Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 24, 2015 8:15 PM

Jul 2009
lol that was fucking awful, might just watch the next episode to give it a chance
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 24, 2015 8:35 PM

Jul 2010
Lightning no ecchi.
This was pretty bad and I expected it bad, I would consider to watch it uncensored though, I'll give it a few more episodes whatever.

bastek66 said:
Umetsu did ED. Noise

Yeah, kinda figured it from the design. Praise Umetsu-sama.
Jan 24, 2015 8:35 PM
Aug 2011
SoonaxUchiha02 said:
At first I thought I'm watching Parasyte anime then Sakura kill that bitch off. So Asano
did everything with tsundere Sakura 1. he get to see her pantie later taste it 2. he got to
see her naked then he kissed it well his going so lucky on the battlefield, then she killed
that thunder wolf out good now Tamako will become Asano pet.

damn this way of from manga but Still fun to watch and that mask man really looks Edward
Elric I think it's a girl.Also that Miko looks like Himejima Akeno only hairstyle is different.

I will love cute tsunder Sakura, cat Tamako, sensei Nadeshiko for now go next.

Sakuya*. Are you sure you read the manga? If you did you would know who those characters are...
Jan 24, 2015 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
yhfxirai said:
Another anime ruined by pointless stupid fanservice..

Yep and dropped.
Jan 24, 2015 10:30 PM

Oct 2010
Good guy Raijuu
-> Waits patiently for characters to finish talking and flirting with each other before attacking
-> Purposely misses lightning strikes as to not electrocute characters
-> Stands in one place so she can hit it with her arrow

Gold star for the day.

Overall wasn't too bad. At the very least Sakuya isn't an angry crackwhore, and Shinichirou isn't a doormat of social justice. Seems like I'll be able to bear with it.
Jan 24, 2015 10:50 PM

May 2013
I'm a little glad this is only 10 episodes because this first episode wasn't that good at all.
Jan 24, 2015 11:09 PM

Sep 2011
Cliche cliche cliche cliche & censored.......already hate that tsundare bitc*. I give a couple episode before put this on hold & wait for the blu ray uncensored version.
Jan 24, 2015 11:31 PM

Mar 2008
What is the point of faithful adaptations anymore? Even if they did it would just end unfinished with no second season like most anime.

With that said, it was a pretty interesting first episode. Too bad they censored the hell out of it.
Jan 25, 2015 3:14 AM

Aug 2014
I finished the first episode surprisingly easy, but I don't think I'll make it through the season. Doesn't look a valuable waste of time.
Jan 25, 2015 5:02 AM

Apr 2011
It was okay. It expected there'll be fanservice and censors all over the place.

Gonna watch if there'll be improvement in the next episode.

A bit disappointed it didn't follow the manga closely though. It just means it'll be stand alone.
Jan 25, 2015 5:44 AM

Mar 2012
Well, that was a lot more disappointing than I expected for the first episode. The synopsis sounded intriguing enough and I like Shimazu's character design. Unfortunately, her personality ended up being the exact opposite of what I like. >.> The main char is pretty meh too. Well, here's to hope the next episodes are better.

Also, lol at those censors... Completely unnecessary, but I don't really care anyway.
Jan 25, 2015 5:47 AM

Oct 2008
So,... black spark is rubbing Shimazu's clit and nipples...and i'll just imagine there was no fanservice...it wasn't even good in the 1st place. poorly directed? low budget? lack of BGM music?

Jan 25, 2015 6:05 AM

Jul 2012
This was a good first episode but the censoring made me want to cry.

Great episode!!!
Jan 25, 2015 7:52 AM

Apr 2014
I just came by to see if the manga was adapted good into an Anime.
But seeing the disappointment of the viewers here, I guess I should just continue reading the manga.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jan 25, 2015 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
Knew this was an ecchi harem from the get-go....
Did not expect Terraformars-level censoring.

Seriously, what the heck was that?!? They just ruining the show.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 25, 2015 2:02 PM

May 2012
Why the low rating ? This is just as good any of the other action/harem anime airing this season. World Break is rated over 7 for example, and I think Isuca is even better.
Jan 25, 2015 2:47 PM

May 2011
Was gonna drop until the fanservice started tbh. This shall be my seasonly dose. lez go.
Jan 25, 2015 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Dropped as soon as the MC turned out to be one of those generic shounen faggots
Jan 25, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2011
Cat girl was cute
Jan 25, 2015 6:18 PM

Aug 2013
Thought I was watching a low budget hentai there for a little while during the introduction... This was basically one long chain of tropes and cliches.
Jan 26, 2015 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
Lmao, this is hilarious. I might actually continue to watch it just for giggles xD
And those pokemon-looking youkai though.
And I seriously thought the first scene was just of some random dude. He does not look like an MC at all. ._.
UneasyHeartJan 26, 2015 12:43 AM
Jan 26, 2015 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
well, that was really boring... I might regret watching this
Jan 26, 2015 7:59 AM

Apr 2011
I honestly didn't know what to expect when watching this, and the opening sequence really scared me... until the fucking monster talks about pleasure. Instant facepalm.
It was pretty interesting how there were actually two raijins. that power up from shimazu : and she already revealed her final technique !!
Jan 26, 2015 6:29 PM

Jan 2014
Interesting series. It has gore, it has ecchi, it has comedy, it seems to be fun. At the very least the characters and setting seem interesting so far.

Fun Fact: The main characters are voiced by Rinka's and Kyotaro's seiyuu.
Jan 27, 2015 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
Hm that was interesting...the echiness is strong in this one. xD
Shinichirou's kiss replenished her life force. :)
removed-userJan 28, 2015 8:38 AM
Jan 27, 2015 11:06 AM

Apr 2014
Annnnnd dropped.
Jan 27, 2015 11:14 AM
Jan 2015
The MC's eyes are as far apart as any scenes worth watching. Not only that, but the logic, or lack thereof, is incredibly frustrating. The heroine is full of cliches (all the cliches I despise in characters as well), the action sequences involve watching her fire arrows, one at a time, and watching a few light effects that follow. Pokemon fights are more intense. The one good thing, I guess, is that the MC is fairly likeable. Generic, but worthy of support. At least more than the bitch alongside him, who gets mad at the MC for anything bad that happens (even, no, especially if he did nothing wrong). I pity anyone who has chosen to not drop this right away...
currently obsessed with erwin smith
Jan 27, 2015 12:24 PM
Jun 2012
If you want to make an ecchi+harem anime then why the hell do you censor it so heavily?
Jan 27, 2015 5:25 PM
May 2014
SakurasouBusters said:
Yeah, its extreemely generic.... but cmon, its not that bad :)

True enough. But I didn't know what I was going to get, so I felt tricked by the opening which I thought was pretty good :(
Jan 29, 2015 4:25 AM

Apr 2009
It's using the same characters as the manga, but the "story" or rather, events are already totally different from the very start...

The manga itself wasn't already very good to begin with and the ecchi level was already high, but this "adaptation" is... frankly it's close to being borderline-H junk if the rest were to be like this episode 1. Hell, even the ED needed censoring... the author must be suffering if he didn't get paid any for this.

Well, it's probably safe to say it's not an adaptation anymore. I dunno how they'll "adapt" the chapters when it's anime-original from the start. It's a wonder how they made an already generic ecchi manga into something much worse... I'd go so far to say it's potentially a waste of the fresh seiyuu talent. Shame, since I thought Sakuya's young VA was promising, but she needs a better role than to play the female MC of a terribly botched "adaptation".

I'll try not to drop it yet and see if it actually manages to "adapt" any of the chapters...
Jan 29, 2015 7:07 AM

Jun 2013
episode 1 to be honest is not that bad, i've seen worst. so much bashing lol

Jan 29, 2015 10:21 AM

Nov 2014
The beginning with the centipede monster I was so scared, I have a huge fear of them so that was really creepy xD

I thought it was gonna be a lot worse after reading this thread & seeing the poll results D:

Asano seems like a bore though, but I really like Shimazu and the cat girl too!
Jan 29, 2015 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not that unhappy with this show despite the bad reviews.
It's not great, but it's ok xD
Jan 29, 2015 11:59 PM

Mar 2011
Trash adaption is trash. But on a serious note this was horrible. Usually I treat the anime adaption differently than the manga adaption ie. Tokyo Ghoul but this episode took the plot and kicked some dirt on it before tossing it inside a blender to make a bottle of V8. I legit thought I was watching Loli Hentai The Animation. The female lead already pisses me off... The mc pisses me off... I like the cat girl but I'm sure on the next episode she's going to piss me off. All in all this was disappointing. I was looking foward to this ever since it got announced.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Jan 30, 2015 12:14 AM

Dec 2007
Alexlung said:
episode 1 to be honest is not that bad, i've seen worst. so much bashing lol
It's not bad for a generic supernatural harem anime. It's terrible as an adaptation of the generic manga that shares its name though. And is well suited to putting off large groups of people:
Fanservice lovers will hate the censoring. Fanservice haters will hate the level of fanservice, not considering that this is par for the manga too. Those who like the manga will hate how this barely even pays lip service to its source material. Those who don't know the manga will recognize it for what it is: generic.

I'm sticking myself mainly in the hopes that they don't screw up the supporting cast like they did the plot.
Jan 30, 2015 11:07 PM

Jun 2008
Hmm..This is such a cliche anime. Is like i've seen this a 100 times. Is there any uncensored version? I mean if you can't at least see the fanservice then it will be really pointless to watch this.

Edit: after checking ATX is censored too. Sorry if am gonna go threw this mediocre thing i should at least see some decent nakedness to pass the time easier. If i can't get even that then no thank you. I'll throw it on-hold and wait for BR version.

yhfxirai said:
Another anime ruined by pointless stupid fanservice..

Yes this amazing masterpiece had everything going for it and then the fanservice just ruined everything, lol. I swear you people are even beyond facepalm now.
MonadJan 30, 2015 11:13 PM
Jan 31, 2015 8:22 PM

Nov 2012
The ultimate pleasure in exchange for life force... seems reasonable, but WHY?!

Generic, yes, pretty generic first episode.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Feb 2, 2015 10:15 AM

Jan 2011
Lightning that rips clothes and have the power to give people orgasms, at the expense of people's lives. Either that lightning beast is really perverted or it's half succubus/incubus.

Not really liking Sakuya so far.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Feb 7, 2015 10:14 AM

May 2011
I just have one question why is Edward Elric in the op? :D
Feb 7, 2015 6:21 PM

Jul 2009
I feel like the scepters premise is interesting but the execution ... maybe a bit too much (forced?) ecchi in this show, I mean I don't normally complain about ecchi but I don't think it was really needed :S I mean, sucking your life force for the "ultimate pleasure" ... concept works I guess though?
Didn't really like anybody's voice TBH, main chara was kinda weak-sounding and Sakuya is so annoying -_-" Typical "tsundere" voice ... really grates my nerves. Not to mention her seiyuu is younger than I am wtf O_O
OP and ED were OK but not a huge fan of the singing in either :S I'm guessing the nekomata might be a recurring chara since she was in the ED ...? Well, who knows. Either way, hope this anime gets better as it goes on D: I mean the pacing was so fast ... BAM high level monster then BAM kiss then BAM power level up to defeat the monster ... slow down lol XD
Feb 7, 2015 9:58 PM

Oct 2012
the anime's average at best
RRRRRRRRRR
Feb 8, 2015 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
It's okay.

I kinda lol'd, i just finished watching the latest Tokyo Ghoul Root Square and the first enemy you encounter is a centipede XD

I would so want to work with that Sensei :)

And why does this remind me of Another X Shakugan no Shana? some of the atmosphere(especially the school buildings) reminds me of Another, same with the dark atmosphere.

The character relationship seems to that of Shana.

Hehe that Lightning Dog sure knows where to target the best parts :P

But it can't even remove that pantsu :O

So many censors, i kinda want to wait for BD, but i'm already watching it so might as well go all the way.

That ED though :X

Can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 9, 2015 8:36 AM

Sep 2013
The mc is so damn normal and bland it HURTS :'(
The animation and artsyle is okay, nothing special.
Looks like there will be a lot of action, goooooood XD
Feb 16, 2015 9:46 PM

Jan 2011
The first episode indicates that this will end up diverging wildly from the manga, and not in a good way.

As for some of the comments: do people even read the tags before watching something (or coming into the forums to complain about "fan service")? When you see the descriptors "ecchi", "romance", and "seinen" you should expect to see nudity and sexual situations since those are integral parts of the story line. If you don't want to see sex or ecchi scenes, then don't watch shows with that descriptor, but be aware that many/most seinen, josei, and even shoujo shows with romance in the tag list are going to have sexual elements.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 17, 2015 6:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Pretty enjoyable, although the fan service was well meh. The MC is weak as hell. Let's some petite girl who is like 60 lbs step on him. Even worse is how she doesn't thank him for saving her.

Mar 30, 2015 11:11 PM
Mar 2015
nothing can be worst censored then a half white sceen http://waa.ai/4nVM , http://waa.ai/4Ghp
Apr 19, 2015 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
Hahahahahaha! What the hell is this?!

4/5 for cracking me up, but this is really cliche and stupid.
Apr 25, 2015 5:35 PM
Jan 2015
so people who have read the manga will hate this, I dont so I think I like this anime so far.
Apr 30, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2012
Nice start, interesting characters and good pacing! I wonder what's next!
May 15, 2015 1:09 AM

Nov 2010
So apparently this anime was adapted. I thought that there were some parts that seemed to be a bit rushed. Like there were scenes that needed to happen and the tiny parts in the middle were just added in at the last moment. It didn't flow quite easily.

I really do like the music. The character designs are meh though there is ton of cliched fanservice. Ah, well. I'm going to stick with it. There's got to be something good coming out of this, right?

Or nah.

Whelp, I'm already watching the title sequence for the next episode as I'm typing this so I guess I'm going to continue another.

Also, another main character who doesn't address his likeness for boobs?! AND HE CLEANS?! Oh, gah.

I really didn't think that this was going to be a "horror" anime, either. About ten seconds in when the woman's chest opens I'm like, "BOOOOO." I really should read my ANN plots better. HA HA!!``
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isuca Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2015

34 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 18, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2015

42 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 17, 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.