Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 6, 2014 1:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And Mayuri is about to show why he is the best scientist in this series? LET THE EXPERIMENTS BEGIN.
Stark700Aug 6, 2014 1:47 AM
Aug 6, 2014 1:46 AM

Dec 2012
Hitsuguya was so badass.
Poor Ikkaku and Yumichka.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 6, 2014 1:47 AM

Feb 2014
Oh boy. Even though I think Bleach jumped the shark a while ago, this is going to be very entertaining. I still have that encounter with Szayel in mind, Mayuri never fails to entertain.
Aug 6, 2014 1:57 AM

Nov 2007
Really? Hitsugaya the zombie?? No~, he became the enemy. Experiment again? I'm curious.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 6, 2014 1:59 AM

Jan 2009
i guess there is still hope that Hitsugaya will be revive again
Aug 6, 2014 2:03 AM

May 2009
Moved exactly as he used to when he was alive? Fucking bullshit. Hitsugaya was never this competent.

Also, fuck you Kubo for hyping up Charlotte and then putting her away.
Aug 6, 2014 2:05 AM
Jun 2011
Arashi89 said:
Moved exactly as he used to when he was alive? Fucking bullshit. Hitsugaya was never this competent.

of course charlotte lost if she charged her enemy right away she was too reckless
Aug 6, 2014 2:13 AM
Jul 2014
Nononono please don't kill Ikkanu, he's my fav character in bleach and also being kill by Hitsugaya is the worst outcome. Omg T^T *pray
Aug 6, 2014 2:14 AM
Nov 2007
Mayuri might be able to control Hitsugaya and turn the tide and kills the zombie owner Giselle instead. If I'm not wrong, he has made special potions or around his chest are something related to mind control tricks/ force shield.

I think Mayuri will wins this arguably. He is potential Zero Division transcender to me.
RollsRoyce89Aug 6, 2014 2:19 AM
Aug 6, 2014 2:15 AM

May 2012
Arashi89 said:

It's common sense for him to destroy the VC's even if they're supposedly captain level. Hitsugaya has always gone up against extremely powerful opponents and that's why it always looks like he's useless. He also has a great amount of different abilities to use that he could easily win against the VC and arrancar without even using much ice.
Aug 6, 2014 2:17 AM

Apr 2013
i dont like Charlotte so i dont really care. i just hope Ikkaku, and Yumichika are ok.

Hitsugaya's fighting style seams a bit different compared to when he was alive.

Im really starting to like zombie Hitsugaya. hopefully next chapter we get to see Luppi's Resurreccion
Aug 6, 2014 2:18 AM
Jan 2014
k11chi said:
Arashi89 said:

It's common sense for him to destroy the VC's even if they're supposedly captain level. Hitsugaya has always gone up against extremely powerful opponents and that's why it always looks like he's useless. He also has a great amount of different abilities to use that he could easily win against the VC and arrancar without even using much ice.

FOr any X-men fans they will remember what Iceman(coincidence) was like when i was mind contorlled by Emma Frost....he wasnt just an Xman anymore he was like the most badass Xman ever during that time.

Anyway this technically shows just how much potential Toshiro has without his usual emotions getting in his way. Pretty intense chapter, to be honest. Didn't expect Toshiro to be so brutal. Great chapter. Kubo has been on a roll recently with great chapters.
Aug 6, 2014 2:21 AM

May 2012
Dat mad flower.

7/10 for this chapter.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 6, 2014 2:35 AM

Feb 2013
Arashi89 said:
Aug 6, 2014 2:42 AM
Jan 2014
pretty decent chapter , hitusgaya is going in , really looking forward to how mayuri deals with this ... 5/5
Aug 6, 2014 2:48 AM

Apr 2014
Hitsugaya. Emotionlessly being a boss. Good chapter. Can't wait for the experiments!
Aug 6, 2014 2:54 AM

Jul 2010
Things are going to get interesting (I hope)! Now that more older characters are getting back into the mix, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

Arashi89 said:

And lol. No kidding
Aug 6, 2014 2:57 AM
Nov 2009
So... this is what HItsugaya's like when he doesn't have HInamori fucking up with his emotions. NIce.

I'd love him to kill the bitch. LOl

Mayuri is awesome. Can't wait for his medicine fest xD
Aug 6, 2014 3:14 AM

Mar 2014
Seems like Yumichika finally got the courage to activate his real Shikai in front of Ikkaku, only Zombigaya didn't let him. The relationship those two have is probably one of the things I love best about this manga.

And Hitsugaya continues to have that tanned complexion. Strange. Not really surprised by his increased competency in this chapter. Even Shunsui himself remarked that his potential was even greater than his, only his child-like mindset and emotions prevented him from letting lose.

My man Mayuri will soon deliver with his wonderful experiments! Really psyched! And he implied with his statement "For the sake of Seireitei" that his plan wasn't really to save Hitsugaya, but use him as a guinea pig. Damn!
Aug 6, 2014 3:17 AM

Dec 2013
Wow hitsugaya as a zombie is pretty insane. 5/5
Aug 6, 2014 3:26 AM

Mar 2014
Hitsu dominating !!
Tons of medicines to use !!
Pretty good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2014 3:37 AM
Sep 2012
So Hitsugaya is dead. Well it is awesome to see his abilities, and seriously hurt Ikkaku and Yumichika and killed Charlotte.

But don't worry Hitsugaya the ending did give you hope, Mayuri said he wanted him to try some medicine, so Hitsugaya is not going to die die.

Pretty good chapter, though it was quick as usual.
Aug 6, 2014 3:39 AM

Jun 2013
Oh F**K!!! Yumichika And Ikkaku are down...well, it is official that Toshiro is badass even if he is corpse. Fuck I am pissed tough...

Mayuri vs Toshiro....holy shit next fight is interesting
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 6, 2014 3:40 AM

Jul 2013
Oh Mayuri you sick bastard xD
This'll be interesting.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 6, 2014 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
That can't be right! I didn't get to see Beautiful Charlotte Chuhlhourne's Final Holy Wonderful Pretty Super Magnum Sexy Sexy Glamorous Cero! again!

Also, Mayuri, he runnin' it now.
Aug 6, 2014 4:54 AM

Feb 2010
Ryukatsuka said:

My man Mayuri will soon deliver with his wonderful experiments! Really psyched! And he implied with his statement "For the sake of Seireitei" that his plan wasn't really to save Hitsugaya, but use him as a guinea pig. Damn!

I wonder how much Mayuri want to save Soul Society (not shinigamis!) compared to how much he want to make an experiments.

Yumichika - is he dead (or unable to fight) or would he show some things in the future?

Zombie girl - controlling shinigamis friends is sick. Friends killing friends is sick. Well... that's why I liked that chapter.

Zombie said:
I am not a sadist

Right... ^_^
WannabitemeAug 6, 2014 5:02 AM
Aug 6, 2014 6:01 AM

Mar 2014
Hitsugaya's fighting style in his current state is really merciless.
Yumichika even tried using his real release to save Ikkaku. Bromance.

It also seems like Kurotsuchi has some plans for our Zombiegaya...sweet!
This crazy scientist never seizes to amaze me.
I've been wanting to see him fight ever since he killed Szayel with his crazy superhuman poison.

It's too bad there won't be a new chapter next week.
Aug 6, 2014 6:08 AM

Jun 2013
Zombie Hitsugaya is pretty cool xD also I'm really confused that character who turns people into zombies is a he or a she?? o.o
Aug 6, 2014 6:17 AM
Aug 2014
Love the YumiKaku bromance, as well as Yumi attempting a bakudo and his true release to protect Madarame.

Mayuri is such an outstanding character -- I cannot think of many other protagonists so decidedly villainistic in their disposition lol. :) impressed at Hitsu's power, but I think he has always been strong. Many times Hitsu was simply facing an opponent too strong for him or with difficulty circumstances. He has been hailed as a young genius, right?

Very excited for two weeks' installment! :) 5/5
Aug 6, 2014 6:19 AM

May 2013
Mayuri about to do some experiments on Hitsugaya. This is getting interesting.
Aug 6, 2014 6:25 AM

Apr 2014
hmmf so i am thinking that Kurosutchi will be the one controlling Hitsugaya with those "medicines"...anyway i just want to see Kuro's bankai again and actually fight.
and It sucks that Hitsugaya is this strong but poorly beaten by a quincy (forgot the name but it's that burner finger guy)
Aug 6, 2014 7:30 AM

Jun 2007
Boombawks said:
It will be a awkward moment if Hitsugaya gets out of that zombie mode and if Ikkaku and Yumichika are still alive and they meet up again lol

Phew, he is not dead.

Everyone had referred to him as being a corpse. All Giselle said is that he made him a zombie BEFORE death, not that it saved him from death.
Aug 6, 2014 7:40 AM
Mar 2010
These last couple of Bleach chapter have been immensely entertaining.
Aug 6, 2014 7:42 AM

Nov 2012
Wow Hitsugaya Wow. Badass!!
Aug 6, 2014 7:56 AM

Feb 2014
Now Kubo-sensei just started his lesson again. And now it's about cell and brain. XD

Funny you.
FlashofthebackAug 6, 2014 8:41 AM
Aug 6, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2012
Hated it, Hitsugaya is a zombie and Yumichika & Ikkaku injured. 0/5

Rating dropped from 7 to 5.
Aug 6, 2014 8:44 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
> "Where's the fun in controlling someone that has no conscious thoughts?" XD
Kurotsuchi is a sadist, yet he's an amusing character!

Zombie Hitsugaya is just as strong as ever. But looks like he was turned into zombie before he died. So there's a chance that he can be turned back to normal. Cool!

Good chapter. Kurotsuchi's experiments will start soon!

Aug 6, 2014 9:26 AM

Sep 2013
Good thing Hitsugaya stomped them he's captain class and they're all vice captain class, he should dominate effortlessly :(

Coolhorn got f*cking owned :O sweet jesus that was bad, damn!
http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/53/2488/098.png
Aug 6, 2014 10:00 AM

May 2013
Looks like Hitsugaya is really dead (the he-she explained that he turned Hitsugaya into a zombie before death) and it explains why Bambi was so weak. I'm guessing Mayuri might be able to bring him back with experiments.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 6, 2014 10:06 AM
Sep 2013
After killing almost nobody in years, Kubo is killing heroes righ and left? What the hell Kubo? Hitsugaya what? Dead? He was supposed to surpass the senior captains wasn't he? The whole Division 11 is dead? What the hell?
Aug 6, 2014 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
Those first few pages were intense! Can't wait to see Mayuri kick Hitsugaya's ass. You don't mess with a mad scientist.
Aug 6, 2014 10:29 AM
エクスカリバアアアア
Oct 2011
So the zombies who get turned while being alive are stronger than those who get zombies after dying. That would explain why Bambietta was owned by an arrancar who isn't even captain-level. So basically Toshiro dind't lose much of his strenght. No wonder that Ikkaku and Yumichika were beaten so badly. And to those who complain about his fighting style being different to previous fights: He is almost always matched up against very strong opponents so he goes bankai very fast and in his bankai mode he uses his ice as main weapon, of course. But while being in shikai he fights quite balanced with swordsmanship and ice attacks. Like when he fought Gin in Soul Society.
Aug 6, 2014 10:36 AM
Dec 2010
Zombie Hitsugaya, wreckin' yo shit like a BOSS.

Thoroughly enjoying this battle, best match-up of the whole arc thus far. Hitsugaya gives zero fucks who he has to cut down.

5/5 FEED ME, KUBO!
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Aug 6, 2014 10:48 AM

Feb 2012
Yoooooo Toshi cutting down everything that moves in front of him.

Captain vs Captain incoming!!!!!!!
Aug 6, 2014 10:53 AM

Jul 2007
People surprised at Hitsugaya's competece should not really be - his powers have always been hyped - the antithesisof Yamamoto's power. The problem with Hitsugaya always was his personality and inexperience - his emotions ad his lack of experince always got in his way.

With being dead and turned into zombie, while he still retains his techniques, there's no "HItsugaya" left in it - its essentially the undiluted essence of his power in a puppet with no feelings attached into it all. HEnce the efficiency.

Really surprised at how they wounded/killed(not sure yet) Ikaku/Yumichika - Kubo yet again shows off that he is not afraid to be quite shocking and brutal - I really wish that after Bleach, he would write a monthly seinen manga -he has a VERY great art, a very good sense of how to portray combat and with seinen genre he would be allowed to go all out with the gory surprising stuff.
Aug 6, 2014 11:29 AM

Oct 2013
Hitsugaya fucked some bitches up. Now let's see if Kubo actually kills off Ikkaku and Yumichika (he probably won't).
Aug 6, 2014 11:30 AM
Mar 2013
Damn Ikkaku...Don't die! Where is Orihime when you need her!!
Aug 6, 2014 12:16 PM

May 2010
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Hitsuguya was so badass.
Poor Ikkaku and Yumichka.

Yup.

So Toshi... really died?
💕
Aug 6, 2014 12:22 PM

Jul 2007
IchigoHollowfi said:

So Toshi... really died?

He was "not dead" when he got zombified,

But as Trap explains, its actually worse - because the live ones get their identities erased
Aug 6, 2014 1:05 PM
Aug 2011
Mayuri = best smile

Arashi89 said:

lol i'm inclined to agree
I don't know what to feel about the zombie thing though.
Mayuri will probably experiment on him and before you know it Hitsugaya will be back completely normal...

I don't want anything more to happen to Yumichika and Ikkaku.
standAug 7, 2014 9:40 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

84 by Ramenus »»
Sep 19, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 4, 2009

8 by Datrunix »»
Sep 18, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 423 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Oct 6, 2010

217 by Ramenus »»
Aug 24, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 364 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

direbliss - Jul 1, 2009

157 by Ramenus »»
Aug 23, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 675 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

63 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Aug 15, 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.