don't want at all to fight Goto (I really didn't intended that pun). Of course, if things get shitty, he'll do whatever it takes to survive. Also, after Shinichi had sex, he may want to do further ''research'' on reproduction... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 4, 2015 5:58 PM

Jun 2013
Much better episode than last week!
First half was really intense and the last few minutes with Shinichi getting more and more unstable and then the conversation with Murano.... And i dont usually say this but the sex scene was very tasteful and somewhat beautiful
3 episodes left!
Mar 4, 2015 6:02 PM

Apr 2014
Not sure how I feel about the Mars of Destruction plot lol
Mar 4, 2015 6:13 PM

Feb 2013
So I went from imagining being anyone at the scene with Gotou and wanting to indefinitely shit my pants...to being all awww with Shinichi and Murano and cheering him on. Good show.
Mar 4, 2015 6:19 PM

Dec 2014
shinichi's gone mad lol love those punches hahaha, nice ending btw
Mar 4, 2015 6:56 PM

Oct 2013
Murano should go.........
She's not needed in the story
Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.
Mar 4, 2015 7:18 PM

Jul 2009
The police force was so dumb and under prepared. Like really once u see what that monster Gotou can do, don't keep doing the same shit. RUN BITCHES RUN.

The secruity they put around Urogami was just disgraceful. You know he's a psycho on death row (therefore having nothing to lose) and u dont watch him better?

Gotou is awesome. Gotou is love, Gotou is life.

Love Migi too, "I couldn't care less" THANK YOU! Consistently defend your life to the end. You the real MVP.

Hopefully this is the last time i have to say it but...Murano is the worse character ever. This chick is the most annoying bitch ever. I like how she basically invites him over for sex despite seeing he's in mental distress.
Mar 4, 2015 7:42 PM

Aug 2014
Can this anime get even better? I mean, seriously, how many anime laws did it break in one episode?

Anyway, Hirokawa being a human was definitely surprising, it was like he genuinely believed he was a parasite. Gotou remains unmatched, and he actually explained his abilities while beating the captain. Shinichi does have the full right to fear him, though I really wonder whether Migi's going to remain as uncaring as it is right now.

And the last scene? Well, I do dislike Murano a lot, but I can't deny it was pretty good - short, simple and still good. Izumi just wants to live.

I'm very curious to see how Uragami will tie in with all this.

Absolute 5/5.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 4, 2015 7:43 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, enough action, showing how the villain is really strong and showed how Shinichi still manages to be a pathetic protagonist sometimes, and in the end he finds the resolve to fight and live

I'm curious to see how the anime will end and how will the final battles ..
Mar 4, 2015 7:46 PM

May 2014
A TV-Anime Hero having sex? This can't be real life.

Plus, this is probably one of the best adaptations I've ever seen, a complete rip from the manga. Although, the Finale might be a bit rushed if they keep moving at this pace.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Mar 4, 2015 7:59 PM

Mar 2012
So after giving Murano the D, Shinichi finally gained the courage to face his fears head on.

If Migi was awake, that definitely counted as a threesome.
Mar 4, 2015 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah I was completely right when I thought the show will start losing its steam after the 17th episode because the execution of the recent episodes have been laughable at best.
Mar 4, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2015
Z4k said:
Yeah I was completely right when I thought the show will start losing its steam after the 17th episode because the execution of the recent episodes have been laughable at best.

Same. I cringed at the transition to the sex scene with no build up.

These last few episodes have not been consistent and Parasyte suffered because of it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2015 8:24 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm. That was unsatisfying and anticlimactic after they left the office.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 4, 2015 8:44 PM
May 2010
Actually for those saying the sex scene felt rushed and didn't have development, it was far better than in the manga; which went directly to the sex scene after Murano invited Shinichi to her house.
Mar 4, 2015 8:49 PM

Jan 2013
Shinichi has to tell her the truth, that's been building up longer then the sex.
Great episode though.
Mar 4, 2015 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
Shinichi and murano finally have sex, good for them & gotou and that killer guy escape. Shinichi have to fight his demon now and do whats right'; the end is closer.
AndroidJacketMar 4, 2015 9:05 PM
Mar 4, 2015 9:05 PM

May 2012
Maledict said:
Can this anime get even better? I mean, seriously, how many anime laws did it break in one episode?

Absolute 5/5.

What are anime laws and how were they broken?
Mar 4, 2015 9:10 PM

Aug 2007
Inugirlz said:

Hopefully this is the last time i have to say it but...Murano is the worse character ever. This chick is the most annoying bitch ever. I like how she basically invites him over for sex despite seeing he's in mental distress.

She prescribed him some sexual healing
Mar 4, 2015 9:16 PM

Dec 2013
Perisher said:
Maledict said:

Absolute 5/5.

What are anime laws and how were they broken?

I have to give it props for the sex scene, for one. [insert anime rule that all romance has to end in a hug LOL]
...although in this case I don't think it had the proper foundation to warrant inclusion. Their whole 'relationship' has been schizo.
Mar 4, 2015 9:17 PM

Apr 2011
Well the anime episode was named Sex and Spirit.... XD
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 4, 2015 9:28 PM

Jan 2008
Lol this show is train wrecking for me so hard.. xP

It was amazing up until where the private detective kidnapped her baby and went to a park WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION so that he could threaten her with it, despite the fact that he believed that she wouldn't give a crap?? WTF kind of detective work is that?? If he was right, then who the hell cares, and if he was wrong, then he dies like he did.. Good job Sherlock..

Then they pick some random building and start killing everyone in it.. Did they get some kind of tip that there were a lot of parasytes in there or something??

ANNNNND then this episode.. despite like several episodes earlier strongly stressing that Shinichi's mental stability was getting abnormally strong, he now out of the blue throws a fit as bad as the first arc of Higurashi. -_- Character development for the win.

Migi seems awfully calm, practically depressed since he hasn't come up with anything..

Annnnd the random guy that sided with the parasytes.. made me laugh at first, but it seemed like a potentially interesting sidestory.. Too bad it ended in less than 2 minutes. LOL.

And the moment where the cop asked him what he's hiding, and they just let him go? Wut?

And Murano shows up just to do this? They haven't even had a scene where like he tells her "Yeah something is up, but I can't tell you.", or like she makes a decision to go to him despite his being kinda jerky.. It just kinda.. happened. I mean, I guess you could tell she loved him, but that scene.. I thought she was gonna let him know she's there for him and comfort him, but no she's like wanna go have shexy time? And he STILL hasn't told her anything! LOL? :/

Murano's chara development is sorely lacking too.. All I get is that she lacks spirit. She has no motivation that I've seen besides liking Shinichi. Hell this show fails the Bechdel test completely. xD

Getting sloppy as hell people...

Message of the show to me atm seems to be.. Why hate the parasytes? Humans are just as bad.. Lol. I thought the show was maybe gonna go into a bit more of an attempt to coexist and bring out the good in both sides, but no they're just shitting on both humans and parasytes... Not a single likeable character left... They even let the murderer go so he can kill everyone. xD

And why is Migi so calm?? but

Had reallly high hopes for the show first half, but I'm not seeing any plot connections any more... just a disjointed mess. Lol.

But eh. Maybe it's just me. xD

I get the impression that the manga might be a lot better though, since I'm assuming it moves slower so that it can answer some of the blatant plot holes. Might check it out.

#endrant lol
starstormMar 4, 2015 9:58 PM
Mar 4, 2015 9:33 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
The truth about Hirokawa was really surprising...

It was nice to see Shinichi still could feel fear, he is still a human being after all.

This episode's life hack: Doing sex solves a lot of your problems LOL

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

278 by menacce »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

280 by menacce »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

641 by menacce »»
Yesterday, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2014

212 by menacce »»
Sep 26, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2014

337 by menacce »»
Sep 26, 8:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.