Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 7, 2013 9:04 PM

Jun 2013
so does the manga tell u what she is doing
Aug 7, 2013 9:17 PM

Jul 2008
nightasuna said:
so does the manga tell u what she is doing

I already answered to that. I'll repost my reply so that you don't have to look for it

Shangetsu said:

Well what I'll write is technically not a spoiler since these are events that happened before the start of the goddesses arc but since it wasn't adapted in the anime, I'll put it in a spoiler tag.

Aug 7, 2013 9:21 PM

Jun 2012
Shangetsu said:
Tinkyourdead said:
nightasuna said:

might be spoiler if u want to mind f*** ur self don't read on

Or you could put a spoiler tag instead of telling people to [...] you know.

When did discussion thread stopped being about discussion?
I mean, we aren't in this thread to retell what we have seen in the episode, we are here to discuss about it and that include speculation about next event.
While it is somehow wrong for someone who know the answer to say it, it is not wrong for people to reach that answer by speculation in this thread.

Also about his theories
I agree with this. I just don't think it is appropriate to tell that it may be a spoiler and if you mind that you should go "f*** ur self". If he thinks some people would mind, like he mentionned, then he could just put a spoiler tag in there. I don't have anything against speculation/discussion. I mean, I didn't say "Stop speculling", it was more like "don't tell people to go play in traffic".
TynkerAug 7, 2013 9:28 PM
Aug 7, 2013 9:26 PM

Jun 2013
o now i get it so both of them may be form hell but on the other hand nothing happened when keima tried to conquer akari so they might not be from hell they are trying to capture the vintage with out no 1 knowing even if some1 dies as long as they are safe they don't care until the last moment ?0.0
Aug 7, 2013 9:32 PM

Jun 2013
Tinkyourdead said:
Shangetsu said:
Tinkyourdead said:
nightasuna said:

might be spoiler if u want to mind f*** ur self don't read on

Or you could put a spoiler tag instead of telling people to [...] you know.

When did discussion thread stopped being about discussion?
I mean, we aren't in this thread to retell what we have seen in the episode, we are here to discuss about it and that include speculation about next event.
While it is somehow wrong for someone who know the answer to say it, it is not wrong for people to reach that answer by speculation in this thread.

Also about his theories
I agree with this. I just don't think it is appropriate to tell that it may be a spoiler and if you mind that you should go "f*** ur self". If he thinks some people would mind, like he mentionned, then he could just put a spoiler tag in there. I don't have anything against speculation/discussion. I mean, I didn't say "Stop speculling", it was more like "don't tell people to go play in traffic".

i said it may be a spoiler because it may not be right and i its not right its not a spoiler
Aug 7, 2013 9:37 PM

Jun 2012
Well sorry, it was a misunderstanding on my side.
TynkerAug 7, 2013 9:43 PM
Aug 7, 2013 9:42 PM

Jun 2013
Tinkyourdead said:
Well sorry, it was a misunderstanding on my side.

what i meant by "if u want to mind f*** ur self don't read on" was referring to the people who didn't read the manga who are in the same situation as i am
Aug 7, 2013 9:45 PM

Jun 2012
It's okay, it's past now. Let's live a happy life enjoying/discussing TWGOK hehe. Next week then!
Aug 7, 2013 9:46 PM

Jun 2013
o.o ?? hehe'^^
Aug 7, 2013 9:56 PM

Jun 2013
I already answered to that. I'll repost my reply so that you don't have to look for it

Shangetsu said:

Well what I'll write is technically not a spoiler since these are events that happened before the start of the goddesses arc but since it wasn't adapted in the anime, I'll put it in a spoiler tag.

nightasuna said:

o now i get it so both of them may be form hell but on the other hand nothing happened when keima tried to conquer akari so they might not be from hell they are trying to capture the vintage with out no 1 knowing even if some1 dies as long as they are safe they don't care until the last moment ?0.0

so did i get i right'^^
Aug 7, 2013 10:08 PM

Jul 2008
nightasuna said:

Shangetsu said:

nightasuna said:

so did i get i right'^^

Aug 7, 2013 10:48 PM

Apr 2012
This story was a little weird but still enjoyable :D
Aug 8, 2013 4:58 PM

Jun 2013
Shangetsu said:
nightasuna said:

Shangetsu said:

nightasuna said:

so did i get i right'^^

so is that every thing covered now up to ep 5 o.o??
Aug 8, 2013 6:14 PM

Jul 2008
nightasuna said:
Shangetsu said:
nightasuna said:

Shangetsu said:

nightasuna said:

so did i get i right'^^

Nop, they still have a lot of material to cover before they reach where we are in the manga. What I told you is stuff that happens before this series, stuff that they skipped.
Aug 8, 2013 6:23 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode, sadly they skipped out on Haqua's part.
Aug 8, 2013 9:02 PM

Feb 2012
I love how this series constantly makes a mockery of the romance genre, and now gender role reversal on top of it. Still though, trap keima doesn't look to bad, makes me wonder how hot his mom was.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2013 4:25 PM
Mar 2011
ninja88880 said:
Great episode, sadly they skipped out on Haqua's part.
i think that will appear next episode
Aug 9, 2013 7:31 PM

Jun 2013
Shangetsu said:
nightasuna said:
Shangetsu said:
nightasuna said:

Shangetsu said:

nightasuna said:

so did i get i right'^^

Nop, they still have a lot of material to cover before they reach where we are in the manga. What I told you is stuff that happens before this series, stuff that they skipped.

well that's good now i can continue peacfuly
Aug 10, 2013 12:12 AM

Nov 2009
Ohhhhhhh Shiori............
What are you going to do about what you've seen now......?
Aug 10, 2013 4:25 PM

Feb 2013
FlameWingman21 said:
I lol'd when I saw that.
Aug 11, 2013 5:32 PM

Aug 2011
Lovely ep! Keima being a shy girl put a massive grin on my face for the entire duration. Loved Yui's massive fairytale event! Haqua's fan service was great too, especially that punch afterwards.
Aug 12, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2011
Another goddess located, this time the physically strong Mars to match the headstrong Yui

It's been long enough since I read the manga that I had completely forgotten that the attack was staged.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 15, 2013 1:47 PM

Jul 2010
Oh man, Yui is a cute one in a weird way. Another goddess, Mars, has been conquered! The constant crossdressing weirded me out a bit though, but the enemy's clothes ripping off to reveal Haqua made up for a lot.

I'm beginning to wonder who the girl without Goddess is. Shiori's next, so I think it's either Ayumi or Chihiro. And who is the teacher really?!

Aug 15, 2013 6:58 PM

Nov 2009
I got to give it to Kenma, he makes on hell of a hot girl, other than that, the series is still pretty fun.
Aug 15, 2013 11:21 PM

Dec 2010
best episode so far I couldn't stop laughing!!
- Marissa Chan!
Aug 16, 2013 9:21 PM
Jan 2010
Not bad, probably my least favorite episode so far this season though.
I enjoy the role reversal (as far as gamer roles go), but was dressing up as a girl necessary? Kind of puts me off.
Aug 18, 2013 7:57 AM

Jun 2008
XboxOmac said:
Stark700 said:

Haqua in a nutshell.
Haha! That scene confused me a bit, and then I was like, wth! Haqua! xD

Though, I must say, she's quite the character :p

More helpful that Elsie that is for sure. i just can't imagine how Elsie would have screwed up that scene. Maybe by getting absorbed by a firetruck or calling him nii-sama while threading to kill him, lol.
Btw loved her talking with a closed nose after he slammed the door on her.

How come everyone noticed the teacher now and not in the previous episode when she made the attacker of Kanon run away by appearing there? Aren't you guys a little slow on the uptake?
MonadAug 18, 2013 8:01 AM
Aug 21, 2013 7:58 AM
Jan 2010
-Tyrael- said:
I enjoy the role reversal (as far as gamer roles go), but was dressing up as a girl necessary? Kind of puts me off.

I don't think anyone, including and especiailly the author, gives a fuck whether something "puts you off" or not.
Sep 11, 2013 2:08 PM

Jan 2013
Dako said:
Lovely ep! Keima being a shy girl put a massive grin on my face for the entire duration. Loved Yui's massive fairytale event! Haqua's fan service was great too, especially that punch afterwards.
+1
Monad said:
XboxOmac said:
Stark700 said:

Haqua in a nutshell.
Haha! That scene confused me a bit, and then I was like, wth! Haqua! xD

Though, I must say, she's quite the character :p

More helpful that Elsie that is for sure. i just can't imagine how Elsie would have screwed up that scene. Maybe by getting absorbed by a firetruck or calling him nii-sama while threading to kill him, lol.
Btw loved her talking with a closed nose after he slammed the door on her.

How come everyone noticed the teacher now and not in the previous episode when she made the attacker of Kanon run away by appearing there? Aren't you guys a little slow on the uptake?
Ha I was wondering the same, why no one remembers that? xD
Sep 23, 2013 5:33 PM

Sep 2013
Hated the episode. elsie shows up again!
Sep 24, 2013 4:23 AM

Sep 2012
-Tyrael- said:

that what adds comedy to anime, guess u lack sense of humor a bit, if it puts u off
Sep 29, 2013 10:36 AM

May 2012
Haha that was pretty funny, crossdressing and still managing to set all flags :p
Oct 16, 2013 3:14 AM

Oct 2012
Lol conquered god

Oh, Shiori saw crossdressing Keima

Even goddess questioning male & female clothing in earth, this era xD
Crossdressing Keima's clothes never ceased to amuse me xD

At first I knew that mysterious person's voice = Haqua.. Saori-san at least disguise your voice

Keima's sensei.. who are you?
ED by Yui it's beautiful.. eh cool I mean xD
"Signature removed"
Nov 12, 2013 2:24 PM

Jan 2008
Worst episode yet. I can't take Yui serious as a girl. I felt like I was watching a yaoi show.
Feb 1, 2014 3:48 AM
May 2012
Ttttttrrrrrraaaaappppp!!!!!!!!!!!
Keima looks good as a girl :3
Haqua is soooooo cute <3 That punch haha.
Elsie, adorable as ever :3

This was a really fun episode :D
The ending song is really beautiful and they sing it wonderfully, makes me remember some of my childhood memories ^^
Mar 7, 2014 9:29 AM

Apr 2012
I am quite disgusted with this eps

-khriz- said:
Worst episode yet. I can't take Yui serious as a girl. I felt like I was watching a yaoi show.
I couldn't have said it better myself
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 31, 2014 3:54 AM

Sep 2008
That was unusual.

Elsie should go away and stop ruining this show.

I only now noticed the end of the ED changes each time.
May 24, 2014 9:35 PM

Aug 2013
Keima dressed as a girl having a evil laugh while Shiori was watching in the background, that was hilarious xD

I still can't figure out what is Nikaido role in all this. She's always around Katsuragi and she seemed worried at the end. Worried for Katsuragi or worried that her plan was failling..?

I also still can't figure out who the two other goddess are in. I'm pretty much sure there is one in Shiori, she remember too much thing to be a coincidence. But for Ayumi and Chihiro... Could it be just love? I mean, one of the two of them could just have fell in love with him, even if she doesn't remember the events that happened. I'm tempted to say that the one that doesn't possess a goddess is Ayumi, by pure intuition.

Anyway, Yui was awesome in that episode, taking the lead everywhere. I still want to see her dress and act as a girl :/

Haqua getting her clothes ripped and slaping Keima was great :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 21, 2014 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
Keima cross-dressing. Best episode yet.
Jun 21, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
*Spoiler alert*

Jul 29, 2014 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:

Haqua in a nutshell.

YES

Stark700 said:
Oh God, Keima dressed like this:

That was... odd xD

And what is up with Nikaido (the teacher)? Hmmm...
Oct 4, 2014 2:41 AM

Feb 2013
Another great episode! That Haqua fan service near the end. Also I laughed so hard when she punched Keima on the face and then ran. Glad to see Elsie back. And what is up with Nikaido. What's her role in this whole thing. I don't know if she's bad or good. I can't tell.
Dec 9, 2014 6:35 AM

Aug 2013
Hahaha.. Haqua again.. she's providing all the fan service this time around. XD
Ahhhh.. it's Shiori !! Wheeeee,, she's the cutest thing ever !!!
Mar 16, 2015 7:54 AM

Sep 2013
elsie, i missed you!
May 19, 2015 2:14 AM

Aug 2013
Wasn't too keen on this episode because I don't like traps or Keima dressed as a girl and acting like one even if it's on purpose.
Jul 9, 2015 10:05 AM

May 2015
The teacher-person is starting to get her role fulfilled.

Excited.
Nov 1, 2015 9:05 AM

Sep 2014
What an Amazing Episode. For a moment even i forgot that Keima actually is a guy.
Apr 12, 2016 3:25 AM

Oct 2011
Seeing Keima crossdress strangely arouses me

I'm not even into traps

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 24, 2016 2:13 AM

Dec 2010
Haqua's Elsie voice impression was so spot-on, lol.
Aug 25, 2016 5:04 PM

Apr 2016
Ugh. I had to go with the 1.50/2.00x speed in those crossdressing parts..
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.